Topic Stats

• 1,154 posts
  • 165 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by Vitty
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 332 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3791 (resized).jpeg
Richie Wrench Color (resized).jpg
525564EC-397F-4FAF-B68C-4F91F4CEFAF8 (resized).jpeg
Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg
B2E0E00C-5F4C-4F6C-9EDC-E1D6333B8656 (resized).jpeg
E2A0B602-B19B-4050-B02D-8351F8AF147B (resized).jpeg
2AD5B99F-356E-4857-BB09-8C25266EE26D (resized).jpeg
20190917_162207 (resized).jpg
20190917_162203 (resized).jpg
20190917_161517 (resized).jpg
20190917_161511 (resized).jpg
20190917_161501 (resized).jpg
20190917_161445 (resized).jpg
20190917_161439 (resized).jpg
20190916_205801_resized (1) (resized).jpg
20190916_205757_resized (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 2 years ago

Collectors edition is looking great. Since it is my brother's first game I will of course be getting one. Really like the difference. The topper is amazing to watch. Playfield will be revealed tomorrow.

Let me (or your favorite distributor) know that you are interested in a ce. This is going to be an amazing game. Don't have the cash for the ce, the look at the le or standard. Same game, same rule, SAME FUN!

Great job little brother and team. You guys did (and are doing) an amazing job.

#35 2 years ago

Order a coin door from jjp, have Matt powder it, send it to jjp before yours is built and have itstalled at the factory. I'm sure joe would be more.than happy to coordinate most of that for you.

#53 2 years ago

Anyone on the fence for a ce should consider it quickly. I have gone through half my initial purchase (10) already and that's just from calls received. My emails will go out tomorrow after I recover from two very long (but so exciting) days.

Others have said it over and over already, but I am so proud of what my brother and the jjp team have put together here. Simply amazing. Can't wait to get my personal ce (brothers first designed game, how could I not get it?) In the house and put my super cool accents by it.

Richie, you may have a plunger wheeling mascot, but I have the VERY FIRST EVER (Eric Meunier designed) WHITEWOOD (main and upper) SIGNED AND DATED PLAYFIELD SET!!!

It is so cool to have a piece of modern history.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I will love him forever....
Maybe one day I’ll reciprocate... lmao !!!

i don't know... the joe i saw in person looked a little bigger around the body and a lot more tired... probably from answer texts and email at silly hours of the night.

joe, if you want you can call Spooky Tech support and they will tell you how to put your phone on "Do Not Disturb" mode from say 11pm to 6am or something. Those are good guys over there.

4 months later
#119 1 year ago

these are prototype machines people. production machines will have some of that noise dampened.

1 month later
#328 1 year ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

I can never win.....

Welcome to pinside....

The VP games look cool by the way.

3 months later
#387 1 year ago
Quoted from Raknitz:

according to jjp facebook, SE / LE are now in production.
so is it possible to get something new about the CE ?

What would you like to know? there have been no changes to the CE that were not applied to the SE/LE.

1 month later
#414 1 year ago

JJP is sold out. Distributors might have some left. I believe I have 2 that are unspoken for at the moment.

2 months later
#478 1 year ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Is this the first time that the top model of the line has different playfield art?

Yes

#533 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Can you purchase the topper separately? Def not the best but really nice!

It is exclusive to the Collector's Edition. As is the playfield art, playfield plastics, cabinet art, backglass and body armor.

I have a 1, maybe 2 CE left in my allotment if anyone is interested.

#541 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

It is exclusive to the Collector's Edition. As is the playfield art, playfield plastics, cabinet art, backglass and body armor.
I have a 1, maybe 2 CE left in my allotment if anyone is interested.

Thanks you crazy mod making guy!

#548 1 year ago
Quoted from rgzpinx:

Is JJP shipping all the CE's in the next few days? Would really like to get mine before Christmas.

They are starting to ship them as they become ready. While it is possible (hopeful), there is no guarentee.

I will update you as soon as it leaves the dock.

