(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,885 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Buzzie
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pirates2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2296 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2297 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2298 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2299 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2300 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #222 Liar's Dice rules explained! Posted by goren1818 (5 years ago)

Post #644 Rules flow chart Posted by Rbviessman (5 years ago)

Post #1021 How to fix black pearl lamps Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #1360 Black Pearl flippers are uneven when in upper position - Fix Posted by evh347 (5 years ago)

Post #2468 Hardware fix for balls getting hung up during multiball. Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #2892 Adjustment for auto plunger not hitting balls cleanly or correctly Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #3974 Deadflip stream from Valentine’s Day 2019. Posted by Tuna_Delight (5 years ago)

Post #4014 POTC trouble shooting guide Posted by zaphX (5 years ago)

Post #4856 Possibly let distributor go through machine and get it tuned in. Posted by dgposter (5 years ago)

Post #6315 Fix for dauntless positioning, canon shots not landing Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#452 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Holy crap is this thing heavy!
Got it into my house from garage and need more manpower to get it in the basement.
I think it might be heavier than my Williams Indy.

For sure...jjp pins are 350-400 lbs

#475 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Found where all the loose hardware laying in cabinet goes with exception of a thumb setscrew.

Coin mech... common they fall out in shipping

#481 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Finally got the errors to clear and play a game.
Right mini pf flipper needs to be adjusted, after the first flip it got stuck in up position. Is this adjustable without removing the ship? Just needs to be tightened.
Also, Was able to lower the center disc to be flush with pf however there seems to be some up and down slop when pf is lifted causing the spinner to be slightly above pf but when pf is lowered gravity puts it back in place. Does the center screw do anything to tighten this up? Doesn’t seem to tighten or loosen when I turn it.
Thanks for all the help, beautiful game and don’t want to mess it up!

I believe they made the upper playfield easy to flip up to make adjustments...

#512 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I played two games and am still trying to fine tune that flipper on the mini pf. Disk seems good now although it doesn’t sound great with glass off, lol! Hope that baby holds up over time. Sounds like sloppy plastic gears meshing, I’m guessing this is normal.

You sld just sell me your potc ...

#544 5 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

I'm thinking about getting a POTC but I want to make sure I get the most recent build. Can you guys tell me what has been fixed from the first games that were shipped? I believe the ball getting stuck on the right ramp transition is something that has been fixed, has there been any other corrections that have been made recently or more importantly . . .any fixes that are coming soon or should be made?
Thanks

Most things sld b refined which is the reason it took so long to start shipping

#619 5 years ago
Quoted from Rbviessman:

I've had a couple issues, including the leg bolts which were admittedly a bit frustrating, HOWEVER, I would do it all again! You will not regret having this great machine. Please see the Top 100. I just checked, JJPOTC is now #2 of all time! (only down by .001). I predict it will be #1 soon. As I stated in a previous post, I can't wait for the next JJP release. That's my 2 cents, but obviously it's your money.

Lol... dont worry im sure potc will move down considerably tomorrow.... all new games start number 1 or 2.... deadpool was number 1 for a week lol.
Dont look into the ratings to much

#620 5 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Wow, there seems to be a lot of problems right out of the box. I had my check ready to mail out to my distributor yesterday but I didn't. Unfortunately I'm going to wait until they get a handle on all these issues on the assembly line.

All pins need tweaking out of the box from my experience..... especially pins with so much on the playfield like jjp makes.

#707 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:I understand that. My machine is level and playing perfect.
Using pin app and machine set to JJP spec is 7.6 pitch. You all just rolling with it that steep or bringing it closer to the more common 6.5?

If its playing well than id say leave it. Most of my pins are 7.3 -7.5 as thats the speed i like and they play well there imo.

#709 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Thanks for the input!

Also i use the app your using...

#713 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Ha found the bastard[quoted image]

Seen a few people post about some broken wires in that area. Hopefully something gets changed on the line so this dont happen

#840 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Setting reply to free game is an adjustment I recommend for home use.
The crack and animation are very rewarding.

For sure.. i set all my jjp pins like this as they have a great show.

#914 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Well, I solved the switch 21 low stuck closed issue. The switch was wedged under the ramp in the closed position. I’m thinking a hard hit off the pops may have caused this so this will be something for everyone to keep an eye on.
Now can anyone tell what this white plastic thing is under the ramp between the upper/lower 21 switches is?
[quoted image]

Its a slingshot...

#915 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Well, I solved the switch 21 low stuck closed issue. The switch was wedged under the ramp in the closed position. I’m thinking a hard hit off the pops may have caused this so this will be something for everyone to keep an eye on.
Now can anyone tell what this white plastic thing is under the ramp between the upper/lower 21 switches is?
[quoted image]

The switches activate that sling...

3 weeks later
#1508 5 years ago
Quoted from Energyspike:

Do you have a link for the felt (where to purchase)? Thanks

Mylar will work well also if u cut it to fit closely around the hole edge. I cut my own mylar and put it around any place that cld possibly chip or wear.

#1516 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Emailed Cliff last night. He is waiting to get his hands on a game or playfield.

That and hes so backed up it cld b a long time before that happens unfortunately

#1545 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Oy...hate to report this one...found it when trouble shooting a chattering sling. Chipping by the slings and slings wearing thin. Thoughts on what to do about this one??? New rubber, fine. But playfield chipping significantly on both sides? I only have 457 games on it. Just lost a ton of value on this one. Guess I will call JJP on Monday.
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow never seen that area on a jjp pin chip... wonder if it was overtightened at the factory or not tightened enough and was moving when sling activated ?Hopefully its a one off and not a common issue. Seen this on a few stern pins also over the years

1 week later
#1825 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I get my POTC LE tomorrow and it feels like Christmas came early. So excited!
Going to pick out some mod couple mods next.
Are any of you using aftermarket pinballs such as Marco Silverjet premium?

They will magnetize....

3 weeks later
#2879 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Agree somewhat but to be fair.... All manufacturers are increasing prices. Last I checked my Munsters LE was close to 9500 with shipping and tax. So not That far off from a JJP. Love the theme a Lot but by far it's not in the same level as POTC which justifies the slightly higher price. At least to me.

Agreed but its really hard to beat a munsters pro in the mid 5k range and its only missing the lower playfield over the other models. Its no jjp pin but a fun theme and very fun to shoot , especially delivered to my door for 5500. Ill have a jjp potc at some point tho ... just waiting to c their next release first.

2 weeks later
#3141 5 years ago
Quoted from Nytewatch33:

Thank you for the thoughtful replies. Honestly, I prefer the Hobbit them over POTC. I love all thins Tolkien When I first played the hobbit shortly after it came out, I was kind of left flat though. The ball seemed to roll around in that big empty field in the middle and I was kind of bored. But then I recently played it, I believe with the new code, and it was a night and day difference. I loved all the pop up bash targets, and as I figured out the gameplay it started to really become interesting. The call outs and movie clips are fantastic of course. Then I switched over the pirates and there is just so much to do! I love the idea of a map and moving through the map as the game progresses (I am an RPGer so that just feels like home to me) The ship is awesome, the chest - awesome toys! If it had original movie clips, music and call outs it would be a much easier decision. Man someone should figure out how to load in clips from the movie. But even without that, it didn't disappoint. I do feel like I could play that pin for a long time and not get tired of it.

I was not a fan of hobbit at all until recently.... the new code has made it a absolutely amazing experience . Also 7.2 seems to be the sweet spot for the game playing very fast and smooth. Not to mention u can get modded low play smaug editions for around 7k that is absolutely gorgeous.

#3223 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Could be the balls they supply. I think they are absolute shit compared to ball barons ninja or carbon chrome.
I chucked the JJP balls after about 250 plays.

Quoted from Captchaos:

I played 10-20 games before my ninjas arrived. So those original pinballs were thrown out early on.

He said he changed the balls multiple times...

1 week later
#3443 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Nice, so they’ve made at least probably 400 LEs in the past two months.

Le are not done in any kind of order

#3746 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Yah I would be making that switch for sure.
Thanks for everyone's input. I really do appreciate it. There certainly seems to be a positive consensus and there have been very few HUO sales (2 I think) and they didn't get greased too bad, it appears. My biggest concern is that 10k potentially leaves a lot to the downside if its not a game that would last long and that's why I posed the question.

Quoted from f3honda4me:

An HUO LE just sold for $8900 within a couple days of going up for sale.

I know of a few on fb and a few others just around my area that sold . All them sold for 8600- 8700. . Not to bad of a loss imo. Im actually thinking of getting one before production is over.

#3752 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

8600 is leaving money on the table. Game will sell in a heartbeat at 8900.
Big D jump on board. The game is loaded.

I probably will but really wanna c jjp next release first ... but unfortunately looks like they may stop production before that? I'm sure there will a few available from distros tho....

#3753 5 years ago

I think even when production stops prices will come down.... its just what happens with 9-10k pins these days unless it's limited. It will settle where 2.0rrwoz and dile has most likely which is 7800-8500 but probably on the higher end of that. Also jjp will make more if its in demand.... its a great pin

#4033 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thank you both. To me, it seems that POTC is a much deeper game than MBr

Understatement of the year lol.... potc is a excellent pin and offers so much more . Mb is a fun pin and all time classic with great theme, but there's really no comparison imo.

1 month later
#5962 5 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I finally fixed my treasure chest issue tonight for good. All you guys with locked balls in the treasure chest not releasing during multi ball, here’s your fix. Basically, the chest is too level and not angled to the left enough for the balls to roll out. The black foam inside the chest is intended to be there and is NOT the issue. The fix is to remove the nut holding down the right side of the chest. Then install a second identical nut on the threads first and tighten it down. Position the chest bracket back over the bolt and install the other nut to secure the chest. You’ve effectively added more left angle to the chest and now the balls will roll out of the chest much easier.
I had slightly magnetized Ninja balls and replaced them with new ones which made no difference, but raising the right side of the chest fixed this issue for good. So nice to lock three balls in the chest multiple times in a game and have them release like they should now. You may have to bend the release arm slightly towards the closed position if the balls are rolling out of the chest and overpowering the hold arm as they will have more weight and momentum. I also turned the left and right lower flipper power settings up to 30 to make treasure chest shots more consistent.
Now I need to figure out how to fix the loose slingshot posts from tearing into the playfield art and chipping it. Maybe replace those thin posts with regular star posts to protect and also cover the existing damage? The screen in the backbox is also won’t stay level and locked in the latches. I’ve tried messing with it over and over and as soon as I install the backglass, it pops out of the latches and sags on one or both sides. Looks like crap and I want this fixed.
This thread is really great with everyone co tributing with mods and fixes. It’s an amazing game when everything works!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Star post wld work well

4 months later
#11498 4 years ago
Quoted from moTiv8:

They should reduce the sounds of the Bumpers.
It is way too loud during gameplay compared to the other Sounds.

Yes this annoys me along with the chapter /mode start sounds.

1 week later
#11639 4 years ago

Anyone have any issues with the spinning disk gears? I think my gear on the motor is getting stripped and just spinning on the motor. The actual gear teeth look good but i think from all the switching directions quickly its striping it . I believe mine has updated neoprene gears?

#11642 4 years ago
Quoted from tgrinchy:

Have you tried tightening the set screw on the gear to the motor shaft?

I haven't looked at it.. ill give it a go ..thank's

#11651 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

FYI there are 2 set screws. Good luck.

