51E7244B-00F6-4EB0-B591-B36EF4FB67BE (resized).jpeg
59F33700-17DC-487F-9702-4BDC8220499B (resized).jpeg
10A11C47-3FF6-4192-9791-240ACEEECB97 (resized).jpeg
BC53B7C8-7FF3-4CDB-903C-0217C2ED704C (resized).jpeg
22780689-6432-4F17-97B9-D48CC565DFA6 (resized).jpeg
B5A66C1E-59FF-4158-85B5-C2857B28478B (resized).jpeg
1EF91C26-FE26-40A3-9C57-BE2EE0E86DFB (resized).jpeg
4A86BFAD-0539-491E-8FC4-18BDD9250CF8 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,187 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 24.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I'm gonna pay Matt to powder coat your wiener soon... : )

Better hope he charges by the inch. It'll save you some cash.

#102 6 years ago

Here's the video link to see the topper...searched all over the place for it. Nicely done!

#103 6 years ago

PinballSTAR's JJP Pirates of the Caribbean LAUNCH PARTY - at Pinball Gallery, Malvern PA - Sat December 9th - (12 - 4pm) !

PinballSTAR has arranged to have a POTC game available to our east coast pinball friends. Like our prior reveal parties we will be at the wonderful location owned by Bill Disney - Pinball Gallery in Malvern PA...

TO ATTEND : We do need an RSVP sent to [email protected] - please put 'PIRATES PARTY' in the subject line and give us names of each person who will be attending. Even if you can't make the party to get on the list for the latest Pirates info, pictures, and ordering details email Joe at [email protected] to get on our email newsletter list ! And we are currently taking orders on all Pirates models - Standard, Limited, and Collectors Editions.

Party features :
- JJP's new game Pirates of the Caribbean will be there to play !
- Several other JJP games such as WOZ, Hobbit, and Dialed In will be on site to play - depends on Pinball Gallery game lineup at that time !
- Jersey Jack Guarnieri will be in attendance signing autographs, shaking hands / kissing babies, and of course explaining the fantastic playfield layout and gameplay of Pirates !
- The entire Pinball Gallery arcade to play - OVER 65 pinballs and arcade machines ! Stay all day / night even after the party is over.
- Door prizes given throughout the party - possible prizes are : POTC Swag, POTC Flyers, Limited Edition PinballSTAR POTC Posters and Trading Cards, and more - all signed by Jack !
- Food - Light Snacks / Drinks

Door fee for the party is estimated to be $ 20 and you will have full use all day of Pinball Gallery.

Pinball Gallery
81 Lancaster Ave.
Great Valley Shopping Center, Store #20
Malvern, PA 19355
(484) 693-0693

Pinball Gallery is run by Bill Disney and is located outside Philadelphia (very close to King of Prussia).
Pinball Gallery Website - CHECK IT OUT ! Look at the VIDEO TOUR !!!
http://www.pinballgallery.net

LIKE PinballSTAR's Facebook page for the latest info on the POTC game :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/PinballSTAR-Amusements/281515171950637

We hope to see everyone who can make it !!! Our parties are always at fun locations with tons of giveaways and great food !!!

TO ATTEND : We do need an RSVP sent to [email protected] - please put 'PIRATES PARTY' in heading and give us names of each person who will be attending.

Please also know we have many of the following games IN STOCK at this time that we sell - including JJP's Dialed In !

* Jersey Jack Pinball -
- Wizard of Oz - Standard, 75th Anniversary Ruby Red - IN STOCK
- The Hobbit - Standard, Limited, and Black Arrow - IN STOCK
- Dialed In - Standard, Limited, and Collector's - IN STOCK
- Pirates of the Caribbean - Standard, Limited, and Collector's - Pre-order

* Chicago Gaming Remakes -
- Medieval Madness Remake - Standard Edition - IN STOCK
- Attack From Mars Remake - Classic, Special, and Limited Editions - IN STOCK SOON !

