Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ltd73
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180125_195613 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

JJP just got delivered at Level 257 1/25/18. Hope you enjoy

#2 2 years ago

Player One Ball One

#3 2 years ago

Notice any difference in the game from its proto release?

#4 2 years ago

Looks nice, I’d like to play one soon. Hopefully they will be for sale soon and I can find one on location.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Notice any difference in the game from its proto release?

The game I played at expo was nowhere close to the game I played tonight. This game is fantastic.

#6 2 years ago

Need full games!

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

The game I played at expo was nowhere close to the game I played tonight. This game is fantastic.

Thanks for update.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Need full games!

Would love to but I'm just a regular guy with a phone. My sidekick Big Bob is good for putting a couple games on video, then he starts getting "unhappy"..

#10 2 years ago

Can’t wait to play this! Looks great.

#11 2 years ago

Haven’t played one but it’s just not doing anything for me yet.

#12 2 years ago

Thanks for the upload. I can't wait to play this at the Louisville Arcade Expo in March.

#13 2 years ago

Sound is lot different I think.
I know they have new software but it's all internal so no idea what the difference are.

I'm guessing the middle spinning map now stops and awards something?

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

I know they have new software but it's all internal so no idea what the difference are.

There are different awards and ways to steal the other players gold. I am still trying to figure it out since this is the first time I've gotten to dig into it. I had a great time trying to figure it out.

#15 2 years ago

Cutler Beckett's advantage has even helped with my dislike of banging on the center action button.

20180125_195613 (resized).jpg

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Haven’t played one but it’s just not doing anything for me yet.

Same here, I really need to play it in person. I think the lack of character audio and only having Gibbs callouts hurts the immersion factor of the game. Having custom Gibbs callouts is awesome but something just seems off when that is the only actor audio heard in a game based off of 5 films that each feature dozens of characters.

Imagine selecting a character and then hearing their audio throughout that ball and seeing a quick video clip of them after you select them? That would have been incredible.

It's a bummer Disney licensing either didn't make it possible or made it far too costly to include the actors audio and video.

#17 2 years ago

Is it me or does there seem to be a lot of rejected shots from the locking chest that drain down the middle and balls that come off rocking ship down the ramp and drain?just something I noticed watching several videos.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Same here, I really need to play it in person. I think the lack of character audio and only having Gibbs callouts hurts the immersion factor of the game. Having custom Gibbs callouts is awesome but something just seems off when that is the only actor audio heard in a game based off of 5 films that each feature dozens of characters.
Imagine selecting a character and then hearing their audio throughout that ball and seeing a quick video clip of them after you select them? That would have been incredible.
It's a bummer Disney licensing either didn't make it possible or made it far too costly to include the actors audio and video.

I dare you to play this without saying arrr!

#19 2 years ago

Thanks for the vids. I think the pin looks great. I'd love to have one. I'm just not paying $10K for a pin. Just way too much.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Thanks for the vids. I think the pin looks great. I'd love to have one. I'm just not paying $10K for a pin. Just way too much.

I pay $1 at a time, actually it was 50 cents for Pirates, I have a feeling that it'll be a dollar today..

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Is it me or does there seem to be a lot of rejected shots from the locking chest that drain down the middle and balls that come off rocking ship down the ramp and drain?just something I noticed watching several videos.

I think we were the first ones playing it and noticed there are a few adjustments needed for it to be dialed in.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

There are 22 different characters to choose from, they'd be recordin' till the end of time. Arrrghh

#23 2 years ago

I’ll be in Chicago mid feb, I’ll try to swing by and check it out. Unfortunately level 257 is a PITA to get to from a downtown hotel........

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I noticed this too with a lot of videos; i figure it's just like any other game and needs a little tweak or adjustment....let's hope that's the case anyway

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

I haven't played the game, but compared to earlier videos the sound seemed different (and better) to me too.

#26 2 years ago

Would like to see the ship rocking a little slower, more realistically. I'm assuming it's probably going to change depending on the modes being played.

Also is there a diverter on the left ramp to dump balls into the whirlpool?

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Would like to see the ship rocking a little slower, more realistically. I'm assuming it's probably going to change depending on the modes being played.
Also is there a diverter on the left ramp to dump balls into the whirlpool?

The boat rocking isn't too fast, it just takes a little while getting used to it, the games I played were the first I had played, battery died once I got the hang of it. Once you run the boat the left arrow lights and a gate opens to load the cannon. Once you hit the shot the ball drops on the cannon and you hit the action button to for at the other ship.
There is a diverter to drop in the whirlpool..

#28 2 years ago

Run on Upper Playfield

#29 2 years ago

Looks awesome! Thanks for posting.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

I think we were the first ones playing it and noticed there are a few adjustments needed for it to be dialed in.

But,but, but, it will never be "dialed in" because it is instead POTC.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

But,but, but, it will never be "dialed in" because it is instead POTC.

I was thinking that too when I was writing it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
8,900 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Farmington Hills, MI
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 233.10
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside