IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 26.
#651 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

the HMS is limited for 100 pieces ONLY same as the wizard of oz emerald edition is limited for 1000
and after 2 years they made 1000 ruby red limited and 500 yellow brick road limited.
the emerald city have wooden apron and the ruby red doesn't but have few extra.
trust me if i will make new version its will not be same its will be NEW VERSION so there is no problem with that.
for now its far away and im working on other stuff.

If you do get around to making more, that is just good for more people, and fine by me. Same for more JJPOTCs.

#652 3 years ago
Quoted from dts:

If you do get around to making more, that is just good for more people, and fine by me. Same for more JJPOTCs.

thanks!
for now there is no plans. there is 2 more mods to make before it and 1 of them will take more time to make from the HMS

#653 3 years ago

Everybody needs to chill. I get locked out of mod runs all the time. These are all coming from private artists. Giving these guys a hard time is just going to screw all of us out of good MODs in the future

#654 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Really? so you sold us buyers that this was limited product run yet you unilaterally decide to make more due to the demand? Seems a little deceitful if u ask me

I don't understand. Did you buy this because it was a "limited run" mod or did you buy it because it looks amazing and really is a great mod? Lior could make a 1000 of them and it wouldn't diminish one bit the fact that it is an incredible mod and belongs on every POTC. Eric himself said how much better it looks than the decals he came up with.

#655 3 years ago

I have to chime in with PtownPin...

If you say you're offering a mod and it's limited to x pieces, then that's what it should be. I jumped in at the very end thinking I'd miss out, like I've done on other mods.

It does feel a little shady, just saying.

#656 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I have to chime in with PtownPin...
If you say you're offering a mod and it's limited to x pieces, then that's what it should be. I jumped in at the very end thinking I'd miss out, like I've done on other mods.
It does feel a little shady, just saying.

after thinking about it, I agree. All those who are upset over additional units being made should notify Lior immediately and give up their spot for HMS and the LCD frame. Then sell any mod made by Lior and vow never, ever to buy any mod from him again.
Or, just be grateful that Lior made an incredible mod and encourage him and anyone else to keep up the great work and to keep going! That's what I like to do.

#657 3 years ago

Just saying.....

Quoted from delt31:

This number is not expected to increase right? Part of the interest of a limited run is to truly be limited.

no no i promise not also 101 or 100.5 and its can also still be 75 if not all of the people will respond
because i change it from 75 - 100 i will add gift and i will try to work on something that i really want to do on the package.
as you see my oz lanes mod and other mods are limited and never made extra also if im getting private messages

thank you guys. i still didn't check all survey but i will do it today. for now its looks like i have like few minor places so for now before you answer my pm and filling the survey or paying just send me to check if i still have place as i said im making only 100 and no 101. its take some time to check all because its here in pinside and also in facebook.

#658 3 years ago

I agree with Heater... People should encourage Lior to keep busting his butt to make next level mods. I don't believe the mod is diminished if there is a new variation in the future. This sort of thing happens all the time in the collectible market. Plus I highly doubt anyone bought the mod because it was limited to 100 pieces. It was bought because it is an amazing mod to a really great game.

Plus Lior stated he would only make more mods if JJP made more games, and that is a huge if in itself.

I say let he man make his art the way he wants.

#659 3 years ago

lets do it clear because there is few people who didn't read my post or didn't understand my poor English

*HMS mod is limited for 100 pieces ONLY also not for 101. 100 pieces going to be shipped to all buyers + my prototype that i decide to give to buffalo pinball as a gift! and on my machine i have a different more complicated version.

*ONLY again ONLY if JJP will make more POTC machines i have a friend thats i will make together with him 150 pieces of new ship top NOT HMS again NOT HMS! and he will sell it. he his a distributor of JJP

*the new ship top will NOT look like the HMS at all. and the name of the mod will be the dauntless! and will cost 30-40% more!

*for now it will take me a year to finish all 100 pieces of the HMS so to make drama and to talk about it is really far away.

*i dont see any problem about that if its NOT the same mod. i prefer to make another version and not to get very low quality COPY of my creation. like people did to my friends here. there is JJP who made 3 versions of limited edition for the woz and people still buying it. there is stern vault. there is disney custom made sculpts thats got few versions. there is witch mod version 2 and there is much more.

*if someone is upset first im really really sorry. just pm me and i will send you FULL REFUND and i will pay the shipping label that i already paid for you on me so you will not loose any money. people from the first run who is upset and want to cancel you can just decline the package you are going to get and when its will be back here you will get full refund or just pm me and i will arrange pickup from you by fedex (i will pay all the costs)

again im very sorry if someone is upset. its not the time to make drama because i didn't made it yet and its not going to be for the next year and also its NOT THE SAME MOD. i prefer to keep my name and quality behind my products and not to get copy by low quality of my own idea!

i decide at the beginning to make only 75 pieces of the HMS because the time its takes to make. and after 2 days when i open the list i decide to make 100. now im back in studio so production is faster and i already working on more mods for potc and more machines.

all of my mods are limited edition and i never made more from what i wrote and will never do it. i respect my costumers and i respect the art!

i dont want to waste my time on this drama so this is how we end this story. any complaint are welcome to my pm. now i have to get back to painting and casting. its more important from this....

#660 3 years ago

I would just do what the maker of the smoke witch and monkey mods did. Say you’re making X for now and you may or may not make more in the future. Then you don’t have to waste time defending yourself for nonsense. :p

#661 3 years ago

I've PM'd directly with liorilusion... all good, carry on making great mods!

#662 3 years ago

update for first run:

the packages sent over a week to USA and in my system i see them in USA so i contact usps and thats the answer i got from them

USPS products and packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 impacts.
Postal Service Priority Mail® products and First-Class® packages may temporarily require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

its looks like usps hold all of the packages right now and i wish you will get your package soon!!!!

DHL all is same no changes

#663 3 years ago

i just decide to upgrade ALL shipping's for the HMS from run 2 (include) and also the LCD to priority mail express.
with tracking and with full insurance without extra charge! its only 8-15$ more and i will take it on my side. i prefer you will get it faster without delays
because usps said there is no impact on priority mail express.

#664 3 years ago

Awesome, This with goodies you are also sending along. Amazing just Amazing

#665 3 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Awesome, This with goodies you are also sending along. Amazing just Amazing

wait to see what you get with the LCD cover. its super cool and have great use!
still wait to get them from the factory

#666 3 years ago

wait to see what you get with the LCD cover. its super cool and have great use!
still wait to get them from the factory

Glad I am on the list for the LCD cover. It’s a thing of beauty.

#667 3 years ago

between 28 of may until 6 of june there will be no production. no shipping and no processes. im very sorry but there is some issue that im trying to fix in my studio. i wish i will solve it sooner but for now 2nd run will not be shipped as i plan and 3rd run production is stopped for now for any of my products
dont worry all will be back after 6 of june and i wish before.
2nd run will still be shipped as the original plan but not in 2 weeks as i was thinking.

2nd run got all boxes and barrels glued and also did clear coat. just need electronics and packing.
i already cast 40 lcd and painted 5

thanks and sorry

Added over 4 years ago:

PRODUCTION IS BACK!

#668 3 years ago

Thanks for keeping us updated Lior, hope all is ok.

#669 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Thanks for keeping us updated Lior, hope all is ok.

yes. thank you
just electric problem who is super annoying and takes time to fix.

#670 3 years ago

production is back and now its will be 3X times faster!

studio is open and i got more machines and bigger chamber + mixer so now almost all of my tools are double Except the laser cutter.
the goal is to finish shipping of ALL LCD until the middle of july. and to start shipping mod 3 in the middle of july.
HMS shipping between runs are not 1-3 months anymore. its now 1 month if there will be no delays!
3rd run will be shipped super sooner and 2nd run will be shipped between next monday - friday + the LCD

first 15 LCD (for the 2nd run of the HMS) will be shipped together with the HMS with different package.

waiting to get GNR (jjp) and hobbit next month so i can make some mods for those!
i also have DI but not sure there is market for mods to this game because what i have in mind will not be cheap.
for now im working on mods ONLY for JJP and also LOTR as a side project with a friend

website is coming soon and i recommend to check for news in Instagram or in this thread

for now because there is no show business and theme parks closed around the world my main job is off and im 100% in pinball.

and now its time to go to work

#671 3 years ago

production is back and now its will be 3X times faster!
studio is open and i got more machines and bigger chamber + mixer so now almost all of my tools are double Except the laser cutter.
the goal is to finish shipping of ALL LCD until the middle of july. and to start shipping mod 3 in the middle of july.
HMS shipping between runs are not 1-3 months anymore. its now 1 month if there will be no delays!
3rd run will be shipped super sooner and 2nd run will be shipped between next monday - friday + the LCD
first 15 LCD (for the 2nd run of the HMS) will be shipped together with the HMS with different package.
waiting to get GNR (jjp) and hobbit next month so i can make some mods for those!
i also have DI but not sure there is market for mods to this game because what i have in mind will not be cheap.
for now im working on mods ONLY for JJP and also LOTR as a side project with a friend
website is coming soon and i recommend to check for news in Instagram or in this thread
for now because there is no show business and theme parks closed around the world my main job is off and im 100% in pinball.
and now its time to go to work

I think there is always a market for high quality fairly priced mods for any machine.

