IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 26.
#751 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell their endeavour mod please pm me

#752 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

i just sent tracking number for the first run of the LCD covers. please check pm
next 50 pieces will be shipped in July and all others in August

thank you very much and enjoy. waiting for photos

How many are in the first run ?

#753 3 years ago

Endeavor to be more.

20200611_132513 (resized).jpg20200611_132513 (resized).jpg20200611_143938 (resized).jpg20200611_143938 (resized).jpg
#754 3 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

How many are in the first run ?

i shipped 19. all 2nd run of HMS and dew more.
you are on the next run

#755 3 years ago

Make sure the gap between the two ship pieces, top and bottom, is just right. Enough to allow the lower ship to rock left and back right naturally, not be caught in between the top piece, but also not so high to cause top of ship to be almost impossible to see at all. You'll have to put playfield down entirely to know for sure if that perfect gap has been achieved. While in service position it might appear to work fine but won't when locked back for play it might still stick left. On mine it looked like this when achieved.

20200612_101045 (resized).jpg20200612_101045 (resized).jpg
#756 3 years ago

going to post my new mod (3) in few days. people who have me on facebook i will be happy to share the progress with you and to ask few questions because right now i have few versions and i want to choose only 1. so just send me message

#757 3 years ago

going to post my new mod (3) in few days. people who have me on facebook i will be happy to share the progress with you and to ask few questions because right now i have few versions and i want to choose only 1. so just send me message

An endeavor cannon mod would be cool rather than the decals that show cannons. The endeavor needs to fire back at the pearl!

#758 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

An endeavor cannon mod would be cool rather than the decals that show cannons. The endeavor needs to fire back at the pearl!

i really recommend you and other people to wait for next mods. cannon is not enough....

#759 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

No it should not fire back. They didn’t fire back in the movie. The captain could not believe he was going to be defeated. There should be wood chips flying around

#760 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

... There should be wood chips flying around

And a miniature Admiral Beckett walking down the steps from the Quarter deck too while you're at it Lior!

#761 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

No it should not fire back. They didn’t fire back in the movie. The captain could not believe he was going to be defeated. There should be wood chips flying around

Your right...I was thinking of the hms dauntless I guess.

#762 3 years ago

i really recommend you and other people to wait for next mods. cannon is not enough....

I'm dying to know. Just take all my money now Lior!!!!

#763 3 years ago

Just wish usps wld release my dam endeavor mod... freaking getting a little ridiculous at this point...

#764 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Just wish usps wld release my dam endeavor mod... freaking getting a little ridiculous at this point...

Wow thats super weird. I will check with them

#765 3 years ago

Wow thats super weird. I will check with them

I have a friend that works for them.and he said it's still being held hostage in ny... so annoying..

#766 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have a friend that works for them.and he said it's still being held hostage in ny... so annoying..

i just check. its looks like 3 people have same tracking information as you have. i wish you will get it soon. all people who gets it late please let me know.
thanks

#767 3 years ago

3rd mod is ready and im taking some photos right now so i will reveal it today
there is always background story on my mods but this mod start as a creation that i made only for me after i watch Eric video from pintastic expo and few people ask me to do that so i decide to make a version that other can fit in the game and maybe to make production for it if people are interesting.
this mod solve few issues and finally fix the most cheap looking part in the game.

#768 3 years ago

Are the pop bumper caps for sale?

pop bumper caps (resized).pngpop bumper caps (resized).png
#769 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Are the pop bumper caps for sale?
[quoted image]

hahahah you post it before me! yes i will post it in few min
if you want to sign in just send me pm about that you are interesting on that mod and I will send you the details when I will have 50 people on the list.

#770 3 years ago

When I got my POTC I figure that The pop bumper area was little bit annoying and reminds me other pinball manufacture. This is the first JJP games that got cheap acrylic covers and the most annoying thing is that they didn’t cut it right and the logo was not in center and most of the graphic was gone! Another issue was that you can’t see the led or the led looks very ugly under this acrylic covers. So I watch Eric video from pintastic and saw that he made pop bumper covers to this area but jersey jack remove it because of the cost and because Eric did to many sculpts on this game (Thanks Eric the machine looks awesome!). so I decide to make my own sculpts and few of my friends told me that I must sell them and I said no! But after I made my creations to this machine and I was looking on my pop bumpers I said ok I’m doing new design who will fit and blend better and something that I can sell to other people because I got a lot of requests. As you know and see all of my creations is improvements. They are not toys that you add to the game. I’m trying to get inside the head of the designer of the machine and trying to figure what he was changing on the game and how he can make this machine looks better if he have no limit on budget. When you will see my hobbit mods you will understand what is improvement and the HMS will look funny near it.

here is the info about the mod

This is a replacement for the original acrylic pop bumper covers.

This mod is NOT 3d printed this is a full solid cast by resin that’s made with silicone molds. The resin I use have some flexibility same as jjp toys and its will not brake from ball hits.

This is a perfect match to the original design for the other sculpted bumpers on the playfield and also have perfect color match but mine have more details on it. its really makes this area to look so awesome.

To make the led effect more visible and more nice the logo on the barrel are filled with clear resin who have some frosted finish same as jjp bulbs top. This is the perfect way to see the led without seeing the wiring and led or plastic under the logo.

SE owners can buy another 2 more full barrels that can fit on the others full bumpers and to get full set to the machine.

This mod is NOT limited edition. I will make production ONLY if I will get 50 orders. my plan is to make 50 sets in July and another 50 sets in August. Im not sure if I will make more because I will be busy with hobbit mods and the other 2 mods for POTC and also with the HMS. This will not be stock item so if you want one this is the time to sign in

Price

I was trying to save cost as much as I can and still deliver quality product. But the situation around the world is same so shipping price for materials to me are very high and most products now cost more.

Price for a set of 2 barrels without top accessories is 125$
Price for a set of 5 accessories that you can glue on or to ask me to glue them for you is 35$
There is no option to buy 1 barrel.

****special offer for LCD cover buyers****
People who bought the LCD cover have 10$ discount on the set and 10$ discount on the accessories and upgrade for priority express shipping for free!
I cannot ship LCD or HMS together with the pop bumpers

Shipping price 16$ - 18$

About the accessories
They looks really great. They are solid resin cast and have a lot of details and looks super awesome and real.
I will be honest with you guys and I will say on my machine I prefer the bumpers clean without accessories. Yes they looks good and yes they fit great but this is what I want on my machine and that’s why I decide to give more options.

As I said before there is no production right now. I will make production only if I will get 50 people who want to order until Friday. If no I will be very happy to keep this mod just for me

Make sure to check this photo and its really looks much better in person!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157714708300443?fbclid=IwAR26DC4N4a4DHDcsRp_AGobQLuWuN9s2O9JKCZFKNfQ89_D9zeMqBkJtnmM

list open (resized).jpglist open (resized).jpg

How to sign in? just send me pm about that you are interesting on that mod and I will send you the details when I will have 50 people on the list.
or you can also post here

PLEASE CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO GET BETTER QUALITY
p1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpgp3 (resized).jpgp3 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg

#771 3 years ago

I’m in, they look great

#772 3 years ago

Always in on Lior’s mods!

#774 3 years ago

you are all on the list. still need to get 50 people to start production

Quoted from Pball:

Always in on Lior’s mods!

you really have ALL of my mods. also the woz mod that only 10 people have it.

#775 3 years ago

I would be in on one set. If there is another SE owner that wants to split a second set, I'd be down with that too.

#776 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I would be in on one set. If there is another SE owner that wants to split a second set, I'd be down with that too.

SE owner can buy also 1 barrel extra. not need to buy 2

#777 3 years ago

*PRODUCTION UPDATE*

HMS
3rd run production is ready and i will clean and sand all parts today and will make the first paint layer this week. electronics is ready and all other stuff also ready. just need to paint by hand and assemble all.

4th run. its will take little bit more time from other runs like 2-3 weeks more because i made just 50 electronic kits but the good news is i already made all wiring as i show before and just need to solder all in place. i want to finish all other 50 electronic kits so all runs will be shipped in 1 month between each shipping. production of 4th run is on 15% right now and im still casting parts between my work on the HMS

LCD covers
all frames are casted! will sand them tomorrow and will star paint after i finish the HMS production.

we are new few people back in my studio and working on all together. i bought more tools and more machines so i can make production faster and to make more creations. i figure that my main work will not get back in the next 1-2 years so im really 100% into pinball and i will try to make the max with it also if need to move to bigger studio. i also working from my house also in Saturday and Sunday so i have no free time

GREAT NEWS
the upgrade shipping that i made for you guys works! i never saw a package who left my country 1 day after they pick it from me so im very very hapy. lets see how usps will handle it this time

thank you guys

#778 3 years ago

SE owner can buy also 1 barrel extra. not need to buy 2

Cool! I'd be down for 3 caps plus some accessories.

#779 3 years ago

These look great. Sign me up for three for my SE please

#780 3 years ago

Of course I'm in! 1 set please!

#781 3 years ago

I'll take a set of 2 Lior.

#782 3 years ago

need 20 more people to start production of the bumpers.

#783 3 years ago

need 20 more people to start production of the bumpers.

Only 20 more? Should be doable! If you say limited to 200 or something you will sell out this week.

#784 3 years ago

Bump...lets get the twenty more.

#785 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Bump...lets get the twenty more.

10 more!

and i will make just 50 now if i will get 50 people who wants them and i will put this mod on hold until i will get another 50 that i dont think will ever happen

btw there is nice update today. check the thread later

#786 3 years ago

I'm in Lior....sending PM

#787 3 years ago

****production update****

HMS 3rd run are painted with first layer and i will paint it by hand this week or next week.

LCD covers. i have 25 painted and ready to ship and all orders are sanded and ready to get the first layer.

shipping time still on time and maybe will be shipped sooner!

POTC bumpers. im going to send message to all of the people who sign in. but we still need 6 more to make production. as i said right now i will make 50 sets and i will ship all of them and all of LCD covers together.

mod 4 and mod 5 will be only after the 5th run of the HMS but there is hobbit mods thats coming before.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#788 3 years ago

message sent to all people who ask to sign in for the pop bumpers. if you didn't got message please PM me.
i need 6 more people to start production.

thanks

#789 3 years ago

Dumb question but do all these additional mods that are getting rolled out slow down the production of the HMS mod?

#790 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Dumb question but do all these additional mods that are getting rolled out slow down the production of the HMS mod?

That sounds like a setup for whining.

But I can imagine one trade-off for bouncing between different things is they feel less laborious. Painting 100 things in a row would probably affect quality. It's human nature. So as art, I'd vote for Lior to work on whatever he wants (within obvious reason) so he doesn't burn out. I want his next mod!

#791 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

He is finishing wave 3 of 4 and he is ahead of his original schedule posted. I think he is fine.

#792 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

as you see in my photos we are now 3-5 workers thats working on all together. when i start the hms i was just me. now im back in studio and you can see that i said shipping for each run will be 2-3 months. now its 1 month max for the hms. im also working on other things and other mods and i really recommend to read all of my update because i said few times there will not be time changes about shipping if i have more work. my plan was to ship all lcd covers in December and now im going to ship them around july - august (all of them!). so all now is much faster and i have double tools thats i bought just for pinball. i know there is few people who dont like that im working on few mods together but if i have the option to do it why not? i close my main business. and now my studio and workers working right now just on pinball. its like stern doing few titles. i also takes the hms to my home to finish it when im back in studio. there will be 5-6 new mods before others will get the HMS. im doing the hms by the plan and by the info i gave you and all others when they order it and as i said now is more faster!

its very sad to say that my main business thats im working on for long long years is down and will not be back in the next 1-2 years so thanks to pinball and for you guys.

#793 3 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

But I can imagine one trade-off for bouncing between different things is they feel less laborious. Painting 100 things in a row would probably affect quality. It's human nature. So as art, I'd vote for Lior to work on whatever he wants (within obvious reason) so he doesn't burn out. I want his next mod!

yes you are 100% right. thats why im making only 15 hms each time. the hms is made from 46 parts!!!! its takes tons of hours to finish one and im the only one who do the hms. no one do it from my workers just me. im doing the casting for it im doing the painting and electronics.

if i will make the all 100 in a row i will get crazy this is also why i start to work on hobbit. just some rest from potc. pirates pirate pirates pirates......

#794 3 years ago

I wasn’t complaining and it was an honest relevant question.

#795 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I wasn’t complaining and it was an honest relevant question.

yes yes i know all good sorry if my English get you to understand that wrong

but yes there is few people who complain on that and also sent emails to people to make some drama about that lior is selling new stuff before he finish old stuff so just to make it clear. when people order they got a very long message they said when they will get it and if now on all time its all good and if someone doesn't like my working plan he his welcome to contact me and i premise to solve it.

and again Psw757 its not you all good i really love your questions they are NOT dumb and they help others to understand stuff

#796 3 years ago

Finally received the HMS Endeavour I ordered March 18-- no fault of Lior for the crazy shipping delay, obviously. Despite the damaged box, the mod came perfect and is gorgeous. Much better in person. Real craftsmanship (pun intended). Can't wait to install it! Thanks again, Lior!

Liormod - 1 (resized).jpgLiormod - 1 (resized).jpgLiorPkg - 1 (resized).jpgLiorPkg - 1 (resized).jpgLiormod - 1 (1) (resized).jpgLiormod - 1 (1) (resized).jpg
#797 3 years ago
Quoted from doghouse:

Finally received the HMS Endeavour I ordered March 18-- no fault of Lior for the crazy shipping delay, obviously. Despite the damaged box, the mod came perfect and is gorgeous. Much better in person. Real craftsmanship (pun intended). Can't wait to install it! Thanks again, Lior!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you for the feedbacks and photos. im glad you like it and enjoy
so now we just need to get notification from bigd1979 thats he got it and all first run arrived!

#798 3 years ago

btw in few weeks or month when my studio will fully transfer from animatronics and props and more stuff that i was doing, to pinball 100% i will make some video tour and some tutorial of how to paint and more of behind the product. we are now making a special room just for the next hobbit mod and for the 5th mod for POTC.

and im also working on my own website.

#799 3 years ago

the upgrade that i made works great!!!! 90% of the packages already scanned by usps and its looks like you will get them this week or next week max. if you have delays please let me know!

im going to order parts and silicone for the pop bumpers next week and today. i still need 5 more but i will start to work on it.
until now there is only 30 people who respond to my pm and still waiting for the other 15 so please check your facebook/instagram/pinside inbox

thanks
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#800 3 years ago

im painting the HMS 3rd run by hand right now. if someone want to see it live he his welcome to send me message in facebook and i will add him to the live

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/16?hl=heater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.