51E7244B-00F6-4EB0-B591-B36EF4FB67BE (resized).jpeg
59F33700-17DC-487F-9702-4BDC8220499B (resized).jpeg
10A11C47-3FF6-4192-9791-240ACEEECB97 (resized).jpeg
BC53B7C8-7FF3-4CDB-903C-0217C2ED704C (resized).jpeg
22780689-6432-4F17-97B9-D48CC565DFA6 (resized).jpeg
B5A66C1E-59FF-4158-85B5-C2857B28478B (resized).jpeg
1EF91C26-FE26-40A3-9C57-BE2EE0E86DFB (resized).jpeg
4A86BFAD-0539-491E-8FC4-18BDD9250CF8 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,187 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 24.
#301 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

This goes for any new game regardless of the manufacturer.

Agreed!

#302 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I've been starting to think that way as well. I cancelled my Pirates preorder and I'm ordering a Dialed In LE instead. Since Dialed In has been out for a while the latest built games have all of the latest fixes in it and most bugs worked out. At these prices I don't want to deal with fix kits or other issues from the first batch or two of games. This goes for any new game regardless of the manufacturer. I'm sure at least a few things will change from early Pirates production games to those made next year.

Won't be sorry with Dialed In ,great game and I've played alot

#303 5 years ago

Got out on my CE.....

#304 5 years ago

Just curious but has any one seen what the topper for the LE looks like? With all of the discussion centered on "toys" being removed, I am surprised that I haven't seen the topper mentioned. I know it is rumored to be some kind of laser cut item like the Hobbit mod or the WOZ but I sure would like to see it. If , as stated in the last stream, production is starting soon, shouldn't that be ready?

#305 5 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Just curious but has any one seen what the topper for the LE looks like? With all of the discussion centered on "toys" being removed, I am surprised that I haven't seen the topper mentioned. I know it is rumored to be some kind of laser cut item like the Hobbit mod or the WOZ but I sure would like to see it. If , as stated in the last stream, production is starting soon, shouldn't that be ready?

I asked Eric about it last weekend at the MGC show and he said that JJP hadn't received them from the vendor yet, but they were due to be in very soon. He said it would be a similar style as the WOZ RR 75th edition topper.

#306 5 years ago

OK. Thanks. Something better than that might have taken some of the sting out from the other "tweaks". It would be smart for JJP to use the soon to be delivered lazer cut toppers on the standard models and do something more elaborate on the LE's.

#307 5 years ago

Does anyone know how many are in for the Collectors Edition....

Just curious by count. If I am correct I think it was limited to 200....Am I correct on that?

Maybe the edition will only go to 100 or 75 now...

Still thinking and trying to catch up on all the comments...Its alot for this game...I guess I am hoping there will be some changes.....

I will Text Joe at 3 am and see what he got to say......

Still waiting on the announcement for us DICE CE owners for their nice fancy dinner for that last game.....To me it's about following thru..but I understand changes...Maybe they revealed it too soon.....but the triple disc was pretty cool. I am still a JJP buyer...just want to see how this gs play out....Let's give them a chance and see what happens.

#308 5 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

If I am correct I think it was limited to 200....Am I correct on that?

No. CE was cut off Dec. 31st at midnight EST. So no way of knowing how many were sold.

LTG : )

#309 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No. CE was cut off Dec. 31st at midnight EST. So no way of knowing how many were sold.

Lloyd, think your wrong for once, or the first time. That was Dialed In midnight thingy, its 200 CE's confirmed for JJPOTCCE.

#310 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Lloyd, think your wrong for once, or the first time. That was Dialed In midnight thingy, its 200 CE's confirmed for JJPOTCCE.

You are right. 200 POTC CE's.

I thought this thread had drifted into a Dialed In discussion. Sorry.

#311 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You are right. 200 POTC CE's.
I thought this thread had drifted into a Dialed In discussion. Sorry.

Lets not let that happen again! Next you'll be telling us you don't Really know what and when the next CGC game is coming! umphhh

#312 5 years ago

Well...I have always been a big JJP from the start...have them all and looking forward to the next reveal of Toy Story or what ever it will be.

I took something into play from Joe from the past and I know there is alot still in this game and as one of their biggest fans...I am in. I just think this is going to get better as time goes on. Like a friend told me and it does happen...Features do get dropped and changed. Now given...THIS IS A BIG CHANGE...but Indont think it's over yet for us CE OWNERS and there got to be some more to this coming down the road.

But I do think now might be a good time to justify for that powder coating coin door.

