(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,874 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #222 Liar's Dice rules explained! Posted by goren1818 (5 years ago)

Post #644 Rules flow chart Posted by Rbviessman (5 years ago)

Post #1021 How to fix black pearl lamps Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #1360 Black Pearl flippers are uneven when in upper position - Fix Posted by evh347 (5 years ago)

Post #2468 Hardware fix for balls getting hung up during multiball. Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #2892 Adjustment for auto plunger not hitting balls cleanly or correctly Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #3974 Deadflip stream from Valentine’s Day 2019. Posted by Tuna_Delight (5 years ago)

Post #4014 POTC trouble shooting guide Posted by zaphX (5 years ago)

Post #4856 Possibly let distributor go through machine and get it tuned in. Posted by dgposter (5 years ago)

Post #6315 Fix for dauntless positioning, canon shots not landing Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ilushka85.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1696 5 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Any distros have any LEs ready to ship now? I want one...

PinballSTAR do you have one ?

#1759 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Sorry to hear their position on this.
My posts are tight and I have some bubbling around the base of a couple but nothing chipped or cracked/peeled.
Keep us all posted!

All these things give your game "Character" and make it "unique".

#1761 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Imperfections are one thing but cracked clearcoat and chipped and missing wood and art is not what I call character, that is poor quality. Especially after a mere 200 games played.
I’m curious what kind of issues these CE’s editions will have and what the owners responses will be.
Fortunately my machine is fine at the moment but some of this stuff is a little beyond anything thing I’ve personally witnessed on my NIB machines.

I know... I was being sarcastic. I have a ce that shipped today looking forward to it especially after all the things in this thread. Best 12.5k spent ever!

#1864 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

It’s actually off by an inch or two on mine. Assuming the lock on the backbox is in the middle. Not that big of a deal, just weird it isn’t centered.
[quoted image]

Seems like a good reason to get to the CE

#1990 5 years ago

So while I’m glad I got my pirates ce today It’s kind of useless. Jjp did not include leg levers or the screws to attach the topper. Seeing everyone else’s missing items and issues it’s concerning to me how rushed and lack of qc that has been employed to get these out.

#2067 5 years ago

My canon opto thinks theres always a ball there... any ideas how to fix it?

#2068 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

My canon opto thinks theres always a ball there... any ideas how to fix it?

so looks like the opto in the back of the ship is hanging down.. how does it get in place and stay in place?

#2070 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

so looks like the opto in the back of the ship is hanging down.. how does it get in place and stay in place?

I guess you just push hard and it snaps in all good now.

#2188 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Pinstadiums about to be installed. Not sold yet on using them for this game so transferring from another. Will report back very soon. I was skeptical on DI but it made a HUGE diff so going in on this too.
I play in complete darkness at night so they def could use but concerned the modes shots and other times it's very apparent the GI has changed color that it's going to be lost (that impact). again will report back soon

I have them on here and they are tough because of how often they light using the rgb triggers. They do not make a huge impact on here but the UV Flasher does.

#2235 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

That’s my biggest issue they are the most costly games on the market and their quality control on pirates is very bad and people should be getting games that they don’t have to tinker with and fix all these things out of the box like a stern pinball or cgc; and I love the pirates pinball too just not sure who is testing these at the factory

My pirates ce had minor issues (parts forgotten etc) but my cgc mmr also had issues. It’s decals were ripped on the machine in the sealed box, flipper board failed after 3 games , etc. stern ... ghost busters is unplayable without specific mods. All games have issues some from transport some just from the very nature of assembly and lack of actual play testing. You wouldn’t want a dimpled playfield before you play your stern

#2299 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Latest revision of the underwater light show. Different projector (actually is brighter since the floor was so dark), green and blue lights. Will need to modify the projector a bit if possible. More on that as I dig into it. At this point, I just want to see what is possible.

Looks great !

#2303 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looks Way cool. I ordered the same light for our machine and it arrived today for some holiday makeover! Thanks for sharing!

Can you share what light this is ?

#2476 5 years ago

Which mirror blades will fit this game ?

#2480 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I believe Cointaker is the seller of the blades. As long as they are for a JJP game they will fit. In my opinion the Mirrored Black option would be the best for this game over the standard mirror if available.

I know the other games used standard Williams blades. Is that not the case anymore ?

#2488 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Well then your in Luck!! You can buy your sexy pirate on Ebay for only $23 and attach her as I illustrated with Davy Jones! lol DO please share pics of your completed upgrade!!!
[quoted image]

Can you send a link. I’ll buy her.

#2519 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Ok, side mirrors: who to get from (pinballsidemirrors.com?) and what type? B/W, JJP Hobbit/WOZ, or JJP Dialed In?

I ordered b/w from pdi... waiting for them to come on Wednesday will let you know if they fit.

#2693 5 years ago

Anyone else having the chipping from the posts ? Haven’t seen my chip but wondering if we should loosen them as a precaution.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ilushka85.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=ilushka85 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.