(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,885 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Buzzie
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pirates2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2296 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2297 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2298 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2299 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2300 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #222 Liar's Dice rules explained! Posted by goren1818 (5 years ago)

Post #644 Rules flow chart Posted by Rbviessman (5 years ago)

Post #1021 How to fix black pearl lamps Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #1360 Black Pearl flippers are uneven when in upper position - Fix Posted by evh347 (5 years ago)

Post #2468 Hardware fix for balls getting hung up during multiball. Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #2892 Adjustment for auto plunger not hitting balls cleanly or correctly Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #3974 Deadflip stream from Valentine’s Day 2019. Posted by Tuna_Delight (5 years ago)

Post #4014 POTC trouble shooting guide Posted by zaphX (5 years ago)

Post #4856 Possibly let distributor go through machine and get it tuned in. Posted by dgposter (5 years ago)

Post #6315 Fix for dauntless positioning, canon shots not landing Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maide.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7457 5 years ago

If/When JJP re-release a new CE-tier of this game, I think there will be a lot of happy new owners in this thread, with me as one of them.

Or maybe a foolish soul will sell me their CE before then. Either or.

#7508 5 years ago

I phoned the PinballDotCom people and left a voice-mail. Thanks for the tip!

#7709 5 years ago

I finally heard back from Automated Services/Pinballs dot com, I am in and paid on a CE! It should ship this afternoon.

I will need to stock up on magnet-friendly pinballs, as I have only have Silverjet balls on-hand, and they shouldn't be used in games with magnets.

#7769 5 years ago

My CE is supposed to come in sometime this next week, so I was going through common issues in preparation for all the fun that comes with NIB games. I was wondering what the star-post slings issue is/was? I can only see people talking about washers being used to fix it, but not what the problem is?

#7925 5 years ago

I'm pretty surprised at how affordable most of the stuff in this store is; good on JJP for not gouging. I wonder how long they'll keep things like playfields in stock, though.. doesn't seem like any of the other games have them in stock, so probably not too long.

#8046 5 years ago

CE 116 is in the house! Or Garage, as the case may be.

There was a small puncture hole that I ripped open to make sure there wasn't any damage, and it looks good. The box is a bit dirty, but in solid condition.

1484620578 (resized).png1484620578 (resized).png
2 weeks later
#8763 4 years ago

Finally got the game unboxed and in the house late last night. I haven't adjusted anything yet, but I've already figured out som things that need fixing. I need to adjust some switches (I get 30 points everytime I use the left flipper ), figure out how to adjust the monitor (it's sagging a bit on the right side), and adjust the ship ramp (balls are sometimes getting stuck here). Overall it plays pretty well out of the box!

If anyone has any tips for adjusting the backboard monitor, I didn't see that one in the troubleshooting/tech tips thread. The right side is slightly lower than the left, and looks funny when the backglass is on.

edit: Oh, and my CE (116 born on 12/20/18) came with metal washers under the sling posts. Currently planning on leaving them as-is, but I have both black rubber and clear silicon washers extra for star posts from my TNA that I can use if I decide the metal rings are ugly.

2 months later
#11253 4 years ago

Those decals are on magnets?

#11260 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Well, they ARE magnets. There are two options, decals alone (sticky back) and magnets (artwork printed right on magnet material). The ones in the pic are the magnets. They are uber thin so it's very hard to tell they are magnets. They are right over the existing artwork, just pull them off to go back to stock or switch! 3 designs

I really like easily reversible mods, so that sounds awesome. I wonder how well that blue will go with the CE playfield?

#11262 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Not as good as the green.[quoted image]

How much?

1 week later
#11478 4 years ago

I excited for 1.0 because it's supposed to make some of the less-good characters better. I like to play random characters to spice things up and there are definitely some right now that I reselect..

2 weeks later
#11725 4 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Thank you all. I defaulted back to the original settings and tightened the hex screw. Seems a tad better which is cool with me

If loosening or removing the other ramp post doesn't help, try loosening the left black screw at base of your ramp just a *tiny* bit. I found if this was cranked down a lot, the pressure raises the left-side of the other end of the ramp. This screw is also holding your ramp in place at the bottom, so don't loosen it too much!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 38.00
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Wanted
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maide.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=maide and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.