(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,810 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg
IMG_6275 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6274 (resized).jpeg
8b9srv (resized).jpg
20231211_131402 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #222 Liar's Dice rules explained! Posted by goren1818 (5 years ago)

Post #644 Rules flow chart Posted by Rbviessman (5 years ago)

Post #1021 How to fix black pearl lamps Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #1360 Black Pearl flippers are uneven when in upper position - Fix Posted by evh347 (5 years ago)

Post #2468 Hardware fix for balls getting hung up during multiball. Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #2892 Adjustment for auto plunger not hitting balls cleanly or correctly Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #3974 Deadflip stream from Valentine’s Day 2019. Posted by Tuna_Delight (5 years ago)

Post #4014 POTC trouble shooting guide Posted by zaphX (5 years ago)

Post #4856 Possibly let distributor go through machine and get it tuned in. Posted by dgposter (5 years ago)

Post #6315 Fix for dauntless positioning, canon shots not landing Posted by Yelobird (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider breger1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7963 4 years ago

Really wanting an LE, realizing that's not going to be possible. on the SE, does white GI lighting really make a huge difference? And the 72-light starfield on the back panel? I can live without the powder coat and invisiglass and can add a shaker motor.

#7971 4 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions, I’m in on SE WONKA as imo the $2k jump to LE isn’t worth it. But I don’t know if I can get past the GI, if it were an easy bulb swap out, from earlier posts I believe it requires wiring changes. Oh well I’ll wait and see if they do produce again in future or a used comes available. CE out of my range. That’s what I get for being late to the game.

#8014 4 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

I scored an LE! Im thinking the SE will sell out soon also. Debating buying both and sitting on SE NIB. Top 5 pin IMO. 120 plus modes 20 plus characters and plunder opponents score. Loop shot. This will be my first JJP LE.
Wonka not my style but look forward to playing it.

Did you purchase the LE from NYpinball? They have one listed and I emailed them

#8018 4 years ago

I understand, I waited too long and now that I am ready to empty my pockets there isn’t any!

#8020 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you're emptying pockets, shake a little harder - there are some CEs left, but not many.

Yeah I know..I don’t know if I can shake that hard, lol. Beggars can’t be choosers. Probably go with SE and add some things in

#8027 4 years ago

The RBG lights can’t replace the white GIs due to different wiring? Can they be replaced with a similar colored bulb that doesn’t change colors? Like a 4 SMD? Red or blue, etc

#8031 4 years ago

Joining the club, purchased SE! Didn’t want to miss out due to LE unavailability, I’m sure I will enjoy it

#8041 4 years ago

Ron of NYpinball emailed me this morning, he has an open/floor model LE. $9600, plus $500 shipping. I went with an SE instead...I'll be happy with it, instill shaker, add back illumination from Mezel Mods and powder coat in the future. So it is still available

#8056 4 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

If you can't get an LE or don't want to spend the money on a CE the SE is fine. I actually prefer the white GI to the colored. It allows you to better track the ball and the plastics are properly illuminated. I wonder how many SE's were actually made.

I purchased an SE last night, and I'll be happy with it. I'll order a shaker motor and consider changing white GIs to color SMDs, maybe a few of them and see if I like it. Happy with my decision.

#8192 4 years ago

Does anyone have the art blades that are not the Kraken? They are the ones by tilt graphics with the scull and darker theme. And if so if you don't mind posting a picture. I had ordered them and rethinking as they might not fit the art as well as the Kraken ones.

#8193 4 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

Does anyone have the art blades that are not the Kraken? They are the ones by tilt graphics with the scull and darker theme. And if so if you don't mind posting a picture. I had ordered them and rethinking as they might not fit the art as well as the Kraken ones.

nevermind, sorry I looked at a past post and find it

#8404 4 years ago

Got my new Pirates set up last night! Hesitated on SE, but I wanted POTC and LE hard to find. Overall I'm happy with it and not regretting the standard. Adding shaker motor, back illumination for star map area and some colored LEDs in the GI to offset the all white. Great game can't wait to get into it more.

IMG_3657 (002) (resized).jpgIMG_3657 (002) (resized).jpg
#8414 4 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Did you have any issues out of the box?

No issues so far, working great! An odd thing though was an extra 6th ball shipped with it, it’s a 5 ball game. It popped out of the machine when setting it up and was rusted and looked 30 years old? I wish I knew the story behind it

#8430 4 years ago

where did you get the Jack the Sparrow Barrel figure mod?

