51E7244B-00F6-4EB0-B591-B36EF4FB67BE (resized).jpeg
59F33700-17DC-487F-9702-4BDC8220499B (resized).jpeg
10A11C47-3FF6-4192-9791-240ACEEECB97 (resized).jpeg
BC53B7C8-7FF3-4CDB-903C-0217C2ED704C (resized).jpeg
22780689-6432-4F17-97B9-D48CC565DFA6 (resized).jpeg
B5A66C1E-59FF-4158-85B5-C2857B28478B (resized).jpeg
1EF91C26-FE26-40A3-9C57-BE2EE0E86DFB (resized).jpeg
4A86BFAD-0539-491E-8FC4-18BDD9250CF8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RichieWrench.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I am in for #12 Collector's Edition. Who is in for this game?

Let the comments begin and Maybe...Just Maybe...I might get a powder coated coin door.

20171012_180552 (resized).jpg20171012_180552 (resized).jpg

#5 6 years ago

He are some Collectors Edition pics...playfield will be in tommorrow.

20171012_205601 (resized).jpg20171012_205601 (resized).jpg

20171012_205613 (resized).jpg20171012_205613 (resized).jpg

20171012_205703 (resized).jpg20171012_205703 (resized).jpg

20171012_205714 (resized).jpg20171012_205714 (resized).jpg

20171012_205743 (resized).jpg20171012_205743 (resized).jpg

20171012_205817 (resized).jpg20171012_205817 (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago

DANG IT....No Powder Coating on the Coin Door......$%^&!!!!

Oh Well...that will keep Matt @ Back Alley that much more busier.

20171012_205846 (resized).jpg20171012_205846 (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

Now these are NOT the final version. By Eric (lead designer) just showed me these and these will be on the Collectors Edition. Model

They are getting better and better guys and gals.

Like the lollipop design. Maybe they are taking some notes from some of us and what we like to see on the game. The other versions will not have lollipop design going around the flipper button. This is a nice feature as well to have on the Collectors Edition.

20171012_211003 (resized).jpg20171012_211003 (resized).jpg
20171012_211008 (resized).jpg20171012_211008 (resized).jpg

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from brett:

Thanks for the pictures. Great job JJP!!!
I’m in on another CE.
I agree with you Richie, colored coin door would make it perfect.

maybe not too late......rumors are that this might be ready as soon as 1 quarter or 2018...but that is a rumor....I need to ask Joe.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from OTTOgd:

Awesome link, Neal_W!
Thanks to Buffalo Pinball (https://buffalopinball.com/), here's an hour of gameplay:
https://go.twitch.tv/videos/181796046?t=0h39m45s

that is me in the background...these guys were good on the game play.

#20 6 years ago

Maybe if all 200 of us say YES on the powder coating on the coin door...we might have a chance in having it done during production.

NOW I CAN WISH....CAN I NOT!!!!!!!!!

Got to say that they did step it up on the Topper. Much better and again game is awesome. Can't wait to see the playfield tommorrow. Will post as soon as it gets put into the game.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Sweet Jesus - another year of torture from my favorite customer - Richie Wrench ! I just delivered his DI CE and started getting some sleep... now here we go again !
'Joe the barnacle on the right rail is pink, can mine be blue'
'Joe why doesn't Jack have little pirates on the ship in the bottle, that's BS man, somebody's got to steer'
etc....
Oh the Richie entertainment is coming, I don't know in what form, I just know it's coming !
Oh boy - I'd miss you Richie Wrench if you weren't a CE buyer !
Give us a shout to order - Standard, LE, or CE !
Joe Newhart
[email protected]
570-357-0042

Now shhhhhhh everyone......its 3:09 am

I will text Joe a couple items but I really don't think that I will be this bad on this next round and here is why....

1. For the record I was totally in on DICE before it was even announced and for me it was about the extra Money and what they JJP were throwing in and how it was not being released either on the true number before the dead line or what was going in the game and the Jacket and Dinner Powder coating and on and on and on....I get it. But I was in...I came close to cancel...and I do admitt that and I will thank Jen and Joe for helping me along the way...because it did help and the DICE is a homerun and is an amazing game.

2. I like how JJP, is not playing around on the deadline date for ordering...They have set the number to 200 (which is still a good low edition number) and have made it clear. So ur either in or not. I think they will sell all 200 easy.

3. I like how they came with a Collectors Edition almost ready to go...granted the playfield is most likely a day late but should be here before the Expo is done. I am sure that there are going to be some changes but there is really a lot in this edition that is more in the game and details are way above the LE version. To me I can see the value.

4. I love how on the CE version, the Playfield alone is going to totally different and different design to go with the cabinet artwork....SWEET.

5. I know that when I got my DICE I did like the laser etching on the side rails ....but I was like SHIT....no wrap around the buttons and felt that was a missing feature for DICE for sure. I do think we all mentioned it on thread and I hope that maybe our comments were heard and they brought it to this game. It is nice feature and one that I would be shocked if someone complained about having on their game.

6. The topper is definitely a notch up and they have improved on. It goes with the game. I think the back support need a to be more finished and what was here looks to be a black piece of wood cut with rounded corners . It would be nice.to see them make that more of design or feature that is unique. and not just a black square with rounded corners. Maybe throw in some more lighting effects or maybe it does have some sound features like the ocean waves crashing against the ship and lighting strikes ....Maybe wider with something on each side of the bottle to finish off the look of the Topper. Not sure what...just brain storming....but either way...Much Better.

7. I like how there is no mentioned of any Jackets or a dinner....BUT....I will admit a CE Jacket would be pretty awesome for this game. You know, I got to talk to Pat Lawlor for about 7 minutes tonight just him and I talking about how he loves my Richie Wrench character and we talked about the DICE jackets and he went into such great detail how the embroidery of these jackets and how all of it is done and the details. I want to say that I am sorry for bashing the Jacket idea for DICE and I am here to tell all you DICE owners out there you are going to love your jackets. Those are not going to be cheap jackets and it IS a nice feature of the DICE game. I will wear mine with pride...Thanks Pat and JJP team for that feature.

8. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET THE DAM COIN DOOR POWDER COATED. I pay the extra 250.00 or whatever the cost is....I am sure it is Matt @ Back Alley that is doing it. Just send that man 200 coin doors and call it a day. I mean really....I see the side rails and legs and shooter housing and when I look at the coin door and I like thinking....WTF.....someone missed something here. Again, I am not bashing....but someone please keep pressing the issue on the powder coating on the door.

9. I think a simple or different shooter would be nice...doea not need to be over the top or crazy...but if not...I am sure Modfather will have one ready to go for this game.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW......SIMPLE AND SHORT AND TO THE POINT......WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK ABOUT MY COMMENTS???

#29 6 years ago

Dont let Joe fool u......Its not going to take another year...i think we will see this Collector's Edition around April of 2018.

Joe stretches the truth alot...

well...except for the early AM texting...and the constant questions to him...its all fun.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Richie, go to bed, you need some sleep. You're all hopped up like a kid at Christmas.

LMAO.....yep...this one has got me excited and it really is a great game. I mean they really are all great games.from JJP.

What I like is that there is so much details on this game and the game play and code is so deep......just awesome and amazing.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I don’t get the pricing. That it cost soooo much more for some bling side armour. JJP is as bad as Stern for price gouging.

Noway....there is so much more here than on a Batman SuperLE or SuperLE.

--The topper is exclusive I hope for the CE model...

--THEY NEED TO POWDERCOAT THE COINDOOR...

--No cheap toys on the inside..

--THEY NEED TO POWDERCOAT THE COIN DOOR...

--they made details of the box hindges and side rails better and wrap around rails around flipper buttons.

--CE owners will get the Radcals on their game...

--The playfield is different and looks awesome and their will be only 200 of those made...

--Now don't get me wrong....its alot...but this game is worth the.money no matter what version u go with. Bottom line....Great Company, Great team of employees and owners. Top notch quality that they have taken the lead and have set the standards for others to take notice.

--I don't bash u for saying price gouging....because I don't think u get it...They need to make a profit and it take alot of work to make these games....and there is a difference between this game.and those out there for 6000 to 8000 plus games...and don't get.me.wrong...I am not saying those games are not worth the money. They are and most like Spooky Pinball and CGC are great games and worth every penny as well. It's a great time to be a Pinball Enthusiast. Weather ur a collector or just someone that goes to a local arcade and just plays for fun....its a.great time.for Pinball.

--Bottom line this is NOT price gouging...its a great game and a fair price....not all will support them...but I have from the start and I will continue to do so.

--Mine #12 POTC-CE will be right next to my other awesome JJP games on our showroom floor for those of u in the area to come and enjoy.and as.always we have our games free.for the public to enjoy.

--OH...BY THE WAY...THEY NEED.TO FREAKIN POWDER COAT THE COIN DOOR....

#45 6 years ago

yeah...but this was.like 4 am...and not 2 am. So it's kind of a early wake up call.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I hope you're wrong on that one. The topper is way cool and would hope it would be available for purchase for any model.

rhat whould be a good question to ask for today....i would be fine either way...its a cool topper.

#51 6 years ago

Here is the playfield for the collector's edition....

20171013_201032 (resized).jpg20171013_201032 (resized).jpg

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Anyone on the fence for a ce should consider it quickly. I have gone through half my initial purchase (10) already and that's just from calls received. My emails will go out tomorrow after I recover from two very long (but so exciting) days.
Others have said it over and over already, but I am so proud of what my brother and the jjp team have put together here. Simply amazing. Can't wait to get my personal ce (brothers first designed game, how could I not get it?) In the house and put my super cool accents by it.
Richie, you may have a plunger wheeling mascot, but I have the VERY FIRST EVER (Eric Meunier designed) WHITEWOOD (main and upper) SIGNED AND DATED PLAYFIELD SET!!!
It is so cool to have a piece of modern history.

lol...Very Cool. That is a part of history and glad it's stay in the family.

#55 6 years ago

I did ask about the Topper and I guess there is no official decision on if this topper will be exclusive to CE Owners...

Has anyone heard anything more on that topic??

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Rich I heard your shower is not working in your room you can come spruce up in my room bud, I drew you a bath....

I wonder if he will hurt Richie Bobblehead. He will be shipped to u on Monday Joe.....Now don't hurt him
or seem revenge at 3:00 am in the morning.

20170304_105543 (resized).jpg20170304_105543 (resized).jpg

#61 6 years ago

it does look like the Topper for the CE is exclusive to the CE only and the LE models get a laser topper.....

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I will love him forever....
Maybe one day I’ll reciprocate... lmao !!!

Is this Joe??? Where is the gray hair??? - This must be from 20 years ago

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Troy here sent me the best email ever... No explanation just said Dammit then called me a F&%(er and I'm like Troy, what's wrong, being a customer and friend I was concerned... And next email he says 'you guys keep making me spend money' and paypal'd me a $ 1000 for a CE... I pissed my pants and took his money... Just so everyone knows if you order a game you are welcome to call me whatever you want. It's cool...

Call or text???

I guess I am on a timeout for a bit...trying to give Joe some breathing room...before I start my rants. But really don't have anything to say on this one...I am in and I am glad the Topper is exclusive or at least I think it is for the CE Owners

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Aren't LE owners getting powder coated coin doors instead, and exclusively? guess not.

IS THAT TRUE????

JOE!!!!!!!!

2 weeks later
#91 6 years ago
Quoted from KirboTurbo:

They had me at hello. Awesome game! Also, wanted to say how great last night was. Jack, Jen, Eric, Pat, and so many others from JJP that I forget their names, were so nice to talk to. Congratulations JJP! You guys have really got it going on!
Oh, I also got to meet RichieWrench. So that made the night extra special!

It was nice to meet you as well - I made alot of new friends this year. If anyone wants to be put on the list for 2am text messages.....Let me know --- What is weird is that only JOE is on that list.

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from fordtudoor:

You mean like this?

That looks nice - -Good Job -

Now -- I have to ask.....

Who would not like that on their game -- I know there are those out there that do want to have their doors just black and some will even go ahead and change the color no matter what the color is and make it their own unique special game. I know when I get my AFMLE (Green Trim) I am going to have it redone to a special unique color.

But I think this is a good example that the LE or CE's should have the coin doors done -- Add another 250 to the game and call it a day.....

There was a time when those in UPPER MANAGEMENT thought it was a waste of time and money to TRICK out these games and was not taking interest in the powder coating and said it would be a nightmare to have done. Now -- Games are being done -- EXCEPT for the coin doors and I do get it that there is more involved in having these done - So I have been schooled in this process when it comes to the doors.

But let me ask this -- Out of 200 CE Owners -- HOW MANY WOULD SAY NO TO A POWDER COATED COIN DOOR - And At 12,500.00 I would think that there is enough margin in there to have Matt or whoever is doing the powder coating to have these done at that same time as the other parts are being done as well.

I know that if I ever get my way on this -- I would not be satisfied -- because I would also want the leg bolts done as well and then there is the issue on the plain shooter rod and that should be something different as well - but that is why we have those out there that will make those special Mods out there to make us all happy and we can choose which way we want to go so that really most CE Owners will trick out their own game in their own way -- So either way -- I am happy in the quality of the games and enjoy the hobby and most of all I enjoy it most when people come in off the streets and just ask to play the games and to see the young boy and girls come in and their eyes light up when they see these game is all that more special.

Now with all that said -- I promise that if JJP will just powder coat the freakin doors -- I will leave JOE alone at 2:00 am. I have been leaving JOE alone here the last few weeks and promise to give him a break -- But I am about to blast his phone on some comments and ideas that I have.

1 month later
#105 6 years ago

wow...nothing new on this game???..

2 months later
#112 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Big thanks to Back Alley Matt for making my CE complete in my mind! Coin door powdercoat completed Love it!!!

NICE - I AM SENDING HIM MINE THIS WEEK --- GREAT JOB

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Big thanks to Back Alley Matt for making my CE complete in my mind! Coin door powdercoat completed Love it!!!

SEE JJP -- IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER - COME ON GUYS & GALS - I JUST CAN NOT SEE THESE NOT BEING DONE - IT MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE -- BUT HEY -- I A LOOKING TO TAKE BABY STEPS -- AND RIGHT NOW -- I A WAITING FOR THE INVITE FOR THE STEAK DINNER FOR ALL OF US DIALED IN CE OWNERS.....

STEAK------ NO CHICKEN

#114 6 years ago

OH YEAH -- I AM BACK -- BEEN BUSY PLUMBING

1 week later
#120 6 years ago

Just Text JOE @ 2:00 to see when he will arrive at the TPF -- Wonder if he will see my 2:00 AM Text -

Does anyone know when they think the POTC CE Editions will be done this year? Just Curious

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I don't know but if we Both text Joe on 15 minute intervals I will Bet he can find out! Just let him know #17 will be contacting him next. lol And Keep on him about that coin door!! I Know you can sway him with enough texts. He Loves it!

Okay -- So let me know when you do text him and then I can send him one in replay that you did text him and that way he know that you text after I text and then I can text him again to confirm my previous text......

#123 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I don't know but if we Both text Joe on 15 minute intervals I will Bet he can find out! Just let him know #17 will be contacting him next. lol And Keep on him about that coin door!! I Know you can sway him with enough texts. He Loves it!

I told him that you said Hi.....

Huh....NO REPLAY as of yet

I will try him again in a few minutes....

He is probably on the phone......

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yep I suspect he still has a clam phone so you just have to remain persistent! Talking to him today he actually mentioned you were being more quite than usual but asked that I not say your name 3 times or you would appear. Dam he knows you well. I think he needs to know you Better and consider than coin door upgrade option again! lol

I like that Idea -- The Coin Door Option

I think that should be something that they can consider for those willing to pay the extra money - It would save us time from having to send it away to someone like Matt @ Back Alley and they are most likely one of the vendors that does this anyway -- So why not -- I know there is some issue on the assembly line but for those of us that would do this option even at 25 percent -- I dont think it would be a nightmare -- JUST BUGS ME

Housing Done ---Check
Legs Done --- Check
Side Rails --- Check

But when it come to the freakin BIG DOOR THAT STICKS OUT IN THE FRONT OF THE FREAKIN MACHINE ----- NO!!!!!

It just seems like hey we like the idea of those of you out there that have "Trick Out" you games out there and the powder coating was very popular -- so when they want to do these -- lets do everything except for the door because of cost, REALLY.....

ITS A FREAKIN 12,500.00 MACHINE!!!!!!!

now -- with that said -- I love JJP and all of the other companies as well and say it that I will always support this hobby and maybe -- MAYBE -- Someone will make it an option for this to be done -- Because I would pay for it.

Maybe I should start my own pinball company,,,,,,HMMMMM???

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

I like that Idea -- The Coin Door Option
I think that should be something that they can consider for those willing to pay the extra money - It would save us time from having to send it away to someone like Matt @ Back Alley and they are most likely one of the vendors that does this anyway -- So why not -- I know there is some issue on the assembly line but for those of us that would do this option even at 25 percent -- I dont think it would be a nightmare -- JUST BUGS ME
Housing Done ---Check
Legs Done --- Check
Side Rails --- Check
But when it come to the freakin BIG DOOR THAT STICKS OUT IN THE FRONT OF THE FREAKIN MACHINE ----- NO!!!!!
It just seems like hey we like the idea of those of you out there that have "Trick Out" you games out there and the powder coating was very popular -- so when they want to do these -- lets do everything except for the door because of cost, REALLY.....
ITS A FREAKIN 12,500.00 MACHINE!!!!!!!
now -- with that said -- I love JJP and all of the other companies as well and say it that I will always support this hobby and maybe -- MAYBE -- Someone will make it an option for this to be done -- Because I would pay for it.
Maybe I should start my own pinball company,,,,,,HMMMMM???

Okay -- So I am taking this pic of my post and sending it to JOE

#127 6 years ago

WOW -- ITS LIKE 3 AM.......

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Would it be too much to text Joe, asking him to text you once the other guy texted him?

I think if you text him now -- then he might text me back -- I mean its 4:15 AM

He might be off the phone by now

Lets try it

Do you have his number?????

#136 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Chrome coin door should be an option for LE buyers. But should be INCLUDED on the CLE. And with some cutouts only available on the POTC-CLE model. It's practically the last area of the pinball machine that has not received specialty treatment.

YES --- FINALLY SOME ARE GETTING WHAT I AM SAYING ----AWESOME

but....will it change ... do I sense a movement ... a rally ... a cry for justice .....

WE ALL NEED TO BAND TOGETHER and say....

NO MORE!!!!! --- WE DEMAND JUSTICE -- WE WANT OUR POWDER COATING DOORS.

Till that day comes -- I will not rest...I will fight for all of those out there that that cry when they open their boxes and have to send the coin doors away to be done by others -- When will the Upper Management feel our pain, our desires for just that square box to match the colors of the legs, side rails and the shooter housing.

I am for one feels that this could happen and work hard everyday changing toilets and unclogging shitters so that SOMEDAY -- I will open up one of my Collectors Edition Game with a matching coin door. It brings a tear to my eye thinking about that someday this could happen and when that happens, I will feel that I have really accomplish something really special on this planet to keep bugging those on my passion for just to match something that is just inches away from the legs or the lockdown bar and shooter housing.

Will it happen with the POTC CE - OR MAYBE with Toy Story CE or maybe with some other game with some other Company????

Time will tell.

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

MAN -- THAT F$5@*&@ DOOR LOOKS AWESOME

JJP ARE YOU SEEING THIS --- OH MY GOODNESS.....

Great Job -- I need to do that to mine -- Just have not had time to get it over to Matt - Going to happen for sure after the TPF

Thanks for sharing those pics

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Richie, it's time for your 1am call to Joe. Paging Richie. Those coin doors aren't going to happen magically! That would be like a white Kohler toilet with a pink tank cover. Come on push Harder!!!

Is anyone up????

ITS 2:20 AM on this Tuesday Early Morning --Should we tell Joe that maybe there is a movement coming for the doors to be powdercoated....????

#151 6 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

If it came with a custom shooter rod that would be good

That would be nice -- But not going to happen....

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed! I wish #RichieWrench would Get On That and stop slacking! Even at $3500, test me with the factory upgrade cost you might be surprised how many opt for the correct package.

It should be a upgrade package -- Or in my opinion be included for those that pay the TOP PRICE for these games.

COME ON JJP AND OTHERS COMPANIES AS WELL -- I am not asking for much here -- Just have the SAME COMPANY that is making the legs, apron and siderails -- Do the Doors as well.

I remember early in my collecting days (which was not that too far back) that you either had a local powder coating company trick out metal or you sent in your parts to be done by someone like Matt with Back Alley -- My point is this --- Companies like Stern, CGC, JJP and others saw that the PowderCoating was something that ALOT of us collectors and those that just play the games for fun - We opting for the powdercoating. So you started to see these companies to do what others did and included it in their LE packages,

Okay -- SO LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THAT -- Back then the price increase was maybe 1000 or so for a LE Package - and your got the powder coating and some other features.

NOW -- ITS LIKE 3500 Plus for the Collectors Edition Package -- I do see value on some of these games and it comes down to what will you pay for your hard earn money. I am just saying that for 12,500.00, and to not do the coin door is just CRAZY -- ESPECIALLY ON THIS ONE -- IT IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE S%!T.

But with that said and with all the love I have for Joe and JJP and other companies as well -- I will pay for the doors to be done. But I will say this -- I think that it does get to a point that where the bubble will bust and that you go too far and to not do things like paying attention to the details, you can loose your customers.

I know that I did a poll and the results were shocking to me on how ALOT do not want to have there doors done.

BUT I WILL SAY THIS -- I BET IF YOU GET ALL 150 TO 200 OF THE COLLECTORS EDITIONS OWNERS TOGETHER IN ONE ROOM AND TAKE THAT SAME POLL.....I BET THE RESULTS WOULD BE WAY DIFFERENT.

IT NEEDS TO BE A OPTION -- ITS NEEDS TO BE AN UPGRADE OPTION. BUT IT NEEDS TO BE INCLUDED FOR THOSE THAT ARE PAYING THE 12,500.00 AND FOR THOSE OF THE LE MODELS ADD IT AS AN UPGRADE MAYBE -- BUT THERE NEEDS TO SOMETHING DONE ON THIS GAME -

I AM GOING TO BE HONEST -- I REALLY GOING TO BE SHOCKED THAT IF THAT DO THE SIDE RAILS, SHOOTER HOUSING, LEGS, HINGES AND ALL OF THAT IS POWDER COATED AND NOT THE DOOR -- COME ON -- REALLY!!!!!

Now, I am not getting my hopes up and I pretty much sure I know what is going to happen, But Maybe, Just Maybe someone in UPPER MANAGEMENT @ JJP is reading this and seeing the other comments -- Maybe a change will coming down the road, if not for this game -- Maybe for the others.

Thanks to all for reading my comments - Means alot for those that support my comments and for those that DO NOT -- I understand as well

We all have fun here and I really do LOVE THIS HOBBY and I have ALL MY GAMES OUT FOR THE PUBLIC / CUSTOMERS (except for a few at my house in my basement) to enjoy. They love it and enjoy the games. Regardless if the door is done or not. But this is my passion and just want the best for these games and want ALL OF US to get what is best for us as collectors for our hard earn money.

Thanks again

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Richie, it's time for your 1am call to Joe. Paging Richie. Those coin doors aren't going to happen magically! That would be like a white Kohler toilet with a pink tank cover. Come on push Harder!!!

Just text Joe that I am leaving for Texas today -- I will try to push -- We ALL need to PUSH HARDER - I think it will happen someday.

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Just like coin doors you have to start somewhere

I AGREE - Would be cheaper as well.....just seeing that black knob is just not right....needs to be different as well.

#156 6 years ago

WEIRD....

I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM JOE YET TONIGHT.....

1 week later
#193 6 years ago

Hey Guys and Gals -- First Promo of my company where I am incorporating a Pinball Theme with my plumbing company.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#194 6 years ago

I am also going to wrap one of my vehicles where I am using this background effect -- Much bigger scale and more graphics...I will post previews later.

The above pic is for a pull up banner for my office.

#195 6 years ago

Okay so back on topic -- Where were we -- Coin Door -- NOPE....Need a break away from that ....FOR NOW...

I have mix feeling on the barnacles -- I love MATT's Work -- but I am waiting to see the final product -- I know that this is not a finish deal

Let wait and see what they do and HOPEFULLY we will see it before it is packaged and shipped out.

#200 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

?????????
I don't get it.

Quoted from c508:

richiewrench I like the integration idea, but would add a line of text emphasizing “visit our show room, bring your kids and they can pass the time with our collection of free pinball machines” or whatever...
Adding a pinball to the graphic is nice, but people who are not in the hobby are likely to think it is plumbing hardware (or possibly that Richie is an alien since the big ball with wireform kind of looks like a UFO).
Also, the banner needs more powder-coating!

I LIKE THAT - I WILL GET THAT INTO OUR WEBSITE AND PHONE BOOKS ADS WHEN THEY COME BACK UP FOR RENEWAL

GREAT IDEA -- THANKS

#208 6 years ago

HEY GUYS -- HERE IS THE BIG VAN GRAPHICS PROOFS

WHAT YOU THINK???

I TOLD FASTSIGNS THAT THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING IN THE FRONT VIEW -- TOO PLAIN.....

Yes -- 23 1/2 Hour Service -- NOT 24 HOURS

I NEED TO EAT......

72094e65-30f0-42dc-adb0-3031ff57c11a_3_Proof (resized).jpg72094e65-30f0-42dc-adb0-3031ff57c11a_3_Proof (resized).jpg

72094e65-30f0-42dc-adb0-3031ff57c11a_4_Proof (resized).jpg72094e65-30f0-42dc-adb0-3031ff57c11a_4_Proof (resized).jpg

72094e65-30f0-42dc-adb0-3031ff57c11a_5_Proof (resized).jpg72094e65-30f0-42dc-adb0-3031ff57c11a_5_Proof (resized).jpg

72094e65-30f0-42dc-adb0-3031ff57c11a_6_Proof (resized).jpg72094e65-30f0-42dc-adb0-3031ff57c11a_6_Proof (resized).jpg

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

100 thumbs up on this one ! Hallelujah!!! Lmao. Suck it Richie ! Dammit that license plate area just looks so unfinished !!! And people are going to think the pinball habitrail is somebody’s colon and they are passing a kidney stone and blocking the toilet Richie Wrench gets called to fix.
Joking of course but it’s fun to bust your chops my friend - the van looks amazing !

Okay -- Okay

First -- THIS IS JUST A PROOF -- NOT A FINISH PRODUCT

My Van is actually a blue color so you wont see the white edges or hindges on the truck. One of the reasons that I got a blue truck so it blends with the wrap better.

Now that I see some of you have mentioned the plate - I will make sure that I make it a point to powder coat that plate. I will do my best on that and want to thank those that have brought that to my attention -- If only others will do that on those coin doors from the factory.

Oh Well -- -- HEY JOE -- Are we getting a dinner for this game. Have not see the invite for the other CE Game?

#217 6 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

I can't believe you didn't powder coat your license plate door. Just sayin'

I will find a metal one and get that done now for sure...lol

2 weeks later
#261 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Hey Richie Wrench...
Does this mean we get powder coated coin doors now?

HELL YEAH.....That should be a given for this game at this price. But I am just now getting caught up on these changes and I am bummed about the changes and it can and has happened in the past...so Inwant to see what happens. REMEMBER EVERYONE....You can always get refund on deposits or move it to another game. I want to see how this plays out.

From my calculations...there is alot of money on the table that is going to be pulled so this is not over yet. But I know there is alot to this game...and JJP is a great manufacturer so I will not comment negative because I don't know as much ...just love to play the games and love the kids playin them at our showroom. But....YES....$12,500.00 IS ALOT FOR A GAME and as CE OWNERS we should be getting the best for our money. I am still in for my #12.....I think there will be some changes...So lets see what happens....BUT I WILL NOT WAIT TILL I OPEN THE BOX TO SEE THOSE CHANGES...Give them a chance and see how they respond to our concerns.

#262 6 years ago

Okay here is my actual work truck wrapped with a Pinball Theme.

20180412_120901 (resized).jpg20180412_120901 (resized).jpg

20180412_120906 (resized).jpg20180412_120906 (resized).jpg

20180412_120845 (resized).jpg20180412_120845 (resized).jpg

20180412_120912 (resized).jpg20180412_120912 (resized).jpg

20180412_120915 (resized).jpg20180412_120915 (resized).jpg

20180412_120927 (resized).jpg20180412_120927 (resized).jpg

20180412_120939 (resized).jpg20180412_120939 (resized).jpg

#263 6 years ago

SO ENOUGH ON MY TRUCK......

What is latest on the spinning disks?

#275 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

They dont spin anymore. Very sad. Rumor is we get one giant pizza in center, toppings to order.

MAYBE THAT IS OUR DIALED IN DINNER -- I NEED TO FOLLOW UP ON THAT ONE.....HMMMM....MAYBE THIS YEAR THEY WILL HAVE IT AT THE CHICAGO EXPO?

#282 6 years ago

so what is the latest as of today? Any changes?

#287 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Will a powder coated coin door and an extra barnacle satisfy CE buyers?

I AM REALLY SURPRISED BY ALL OF THIS......

THERE IS ALOT OF BUYERS DROPPING OFF LIKE DEAD FLIES AROUND AN OPEN CAN OF RAID.....

NOT BY EVERYONE DECISIONS...BUT BY JJP...I WOULD THKNK THEY WOULD STEP BACK AND DELAY THE GAME AND MAKE THOSE FEATURES WORK....BUT MAYBE I AM MISSING SOMETHING....

All I know now is that powder coating those doors should be a given...but someday....Maybe....but I dont think that matters enough for some to stay on board.

sounds like there is alot of PIST OFF buyers that are pulling their orders

#307 6 years ago

Does anyone know how many are in for the Collectors Edition....

Just curious by count. If I am correct I think it was limited to 200....Am I correct on that?

Maybe the edition will only go to 100 or 75 now...

Still thinking and trying to catch up on all the comments...Its alot for this game...I guess I am hoping there will be some changes.....

I will Text Joe at 3 am and see what he got to say......

Still waiting on the announcement for us DICE CE owners for their nice fancy dinner for that last game.....To me it's about following thru..but I understand changes...Maybe they revealed it too soon.....but the triple disc was pretty cool. I am still a JJP buyer...just want to see how this gs play out....Let's give them a chance and see what happens.

#312 6 years ago

Well...I have always been a big JJP from the start...have them all and looking forward to the next reveal of Toy Story or what ever it will be.

I took something into play from Joe from the past and I know there is alot still in this game and as one of their biggest fans...I am in. I just think this is going to get better as time goes on. Like a friend told me and it does happen...Features do get dropped and changed. Now given...THIS IS A BIG CHANGE...but Indont think it's over yet for us CE OWNERS and there got to be some more to this coming down the road.

But I do think now might be a good time to justify for that powder coating coin door.

Think about it...it be the first production game with a powder coated door.

WOW WHAT A GREAT IDEA....!!!!!!

A powder coated door that matched the hadware......I still say that has to happen....COME ON JJP....MAKE MY BIRTHDAY WISH COME TRUE......

By the way my birthday is July 12th and I like Chocolate covered almonds...Cash...and Fast Cars...

Oh yeah and steak dinners...not chicken.

#314 6 years ago

I AM JUST WONDERING WHO IS PUSHING FOR THAT DOOR TO BE DONE FOR US CE OWNERS.....???

MAYBE I SHOULD MAKE A TRIP TO NEW JERSEY.....

ALL I AM SAYING IS THIS...

I saw the CE version...This game needs.to have the door done...And I know that I will pay Matt to have it done if it does not come that way...But Inshould not have to ship the door out to have it done...But I will....But SOMEDAY...Maybe I will not...

#318 6 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

JJP - Please give Richie his door.
Richie - I’m sorry, I like the door to my CE painted black.

I Know...just having fun......

#323 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

As an aside to the spinning disc talk : check this bizarro world shit out folks..
1. Richie get VP Cabs Veritgo custom made and lookie : NO POWDER COATED DOOR !!! Explain yourself Richard !
2. Joe gets a VP Cabs Wizard and hmmmm, HE gets the powder coated door !
The world has turned upside down !

Okay...first...that was not my actual game....lol. He has that on his site...but here is my Vertigo and Arcade Pinball. The Vertiago is also powdercoated...chair is blocking it....but look close it was done.

But they are done...He did do my coin door for the arcade pinball.

Brad has both of them back now as he is updating some hardware for me and upgrading the joysticks and some other goodies. VPCabs is awesome...Great bunch there in that company.

20170922_133646 (resized).jpg20170922_133646 (resized).jpg
20170922_004017 (resized).jpg20170922_004017 (resized).jpg

#324 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

As an aside to the spinning disc talk : check this bizarro world shit out folks..
1. Richie get VP Cabs Veritgo custom made and lookie : NO POWDER COATED DOOR !!! Explain yourself Richard !

BRAD NEEDS TO UPDATE HIS WEBSITE WITH ACTUAL GAME...LOL.

BUT I DO LOVE HOW HE USES MY LOGO AND TRADEMARKS ON HIS SPECIAL CUSTOM EXAMPLES...

#325 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

JOE...U FORGOT UR LEG BOLTS....AND SHOOTER HOUSING

NAUGHTY...NAUGHTY......

#327 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You have a stool that isn't powder coated.
LTG : )

I can never win.....

1 month later
#340 5 years ago

THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN....

IS THIS FOR REAL? OR AM I BEING PUNKED AGAIN.....???

2 months later
#394 5 years ago

Wow...Been Extremely Busy. Going to announce our 2nd Annual Pinball Fest at my office here this weekend and hope all of u that showed last year come again this year...few more new pinball machines and sad to say this one and MBr will not make it by then...but that is okay....It will be there for the 3rd Year.

Oh.....Let's get back to this game....

What have I missed... Does anyone have any updates since the last Chicago expo...I need to get caught up...I know about the spinner...and I have NOT....bother Joe in the late hours....

Any input is nice....

Also looking for ideas to do different this year for the event...We will have it the weekend before the Chicago Expo.

Thanks all

#395 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

What would you like to know? there have been no changes to the CE that were not applied to the SE/LE.

Nice...now I should be caught up.

#396 5 years ago
Quoted from Raknitz:

i dont know, playfield populated with the new disk ? to see how it is well or not integrated color wise ?
if there is some other changes, like an apron not as bright as on the CE LE ?

Yeah...I agree with the apron art...I thought someone was punking me on that one...why is that so bright...does not make sense....I hope they change that one...but hey...WTF.....I am just a plumber....what do I know about art

20180412_120939 (resized).jpg20180412_120939 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#397 5 years ago

BUMP --- IS THERE NOTHING NEW COMING ON THIS SUBJECT????

I had to dust off the cobwebs to this site -- Is everything the same as before?

Does anyone know when the CE will start -- It is later this year or early next year??

1 month later
#423 5 years ago

Richie Wrench is going to be at the Expo....Stay Tuned...and get get cameras ready
..It will be his first appearance at the show.

FB_IMG_1539966865750 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1539966865750 (resized).jpg
#425 5 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Are you going to dinner with Jack & Pat dressed like that?

lmao...no....that would be disrespectful....besides how would I eat.

But we will be at the vendors exhibits and Richie is going to play some pinball and is going to find Joe and it going to be on from there.....Richie got a score to settle with Joe.....

So stay tuned.....

3 weeks later
#439 5 years ago

yeah....like really.....A SERIOUS BUMP

ALL I KNOW RIGHT NOW IS THST I OWE SOMEONE 11,500.00 AND SHIPPING

Come on JJP ...is there anything....a sneak peek, maybe a little update......something.

BUT NO......

All I got was an email saying that I owe money.....

Well..at least it going to be. nice game and cant wait to have it. Sounds like we might get these game this year before Christmas

2 weeks later
#450 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thanks for the kind words Eric. If you can't tell we REALLY love this game! lol So much fun working on a game of this caliber.

Can you send me a message so that I can get these mods for my game -- Where Do I go to get this mods for my game --

HEY DO YOU GOT A POWDER COATED COIN DOOR FOR US CE OWNERS.....??????

#451 5 years ago

Can you send me a message so that I can get these mods for my game -- Where Do I go to get this mods for my game --

HEY DO YOU GOT A POWDER COATED COIN DOOR FOR US CE OWNERS.....??????

