51E7244B-00F6-4EB0-B591-B36EF4FB67BE (resized).jpeg
59F33700-17DC-487F-9702-4BDC8220499B (resized).jpeg
10A11C47-3FF6-4192-9791-240ACEEECB97 (resized).jpeg
BC53B7C8-7FF3-4CDB-903C-0217C2ED704C (resized).jpeg
22780689-6432-4F17-97B9-D48CC565DFA6 (resized).jpeg
B5A66C1E-59FF-4158-85B5-C2857B28478B (resized).jpeg
1EF91C26-FE26-40A3-9C57-BE2EE0E86DFB (resized).jpeg
4A86BFAD-0539-491E-8FC4-18BDD9250CF8 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,187 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 24.
#1 6 years ago

I am in for #12 Collector's Edition. Who is in for this game?

Let the comments begin and Maybe...Just Maybe...I might get a powder coated coin door.

20171012_180552 (resized).jpg20171012_180552 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Looks VERY cool. I can't wait to see some game play footage on Twitch or various people this weekend! I'm only able to go to EXPO every second year and I went last year so I'm missing out on all the wonderful cool announcements like this. Have fun, expo is always a good time!

#3 6 years ago

I'M PUMPED

#4 6 years ago

Can anyone post the links to the videos of it here? Couldn't find any searching Youtube and I don't wanna scroll through the hundred post long threads.

#5 6 years ago

He are some Collectors Edition pics...playfield will be in tommorrow.

20171012_205601 (resized).jpg20171012_205601 (resized).jpg

20171012_205613 (resized).jpg20171012_205613 (resized).jpg

20171012_205703 (resized).jpg20171012_205703 (resized).jpg

20171012_205714 (resized).jpg20171012_205714 (resized).jpg

20171012_205743 (resized).jpg20171012_205743 (resized).jpg

20171012_205817 (resized).jpg20171012_205817 (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago

DANG IT....No Powder Coating on the Coin Door......$%^&!!!!

Oh Well...that will keep Matt @ Back Alley that much more busier.

20171012_205846 (resized).jpg20171012_205846 (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago

I'm in!

#8 6 years ago

Now these are NOT the final version. By Eric (lead designer) just showed me these and these will be on the Collectors Edition. Model

They are getting better and better guys and gals.

Like the lollipop design. Maybe they are taking some notes from some of us and what we like to see on the game. The other versions will not have lollipop design going around the flipper button. This is a nice feature as well to have on the Collectors Edition.

20171012_211003 (resized).jpg20171012_211003 (resized).jpg
20171012_211008 (resized).jpg20171012_211008 (resized).jpg

#9 6 years ago

Thanks for sharing these photos looks like I will be getting my 1st Jersey Jack! Which number big Bang bar do you own? Nice lineup

Quoted from RichieWrench:

No these are the final version. By Eric (lead designer) just showed me these and these will be on the Collectors Edition. Model
They are getting better and better guys and gals.
Like the lollipop design. Maybe they are taking some notes from some of us and what we like to see on the game. The other versions will not have lollipop design going around the flipper button. This is a nice feature as well to have on the Collectors Edition.

#10 6 years ago

Thanks for the pictures. Great job JJP!!!
I’m in on another CE.
I agree with you Richie, colored coin door would make it perfect.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Can anyone post the links to the videos of it here?

https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from brett:

Thanks for the pictures. Great job JJP!!!
I’m in on another CE.
I agree with you Richie, colored coin door would make it perfect.

maybe not too late......rumors are that this might be ready as soon as 1 quarter or 2018...but that is a rumor....I need to ask Joe.

#13 6 years ago

That would be great. JJP seems to really care and listen to our concerns. So I think we could have a good chance.
First class showing and pin!!

#15 6 years ago

The collectors edition is worth the extra $3,000 to get Depp off the playfield. Game looks awesome. Very nice!

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from WyseGuy:

The collectors edition is worth the extra $3,000 to get Depp off the playfield. Game looks awesome. Very nice!

I agree. Going with the CE here.

#17 6 years ago

Looks awesome! Who is taking CE deposits? On their website?

#18 6 years ago

Awesome link, Neal_W!

Thanks to Buffalo Pinball (https://buffalopinball.com/), here's an hour of gameplay:

https://go.twitch.tv/videos/181796046?t=0h39m45s

Buffalo.Pinball_PotC2 (resized).jpgBuffalo.Pinball_PotC2 (resized).jpg

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from OTTOgd:

Awesome link, Neal_W!
Thanks to Buffalo Pinball (https://buffalopinball.com/), here's an hour of gameplay:
https://go.twitch.tv/videos/181796046?t=0h39m45s

that is me in the background...these guys were good on the game play.

#20 6 years ago

Maybe if all 200 of us say YES on the powder coating on the coin door...we might have a chance in having it done during production.

NOW I CAN WISH....CAN I NOT!!!!!!!!!

Got to say that they did step it up on the Topper. Much better and again game is awesome. Can't wait to see the playfield tommorrow. Will post as soon as it gets put into the game.

#22 6 years ago

I am in for #12 Collector's Edition.

Well I'm glad this is the last we'll be hearing aboot it.

#23 6 years ago

Collectors edition is looking great. Since it is my brother's first game I will of course be getting one. Really like the difference. The topper is amazing to watch. Playfield will be revealed tomorrow.

Let me (or your favorite distributor) know that you are interested in a ce. This is going to be an amazing game. Don't have the cash for the ce, the look at the le or standard. Same game, same rule, SAME FUN!

Great job little brother and team. You guys did (and are doing) an amazing job.

#24 6 years ago

I am in for #12 Collector's Edition. Who is in for this game?
Let the comments begin and Maybe...Just Maybe...I might get a powder coated coin door.

Sweet Jesus - another year of torture from my favorite customer - Richie Wrench ! I just delivered his DI CE and started getting some sleep... now here we go again !

'Joe the barnacle on the right rail is pink, can mine be blue'
'Joe why doesn't Jack have little pirates on the ship in the bottle, that's BS man, somebody's got to steer'
etc....
Oh the Richie entertainment is coming, I don't know in what form, I just know it's coming !

Oh boy - I'd miss you Richie Wrench if you weren't a CE buyer !

Give us a shout to order - Standard, LE, or CE !

Joe Newhart
[email protected]
570-357-0042

potc44 (resized).PNGpotc44 (resized).PNG

potc55 (resized).PNGpotc55 (resized).PNG

potc99 (resized).JPGpotc99 (resized).JPG

potc88 (resized).PNGpotc88 (resized).PNG

potc1010 (resized).JPGpotc1010 (resized).JPG

potc77 (resized).PNGpotc77 (resized).PNG

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Sweet Jesus - another year of torture from my favorite customer - Richie Wrench ! I just delivered his DI CE and started getting some sleep... now here we go again !
'Joe why doesn't Jack have little pirates on the ship in the bottle, that's BS man, somebody's got to steer'
etc....
Oh the Richie entertainment is coming, I don't know in what form, I just know it's coming !
Joe Newhart
[email protected]
570-357-0042

Lol...

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

etc....
Joe Newhart
[email protected]
570-357-0042

Now shhhhhhh everyone......its 3:09 am

I will text Joe a couple items but I really don't think that I will be this bad on this next round and here is why....

1. For the record I was totally in on DICE before it was even announced and for me it was about the extra Money and what they JJP were throwing in and how it was not being released either on the true number before the dead line or what was going in the game and the Jacket and Dinner Powder coating and on and on and on....I get it. But I was in...I came close to cancel...and I do admitt that and I will thank Jen and Joe for helping me along the way...because it did help and the DICE is a homerun and is an amazing game.

2. I like how JJP, is not playing around on the deadline date for ordering...They have set the number to 200 (which is still a good low edition number) and have made it clear. So ur either in or not. I think they will sell all 200 easy.

3. I like how they came with a Collectors Edition almost ready to go...granted the playfield is most likely a day late but should be here before the Expo is done. I am sure that there are going to be some changes but there is really a lot in this edition that is more in the game and details are way above the LE version. To me I can see the value.

4. I love how on the CE version, the Playfield alone is going to totally different and different design to go with the cabinet artwork....SWEET.

5. I know that when I got my DICE I did like the laser etching on the side rails ....but I was like SHIT....no wrap around the buttons and felt that was a missing feature for DICE for sure. I do think we all mentioned it on thread and I hope that maybe our comments were heard and they brought it to this game. It is nice feature and one that I would be shocked if someone complained about having on their game.

6. The topper is definitely a notch up and they have improved on. It goes with the game. I think the back support need a to be more finished and what was here looks to be a black piece of wood cut with rounded corners . It would be nice.to see them make that more of design or feature that is unique. and not just a black square with rounded corners. Maybe throw in some more lighting effects or maybe it does have some sound features like the ocean waves crashing against the ship and lighting strikes ....Maybe wider with something on each side of the bottle to finish off the look of the Topper. Not sure what...just brain storming....but either way...Much Better.

7. I like how there is no mentioned of any Jackets or a dinner....BUT....I will admit a CE Jacket would be pretty awesome for this game. You know, I got to talk to Pat Lawlor for about 7 minutes tonight just him and I talking about how he loves my Richie Wrench character and we talked about the DICE jackets and he went into such great detail how the embroidery of these jackets and how all of it is done and the details. I want to say that I am sorry for bashing the Jacket idea for DICE and I am here to tell all you DICE owners out there you are going to love your jackets. Those are not going to be cheap jackets and it IS a nice feature of the DICE game. I will wear mine with pride...Thanks Pat and JJP team for that feature.

8. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET THE DAM COIN DOOR POWDER COATED. I pay the extra 250.00 or whatever the cost is....I am sure it is Matt @ Back Alley that is doing it. Just send that man 200 coin doors and call it a day. I mean really....I see the side rails and legs and shooter housing and when I look at the coin door and I like thinking....WTF.....someone missed something here. Again, I am not bashing....but someone please keep pressing the issue on the powder coating on the door.

9. I think a simple or different shooter would be nice...doea not need to be over the top or crazy...but if not...I am sure Modfather will have one ready to go for this game.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW......SIMPLE AND SHORT AND TO THE POINT......WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK ABOUT MY COMMENTS???

#27 6 years ago

Richie, go to bed, you need some sleep. You're all hopped up like a kid at Christmas.

#28 6 years ago

Love the fact POTC is called "Dead Men Tell No Tales" it was changed to "Salazar's Revenge" here in UK and in other territories and it sucks. Dead Men Tell No Tales just sounds more "Piratey"

#29 6 years ago

Dont let Joe fool u......Its not going to take another year...i think we will see this Collector's Edition around April of 2018.

Joe stretches the truth alot...

well...except for the early AM texting...and the constant questions to him...its all fun.

#30 6 years ago

Dont let Joe fool u......Its not going to take another year...i think we will see this Collector's Edition around April of 2018

Perfect timing for my Birthday at the end of April looks like I know what I will be getting

#31 6 years ago

I don’t get the pricing. That it cost soooo much more for some bling side armour. JJP is as bad as Stern for price gouging.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Richie, go to bed, you need some sleep. You're all hopped up like a kid at Christmas.

LMAO.....yep...this one has got me excited and it really is a great game. I mean they really are all great games.from JJP.

What I like is that there is so much details on this game and the game play and code is so deep......just awesome and amazing.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I don’t get the pricing. That it cost soooo much more for some bling side armour. JJP is as bad as Stern for price gouging.

To me thats no big deal as all JJPs games play the same.

If I was purchasing a standard would be fine. If you want the LE the your going to have to buck up the cash.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Noway....there is so much more here than on a Batman SuperLE or SuperLE.

--The topper is exclusive I hope for the CE model...

--THEY NEED TO POWDERCOAT THE COINDOOR...

--No cheap toys on the inside..

--THEY NEED TO POWDERCOAT THE COIN DOOR...

--they made details of the box hindges and side rails better and wrap around rails around flipper buttons.

--CE owners will get the Radcals on their game...

--The playfield is different and looks awesome and their will be only 200 of those made...

--Now don't get me wrong....its alot...but this game is worth the.money no matter what version u go with. Bottom line....Great Company, Great team of employees and owners. Top notch quality that they have taken the lead and have set the standards for others to take notice.

--I don't bash u for saying price gouging....because I don't think u get it...They need to make a profit and it take alot of work to make these games....and there is a difference between this game.and those out there for 6000 to 8000 plus games...and don't get.me.wrong...I am not saying those games are not worth the money. They are and most like Spooky Pinball and CGC are great games and worth every penny as well. It's a great time to be a Pinball Enthusiast. Weather ur a collector or just someone that goes to a local arcade and just plays for fun....its a.great time.for Pinball.

--Bottom line this is NOT price gouging...its a great game and a fair price....not all will support them...but I have from the start and I will continue to do so.

--Mine #12 POTC-CE will be right next to my other awesome JJP games on our showroom floor for those of u in the area to come and enjoy.and as.always we have our games free.for the public to enjoy.

--OH...BY THE WAY...THEY NEED.TO FREAKIN POWDER COAT THE COIN DOOR....

#35 6 years ago

Order a coin door from jjp, have Matt powder it, send it to jjp before yours is built and have itstalled at the factory. I'm sure joe would be more.than happy to coordinate most of that for you.

#36 6 years ago

I hope you're wrong on that one. The topper is way cool and would hope it would be available for purchase for any model.

#37 6 years ago

Kill me now

1638D8A6-996E-4B5F-890B-D379981C495B (resized).jpeg1638D8A6-996E-4B5F-890B-D379981C495B (resized).jpeg

ED3AED2B-F82E-438F-A1A3-311B455DA367 (resized).jpegED3AED2B-F82E-438F-A1A3-311B455DA367 (resized).jpeg

#38 6 years ago

Rich I heard your shower is not working in your room you can come spruce up in my room bud, I drew you a bath....

07A9CCFA-FF81-47B2-B5E4-855475004C40 (resized).jpeg07A9CCFA-FF81-47B2-B5E4-855475004C40 (resized).jpeg

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I hope you're wrong on that one. The topper is way cool and would hope it would be available for purchase for any model.

Does it definitely move? It might be the best topper I've ever seen, very cool... The person that suggested an animated 'ship in a bottle' topper needs a extra beer.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Does it definitely move?

I did see a short video clip of the ship moving.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Does it definitely move? It might be the best topper I've ever seen, very cool... The person that suggested an animated 'ship in a bottle' topper needs a extra beer.

Yes and has simulated lightning behind it. Very f’ing cool. I’m not a topper guy but this is not your old laser etched led topper.

#42 6 years ago

Noway....there is so much more here than on a Batman SuperLE or SuperLE.
--THEY NEED TO POWDERCOAT THE COINDOOR...
--No cheap toys on the inside..
--they made details of the box hindges and side rails better and wrap around rails around flipper buttons.
--CE owners will get the Radcals on their game...
--The playfield is different and looks awesome and their will be only 200 of those made...
--Now don't get me wrong....its alot...but this game is worth the.money no matter what version u go with. Bottom line....Great Company, Great team of employees and owners. Top notch quality that they have taken the lead and have set the standards for others to take notice.
--I don't bash u for saying price gouging....because I don't think u get it...They need to make a profit and it take alot of work to make these games....and there is a difference between this game.and those out there for 6000 to 8000 plus games...and don't get.me.wrong...I am not saying those games are not worth the money. They are and most like Spooky Pinball and CGC are great games and worth every penny as well. It's a great time to be a Pinball Enthusiast. Weather ur a collector or just someone that goes to a local arcade and just plays for fun....its a.great time.for Pinball.
--Bottom line this is NOT price gouging...its a great game and a fair price....not all will support them...but I have from the start and I will continue to do so.
--Mine #12 POTC-CE will be right next to my other awesome JJP games on our showroom floor for those of u in the area to come and enjoy.and as.always we have our games free.for the public to enjoy.
--OH...BY THE WAY...THEY NEED.TO FREAKIN POWDER COAT THE COIN DOOR....

#43 6 years ago

They had me at hello. Awesome game! Also, wanted to say how great last night was. Jack, Jen, Eric, Pat, and so many others from JJP that I forget their names, were so nice to talk to. Congratulations JJP! You guys have really got it going on!

Oh, I also got to meet RichieWrench. So that made the night extra special!

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Rich I heard your shower is not working in your room you can come spruce up in my room bud, I drew you a bath....

THAT'S some funny shit right there!

#45 6 years ago

yeah...but this was.like 4 am...and not 2 am. So it's kind of a early wake up call.

#46 6 years ago

I hope they re-think the CE barnacles, the look too much like fake puke from our childhood:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#47 6 years ago

I'm In again CE #21

#48 6 years ago

CAN WE PLEASE GET A POWDERCOAT DOOR!

Ok, good idea kingpin, that's what I'm doing

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

rhat whould be a good question to ask for today....i would be fine either way...its a cool topper.

#50 6 years ago

My deposit is down on my LE..and I've already got my eye on this topper.

5123133 (resized).jpg5123133 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
There are 1,187 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-collectors-edition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.