(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,885 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Buzzie
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pirates2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2296 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2297 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2298 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2299 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2300 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #222 Liar's Dice rules explained! Posted by goren1818 (5 years ago)

Post #644 Rules flow chart Posted by Rbviessman (5 years ago)

Post #1021 How to fix black pearl lamps Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #1360 Black Pearl flippers are uneven when in upper position - Fix Posted by evh347 (5 years ago)

Post #2468 Hardware fix for balls getting hung up during multiball. Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #2892 Adjustment for auto plunger not hitting balls cleanly or correctly Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #3974 Deadflip stream from Valentine’s Day 2019. Posted by Tuna_Delight (5 years ago)

Post #4014 POTC trouble shooting guide Posted by zaphX (5 years ago)

Post #4856 Possibly let distributor go through machine and get it tuned in. Posted by dgposter (5 years ago)

Post #6315 Fix for dauntless positioning, canon shots not landing Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thc666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3721 5 years ago

Just joined this club got it on Saturday, set it up Sunday played all afternoon and night. Just got my first wizard mode and don't know how i did it. this game is awesome....its also my very first nib.

#3979 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Anyone have box measurements on this? Trying to decide which vehicle to take to pick it up.

31x31x61 standard

#4314 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Last night I played Fountain of Youth wizard. Hit all the colored shots ("killing" the people on the screen), then it was just over. Did it time out...or was there something else I was supposed to be doing? If not, it was a huge disappointment. I thought there may be stages to get through. I really didn't get that many points (even less points then previous attempts at it). I also wish there was a bit of a pause to look at the instructions on the screen before the mode starts.

happened to me twice now. thought it was just me cause i was higher then a kite. but now i'm not the only one. so its the code. still ended up with a 4 mil score.

#4638 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Is everyone installing cliffy's?

Ordered mine feb 2 still waiting for them and i am not worried about it.

This is one man and he is getting hammered by everybody! this guy is here to help us.

Stop complaining about wait times!

Without him you have nothing, then what?

#5038 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’m looking to buy a standard edition, anyone buy one and regret it? My distributor is going to work a trade plus cash for a nib. Wanted to get your opinions. I’ve previously owned DI and Hobbit and love JJP pins. Thanks

bought the standard myself. love it no major issue. just some small switch issues that needed some fine tuning. worth every penny. please note i am one cheap bugger. needless to say should have bought the le.

1 week later
#5677 5 years ago

Just got my headphone jack and cable to install on se. installed bracket connected to wiring hanging there in box. Volume control works but headphone jack does not. Also got a cable with it, its got 9 pins on it, back of plug has 10. does this sound right? I looked in menu and didnt see anything about turning on or off headphone jack volume. did see adjust volume, did that . still nothing . Forgot to mention that when i do adjust the volume with headphone plugged in it does say adjust headphone jack volume.What am i missing? thx

#5679 5 years ago

i use Henry turner. Find him to be best for finishing chapters. start a multi ball and keep hitting start chapter. the balls flying around hit the spot character target and wipe out the chapter faster.

jjp needs to update code so u can not start tortuga multiball in wizard mode. makes it too easy to finish.

1 week later
#6223 5 years ago

brass screw, check the pop up posts. one in map area, 2 in black pearl orbit(one behind boat). did u find it at back of cabinet or the front? right side or left?

#6267 5 years ago
Quoted from PinPeet:

Tech question.
I have these switch errors on the Pearl. Doesn’t look good, think I have to remove the pearl. Any first ideas?
Thanks
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

if its not the blades ,broken wire under peal. as for teraget switch 48 thats the boat on left side. i am also having this issue. i removed the top of it for 2 weeks and had no issue. put it back on and 2 days later its back. might be a clearance issue. not worried at this point cause i'm playing the shit out if it. lots of fun.

#6308 5 years ago

someone posted earlier about adjust the cannon and it fixed his issue i dont have time to look back and find it but do remember reading about it. maybe we can get it loaded up to cloud file.

#6655 5 years ago

just got my cliffys this week . just in time. found this when i was about to take the pearl off. how that happened have no idea.

this is just a heads up to the guys who dont think they need cliffys.

IMG_20190402_223108 (resized).jpgIMG_20190402_223108 (resized).jpgIMG_20190402_223115 (resized).jpgIMG_20190402_223115 (resized).jpg
#6659 5 years ago

the bubble is what i'm talking about no chipping yet, knock on wood. i just cleaned this machine not even 2 weeks ago. the bubble was not there 2 weeks ago.

1 week later
#7369 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

So..if you hit a chapter qualifying shot several times, when you start that chapter, it is worth more points? I usually just hit the chapter qualifier then start it right away.

yes, watch the counter under the chapter think it goes up by 250 point each time.if i remember it max's out at 10000 points.

There is a call out when u complete the chapter....collect gold. u get gold for every character u get and a bonus amount of gold when u complete the chapter, based on how much time was left on the counter and difficulty hw many player u needed to collect.

very valuable in points. u get a ton of points if u have youer playfield maxed out and start a multi-balll then start chapters at the same time points crank up then.

3 weeks later
#8897 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Try Rufus instead of unetbootin for making the stick.

thanks this worked for me.

this is what happens when you read other posts first!!!!!!

2 months later
#11637 4 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

I am in the same situation. I just ignore that report and play. I hope they address this in the next software update ... assuming there is nothing physically wrong. I hit the ship and sink it regularly (but not every time) and the same switch shows up as a problem.

Had this happen to me all the time. My issue is the wire loom in the back off machine, the wire loom impedes with the switch. just move wire loom towards middle of machine when lowering the play field. try that . Have not had the issue since.

5 months later
#13753 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

The code is fine as it stands except for the missing wiz mode that 95% of owners will never get to. You were commenting on other threads that you don’t understand the rules. A code update isn’t going to help you understand them any better.

i have been waiting for the code update just so i can finish wizard mode. i rarely play the machine anymore cause there is no wizard mode. Bolted to the floor, i don't know anymore.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thc666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=thc666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.