* Spooky Pinball -
- Total Nuclear Annihilation - Pre-order (in production now)
- Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle (Pre-order coming soon - taking interested list names at this time)

* American Pinball -
- Houdini - Pre-order (production to start by end of the year)

* VP Cabs - Virtual Pinball
AS SEEN IN MAY ON ABC'S SHARK TANK ! They got a deal with Daymond John !
- Wizard - Full sized, powder coated machine with about 60 FX2 pinball tables and 100's of classic pinball tables available for download. IN STOCK
- Vertigo - Vertical upright cabinet with about 60 FX2 pinball tables and 60 classic video games - get both pinball and video games in one cabinet. Also you can upgrade the base model to get the ability to download all the classic tables too ! IN STOCK
- Vortex - Table top Vertigo model IN STOCK
Check out their website THEN CONTACT US FOR PINBALLSTAR CUSTOMER DISCOUNTED PRICING : http://www.vpcabs.com

* Chicago Gaming -
- Arcade Legends 3 - 130 classic video games including Golden Tee Golf in one cabinet http://www.arcadelegends.com/ - IN STOCK
- Ms Pac Man / Galaga video game http://www.chicago-gaming.com/pacman.php - IN STOCK
- Coffee Table Foosball - great quality, it's like a piece of furniture http://www.chicago-gaming.com/signature.php - IN STOCK

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]
570-357-0042

pinballgallery (resized).jpgpinballgallery (resized).jpg
PS Logo (resized).jpgPS Logo (resized).jpg
POTCmatrix2 (resized).jpgPOTCmatrix2 (resized).jpg
potc5 (resized).pngpotc5 (resized).png

#104 6 years ago

Bravo to Joe. Always raising the bar for Premium distributor support and customer satisfaction. Amazing. Thank you!

1 month later
#105 6 years ago

wow...nothing new on this game???..

#106 6 years ago

Nothing new as I think JJP been working hard to get out the test machines

#107 6 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

wow...nothing new on this game???..

Lots. Joe is keeping you in the dark. Time to start calling him, a lot.

LTG : )

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Lots. Joe is keeping you in the dark. Time to start calling him, a lot.
LTG : )

I best get on that. He’s off on his daily updates. A few texts on New Year’s Eve should get him back on track!! Lol

1 month later
#109 6 years ago

Big thanks to Back Alley Matt for making my CE complete in my mind! Coin door powdercoat completed Love it!!!

20180213_202719.jpg20180213_202719.jpg

20180213_202730.jpg20180213_202730.jpg

20180213_202757.jpg20180213_202757.jpg

20180213_202812.jpg20180213_202812.jpg

20180213_203015(0).jpg20180213_203015(0).jpg

1 week later
#110 6 years ago

When are the ready for production and shipping ?Europe?Thanks

#111 6 years ago

I'm suprised this didn't make it in this thread yet. Posted on Facebook that a Black Pearl shipment is on it's way to JJP. Sounds like parts are being gathered for production soon.

FB_IMG_1519478931786 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1519478931786 (resized).jpg

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Big thanks to Back Alley Matt for making my CE complete in my mind! Coin door powdercoat completed Love it!!!

NICE - I AM SENDING HIM MINE THIS WEEK --- GREAT JOB

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

SEE JJP -- IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER - COME ON GUYS & GALS - I JUST CAN NOT SEE THESE NOT BEING DONE - IT MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE -- BUT HEY -- I A LOOKING TO TAKE BABY STEPS -- AND RIGHT NOW -- I A WAITING FOR THE INVITE FOR THE STEAK DINNER FOR ALL OF US DIALED IN CE OWNERS.....

STEAK------ NO CHICKEN

#114 6 years ago

OH YEAH -- I AM BACK -- BEEN BUSY PLUMBING

#115 6 years ago

The wait is killing me I'm down for no. 25.been watching the streams I hope the spinning disc's are quiter when they come out

#116 6 years ago

Once the glass is on you will not hear them

#117 6 years ago

I've played it a bit and it's noisy with the glass on and the glass is on in the videos.

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

The wait is killing me I'm down for no. 25.been watching the streams I hope the spinning disc's are quiter when they come out

Heard this too. A little concerning while they are running but I'm trying to tell myself it sounds like the ocean haha.

#119 6 years ago

these are prototype machines people. production machines will have some of that noise dampened.

1 week later
#120 6 years ago

Just Text JOE @ 2:00 to see when he will arrive at the TPF -- Wonder if he will see my 2:00 AM Text -

Does anyone know when they think the POTC CE Editions will be done this year? Just Curious

#121 6 years ago

Just Text JOE @ 2:00 to see when he will arrive at the TPF -- Wonder if he will see my 2:00 AM Text -
Does anyone know when they think the POTC CE Editions will be done this year? Just Curious

I don't know but if we Both text Joe on 15 minute intervals I will Bet he can find out! Just let him know #17 will be contacting him next. lol And Keep on him about that coin door!! I Know you can sway him with enough texts. He Loves it!

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I don't know but if we Both text Joe on 15 minute intervals I will Bet he can find out! Just let him know #17 will be contacting him next. lol And Keep on him about that coin door!! I Know you can sway him with enough texts. He Loves it!

Okay -- So let me know when you do text him and then I can send him one in replay that you did text him and that way he know that you text after I text and then I can text him again to confirm my previous text......

#123 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I told him that you said Hi.....

Huh....NO REPLAY as of yet

I will try him again in a few minutes....

He is probably on the phone......

#124 6 years ago

I told him that you said Hi.....
Huh....NO REPLAY as of yet
I will try him again in a few minutes....
He is probably on the phone......

Yep I suspect he still has a clam phone so you just have to remain persistent! Talking to him today he actually mentioned you were being more quite than usual but asked that I not say your name 3 times or you would appear. Dam he knows you well. I think he needs to know you Better and consider than coin door upgrade option again! lol

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yep I suspect he still has a clam phone so you just have to remain persistent! Talking to him today he actually mentioned you were being more quite than usual but asked that I not say your name 3 times or you would appear. Dam he knows you well. I think he needs to know you Better and consider than coin door upgrade option again! lol

I like that Idea -- The Coin Door Option

I think that should be something that they can consider for those willing to pay the extra money - It would save us time from having to send it away to someone like Matt @ Back Alley and they are most likely one of the vendors that does this anyway -- So why not -- I know there is some issue on the assembly line but for those of us that would do this option even at 25 percent -- I dont think it would be a nightmare -- JUST BUGS ME

Housing Done ---Check
Legs Done --- Check
Side Rails --- Check

But when it come to the freakin BIG DOOR THAT STICKS OUT IN THE FRONT OF THE FREAKIN MACHINE ----- NO!!!!!

It just seems like hey we like the idea of those of you out there that have "Trick Out" you games out there and the powder coating was very popular -- so when they want to do these -- lets do everything except for the door because of cost, REALLY.....

ITS A FREAKIN 12,500.00 MACHINE!!!!!!!

now -- with that said -- I love JJP and all of the other companies as well and say it that I will always support this hobby and maybe -- MAYBE -- Someone will make it an option for this to be done -- Because I would pay for it.

Maybe I should start my own pinball company,,,,,,HMMMMM???

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#126 6 years ago

I like that Idea -- The Coin Door Option
I think that should be something that they can consider for those willing to pay the extra money - It would save us time from having to send it away to someone like Matt @ Back Alley and they are most likely one of the vendors that does this anyway -- So why not -- I know there is some issue on the assembly line but for those of us that would do this option even at 25 percent -- I dont think it would be a nightmare -- JUST BUGS ME
Housing Done ---Check
Legs Done --- Check
Side Rails --- Check
But when it come to the freakin BIG DOOR THAT STICKS OUT IN THE FRONT OF THE FREAKIN MACHINE ----- NO!!!!!
It just seems like hey we like the idea of those of you out there that have "Trick Out" you games out there and the powder coating was very popular -- so when they want to do these -- lets do everything except for the door because of cost, REALLY.....
now -- with that said -- I love JJP and all of the other companies as well and say it that I will always support this hobby and maybe -- MAYBE -- Someone will make it an option for this to be done -- Because I would pay for it.
Maybe I should start my own pinball company,,,,,,HMMMMM???

Okay -- So I am taking this pic of my post and sending it to JOE

#127 6 years ago

WOW -- ITS LIKE 3 AM.......

#128 6 years ago

Okay -- So let me know when you do text him and then I can send him one in replay that you did text him and that way he know that you text after I text and then I can text him again to confirm my previous text......

Would it be too much to text Joe, asking him to text you once the other guy texted him?

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Would it be too much to text Joe, asking him to text you once the other guy texted him?

I think if you text him now -- then he might text me back -- I mean its 4:15 AM

He might be off the phone by now

Lets try it

Do you have his number?????

#130 6 years ago

Would be good if you could play as the dog with the keys or as the monkey

#131 6 years ago

I

It's 19500 in oz

#132 6 years ago

I'm not complaining but the ce should come with all the bells and whistles a matching coin door would be nice though

#133 6 years ago

Ok Richie, I did say jokingly in another thread where your name came up that I have to watch because you were like Candyman and if you say your name 3 times I start getting texts at 3am and viola it happened !

I’ll see you in Texas - we can go coin door shopping together.

#134 6 years ago

I think if you text him now -- then he might text me back -- I mean its 4:15 AM
He might be off the phone by now
Lets try it
Do you have his number?????

I am getting CE #150 from him. Do you want to swap places with me as your # is so low? I mean, at some point you won't be able to text him anymore.

On the other hand, I could text you a copy of every text I text him, letting you in on some of that delicious passive-texting.

#135 6 years ago

Chrome coin door should be an option for LE buyers. But should be INCLUDED on the CLE. And with some cutouts only available on the POTC-CLE model. It's practically the last area of the pinball machine that has not received specialty treatment.

#136 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Chrome coin door should be an option for LE buyers. But should be INCLUDED on the CLE. And with some cutouts only available on the POTC-CLE model. It's practically the last area of the pinball machine that has not received specialty treatment.

YES --- FINALLY SOME ARE GETTING WHAT I AM SAYING ----AWESOME

but....will it change ... do I sense a movement ... a rally ... a cry for justice .....

WE ALL NEED TO BAND TOGETHER and say....

NO MORE!!!!! --- WE DEMAND JUSTICE -- WE WANT OUR POWDER COATING DOORS.

Till that day comes -- I will not rest...I will fight for all of those out there that that cry when they open their boxes and have to send the coin doors away to be done by others -- When will the Upper Management feel our pain, our desires for just that square box to match the colors of the legs, side rails and the shooter housing.

I am for one feels that this could happen and work hard everyday changing toilets and unclogging shitters so that SOMEDAY -- I will open up one of my Collectors Edition Game with a matching coin door. It brings a tear to my eye thinking about that someday this could happen and when that happens, I will feel that I have really accomplish something really special on this planet to keep bugging those on my passion for just to match something that is just inches away from the legs or the lockdown bar and shooter housing.

Will it happen with the POTC CE - OR MAYBE with Toy Story CE or maybe with some other game with some other Company????

Time will tell.

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

MAN -- THAT F$5@*&@ DOOR LOOKS AWESOME

JJP ARE YOU SEEING THIS --- OH MY GOODNESS.....