Yep .. issue was the gear was cracked.. guess the 3d printed part cld not hold up over time..

#11673 4 years ago

I think the le pop bumper lights are the same way...

#11702 4 years ago
Quoted from Trooper11040:

Any SE owners out there, I made an extra trunk mod with all the extra parts I had from my builder (direct plug and play for the SE. I’m only asking $100. If you have any interest, pm me!
[quoted image]

Y wont it work.on my le?

#11704 4 years ago
Quoted from Trooper11040:

It might work on the LE...i do not know which harnesses the LE/CE have used/not used. I know on the SE, I have a harness that ends and supplies 5v. It was a harness located at the bottom of the machine near the magnet that supplied power to the depths opto (back of playfield)
[quoted image]

Ill give it a look

#11749 4 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Soooo....I am now unexpectedly part of this crazy club! Long story short, pinball fan for years...insert standard pinball story here...and always wanted to start a modest collection. I was actually waiting on the rumored JJP GNR pin to be my first. However, I have been playing POTC on location and, I have to say, I became obsessed. I debated for weeks on what to do and how I would find one. Well, a surprising opportunity came up for me to purchase a NIB LE from Automated Services in CT. Apparently, they had a very late cancellation on the game - right time, right place for me I suppose. As an aside, Automated also told me that they had also received 1-2 SEs that were still available as of late last week (if anyone is still hoping to nab a new one from a distributor). They have been really fantastic to this point and hoping that continues well into the post-sale, especially with this one.
Reading the ups and downs of this thread, the troubleshooting thread, and chipping pf thread is not for the faint of heart. I won't lie, these threads had me questioning my judgment and my purchase decision again and again. But now that it has been delivered, and seeing the family so excited, I feel SO fortunate that I was able to get one and I'm ready to jump in, learn, and have a great time. Thanks to all contributing to these threads! Your time and effort in helping others are extremely valuable, especially for new pinball owners like me.
First post ever. First pin ever. JJPPOTC LE #1012. Wish me luck...[quoted image]

Have fun and just enjoy the game which is what they are designed for. Don't worry too much about all the small stuff and little nit picking going on with every pin these days. Make sure its working correctly and all the documented fixed are done and you will be fine.

#11777 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Yep, leave the right post alone. You only make the star map harder to hit.
Basically, the left post is the unofficial bash toy of pirates. Right in the centre and easy to hit. Many shots going for the star map would brush past the plastic post on the left and take a piece of the rubber sling with it. Added to that, that the ball would rest against it during chapter select and then wedge, it’s only a matter of time for that sling to go.
The right one does not get hit head on, and the gap between centre post and right post is narrower so ball does not get wedged there.
Adding the 3/8” post rubber (and dremmelling the sling post groove slightly) means that the sling rubber now is protected. Ball contact is now with the post rubber and not the sling.
However! Like anything there is a trade off. Before the ball would brush past the post or ricochet inside the star map. Not with the new post rubber. Even though we are talking 1-2 mm narrower compared to the sling and post, the substance has changed. Any brushing past rubber post sleeve will now result in the ball bouncing back down the playfield. So my star map shots need to now be more accurate than before. So don’t do the right post, unless you want to make the shot harder.

Id like to see what exactly people are doing to fix this ...

#11853 4 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Hello All. Murphy People here. I'll be picking up my POTC this coming weekend, and have read every post on the first 21 pages.
Only 217 pages to go! I understand the challenges of POTC ownership, but being mechanically inclined... I'm up for it. POTC has been
my grail for a while. Look forward to continued reading. Any "hot topics" you'd like to point out regarding the game is appreciated. I plan on updating the
star posts immediately.
Murphy

Brand new? Also potc is not as bad as pinside makes it seem. Mines been pretty good and is no different than owning b/w pins imo

#11859 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I got lucky. Mine has been great right from the box.
What is the best way to hook up an external woofer? I tried the old way of clipping to the bottom cab speaker, but that didn't give me much output like it has on my other games.

