IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 26.
#701 3 years ago

So bummed I missed out on the hms mod. How much were they? If anyone doesn’t want theirs pm me.

#702 3 years ago

Excited for the announcement of the new mod. Missed the ship mod, but will check out for new stuff. Do we reserve through here?

#703 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurelia:

Excited for the announcement of the new mod. Missed the ship mod, but will check out for new stuff. Do we reserve through here?

all POTC mods will be here.
you can still get on the LCD mod

#704 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

all POTC mods will be here.
you can still get on the LCD mod

Awesome. Can I get added to the list?

#705 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurelia:

Awesome. Can I get added to the list?

pm sent

#706 3 years ago

First run of the HMS please check tracking updates. Usps just scan all packages. You should get them very soon. I think shipping time is fair with this delay. Not so bad as i was thinking....

btw i will be happy to get some feedbacks about hobbit in pm

#707 3 years ago

First run of the HMS please check tracking updates. Usps just scan all packages. You should get them very soon. I think shipping time is fair with this delay. Not so bad as i was thinking....

Yay! On its way from New York to California!

delivery (resized).jpgdelivery (resized).jpg
#708 3 years ago

I can't wait to see what is coming out after this lcd screen POTC MOD.... These MOD really make these machines look even better

#709 3 years ago

Christmas is coming!
2nd run please check pm for tracking numbers from monday.
packing all HMS tomorrow and will work on shipping labels and documents during weekend.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#710 3 years ago

I will be very HAPPY about Hobbit mods!

#711 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

I will be very HAPPY about Hobbit mods!

+1000 %

#712 3 years ago

Excellent! Those 2nd runs look even better than the 1st runs!
I'll eagerly await its arrival. Thanks Lior for the updates.

#713 3 years ago
Quoted from wilder828:

Excellent! Those 2nd runs look even better than the 1st runs!
I'll eagerly await its arrival. Thanks Lior for the updates.

hahahah they are same!
i just sign on yours today
you're welcome

#714 3 years ago

if someone listen to kaneda podcast here is my respond.
Chris thank you SO MUCH! this mod will be made just for 100 pieces and im not making more. im getting tons of emails everyday about the HMS and im really tired to get offers from people who said we will pay you 500$ and 800$ just make one more. so i said i will make more just to stop this weird offers out and its works! i also did it because i didn't want to get copy as someone will make cheap copy of my creation like people did to my friends here because they stop to sell it.

so thank you a lot Chris you are the BEST! im not making more HMS or something similar also if jjp will make more potc. i have the LCD cover and 3 other mods coming soon to this game who will blow you away and one of them will be super limited because of the size of it!

im sorry for all people who didn't got it. you are welcome to join to the cancel list if someone will cancel. this mod is super complicated to make and its made from over 46 parts and i cant do this mod forever i prefer to make others happy with more creations

thank you guys love you all!

#715 3 years ago

if someone listen to kaneda podcast here is my respond.
Chris thank you SO MUCH! this mod will be made just for 100 pieces and im not making more. im getting tons of emails everyday about the HMS and im really tired to get offers from people who said we will pay you 500$ and 800$ just make one more. so i said i will make more just to stop this weird offers out and its works! i also did it because i didn't want to get copy as someone will make cheap copy of my creation like people did to my friends here because they stop to sell it.
so thank you a lot Chris you are the BEST! im not making more HMS or something similar also if jjp will make more potc. i have the LCD cover and 3 other mods coming soon to this game who will blow you away and one of them will be super limited because of the size of it!
im sorry for all people who didn't got it. you are welcome to join to the cancel list if someone will cancel. this mod is super complicated to make and its made from over 46 parts and i cant do this mod forever i prefer to make others happy with more creations
thank you guys love you all!

Lior, for future mods, I suggest you limit the quantity to 'however many I want to make'. For people who require a limited number to determine if they can make money flipping your work, just ignore them. If you keep making beautiful things, I'm sure you'll have plenty of buyers. Your work is amazing and doesn't need some force-limited carrot to generate sales. The 'you will get it sooner" is enough for most of us to sign-up when you post the lists.

#716 3 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Lior, for future mods, I suggest you limit the quantity to 'however many I want to make'. For people who require a limited number to determine if they can make money flipping your work, just ignore them. If you keep making beautiful things, I'm sure you'll have plenty of buyers. Your work is amazing and doesn't need some force-limited carrot to generate sales. The 'you will get it sooner" is enough for most of us to sign-up when you post the lists.

thank you very much.
i like to call it limited because what im doing its not mod its art and art is almost always limited. and also because all of the gifts and extra and the COA that im sending with the mod its part of the experience and part of my quality. i want to deliver to my client a different experience and to make him smile when he just see the box! (i will post photos soon) and yes all of my mods are limited. the next one is not because its small and i want to make the cost lower as i can. limited for me is not to get people to sign in faster i have other option to do it. its to decide that im making X pieces so i can order X materials form USA or another country so all is more organize for me

thanks again

#717 3 years ago

shipping will be in next Friday or maybe before. still waiting for the inside packing for the LCD cover
i love this boxes!

#718 3 years ago

Should be limited to the number you can sell Coming from a guy who did not buy the 1st mode but would love to

#719 3 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Should be limited to the number you can sell Coming from a guy who did not buy the 1st mod but would love to

Add me to that list

We officially have 2 games that will never leave our home - MB and POTC - if they do my wife will most likely kill me.

#720 3 years ago

Just installed the new ship deck. Was not complicated. The light effects are fantastic. You will try to shoot the ship as often as possible just to see the lightning changes gameplay, lol.

25C532DE-E1B5-4BE6-B7F8-E6BB01035A86 (resized).jpeg25C532DE-E1B5-4BE6-B7F8-E6BB01035A86 (resized).jpegE50E4BDE-E772-4ECC-B8F1-431F544B0B27 (resized).jpegE50E4BDE-E772-4ECC-B8F1-431F544B0B27 (resized).jpeg
#721 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Just installed the new ship deck. Was not complicated. The light effects are fantastic. You will try to shoot the ship as often as possible just to see the lightning changes gameplay, lol.
[quoted image][quoted image]

hahahah thank you! yes i agree i want to get to the ship and shot the cannon just to see it!

same as Scott9 please adjust the gap between the ship and the top

for all of the people who getting the HMS if you want to get better light effects and to see the second floor beter make sure the gap looks SAME as how its looks on the manual in step 8. feel free to ask me questions

oh btw. if you like the light show. wait to the next mod. its not with leds but it will make the original leds from the game to looks much better and not this is not for the flashers.....

#722 3 years ago

Do you think the gap is to wide?

#723 3 years ago

I used the backbox power supply for another mod, so I need a 12 V splitter. Is there a special JJP splitter or can I use a normal Stern splitter. Has anybody a part no. for such a splitter?

Thank you for any help.

#725 3 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Should be limited to the number you can sell Coming from a guy who did not buy the 1st mode but would love to

You can come over and drool on mine when I get it :p

#726 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Do you think the gap is to wide?

yes. i sent you also in pm

its not what you need all connectors needs to be 2 pins. this one is 3 pins.

Quoted from kcZ:

Quoted from GCS2000:

Add me to that list
We officially have 2 games that will never leave our home - MB and POTC - if they do my wife will most likely kill me.

you can still get the LCD cover

#727 3 years ago

yes. i sent you also in pm

its not what you need all connectors needs to be 2 pins. this one is 3 pins.

you can still get the LCD cover

I thought the power connector in JJP is 3 pins

#728 3 years ago

oh btw. if you like the light show. wait to the next mod. its not with leds but it will make the original leds frm the game to looks much better and not this is not for the flashers.....

sure its the leds band at the left of the ramp !

#729 3 years ago

Zora This is the board I used in my Pirates and stern star trek. It is easy to install and gives the benefits of many mods.
https://www.pinballlife.com/8-way-power-splitter-board-for-stern-pinball-machines-using-whitestar-or-sam-operating-systems.html

#730 3 years ago

Thanks to heni1977 and KLR2014 to your recommendations, highly appreciated!

#731 3 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

zora This is the board I used in my Pirates and stern star trek. It is easy to install and gives the benefits of many mods.
https://www.pinballlife.com/8-way-power-splitter-board-for-stern-pinball-machines-using-whitestar-or-sam-operating-systems.html

my mod using connector with 2 pins. this are 3 pins its will not help....
you can contact mezelmods and they will make you one with 2 pins. same what KLR2014 post here

#732 3 years ago

I just two pin a three pin connector. Easy peasy!

#733 3 years ago

Here is my star trek. As you can tell I like lighted mods. The board is marked so you know where ground and +5v and 12v are.

B1365C6E-5ACB-4587-A57C-47CA9B44AA63 (resized).jpegB1365C6E-5ACB-4587-A57C-47CA9B44AA63 (resized).jpeg
#734 3 years ago

tracking number sent to the second run of the HMS
please check pm in facebook/pinside
pickup will be around friday

first run please check tracking by usps its looks like you will get yours in Monday!

thanks

#735 3 years ago

most people going to get the package today!
feel free to make this thread on fire with photos
have a great week everybody and enjoy from your new toy

#736 3 years ago

most people going to get the package today!
feel free to make this thread on fire with photos
have a great week everybody and enjoy from your new toy
[quoted image]

You can really tell how much Lior enjoys what he's doing! I appreciate that very much.

#737 3 years ago
Quoted from MarZ_78:

You can really tell how much Lior enjoys what he's doing! I appreciate that very much.

The dude has some serious skills... No doubt.

#738 3 years ago
Quoted from MarZ_78:

YES I AM! 24/7 pinball really. if im not in my studio and not doing production im sculpting / designing at home or thinking about more ideas. and i LOVE my work. its doesn't matter if i will make 1 or 1000 to see the final product ready and working at the end its really make me smile because i remember and thinking about all of the steps its toke me to make it and to know that i made someone happy! to get feedback's and photos from costumers really give me more passion to this hobby!
to be honest i like pinball over my main work and im someone who grow up with pinball and claw machine in my house from when i was 3-4 years old. all of my world is around this machines, also my main work

The noblest art is that of making others happy

thank you

Quoted from kcZ:

The dude has some serious skills... No doubt.

thank you very much wait to see the next creation for the hobbit.... its something that never done before in pinball

#739 3 years ago

its looks like usps didn't deliver most packages yet and usps website say arriving late. sorry for that....

i just got the inside package for the LCD covers and pickup by shipping company will be this Friday.

shipping for the 3rd run + 50 LCD covers will be around month from this Friday

again all packages are now going to be shipped with priority express shipping without adding anything. im paying the extra to all people HMS + LCD

#740 3 years ago

Wow super thx for the best service... good Job Lior

#741 3 years ago
Quoted from Franking1302:

Wow super thx for the best service... good Job Lior

Europe stay same because there was no delay. 5-10 days.

#742 3 years ago

Mine showed up today in California! I'll install it this weekend, but man, this thing is a work of art!

Thanks, Lior!

#743 3 years ago

i just sent tracking number for the first run of the LCD covers. please check pm
next 50 pieces will be shipped in July and all others in August

Quoted from dgposter:

Mine showed up today in California! I'll install it this weekend, but man, this thing is a work of art!
Thanks, Lior!

thank you very much and enjoy. waiting for photos

#744 3 years ago

US Post office vs. Lior.
Lior wins

20200610_165501 (resized).jpg20200610_165501 (resized).jpg
#745 3 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

US Post office vs. Lior.
Lior wins[quoted image]

i love this photo! great camera and lighting!
thanks

#746 3 years ago

Christmas came early today! Excited to install this!

20200610_172737 (resized).jpg20200610_172737 (resized).jpg20200610_172949 (resized).jpg20200610_172949 (resized).jpg20200610_173034 (resized).jpg20200610_173034 (resized).jpg

#747 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Christmas came early today! Excited to install this!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

thanks for the photos. looks great and enjoy

#748 3 years ago

i just figure that i forgot to post the photo of the changes that i did on the LCD cover for the skull.
the skull now have more details. texture and model is more smooth and clear and i really love it.

color stay same. this photo is one without good lighting so its looks like the colors is not same as the old but its same!

just to let you know. all of the photos you see here or in my Instagram are prototypes. the one you get will look 10 times better. its will be more smooth and more clean and with clear coat. the prototype is with tons of paint level until i figure which color and how to paint it right. look on my oz lanes, flowers looks like my nightmares but costumer photos looks DOPE!

and as always its looks much more better in person

old vs new (resized).jpgold vs new (resized).jpg

#749 3 years ago

It looks alot cleaner!

#750 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

It looks alot cleaner!

yes. the one i post at the beginning have maybe 10-20 layers of testing and the one im making have first layer primer - base - gold - black - clear coat
and its a cast.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/15?hl=heater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.