Quoted from Yelobird:

Enough turkey Back to Pirates Arrrr! Time to dress up the ship with some fine detail to head out on your voyage of Fun! All New barrel pop bumper caps to complete the remaining plastics on the LE/CE or all 4 on the standard. No pirate left behind! All barrel caps highly detailed and air brushed to perfection. Options include:
1 "Wheres the RUM!" custom pop bumper barrel which includes an illuminated Rum bottle, a dirty pirate hat, and of coarse Captain Barbossa's juicy green apple! Bottle changes color with game and really ties the room together! This cap was designed to fit in the Front right for clearance.
2 "Davy Jones Heart" custom barrel pop bumper cap with illuminated Beating red heart on a pile of sand, detailed telescope for spotting scaly wags, and the Key to Davy Jones heart! Rather eerie seeing the heart beat and a cool effect!
3 "East India Trading Co" raised letter custom pop bumper barrel. Designed to complete the look for JJP Standard buyers with the additional stationary pops. Very fine detail and a big improvement over the plastic.
ALL barrel pops available NOW to ship next day from our website store. Ye be warned, you will love this mod! lol Fits ALL models.
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
Thanks for viewing!
The Mod Couple
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from Yelobird:

Enough turkey Back to Pirates Arrrr! Time to dress up the ship with some fine detail to head out on your voyage of Fun! All New barrel pop bumper caps to complete the remaining plastics on the LE/CE or all 4 on the standard. No pirate left behind! All barrel caps highly detailed and air brushed to perfection. Options include:
1 "Wheres the RUM!" custom pop bumper barrel which includes an illuminated Rum bottle, a dirty pirate hat, and of coarse Captain Barbossa's juicy green apple! Bottle changes color with game and really ties the room together! This cap was designed to fit in the Front right for clearance.
2 "Davy Jones Heart" custom barrel pop bumper cap with illuminated Beating red heart on a pile of sand, detailed telescope for spotting scaly wags, and the Key to Davy Jones heart! Rather eerie seeing the heart beat and a cool effect!
3 "East India Trading Co" raised letter custom pop bumper barrel. Designed to complete the look for JJP Standard buyers with the additional stationary pops. Very fine detail and a big improvement over the plastic.
ALL barrel pops available NOW to ship next day from our website store. Ye be warned, you will love this mod! lol Fits ALL models.
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
Thanks for viewing!
The Mod Couple
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1 week later
#457 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Just joined the ce party

Great...what number is yours?

#463 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Just curious when you put your order in , I put my order in two days after they were announced and was told 25 was the lowest number available

I think it was 12...as my number is 12

12 is my lucky number...I guess I just got lucky

#500 5 years ago

I think If I just add some dirt and mud to the barnacles
....then that will dull it up so the colors are not so bright and will blend with the lockdown bar. Easy fix...Dirt and water.

Original version is a better match...but it is what it is....

My big issue is that apron.....WTF....but....Its a.great game and we can not get what we all want.....

I have come to learn that therapy has been a big help to me to not get excited anymore. Enjoy the game...Invite ur friends and family over to play and all...and when it's all said and done u can all change what u want to ur own likes and needs.

Ooossss.....Fraaaaaaa.....Baaaaaaa

Ooosssss.....Fraaaaaaa....Baaaaaa

See......It works much better now

#501 5 years ago

Also ....I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the show Anger Management.

There is no more need to get excited or upset. It all works out in the end.....

See....

Ooohhsss.....Fraaaa....Bahhhh

Ooohhss.....Fraaaa...Bahhhh

See...Much better

#502 5 years ago

Also update....

Trust me...I know from a reliable source that it looks much better than what the pic is showing...give it a day or two and u will see better pics...

Out of respect...I will not show the pics I have seen and it needs to come from other parties that have rights to those.....

Ooohss... Fraaaa....Baahhhaa

See....Much better.

#503 5 years ago

If anything it's the apron I dont like...but I said that long time ago....BUT .....there is a very nice fix that issue....

Will it cost u money to fix that?

YOUR FREAKIN A IT WILL!!!

but again...from a good reliable source.....for all u CE owners out there...Be calm and relax...its all good. Good stuff is coming in the next week or so....

Oooosssss.....Fraaaaa.....Baaaaaa

Oooooss.....Fraaaaaa.....Baaaaaaa

#505 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I'm sure all will end well, but many of these people are dropping 12.5K for this pinball machine.
At that price point, each buyer has a right to be (overly) critical and mouth off a bit.
And any manufacturer asking 12.5K better be prepared for criticism.

Oosssss......Fraaaaaaa......Baaaaaa

Oossss.......Fraaaaaaa.....Baaaaaa

#508 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I think you should share this calming technique with Joe tonight. Say around 3am. What are friends for!

LMFAO.....oh yeah

#512 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Hey, it's a two way street. A few weeks ago I sent Joe a text about JJPOTC at about 10PM. He responded at 4:30AM. He must have just finished a conversation with richiewrench. Do these guys ever sleep?

NEVER.....I ACTUALLY WILL BE UP ALL NIGHT TONIGHT.....

#519 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Must be one hell of a clogged drain emergency! lol

Granted my statement was taken as critical but that was my only point. JJP promised a masterpiece on especially on the CE and my guess is this will be amazing. Granted they opted not to do the coin door because of RichieWrench but thats ok. From what I heard he has a special surprise coming.....lol

SURPRISE.......what surprise????

#520 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Cool video for you guys:

HEY....I think I saw my #12 in there..

Osssss....Fraaaaa....Baaaaaa.....

#523 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry I was sworn to secrecy. But lets just say you deserve it! lol

R u referring to the coin door that I got at the DICE dinner...that was a cool thing that Joe and JJP surprise me with at the dinner.

#524 5 years ago

Its 3AM somewhere......

IMG_23441 (resized).jpgIMG_23441 (resized).jpg
#530 5 years ago

Hey...Found out that my #12 is shipping today. Wonder how long it will take to get.to illinois?

#542 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Its official I sold my POTC LE!!! I'm Out!! And called Christoper at King Pin Game and bought a CE!! Dam you Eric this game is to Awesome I had to have it!!!!! Plus I wanted to be in the cool club with RichieWrench. Technically ordered a few CE's from Kingpin but I bet he can get a few more. Awesome buying experience and a Great guy! I am officially BACK in the club.

Awesome.....great purchase

Now U have to leave me ur phone number if u want to be in the 3 AM club. That is also a very special exclusive club.....

The only thing is that is there are only two members...I could never figure that part out....

Anyway......

Leave ur number and I will add u to the club and u will automatically be added to the group list for any 3 AM questions or updates .

#549 5 years ago

CONFIRMED!!!!!

ITS COMING ON MONDAY.....YAHOO!!!!!!

Again, I like to thank Joe for the excellent service and my 3 AM text messages....Going to enjoy it for a out a week and then going to ship that freakin coin door to Matt at Back Alley to get that done and get all the other mods on order and make this machine that much more special.

#556 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah sorry didn't want to spoil the surprise if it was a POTC deal. Thought it was pretty cool of Joe to get that done just to make a customer smile. Looked pretty funny.

this was the door that he is talking about.....

20181215_134207 (resized).jpg20181215_134207 (resized).jpg
#561 5 years ago

Man....I had the weirdest dream.....

I dream that when I was unpacking my POTCCE.....that is was actually a Stern Spiderman game instead inside of the box.

What does that mean?

Joe would not do that do me......Would he???

#566 5 years ago

ITS 12:44 AM AND I HAVE NOT GOTTON A CALL FROM R&L CARRIERS YET -- I am going to give them 2 hours and 15 minutes and if they do not call me -- I am going to let Joe know that the game has not arrived yet and I am a little bit worried, Because it will be 3 AM at that point -- They said Monday Delivery -- I am at the office and waiting -- LETS GO......

I am very excited to see this game today.

#567 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I would frame and mount that on your wall, then shine a spotlight on it.

I like that Idea

#568 5 years ago

IT'S 1:00 AM -- NO CALL YET.....

#570 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Come on be reasonable. At least give Joe a 2am text to give him a chance to start calling to the shipper. Then give him the worried 3am calls!

Hmmmmmm .... I dont know - I think I might be pushing it with 2 AM -- But Maybe just a small text -- Let me think about it.

I am doing some billing and paperwork -- I might give just a small one @ 2 AM

#572 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Be nice, start with something casual like "I see you, your home alone I see!" Then make your delay observation inquiry.

GOT IT -- CASUAL.

I like that -- I see where you are going with this.

#573 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Be nice, start with something casual like "I see you, your home alone I see!" Then make your delay observation inquiry.