Really? That's how i hook up all of mine and they sound great. Are the positive and negative hooked up correctly ?

5 months later
#13737 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Big Bang Bar - $20k used, remake happened (the first time), remade pins $15-$20k now too, another remake rumored
Big Lebowski - $12-15k, more coming
Medieval Madness - $15k used, remake happened
Cactus Canyon - $12k used, remake rumored
Attack from Mars - $10k used, remake happened
Monster Bash - $9-10k used, remake happened
jjPotC CE and LE are at the TOP of that list for values now and still rising.
Any time there's those kind of huge resale prices, the machines get remade. JJP could easily sell another 500 LEs (especially if they changed the PF art, replacing giant Jack sparrow with an ensemble piece) at YBR money $12,500 - that's $6.2 million gross.
He'll make more eventually. But no one should wait based on my theory. Buy jjGnR and enjoy the crap out of jjPotC's designer's next game in the meantime.

One difference is potcle is twice the pin of any of those pins previously remade. I'd guess if they do make more they will be 11.5-12.5 and only make a run of 500 or so and may take something out? Like ybrwoz ?

#13739 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

YBRWOZ was limited from the start (until the Wicked Witch of the West black and neon green edition is announced, heh), so yeah, I can see jjPotC starting up on the secondary line once JJP sees where Wonka/GnR production is at later this year. Essentially getting CE pricing for 500 more LEs is pretty compelling, and by then the secondary market could be even higher.

I'm just glad I was able to purchase a le 7 month's ago... I paid up alot at the time and glad I did or I probably wld have never owned one. Just hope this new code is released soon so I can enjoy it before i pass it on to a collector friend .

1 week later
#13939 4 years ago
Quoted from koops:

ONLY if they are close to having them on the line. Hype is measured in days now. Releasing too early kills sales. Even wonka seemed to take forever to ship post release.
If the game isn’t on the line people will move their money to the next hot thing. Money needs to be locked in.
Stern knows this. Spooky knows this. Does jjp know this?

Spooky knows this? Jjp gets pins out quicker than spooky even if they get a late start? Some people will be waiting almost 2 years to get their rick and Morty ? Confused by what u mean? Also I believe wonka shipped within the time they said it wld from reveal?

#13940 4 years ago
Quoted from koops:

ONLY if they are close to having them on the line. Hype is measured in days now. Releasing too early kills sales. Even wonka seemed to take forever to ship post release.
If the game isn’t on the line people will move their money to the next hot thing. Money needs to be locked in.
Stern knows this. Spooky knows this. Does jjp know this?

Quoted from bigd1979:

Spooky knows this? Jjp gets pins out quicker than spooky even if they get a late start? Some people will be waiting almost 2 years to get their rick and Morty ? Confused by what u mean? Also I believe wonka shipped within the time they said it wld from reveal?

Guess spooky does have it figured out ..at least what works for them. Release a pin with a short teaser and limit it to 750 even know it will take 18 or more months for some to get the game. However make the 1000 -1600 deposit non refundable and you sell out instantly with no gameplay or stream. Pretty smart actually.. and works out great for them especially with all the extra fang club members that signed up just bc you basically had to if you wanted a chance at the pin.

1 month later
#14498 4 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

It's not the Virus that's getting people looking to sell.Its the premium price they are getting and people are looking to what is coming up the pipeline.I Just bought mine yesterday and I paid 12k and i'm stoked that I was able to buy one and no regrets. 12 k is a high premium for a used game and in my opinion the more plays they get the less likely one will pay the 12k for one.And of course if Jack makes more the 12k gos to 9 k overnight.I personally have never sold any of my games so I don't buy them to make money on them, but value is always important, and if people want to move on their machine the lower plays the better.Zacks game and others I looked at had 700 plus games on them and I found one with 250 so I was willing to go 12. My point is the game is at a high price point now,and the more plays they get and when GNS,Turtles,and more new shineys come out the value of Pirates will most likely drop a bit.
But really who cares ? I bought the best game out their and it's the Twilight Zone equivalent of its time.No one or no game has come close to the new innovation,deep rules and fun this game has delivered other than mabie woz.Come on, a rocking ship that a cannon fires a ball across the playfield to hit the other ship to sink it.How cool is that :}' and when has any other company put the effort or thought into something like that.Stern has put out some great games and I have totally enjoyed them and they deserve a high five for giving us mostly fun games but Jersey Jack and Eirc,Joe and the all team deserves a high 10 for being the best innovator and bringing it all to the table.I know this has been said over and over but hey I just got mine yesterday and I'm totally stoked and heading back now to make the play count go up.:}

Actually if they make more they won't be 9500 for a nib le anymore(most likely)... y wld they be when they have been selling pretty regularly for month's between 10500-14000(mostly around 12-13k).and some ce for 18-21k. Heck even standards were selling for 9500-10k. I suspect if they do make more(still unlikely anytime this year) they will be 11-12k plus shipping and possible taxes ...so used huo modded ones will still get 10500 + depending on everything. Regardless it's a great pin and I had mine sold for much more than 12500(bc of all the upgrades) but held off to wait on new code and knowing another run cld cost me 2-3k. Its whatever tho bc I'm enjoying having it in the collection and trying to learn the rules. And I ordered another 350+ amazing mod for it today... lol.

1 week later
#14651 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Any ideas on spotlights for this game? What type? What color (Natural white, Warm white, sunlight?) fits this game the most? Thanks!

I think it has enough spots from the factory? It's a very well lit pin and looks to have cool white in the spots

1 month later
#15001 3 years ago

Had to unplug my headphone control from the board also... it fixed the clipping issue which is fine bc I dont ever use headphones

1 week later
#15106 3 years ago

Was finally able to put a good game together after 9 months ...20200520_002539 (resized).jpg20200520_002539 (resized).jpg20200520_002556 (resized).jpg20200520_002556 (resized).jpg20200520_002603 (resized).jpg20200520_002603 (resized).jpg20200520_002548 (resized).jpg20200520_002548 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#15289 3 years ago
Quoted from swampy:

A question for those who have the disc silencer installed. The Mod Couple instructions suggested that the new rubber gear was an 'optional' upgrade. Out of curiosity how much of a difference does this piece make? I've installed the kit but not the new gear (yet).
I've noticed that my existing gear does not have any grub screws installed - it is simply wedged over the top of the motor shaft. The instruction manual suggests there should be two screws holding it in place. Anybody else had that?

U sure? The stock gear on mine has the set screw

8 months later
#16597 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The RGB lighting the SE is missing is a BIG difference. HUGE. It's used to full effect in the modes of the LE and CE.

Quoted from delt31:

I was just going to say the same.
Even though there are more differences than that, the lack of RGB alone results in people never saying SE=LE even with mods.

Yep this is huge to me and many/most other's ...that along with everything else that the le allready comes with over the se is why many went with it and continue to go with it. I also like the topper and the effects too. There is also more lighting on the le with few more spotlights and does the se have the rgb strip on the left side of the right ramp? The se was a great buy but for 1k more at the time the le was a no brainer for most people. Again cant go wrong with any version of potc as all are great.

#16599 3 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Okay, so I didn't have the 1/2 ID inch post rubber available, so I did this. I know it shortens the entrance a bit, but it will work for now and I'll order the post sleeve you recommended for the future.
Boy I'm getting really good at taking that upper playfield off.....it's not that bad, plus a lot easier to clean and wax with Ship off.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great idea..that area gets torn up pretty quickly

2 months later
#16847 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

You have a whole bunch of nice mods! Would love to have some of those

Can't they still b ordered from lior?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Wanted
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.