IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 26.
#801 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

When I got my POTC I figure that The pop bumper area was little bit annoying and reminds me other pinball manufacture. This is the first JJP games that got cheap acrylic covers and the most annoying thing is that they didn’t cut it right and the logo was not in center and most of the graphic was gone! Another issue was that you can’t see the led or the led looks very ugly under this acrylic covers. So I watch Eric video from pintastic and saw that he made pop bumper covers to this area but jersey jack remove it because of the cost and because Eric did to many sculpts on this game (Thanks Eric the machine looks awesome!). so I decide to make my own sculpts and few of my friends told me that I must sell them and I said no! But after I made my creations to this machine and I was looking on my pop bumpers I said ok I’m doing new design who will fit and blend better and something that I can sell to other people because I got a lot of requests. As you know and see all of my creations is improvements. They are not toys that you add to the game. I’m trying to get inside the head of the designer of the machine and trying to figure what he was changing on the game and how he can make this machine looks better if he have no limit on budget. When you will see my hobbit mods you will understand what is improvement and the HMS will look funny near it.
here is the info about the mod
This is a replacement for the original acrylic pop bumper covers.
This mod is NOT 3d printed this is a full solid cast by resin that’s made with silicone molds. The resin I use have some flexibility same as jjp toys and its will not brake from ball hits.
This is a perfect match to the original design for the other sculpted bumpers on the playfield and also have perfect color match but mine have more details on it. its really makes this area to look so awesome.
To make the led effect more visible and more nice the logo on the barrel are filled with clear resin who have some frosted finish same as jjp bulbs top. This is the perfect way to see the led without seeing the wiring and led or plastic under the logo.
SE owners can buy another 2 more full barrels that can fit on the others full bumpers and to get full set to the machine.
This mod is NOT limited edition. I will make production ONLY if I will get 50 orders. my plan is to make 50 sets in July and another 50 sets in August. Im not sure if I will make more because I will be busy with hobbit mods and the other 2 mods for POTC and also with the HMS. This will not be stock item so if you want one this is the time to sign in
Price
I was trying to save cost as much as I can and still deliver quality product. But the situation around the world is same so shipping price for materials to me are very high and most products now cost more.
Price for a set of 2 barrels without top accessories is 125$
Price for a set of 5 accessories that you can glue on or to ask me to glue them for you is 35$
There is no option to buy 1 barrel.
****special offer for LCD cover buyers****
People who bought the LCD cover have 10$ discount on the set and 10$ discount on the accessories and upgrade for priority express shipping for free!
I cannot ship LCD or HMS together with the pop bumpers
Shipping price 16$ - 18$
About the accessories
They looks really great. They are solid resin cast and have a lot of details and looks super awesome and real.
I will be honest with you guys and I will say on my machine I prefer the bumpers clean without accessories. Yes they looks good and yes they fit great but this is what I want on my machine and that’s why I decide to give more options.
As I said before there is no production right now. I will make production only if I will get 50 people who want to order until Friday. If no I will be very happy to keep this mod just for me
Make sure to check this photo and its really looks much better in person!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157714708300443?fbclid=IwAR26DC4N4a4DHDcsRp_AGobQLuWuN9s2O9JKCZFKNfQ89_D9zeMqBkJtnmM
[quoted image]
How to sign in? just send me pm about that you are interesting on that mod and I will send you the details when I will have 50 people on the list.
or you can also post here
PLEASE CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO GET BETTER QUALITY
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm definitely in! Excellent work as always Lior!

(Sorry for the delay!)

#802 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I'm definitely in! Excellent work as always Lior!
(Sorry for the delay!)

thanks

no more SE versions. just LE and CE
production starts!

people who didnt respond please check your PM

#803 3 years ago

and here is another production update

3rd run of the HMS is hand painted and now i need to connect all together and to install the electronic. its will be shipped in 2 weeks or maybe before. (still by the plan)

4th run of the HMS are 40% ready from casting and production. will be shipped 1-2 months after 3rd run is shipped because i need some more extra time to make all other 50 electronic harnesses and controllers. but after that all will be back to 1 month shipping between runs. the end of the HMS production will be around December

50 LCD covers are ready to ship and they will be shipped when the HMS 3rd run will be shipped. all others will be shipped 1 month after or maybe less.

pop bumpers. all props are casted and ready for painting after sanding. all logo inserts are also casted and got sand blasting to make them frosted for the led. all full barrels for SE casted and sanded and ready for painting. shipping all pop bumpers orders will be in a month from now

now its weekend here so time to get some free time to play pinball!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#805 3 years ago

all full barrels for SE casted and sanded and ready for painting.

just to make sure - what do you mean by full barrels?
I bought three as a SE owner, but those three all need to be translucent.

#806 3 years ago
Quoted from Dexje:

just to make sure - what do you mean by full barrels?
I bought three as a SE owner, but those three all need to be translucent.

The barrel for SE is full without cut on the right side. Check my photos you can see that both barrels have a cut. But the one i made now are without

The logo will be clear resin for all versions

#807 3 years ago

LCD cover installed and arrived in record time. Great packaging and a really nice surprise bonus in there! Lior does great work.

289EA740-242D-4FDD-AF97-0F24EF147AEE (resized).jpeg289EA740-242D-4FDD-AF97-0F24EF147AEE (resized).jpegA4DF1FCE-CE09-4476-B1F0-57BCD5DC5FAC (resized).jpegA4DF1FCE-CE09-4476-B1F0-57BCD5DC5FAC (resized).jpeg
#808 3 years ago
Quoted from attack7777:

LCD cover installed and arrived in record time. Great packaging and a really nice surprise bonus in there! Lior does great work.
[quoted image][quoted image]

wow thats super fast!!!!
im so happy to see the first one on another machine.
its great that my upgrade helps you and others to get the package faster. from now all of my shipments will be just with this service also if its little bit more expensive i will pay it from my side.

enjoy and its looks great. thanks

anybody else got package today?

#809 3 years ago

Yup, LCD cover arrived today! US/PA

#810 3 years ago

wow thats super fast!!!!
im so happy to see the first one on another machine.
its great that my upgrade helps you and others to get the package faster. from now all of my shipments will be just with this service also if its little bit more expensive i will pay it from my side.
enjoy and its looks great. thanks

Got my LCD cover yesterday

BE538927-7945-4251-81A0-518C77FB5E7A (resized).jpegBE538927-7945-4251-81A0-518C77FB5E7A (resized).jpeg
#811 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Yup, LCD cover arrived today! US/PA

Quoted from Izzy24:

Got my LCD cover yesterday [quoted image]

thank you very much guys! i think all first run of the LCD should get it until Monday.
enjoy from your new mod and from a cold beer!

#812 3 years ago
Quoted from attack7777:

Is that a custom graphic on the compass display?

#813 3 years ago

Came home from camping and had a HMS Mod sitting on my porch! Looks beautiful. The wood grain detail just makes it look so fantastic. I cannot wait to install it this week.

Lior, do you have a certain type of glue you would recommend for barrel and/or pop bumpers accessories once those are made and shipped? One of my barrels came loose in transit.

Thanks again! Great work

#814 3 years ago
Quoted from MarZ_78:

Is that a custom graphic on the compass display?

i also have it. they have few flags or logos there. flip with your flippers in attract mode a lot of time and you will see all of them

Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Came home from camping and had a HMS Mod sitting on my porch! Looks beautiful. The wood grain detail just makes it look so fantastic. I cannot wait to install it this week.
Lior, do you have a certain type of glue you would recommend for barrel and/or pop bumpers accessories once those are made and shipped? One of my barrels came loose in transit.
Thanks again! Great work

im sure you said what is this Arr package on my porch? hahah yes i like the wood texture its looks real. thank you

im using axia R21 and bob smith insta glue to fix stuff. but im using epoxy most of the time (when install props on ship) so for now to fix your barrel i recommend to use any super glue and press on it for few sec. if you need new barrel just let me know i will send you one. sorry that happen

good luck with installation and enjoy

#815 3 years ago

im using axia R21 and bob smith insta glue to fix stuff. but im using epoxy most of the time (when install props on ship) so for now to fix your barrel i recommend to use any super glue and press on it for few sec. if you need new barrel just let me know i will send you one. sorry that happen
good luck with installation and enjoy

Thanks for the glue info. I used superglue. There was no damage to barrel or mod. Barrel came off clean. I could see the glue spot from before and was able to reattach perfectly. Thank you for offer of a replacement barrel if I had needed one, thankfully I do not.

I also received the lcd mod today. Looks great!

#816 3 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Thanks for the glue info. I used superglue. There was no damage to barrel or mod. Barrel came off clean. I could see the glue spot from before and was able to reattach perfectly. Thank you for offer of a replacement barrel if I had needed one, thankfully I do not.
I also received the lcd mod today. Looks great!

welcome. waiting for photos
enjoy!

#817 3 years ago

My LCD came in today. Looks amazing and will install it later. And Lior packaged it up really nice in the bag.

EDD30265-7919-4E96-974A-9FF80676F511 (resized).jpegEDD30265-7919-4E96-974A-9FF80676F511 (resized).jpeg
#818 3 years ago
Quoted from Headwires:

My LCD came in today. Looks amazing and will install it later. And Lior packaged it up really nice in the bag.
[quoted image]

awesome! thanks for the photo enjoy from your new mod

#819 3 years ago

Installed both mods today. They look impeccable. Easy to install. Whole family loves it.

7119A667-2F43-4055-B9FE-44FAA1649EE0 (resized).jpeg7119A667-2F43-4055-B9FE-44FAA1649EE0 (resized).jpegC1CAE991-3331-4AA3-8696-19025EAEA64B (resized).jpegC1CAE991-3331-4AA3-8696-19025EAEA64B (resized).jpeg

#820 3 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Installed both mods today. They look impeccable. Easy to install. Whole family loves it.

thanks for the photos! enjoy from your new mods

guys please read ALL of my steps in the manual i know there is steps you read just half and say ok i will just install it where it was so no please read all
if you want to get the best effect and the best look please read manual.
JRBBRJ you have HUGE gap between the ship and the top please read manual again and adjust it to look same as in my manual. you will thank me a lot after that

#821 3 years ago

mod 4 and mod 5 will be only after the 5th run of the HMS but there is hobbit mods thats coming before.

Very interested in what you have cooked up for hobbit

#822 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Very interested in what you have cooked up for hobbit

ohhhhhhhh.... most detailed mods ever made its will be a real art!
Hobbit is magical theme and im in love with it. im doing mods to machine that i like and i have passion to do it and hobbit is one of them!

#823 3 years ago

jrbbrj you have HUGE gap between the ship and the top
[quoted image]

Yes I thought I had a gap to work on still. When I made it look like the manual, at first, it would rub on the bottom of ship on the front. I bet I will find the sweet spot if it when I fiddle with it again.

#824 3 years ago

Before and after. Great details, great looking frame.

20200624_190705 (resized).jpg20200624_190705 (resized).jpg20200624_191214 (resized).jpg20200624_191214 (resized).jpg
#825 3 years ago

Hobbit is magical theme and im in love with it. im doing mods to machine that i like and i have passion to do it and hobbit is one of them!

Can't wait! Glad I could help persuade you to get it

#826 3 years ago

I am a big fan as well! Love the way JJP used the movie and sound assets in the game - and all the modes! A real masterpiece of theme integration!

#827 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Before and after. Great details, great looking frame.

i hate this original decal and how they apply it!
thanks for the photos and enjoy from your new mod

Quoted from Goronic:

I am a big fan as well! Love the way JJP used the movie and sound assets in the game - and all the modes! A real masterpiece of theme integration!

yes its really awesome! im working right now on few big mods for hobbit but the first mod will be very small because we are still working on another room for the next mods so we will have bigger place to make big casting. same for next potc mods they are very big

#828 3 years ago

i hate this original decal and how they apply it!
thanks for the photos and enjoy from your new mod

yes its really awesome! im working right now on few big mods for hobbit but the first mod will be very small because we are still working on another room for the next mods so we will have bigger place to make big casting. same for next potc mods they are very big

Please make a Hobbit mod that replaces the awful sticker at the top if the backbox!

#829 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Please make a Hobbit mod that replaces the awful sticker at the top if the backbox!

i will recommend you to wait
but i will not make any license mods.

#830 3 years ago

m working right now on few big mods for hobbit but the first mod will be very small because we are still working on another room for the next mods so we will have bigger place to make big casting. same for next potc mods they are very big

Need another room due to the size of the molds!

#831 3 years ago

i toke 55 lcd covers to my house so i can pack them during weekends.

3rd run of the HMS waiting for clear cat and electronic only its will be shipped until next friday

will ship LCD and HMS until next friday.

4th run will be shipped 1-2 months after shipping 3rd run.

5th run will be shipped 1 month after hipping of 4th run

all pop bumpers and all others LCD covers will be shipped around august or before!
and after that some few months brakes for new mods for POTC and i will keep work just on the HMS and new hobbit mods.

people who have hobbit i really recommend you to follow in facebook and instagram because what im making going to be limited they are very very detailed and i will not make a lot!