#672 3 years ago

production is back and now its will be 3X times faster! ... 2nd run will be shipped between next monday - friday + the LCD first 15 LCD (for the 2nd run of the HMS) will be shipped together with the HMS with different package. ...

Sweet - looking forward to HMS #18 and LCD #11 arriving soon!!!

Congrats on getting your shop back up and running and bright times ahead for your mods business!

#673 3 years ago

Is it too late for
List for lcd mod ?

#674 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Is it too late for
List for lcd mod ?

no. check your pm

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Sweet - looking forward to HMS #18 and LCD #11 arriving soon!!!
Congrats on getting your shop back up and running and bright times ahead for your mods business!

thank you

#675 3 years ago

USPS standard has been a complete failure During covid. I am not exaggerating but it took 27 days to get something from New York to Colorado. Avoid usps standard at all cost!

#676 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

USPS standard has been a complete failure During covid. I am not exaggerating but it took 27 days to get something from New York to Colorado. Avoid usps standard at all cost!

Uh...maybe something happened specifically with your package on some level?

I just got an excellent bluray box set via USPS media mail. Shipped last Friday, got it on Tuesday, even with the holiday. Media Mail is the slowest service via USPS, yet it got to me from Arizona to Pittsburgh in FIVE days. That's crazy!

#677 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Uh...maybe something happened specifically with your package on some level?
I just got an excellent bluray box set via USPS media mail. Shipped last Friday, got it on Tuesday, even with the holiday. Media Mail is the slowest service via USPS, yet it got to me from Arizona to Pittsburgh in FIVE days. That's crazy!

USPS has been pretty good in the states (at least for me). That being said my HMS mod that was sent USPS on May 11th is still sitting in Tel Aviv.....kinda nutty....hopefully it leaves soon ...

#678 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

yes i also shipped oz lanes to the USA before 2 months and people didn't got it!
thats why i upgrade all of the shipping's to priority express
i shipped with first class mail and priority mail
i also shipped with DHL and express for people who choose and paid for it

but also someone getting the HMS tomorrow and he choose priority express and paid for that and its need to take 10 days max with the delay and now its 18 days....

#679 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

USPS has been pretty good in the states (at least for me). That being said my HMS mod that was sent USPS on May 11th is still sitting in Tel Aviv.....kinda nutty....hopefully it leaves soon ...

no no you are WRONG! and i explain it to you i think 20 times.
the package shipped to usa on 18 of may! usps didn't scan it! if they didn't scan it its will not change because there is a lot of bags thats waiting at usps for scan. i wish now you will understand it.... and if no please contact usps im really tired from explaining it to you in pm

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#680 3 years ago

no no you are WRONG! and i explain it to you i think 20 times.
the package shipped to usa on 18 of may! usps didn't scan it! if they didn't scan it its will not change because there is a lot of bags thats waiting at usps for scan. i wish now you will understand it.... and if no please contact usps im really tired from explaining it to you in pm
[quoted image]

Yeah, a new scan won't appear until it's received most likely stateside.

Doesn't mean it's not on it's way, or that it hasn't even transferred overseas. Sometimes data just needs a bit to catchup.

Also, I keep hearing that international shipments coming to the US, and going out, are being held up.

(I work for USPS, at a parcel sorting hub, but only know so much about such things.)

We're trying, trust me! We process hundreds of thousands of parcels daily. It's like Xmas over here.

#681 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Yeah, a new scan won't appear until it's received most likely stateside.
Doesn't mean it's not on it's way, or that it hasn't even transferred overseas. Sometimes data just needs a bit to catchup.
Also, I keep hearing that international shipments coming to the US, and going out, are being held up.
(I work for USPS, at a parcel sorting hub, but only know so much about such things.)
We're trying, trust me! We process hundreds of thousands of parcels daily. It's like Xmas over here.

you explain it perfect THANK YOU!!!!
i know about the situation but there is few people who act like they should get it like normal days and thinking that im a liar because its looks in my city in USPS website and in my system and in my country post office website its shipped before long time. i wish now they will understand thats is on hold and can take up to a month or more
i will send you a extra gift for this great exploitation because im tired from explaining this
and thank you for your hard work in this days!!!!

