(Topic ID: 200279)

JJP Pirates SE VS LE questions

By flashinstinct

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I have a few questions for JJP owners of previous games and those that have played the game at expo. I've put my deposit down and I'm still debating on LE VS SE.

1) Is the invisiglass a must due to the big LCD screen reflections?
    2) how much is it to powder coat / rails and lockdown bar?
    3) Do you have to purchase the shaker from JJP or are there 3rd party sellers and does it void warranty if you buy from a third party?
    4) Can you add the volume (headphone controller after on an SE if you want to?
    5) For those that have played, is the constellation star backdrop look gimmicky in person or a must?
    6) The spinning pirate pop bumpers, annoying, worth it?
    7) Is the coral on the left intricate or something that a modder will be able to achieve and look even better?
    8 ) What other unforeseen costs have you incurred with previous JJP games?

All constructive comments would be greatly appreciated. Still debating as $1000US difference is a big step.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

You spending 8500 already, spend 12% more and get the le if you want it.

Thats all nice and great but you still havent answered my questions

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from fusion:

Is the black armor on the LE a special Powder coat or is it just as the basic stern black wrinkle powder?

Thats what i am wondering. $1000 might nit sound alot for some people but it is to me. After taxes 1000us is about 1400 cad.

If regular glass doesnt reflect the screen that much i could live without some of the le features like the headphone jack

#9 6 years ago

I thought they had color changing gi on the se????

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-se-vs-le-questions?tu=flashinstinct and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.