IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 26.
#451 3 years ago

Take it from someone that knows, it is well worth an extra $60 for a higher quality MOD. You already make a limited run, so I think the people that truly appreciate the artistry and quality of your MODs won't have an issue paying a little bit more to have them. So I vote for higher quality and better packaging.

#452 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I like higher quality. I don't like excluding other people though. Either way I want it!

so maybe not to make it limited so no COA but still gifts and still better quality. i think this is the way to go.
or maybe to make it limited for 250 pieces and still with COA....

#453 3 years ago

Following for sure as I missed out on the last mod

#454 3 years ago

All in for the quality

#455 3 years ago

Higher price better quality

#456 3 years ago

Quality for sure!

#457 3 years ago

limited and quality plz. Part of the fun is having one of few.

#458 3 years ago

I care more about quality than a C of A....frankly I don't think anyone (well maybe a few) care about C of A's. I do think making them limited makes all the sense in the world as this creates a sense of urgency for the buyer, which in the end helps you figure out how many to make. I would not have purchased the endeavor mod if it wasn't limited. I would have waited for people to get them in the games, and then make a decision on whether to purchase or not.

#459 3 years ago

Higher price/Better quality!

#460 3 years ago

Bro I would most definitely want a limited edition MOD. Yes it does suck that you have to jump on the sale of a mod as quickly as it lists. But if I’m going to spend a little bit more on a MOD I like the idea of only a hundred or so of us having it. I also understand that it makes sense to limit your production run to maximize efficiencies. It’s a business for these guys and it has to make sense for the designers. This isn’t just something Lior does, most MOD makers do this. So it is what it is.

I’ve bought from Lior before and have also hired him to do one off projects for me. The work he does is on another level of creativity.

#461 3 years ago

im going to post photos today but will write info how to enter only tomorrow.
the photos im going to post are just prototype before more details thats im going to add to the skull.
yes this mod going to be limited with all of the extra and in the best quality.

#462 3 years ago

here is another reveal of my next mod for the great game pirate of the caribbean.

When I first got my game the decal on my apron was applied poorly. After talking with few people I was able to understand that jjp didn't use transfer papers to install the decal on the LCD. Many of my customers have had the same issue and feel that the JJP installation of this decal is bad on most of the games. I bought a new decal from jjp and I fixed it but this LCD is so important on the game and the original design just has a piece of black metal with a very dark decal design. I’ve always felt like this could be enhanced.

If you go to my photos on instagram you saw I made a few sculpted aprons. It was a tremendous challenge to make a sculpted piece in 3d on just a 4mm height platform. Well after many tests and design changes, I think I’ve finally got the piece I felt was missing from this game. I was running a lot of sketchs until I made this one. This mod is still a prototype and I’m going to add more details compared to what I have now. This blend is sooooo good with the games animation shown on the screen and its guaranteed to make you smile and more piratey when you watch this screen again. At last this screen got some LOVE and attention because its really a big part of this game.

I encourage you to check my instagram for more creations and more photos about this lcd

https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

more photos

https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157714293393513

its looks much better in person!

*this is not only a top sculpt its a complete sculpted cover also for the sides around the LCD
mod is made by resin and will be a limited run as well. This is another mod for potc. Just wait until you see what game mods are coming out next

thank you guys

CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO GET BETTER QUALITY
p1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpg p2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg

#463 3 years ago

It s beautiful!

#464 3 years ago

That is quite nice

#465 3 years ago

I'm in on the apron mod! 100%

#466 3 years ago

Definitely in on the apron mod!

#467 3 years ago

I am in on the apron mod!

#468 3 years ago

Higher quality (and price)

#469 3 years ago

Definitely in on mod. Vote for higher quality

#470 3 years ago

Following! Interested in price for the Apron frame.

Thanks.

#471 3 years ago

I'm in! Thanks for your craftsmanship and attention to detail on this game! Is it bad that I want to see the next mod already?

#472 3 years ago

I’d be happy to buy one too! Looks great

#473 3 years ago

I'm in

#474 3 years ago

I’m definitely in on this one too. I vote higher quality and price. This looks FANTASTIC!!

#475 3 years ago

Yep its beautiful as I expected. I'll b in

#476 3 years ago

Excellent as always
I'm in

#477 3 years ago

Always in.

#478 3 years ago

In before the lock

#479 3 years ago

Oh daddy likes the mini LCD frame!

#480 3 years ago

I'm in for the LCD frame. Looks fantastic and thank you.

#481 3 years ago

perfekt, I like it, I am in. start the Orderlist?

#482 3 years ago

I think I'd be in on the LCD frame

#483 3 years ago

Please add me to the list!

#484 3 years ago

Add me to the list, Thanks

#485 3 years ago

I’m definitely in as well Lior !!

#486 3 years ago

thank you guys for your AWESOME support. im sorry but all of the people who said im in will need to do it tomorrow when the list will open.
i will post more info about the mod tomorrow when the list will open. and its will work same as the sign in for the HMS
people who will decide to get it together with the HMS mod will get it on time also if they are the last one who sign in for the lcd. there will be no delay on shipping HMS

the only thing who going to be changed in the design is just the bandanna on the skull who going to get more real texture.

list (resized).jpglist (resized).jpg

#487 3 years ago

But the first HMS run people get it separatly, because the HMS mod is already sent out?

#488 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

But the first HMS run people get it separatly, because the HMS mod is already sent out?

Yes. I also recommend to add 10-15$ and not to ship it together with hms. LCD + HMS in 1 box its to tight

#489 3 years ago

when will the production of the 2 mod start and how fast will it be shipped?

#490 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

thank you guys for your AWESOME support. im sorry but all of the people who said im in will need to do it tomorrow when the list will open.
i will post more info about the mod tomorrow when the list will open. and its will work same as the sign in for the HMS
people who will decide to get it together with the HMS mod will get it on time also if they are the last one who sign in for the lcd. there will be no delay on shipping HMS
the only thing who going to be changed in the design is just the bandanna on the skull who going to get more real texture.
[quoted image]

Did you mean, Friday May 15th or Saturday May 16th?

#491 3 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Did you mean, Friday May 15th or Saturday May 16th?

It's getting close to the 16th in Israel when its noon on the 15th in the states.

#492 3 years ago
Quoted from Franking1302:

when will the production of the 2 mod start and how fast will it be shipped?

production will start in june after im getting the resin and other parts. its will be ready in a month or less 15-25 pieces for each run.
all the details tomorrow.

#493 3 years ago

Me likey the apron mod. Me want to give you money for one.

#494 3 years ago

Well, as usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. Just picked up my machine a month+ after the Endeavor mod was offered and then sold out. If anyone has, (God forbid), sold their machine and no longer wants/needs their Endeavor mod, I'd be willing to assist in helping them recoup their funds for your spot along with a bonus for your assistance. I doubt there will be enough cancellations to offer for the alternate/standby list people but please add me to the list anyway, just in case.

Anxiously awaiting the Apron Mod as well. Thanks for all of the updates and the beautiful work and attention to detail.

#495 3 years ago

here is a short video of game play with the mod

#496 3 years ago

Looks great - thanks!

#497 3 years ago

Looks great! Any update on price?

#498 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Looks great! Any update on price?

thanks
i will post the info 30 min before the list is open

#499 3 years ago

How many of us are checking this thread every 10 minutes? Lol

#500 3 years ago

here is the details for the sculpted LCD cover

This is a full cover of the LCD. It's covered also the sides and the top
The mod is limited for 150 pieces ONLY!!!! And comes with some extra cool stuff

This mod made by resin!
The bandana on the skull from my photos going to get more details from what you see now. Its only a minor change.

Price is 155$ + 15$ shipping. (with tracking and insurance)
You can combined shipping for no extra charge with your HMS mod and the LCD cover BUT there is a risk of damage because its super tight inside the package. So if you want to save the 15$ no problem but the risk is on you!

Because of the situation around the world the shipping of materials from usa to my country was super high and its make my cost higher from what I was expecting. The shipping price from me to you can change because shipping company making prices higher and higher every day. So im going to make shipping label at the same day you pay and not when the mod is ready so I can make sure the price will not changed!

People who bought the HMS mod will be first in line so they can get it together if they decide to combined shipping without delay on shipping for the HMS

The mod fit great to SE/LE/CE and blend great also on all aprons (also aftermarket)
You have CE machine with green apron? Contact me if you want custom work

Production will start in June. I must get 50 orders to start ordering parts

Thank you guys

more photos

https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157714293393513

CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO GET BETTER QUALITY
p1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpg
p2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.