Great Job -- I need to do that to mine -- Just have not had time to get it over to Matt - Going to happen for sure after the TPF

Thanks for sharing those pics

#138 6 years ago

MAN -- THAT F$5@*&@ DOOR LOOKS AWESOME
JJP ARE YOU SEEING THIS --- OH MY GOODNESS.....
Great Job -- I need to do that to mine -- Just have not had time to get it over to Matt - Going to happen for sure after the TPF
Thanks for sharing those pics

Thanks!!! Yes it should come like this out of the box.. I told Matt to be prepared to figure out the color match for pirates CE so I can send that coin door in and have it powder coated also as soon as it comes... lol

#139 6 years ago

Richie, it's time for your 1am call to Joe. Paging Richie. Those coin doors aren't going to happen magically! That would be like a white Kohler toilet with a pink tank cover. Come on push Harder!!!

#140 6 years ago

I hadn't thought about it much but my RR woz would have looked so much better with a matching coin door and what's the big deal the coin door has to be painted anyway so just send them some matching paint to paint it

#141 6 years ago

Do games look better matching the coin door to the trim? You decide ... come on JJP, give Ritchie and the rest of POTCCE and LE buyers a bone and t-up your games. (I personally believe the apron, legs and bolt heads and shooter bezel need to be done as well).

Brass
IMG_2309 (resized).JPGIMG_2309 (resized).JPG

Black Nickel
IMG_2311 (resized).JPGIMG_2311 (resized).JPG

Chrome
IMG_2310 (resized).JPGIMG_2310 (resized).JPG

Brass
IMG_2312 (resized).JPGIMG_2312 (resized).JPG

Powder - Gray/Black
IMG_2314 (resized).JPGIMG_2314 (resized).JPG

Powder - Candy Purple
IMG_2316 (resized).JPGIMG_2316 (resized).JPG

Powder - Candy Red
IMG_2317 (resized).JPGIMG_2317 (resized).JPG

Powder - Black
IMG_2318 (resized).JPGIMG_2318 (resized).JPG

Chrome
IMG_2321 (resized).JPGIMG_2321 (resized).JPG

Chrome
IMG_2319 (resized).JPGIMG_2319 (resized).JPG

#142 6 years ago

I've done all my games...and agree it completes the look!

#143 6 years ago

Would love to see a more involved video mode than dice, maybe looking out a cannon port hole shooting a ship or ships

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Would love to see a more involved video mode than dice, maybe looking out a cannon port hole shooting a ship or ships

Have they even Shown the dice video mode?

#145 6 years ago

I haven't seen it, the Sdtm review mentioned it but how exciting can dice be?

#146 6 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I haven't seen it, the Sdtm review mentioned it but how exciting can dice be?

I guess it can be judged when they actually show it. In JJP typical fashion I suspect it will be more than a dice cup like Stern. Guess we will see as well as whatever other magic Keith/Joe have up their sleeve.

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Do games look better matching the coin door to the trim? You decide ... come on JJP, give Ritchie and the rest of POTCCE and LE buyers a bone and t-up your games. (I personally believe the apron, legs and bolt heads and shooter bezel need to be done as well).
Brass

Black Nickel

Chrome

Brass

Powder - Gray/Black

Powder - Candy Purple

Powder - Candy Red

Powder - Black

Chrome

Chrome

Those look very nice. For the premium price on top of the LE price, $3500, a powder coated coin door, leg bolts, etc should be included.

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Those look very nice. For the premium price on top of the LE price, $3500, a powder coated coin door, leg bolts, etc should be included.

Agreed! I wish #RichieWrench would Get On That and stop slacking! Even at $3500, test me with the factory upgrade cost you might be surprised how many opt for the correct package.

#149 6 years ago

If it came with a custom shooter rod that would be good

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Richie, it's time for your 1am call to Joe. Paging Richie. Those coin doors aren't going to happen magically! That would be like a white Kohler toilet with a pink tank cover. Come on push Harder!!!

Is anyone up????

ITS 2:20 AM on this Tuesday Early Morning --Should we tell Joe that maybe there is a movement coming for the doors to be powdercoated....????

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
There are 1,187 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-collectors-edition/page/3?hl=kirboturbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.