#682 3 years ago

you explain it perfect THANK YOU!!!!
i know about the situation but there is few people who act like they should get it like normal days and thinking that im a liar because its looks in my city in USPS website and in my system and in my country post office website its shipped before long time. i wish now they will understand thats is on hold and can take up to a month or more
i will send you a extra gift for this great exploitation because im tired from explaining this

You're a good man Lior, and you do your best at juggling the relations, and shipping end, on top of design AND creation.

People are frustrated, and that's understandable, but this will get done, and it's just a matter of time for sure. We are all working to move these wonderful mods out and into games!

#683 3 years ago

PRODUCTION UPDATE!!!!

15 HMS coated and fully ready. electronic will be ready later today so just need to test each one and to connect the electronics

20 LCD are coated and ready to ship. already bought yesterday all packing boxes and materials. the only thing that im waiting for is the inside packing and the gifts thats need to arrive next Monday

my plan is to ship all until next Friday if there will be no delay.

3rd run production is on the work also already have 60% of it done! (before sanding and painting)

pop bumpers are in testing and will be revealed until next week

special giveaway of rare stuff thats you cant buy coming soon!
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#684 3 years ago

Wow, amazing job. I looking forward, I am in 5 run

#685 3 years ago

PRODUCTION UPDATE!!!!
15 HMS coated and fully ready. electronic will be ready later today so just need to test each one and to connect the electronics
20 LCD are coated and ready to ship. already bought yesterday all packing boxes and materials. the only thing that im waiting for is the inside packing and the gifts thats need to arrive next Monday
my plan is to ship all until next Friday if there will be no delay.
3rd run production is on the work also already have 60% of it done! before sanding and painting.
pop bumpers are in testing and will be revealed until next week
special giveaway of rare stuff thats you cant buy coming soon! [quoted image][quoted image]

Those have turned out incredibly well!! Excellent job Lior!

#686 3 years ago

HOLY CRAP.... I paid for expedited shipping and got my new HMS Endeavour ship MOD yesterday. The Art of Pinball hit this one out of the park... The detail on this ship is next level. I don't know how this dude does it, but he raises the bar on his work each time a new MOD comes out. The thing that really blew me away are the lighting effects Lior added to the ship. I didn't even know you could do some of the shit he does to these mods. The lighting controls are simple, yet add an incredible effect once installed. The installation of this ship was super easy and took me no more than 10 minutes to complete. I can't say enough good stuff about this latest offering and can't wait to see what he comes up with next....

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg
#687 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott9:

HOLY CRAP.... I paid for expedited shipping and got my new HMS Endeavour ship MOD yesterday. The Art of Pinball hit this one out of the park... The detail on this ship is next level. I don't know how this dude does it, but he raises the bar on his work each time a new MOD comes out. The thing that really blew me away are the lighting effects Lior added to the ship. I didn't even know you could do some of the shit he does to these mods. The lighting controls are simple, yet add an incredible effect once installed. The installation of this ship was super easy and took me no more than 10 minutes to complete. I can't say enough good stuff about this latest offering and can't wait to see what he comes up with next....
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much! i already comment in facebook but im so happy and excited to see it on the first machine. there is another person who need to get it today. now all people know what is the extra stuff hahahaha wow 10 min installation is super fast i think its need to take around 15-30 min lets see if someone beat you....
the light show and effect are in sync with the game and will get updates when the all mods will be shipped.

you have a huge gap between the ship and the top. there is screw on the back that you can adjust the height. check step 8 in the manual.

thank you very much and im so happy you like it.

i will be very happy to get more photos from people who getting it. for now its looks like only people from Europe and people who paid for extra shipping (in private) and DHL will get it this week

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#688 3 years ago

btw i got update from my shipping company. there is few states that will get my packages around in 2 weeks from now but there is few areas thats they have huge mess and big delays and its will take over 2 weeks from now. im waiting to know which states is it. and when i will get answer i will post it here

#689 3 years ago

I am so excited to see this. Great mod with cool goodies bag!!