#612 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As promised, the JJP Pirates "Disk Silencer kit" is now listed and available from our website store to ship next day. As soon as Kingpin gets my CE POTC replacement (Praying in the next week...) I will finalize the hardened neoprene replacement drive gear. For most I suspect the Silencer kit will be enough to satisfy but I am committed to finding the complete solution for the few that want a more stealthy pirate ship lol. The drive gear will take some time as I want to test it well and play with different tooth pitch configurations to determine the best option for sound and long term wear. Fairly simple install with instructions. Thanks to all for your support and feedback.
The Mod Couple
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
[quoted image]

Hoping for deliveries this week. As soon as I hear from jjp you will know

#688 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Curiously question for CE receivers. Did Jack or Eric Autograph the back of the game? Minor thing but they are celebrities now after all. Lol

I dont believe so, but I can sign both of their names directly on your playfield glass with a rock if you want. How do you spell Eric's last name?

1 week later
#788 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

To those that bought the foam only kit please understand that we did say we were going to work on the Complete gear set over the holidays so we apologize if we missed the schedule. IF you ordered the foam only kit and wish to upgrade to the complete kit please just send me a PM and I can work out the upgrade minus the cost of the previous kit and reduced shipping. Hope that makes things a bit smoother we are working at the fastest pace we can... lol
The Mod Couple

Stop playing your game and work more!!! You have now created a monster that can only satisfied once you outfit every jjp potc with mods....

.... good luck

#844 1 year ago
Quoted from Captchaos:

Received my POTC CE today and there are a few items that are small issues so far. I assume the barnacles are being held on by double sided 3M tape. I did receive it in NY cold weather so they weren't adhering as well as I would like. Lets see what happens in time. The disc is a bit off center and I will adjust that and install the recent mod. The only major issue is that the action button does not hit the switch on the lock down bar. I am guessing they installed the button on the LE and not the longer CE version. Any one have this issue?
Topper is not as noisy as everyone thought. In my opinion

There is a screw in the bottom of the bottom. You should be able to extract the screw to make it extend out from the bottom of the button, therefore hitting the switch.

#862 1 year ago
Quoted from FryDaddy:

The CE's all left jersey jacks before Xmas.

That is not accurate, but a lot of them made it out before the end of the year.

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So how many JJPOTC’s are leaving the factory these days (25 /week)$?
Is it only CE’s for the whole run, followed by LE’s and then SE’s?

not sure on the number. yes, it was CE only until the allotment was fulfilled. Then it will be back to LE/SE at the same time.

#869 1 year ago
Quoted from FryDaddy:

Ok I could be wrong about all have left but all should have been done. I saw a picture on here of #200 before Xmas and they usually built in order of number. Mine is number 71 and it left JJ 11/18/2018.

they are not built in numerical order. i am still waiting on about half of my order. was told i should have another 5 or so ready this week.

2 weeks later
#922 1 year ago

I have not seen a potc manual yet, but the previous 3 (woz, th, di) had a large section in the back with "extras." Early whitewood photos, show pictures, early art, etc.

#924 1 year ago
Quoted from FryDaddy:

It says on the cover Extra! Making Pirates of the Caribbean.

ha, i guess i should have looked at the picture more closely

3 weeks later
#976 1 year ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Where can we get a manual? We just got an LE.

i don't know if JJP ordered too many extras. i would start by contacting your distributor and see if they ordered any. If they are like the other manuals, then they will be $100 each.

1 week later
#986 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

After helping my friend set up and debug his new CE...[quoted image]

I have 2 ce left in my allotment if you are looking to get one.

#988 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

You know, if I buy the same game a third time my wife will kill me. But I wish

"This one is a different one dear.... Depp isn't even on this one."

1 month later
#1011 10 months ago
Quoted from rs812:

Most likely a redundant question, but were all 200 CE’s actually made?

No one on this forum can answer that question, but I can tell you that when I asked about getting more I was informed there were none available.

2 weeks later
#1034 10 months ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I haven't participated in this thread, I don't have a CE but I noticed two differences in the early photos compared to what I have. There are two spotlights on the left sling now, a good change IMHO. But I noticed that the chest is closed in the CE in the early photos. Does the chest animate (something I have definitely thought should happen) or was it always closed?

It was originally designed to open and close between ball locks, but was changed for production.

6 months later
#1083 4 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey guys my potc ce main monitor is dead my pinball tech confirmed it’s getting power has anyone had this issue and what did u do to fix it / replace it ?
Thanks

Have you tried hooking up another monitor to make sure it is not the video cable for some reason?

2 months later
#1108 56 days ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone have a spare Pirates CE playfield by chance?

From what I understand you have to have a collector edition serial in order to receive ant ce specific parts.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Mequon, WI
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside