IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 26.
#851 3 years ago

I can't wait to see the next potc mod. After seeing everything you've made Lior, it must be epic!!

#852 3 years ago

You can choose the kind of attachment from the pulldown in the attach window

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 11.54.56 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-10 at 11.54.56 AM.png
#853 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

You can choose the kind of attachment from the pulldown in the attach window
[quoted image]

THANK YOU!

#854 3 years ago

here is another update

i just figure thats after this 4th run i have 3 more runs and thats all for the HMS!
because the HMS is very complicated to make im the only one who work on it and no one of my workers help me with that, just on the casting for small stuff for it. so after HMS you will get another super super complicated mod for potc hahaha.

electronic for all next runs is ready. i finish it very early from what i was thinking so its good because production will be faster and also 30% of 5th run is already cast. i will start to sand and paint 4th run next week and after i will do hand painting and more so its will be shipped in 1 month from now (or sooner) and 5th run in 1 month after 4th run is shipped.

LCD is almost ready and we are still casting bumpers. as i said before, they will be shipped in august and LCD covers with the 4th run of the HMS

question for you guys. i see that most of my costumers have JP stern so its really good game? i got hobbit and i love it! i will get GNR when its out but if JP is good i will order one also.

btw WOZ mods will be in stock around august also with haunted forest sign! you can get them from my website who will be ready soon or from pinside market.

thank you guys

#855 3 years ago

These mods look fantastic. I've read through the thread and can't figure out if there are openings for upcoming runs of various mods, which mods are not going to be remade, etc. Any help appreciated.

#856 3 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

These mods look fantastic. I've read through the thread and can't figure out if there are openings for upcoming runs of various mods, which mods are not going to be remade, etc. Any help appreciated.

thank you

HMS ship top is sold out and im not making more also in the future also not another version. too complicated mod to make and its limited for 100 pieces only

LCD cover is still in stock i have just few in stock will be for sale also in pinside market. this mod is limited and after its sold out im not making more

pop bumper covers have 1 left in stock and going to make more in the future

2 more mods and topper is coming soon for POTC

maybe someone here can make this thread more easy for new people and can add key posts?

#857 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

thank you
HMS ship top is sold out and not making more also in the future also not another version. too complicated mod to make and its limited for 100 pieces only
LCD cover is still in stock i have just few in stock will be for sale also in pinside market. this mod is limited and after its sold out im not making more
pop bumper covers have 1 left in stock and going to make more in the future
2 more mods and topper is coming soon for POTC
maybe someone here can make this thread more easy for new people and can add key posts?

Thanks, Lior. PM sent.

#858 3 years ago

I think only the original poster (you) can label key posts.

#859 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I think only the original poster (you) can label key posts.

i wish but no. i really dont know how to do it.

#860 3 years ago

here is another update
i just figure thats after this 4th run i have 3 more runs and thats all for the HMS!
because the HMS is very complicated to make im the only one who work on it and no one of my workers help me with that, just on the casting for small stuff for it. so after HMS you will get another super super complicated mod for potc hahaha.
electronic for all next runs is ready. i finish it very early from what i was thinking so its good because production will be faster and also 30% of 5th run is already cast. i will start to sand and paint 4th run next week and after i will do hand painting and more so its will be shipped in 1 month from now (or sooner) and 5th run in 1 month after 4th run is shipped.
LCD is almost ready and we are still casting bumpers. as i said before, they will be shipped in august and LCD covers with the 4th run of the HMS
question for you guys. i see that most of my costumers have JP stern so its really good game? i got hobbit and i love it! i will get GNR when its out but if JP is good i will order one also.
btw WOZ mods will be in stock around august also with haunted forest sign! you can get them from my website who will be ready soon or from pinside market.
thank you guys

I love my JPLE, it could use a more life like dinosaur for sure. Premium or LE on this one for sure.
The movements with the dinosaur sure add to the theme.
It really could use some of your touches, for sure.
Get one now, and start making the mods.
I'm in

#861 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I love my JPLE, it could use a more life like dinosaur for sure. Premium or LE on this one for sure.
The movements with the dinosaur sure add to the theme.
It really could use some of your touches, for sure.
Get one now, and start making the mods.
I'm in

you didnt got me.... im not buying games to make mods this is not my business plan. im buying game to enjoy from it and play. its great game for me to make mods i have a lot of ideas but as i said before, im not making mods for stern games....
i ask if its a good game

#862 3 years ago

you didnt got me.... im not buying games to make mods this is not my business plan. im buying game to enjoy from it and play. its great game for me to make mods i have a lot of ideas but as i said before, im not making mods for stern games....
i ask if its a good game

I said I loved it, great game.
Buy it, you won't regret it.
Added plus is you will want to put your touches on it.

#863 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I said I loved it, great game.
Buy it, you won't regret it.
Added plus is you will want to put your touches on it.

thanks
people offer me a lot of money and machines but because personal preference i decide to not make mods for stern games.

#864 3 years ago

im getting a lot of messages about where is my package and here is a explanation to avoid your waiting time.
when i sent you the tracking number i sent you a link to a website of the company i ship it to you from my country.
to track your package use ONLY this website.
when you see the package scanned in USA you can track it by usps but NOT after it!

there is huge delays right now as you can see around the world and usps is not the best.... i update all to priority express but its also can take time. its not over a month and its really normal. because all of the craziness around the world its can take OVER a month. dont worry you will get your package just need to wait and to understand the situation.
your package is ok.

i really have nothing to do with your package after its shipped. they are all sent out to your country before few weeks 2 days after i sent them and you can see it in the website that i sent you with the tracking. if you have any issues with the package when its in usa and its not moving i recommend to contact usps or your local post office because i really cant help with it sorry.

btw its for USA costumers only. all Europe packages already delivered. also if you are from USA and you paid for DHL shipping please ignore this message

i wish USPS was working better but they are super bad!

thanks

#865 3 years ago

i wish USPS was working better but they are super bad!

thanks

We're seriously understaffed, and now have a head honcho, from the corporate world, that wants to make us shorthanded even more....

With the virus activity, we might be at 70% staffing, with an increase of parcel volume of 60%.....

Just the way it is right now.

#866 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

We're seriously understaffed, and now have a head honcho, from the corporate world, that wants to make us shorthanded even more....
With the virus activity, we might be at 70% staffing, with an increase of parcel volume of 60%.....

yes here its same. we will be in quarantine soon because new case numbers here going crazy!
im living in a crazy country....

#867 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Makes me nervous for November. USPS is always underbudgeted, we need to do better.

#868 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Makes me nervous for November. USPS is always underbudgeted, we need to do better.

November December are super crazy months with shipping.
im trying to get deal with FedEx and DHL but prices are super high. when my website will be ready you can choose which one you want more easy.

#869 3 years ago

here is another update
thank you guys

Jurassic Park is a fun shooter with great rules.If you got one you would not regret it, but I do think you should get a premium or a LE if you can find one.The moving dino head is awesome.

#870 3 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

Jurassic Park is a fun shooter with great rules.If you got one you would not regret it, but I do think you should get a premium or a LE if you can find one.The moving dino head is awesome.

thanks! yes i have option to get NIB premium right now. still thinking....

#871 3 years ago

USPS saying my lcd cover will be delivered tomorrow!

#872 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Same for me. Would have never checked if you didn’t post.

#873 3 years ago

Best day EVER! Got home from work and behold a package! You really knocked it out of the park on this one Lior! The HMS really is a piece of art! I can't wait to install it!

#874 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Quoted from luckymoey:

Same for me. Would have never checked if you didn’t post.

Quoted from Heater:

Best day EVER! Got home from work and behold a package! You really knocked it out of the park on this one Lior! The HMS really is a piece of art! I can't wait to install it!

thats great news! i hope all others will get it soon. post photos when you get this
thank you

#875 3 years ago

I got a nice surprise when I got home from work today! Well worth the wait! I gotta say your are truly an artist and craftsman! I love someone who takes pride in his work! Can’t wait for my HMS. Keep up the great work Lior!!!!

6EDCF4E4-0AA9-427D-863E-BDAEAA632789 (resized).jpeg6EDCF4E4-0AA9-427D-863E-BDAEAA632789 (resized).jpeg5AEA62A4-68E7-4846-8303-9AAE08D9BE84 (resized).jpeg5AEA62A4-68E7-4846-8303-9AAE08D9BE84 (resized).jpegE7F9EB60-26F4-4229-BC24-6C90DED6581B (resized).jpegE7F9EB60-26F4-4229-BC24-6C90DED6581B (resized).jpeg
#876 3 years ago
Quoted from HeavyMetalPoet:

I got a nice surprise when I got home from work today! Well worth the wait! I gotta say your are truly an artist and craftsman! I love someone who takes pride in his work! Can’t wait for my HMS. Keep up the great work Lior!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you very much for the feedback.
enjoy from your new mod and you will get your HMS soon

#877 3 years ago

Has my LCD frame shipped yet Lior? Just want to be sure it’s still coming, thanks

#878 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Has my LCD frame shipped yet Lior? Just want to be sure it’s still coming, thanks

not yet. yours will be shipped with all others LCD orders next week or the week after it

#879 3 years ago

Woo hooo! My lcd cover is out for delivery!

#880 3 years ago

Got my lcd cover and HMS yesterday. They both look amazing!

#881 3 years ago

My LCD cover came a couple days ago. I think I was #32. Absolutely fantastic.

#882 3 years ago

here is a great stream of the pirate king with my potc mods
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/690757953
best pirate of the caribbean player that i saw and best streams!

#883 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Got my lcd cover and HMS yesterday. They both look amazing!

Quoted from Moomert1:

My LCD cover came a couple days ago. I think I was #32. Absolutely fantastic.

thank you! enjoy your new mod and share photos

#884 3 years ago

hello guys here is update about shipping all of my costumers MUST READ!

i decide to stop ship with USPS! all of my NEW orders will be shipped with FedEx. its will be 48 hours shipping from my country.

USPS doing really bad job right now, packages are stuck in USA and not moving and they didn't scan them. a lot of my costumers got damage box who looks so bad and im glad i pack it good. also customs open the package and return it really bad in the package and few things was missing.

i want to give to my costumers 1000% fun experience and i want 0 not happy costumers. thats why i decide to upgrade all to priority express without cost but its still slow because its with USPS. there is no way that my costumer will get damage package or package after month! thats not normal also with all of the situation around the world.

so this whats going to happen
* if you already place order i will ship your items with USPS but you have option to upgrade to FedEx.
* if you are going to place new order there is no more option to choose USPS. only FedEx and price will be almost same! i will take most of the charge on my side.
*USPS shipping time is unknown right now and can take over a month and im very sorry about that.

here is shipping price to upgrade to FedEx
HMS 29$ more
LCD cover 19$ more
bumpers 20$ more

im going to ship all LCD covers and 4th run of the HMS until next weekend max! so if you want to upgrade please contact me asap.

pop bumpers will be shipped in 2 weeks from now. if you want to upgrade please send me message asap.

FedEx service is 48 hours. but lets take risk and lets say 4 days.

Europe costumers all stay same shipping times are good

thank you guys

Added over 4 years ago:

guys i got better prices from fedex! its really worth the upgrade!!!!

HMS 18$ more
LCD cover 14$ more
bumpers 24$ more

Added over 4 years ago:

bumpers 14$

#885 3 years ago

Good call! I hope the move to FedEx helps.

#886 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Good call! I hope the move to FedEx helps.

yes all of my costumers who choose fedex was happy. the problem was the price was super high so i open business account and its mmake the price really affordable

#887 3 years ago

guys i got better prices from FedEx! its really worth the upgrade!!!!

HMS 18$ more
LCD cover 14$ more
bumpers 14$ more

48 hours shipping!

#888 3 years ago

I’m in for the hms upgrade to ship fedex. My LCD cover was shipped July 5th and the last update is still “sent to US from Tel Aviv”.

#889 3 years ago

Where do you go to purchase the mods - specifically the Hobbit ones!

#890 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Where do you go to purchase the mods - specifically the Hobbit ones!

in my website and facebook.

Quoted from f3honda4me:

I’m in for the hms upgrade to ship fedex. My LCD cover was shipped July 5th and the last update is still “sent to US from Tel Aviv”.

USPS are BAD!!!! pm sent

#891 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Yep me 2... it will eventually move I hope lol

#892 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I’m in the same boat. Arrived in US on 7/17 and has been “in transit” since. I knew USPS was bogged down but this is kinda ridiculous.

#893 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep me 2... it will eventually move I hope lol

its in usps but they didnt scan it

Quoted from luckymoey:

I’m in the same boat. Arrived in US on 7/17 and has been “in transit” since. I knew USPS was bogged down but this is kinda ridiculous.

yes this is TOO MUCH time! thats why i decide to stop use USPS forever!

#894 3 years ago

packing day!
all LCD covers ready. 4th run of HMS ready and all pop bumpers will be ready next week. thats mean 4th mod for POTC is coming?!!?!?!?
guys check your pm about upgrading to FedEx shipping i have NO time guarantee on all shipping thats go out with USPS its can take up to 2 months! and i cant help with shipping time. its will ship out from my country in few days but after its on the hands of USPS sorry. thats why i recommend to use FedEx

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

will ship all out next week and pop bumpers week after

BTW. people who order 3-4 pop bumpers and order accessories the accessories are for 2 barrels only.

#895 3 years ago

packing day!
all LCD covers ready. 4th run of HMS ready and all pop bumpers will be ready next week. thats mean 4th mod for POTC is coming?!!?!?!?
guys check your pm about upgrading to FedEx shipping i have NO time guarantee on all shipping thats go out with USPS its can take up to 2 months! and i cant help with shipping time. its will ship out from my country in few days but after its on the hands of USPS sorry. thats why i recommend to use FedEx
[quoted image]
will ship all out next week and pop bumpers week after
BTW. people who order 3-4 pop bumpers and order accessories the accessories are for 2 barrels only.

Just got my ship yesterday! Really fine product, and looks absolutely stock! Great work here Lior!

Do you happen to have the installation link handy? I'm away from home, and wanted to brush up before installing.

Regarding...international...shipping, I'd always use DHL, FedEx or UPS prior to USPS. We seem to deal fairly indirectly with international mail. As in, I think the speed for flat rate international mail in general is exceedingly slow. From my Ship, USPS didn't even receive it till the 24th, and it was then processed and delivered yesterday, the 29th. Also, dealing with customs might result in issues also.

I've been buying some things from Australia recently, and the handling process is also very, very slow. The reason why, budget rates for shipping slowly via bulk and in international sacks. Express mail of any kind, especially foreign mail, is handled very, very differently. So it's really more about the shipping rates/how it's handled, more so than incompetence.

#896 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Just got my ship yesterday! Really fine product, and looks absolutely stock! Great work here Lior!
Do you happen to have the installation link handy? I'm away from home, and wanted to brush up before installing.
Regarding...international...shipping, I'd always use DHL, FedEx or UPS prior to USPS. We seem to deal fairly indirectly with international mail. As in, I think the speed for flat rate international mail in general is exceedingly slow. From my Ship, USPS didn't even receive it till the 24th, and it was then processed and delivered yesterday, the 29th. Also, dealing with customs might result in issues also.
I've been buying some things from Australia recently, and the handling process is also very, very slow. The reason why, budget rates for shipping slowly via bulk and in international sacks. Express mail of any kind, especially foreign mail, is handled very, very differently. So it's really more about the shipping rates/how it's handled, more so than incompetence.

thank you very much! im sending you the link in pm.

they receive it but didn't scan it. its go direct to USA from my country on 1 plane with 0 stops.
my relationship with usps is 100000% done also in the future because i got super good prices with fedex.

BTW my relationship with paypal is also over because they raise the fees and exchange rate in my country.

waiting to get photos from you

#897 3 years ago

Just waiting on my pm

#898 3 years ago

pm sent to all shipping upgrade requests. i got deal from FedEx to big shipping. after Monday there will be NO option to upgrade to FedEx in that price!
make sure to respond asap!

price after Monday is
HMS 29$
LCD or pop bumpers 22$

#899 3 years ago

****this is the last call to upgrade shipping to FedEx !!!!****

all LCD orders and 4th run of the HMS are packed and ready to ship!

if you didn't respond to my message and never said you want to upgrade to FedEx your mod will be shipped in Monday with USPS. shipping an take over 2 months.

if you told me that you want to upgrade to FedEx but you didn't paid your package is on hold until im getting message back from you.

if you paid your orders will be out when they are ready to ship.

#900 3 years ago

i don't have Pm, but i'm in europe it's normal?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.