#690 3 years ago

Looks great! Any chance you can shoot some video of it during game?

#691 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Looks great! Any chance you can shoot some video of it during game?

#692 3 years ago

Dumb question but what happens on a miss of the ship target?

#693 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Dumb question but what happens on a miss of the ship target?

its not dumb question its a great question!
the sensor is not from the cannon its on the ship. i can send you manual just pm me.
you can adjust it as you want depend how you install the sensor. if you hit the ship but not inside the hole there is 2 options. to get effect or not. the default is to get effect because you hit the ship. and if you get into the hole in the ship you get also effect. the light effects are in perfect sync with the game. you can also change settings if you know how to program simple stuff or i will be happy to make change for you

btw guys im taking all of the feedback's and will work on code upgrade so if you have idea for more effects with led or to add another effect send me pm i will add it and at the end of the production i will send update to everyone! its super easy to update by usb. but im not going to change the colors because they are the best after long tests.

#694 3 years ago

the sensor is not from the cannon its on the ship. i can send you manual just pm me.
you can adjust it as you want depend how you install the sensor. if you hit the ship but not inside the hole there is 2 options. to get effect or not. the default is to get effect because you hit the ship. and if you get into the hole in the ship you get also effect. the light effects are in perfect sync with the game. you can also change settings if you know how to program simple stuff or i will be happy to make change for you
btw guys im taking all of the feedback's and will work on code upgrade so if you have idea for more effects with led or to add another effect send me pm i will add it and at the end of the production i will send update to everyone! its super easy to update by usb. but im not going to change the colors because they are the best after long tests.

Thats great the end user can update the code .... well done

#695 3 years ago

The mod has reached Germany. Looks very detailed and nice. Perfect work. forward to installing it.

A238D3C0-2C29-41A3-9183-5695870C7562 (resized).jpegA238D3C0-2C29-41A3-9183-5695870C7562 (resized).jpegE76F9B74-6E98-436A-A392-3200479F8E31 (resized).jpegE76F9B74-6E98-436A-A392-3200479F8E31 (resized).jpeg
#696 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

The mod has reached Germany. Looks very detailed and nice. Perfect work. forward to installing it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

thanks for the photos! waiting to see it on your machine and enjoy

#697 3 years ago

here is a great update!!!!
USPS just deliver 3 packages today in the USA so i wish they will deliver most of them soon!
wesman you was right! the tracking looks stuck but its not right as i also said. sometimes and the data just needs a bit to catchup
before 1 hour all tracking by USPS show it in my city and just now i got 3 messages that they deliver them and they was with the normal service!

#698 3 years ago

So is it possible to have it programmed for the big full explosion light show for the hit in the hole and a smaller less explosive flash for the hit that misses the hole? I don’t think they should be the same for both. Full light show for the direct hit in the hole should be a reward for making the shot.. just my opinion though

#699 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

So is it possible to have it programmed for the big full explosion light show for the hit in the hole and a smaller less explosive flash for the hit that misses the hole? I don’t think they should be the same for both. Full light show for the direct hit in the hole should be a reward for making the shot.. just my opinion though

no. there is only one sensor. i can add a sensor in the future for it that will be plug and play but its a huge waste. trust me after you will get it you will understand why not need it the sound effect make the different.

if you dont want both to be same just make your sensor lower and the led show will active when you hit the ship in the hole only.

btw in the video you really dont see the light show well. im not using cheap RGB leds and not using cheap pixel leds. im using addressable pixel leds thats each one can be control and they are red, green, blue ,cold white ,warm white its very rare to find leds like that and they are not cheap so when you see it in person you will get the all effects better.

#700 3 years ago

potc mod 3 (resized).jpgpotc mod 3 (resized).jpg

so. my next mod is already ready and just doing some testing right now
most of you guys know what this mod will be
this mod will be my cheapest mod for POTC. the next 2 going to be on price range near the HMS mod.
this mod not going to be limited for sure!
people who bought the LCD cover will get special discount for this next mod!

i will reveal the mod only when the second run of the HMS will be shipped and the first run of the LCD will be shipped.
shipping will start for the new mod around July - august.
after this mod i have other 2 mods for this game that are very complicated and i will reveal them only after 5-6 runs of the HMS
this is a same as lcd mod so its not going to change shipping time for the LCD or the HMS

after POTC my plan is to start work on GNR (jjp) depends when it will arrive and on hobbit. so make sure to follow this thread or in my instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/14?hl=heater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.