(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,885 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Buzzie
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pirates2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2296 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2297 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2298 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2299 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2300 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #222 Liar's Dice rules explained! Posted by goren1818 (5 years ago)

Post #644 Rules flow chart Posted by Rbviessman (5 years ago)

Post #1021 How to fix black pearl lamps Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #1360 Black Pearl flippers are uneven when in upper position - Fix Posted by evh347 (5 years ago)

Post #2468 Hardware fix for balls getting hung up during multiball. Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #2892 Adjustment for auto plunger not hitting balls cleanly or correctly Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #3974 Deadflip stream from Valentine’s Day 2019. Posted by Tuna_Delight (5 years ago)

Post #4014 POTC trouble shooting guide Posted by zaphX (5 years ago)

Post #4856 Possibly let distributor go through machine and get it tuned in. Posted by dgposter (5 years ago)

Post #6315 Fix for dauntless positioning, canon shots not landing Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imagamejunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3250 5 years ago

I'm SO excited to be joining this club!
If it all goes as I'm hoping, I will have LE #1000 in my gameroom next week. YES YES YES!
Ever since playing the 3 disc prototype at Golden State last May I've been itching to own this beautiful game. Super stoked!

#3288 5 years ago

Hi guys.

Any must have protection items needed for POTC? Cliffys, mylar, airball protectors, etc?

How about side-art VS mirrors VS nothing?

Thanks in advance.
Nick

#3343 5 years ago

Hi guys.
I asked this and nobody responded so I’ll try again.

Any must have protection items needed? Cliffys, mylar, airball protectors, etc?

Your opinions on side-art VS mirrors VS nothing?

I’m trying to order things ahead of time.
Thanks
Nick

#3347 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Nick, for me I feel JJP did a pretty good job of mylaring the crap out of the game and as my game is in a casual home environment I opted to be fine with what they provided. But thats me... As for side art. I had no luck with the mirrors as they were just to tight and would be damaged instantly. Several on this thread (recently) have done side blade art with good/bad results. You might want to wait to see the fit of your game before investing in art. I added some misc (cheap) mylar squares to the shooter lane and on the front lip of the VUK edges and they seem to work fine. I believe Pinball Life sells them cheap in 1" squares. There is also additional mylar protectors in your goodie bag from JJP. Everyone has a different level of ownership. To me it is pinball and scratches like dimples are just normal wear and tear to me. If you feel concerned I would suggest the Cliffy set and order soon as he is typically a few weeks behind in shipping. Hope this helps?

Quoted from pingod:

Most mylar is installed already in the drop spots, don't need more.
Cliffy's yes, but some are hard to install for newbie's.
I hear it's really tight for mirror blades, or art blades.
Get the mod couple mods, pick and choose the ones you like.

Quoted from dnaman:

Check some of my posts and images as well. I had been asking this prior to delivery and essentially moved forward on my own. Some of what I listed, with pics may help.

You guys are awesome. I appreciate your input. Thank you

#3394 5 years ago
Quoted from kse001:

Very nice, though as an LE owner I still think it's ridiculous that a $9,500 price tag didn't include one too.

YES. This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. My DILE manual is fantastic. This should be the norm.

#3416 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I can finally post my JJPOTC pin addition photo. I finally got around to installing the topper. Still some tweaking to do to get it right, but loving it! It's now on "the JJP side of the room".
[quoted image]

Nice! I like how they're in release order too

#3470 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

How did you connect the external subwoofer to your POTC?

I'm going to be adding a sub to my POTC the same way I did on my DI.
I added a 3.5mm "Y" splitter from the MB audio output jack in the backbox. Then I run a 3.5mm cable out to the sub with a 3.5mm to RCA Stereo pair adapter on the end.
Super clean. Sounds great. Easy peasy. The sub's crossover filters out the highs.

Nick "junky"

#3493 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

something like this?
amazon.com link »

That will work

#3519 5 years ago

LE #1000 joined the gameroom lineup today!
I'm ecstatic! What a fantastic game.

Nick

20190208_200711 (resized).jpg20190208_200711 (resized).jpg
#3521 5 years ago

Nothing yet. Plays fantastic! Such a beautiful machine!

After only the 2nd game I was in the menu and both screens lost signal. They didn't return. Had to power off. Same exact thing happened on day one with my DILE also. Strang JJP bug? Hopefully it doesn't return.

The way the ball falls off the side of the black pearl seems really odd to me. Sounds like it's hitting the cabinet side. Funny how I hadn't noticed this on the 2 games I had played before buying. Obviously this is supposed to happen, just odd IMO.

#3604 5 years ago

I had a strange software bug today.
JJP crew you may want to look into this.

This was the first time a game was started with more than 2 players on my new pin.
We started a 4 player game.
P1 picked Davy Jones
P2 was Salazar
P3 was Will Turner
On the P4 character selection screen it showed players 2 & 3 with their selected characters. P1 was missing completely!
So P4 was able to select Davy Jones!
Once P4’s turn ended the machine changed P1 to Salazar. So then we had 2 Salazar’s instead of 2 Davy Jones’s.
Very strange.

See photos of P4 selection screen and P1/P2 as Salazar.
Also note that P1 doesn't show the text Player 1 under the character pic.

I’m on .98.
POTCLE build date 1/15/19

Nick
20190210_095303 (resized).jpg20190210_095303 (resized).jpg

20190210_095541 (resized).jpg20190210_095541 (resized).jpg20190210_095739 (resized).jpg20190210_095739 (resized).jpg
#3608 5 years ago
Quoted from Freedom:

Got my JJPOTC delivered yesterday and put my first few games on it. First impressions?
All i can say is WOW !! Absolutely amazing. Great on all fronts and worth every penny.

Yep.
I'm starting to think maybe this is the GOAT pin

#3639 5 years ago

I had another strange software bug come up today. During the game the main monitor went all black but this was not because it lost signal. The floating scores on the bottom were still coming up. A black screen with numbers coming up. And the LCD in the apron was still functioning just fine. I cradled the ball so that I could get my phone and take a picture of it and in that amount of time the screen returned to normal.
Anyone else see this?

Nick

#3644 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Still don't personally think this is a software bug at this point. I suspect you have a connection or CPU issue somewhere. Especially since it's primarily happening only to the main monitor. Have you tried reseating Every connector and checking pins? Just a thought as I'm not sure it would help but I would consider reloading the software as it may be corrupted?

I appreciate the input. Respectfully I have to disagree with you. There's no way it could be a connection issue when there are still floating scores showing up on the main monitor. If both screens were completely blank then yes definitely a possible connection issue. This could be a possible OS corruption issue maybe. I talked with Lloyd today and sent an email to Keith. If there's anything to pass on I will post it here.
I'm considering doing a full install.
Nick

#3696 5 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Can someone clue me in here.
X = Played the mode and didn't complete?
Check mark =Played the mode and completed?
Skull = ?????
[quoted image]

Skull is chapter qualified
Check is chapter complete
X is chapter wasn’t completed

#3703 5 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

It stands 11 1/4" above the top of the back box. The led's flash or "flicker" to enhance the burning torch look. Overall, Dan at TILT Toppers did a excellent job with it. Very pleased.

I think it looks good.
And look it’s even centered!
Grrrrrrrr

#3783 5 years ago

Couple questions for you guys. And I can’t seem to find the answers in the manual.

By default does the game come with the preset difficulty at medium? When I change the presets I’m not seeing the differences in gameplay or in the menu. So if I install the extra hard preset and then I look in game settings the wizard mode movie 1 for example stays at level 1 which is easy. So what do the difficulty presets actually change? What am I missing? Furthermore, In the difficulty presets menu it shows preset value, current value, default value, as headers but nothing underneath. That screen is blank.

Is there a way that you guys know of that you can disable multi-ball stacking? I’ve had multiple games now where I have 2,3,4 multi balls going on all at once. I think I would like to try playing just one multi-ball at a time. For example with Star Wars you can disable starting 2 modes at once. I liked it that way where I was able to enjoy and focus on one mode at a time.

Thanks in advance.
Nick

#3784 5 years ago

Wow! I just had a crazy fun game. All of the multi balls. Won at Liar's Dice. What a blast!

