(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,875 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Mrsiyufy
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #222 Liar's Dice rules explained! Posted by goren1818 (5 years ago)

Post #644 Rules flow chart Posted by Rbviessman (5 years ago)

Post #1021 How to fix black pearl lamps Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #1360 Black Pearl flippers are uneven when in upper position - Fix Posted by evh347 (5 years ago)

Post #2468 Hardware fix for balls getting hung up during multiball. Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #2892 Adjustment for auto plunger not hitting balls cleanly or correctly Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #3974 Deadflip stream from Valentine’s Day 2019. Posted by Tuna_Delight (5 years ago)

Post #4014 POTC trouble shooting guide Posted by zaphX (5 years ago)

Post #4856 Possibly let distributor go through machine and get it tuned in. Posted by dgposter (5 years ago)

Post #6315 Fix for dauntless positioning, canon shots not landing Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schabs81.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1498 5 years ago

Energyspike how many plays on your machine? I see cliff is in order for that vuk

#1519 5 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

That’s a fair amount of wear how many games?

Quoted from Energyspike:

A total of 438 games played.....

#1520 5 years ago

To they guys that own machine think this is a good game for only one machine game room? Played a little at expo sold my games a couple months ago

#1591 5 years ago

Hope this isnt going to be on going issue with playfield chipping and wear. Was looking to get one after they start making le again.

#1700 5 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Any distros have any LEs ready to ship now? I want one...

Can always buy a used one for more then new from none other then gap.

1 month later
#3536 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Pirate club ??? I heard JJP stopped production on the game ? Has anyone else hear this ?!! Something to do with
The rights ? Lets just say it was s little birdie that’s all I heard ???

I hope this isnt true been thinking about picking one up. Can anyone confirm this?

#3539 5 years ago

Thanks chris might have to hit ya up on one of those le

#3651 5 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

Thanks to Chris at KingPin Games, I will be joining this club soon! Also, a big thank you to those posting on here for getting me more excited each day. I'm really looking forward to this one!

Same here talked with Chris on Saturday getting an le

#3667 5 years ago

Anyone install cliffys yet?

#3759 5 years ago

These are great things to hear ordered le last weekend soon I'll be in club

#3764 5 years ago

Selling like hot cakes

#3767 5 years ago

So black Pearl's wires breaking fixed now?

#3795 5 years ago

Ordered my cliffys so will go one once I get machine.

#3815 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Save a few bucks on a demo game or go NIB?

What's a few bucks?

#3820 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I highly doubt we'll see anymore this year. 2020? Who knows? That's what pushed me over into purchasing one now. The odds of finding a good HUO deal locally in the next 12 months is almost nadda.

Same reason I pulled the trigger on one

#3830 5 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Strongly considering this pin which is crazy as I don't have access to one to play. I thought I throw out a few random questions to about the machine here. Are the shots smooth or clunky? Does the upper playing field get tedious. How is the sound? For me sound is kind of important as it is what pulls me into the game. It's what made me consider getting a hobbit because the sound was so awesome.
Or should I just wait for Wonka?
Anyway, glad everyone here seems to be enjoying their game!

Check out pinmap there are two on location in Milwaukee

#4018 5 years ago

Do you have to remove ship to install map cliffy?

#4024 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

It will make it easier. The ship is relatively easy to remove.

Ok thanks

#4105 5 years ago

So they still having problems out of box or most resolved now. Anyone get one in last couple weeks?

#4107 5 years ago

Thank you also seen your post with links to fixed tyvm for doing this. Also can anyone tell me what action figures are being used to replace pop bumper pirate?

#4136 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Just joined. Here's hoping it works out of the box!
[quoted image]

Pallet jack inside the house nice

#4139 5 years ago
Quoted from Wesmantooth:

Yeah it’s weird I can’t get answers from the distributor and jersey jack says contact your distributor. Running in a circle here.

That's why ya only deal with the king!

#4192 5 years ago

So is disc an easy fix?

#4195 5 years ago

Thanks Yelo that's pretty simple adjustment. How well does you disc mod work? I'm picking my game up Friday so wont know if I'll need it yet

#4260 5 years ago

Vhs vs blu ray

#4275 5 years ago

Going to pick up my game today I'll be in club soon

#4351 5 years ago

In the club now!! Big thanks to Chris at kingpin! No issues out of box so far

15508879548303317997084378601804 (resized).jpg15508879548303317997084378601804 (resized).jpg
#4369 5 years ago

What's everyone's shooter lane level set at?

#4371 5 years ago

I have one just wasnt sure now close they are

#4376 5 years ago

Ok been dialing mine in notice in two diffrent games even though I didnt shoot cannon I've gotten black pearl mb that right or do I have a switch?

#4378 5 years ago

No

#4382 5 years ago

That maybe what I'm doing then cause that's the skill shot I've been going for

#4383 5 years ago

So then when I hit the port royal shot it starts

#4389 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Getting ready to make a decision on buying an LE and just wondering if the latest games off the line have less issues overall? Has anyone with a recently built game have few or no issues out of the box? I understand some tweaks are usually needed for most pins but at $9500 I would like to avoid the headaches.
Thanks!

Same mine has build date of 2/4 and no issues here

#4403 5 years ago

I ordered one myself just waiting to get it

#4416 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ordered Thursday, shipped today. Have to take care of our Packer fans.... lol

Thanks yelobird

#4442 5 years ago

I always got the super shinnys from pinball life. Although I dont see any on there web page good thing I got 10 new ones

#4533 5 years ago
15511505956913742121422996761027 (resized).jpg15511505956913742121422996761027 (resized).jpg
#4544 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Does leaving the rubber off the post on the right outline (escape the locker). make it harder or easier to get back to the shooter lane! JJP has a extra rubber in the goodie bag...

I took it off it's easier with it off I think.

#4561 5 years ago

So what's best way to adjust gate at top of black pearl ramp I'm had it bind up it seems and ball comes back down sdtm

#4628 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Is everyone installing cliffy's?

I ordered them 2 weeks ago still waiting on them.

#4658 5 years ago
Quoted from thc666:

Ordered mine feb 2 still waiting for them and i am not worried about it.
This is one man and he is getting hammered by everybody! this guy is here to help us.
Stop complaining about wait times!
Without him you have nothing, then what?

Who's complaining?

#4663 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

So you just clipped on to the subwoofer in the cabinet and ran the wire out the back somehow to the sub right?

Yes I just crimped alligator clips to speaker wire and run up under the vent screens works fine

#4706 5 years ago

So does the chest shot have to be perfect ?cause I've had a lot that looked like they where in but came back out. I have checked guide and screws are tight for forks

#4742 5 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Bump up your flipper coil strengths. I can hit it from both flippers with ease.

I did mind me me asking what you have yours set at?

1 week later
#5237 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The build date of the LE that I'm set to have delivered is 2/11. Do you guys think that's ok to go with or I should wait for a later build date? Another owner with a build date of 2/4 noticed that the subway fix was already done to his game from the factory. Just wondering if there's anything else I should wait for? I'm not even sure if I can get a later build date at this point.

Mine was built 2/4 as well no major issue just a few adjustments. Mine also has subway fix . Great game really do enjoy it. Buy now you wont regret it

#5243 5 years ago
Quoted from JordanB:

What does the subway fix look like from the factory? Same as what others were doing aftermarket?

Yep just a post next to entrance

#5282 5 years ago

Final got to a wizard mode broke 2million . Such a fun game so many ways to play

#5316 5 years ago

I agree there needs to be more call outs and excitement for wizard modes.

#5411 5 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

Got all but the MAP ones in yesterday, not too bad. Thanks to thread all-star evh347 we have these fine instructions for those:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/65#post-4814032

Thanks for reposting got my cliffys this week was waiting till a day off to dive in. I'll clean and wax while I'm at it only about 200 games on but can see her getting a little dirty

#5579 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

@imagamejunky noticed my gold button was riding up too high. On examination I found that the rim that keeps it in place was worn, and only the screw was holding it in place.
It wasn’t a game breaker, but it added extra “throw” to the button and looked kinda wrong.
Tonight I replaced it with this part from pinball life:
https://www.pinballlife.com/1-38-clear-pushbutton-for-stern-lockdown-bars.html
It’s a perfect drop-in replacement. It needed no sanding, no lubrication, it just worked. It feels slightly different than the old one (it has a bit of a divot in the middle) but looks the same.

I replace mine right away mine stuck even after sanding works great. I also had two flipper springs break so ordered more of those.

#5584 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Did you add the screw from the old button, too the new push button? the one that makes contact with the switch...

I didnt put screw in my new one works fine

#5587 5 years ago
Quoted from twista22:

Finally added my Capt. Jack figure on the pop bumber. I love the way it looks and thanks to this thread it wasn't hard at all to install. The only thing I'll add is be very careful with the arms when installing because one of mine broke off and I had to glue it back together, luckily it was the right arm that come the closest to hitting the wire form so I'm ok with it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I picked up bootstrap Bill going to install tomorrow. Really like Davy Jones but I'm not spending that kinda coin on an action figure.

#5616 5 years ago

Good bye tortuga tom hello bootstrap

15525052652604930757160768858376 (resized).jpg15525052652604930757160768858376 (resized).jpg
#5618 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I'm thinking about doing that with the cursed pirate figure.

I was looking at that one to.

#5625 5 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Wow, love that boot strap bill! Wife’s favorite character!

Thanks I wanted davy but I wasnt paying what they want for it bootstrap was 14bucks shipped

#5757 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Your playfield hooks have likely bent from the weight of the playfield, which lowers the auto-plunge bracket into the path of the manual plunger. Lift the playfield onto the service rails and bend the two hooks down a little. This commonly happens over time with JJP machines we've had (except WoZ). I don't know why they don't use harder metal on the hooks so they don't bend over time.

Anyone replace with better hooks? If so what did you use?

#5763 5 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

We created new hooks before POTC because of this issue. Likely just need to adjust the shooter housing down a bit. Pretty sure you could hang a semi from these hooks now and not bend them. You will see if you pull the apron on Pirates vs Hobbit, for example.

Thanks for info haven't had any problems with mine.

#5885 5 years ago

I would love to see some power blades for this game maybe Sea and lightning

#5908 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

One suggestion for Pirates...can you have both flippers at the same time change the character selection row? Basically, each time you do it, it flips rows to the same position on the opposite row? It would make character selection faster/easier as it sometimes starts far from where you want to be...

Also disable coils while picking characters. Just like how it is when you put name for high score.

#5950 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Hah! Thanks. Didn't even look at the screen when I took the picture. And thank you for making this game even more beautiful. Your mods fit right in. Especially the Kraken. Looks like it was part of the original design.

I've been eyeing the kraken for a couple weeks now just ordered yesterday.

#5998 5 years ago

I would use clear plastic washers before metal ones looks odd

#6048 5 years ago

So got my kraken today wow that is a mod that looks like it should have came with game great job mod couple

#6335 5 years ago

So I've had this game a month small collection honestly still have the one more game feeling really cant remember last game that I've felt this way about

#6495 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Great, can you also order a bunch of the spinning disc decals? JJP’s site is out. I’ll buy 3 of them.
https://pu-parts.com/pirates-of-the-caribbean-spinning-disc-decal

I would take a spare myself no issues with mine but never know

#6618 5 years ago

Propper flipper alignment of right flipper does make the trunk shot a lot easier

#6644 5 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

There's one thing I still can't get working on my POTC and that's the annoying sticking action button. I've tried pretty much everything - bending the angle of the switch extension, removing the rough edge on the inner button shaft, adjusting and polishing the screw on the bottom, and adding lubrication. But the button continues to stick occasionally. Unless someone has another suggestion I guess I'll have to replace the entire unit and switch.

I also replace with stern button works great

#6860 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Felt very piratey today. Hit my first wizard mode- Dead Men Tell No Tales. I pretty much had to deal with a couple of pirates to nab this machine used, but very grateful I brought this monster game into my life.
[quoted image]

Such a fun game isnt it .

#7042 5 years ago
Quoted from DarthSinex:

During multiballs I always seem to have a ball permanently stuck in the deep which doesn't kick out until after the multiball finishes and the game goes into search. Any reason why balls would get stuck here?

Check and see if you have a post or screw at subway under the depths scoop

#7044 5 years ago

Sure you will enjoy it I still do

#7066 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

A case solves that problem.

So does not owning an iphone

#7393 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I have a similar feeling. I'm glad I am getting a potc LE after seeing WW. Potc seems a lot more packed to me.

I agree I'm glad I didnt wait to get my pirates after seeing Wonka

#7414 5 years ago

I'm sure they could code that for chest lock question is will they cause that would be cool for multiplayer game like tna

#7423 5 years ago

Well finally tackled the map cliffy today not to bad was a little tight removing black pearl was pretty dirty under there gave it a good whip down with some novas 1 and back together . So depth cliffy anyone know that just snap on I cant get my sausage fingers in there lol

#7552 5 years ago

Before I reload my software I'm wondering if you guys know specific times shaker engages . For the past week timing on mine seems off. I thought at start of multiball it would and successful canon shots can anyone verify

#7562 5 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Mine didn't go off for the successful cannon shot. It did go off for starting At World's End multiball.

Ok ty for info really think for canon shot it needs to hopefully in a update .

#7755 5 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Does anyone else have consistent issues with the ball flying out of the top of the maelstrom? Seems like even a moderately powerful shot has it flying right out the top. I thought maybe there would be a mod like a netting or even a basic, minimal clear piece to keep the ball in. Maybe the modcouple kraken would do it, I was going to order that anyhow.

You can also adjust the gate that comes down left or right. But flipper power could be to high also

#7908 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No. All it will do is hide problems if there are actual issues with the playfield cracking or chipping. It also changes the way it plays. If you keep the machine clean and waxed, it's plenty.

Dont forget the balls

#8173 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Challenge accepted!!! Here's a list of all the +/- attributes for each character (including JJP typo/awkward wording on Marty, Barbossa, & Angelica):
Salazar:
+ Multi drain ball save during multiball
+ Movie 5 multiball easier to qualify and scores double
- Multi drain does not happen often
Elizabeth:
+ 3 Chapters always lit
Will:
+ More time for combos
+ 5x skill shot
Jones:
+ Liars dice advantage
Jack:
+ Removes 2 least desirable mystery awards
+ Increased everything for treasures
Governor Swan:
+ Cannot be plundered
- Cannot plunder
Blackbeard:
+Every multiball ball saver is longer
Scrum:
+ Spot 1 female character per chapter at 5x
+ Female characters score 2x
+ Bonus X always held
Marty:
+ Refunded some gold when starting Tortuga multiball
+ Gold bonus is 50% more, gold collect increased value
Carina:
+ More time for everything
Norrington:
+ Easier chapter shots
- All chapters score ½ value
- Helper shots score ¼ value
Henry:
+ Spot character always lit during chapter
+ Shot chapter increase value doubled
Barbossa:
+ Easier multiball shots
- All multiball score ½ value
- Helper shots score ½ value
Pintel:
+ Spot some pirate lanes for the entire game
Bootstrap:
+ Movie 2 multiball easier to qualify and scores double
Tia Dalma:
+ Choose your chapter instead of random
+ Movie 3 multiball easier to qualify and scores double
- Decreased chapter multipliers
Beckett:
+ Pick up all gold with single action button press
- Gold bonus is 50% less
Angelica:
+ Spot 1 male character per chapter at 2x
+ Awarded skull hold at end ball every ball
Ragetti:
+ Once per ball add-a-ball in play when ball is aboard the Black Pearl
- Score ½ while add-a-ball is in play
Cotton:
+ Easier Black Pearl motion
+ Black Pearl scoring is doubled
Philip:
+ Movie 4 multiball easier to qualify and scores double
Gibbs:
+ Tortuga multiball scores double
+ Tortuga bumpers scores double

I would like it if in code up date they put the negative to each character as well

#8297 4 years ago
Quoted from tatapolus:

I just had a crazy game and need to share. On ball one I started a couple multiballs, had x3 Playfield on and started Arrr Frenzy. Then a mystery award gave me 6x playfield. I shot the spinners nicely and got some jackpots from the different multiball. And suddenly I had 6 Millions. Arrr Frenzy alone was over 2 Millions. So much fun. But because I was laughing so much I screwed up the other two balls what a great fun game. But it is quite rare to get 6x playfield right? Normally it takes quite some Pirates award and then you still have to hit the 6x target.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow your arr frenzy score is my grand champ score now I feel like a horrible player

#8303 4 years ago

I agree external sub is a must have

#8318 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Unfortunately don’t think that is going to happen. I think if executed well it could be a really popular mod for the game.

If it's not interactive I dont understand why play shoot again and ball locks

#8468 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Generally, after a few loops, that next “loop” somehow lands me on the BP.
It’s my assumption that I’m just not quick enough when attempting that next loop and that’s what lands me on the BP instead.

I've also had this even after first plung I'll loop it once and almost seems like magnet grabs it on second loop

#8473 4 years ago

Yes it isnt a weak shot cause when I first got my game I could loop it 5 or 6 times until I messed it up now seems magnet is grabbing it and going in bp

#8475 4 years ago

Wow that's one hell of a score

#8491 4 years ago

Harryhoudini let me know if ya pull the BP and see what's happening there I pulled mine once to do cliffys but really not to excited to do it again. Until I have to clean it again

#8588 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Wait a minute. You have a girl friend ????
What forum are you posting on about that relationship ? I've got to read that.
LTG : )

That's great I needed a good laugh thanks ltg

#8704 4 years ago

How do I save my settings and scores before update?

1 week later
#9179 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Hmm...this would explain why AFMr feels quite a bit more intense - lighter machine.
TURN IT UP!
It'll be alright...
=)

Dont worry he will help you fix it if something happens.

2 weeks later
#9775 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

LE #2000 arriving at the house tomorrow evening! It's been a long wait but I'm sure it will be worth it.

2000 that number right? months back I wanted a number just over 1000 , was told I couldn't they weren't going that high.

#9783 4 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

I believe people had the chance to choose their number. Mine just came off the line and was 273 (didn't choose mine though).

Yes you could but when I ordered back in Jan I was told nothing over 1000. Maybe he meant 200

#9838 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yet another fishing lesson. Top of page, search this forum, rules chart. Answer.

This a desktop thing? cause I dont see to just search this thread, I can search all threads.

#9841 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Find in topic[quoted image]

Tyvm now I know

#9959 4 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

This is by far the most addictive game I've ever owned. Just so many ways to approach it and I'm still learning the rules. My other games are getting ignored. My sons son's friend came over last week and played it, then came back the next day saying he was dreaming about it all night. He then played it for a couple of hours while my kid played Xbox (my kids not really a pinball fan).
This is just a fantastic game. My one gripe is the cheap drains out of the star map after starting a mode. Totally needs a short ball save there. I love escaping the locker on right outlane drains. I also finally played liars dice yesterday and lost all my gold lol. Now if I can just get to one of the mini wizard modes.

I never get sdtm drains off starmap usually hits gold targets or to left flipper

#10039 4 years ago

Just such a fun game first game in about a week.

20190604_014413 (resized).jpg20190604_014413 (resized).jpg
#10040 4 years ago

All though with bugs on code .99 I about to go back to .98

#10043 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

What bugs? Seems great to me!

Inner loop to skill shot

#10044 4 years ago

Maybe cause I have a faulty opto

#10067 4 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

Is there anything better in this game than hitting a bullseye on Dauntless? Love the metal on metal 'CLANK' and accompanying sound and light show.
Only wish I could load the cannon more consistently. What's a good strategy for loading the cannon once the door is open? I can't find any consistent shot for getting it in there. At the moment I more or less flail and hope for the best.

Cradle with left BP flipper and wait for ship to rock all the way left is what i found to be best for me

1 week later
#10599 4 years ago

Harry what did you adjust for BP door? I'll have mine off this weekend doing rubbers and fixing my map cliffy.

1 week later
#10846 4 years ago

Been thinking about getting art blades to just worried about the hinge nut heard you have to cut it cause its flared

#10850 4 years ago

How do mirror blades look?

#10852 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Reflective.
LTG : )

Lol I'll be more specific could we see a picture of mirror blades

#10862 4 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Well my 1.9 million grand champion score lasted exactly 1 game. Next game my 17yr old daughter who has been playing pinball all her life, and whose sole purpose at pinball is to remove me from the leader boards put up this[quoted image]

Dont feel bad she has my grand champ score beat to

#10881 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Guys, the modes are selected by the last target you hit (the color in front of the insert). You have to hit one of those targets to start a chapter. While it's bouncing around, the side rubbers rotate the lights. It's all based on physical action.
Note this generally means the last thing you qualified is more likely to start because of how it assigns the lights.

Thanks keefer oh btw when's final wizard mode going to be done? Not that I'm any where close to getting there.

#10932 4 years ago

That shooter is awsome I couldn't bring myself to spending that though. Looks great

3 weeks later
#11359 4 years ago

My kraken would eat it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 38.00
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schabs81.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=schabs81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.