#8493 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But no LEs. SEs aren't really that hard to find, are they?

Classic Game Rooms in GA has 4, I purchased 1 last week from them. $199 shipping, bought on Tuesday, shipped Friday and I got it Tuesday.

#8513 4 years ago

For those with SE, by choice or missing out on LE order I put in the back illumination from Mezel mods, looks great! I now ordered $500 in mods, damn hobby.

05DC1289-204C-4C18-8B28-7163BA9768EA (resized).jpeg05DC1289-204C-4C18-8B28-7163BA9768EA (resized).jpeg3E536699-BDBE-4069-98E7-10B47F36E5B4 (resized).jpeg3E536699-BDBE-4069-98E7-10B47F36E5B4 (resized).jpeg
#8521 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

$500... ha, chump change! I can easily spend $1000!
Why is your BP spotlight pointed to the left?
I took out the backboard lighting on my LE because it makes the starmap look horrible.

I didn’t even notice, I’ve had it 3 days and didn’t think of it. It should be pointed back I’m guessing?

#8621 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Oh boy, here we go!!! Looking forward to this release!!!!

I've had my POTC 5 days, finally a code update

#9008 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Contact JJP, they will make the missing parts right. You might be able to get up and running in the short term with a PC power cable, and bum a set of balls from another local pinhead.
Any more pics? I’ve not really seen the SE and I’m curious on the overall look.

I've had my SE for a little over a week now. Overall all I'm happy with it. I've added a bunch of mods. I am going to add Jack Sparrow bop pumper figure, have side art blades shipping. The only thing I am really missing is RBG GIs. I was going to add some red/blues in with the whites, like on my Star Wars which I really like. However, my first JJP and didn't realize they don't use bulbs. Don't know if their lights can be changed?

I also added a shaker motor bought from JJP but it is not working. I will have to call Monday and see if I'm doing anything wrong. Don't know if I'll powder coat, maybe in a while, when the newness wears off.

QNX7HQ0YSdiVFG0tKkmn6g (resized).jpgQNX7HQ0YSdiVFG0tKkmn6g (resized).jpgS%qH+qNEQCGT9u+9qLD2vA (resized).jpgS%qH+qNEQCGT9u+9qLD2vA (resized).jpgjuujoPpyT5WsRE45pG0FTg (resized).jpgjuujoPpyT5WsRE45pG0FTg (resized).jpgw%VGbldBSvm44GukhI2OBw (resized).jpgw%VGbldBSvm44GukhI2OBw (resized).jpgwpYSlpupSxG4aAwoj73VGQ (resized).jpgwpYSlpupSxG4aAwoj73VGQ (resized).jpg
#9175 4 years ago

What level is common for shaker motor? I set mine to high, didn't feel like I was getting much out of medium due to the heft of this machine. Also, any concern with loosening parts at a high setting?

#9178 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Hmm...this would explain why AFMr feels quite a bit more intense - lighter machine.
TURN IT UP!
It'll be alright...
=)

I mainly ask because I've been blowing f713 fuse, which controls shaker motor, start light, and map turning motor. Spoke with JJP and doing some trouble shooting. It's an SE so I added the shaker motor (purchased from JJP) and started having the problem.

#9180 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Except that the software warns you that turning it up too high is at your own risk. Not advised. Mine is at default.

Is this because of shaking parts/mechs or added power load?

#9251 4 years ago

An update on my fuse 713 blowing, after installing shaker motor. This runs the shaker, start lamp, and map disc motor. I spoke with JJP, I believe Greg in tech, and he told me after replacing the fuse put shaker motor on highest setting to test it before determining if shaker motor is doing it. He stated they can be run on high at all times safely, otherwise they wouldn't put the option of changing it in the settings.

#9400 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I haven’t been able to play/ evaluate this game yet. I know LE’s are gone or scarce. Is the Standard really that much lesser of a model than the LE? From the matrix, it seems not. Thanks

I purchased an SE, really wanted an LE, but have had it 2 weeks now and love it. The big differences; powder coat armor (I don't care), invisiglass (don't want -then I'd want it on all my machines and not paying $300 each), shaker motor (purchased from JJP for $130), star map LEDs (I added a LED light strip to back and looks good), Rock formation and character spinning pop bumper (do miss these, but bought Jack Sparrow figure to mod), and the big one...RBG lighting on GIs, this I miss, as I do like the light shows of RBG on the streaming, but in the end you get use to it.

I was going to change some of the white GIs to blue and red to create a good effect, didn't realize JJP wasn't simple bulb LEDs. Don't know if anyone knows how to change their LEDs out?

I then added $1000 in mods, shaker motor, art blades, etc. and I am very happy with the machine, at least I got one.

#9402 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

You can retrofit the characters/spinning if you wanted, I think... they are just little DC Motors like in little toys and either you can buy the JJP pop toppers (Not sure) or add your own (maybe you can make the mezelmods ones spin).
I don't think you can just replace the GI boards. They are not just LEDs but RGB boards with multi-wire control connections. Oh... hum... you know, maybe this is just the WOZ 2.0 system I am referring to. Not sure what the non-RGB games look like under the playfield or what is different. If it is just the boards, maybe the wires exist and you just need to get new GI boards or maybe you need the hookup wires as well. Unsure exactly what is different but I don't think there is any "stock" replacement except with JJP parts.

I don't need to change to RBG, just change white to Blue or Red? So if an LED goes out how are these replaced? Comet or others don't sell them?

#9412 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's less destructive to just use light filter gels to change the colors to what you want. Basically what I do for Iron Maiden, Deadpool, etc with the brackets that hold them all in place.

I've never seen these? Where do you get them?

#9473 4 years ago

With Break the Curse, do you have to not only play all multiballs and 5 wizard modes or beat wizard modes? I was there last night and from the flowchart it says maphole to start Break the Curse, but this wasn't happening?

#9476 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It's not in the game yet. And wow, if you managed to get all the wizard modes and multiballs you are one hell of a player!

No, just single, live alone and play a lot

1 week later
#9768 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Where can I find jj authentic shaker motor to purchase seems kind of odd can’t seem to find any.

I got one from JJP. Call frank in tech, option 1, very nice person. The first one I got was not working and sent out a replacement. He told me set it in high since it’s a wide body and yes the machine can handle it

#9769 4 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Modding this pin is so addictive! I just got the Kraken, cannon, and silencer from the mod couple and these are truly must haves. Tonight was the first time I really looked around the playfield and man this game is just gorgeous. Now I wish I would have also ordered both flasher mods and the gold lock button darnit. Beautiful work yelobird and shipped fast!

I’m not a big mod person, have left my BM 66 and Star Wars fairly stock. But out $1000 in this, I was only able to get an SE so I wanted to go all out. Love the kraken, and the lighting...depths, backboard, and chest. And art blades, a must for all games in my opinion, why they don’t come with them and just increase the price? Like I want a black space in my game.

#9771 4 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I've decided pirates is the game I'd rather get over any stern right now. I haven't ordered one yet, still feeling like I missed out on getting an LE. They took out so much with the SE it almost seems like it should be a little less expensive than it is.

I felt the same way, but added a lot of mods and just as happy as an LE owner, considering I have one and am playing it whenever I want. So if you can’t get your favorite pizza you never going to eat pizza again? Order from classic game rooms. $199 shipping, mine arrived in 6 days. But get on them if they haven’t shipped in 48 hours

#9772 4 years ago

As much crap as Kaneda gets, and a lot many deal is warranted, he is honest, straight forward, and is open to discussing varied view points and he takes that and learns and often changes his beliefs or thoughts. If he gets a POTC good for him. He may end up not liking it or may love it. I wanted to get rid of mine in the first month. I had great ball times and high scores, but then went to BM 66 and felt like I was actually progressing to something. Then it kind of clicked with me that it’s a different game and different goals

#10016 4 years ago
Quoted from Trooper11040:

Ok I think I’m going to pull the trigger and get the SE...I swear if the LE comes back out, I’ll be so pissed haha

Just do it, I had the same dilemma, got an SE a month ago and actually glad I did over LE. I put the extra $1k into shaker motor, art blades, and a lot of mods that really matter most. I don’t care about invisiglass, will not upgrade all my machines for $300 a pop. And yes the GI LEDs is the biggest miss, but you won’t even notice

#10021 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok not that I want to learn bad habits but how do you start so many games and not play as many? Is there a way to restart on a bad ball. I know you can do that with Stern games never tried with JJP titles. Great, a new way for me to cheat lol.

After drain ball. Open coin door, push menu button, then back button to main screen and it resets game. Yes it is a bad habit

#10026 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I guess that is another way but isn’t the quick restart setting the more common method?

I didn’t realize this was an option, I will definitely switch that setting

#10054 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Spinning Tortuga Tom, which you can buy, Devil's Triangle arch over left wireform, which you can buy, starfield, which you can't buy but some of us are working on a lighting mod, and I believe a couple of barrel plastics over the pop bumpers.

Where is the triangle arch available?

#10056 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

JJP has them, around $50. Tortuga tom is $220, but stay tuned because a pinsider is working on a mod.

I just ordered stuff from JJP too, oh well I'll wait. I bought a Jack Sparrow figure for the pop bumper already, I don't need it to spin.

1 week later
#10433 4 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

If anyone knows of a distributor with a Standard Edition in stock, please let me know. Thanks!

ebay.com link: Pirates of the Caribbean Standard Edition Pinball Machine Jersey Jack In Stock

I purchased mine from Classic Game Rooms, my first time using them. Purchased on Tues, arrived follow Monday. I did have to call them Thursday to push along the shipping as they state ships within 24 hours. they have 2 left

#10437 4 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

They are sold out, as well.

sorry man, just an hour ago they had 2 listed on ebay

#10507 4 years ago
Quoted from Moomert1:

Well I had this same issue. I was too impatient to wait for help. I had to adjust the rear legs. So........I got on all fours.......went under the machine then lifted with my shoulders / back then adjusted one leg at a time. I'm pretty sure there are better methods.

I built a very simple device. A 4x4 about 6 inches longer than height of front, nailed to a piece of wood, like a foot by a foot. Then nailed in old piece of carpet on the end of the 4x4...lift up front end and put on the piece of wood. Did same for the back, needing a longer 4x4.

#10533 4 years ago

I’ve been playing scrum a lot, with bonus hold and female character spot you can really go deep! Got all wizards done then come to find out the final wizard mode isn’t coded yet

ACFC4A60-711C-47DC-AEDB-E06341F2C3F5 (resized).jpegACFC4A60-711C-47DC-AEDB-E06341F2C3F5 (resized).jpeg
#10536 4 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

I'm editing them still. Lots of audio sync issues and also doing some color correction. Hopefully by the end of the month. Just need to stop playing so much pirates!

Great stream tonight Karl! Just wish I were half as good as you. Love watching, laid back and very approachable to questions in stream

#10609 4 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

Make sure everything is in alignment on both ships.
On the SE version I play on-location the cannon has been out of whack since almost day one - to the point that I'm just qualifying Black Pearl multiball using the skillshot advance once the cannon is primed to be loaded. Much easier than having to make 3 missed shots or the rare chance that the cannon shot actually hits as intended.
Its unfortunate but JJP POTC is definitely a game that needs major tweaking/dialing in before it plays 'right"

How do you qualify with skill shot to advance? Do you mean the plunge skill shot to the ship entrance?

#10617 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

From page A-13 of the manual (the section titled “Skill Shots”):
3) Plunge the ball with medium strength to send the ball toward the top of the playfield. If you are able to drop it into the subway entrance, beneath the Black Pearl mini playfield, you are awarded points and one stage of progress toward sinking the Dauntless with the Black Pearl cannon (below, center) and qualifying The Curse of The Black Pearl Multiball. You also get to board the Black Pearl mini playfield in an attempt to further your progress (more on this feature to follow).

I guess I was referring to if multiball can be started without the cannon shot?

2 weeks later
#11068 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Hey folks just installed a shaker in a potc se... do you have to turn it on in setting? No shaking happening

I purchased 2 shaker motors from JJP when I got my SE (1 for future title or whatever) were non functioning, returned and they sent out new ones. Call support tomorrow, should be plug n play.

3 weeks later
#11438 4 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

My SE got some new trim, just need a few more mods and shes done. Topper, lighted starfield, spinning pop bumper and artblades. New leg bolts and levelers on it's way as well.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did you have the original powder coated or are these ordered from a retailer?

#11447 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

That's what I was under the assumption of too.
Oh well. They look slick either way, definitely compliment the theme and colors of the game.
Do the shorter legs affect gameplay at all?

No I think he got the body armor from JJP, the Hobbit ones, and then he had his POTC stainless steal legs powder coated to match. I assume he gave the powder coater one of the Hobbit armors for reference?

1 week later
#11645 4 years ago

Does anyone have the trough lighting installed? I was thinking blue, but afraid it may drown out with the playfield art and will not notice much difference?

2 months later
#12523 4 years ago

The code update needs to have some more moments, playing hobbit tonight and killing Smaug, victory laps when wizard mode completed..such an amazing code. With a better shooting POTC it could be so much more with some added depth.

5 months later
#14690 3 years ago

So I’m having some troubles with left ship flipper. I’ve posted a video clip. As you can see it engages weekly compared to the right. As game play time goes on it completely stops working. I took it apart and made sure everything was tightened. Could this be a coil stop going bad? Okay I can’t post a video for some reason?

#14692 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Do you have enough up down gap clearance so it’s not binding with the guide?

You mean the flipper to ground clearance? I have my ship off now and actually there is less clearance. I’ll try that and report. Was going to change coil stop but I’ll try this first thanks

#14694 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Leaf blade switch on your flipper button working good ? Two leaf blade switches both sides. Closest to flipper button for lower flippers, the one farthest from the flipper button for uppers. Be sure the one for uppers is closing when you push the flipper button in.
You can test in Tests - Switches - Dedicated - push flipper button in slowly and see if first one then the other registers on the screen.
LTG : )

Yes flipper button works great. So I went in and adjusted for clearance and was actually fine. I switched coil stops with right ship flipper. I also changed coil sleeve. Started game and flipping great. 15/20 minutes in dead. Played another 20 minutes and didn’t work at all. Went to eat a snack came back 10 minutes later and was working..I have no idea what’s going on? I’ve had the game almost a year and never any issues till last week. I’ll search other forums to see if I can come up with anything. Thanks for your suggestions!

#14697 3 years ago

That all checked out good, except the clearance relative to the plastic on top side was very tight and the flipper rubber was set too high. I suspect and hope that’s what caused the over working of coil. I will try it out later. Sometimes I over look the simplest fixes and over think it.

#14701 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

One weird problem I saw on a machine - the wire harness to the Pearl rubbed raw and shorted against the flipper assembly. I put thick plastic wire loom on that harness to prevent this. Are all the wires to the pearl intact?

yes everything checked out good. I think I figured it out. The plastic of the ship runs so close to the top of the flippers at the proximal end. So I cut out part of the plastic, to allow for better clearance. I played for 20 minutes and no problems yet. I will give it a good hour game later and hopefully that’s it. Lots of work for just that, oh well I cleaned under ship and star map area and replaced rubbers in The star map area that were at the breaking point anyway. I can’t get enough of this game, an all time great!

1 month later
#15002 3 years ago

Sorry if this is mentioned somewhere. My depths kick out all of a sudden stopped working. It is not the multiball, I have already fixed that with the post next to the subway. It occurs during single, multi, anytime. It eventually kicks out, very slowly after ball search. Optos are aligned well. Any thoughts?

#15008 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

It’s not detecting the ball is there. I had that happen because I put extra packers on the rubber which the solenoid plunger rests on. Basically your opto down the bottom of the depths in front of the solenoid is not detecting a ball. Have you tested the opto?

Excuse my ignorance, still learning a lot. I tested the coil, I assume testing the opto means a switch test?

#15011 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. Tests - Switches - Matrixed. An opto is a kind of switch.
Toss a ball in.
More info here - https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_WPC#Opto_Switches
LTG : )

Thanks, yes it's definitely the opto, switch test not registering.

#15021 3 years ago

You and me both!
Sorry didn’t reply sooner different times zones. Yes as someone else said you need to test the switch and check the opto alignment and that it’s plugged in properly. Sometimes it’s a bracket problem.

The opto is shot. I switched the bayou opto to it and works perfect. order placed with JJP already. I actually found my Maelstrom ramp entrance opto cord was cut on one of them..The wires run so close to the metal guides I must of worn it down over time when I cleaned? I resoldered (which is a bitch, those optos are so small and soldering a 22-gauge wire sucks) and works great.

#15067 3 years ago

I’m having an opto switch problem I was hoping to get some help on. My depths shot does not work, unless I unplug the Bayou, J2 connection from the IO board. Also, my chest enter shot does not work, unless I unplug chest lock 2, J2 Connection on the other IO optic board. Therefore it’s not an opto problem but a connection somewhere? It’s odd why this is happening on 2 boards and involving the same connection points, as the depths and chest lane are both J4, orange insertions. It’s driving me nuts, lol

#15068 3 years ago

And to add I just noticed happening on the other IO board, right spinner at J4 doesn’t work unless unplugging J2, cannon load switcg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider breger1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=breger1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.