Think about it...it be the first production game with a powder coated door.

WOW WHAT A GREAT IDEA....!!!!!!

A powder coated door that matched the hadware......I still say that has to happen....COME ON JJP....MAKE MY BIRTHDAY WISH COME TRUE......

By the way my birthday is July 12th and I like Chocolate covered almonds...Cash...and Fast Cars...

Oh yeah and steak dinners...not chicken.

#313 5 years ago

It does raise an interesting question though. How many of the 200 CEs are in the hands of distributors for sale by them and how many are spoken for by the end users?

#314 5 years ago

I AM JUST WONDERING WHO IS PUSHING FOR THAT DOOR TO BE DONE FOR US CE OWNERS.....???

MAYBE I SHOULD MAKE A TRIP TO NEW JERSEY.....

ALL I AM SAYING IS THIS...

I saw the CE version...This game needs.to have the door done...And I know that I will pay Matt to have it done if it does not come that way...But Inshould not have to ship the door out to have it done...But I will....But SOMEDAY...Maybe I will not...

#315 5 years ago

JJP - Please give Richie his door.

Richie - I’m sorry, I like the door to my CE painted black.

#316 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Next you'll be telling us you don't Really know what

Actually, I found out the what. Quite by accident. Now I'm sworn to secrecy.

#317 5 years ago

I'd be back in on a CE if the spinner changed from pizza! If anything this has drove sales up on Dialed In..
I've had 2 people contact me this week on my thoughts of a Dialed In CE new purchase!

#318 5 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

JJP - Please give Richie his door.
Richie - I’m sorry, I like the door to my CE painted black.

I Know...just having fun......

#319 5 years ago

It is powder coated! POWDER COATED BLACK!

#320 5 years ago

+ 1 for black door.

#321 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Actually, I found out the what. Quite by accident. Now I'm sworn to secrecy.

Just tell us....is it going to be a surprise?

#322 5 years ago

As an aside to the spinning disc talk : check this bizarro world shit out folks..

1. Richie get VP Cabs Veritgo custom made and lookie : NO POWDER COATED DOOR !!! Explain yourself Richard !

2. Joe gets a VP Cabs Wizard and hmmmm, HE gets the powder coated door !

The world has turned upside down !

8B60D604-6009-44B4-8D75-16AA9D0555F2 (resized).jpeg8B60D604-6009-44B4-8D75-16AA9D0555F2 (resized).jpeg

2E4E3A34-34FE-4CE1-8A1B-04DE4A245638 (resized).jpeg2E4E3A34-34FE-4CE1-8A1B-04DE4A245638 (resized).jpeg

#323 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

As an aside to the spinning disc talk : check this bizarro world shit out folks..
1. Richie get VP Cabs Veritgo custom made and lookie : NO POWDER COATED DOOR !!! Explain yourself Richard !

Okay...first...that was not my actual game....lol. He has that on his site...but here is my Vertigo and Arcade Pinball. The Vertiago is also powdercoated...chair is blocking it....but look close it was done.

But they are done...He did do my coin door for the arcade pinball.

Brad has both of them back now as he is updating some hardware for me and upgrading the joysticks and some other goodies. VPCabs is awesome...Great bunch there in that company.

20170922_133646 (resized).jpg20170922_133646 (resized).jpg
20170922_004017 (resized).jpg20170922_004017 (resized).jpg

#324 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

BRAD NEEDS TO UPDATE HIS WEBSITE WITH ACTUAL GAME...LOL.

BUT I DO LOVE HOW HE USES MY LOGO AND TRADEMARKS ON HIS SPECIAL CUSTOM EXAMPLES...

#325 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

JOE...U FORGOT UR LEG BOLTS....AND SHOOTER HOUSING

NAUGHTY...NAUGHTY......

#326 5 years ago

JOE...U FORGOT UR LEG BOLTS....AND SHOOTER HOUSING

NAUGHTY...NAUGHTY......

You have a stool that isn't powder coated.

#327 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You have a stool that isn't powder coated.

I can never win.....

#328 5 years ago

I can never win.....

Welcome to pinside....

The VP games look cool by the way.

#329 5 years ago

58049F05-E6B2-4192-8A41-D78EB538E28E (resized).jpeg58049F05-E6B2-4192-8A41-D78EB538E28E (resized).jpeg

#330 5 years ago

at some point, will it be possible to have something to see for the CE, playfield with the new disk integration, the cabinet, i mea, everything !!!
we had one picture at the very begining and since then nothing
no one really know what it ll be for the extra $$

#331 5 years ago

I have a few CE’s left for sale if anyone is interested. PM for details.

