Topic Stats

• 931 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by zaphX
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 262 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8F614426-5BDB-439D-9E8C-07390B6E8A1F (resized).jpeg
127E94DC-3B0A-447C-BDB8-0E1D2ED55FFB (resized).jpeg
DSC00679 (resized).JPG
A09F3862-483D-4013-AC10-83BC439CF703 (resized).jpeg
BAE90EC7-0EF8-49C0-A8A4-4440ED857136 (resized).jpeg
20190116_144844 (resized).jpg
B4692AB6-4BF1-4F76-8E2A-0854D8707CB8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0277 (resized).jpeg
C889967A-F270-4CE1-8DA2-B6790D7C939E (resized).jpeg
87D25DB8-E196-418A-AC95-68F9E08DE689 (resized).jpeg
75F0F03C-9868-4289-892D-FA58E4D0A12A (resized).jpeg
191EF4F3-A7CB-4AE4-8904-FED273CD297F (resized).jpeg
1 (resized).jpg
3a (resized).jpg
2a (resized).jpg
1a (resized).jpg

There are 931 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 19.
#901 11 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

What black armor? Thats the custom CE powder coat he just had the coin door done to match. Which looks Awesome by the way!!!

Looks kind of blackish(less green)in the photo, maybe lighting.sorry... I did say it looked great though,maybe the lack of barnacles on lock bar threw me off.

#902 10 days ago

I just got my CE #77, Does the chest open and close?

My action button needed adjusting to hit switch now it sticks on me. Also topper is to loud, I tried to lower to 5 in settings yet not liking it. I just unplugged motor so only lights on topper works.

#903 10 days ago

My CE was shipped out today to CA Bay Area #91

#904 10 days ago
Quoted from madscientist101:

I just got my CE #77, Does the chest open and close?
My action button needed adjusting to hit switch now it sticks on me. Also topper is to loud, I tried to lower to 5 in settings yet not liking it. I just unplugged motor so only lights on topper works.

Chest is fixed in the open position and does not close. Make sure the roller is riding true on the cam (square). Look at it from the right side of the game. Along with slowing it to 5-6 in settings you can also remove some of the compression on the spring under the boat so the motor gear box doesn't have to work so hard. In game play its hard to even hear it. Good Luck and Congrats!!

#905 10 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Chest is fixed in the open position and does not close. Make sure the roller is riding true on the cam (square). Look at it from the right side of the game. Along with slowing it to 5-6 in settings you can also remove some of the compression on the spring under the boat so the motor gear box doesn't have to work so hard. In game play its hard to even hear it. Good Luck and Congrats!!

Thanks for the tips. Yea I got to tinker with the topper.

#906 10 days ago
Quoted from madscientist101:

Thanks for the tips. Yea I got to tinker with the topper.

You could also consider a Light application of White Lithium grease on that cam to further reduce friction. After a few adjustments you are going to Love playing that game. Best game out there!!!!

#907 10 days ago
Quoted from whitey:

Woohoo!! If you need any help dialing it in let me know, I feel like I know this machine pretty well now

#908 10 days ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Woohoo!! If you need any help dialing it in let me know, I feel like I know this machine pretty well now

That would awsum ! I’m going to have it delivered to our shop, you can see some of our collection and a row of some beautiful pitch n bats

Are you familiar with Woz ? My
GI,s are out and the lights stop 3/4
Of the way down on the playfield?

That’s a mile away, Happy to pay ya !
Thanks Ken

I’m in Burlingame/ San Mateo
Shops right off broadway 101

#909 10 days ago
Quoted from whitey:

That would awsum ! I’m going to have it delivered to our shop, you can see some of our collection and a row of some beautiful pitch n bats
Are you familiar with Woz ? My
That’s a mile away, Happy to pay ya !
Thanks Ken
I’m in Burlingame/ San Mateo
Shops right off broadway 101

Which version of WOZ do you have? May be a simple loose connection, may be a board issue depends on which model boardset you have.

#910 10 days ago
Quoted from whitey:

My

This should help you :

Please check out page C-54 in the manual ( you can download it at jerseyjackpinball.com ) that page shows the data harness path. From W6 to #29, to #1, to #2, to #3, etc. etc.

Please go into Tests - LEDs - All LEDs, this turns any working all white. Lift playfield and lean on backbox. You can see the working ones kind of glow.

They are wired in series, a straight line. Find the last working one, the one after it that is out is the bad one. With the power on, you can by pass the data harnesses on the LED boards, bypass the bad one, and turn off in settings. ( be sure and turn it back on when you replace it ) this will help you identify a bad one.

As an example, say #15 was out. You can run the data harness from red on W2, to green on #16 instead of #15. If the rest light up, you know #15 is the bad one.

With the power on you can move data harnesses. They go red to green from board to board. Don't mess with the power connectors with the power on.

Quoted from whitey:

Happy to pay ya !

I'll be right over.

LTG : )
Disclaimer : Just kidding. Tech support late needs a little humor.

#911 9 days ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Second time barnacle has fallen off the machine on its own. The double sided tape is terrible. And now that it fell off it cracked also. What do I do ? Sent it to support but they still haven’t replied to my other issue from a month ago.
[quoted image][quoted image]

B4692AB6-4BF1-4F76-8E2A-0854D8707CB8 (resized).jpeg
#912 8 days ago

We have one CE available. PM if interested.

#913 8 days ago

A huge THANK YOU to Pinsider FryDaddy for inviting me to his house over the weekend to play his POTC-CE #71 ! What a beautiful game and IMO is the best game yet from JJP. The playfield, cab, and artwork are all terrific. The layout of the playfield is unique and the rocking ship is a blast to play and adds a extra challenge to master, especially the cannon shot! Last year at the Texas Pinball Festival, I played the prototype that had the 3 spining disc and closing chest lid and I personal don't see where they added much to the game. Sure the 3 spinning disk were cool, but also looked like it could have been a nightmare in the future to keep working the way they were wobbling around on the prototype.