#832 3 years ago

people who have hobbit i really recommend you to follow in facebook and instagram because what im making going to be limited they are very very detailed and i will not make a lot!

Can you post that info again please?

#834 3 years ago

I just received my amazing new LCD cover from The Art of Pinball... Lior made an amazing enhancement to the game. I wasn't sure that it would make all that much of a difference until I put it on the machine. WOW does it add a cool look to this apron. I couldn't be happier and this was the easiest MOD I have ever installed. Great job Lior, this is just another reason why we all invest in your work... Thank you so much!!!!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg
#835 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott9:

I just received my amazing new LCD cover from The Art of Pinball... Lior made an amazing enhancement to the game. I wasn't sure that it would make all that much of a difference until I put it on the machine. WOW does it add a cool look to this apron. I couldn't be happier and this was the easiest MOD I have ever installed. Great job Lior, this is just another reason why we all invest in your work... Thank you so much!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WOW its looks great on CE! Thanks for the feedback and the photo. Enjoy

#836 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott9:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful POTC thanks for the pics.

#837 3 years ago

One word..STAGGERING!!my pics don't do this mod justice... craftsmanship and interactive lighting are amazing...thank you!!!

IMG_20200626_194328228 (resized).jpgIMG_20200626_194328228 (resized).jpgIMG_20200626_194318326 (resized).jpgIMG_20200626_194318326 (resized).jpgIMG_20200626_194228448 (resized).jpgIMG_20200626_194228448 (resized).jpg

IMG_20200626_223732560 (resized).jpgIMG_20200626_223732560 (resized).jpg
#838 3 years ago

pm sent for 55 people from LCD run. if you didn't got pm its mean your shipping will be in the next run (month from now)
again all shipping's upgrade to priority mail express. they are all packed and with labels but Santa Claus will pick them up around Friday with 3rd run of the HMS

#839 3 years ago

I have a pinwoofer sound system on my POTC that uses the extra power connector in the backbox. Where can I find the exact part I need to split this plug so I can plug the sound and the new HMS mod into the same power plug?

There were some posts a few pages back, but still not sure on what I need and where to get it.

Lior mentioned this part they sell on Mezelmods does not work because it is 3 pins, not 2 pins like Lior uses (https://mezelmods.com/products/12v-fused-power-tap-jjp-system?_pos=6&_sid=377c1b2d0&_ss=r). Do I need to request Mezelmods make me one with 2 pins or is there another place to purchase these?

#840 3 years ago

I think comet pinball sells everything you need for this. I have bought splitters from them in the past as well as a tool to do it. I would send them an email.

#841 3 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

I have a pinwoofer sound system on my POTC that uses the extra power connector in the backbox. Where can I find the exact part I need to split this plug so I can plug the sound and the new HMS mod into the same power plug?
There were some posts a few pages back, but still not sure on what I need and where to get it.
Lior mentioned this part they sell on Mezelmods does not work because it is 3 pins, not 2 pins like Lior uses (https://mezelmods.com/products/12v-fused-power-tap-jjp-system?_pos=6&_sid=377c1b2d0&_ss=r). Do I need to request Mezelmods make me one with 2 pins or is there another place to purchase these?

I bet if you ask nicely, MezelMods will make one. They are outstanding in terms of quality and service.

#842 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I bet if you ask nicely, MezelMods will make one. They are outstanding in terms of quality and service.

thats correct they maybe can make you one. but just pm me i will save you the money and will let you know how to connect it direct to pinwoofer
mezel mods are AWESOME!

#843 3 years ago

HMS 3rd run packed. tracking number sent so guys on 3rd run please check pm.
Santa Claus will pick all packages tomorrow but this time he need to come with more reindeer's

WOW this month was INSANE!!!! 0 free time. i got hobbit LE NIB and i played just 30 min on it!
i made all production of LCD, i made molds for the bumpers and cast most of them, i made casting for almost all of the 4th run of HMS. i made molds for new hobbit mod and made the all production of 3rd run of the HMS. i think its record brake for me to ship so much detailed and complicated mods in 1 month. its 70 packages and it toke me almost 3 days to pack all and to make all documents. im doing it from my house so i can work on it all time.
and i also finish all of my side projects like LOTR playfield and more custom projects for costumers. i need some free time to enjoy with my hobbit and to drink beer with friends so i will be back to work on Monday.

what is the plan?