1 week later
#332 5 years ago

... VPCabs is awesome...Great bunch there in that company.

I agree wholeheartedly!

And check this out! I liked your VERTIGO so much when I was at your open house, that I ordered my own with a Super Pac-Man theme! No powder coat on the coin door though.

Sp1 (resized).JPGSp1 (resized).JPG

#333 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I agree wholeheartedly!
And check this out! I liked your VERTIGO so much when I was at your open house, that I ordered my own with a Super Pac-Man theme! No powder coat on the coin door though.

Wow! I really like that. How do you go about ordering a vertigo with a custom skin on it?

#334 5 years ago
Quoted from aaronmv:

Wow! I really like that. How do you go about ordering a vertigo with a custom skin on it?

Brad, who is shakenbake on Pinside, has an artist (Josh) he likes to work with who has templates that fit the VERTIGO dimensions (also all the other VPCabs builds). He put us in touch with each other and Josh adapted the artwork from the classic SuperPac cabs, but had to modify the bezel and CPO.

I'm really happy with the results and you can see more pictures (including close-ups of the truly inspired "spinner" graphic on the CPO) at

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures/page/172#post-4384465

As long as all the art is readily available, he can do any retro-style cabinet pretty easily. He can also do custom work with any pictures you have (or locate on the internet).

https://virtualpinball.com/pages/the-custom

I really like the VERTIGO because even though the screen is smaller it fills up your entire field of vision when standing/sitting in front of it. Playing pins on it also looks less "flat" and "weird" to me than traditional cabs. Also, easier to play old-school titles due to the monitor orientation (have some pics of TEMPEST on it in the other thread I linked).

2 weeks later
#335 5 years ago

Does anyone think the apron colors don't work with the green of the ce. Have no problem with the ships just the brightness and colors.
Plus shouldn't the ce apron be different to the standard and limited anyway.

IMG_20180527_212057 (resized).jpgIMG_20180527_212057 (resized).jpg

#336 5 years ago

I agree. It doesn’t work with the color combo. The original colors did work. Maybe use the new image with the original colors?

#337 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Does anyone think the apron colors don't work with the green of the ce. Have no problem with the ships just the brightness and colors.

Agree, looks out of place. The ships are cool but it should be a darker stormy sertting.

#338 5 years ago

That apron is screaming to be covered up. Magnet apron or custom decals for sure.

#339 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It doesn’t even work on the LE...

#340 5 years ago

THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN....

IS THIS FOR REAL? OR AM I BEING PUNKED AGAIN.....???

#341 5 years ago

IS THIS FOR REAL? OR AM I BEING PUNKED AGAIN.....???

Best start calling Joe all night right now.

#342 5 years ago

Can anyone tell me what this is , it looks like a ship but not really sure .Have no problems with ships just the image should be stronger. Personally I would like to see a couple of bad guys.

IMG_20180603_001046 (resized).jpgIMG_20180603_001046 (resized).jpg
#343 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Can anyone tell me what this is , it looks like a ship but not really sure .

Looks like a ghost ship coming at YOU.

#344 5 years ago

I've been in on a CE for a long time
Kinda loosing interest,like my TBL
Is it me or is pinball production like pond water ?

#345 5 years ago

When the 2 mechs got dropped I dropped my preorder

#346 5 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

When the 2 mechs got dropped I dropped my preorder

Same here and bought Houdini and TNA instead...couldn't be happier with my decision...well yes I can once my TNA shows up soon!

#347 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Can anyone tell me what this is , it looks like a ship but not really sure .Have no problems with ships just the image should be stronger. Personally I would like to see a couple of bad guys.

It looks like the mast and sails of a ship and below the E is the crows nest.

Maybe they can’t show any of Davey Jones crew either, kind of ridiculous if that’s the case.

#348 5 years ago

This whole can't use this can't use that is bullshit!F#%k Disney,shouldv'e just
made a 2018 version of Black Rose.Lot's of guns cannons and big titties!

2 weeks later
#349 5 years ago

news ? anything to show us ? something ?

#350 5 years ago
Quoted from Raknitz:

news ? anything to show us ? something ?

I was told that some ce's could ship in the first batch to oz possibly October like they did with Di it would be great if jjp could confirm this. If it's going to be a few months longer I could pick up my Hobbit earlier.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 1,187 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-collectors-edition/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.