(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16,236 posts
  • 543 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by harryhoudini
  • Topic is favorited by 261 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,748 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P1050752 (resized).JPG
pirate 2 (resized).jpg
pirate 1 (resized).jpg
art of pinball banner 1080 (resized).jpg
20210101_182143 (resized).jpg
20201112_193034 (resized).jpg
B1ECD902-8371-49E3-BCCB-2F9AE6D99E98 (resized).jpeg
20201230_145428 (resized).jpg
20201230_143155 (resized).jpg
20201230_143357 (resized).jpg
1CB0C36B-7CAD-4DD4-9F02-804C39F6EFFE (resized).jpeg
more bs (resized).JPG
bs (resized).JPG
irl540 (resized).JPG
IMG_3646 (resized).jpg
IMG_3643 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #222 Liar's Dice rules explained! Posted by goren1818 (2 years ago)

Post #644 Rules flow chart Posted by Rbviessman (2 years ago)

Post #1021 How to fix black pearl lamps Posted by Yelobird (2 years ago)

Post #1360 Black Pearl flippers are uneven when in upper position - Fix Posted by evh347 (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Hardware fix for balls getting hung up during multiball. Posted by Pinballpal (2 years ago)

Post #2892 Adjustment for auto plunger not hitting balls cleanly or correctly Posted by Pinballpal (2 years ago)

Post #3974 Deadflip stream from Valentine’s Day 2019. Posted by Tuna_Delight (1 year ago)

Post #4014 POTC trouble shooting guide Posted by zaphX (1 year ago)

Post #4856 Possibly let distributor go through machine and get it tuned in. Posted by dgposter (1 year ago)

Post #6315 Fix for dauntless positioning, canon shots not landing Posted by Yelobird (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VidiotGT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from goren1818:

Who here has gotten the call and will be joining the club soon?!

Waiting for my distributer to invoice me. I know I am first on their list. Any...moment...

2 months later
#715 2 years ago

It arrived and we got it setup. The monitor HDMI came unplugged but that was a quick fix. Having trouble with the chest release not firing. As mentioned before it doesn't seem to be close enough to catch. If I wiggle it it won't rest back all of the way and fires once, but then it settles too far and won't work again. Beyond that the ball got stuck once on the diverted rolling back down the front of the ship, but I suspect that might be a leveling issue.

If anyone can explain the adjustment to get that guy closer it would be helpful. I can see how it works but I wasn't feeling energetic enough to experiment tonight after making sure nothing was just binding it up.

After a long night of beer, politics on TV, and moving heavy pinball machines I think they are problems for tomorrow. Excited to get this thing all dialed in and playing smooth.

#753 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Has the relay come loose from the chest ?

Everything is connected. The gate just settles back far enough that when the relay fires the gate doesn't get pulled back. If I push it back and let it settle carefully it will fire once then when it snaps back it goes too far. I am slowly bending it and getting it closer. Worked a couple of times in a row this time and then failed.

#821 2 years ago

Does anyone else notice a lot of glare from the front left two spot lights? They seem very bright in the backglass and I am wondering if mine shifted a touch out of alignment.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 53.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Vienna, VA
$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VidiotGT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside