(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,810 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg
IMG_6275 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6274 (resized).jpeg
8b9srv (resized).jpg
20231211_131402 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #222 Liar's Dice rules explained! Posted by goren1818 (5 years ago)

Post #644 Rules flow chart Posted by Rbviessman (5 years ago)

Post #1021 How to fix black pearl lamps Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #1360 Black Pearl flippers are uneven when in upper position - Fix Posted by evh347 (5 years ago)

Post #2468 Hardware fix for balls getting hung up during multiball. Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #2892 Adjustment for auto plunger not hitting balls cleanly or correctly Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #3974 Deadflip stream from Valentine’s Day 2019. Posted by Tuna_Delight (5 years ago)

Post #4014 POTC trouble shooting guide Posted by zaphX (5 years ago)

Post #4856 Possibly let distributor go through machine and get it tuned in. Posted by dgposter (5 years ago)

Post #6315 Fix for dauntless positioning, canon shots not landing Posted by Yelobird (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5894 5 years ago

Count me into the group...

Just ordered the LE

#6040 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Are LE’s available at the TPF? Thinking of driving up there right now but only if LE’s are still available. Thanks!

Contact Joe at PinballStar.

I think he might still have a few LEs

#6138 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It was a pain, but given what I've seen happen on Dialed In first hand, I definitely recommend the extra protection of metal. The clear on these mirco playfields can be brittle and irreversible damage (chip off PF art or cracks in the clear) can happen unexpectedly and without warning. I would not risk it.
It was really just more annoying to install than actually hard. I'd say about 45 minutes total. Take down the stand-up targets, get the ship out of the way, remove 4 nuts, lift the plastic a bit, take off 2 posts and one screw, wipe down the area with the activator, install the cliffy pieces, then reverse the process and put everything back on. Didn't like doing it, but would not recommend skipping it.
It would be a DREAM if JJP would continue working with Cliff like they eventually did for Dialed In and have a complete package of this level of protection was installed from the factory. If they involved him in the design process of the playfields, Cliff could also help them with making holes less damage-prone (angled beveling is not the answer). He has more experience with hole and playfield surface protection than anyone out there, I have no idea why Jack isn't tapping into that.

What do you mean by "using an activator"?

#6142 4 years ago

I have my LE on order...

I already have the cliffys ordered as well as new star posts, (to replace the standard posts on the slings).

Are there any other recommendations that I should consider?

#6146 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Are cliffys not standard on the game? Are they needed in a HUO environment? They are needed for dialed, at least for the sim hole.
I ordered an LE yesterday, should have in a few weeks. Thx

I'm not sure if cliffys are needed, but after reading some of the posts here, I think I'd rather be safe than sorry.

#6148 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The only factory game with cliffies standard is Dialed In, the later run ones. Nothing else has actual cliffies on it, and JJP games need it most because they're using chip and crack-prone mirco playfields.
I know cliff is backed up as usual, so be like me and order before your machine shows up so it won't be unprotected for long. This one was only unprotected for less than a week before I got them and put them on.

That's exactly why I placed an order w/ Cliffy last week. My LE is on the line...hoping I'll see it within a month or so.

#6169 4 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I swapped out the skinny sling posts for standard clear starposts and covered up the chipping playfield damage caused by the loose lower left post. I used blue loctite when reinstalling the larger posts and then played about 10 games straight. My LE is finally dialed in perfectly after fixing one issue after another for months. This is one fun and very challenging game when everything is working properly. I could only muster 1.4M tonight, not even close to my GC 2.4M score. The game plays perfectly with the regular star posts, no concerns with swapping them out if you so desire. Time to order some more Mod Couple mods
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I notice that you went w/ the double ring style star post. Any reason for that?

#6172 4 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

I saw that too and was wondering. As I am about to order my posts. I like the clear ones!!!

I ordered the standard single ring clear posts.

#6177 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Do you have a link? You replacing all or just the lower?

I ordered the same ones that zaphX did

#6211 4 years ago

I was told today, that my LE I ordered last week isn't on the line yet...they are waiting on parts.

#6359 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I finally got around to fixing the issue with the ball bouncing out rather than into the map hole. I replaced the deflector with the extended version, adjusted the deflector position, bent the cliffy slightly to keep it flush, and applied new double-stick adhesive. Not sure which of those resolved the problem but the ball drops perfectly now. Side note; when I originally installed the cliffy it was lifting slightly on the right side because as it turns out, the original factory playfield protector around the hole was not installed well and peeled up (I've since removed it).
I also added clear washers to the base of the sling posts (second pic) - not sure if this is necessary but it was an easy precaution against the narrow posts damaging the playfield over time. Also added larger clear washer below the leading corner of the plastic to protect against impacts.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get the new ball deflector? Do you have the part number?

#6366 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I think you can also get these at hardware stores too. They look like nylon washers. Good tips!
Man, moving pinball tables is always frightening stuff. They can be so unwieldy on a dolly, and wheel size seems to be integral for higher level steps too.
I think this is not my Pirate Ghost typing this from either the grave....or the hospital. Yet!

And those JJP wide-body games are HEAVY too.

#6438 4 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

I think I will order a playfield protector and put it in, even though the job seems a bit nightmarish. Anyone, who has put one it, what kind of experiences did you have? I have put playfield protector into MM, Houdini and Alien, so I am not a total novice in that regard. How difficult it was to put the JJP POTC protector in?
PU-parts is offering some cannot shield - is it worth to get? https://pu-parts.com/pirates-of-the-caribbean-cannon-shield
Thanks for any info!

I was wanting to order one of those, but they don't ship to the USA

#6441 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

I just shot [email protected] an email requesting that he order and stock these.
Terry is cool like that...shoot him an email showing interest. and he will hook us up.

I just shot him an email as well.

I hope he can make this happen.

#6465 4 years ago
Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

I will likely be picking up this part to offer on the site- we are now the official distributor of the Pinball Universe plastics in the US. Are others interested in it?
We installed the Pinball Universe playfield protector on our game this week- it is playing fantastic and looks fantastic. Only one small adjustment to the Black Pearl load magnet (in the orbit) to bring it flush with the protector. It took about 1.5 hours to install with our two techs. Worth the investment to keep the game in tip-top shape.

I'll be ordering one...Any ETA on when you'll have them in stock?

#6516 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thanks for that link, but annoying that's in iCloud pages. Why not just put it in a PDF? So much less hassle.

I agree...

I can't get it to print at all

#6518 4 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I agree...
I can't get it to print at all

I just realized that I can save it as a pdf.

#6568 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Also, to anyone getting a new LE / CE be aware that the certificate for the game is now taped to the underside of the cardboard flap of the shipping box. Will be under the invisiglass cleaning instruction paperwork.

That's good to know.....

thanks

#6590 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Just a small heads up for owners. The inside corners of the lockdown bar does not have mylar applied which if you are not careful can lead to scratching of the powder coat on the side rails. JJP was applying mylar to the corners of lockdown bars on some or all of their past games, not sure why they stopped with Pirates. I cut a few pieces of mylar and applied it to my lockdown bar today.

Thanks again for the heads-up

#6692 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

Wanna talk about QC, opened my NIB yesterday and here are the issues I had right out of the box
1. No tilt bob
2. No CD manual
3. Flipper coils on upper playfield were installed reversed, that is to say the left flipper button fired the right upper playfield flipper and vice versa
4. Left flipper roll pin was barely in and left flipper quit working after about 5 games.
These are not shipping issues. These are sloppy assembly issues. Build date March 1, 2019.
There is no way anyone is testing these things before they leave the factory. If this was tested, there is no way it could have left the factory with such an obvious mistake as number 3 above. One hit of the flippers would have made it apparent.

Wow....that's unbelievable that JJP is pushing out machines w/o "burning them in" first.

I have an POTC LE on order.

The only other JJP I have is my NIB WOZ ECLE. During those days, they would continuously perform tests for 24 hours before boxing up the machine for shipment.

I guess they are now going the "Stern route" and just slapping these machines together as quickly as possible w/o giving "quality" a second thought.....sad

#6701 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

I live in bumbfuck Ohio. Who would they ever send clear out here?

I think I've been there.....

#6809 4 years ago

I'm going to order some flipper rubbers before my POTC arrives. Are the flippers on the black pearl standard size flippers?

#6822 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I would definitely replace all the flipper rubbers and Black Pearl Rubbers with Titans. Best rings on the market and will help keep the dirt down on the pin.

Does anyone know what size rings the upper playfield takes? I'd like to get some titans on order. I don't care much for black rubbers.

#6864 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Pulled off the slingshot posts and even though it had the plastic washer at the bottom it still looks like it sunk right into the clear. Putting star post on now.
Also had to bend back my 2x Target it was all the way jammed against the metal bracket for the Maelstrom ramp and had to tighten up the bracket there.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What is your build date?

I have a POTC LE on order....JJP is supposedly waiting on parts, so, there's a delay. Maybe the delay will allow my playfield clear-coat to cure a bit. Hoping to not have this issue, but I already have clear star posts in hand, just in case.

#7259 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

I disagree slightly. Maybe not “50”, but this thread will still be on fire.
This is an amazing game and we actually own it NOW.

I don't "own it" just yet.

My LE is still on the assembly line.

#7263 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

Bet u get it soon. I found a CE that apparently just came off the line. Gets here Friday.

I was told that JJP is waiting on parts...God knows when I'll get my machine.

#7269 4 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I'm in the same boat as you. Waiting on my game, which is waiting on parts. I guess if Willie comes out before mine is ready and I like it a lot more, I can just move my cash over to it.

I'm starting to think the same thing.

#7334 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

MGC starts tomorrow, I'm still hoping we will hear some news about Pirates code

I'd be happier to hear some news on my POTC LE that's being built right now.

#7380 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

As I was stating working on a mod for the playfield which will cover the star map.
Here is a video sample... let me know what you think.

That looks like it'll be a really cool mod.

#7502 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

For those considering adding one of the various pinblade sets available for JJP POTC, here are a few pics of Pingraffix's product that I just installed in my game:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Those look sweet. Were they easy to install? Did you use the wet method, or dry?

#7535 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

No, the precut hole isn't large enough - nor is its location on the pinblade absolutely perfect.
I suppose you could leave the hinge nut in place and cut around it once you have the pinblade on, but it might be a somewhat tricky to get a perfect cut. Since the hinge nut has a flange, I felt it would look better to remove it, install the pinblade, trim the precut hole on it as needed to perfectly align with the cabinet hole, and then reinstall the hinge nut so that its flange covered the pinblade's cut hole perimeter.
As has been stated, the hinge nuts take a bit of work (hammering) to get out and back in again, but the final look is nice.

Did you have to remove the playfield to install the pinblades?

#7596 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

One of them is mine!

My POTC LE is in the last batch too.

#7683 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Just ordered some One Grand Blitz wax the other day. Been hearing a lot of good things about it on here.

That's the only wax I use....been using for 10+ years now.

#7689 4 years ago

I'm still waiting on my POTC LE.

In the meantime, I bought a playfield. Mirco did a fantastic job!

DSC_4241 (resized).JPGDSC_4241 (resized).JPG
#7691 4 years ago

PM sent

#7692 4 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

If anyone is interested in the standard JJP plastic topper that came with the LE let me know.
Will send it to you for the cost of shipping + $10
I am using a different topper and don't need this big box sitting in my house.
Greg

PM sent

#7695 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

Lol! Me too![quoted image]

I wish I could buy one of the CE playfields, but since I'm not a CE owner, JJP won't sell me one.

#7698 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Nice!
Are the CE playfields still available?

According to the website, JJP has them in stock. In order to buy one, you have to be a POTC CE owner.

#7704 4 years ago

I'd buy a Kiera Knightly POTC in a heartbeat!!!

Yowza!

#7722 4 years ago
Quoted from Goody64:

Short post....Just wanted to reach out to everyone who posts on this thread and say thank you for the help. I’m a first time pinball owner. I have been looking for a long time to buy one for my home theater. I was initially looking at the stern version of pirates and would search for some used ones in my area when I came across a company called jersey jacks who was making a new version of it. I found a local distributor who has a bunch of games to try out and liked the guardians game with the video screen. So the stern pirates without the video didn’t excite me. So I watched a ton a videos on the JJP POTC to see how it played since no one local had it. Well my local distributor got a standard edition in and had it set up to play. I rush over to play and bought it. Once we got it set up, I had some buyers remorse. I should have got a LE, but it seemed they were all sold out. My distributor came through though and found me the LE version and we made a deal to get it to me. So two of them had to go up a flight of stairs and one down. Those are some heavy machines. Anyways my local distributor has been great. Help me set everything up, I put all the mods on it and we love it. My son and I play it almost every night. He is really getting into pinball and we even went to our local distributors store for a tournament. My son has figured out more secrets than I have on the game. The machine has had some issues, but with everyone’s help and frank at jersey jacks we have it all dialed in and been having fun. You don’t know how much this thread has helped. It only took a month to go through all the posts to see if the issues I had were already discussed. Now there is the troubleshooting tips page that is great. Anyways thanks for the help. The game is great. Makes the other games feel like toys when we play them. Loving my POTC LE number 14. Thanks for all the help!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like those ships that you're using for toppers. Where did you get them?

#7724 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

Yes and Yes. Iv'e been looking for something exactly like that. Well I was looking for one big ship but that looks awesome.

The scale fits good w/ the existing JJP topper.

#7869 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Who's still waiting on their game, and when are you expecting it to arrive?
I'm waiting on an LE and was told that it should be April 28th.

I'm waiting on an LE too.

I haven't heard a word as to when it will be finished though.

#8232 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

I would like too, but I haven’t found a set that is made correctly. Pinbits makes the best ones I have used, bur they do not have a set for JJPOTC. I ordered the set from Mezelmods, but wasn’t impressed. They were too thick and poorly/roughly cut on the edges. I ended up giving them away.
Thus far I have just used the petg washers on the corners of the slings.

I hope to design/machine protectors for my POTC, once I get my machine. I use 1/16 clear polycarbonate.

#8261 4 years ago

My concern regarding washers...The slingshot rubbers are now at a higher elevation. Wouldn't this cause more downward force on the ball? This might cause premature wear in locations where the ball meets rubber.

#8409 4 years ago

No new news here. Last I heard, some time in May.

#8443 4 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

I thought they aren't making any more LE's ....if I'm reading this correctly.

I was fortunate enough to purchase one of the last remaining LE's back in the middle of March.

#8590 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Just put a deposit on an LE to join the club. Played for the first time last night. Crazy deep game. My brain exploded. But if nothing else, I always went back to the canon shot... What a great toy!

Congrats on finding a POTC LE.

I thought I got lucky when I ordered mine back in March. I guess some LE's are still available.

#8854 4 years ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

Very helpful, Thank you!
BTW, LE#39 joining the club! Arrr...
[quoted image]

I'm hoping to get the call any day now saying that my POTC LE is ready to ship.

#8953 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

LEs are rolling off the line, picked mine up this morning...no pics yet, sorry.

I'm hoping to hear that my LE had shipped any day now.

#8988 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

This is by far the heaviest game I have ever moved. It makes twilight zone feel like a feather. I thought the hobbit and woz were heavy, this is a beast of a game.

Thanks for ther heads up. Hoping to get my LE in the next week or 2.

#9090 4 years ago

I hope to have my POTC LE within the next few weeks. All of these issues w/ the playfield have me second guessing my recent purchase.

#9139 4 years ago

I received the email saying that my POTC LE shipped today....

#9186 4 years ago

My POTC LE is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

With all of these recent postings of playfield damage, I'm almost afraid to open the box.

#9209 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Got the email, my game ships tomorrow!

Mine shipped yesterday. It's scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

#9252 4 years ago

JJP POTC LE #650 is finally home.

DSC_4329 (resized).JPGDSC_4329 (resized).JPG
#9253 4 years ago

When I was setting up the machine....I go to pivot the backbox up....my backglass and speaker panel were just hanging in the backbox. JJP didn't attach my backbox speaker panel during assembly.

doh!!!

#9266 4 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Those guys must be lighting up fat ones during their breaks. Any other issues? Mine is coming from that same batch. I'd by lying if I said I wasn't worried, considering their track record.

I haven't played mine yet. Waiting on my Cliffys to arrive. I did notice that my slings appear to have the plastic washers, but I can also see that clearcoat swelling around a few of the posts already.

#9270 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I don't know how you people can "not play it yet" ... I'd go crazy. I was PMing with someone else who's had the game in the box for a while.

This is the 1st time I've ever done this.

Trust me...it isn't easy

#9272 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Your life but I have 300 or so intense plays on mine so far. No scoop or map wear I can see. I did put removable mylar on some ball drop locations. Because why not.
I have cliffy's on order but the tortuga one is of most interest to me. If tjere is a small chip on the map whole that you can't see whole playing is that a big deal? Not to me.
Tortuga wear is more in your face but mine looks new.

Considering I'll be digging into the machine a bit while installing the cliffys, I make take advantage of the situation and design/manufacture some plastic protectors while I'm at it.

#9325 4 years ago

I noticed that the foam pads were removed on 3 of my spot targets. Is everyone's machine like this?

I also noticed that there is no mylar on the playfield where the ball exits the wireform and falls into the inlanes.

DSC_4334 (resized).JPGDSC_4334 (resized).JPGDSC_4335 (resized).JPGDSC_4335 (resized).JPG
#9327 4 years ago

Thanks Pinballomatic

#9328 4 years ago

Does anyone know what size lock is being used in the backbox?

I was thinking about replacing it with a black lock.

#9331 4 years ago

Yours isn't black? Mine is.
It's not in the schematics but I think this is it: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/LKA58BK

Nope, my lock has the chrome finish

#9338 4 years ago

Although I've been waiting for my Cliffys before I played my 1st game, I couldn't resist temptation. I've decided to play a few games. Even though I don't have a clue as to what I'm doing, I can see what all the fuss is about.

Holy cow!!!....this machine is going to be FUN!!!

#9342 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Sooooo ... do you have the clear plastic protectors ready for us yet?

LOL

I'm hoping to start on that soon. My method of manufacturing is a little more involved compared to cutting them out on a laser. I'm still having to focus on the "real work" that I have in the machine shop.

#9382 4 years ago
Quoted from tatapolus:

I had the luck to meet Kevin McNally on a job and I asked him to sign my lockdown bar. He was quite surprised. He said he has not played it yet or even seen the final machine. He was really nice and mentioned it took him days to record all the callouts.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I didn't realize that he did the call-outs.....that's pretty cool

#9409 4 years ago

I have to say....

JJP has awesome customer service.

When my POTC arrived on 5/16, the backbox speaker panel and backglass were just wedged into the backbox. The 2 screws that held the speaker panel weren't installed. I just noticed this morning that I have a few small areas where the paint is missing. I talked w/ Frank at JJP. A new backglass is already on its' way.

#9487 4 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

I’m debating ordering the Kraken mod from The Mod Couple as it looks pretty cool from the pics - how do you owners like it?

I bought almost all of the mods that the mod couple sell for this title. Out of all of them, I like the Kraken the best.

#9554 4 years ago

My go to drink...Long Islands

(at least it has the word island in it)

#9646 4 years ago

Well.....

This is a first...LOL

DSC_4348 (resized).JPGDSC_4348 (resized).JPG
#9684 4 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

I just connected the cable to the sub woofer with the headphone plug in at the cabinet front. The sub works, but only the sub. The middle and high speakers in the backbox are out. How can I plug the sub in without losing the backbox speaker?

I used this...

http://www.pinnovators.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=80&osCsid=5lua7fp3urh2mcbvn2flq56995

#9711 4 years ago
Quoted from tgrinchy:

Hey guys! I've been lurking on Pinside for a good 3 years now searching for my first pin (NIB at that) and finally settled on JJP POTC! Just received it last week and this game totally lives up to expectations - super happy!!
I bought an LE from Christopher from Kingpin Games and he's been awesome with the whole transaction! Had a few little issues (as with any pin) and he's "righted the ship" so to speak and been great! Highly recommend him!

I've had my POTC LE for 2 weeks now. Awesome game!

#9796 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I didn't think so and bailed on my LE(in part due to the chipping concerns as well), then signed up for the standard. The only things that are missing are the GI RGB lights, the starfield, textured powdercoat, and the topper, which isn't great. You can get the shaker ($150), the headphone jack/volume assay ($84), the Devil's Triangle Sculpture over the left wireform ($54), and the spinning pirate Tom, which you can plug in on the Standard ($220). Add powdercoating and the invisiglass, and you are up to $1000 at least. So on further reflection, it probably is worth the difference for upgrades, and I may have missed some, if you like that kind of thing.

For the extra 1k, I really think you're getting a decent bargain w/ the LE upgrades. I'm really glad I was able to get one of the last LE's from Joe at PinballStar. I sprung the extra coin to have the radcals installed. Along with a bunch of mods from the ModCouple and the Mezels, this machine really stands out amongst the crowd.

#9981 4 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Awesome! Mine arrived today...broke it apart and ready to take it home glue stuff in place and mount to pop! [quoted image]

Which series is that version of Jack Sparrow?

#10315 4 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Yep, RADCALS as I think you mentioned they were a pain in the Rear to install.

I had JJP install the radcals on my LE. They look awesome!

#10379 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey guys so again new to POTC I have only played a few games. I noticed that my treasure chest is wide open, is that the way its supposed to be?

yes

#10629 4 years ago

Had some nice prototype items sitting in my mailbox today[quoted image]

I really like the plastic behind the BP targets. The color needs to match the BP though.

#10770 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Get the Amazon ones. The JJP ones are terrible. You might already have one installed that just doesn't work.

Does anyone have the Amazon link for this?

#10820 4 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Mezel, the Mod Couple, Yelo, Harry and whoever else - you all are killing it! Thanks for what you do to give us the bling our games deserve. In an attempt to protect my kids college funds, I thought I’d try the action button coin mod myself. The coins I ordered are bigger than I expected, and tougher to cut just right, but I have about 92 left to make more if this thing crumbles when it gets smacked.[quoted image][quoted image]

Those look great...

Where did you get them?

3 years later
#18214 1 year ago

I bought one of the last POTC machines made. I had JJP install the radcals. It looks great.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 38.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=indypinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.