20190213_124003 (resized).jpg20190213_124003 (resized).jpg
#3850 5 years ago

Mod Couple mods just arrived. Right off the bat I can say I'm really impressed with the detail. Very nice!

20190214_135116 (resized).jpg20190214_135116 (resized).jpg
#3880 5 years ago

...speaking of the Kraken!.. just installed it today

20190214_211054 (resized).jpg20190214_211054 (resized).jpg
#3897 5 years ago

Bump

Quoted from imagamejunky:

Couple questions for you guys. And I can’t seem to find the answers in the manual.
By default does the game come with the preset difficulty at medium? When I change the presets I’m not seeing the differences in gameplay or in the menu. So if I install the extra hard preset and then I look in game settings the wizard mode movie 1 for example stays at level 1 which is easy. So what do the difficulty presets actually change? What am I missing? Furthermore, In the difficulty presets menu it shows preset value, current value, default value, as headers but nothing underneath. That screen is blank.
Is there a way that you guys know of that you can disable multi-ball stacking? I’ve had multiple games now where I have 2,3,4 multi balls going on all at once. I think I would like to try playing just one multi-ball at a time. For example with Star Wars you can disable starting 2 modes at once. I liked it that way where I was able to enjoy and focus on one mode at a time.
Thanks in advance.
Nick

#3923 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Pirate with tons of mods!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!
Any issues with the artblades? I bought the Kraken ones but haven't installed yet because the PF seems pretty tight against the cab walls.

#4208 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Problem ... the autolaunch is not working consistently so many balls fed during multiball don't reach the playfield and you have to manual plunge to get them in play. Plunger forks had to be realigned and appears to be fixed now..

Please explain more exactly how you realigned the auto plunger forks. Thanks

#4217 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Of course they are. There is simply far too much toxic masculinity in this world.

Ha!

#4224 5 years ago

I went ahead and tried the old school double zip tie around the coil trick on the autoplunger. Goddamn it works great now! Night and day.
Combining the zip ties with the auto launch coil strength at 32 fires the ball all the way around the orbit 95% of the time now. No joke

#4228 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Can you elaborate on the problem and the fix?

Sure. The auto plunger has not been consistent on my machine no matter what coil strength setting I tried. Frequently the ball would barely make it past the pop bumpers. Sometimes to the back entrance to the Pearl and only every so often would it make it around the for a full orbit. I was trying to figure out how to adjust the forks on the auto plunger because of the slop. On mine the coil itself was a little loose and sloppy in the brackets. So I tried two zip ties on the coil. It has made a world of difference.

20190221_103522 (resized).jpg20190221_103522 (resized).jpg
#4249 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I think Curious what peoples thoughts are on SE vs LE?

No brainer IMO. You definitely get $1,000 worth of extras.
Now the jump from LE to CE, I can't justify that price increase. Love the CE topper but not for 3 Grand

#4253 5 years ago

My two cents on applying decals. I've done this multiple times now with no issues. I use blue painter's tape on the edges to stick the decal exactly where I want it and then I peel back half of the decal and remove the backing, cutting the backing off of that half with a razor blade. Then I stick the decal in place. Then I remove the blue painter's tape from the other half and peel back the backing and stick it into place.
Me personally I've just never wanted to introduce any liquids into a pinball machine.

#4261 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

LE vs CE. It’s a completely different monitor (controls on the back are different.)
I’m hoping to tweak mine to look as good.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Oh NO. Now there's something more for me to adjust/tinker with on my JJPs. That's one thing I hadn't touched on them yet.

#4269 5 years ago
Quoted from Energyspike:

Contrast to 85 or 90 and turn down brightness until the washed out look fades....

I don't recommend increasing your contrast up so high. That will create blooming and the image won't look as crisp

#4270 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Unfortunately didn’t fix my issues. Will try to take some slow motion video and see what’s up.

Well... It worked great 38/40 times and I thought it was fixed. Then tonight I played more games. It was NOT fixed. I don't know what the hell changed from earlier today. Grrrrrr

Back to the drawing board

#4307 5 years ago

Apparently the newest machines off the line have different monitors than previous machines. For example, my LE with the build date 1/15/19 has the same monitor as Zaphx's friend's new CE (both have DVI connections and both look great). I'm assuming the switch was made on all models from HDMI to DVI since ZaphX's LE has HDMI.

#4310 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Well that will suck for those of us who just got our games if the quality isn't there.

Is yours an “older” model with HDMI or a “newer” one with DVI? I highly doubt there are any quality deficiencies with the older HDMI models. Maybe they just need some fine tuning?
I only commented because the question was brought up regarding monitor type based on model (SE, LE, CE).

Maybe someone from JJP can comment on the details of the monitor type change.

#4354 5 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

Any dealer/distributor recommendations for JJPOTC? This game is just too much fun. I might even splurge for a CE.

Joe @ pinballstar has been great with me

#4399 5 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Balls sometimes can get magnetized...and will not totally roll down the trough. Changing the balls fixed my dialed in with same issue

I was thinking the same thing. I had the same exact problem with my WOZ. Balls would not roll down the trough. New balls fixed the problem

#4470 5 years ago

I asked this question before and nobody responded. I was kind of hoping that Eric would comment since he's on this thread sometimes.

This game is a blast and I'm not saying that it isn't. However I think it's too easy to get multi balls. And I think I would enjoy the game more if it was more difficult to get multi balls. Is there a way to turn off stacking? I know I'm probably going to get flak for this and that's ok. I don't want to have a game with three four or five multiballs all going at once so frequently. How about a setting that allows you to play one chapter and stack one multiball?

Also I can't tell that installing a difficulty preset is making any difference in the settings. Are these presets even functioning on this game in the current code?

#4599 5 years ago

Yesterday I added this Pearl deck mod from Mezel. Thought I would post because I haven't seen it on this thread before. I think it looks like it was supposed to be there originally.

20190225_164550 (resized).jpg20190225_164550 (resized).jpg20190225_171403 (resized).jpg20190225_171403 (resized).jpg
#4612 5 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Thanks for the heads up. I just placed an order with Mezel. I cancelled it and added this to it. How does it attach?

It comes with red 3M double-sided tape however I wanted access to the hardware underneath, so I used velcro pieces instead. I did the same exact thing with the Mod couple's Kraken because I wanted to have access underneath that as well.

#4669 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

External subwoofer peeps - do you guys just clip on to the speaker terminal at the bottom of the cabinet or is their a special hook up needed?
Just going to be using a PSW10 for both POTC and MBR when they arrive and will get another for my Houdini since the PSW10 only has 2 hookups

I've posted about this before. JJP's are just computers. You can easily connect a headphone cable y splitter off of the audio out port on the motherboard. And then just run that to an RCA adapter on the line in on your subwoofer. This is the cleanest way to go. You have no modification to your game. No soldering. And it's the proper way to send signal to a subwoofer. Easy peasy

#4685 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Cool I like this method for sure. Wish that was the case for hooking up other games too.
Anyone else use the pinnovators kit as I am going to have 3 games in total once my MBRLE shows up and it might be nice to have all 3 hooked up to one sub and their PINsub Multisystem kit seems to do the job. Just have to hack some wires to go from the cab to the 3.5mm jacks on the kit.

Actually that is the case for other games. Buy the pinnovators sub out kit and it cleanly allows you to connect a headphone jack cable to your sub. The kit actually comes with a cable.

1 week later
#5488 5 years ago

I installed these Kraken art blades today, finally.
I have installed art blades on 6 of my machines and mirrors on 2 others. This POTC was hands-down 100% the most difficult to install them on. This playfield is SO TIGHT in the cabinet. It's crazy. I bought those pinball universe side art plastic protectors to use and they were actually difficult to slide in even BEFORE installing the blades. It's gonna be a pain in the ass every time I have to lift up the playfield now but I think they look awesome.
Oh, and I had to cut the holes out myself. Tilt didn't pre cut them.
I know that every machine is different and there will be some that have more room than others. If your pirates is tight like mine I highly suggest you use those plastic protectors.

Junky

20190311_125504 (resized).jpg20190311_125504 (resized).jpg20190311_125544 (resized).jpg20190311_125544 (resized).jpg20190311_125611 (resized).jpg20190311_125611 (resized).jpg
#5522 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

?.. Pumped to get this game!

You should be! It’s seriously fantastic

#5535 5 years ago
Quoted from djxealot:

Thinking of installing art blades or mirror blades... but read some horror stories about the playfield being too close to the cabinet and ripping them up.
Thoughts?

Read my post from yesterday #5488. You definitely will want these plastic art protectors

https://mezelmods.com/products/pinball-cabinet-assembly-blades

#5614 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Maybe I should just play nothing but Tia Dalma until I see one....

Tia is definitely my favorite character to play for the simple reason of picking chapters

#5615 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

My spinning Tom was wobbling and not spinning well last night. Guess I'll have something else to try and fix tonight...

This happened with mine immediately. Upon inspection I found screws loose under Tom. Remove Tom with an allen wrench. Look at the motor and how it's attached. If you are having problems tightening the motor to the bracket try removing the lock washers. That's the only way I could tighten mine.

Junky

1 week later
#5916 5 years ago

Today I took on the mildly daunting task of installing RadCals on my LE. It took me a little longer than I expected but I'm real happy with the end results. They are thick and have a highly reflective glossy look to them. I'm pretty stoked. I really like the way they feel too.
Here are some before pics for comparison.

20190319_104627 (resized).jpg20190319_104627 (resized).jpg20190319_104755 (resized).jpg20190319_104755 (resized).jpg20190319_104741 (resized).jpg20190319_104741 (resized).jpg
#5917 5 years ago

Here are some after pics.

20190320_110848 (resized).jpg20190320_110848 (resized).jpg20190320_171731 (resized).jpg20190320_171731 (resized).jpg20190320_171748 (resized).jpg20190320_171748 (resized).jpg20190320_171643 (resized).jpg20190320_171643 (resized).jpg20190320_110857 (resized).jpg20190320_110857 (resized).jpg
#5919 5 years ago

This is not necessarily an easy install.
For example, the front piece doesn't come pre-routed out for the start button hole or the volume control hole. So you have to route them out yourself.
Here are some pics.

20190319_105644 (resized).jpg20190319_105644 (resized).jpg20190320_143920 (resized).jpg20190320_143920 (resized).jpg20190320_143926 (resized).jpg20190320_143926 (resized).jpg
#5920 5 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Very cool. Were they pre-cut?

Pre-cut yes. But I did have to route out the start button, the volume control rectangle, and the four holes for the volume control screws

#5929 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

AMAZING! I must have them! Way to go, incredible work!

Thanks Derek!

Quoted from Yelobird:

Did you just go over the original decals?

Yes. Peel and stick.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Looks great!
How much was the set?
Did you use the wet install method?

Thank you. Yes, wet method. Normally I apply all decals/art blades dry but this time the wet method was needed. I had to slide the side radcals under the backbox hinge plate that was still attached to the backbox. Call JJP for pricing.

Junky

#5932 5 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

The stairs down to my game room is very steep. If I take the game apart, do the play field by itself, head and cabinet by themselves, will it help the weight?
Anyone done this? Tried to search the thread, but couldn’t find anything.

Yes that would absolutely help with the weight however it would be a total pain in the ass to take all of that apart and reassemble. If this is a new game then leave it in the box and use a refrigerator dolly to lower it down your stairs. Make sure the dolly is on the “truck this side” side of the box. If it’s a used game then you can fold the backbox down and strap it, then take the legs off and lay it on it’s back. Then do the same exact thing with the refrigerator dolly. Go slow and have a friend help you.

10 months later
#13926 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I assume you meant “beta” code . There’s another thread where it’s being discussed. I am quite ready for it to be released, let me tell ya!

Where? I can't find it. I watched some of the twitch video, not all. The only new updates discussed were character changes.
Thanks

1 year later
#17254 2 years ago

Ok guys. Please help me out. I want to try the beta. I installed the telegram app on my phone. Created a user ID. Sent an email to [email protected] and gave them my telegram ID. Haven't heard back.
What am I missing here?

Thanks

2 years later
#18677 3 months ago

First time I've looked at this thread in quite a long time. Thought I would check in. Am I correct in assuming that nobody has heard anything regarding a code update to get this game up to 1.0?? Am I asking too much??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 38.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imagamejunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=imagamejunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.