IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 26.
#951 3 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

I would be interested in Dialed In mods. Plus 1.

Me too! Not much out there for DI. it will be exciting to see what you can come up with.

#952 3 years ago

What's the longest distance travelled for a Mod?

I'd like to nominate myself - Israel, California, Florida, and finally to the UAE. Amazing product Lior, thank you again.

9A9032FF-FFBB-4F7F-A96F-E98EF52FCA11 (resized).jpeg9A9032FF-FFBB-4F7F-A96F-E98EF52FCA11 (resized).jpeg7CEDAD60-74A8-48B2-8C05-8F6F5D2DD3B8 (resized).jpeg7CEDAD60-74A8-48B2-8C05-8F6F5D2DD3B8 (resized).jpeg22A47591-0776-4C23-8116-9FCE3DE25EBC_1_201_a (resized).jpeg22A47591-0776-4C23-8116-9FCE3DE25EBC_1_201_a (resized).jpeg
#953 3 years ago

Count me in as a Dialed In owner as well; not sure what "needs" to be added to that game, but I would be curious to see what can be dreamed up!

#954 3 years ago
Quoted from swampy:

I'd like to nominate myself - Israel, California, Florida, and finally to the UAE. Amazing product Lior, thank you again.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

wow this is a long travel! but soon i can ship to you direct
thanks for the photo and enjoy from your new mod

Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Count me in as a Dialed In owner as well; not sure what "needs" to be added to that game, but I would be curious to see what can be dreamed up!

i have some cool ideas who will be HUGE improvement to the game

#955 3 years ago

very nice unboxing for the LCD cover!
thanks to Moomert1

#956 3 years ago

its looks like most packages arrived also 3rd run! usps did better work with last shipment but i will still not use them.
there is few more on the way and you should get them soon.
most of the pop bumpers arrived and i will be happy to see photos with the glued props on it and also if you glue them in your orientation
mod 4 will be very soon but this time there will be stock so its will take some time. more details soon...

#957 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

WOW 21 i sent it before almost 2 months!
USPS is really really bad!
welcome and enjoy your new mod

(edited)

#958 3 years ago

I keep trying to express how direly against all odds we are, in this thread. We also have crazy staffing issues, as we've not shutdown at all during all of this. So whatever staff we have is being forced overtime often 12 hours a day.

We also rely on UPS and FedEx to fly our priority mail, and I have no idea how many times/hands our international mail gets passed around.

Our facility is also at holiday numbers presently, and again, maybe at 60-70% staff, as that includes summer vacations, sick, and people not wanting to risk their health.

#959 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I keep trying to express how direly against all odds we are, in this thread. We also have crazy staffing issues, as we've not shutdown at all during all of this. So whatever staff we have is being forced overtime often 12 hours a day.
We also rely on UPS and FedEx to fly our priority mail, and I have no idea how many times/hands our international mail gets passed around.
Our facility is also at holiday numbers presently, and again, maybe at 60-70% staff, as that includes summer vacations, sick, and people not wanting to risk their health.

Man, I am so sorry to hear that - that would suck under any circumstances, and just add to it the pandemic..

My understanding is also that FedEx and UPS charge exorbitant prices to you guys, basically to keep things competitive.. for them. So WHY is it again USPS “doesn’t make money”. Hm.

#960 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Man, I am so sorry to hear that - that would suck under any circumstances, and just add to it the pandemic..
My understanding is also that FedEx and UPS charge exorbitant prices to you guys, basically to keep things competitive.. for them. So WHY is it again USPS “doesn’t make money”. Hm.

Thanks brother! It indeed blows. It's like we went from Xmas rush, had a break for a month or 2, and have had Xmas volume ever since..!

Well...not to derail too much on Lior's thread.

This explains a lot of it. Since 2006 we've been in red tape hell, due to bizarro prefunding of retirement pensions. Something no other business does, to my knowledge.

https://defazio.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/defazio-authored-bill-to-help-us-postal-service-maintain-sustainability

#961 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Problem is some people need to be let go. The people that work at my local post office are terrible. Everyone in the community complains about them to the supervisor at the main branch yet they can’t be fired. The system sucks and gives good people a bad name. I drive 15 minutes out of the way to send certified mail. Rant over.

#962 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Problem is some people need to be let go. The people that work at my local post office are terrible. Everyone in the community complains about them to the supervisor at the main branch yet they can’t be fired. The system sucks and gives good people a bad name. I drive 15 minutes out of the way to send certified mail. Rant over.

i think its not only in USA. i think its always same with local country post office. my friends in Europe and also me when we are getting package who is not shipped by FedEx/USPS/DHL its always nightmare and now with the situation around the world its really bad so i decide to ship only with FedEx. i order 5000 leds for one of my next mods from from USA before 2 months and i still didn't got it. and when i used DHL i got 2 packages from jersey jack after 3 days from the pickup!
im sorry for you wesman i wish all will be better soon!

to ship with USPS is cheaper than FedEx but with USPS i shipped a lot of packages and i got 10-15% item damage and 60% of the boxes was looking really bad. but when i use FedEx i got only 1% of damage package but item arrived in good shape!

the funny thing is USPS priority express cost over FedEx now....

#963 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

It’s worth reading the DeFazio bill text. I’m not sure if all of that’s true (meaning I haven’t verified it independently), but if it is - that means the USPS has been used for a political football for literally years. 75 years of retirement in a span of 10 years is basically impossible ... and we are wondering why it’s bleeding money?

Also, Lior makes wonderful, awesome mods worth waiting for.

#964 3 years ago

One other thing: USPS employees are still public servants, which makes them patriots of the highest regard. Yeah maybe they don’t always love their job (me neither!) but maybe also ar the same time we shouldn’t be taking them for granted and appreciating them more.

Again.. Lior: awesome mods.

#965 3 years ago

i decide to take 1 week brake from all work and production for me and my workers it was 6 months of work also in weekend with 0 days of. i will not be able to respond to emails fast as i answer before, have some personal things to do. all production will be back in a week.

5th run is painted and sanded and its 50% hand painted. still needs 1-2 weeks of work
6th run casting is 50%

#966 3 years ago

i decide to take 1 week brake from all work and production for me and my workers it was 6 months of work also in weekend with 0 days of. i will not be able to respond to emails fast as i answer before, have some personal things to do. all production will be back in a week.
5th run is painted and sanded and its 50% hand painted. still needs 1-2 weeks of work
6th run casting is 50%

Hope things are ok! Well deserved break

#967 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hope things are ok! Well deserved break

all is great just need a brake from production
thanks

#968 3 years ago

pop bumpers arrived today and they are looking great
will post pictures when I have them installed.

#969 3 years ago

Sorry to Lior for posting on his tread but figured this is the best place for this. I missed out on the incredible HMS mod so my dauntless is naked. Anyone who was lucky enough to get Liors mods and has an old dauntless (mod couple or mezel) or barrel top mod to sell let me know.

#970 3 years ago
Quoted from swampy:

I'd like to nominate myself - Israel, California, Florida, and finally to the UAE. Amazing product Lior, thank you again.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Longest travel for a mod? I believe that I have you beat. Thanks to an error in the street address that was input incorrectly into the form Lior uses at point of sale...USPS took my LCD cover across the pond, eventually got it to my city but couldn’t deliver it to my house #, and so they then returned it (across the pond again) per policy. Both Lior and I missed the error before the package started its journey to me in the states. I called USPS to make the correction so it wouldn’t have to be routed back to the seller in Israel, but they refused.

USPS had it for total of about 2 months.

I requested an upgrade to FedEx and I got it in 3 days! It’s a real credit to Lior’s packaging for a mod to survive that travel ordeal THREE times!

00D5ECC5-722B-4B21-9E71-A9A488F58AEB (resized).jpeg00D5ECC5-722B-4B21-9E71-A9A488F58AEB (resized).jpeg1AAD8965-7FA8-48E3-A631-3986FAF90C3E (resized).jpeg1AAD8965-7FA8-48E3-A631-3986FAF90C3E (resized).jpeg

#971 3 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Longest travel for a mod? I believe that I have you beat. Thanks to an error in the street address that was input incorrectly into the form Lior uses at point of sale...USPS took my LCD cover across the pond, eventually got it to my city but couldn’t deliver it to my house #, and so they then returned it (across the pond again) per policy. Both Lior and I missed the error before the package started its journey to me in the states. I called USPS to make the correction so it wouldn’t have to be routed back to the seller in Israel, but they refused.
USPS had it for total of about 2 months.
I requested an upgrade to FedEx and I got it in 3 days! It’s a real credit to Lior’s packaging for a mod to survive that travel ordeal THREE times!
[quoted image][quoted image]

hahahha long travel but i have costumer who didn't was at home 2 times and his package was sent 3 times hahaha
i shipped it just yesterday and you got it! fedex is great! 24 hours...

enjoy from your new mod

#972 3 years ago

All three mods are in, and looking excellent...!!!

Dumb question. Was that double stick tape on the LCD mod? I pulled at it briefly, and didn't notice sticky residue, but fortunately it fits into place pretty nicely!

Excellent job as usual Lior..!

20200821_000952 (resized).jpg20200821_000952 (resized).jpg
#973 3 years ago

After your vacation I would be ready for an announcement of your next POTC mode. As others do you you introduce it by a kind of countdown . But possibly better spend your time for creative work on the mode instead of advertising time.

I am very curious.

#974 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

All three mods are in, and looking excellent...!!!
Dumb question. Was that double stick tape on the LCD mod? I pulled at it briefly, and didn't notice sticky residue, but fortunately it fits into place pretty nicely!
Excellent job as usual Lior..!
[quoted image]

thank you looks awesome! you fixed the gap hahaha
to be honest the double side tape its just there. you dont need to use it at all. the lcd fits with little bit of power. its made with very flexiable material like phone cases so its can fit there very easy without move also hen you lift the playfield. i add double side tape to avoid questions from people.

Quoted from Zora:

After your vacation I would be ready for an announcement of your next POTC mode. As others do you you introduce it by a kind of countdown . But possibly better spend your time for creative work on the mode instead of advertising time.
I am very curious.

i must finish 5th run of HMS before any other things. i still want to keep the timing as i plan.
im going to post 2 new mods for hobbit (they looks awesome i think my best so far)
after im going to post the 4th mod for potc its will be awesome. no electronics. i will get back to complicated mod with electronics only after HMS runs is done. so near 2021

btw you are in Europe. all my Europe costumers will be super happy for my new mods. more info soon!

#975 3 years ago

Can’t wait to get mine!

#976 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Can’t wait to get mine!

you are on this run! if im not wrong 73 you will get yours very very soon.

#977 3 years ago

you are on this run! if im not wrong 73 you will get yours very very soon.

Thanks man, just wanted to share my excitement..lol

#978 3 years ago

Hoping that the new mod will be a kick-ass topper! Better than on the CE atleast

#979 3 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Hoping that the new mod will be a kick-ass topper! Better than on the CE atleast

a topper would be amazing indeed

#980 3 years ago
Quoted from Dexje:

a topper would be amazing indeed

Quoted from Nepi23:

working on license first. will post when i will get approve.

#981 3 years ago

I'm in, topper #1 for me

#982 3 years ago

Can't wait to see it Lior!! I'm checking daily. By the way, aren't you suppose to be on vacation right now!

#983 3 years ago
Quoted from Heater:

Can't wait to see it Lior!! I'm checking daily. By the way, aren't you suppose to be on vacation right now!

im in brake from production. most of the time im working on new stuff.

#985 3 years ago

hello guys. im still on timing as i promise but i was back to work on HMS with help from my workers. i still have some personal health issues to solve and i wish all will be good soon so im not 100% back to work. there is no shipping time for next runs right now until i figure whats going on with me first.
i cant stay for long time on LCD screens so im not that active like before in pinside or facebook. i will try to ship 5th run in a month and 2 other runs of HMS in 4-6 months from now. if someone cant wait i can understand and i will be happy to give full refund and im sorry for the delay. all other mods and new mods will be shipped on time and we already working on production for it. its because HMS is complicated mod who made from 46 parts and a lot of assembling and electronic and im the only one who can do it in my studio. in my free time im sculpting with clay and painting also on the new mods.

5th run waiting for painting the barrels and glue all parts together. after clear coat and electronics
6th run is 90% already casted

again sorry for the delay and i wish you can understand. there is a couple of close friends here thats knows about my situation right now.
i will really do my BEST to finish all orders of HMS as i promise. my dream plan is to ship 5th run in 1-2 weeks but lets see how i feel.

thank you guys for understanding

#986 3 years ago

hello guys. im still on timing as i promise but i was back to work on HMS with help from my workers. i still have some personal health issues to solve and i wish all will be good soon so im not 100% back to work. there is no shipping time for next runs right now until i figure whats going on with me first.
i cant stay for long time on LCD screens so im not that active like before in pinside or facebook. i will try to ship 5th run in a month and 2 other runs of HMS in 4-6 months from now. if someone cant wait i can understand and i will be happy to give full refund and im sorry for the delay. all other mods and new mods will be shipped on time and we already working on production for it. its because HMS is complicated mod who made from 46 parts and a lot of assembling and electronic and im the only one who can do it in my studio. in my free time im sculpting with clay and painting also on the new mods.
5th run waiting for painting the barrels and glue all parts together. after clear coat and electronics
6th run is 90% already casted
again sorry for the delay and i wish you can understand. there is a couple of close friends here thats knows about my situation right now.
i will really do my BEST to finish all orders of HMS as i promise. my dream plan is to ship 5th run in 1-2 weeks but lets see how i feel.
thank you guys for understanding

Hope you're doing okay Lior.

Take your time, our games and wallets are fine with a breather!

Rest up, don't work so hard, get healthy..!!!

#987 3 years ago

Wishing you a complete recovery and hope you're feeling better soon Lior!

Don't rush things. Mods can wait in the big picture of life!

#988 3 years ago

Get better, Lior! Pinball can wait.

#989 3 years ago

ok for a DI mod too

#990 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Hope you're doing okay Lior.
Take your time, our games and wallets are fine with a breather!
Rest up, don't work so hard, get healthy..!!!

Agreed....I connect with him pretty regular lately and he is off the charts with his work intensity. Hoping everything ok, and glad he's breathing a bit for a recharge.

#991 3 years ago

Get well! I can wait for this great mod!

#992 3 years ago

thank you very much guys for your awesome support!

#993 3 years ago

my most favorite streamer doing a nice giveaway! i really recommend to follow and watch. he gives nice tips and the BEST POTC player. i bought my POTC because of his videos!

Stream contest THIS SATURDAY! We will be giving away a Sculpted LCD Cover for JJP's Pirates of the Caribbean, courtesy of The Art of Pinball. Tune in at 10am PDT for your chance to win!

https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball

ad63b41e2348e27c9cdb899447dc76ba60c166f2 (resized).jpgad63b41e2348e27c9cdb899447dc76ba60c166f2 (resized).jpg

#994 3 years ago

im back for production to HMS still not feeling 100% but i painted the barrels today and i just need to assemble all together, to do clear coat and to add the electronics so its mean you will still get it in the time that i promise before but! next runs will maybe get slower because from now i will work on HMS just 3 days per week and not 7 days as i was doing before i must take brakes because of my health issues i have right now. but i will get help from my workers on it also so shipping time will be 1-3 months for each run 6 and 7 if someone dosent want to wait he can send me pm and he will get full refund.

as i said im the only one who work on HMS in my studio because its too complicated, im also the only one who make the sculpts, the molds and the first painting and casting for the first 15 for each mod that im making and im doing the quality check and touch up and shipping to all of my mods by myself. im also the one who respond to your messages.

i also cant stay for long on LCD screens so most of the 4th mod for potc is hand sculpted. its super tricky because its have a a lot of details but im happy with the results and its almost ready. i will reveal it and i will open list when the 5th run will be shipped. and again this production will be made by my workers so no delay on this.

5th run will be shipped in September.
6th run will be shipped in October - December (all casting will be ready in Monday)
7 and last run will be shipped in December - February (starting casting next week)

4th mod will be shipped in October

thank you guys again. i wish to be back to normal soon!

#995 3 years ago

im back for production to HMS still not feeling 100% but i painted the barrels today and i just need to assemble all together, to do clear coat and to add the electronics so its mean you will still get it in the time that i promise before but! next runs will maybe get slower because from now i will work on HMS just 3 days per week and not 7 days as i was doing before i must take brakes because of my health issues i have right now. but i will get help from my workers on it also so shipping time will be 1-3 months for each run 6 and 7 if someone dosent want to wait he can send me pm and he will get full refund.
as i said im the only one who work on HMS in my studio because its too complicated, im also the only one who make the sculpts, the molds and the first painting and casting for the first 15 for each mod that im making and im doing the quality check and touch up and shipping to all of my mods by myself. im also the one who respond to your messages.
i also cant stay for long on LCD screens so most of the 4th mod for potc is hand sculpted. its super tricky because its have a a lot of details but im happy with the results and its almost ready. i will reveal it and i will open list when the 5th run will be shipped. and again this production will be made by my workers so no delay on this.
5th run will be shipped in September.
6th run will be shipped in October - December (all casting will be ready in Monday)
7 and last run will be shipped in December - February (starting casting next week)
4th mod will be shipped in October
thank you guys again. i wish to be back to normal soon!

Get well Lior! Thanks for the updates

#996 3 years ago

still working on the 5th run of the HMS. super super hot outside like 41c not good time for clear coat.
i will try to do clear coat in the weekend. its looks like i will ship this run next week or the week after it. im still not 100% back to work

4th mod is almost ready. i will make at the beginning just 50. its not limited but because its have a lot of parts and a lot of details i will make 50 each 4 months so if you want to get one sooner make sure to be on the first 50!

#997 3 years ago

still working on the 5th run of the HMS. super super hot outside like 41c not good time for clear coat.
i will try to do clear coat in the weekend. its looks like i will ship this run next week or the week after it. im still not 100% back to work
4th mod is almost ready. i will make at the beginning just 50. its not limited but because its have a lot of parts and a lot of details i will make 50 each 4 months so if you want to get one sooner make sure to be on the first 50!

How do we know what run of HMS we are?

#998 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:How do we know what run of HMS we are?

cooked71 I will save Lior the trouble.... you are #79 and will be included in the 6th run.

#999 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

cooked71 I will save Lior the trouble.... you are #79 and will be included in the 6th run.

Thx Pinzzz . Just found the list myself and....I’m all the way down the bottom lol. All good. Happy to wait for this masterpiece.

#1000 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Thx pinzzz . Just found the list myself and....I’m all the way down the bottom lol. All good. Happy to wait for this masterpiece.

I’m more at the bottom

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/20?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.