51E7244B-00F6-4EB0-B591-B36EF4FB67BE (resized).jpeg
59F33700-17DC-487F-9702-4BDC8220499B (resized).jpeg
10A11C47-3FF6-4192-9791-240ACEEECB97 (resized).jpeg
BC53B7C8-7FF3-4CDB-903C-0217C2ED704C (resized).jpeg
22780689-6432-4F17-97B9-D48CC565DFA6 (resized).jpeg
B5A66C1E-59FF-4158-85B5-C2857B28478B (resized).jpeg
1EF91C26-FE26-40A3-9C57-BE2EE0E86DFB (resized).jpeg
4A86BFAD-0539-491E-8FC4-18BDD9250CF8 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,187 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 24.
#501 5 years ago

Also ....I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the show Anger Management.

There is no more need to get excited or upset. It all works out in the end.....

See....

Ooohhsss.....Fraaaa....Bahhhh

Ooohhss.....Fraaaa...Bahhhh

See...Much better

#502 5 years ago

Also update....

Trust me...I know from a reliable source that it looks much better than what the pic is showing...give it a day or two and u will see better pics...

Out of respect...I will not show the pics I have seen and it needs to come from other parties that have rights to those.....

Ooohss... Fraaaa....Baahhhaa

See....Much better.

#503 5 years ago

If anything it's the apron I dont like...but I said that long time ago....BUT .....there is a very nice fix that issue....

Will it cost u money to fix that?

YOUR FREAKIN A IT WILL!!!

but again...from a good reliable source.....for all u CE owners out there...Be calm and relax...its all good. Good stuff is coming in the next week or so....

Oooosssss.....Fraaaaa.....Baaaaaa

Oooooss.....Fraaaaaa.....Baaaaaaa

#504 5 years ago

Guys so the pic you are complaining about is wrong / bad. Here is a secret leaked pic of them before they are even fully ready.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#505 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I'm sure all will end well, but many of these people are dropping 12.5K for this pinball machine.
At that price point, each buyer has a right to be (overly) critical and mouth off a bit.
And any manufacturer asking 12.5K better be prepared for criticism.

Oosssss......Fraaaaaaa......Baaaaaa

Oossss.......Fraaaaaaa.....Baaaaaa

#506 5 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Oosssss......Fraaaaaaa......Baaaaaa
Oossss.......Fraaaaaaa.....Baaaaaa

I think you should share this calming technique with Joe tonight. Say around 3am. What are friends for!

#507 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Guys so the pic you are complaining about is wrong / bad. Here is a secret leaked pic of them before they are even fully ready.
[quoted image]

Cool.

#508 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I think you should share this calming technique with Joe tonight. Say around 3am. What are friends for!

LMFAO.....oh yeah

#509 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hey, it's a two way street. A few weeks ago I sent Joe a text about JJPOTC at about 10PM. He responded at 4:30AM. He must have just finished a conversation with @richiewrench. Do these guys ever sleep?

#510 5 years ago

Yeah my machine is ready to ship. I know what I will be doing for Christmas.

#511 5 years ago

There is no more need to get excited or upset. It all works out in the end.....

I'm sure they will be great I have to learn not to go off just one picture just like the front apron it looks so much better in real life than the initial pictures and like jjp said from the very beginning the original barnacles were never going to be the finished artwork . But it has been good seeing this thread come back to life

#512 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Hey, it's a two way street. A few weeks ago I sent Joe a text about JJPOTC at about 10PM. He responded at 4:30AM. He must have just finished a conversation with richiewrench. Do these guys ever sleep?

NEVER.....I ACTUALLY WILL BE UP ALL NIGHT TONIGHT.....

#513 5 years ago

NEVER.....I ACTUALLY WILL BE UP ALL NIGHT TONIGHT.....

Must be one hell of a clogged drain emergency! lol

Quoted from screaminr:

I'm sure they will be great I have to learn not to go off just one picture just like the front apron it looks so much better in real life than the initial pictures and like jjp said from the very beginning the original barnacles were never going to be the finished artwork . But it has been good seeing this thread come back to life

Granted my statement was taken as critical but that was my only point. JJP promised a masterpiece on especially on the CE and my guess is this will be amazing. Granted they opted not to do the coin door because of RichieWrench but thats ok. From what I heard he has a special surprise coming.....lol

#514 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Granted my statement was taken as critical but that was my only point. JJP promised a masterpiece on especially on the CE and my guess is this will be amazing. Granted they opted not to do the coin door because of RichieWrench but thats ok. From what I heard he has a special surprise coming.....lol

No worries you were right ! I got caught up in first impressions of that picture . Keep the Faith , Eric , back alley creations and jjp know what they're doing . Got home from work and saw the pictures of what appears to be side rails on a proper size screen and WOW ! How good do they look , if they come out anything like that I'll be more than happy . Excitement levels have gone up 100% .

#515 5 years ago

Also update....
Trust me...I know from a reliable source that it looks much better than what the pic is showing...give it a day or two and u will see better pics...
Out of respect...I will not show the pics I have seen and it needs to come from other parties that have rights to those.....
Ooohss... Fraaaa....Baahhhaa
See....Much better.

I want to second RichieWrench on this. I've seen the final version as well. It made my decision to move forward an easy one. Another thing we all have to remember is that we are seeing these things on a flat surface with light hitting them very differently then it will after they are installed. Anything artistic is subject to different opinions/criticism but have faith that these guys have put in the effort to explore all options...including one that had the barnacles match the color of the trim. They are giving this much more thought than they are getting credit...I was guilty of this as well.

And, lastly, if (in my opinion) the barnacle finish out isn't ideal for my tastes it is not difficult to send the rails and lock down bar off for changes by one of several artists that are masters of this kind of stuff. Can't wait for my machine and thanks to JJP and their partners for the best customer support I've ever received today.

#516 5 years ago

Cool video for you guys:

#517 5 years ago

The collector's edition really is the nicest version imo. I'm going le but it's def better than the DI comparison

#518 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The collector's edition really is the nicest version imo. I'm going le but it's def better than the DI comparison

Topper blows my mind and I do like the art on PF and cabinet but the barnacles and coral are a miss for me. Just my opinion.

I like the black cannon type finish, just think they should have had button guards.
I’m hoping for some after market ones from the modders!

#519 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Must be one hell of a clogged drain emergency! lol

SURPRISE.......what surprise????

#520 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Cool video for you guys:

HEY....I think I saw my #12 in there..

Osssss....Fraaaaa....Baaaaaa.....

#521 5 years ago

SURPRISE.......what surprise????

Sorry I was sworn to secrecy. But lets just say you deserve it! lol

#522 5 years ago

HEY....I think I saw my #12 in there..
Osssss....Fraaaaa....Baaaaaa.....

You looked at it backwards it was my 21 you saw

#523 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry I was sworn to secrecy. But lets just say you deserve it! lol

R u referring to the coin door that I got at the DICE dinner...that was a cool thing that Joe and JJP surprise me with at the dinner.

#524 5 years ago

Its 3AM somewhere......

IMG_23441 (resized).jpgIMG_23441 (resized).jpg
#525 5 years ago

I am kind of jealous... I never got the dinner for my dice...

#526 5 years ago

R u referring to the coin door that I got at the DICE dinner...that was a cool thing that Joe and JJP surprise me with at the dinner.

Yeah sorry didn't want to spoil the surprise if it was a POTC deal. Thought it was pretty cool of Joe to get that done just to make a customer smile. Looked pretty funny.

#527 5 years ago

And the winner of the best topper in pinball goes to...

Screenshot_2018-12-13-19-04-05-65 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-12-13-19-04-05-65 (resized).png
#528 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

[quoted image]

Can you purchase the topper separately? Def not the best but really nice!

#529 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No, I was told it is exclusively for the CE.

#530 5 years ago

Hey...Found out that my #12 is shipping today. Wonder how long it will take to get.to illinois?

#531 5 years ago

Hey...Found out that my #12 is shipping today. Wonder how long it will take to get.to illinois?

Joe got mistaken it is my 21 that is shipping today to illinois.

#532 5 years ago

Don’t want to give you false hope but my game (LE) shipped from JJP via FedEx and arrived in 2 days. My guess is you’ll have it by Monday. Just a guess! Congrats.

#533 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

It is exclusive to the Collector's Edition. As is the playfield art, playfield plastics, cabinet art, backglass and body armor.

I have a 1, maybe 2 CE left in my allotment if anyone is interested.

#534 5 years ago

Its official I sold my POTC LE!!! I'm Out!! And called Christoper at King Pin Game and bought a CE!! Dam you Eric this game is to Awesome I had to have it!!!!! Plus I wanted to be in the cool club with RichieWrench. Technically ordered a few CE's from Kingpin but I bet he can get a few more. Awesome buying experience and a Great guy! I am officially BACK in the club.

#535 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

[quoted image]

Cool topper...by far the best one JJP has ever made....not even close to the best...have u seen CGC's AFMRLE?

#536 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Cool topper...by far the best one JJP has ever made....not even close to the best...have u seen CGC's AFMRLE?

Sorry, Batman 66 LE topper won this trophy long ago. Integrated with bat signal projector, Priceless!!!

#537 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry, Batman 66 LE topper won this trophy long ago. Integrated with bat signal projector, Priceless!!!

Cool topper, but wouldn't get my vote....

#538 5 years ago

Great topper but, please, Whirlwind is the best.

#539 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Great topper but, please, Whirlwind is the best.

A fan? I don't think so Tim.

#540 5 years ago

AFMr LE topper is the best IMO

#541 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

It is exclusive to the Collector's Edition. As is the playfield art, playfield plastics, cabinet art, backglass and body armor.
I have a 1, maybe 2 CE left in my allotment if anyone is interested.

Thanks you crazy mod making guy!

#542 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Its official I sold my POTC LE!!! I'm Out!! And called Christoper at King Pin Game and bought a CE!! Dam you Eric this game is to Awesome I had to have it!!!!! Plus I wanted to be in the cool club with RichieWrench. Technically ordered a few CE's from Kingpin but I bet he can get a few more. Awesome buying experience and a Great guy! I am officially BACK in the club.

Awesome.....great purchase

Now U have to leave me ur phone number if u want to be in the 3 AM club. That is also a very special exclusive club.....

The only thing is that is there are only two members...I could never figure that part out....

Anyway......

Leave ur number and I will add u to the club and u will automatically be added to the group list for any 3 AM questions or updates .

#543 5 years ago

Going to pick my CE up on monday unless someone wants $350 to pick it up for me tomorrow and drive it to Richmond, VA.

#544 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hey I’m happy to benefit in a round about way from your sale and get a POTC LE for myself! While I’m not getting yours, you indirectly helped me get mine and I’m truly grateful!

#545 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Hey I’m happy to benefit in a round about way from your sale and get a POTC LE for myself! While I’m not getting yours, you indirectly helped me get mine and I’m truly grateful!

Yep I knew you were the buyer and you will not be disappointed. I helped set that game up and it’s Perfect without an issue! This game is tough to explain it’s simply brilliant.

#546 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yep I knew you were the buyer and you will not be disappointed. I helped set that game up and it’s Perfect without an issue! This game is tough to explain it’s simply brilliant.

I got to play it, and it was perfect. Cannot wait! The kids are gonna go nuts.

#547 5 years ago

Is JJP shipping all the CE's in the next few days? Would really like to get mine before Christmas.

#548 5 years ago
Quoted from rgzpinx:

Is JJP shipping all the CE's in the next few days? Would really like to get mine before Christmas.

They are starting to ship them as they become ready. While it is possible (hopeful), there is no guarentee.

I will update you as soon as it leaves the dock.

#549 5 years ago

CONFIRMED!!!!!

ITS COMING ON MONDAY.....YAHOO!!!!!!

Again, I like to thank Joe for the excellent service and my 3 AM text messages....Going to enjoy it for a out a week and then going to ship that freakin coin door to Matt at Back Alley to get that done and get all the other mods on order and make this machine that much more special.

#550 5 years ago

CONFIRMED!!!!!
ITS COMING ON MONDAY.....YAHOO!!!!!!
Again, I like to thank Joe for the excellent service and my 3 AM text messages....Going to enjoy it for a out a week and then going to ship that freakin coin door to Matt at Back Alley to get that done and get all the other mods on order and make this machine that much more special.

Not fair... where is my 21?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,187 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-collectors-edition/page/11?hl=frydaddy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.