I sent at text @ 2 AM, Now I started off nice -- I just mention that its an exciting day and the game is coming today.

See....Simple and nice to start.

#575 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Good Start nice and calm. Consider some casual small talk -- Hows the weather by you, any thoughts on getting these coin doors painted? What color do you think would best accentuate the game thats arriving Today?

I get it ....But I really dont want to say anything about the Coin Door - That might PIST him off --- We been down that road before. But.....

I could say the weather is nice here in Central Illinois and I think that should not delay the game coming in today.....What you think about that?

#576 5 years ago

I did it....Now that was 2:21 AM.

I started off nice about the weather and then slip in about how I was waiting about the call from R&L to have the game delivered today and that I am up and ready for it to come in early today. Still no call.....

#578 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Very smooth, no way that would upset him! Maybe throw in a supportive statement like "If you could send me over the truck ID and tracking number I could start monitoring the status as I'm sure your going to have a busy morning". Helping a friend so to speak.

I got the tracking number --- He did get that for me the other day. But I did not get a Truck ID -- You think he kept that from me???

#579 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Very smooth, no way that would upset him! Maybe throw in a supportive statement like "If you could send me over the truck ID and tracking number I could start monitoring the status as I'm sure your going to have a busy morning". Helping a friend so to speak.

Okay -- I just asked him about the Truck ID number. Mention that you thought that it be a good idea to know that and it would help me in tracking it.

Was that okay???

#580 5 years ago

ITS 3 AM -- Still no call -- Okay one more text here in a bit. Maybe just one more

#581 5 years ago

I Guess Yelobird -- went to sleep.

Okay -- Its past 4 AM Plus and STILL NO CALL YET!!!!!! -- I starting to think that R&L is not open yet. Let me ask Joe....One Sec.....

#594 5 years ago

Sending pics soon and setting up now...but just a quick question...Am I missing a topper piece for this bumper???

20181217_120932 (resized).jpg20181217_120932 (resized).jpg20181217_121012 (resized).jpg20181217_121012 (resized).jpg
#595 5 years ago

Should it not be like this one

20181217_121110 (resized).jpg20181217_121110 (resized).jpg
#600 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Could be inside the game somewhere if it fell off.
LTG : )

Nope...it was missed..lol....But I tell u this....

Steve @ JJP cant believed that it was missed...but we looked everywhere and it was missed...but the part is on its way to me tommorrow.

GREAT SERVICE AT JJP....They were all over it and apologized.

#606 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sure its not lodged under the ship? Seems like that would be hard to miss all the way through inspection. Several have reported that and or Tom have popped off in transit. At the very least make sure its not wedged in there or your have other issues. Or should I say Joe will.....

NOPE...NOT THERE....

20181217_133131 (resized).jpg20181217_133131 (resized).jpg20181217_130947 (resized).jpg20181217_130947 (resized).jpg20181217_130645 (resized).jpg20181217_130645 (resized).jpg20181217_115034 (resized).jpg20181217_115034 (resized).jpg20181217_115044 (resized).jpg20181217_115044 (resized).jpg20181217_115657 (resized).jpg20181217_115657 (resized).jpg
#607 5 years ago

more pics

20181217_122821 (resized).jpg20181217_122821 (resized).jpg20181217_122758 (resized).jpg20181217_122758 (resized).jpg20181217_122750 (resized).jpg20181217_122750 (resized).jpg20181217_120843 (resized).jpg20181217_120843 (resized).jpg20181217_120838 (resized).jpg20181217_120838 (resized).jpg
#625 5 years ago

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!

Now this is what I sent Jack.......

Joe sent me another text that someone else was missing theirs and found it under the ship ....I am like what are the odds -- Maybe we are just missing something here and find it hard that this was be miss during QA...But I said -- I would take another look.....

GUESS WHAT....

FOUND IT -- in the very back and ........

it is also the reason why the ball was getting stuck...LMAO

Thanks again -- I will get that back to you to keep for someone else down the road

Thanks for everything Jack...Your company is awesome and the service is great as well.

On as side note --- Coin door really should have been done for this -- I think out of 200 CE Owners -- I might get a majority on this one saying that the doors being powder coated would have been better -- LOL. Just my view.

Also can you tell me the next three titles and release dates for each one -- Would help me in planning my budget..

Thanks again

Richard Folks
Vice- President
D&R Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc.
Phone (309) 451-1290
Fax (309) 454-4114

WAITING ON REPLY ......From Jack .....

#626 5 years ago

Okay -- So here are my pics for tonight ....

Enjoy

Now that I figure out the pop bumper top was actually under the ship - LOL and fixed it and the balls are not getting stuck anymore -- LOL.

Game is freakin awesome and is even better playing it night.

I am going to try to play in just my underwear later and send Joe the Pics at 3AM

20181218_213150_resized (resized).jpg20181218_213150_resized (resized).jpg20181218_213218_resized (resized).jpg20181218_213218_resized (resized).jpg20181218_213303_resized (resized).jpg20181218_213303_resized (resized).jpg
#628 5 years ago

PICS -- MORE PICS --

NO PICS OF ME IN UNDERWEAR --

NOT YET........

FOUND THE TOP BUMPER PIECE - LOL

20181217_115644_resized (resized).jpg20181217_115644_resized (resized).jpg20181217_115657_resized (resized).jpg20181217_115657_resized (resized).jpg20181217_120231_resized (resized).jpg20181217_120231_resized (resized).jpg20181217_120237_resized (resized).jpg20181217_120237_resized (resized).jpg20181217_120816_resized (resized).jpg20181217_120816_resized (resized).jpg20181217_120828_resized (resized).jpg20181217_120828_resized (resized).jpg20181217_120838_resized (resized).jpg20181217_120838_resized (resized).jpg20181217_120843_resized (resized).jpg20181217_120843_resized (resized).jpg20181217_121110_resized (resized).jpg20181217_121110_resized (resized).jpg20181217_122750_resized (resized).jpg20181217_122750_resized (resized).jpg20181217_122758_resized (resized).jpg20181217_122758_resized (resized).jpg20181217_122804_resized (resized).jpg20181217_122804_resized (resized).jpg20181217_130947_resized (resized).jpg20181217_130947_resized (resized).jpg20181217_133131_resized (resized).jpg20181217_133131_resized (resized).jpg
#634 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

richiewrench Did you have pilot holes in the top of your backbox for the topper, or did you just set the position and drill the screw into it?
Also, is your topper motor loud? Mine is rather loud.

No pilot holes as instructions stated -- So we just drilled our own once I found the right position for my own point of view.

#635 5 years ago

I do notice that the topper is kind of loud -- Now -- you really dont hear it while playing the game -- but at the end when it winding down -- I do notice the topper is making like that grinding noise or gear noise

Anyone else notice this - Is there a fix or maybe a way to muffle it down.

I was thinking about taking off the cork and stuffing the bottle with insulation.......

#835 5 years ago

Happy New Year Eve Everyone......

Who is down for me starting off the year with the 3AM text to my good old buddy Joe?

I need to get the mods for this awesome and great game..so for those of u out there that do the nods... PM me so I can start spending some money....lol.

Has anyone done the mirrorblades for this game or DICE...need mirror blades for this one for sure

#837 5 years ago

Happy New Year Eve Everyone......
Who is down for me starting off the year with the 3AM text to my good old buddy Joe?
I need to get the mods for this awesome and great game..so for those of u out there that do the nods... PM me so I can start spending some money....lol.
Has anyone done the mirrorblades for this game or DICE...need mirror blades for this one for sure

Matter of fact...Maybe we all should wish him a Happy New Year at 3AM

1 month later
#977 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Turn speed down to 4 in settings

I STUFFED MINE WITH INSULATION....NO MORE NOISE NOW......

1 month later
#1009 5 years ago

I placed my name on the list for sure......

3 weeks later
#1043 4 years ago

I am in for my CE #12...I will PM u tonight...just been super crazy

1 month later
#1049 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

Needless to say, JJP POTC-CE is an absolute lifetime keeper for me. So, i got crazy and ordered an extra CE Playfield while they were still available
[quoted image]

Hey -- How much was that ?

Like to get me one -- Can we still get these?

JOE -- CAN I GET ONE????

Thanks in advance

3 weeks later
#1051 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

JJP had them listed on their web store for awhile. Looks like they are no longer listed.

Yeah -- Wish I could get one

#1052 4 years ago

Hi all -- Here is my latest update on my POTC CE Pics -- Got some more Mods coming in and lighting effects from Mez Mods coming in as well

Shooter is awesome - Expensive -- But really cool - I like it

20190627_223509_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223509_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223512_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223512_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223517_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223517_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223522_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223522_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223526_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223526_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223606_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223606_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223617_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223617_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223623_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223623_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223626_resized (resized).jpg20190627_223626_resized (resized).jpg
1 month later
#1057 4 years ago

alot of the mods are on now...just.got.to get the mirror blades and few more items

#1058 4 years ago

WARNING ON THE PISTOL

okay ...lady comes by and I guess the top part.of the pistol just fell off. She about cried and thought she broke the game...lol

I told her everything would be okay...

but the top part did just apart...looks like I can reglue it on and u wont notice...but I do suggest the other pistols without that top thing ...I always did wonder how good that.would hold up or just snap off easy....but still a great add on for.the game...just get the simpler one

1 week later
#1062 4 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Hey , just checking in here , and notice the warning over the pistol. Had no idea i wish i had been informed but you seem to have it under control. Then I can beat on the qc crew
What top part are we talking about here, the complete flint lock mech?</blockquote

yep..just that part....I'd I had it different I wish I got it without the flint part

#1063 4 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Hey , just checking in here , and notice the warning over the pistol. Had no idea i wish i had been informed but you seem to have it under control. Then I can beat on the qc crew
What top part are we talking about here, the complete flint lock mech?

GREAT PRODUCT...JUST SEEMS LIKE THAT WOULD COME OFF EASY...WE WILL TRY SOMETHING SND IT SHOULD WORK

2 weeks later
#1065 4 years ago

Okay -- I love the print on this for the CE Model - It really does make a big difference - WOW - Great Job -- Other Pics as well of my CE #12

20190916_205728_resized (resized).jpg20190916_205728_resized (resized).jpg20190916_205742_resized (resized).jpg20190916_205742_resized (resized).jpg20190916_205748_resized (resized).jpg20190916_205748_resized (resized).jpg20190916_205752_resized (resized).jpg20190916_205752_resized (resized).jpg20190916_205757_resized (resized).jpg20190916_205757_resized (resized).jpg20190916_205801_resized (1) (resized).jpg20190916_205801_resized (1) (resized).jpg
#1066 4 years ago

Okay -- I love the print on this for the CE Model - It really does make a big difference - WOW - Great Job -- Other Pics as well of my CE #12[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I am doing the Black Mirror blades on this one - I am doing the Gold Mirror Blades on the Smaug and Chrome on the Dialed IN CE#12

#1069 4 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Wow that gun looks awesome but how the hell do you plunge the ball with it!

It is not hard and it works perfect - Just got to be careful on that trigger part that fell off- But I got it fixed today - BUT IT WORKS AND LOOKS AMAZING

#1070 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

We’ve been playing Wonka SE since July 2nd and we’re deeply hooked!
Looking forward to upgrading to the CE hopefully soon.

POTC CE or WILLY CE?

#1072 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a fair warning. I did the black chrome mirror blades on my Pirates CE and it looks amazing but note it fits insanely tight as they used ever inch of that game. Raising the Playfield is a challenge even with protectors.

AS LONG AS IT LOOKS AMAZING -

#1075 4 years ago

PERFECTION....My tech guy...Bob...got these on Smaug And the POTC...I can lower and raise with no issues...he had to do something different...but he got it done.

And shooter is all good to go now

20190917_161439 (resized).jpg20190917_161439 (resized).jpg20190917_161445 (resized).jpg20190917_161445 (resized).jpg20190917_161517 (resized).jpg20190917_161517 (resized).jpg20190917_161501 (resized).jpg20190917_161501 (resized).jpg20190917_161511 (resized).jpg20190917_161511 (resized).jpg20190917_162203 (resized).jpg20190917_162203 (resized).jpg20190917_162207 (resized).jpg20190917_162207 (resized).jpg
#1076 4 years ago

PERFECTION....My tech guy...Bob...got these on Smaug And the POTC...I can lower and raise with no issues...he had to do something different...but he got it done.
And shooter is all good to go now[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Truly amazing...it will take my mind off Willy for a day or two.

#1078 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

So do tell what did tech guy do Different so they fit fine? Mine do fit but raising the playfield without a scratch is a game of operation of sorts. Do tell?

My understanding is that he used a different screw and had the one hold already is what holds the one side and he used some very thin ...very good double side tape.......it actually works ...if u want PM me and i will give out his number....and he will let.u know...he is older.man...but really is a. amazing pinball tect...he could do this full time if he wanted...but he is retired and just does this for some extra spending money and the fun of Pinball.

I love this POTC CE...its going to be hard to top.this but I am.hoping to see.what Willy CE does

1 month later
#1086 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Why would you have a tech guy for mods? Working on your pinball is more than half the fun. It's like talking to a girl, and you have someone else take her home....
You cannot break anything (really) installing the mods yet it will teach you about your machine. And you are a handy guy, judging by your trade.
I understand that many of us have everything but spare time, but you are missing out on a lot of fun, education and satisfaction.
If anyone comes over to your house and wants to talk shop ..... what then....

I don't know....Show them a picture of Bob????

yall funny...I just work alot of hours and Bob likea to help and make a few bucks

2 months later
#1117 4 years ago

Little off topic but Wanted to share this on the page -- But I will post it on a separate subject Line - but this is for my fans (few that I have that don't think that I am nuts).

Done by Brian Allen - Amazing

Its in the coloring stage now

We will do something with this and I am open to ideas - Like T-shirts or posters or stickers, etc -- So -- Here is where I am going with this - I will pay for the these to be made and not ask for anything in return and all proceeds will go to a nice charity cause - Pinball related (Project Pinball) or JDRF -- Most Likely BOTH.

We are looking to do do 6 project with Brian Allen over the new couple years and this is the first one with the sewer monsters.

I see Richie Wrench fighting some type of creature, Each one different from another. Then at the end I will do a 7th project with Brian Allen where Richie is battling all 6 creatures or something along that line.

This is the first approved sketch and let me know what you think. I am hoping to have this done well in time for the Expo and will have items for sale on this site soon and all proceeds go to charity.

Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpgRichie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#1125 4 years ago

hmmmm

preview of Brian Allen Project....more to come

Richie Wrench Color (resized).jpgRichie Wrench Color (resized).jpg
3 months later
#1180 3 years ago

Latest Richie Art - 2nd Villan Project

Brian Allen is working on the 3rd one next

Richie_Wrench_02-01 (resized).jpgRichie_Wrench_02-01 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#1182 3 years ago

Same here.....

Its dead around here. Man I have been away too long.

Hey.....

It's 3AM...just realize that...Lets Text Joe.

One second

#1183 3 years ago

Well...I just text Joe and NO reply yet.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 38.00
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RichieWrench.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-collectors-edition?tu=RichieWrench and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.