4th run will be shipped in 1-2 months from Monday because i need to make the electronics for the next 50. after that 5th run and all other runs will be shipped in 1 month between each run.

all other orders of LCD covers and pop bumpers will be shipped in august or maybe before. i promise to do my best

working on few new hobbit mods and also on mod number 4 and 5 for POTC. they are CRAZY!!!! if you like the light show for the HMS wait to see the next mod for POTC!

my website is coming very soon so i will be less in pinside but i will still upload few of my products like LCD and bumpers to the pinside market when all orders will be shipped. im more active in jjp group in facebook and in instagram. i already reveal my hobbit mod in jjp group so you can check it

guys if you need help with the installation of the HMS feel free to send me message also in the weekend! i will do my best to help you and if you just want to get extra help you are welcome to call me in video chat

AWESOME giveaway coming soon!!!!

Thank you guys for your support and love and all of your feedback and photos im glad that i quite from hi-tech and im making what i love and make others happy! Art and Pinball is life! and as i said my main work is off for the next 1-2 years because of situation around the world so im now 100% on pinball.

#844 3 years ago

I got my Endeavor yesterday and installed today. It’s so awesome, it bought an instant smile to my face when I turned the machine on for the first time after installation. The explosion is so cool! Also, it lights up when you get a tilt warning. Thank you much Lior!

1B985C12-5C17-4B3F-94ED-B3CC8326F368 (resized).jpeg1B985C12-5C17-4B3F-94ED-B3CC8326F368 (resized).jpeg46B3A6EA-1AB2-4762-B162-057531D35D81 (resized).jpeg46B3A6EA-1AB2-4762-B162-057531D35D81 (resized).jpegCB4126A1-A208-41A4-9A7A-6E55C057E299 (resized).jpegCB4126A1-A208-41A4-9A7A-6E55C057E299 (resized).jpegABE2047D-C7D6-4564-9390-8FEBB0E1E232 (resized).jpegABE2047D-C7D6-4564-9390-8FEBB0E1E232 (resized).jpeg
#845 3 years ago

Just arrived!

Arrrr (resized).pngArrrr (resized).png
#846 3 years ago

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND COSTUMERS IN USA
enjoy and go outside to fire fireworks!!!!

Quoted from Izzy24:

I got my Endeavor yesterday and installed today. It’s so awesome, it bought an instant smile to my face when I turned the machine on for the first time after installation. The explosion is so cool! Also, it lights up when you get a tilt warning. Thank you much Lior!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the feedback and photos! funny thing about me. i never got tilt warnings because i never tilt! maybe im just a bad pinball player

Quoted from arzoo:

Just arrived! [quoted image]

glad you got it. good luck with the installation! so nice to see a package in USA in good shape!

#847 3 years ago

If anyone happens to want to sell their HMS, please PM me.

#848 3 years ago

hello guys

its looks like all 2nd run arrived and im waiting for feedback's and photos.
3rd run is shipped out from my country before a week and you should get it soon. also all LCD covers in same status

4th run and other runs. im working on the wire harnesses and electronics for the other runs so its will take me a week more to finish it but im still doing production for the 5th run. all 4th run pieces are ready for sanding and painting and i will start to work on that in 10 days. 4th run will be shipped in august.
after that 5th run will be shipped 1 month after 4th run is shipped.

if you saw news my country is going back with all of the craziness around the world and now its one of the most risky country's. im not going out also not for studio and didn't was with friends or anything and i wish they will not close all back but dont worry i have stock for all productions! right now im working on the HMS from home.

we are still working on the LCD and bumpers and all orders will be shipped in august. will post the few lefts in pinside market later.

as i said im working on my own website and all orders will be from there soon with more options to pay and better system to order.

very excited to tell that i finally have a full 1.8m uv printer and its awesome news for the pinball hobby because prices are going to be lower and its going to help to a lot of people with custom work in really affordable price! im also going to use this printer to my mods and to one of my potc mods soon!

working right now also on few hobbit mods so if you have hobbit and you appreciate art with a lot of details pm me and i will send you something who will blow your mind! i love the hobbit game, i think its really under rated!

thank you guys a lot. you are welcome to send me message to ask questions about the installation of the HMS.

#849 3 years ago

I keep draining cuz I just can't stop looking at it.

ezgif.com-optimize-2.gifezgif.com-optimize-2.gif
#850 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I keep draining cuz I just can't stop looking at it.[quoted image]

hahah thats awesome! you will get more drains if you will get the next mod....
how did you upload GIF like that to here?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 38.00
Wanted
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/17?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.