Overall , I was blown away. Eric really knocked this one out the park. The build quality and attention to detail really shows. Hope to add this game to my collection some day. Thanks again FryDaddy for the invite. I really enjoyed the game and also meeting a fellow Pinsider in the area.

#914 8 days ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

A huge THANK YOU to Pinsider FryDaddy for inviting me to his house over the weekend to play his POTC-CE #71 ! What a beautiful game and IMO is the best game yet from JJP. The playfield, cab, and artwork are all terrific. The layout of the playfield is unique and the rocking ship is a blast to play and adds a extra challenge to master, especially the cannon shot! Last year at the Texas Pinball Festival, I played the prototype that had the 3 spining disc and closing chest lid and I personal don't see where they added much to the game. Sure the 3 spinning disk were cool, but also looked like it could have been a nightmare in the future to keep working the way they were wobbling around on the prototype.
Overall , I was blown away. Eric really knocked this one out the park. The build quality and attention to detail really shows. Hope to add this game to my collection some day. Thanks again FryDaddy for the invite. I really enjoyed the game and also meeting a fellow Pinsider in the area.

Your more than welcome.

#915 8 days ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Nothing like plundering friends!! lol My favorite part of the game. Pinball is all about friends and sharing your toys. Can't have them all, cool to share.

#916 6 days ago
Quoted from whitey:

Fellow Bay Area person here... Oh and FIRST POST... LOL While I don't know what number mine is yet, my CE is shipping from JJP in the next day or so...

Jeff

#917 6 days ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Fellow Bay Area person here... Oh and FIRST POST... LOL While I don't know what number mine is yet, my CE is shipping from JJP in the next day or so...
Jeff

Congrats Jeff. Send some pics when you get it

#918 6 days ago

Game is getting dropped off 10-2 tomorrow, taking day off ! Crazy storm coming in the Bay Area Perfect Pinball weather !

#919 5 days ago

Debating whether to take the plastic wrap off and read it. When I think that you can find all that is in this via the pdf file.

20190116_144844 (resized).jpg
#920 5 days ago
Quoted from FryDaddy:

Debating whether to take the plastic wrap off and read it. When I think that you can find all that is in this via the pdf file.
[quoted image]

How did you get yours?

#921 5 days ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

How did you get yours?

I called Jersey Jack's and talked to someone in sales about it. They asked for the serial number of my machine and where to mail it. Very nice people to work with.

#922 5 days ago

I have not seen a potc manual yet, but the previous 3 (woz, th, di) had a large section in the back with "extras." Early whitewood photos, show pictures, early art, etc.

#923 5 days ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I have not seen a potc manual yet, but the previous 3 (woz, th, di) had a large section in the back with "extras." Early whitewood photos, show pictures, early art, etc.

It says on the cover Extra! Making Pirates of the Caribbean.

#924 5 days ago
Quoted from FryDaddy:

It says on the cover Extra! Making Pirates of the Caribbean.

ha, i guess i should have looked at the picture more closely

#925 5 days ago
Quoted from FryDaddy:

[quoted image]

Guess i need to call them as well... now if I can just get someone to pick up the phone.

#926 4 days ago

Hey guys! Just joined the club today
Game seems to be playing great, I do have a problem though and it happens more often than not. Anybody know any way to stop this? The ramp up to the black pearl, my ball keeps getting stuck on the left side of the wire I have attached a photo. Any advice on how to adjust would be much appreciated! Thank you

A09F3862-483D-4013-AC10-83BC439CF703 (resized).jpegBAE90EC7-0EF8-49C0-A8A4-4440ED857136 (resized).jpeg
#927 4 days ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

Hey guys! Just joined the club today
Game seems to be playing great, I do have a problem though and it happens more often than not. Anybody know any way to stop this? The ramp up to the black pearl, my ball keeps getting stuck on the left side of the wire I have attached a photo. Any advice on how to adjust would be much appreciated! Thank you
[quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! Check out the other POTC thread. Bottom line, need to make the ramp lean right. Combo of tightening the rubber washer under the light just to the right of the ramp and putting cabinet bumper under lower portion of ramp going up.

#928 4 days ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

Any advice on how to adjust

See the red arrow pointing to the red screw ? Tighten it down and squish the rubber grommet it goes through to lower the ramp so it leans to the right.

DSC00679 (resized).JPG
#929 4 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

See the red arrow pointing to the red screw ? Tighten it down and squish the rubber grommet it goes through to lower the ramp so it leans to the right.
[quoted image]

Thank you! That seemed to work well I had to bend the light up as it started hitting the right flipper. One last thing does this look normal for the target ship? The top being so far apart from the ship?

127E94DC-3B0A-447C-BDB8-0E1D2ED55FFB (resized).jpeg8F614426-5BDB-439D-9E8C-07390B6E8A1F (resized).jpeg
#930 4 days ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

Thank you! That seemed to work well I had to bend the light up as it started hitting the right flipper. One last thing does this look normal for the target ship? The top being so far apart from the ship?[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, that looks spaced out to far to me. Im sure LTG has a fix.

#931 4 days ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

Thank you! That seemed to work well I had to bend the light up as it started hitting the right flipper. One last thing does this look normal for the target ship? The top being so far apart from the ship?[quoted image][quoted image]

I looked at the top of the Dauntless quite a bit as it was binding and keeping the ship from swinging for me. I had to bend mine up a bit to provide enough clearance. Yours looks to have the opposite issue, I definitely didn’t have to bend mine that far up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 23.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 18.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 28.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 931 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 19.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside