(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,810 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg
IMG_6275 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6274 (resized).jpeg
8b9srv (resized).jpg
20231211_131402 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #222 Liar's Dice rules explained! Posted by goren1818 (5 years ago)

Post #644 Rules flow chart Posted by Rbviessman (5 years ago)

Post #1021 How to fix black pearl lamps Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #1360 Black Pearl flippers are uneven when in upper position - Fix Posted by evh347 (5 years ago)

Post #2468 Hardware fix for balls getting hung up during multiball. Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #2892 Adjustment for auto plunger not hitting balls cleanly or correctly Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #3974 Deadflip stream from Valentine’s Day 2019. Posted by Tuna_Delight (5 years ago)

Post #4014 POTC trouble shooting guide Posted by zaphX (5 years ago)

Post #4856 Possibly let distributor go through machine and get it tuned in. Posted by dgposter (5 years ago)

Post #6315 Fix for dauntless positioning, canon shots not landing Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11968 4 years ago

don't have this issue.
have another : no choices in preinstall modes, like 3balls, 5 balls, or easy normal etc.., screen is blank...
And strange that is no official music theme of POTC no ?

1 week later
#12080 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

So you POTC fanboys have finally cracked me. I have a chance to pick up a NIB Potcle. Im, a bit worried about the playfield, but am reassured by the recent promise to replace chipped playfields. What do you guys think? Should I take the risk and do it?

amazing game

#12083 4 years ago

Woz is better for me but this two are complementary, have hobbit 'spectalulary', POTC 'adventure', woz 'magic' all are so differents and good

#12087 4 years ago
Quoted from tatapolus:

Some advice please: My inner loop shot (the switch labelled "inner loop enter") is not registering every shot, especially fast shots are missed. What should I do? Obviously it is the switch beneath the black pearl. hurra Thanks

Outch, what i will do ? Remove black pearl to tale a look un first

1 week later
#12234 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Not really. The ball hanging up only happened when the BP was NOT moving. The rocking would release it.

Hum i think mine is always moving ingame

#12258 4 years ago

question : how to randomly select a caracter? seems to exist a flippers bouttons combinaison to this

#12261 4 years ago

Thx!

#12305 4 years ago

Wow guy so many works for this ramp ^^ you just have to bend a little the wired form who retein balls lol

1 week later
#12400 4 years ago

Problem with spinners, they are here like sails not like doors!

#12438 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What more could they POSSIBLY want on WoZ? That game's code is ridiculously complete.

Like remove horse of a different color award owned simply when second ball is engaged and fired

#12469 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Which endgame are you referring to? There’s not a final wizard mode after battle of the 5 armies AFAIK

There is, but you have to end the 31 missions and kill Smaug then you have finally arkenston wizzard mode!

1 month later
#12923 4 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

There was no room in my POTC for installing mirror blades in a „normal“ way. However, I really wanted the mirror effect so I installled them not at the full side with the playfield sliding along, but as a top installation on the playfield side. Ok, I have to move them out before raising the playfield, but this is an easy job. You need to cut them at the down side, which needs to be done by your blade supplier. They are fixed at the hinge posts and at the front.
So that is a solution for anybody who wants mirror blades while having narrow space.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

i successfully installed standars mirrors sides on mine, was very just but its ok!

#12924 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

They look great....I'm shocked there was enough room to install them. Mine could barely fit game blades. Hope they don't get all scratched up raising and lowering the play field.

you should use it, i use it for all mines

https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html

3 months later
#14262 4 years ago

the STL file is yours?

1 month later
#14831 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Nice job!!!!
Is it normal for the outermost chapter select switches to get hit a lot less during random chapter select than the middle ones? I’m not 100% sure but it sure seems that way....[quoted image]

it seems that no matter what switch is activate for lunch chapter mode, it's a random choice

#14841 3 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Keefer has explained the rules for this. It is more likely that you activate the last hit chapter shot.
Search for pinball_keefer post and you will find it. (hit, pinside user)
edit, i did it for you:
Guys, the modes are selected by the last target you hit (the color in front of the insert). You have to hit one of those targets to start a chapter. While it's bouncing around, the side rubbers rotate the lights. It's all based on physical action.
Note this generally means the last thing you qualified is more likely to start because of how it assigns the lights.

oh thanks i don't see that!

6 months later
#16041 3 years ago

patience guys, update will be amazing, and they will probably implement wifi modes like GnR

3 months later
#16628 3 years ago

hope this is for a hudge monster update from hell!

1 week later
#16666 3 years ago
Quoted from Stef95:

moi je suis juste heureux de l avoir et merci à ses concepteurs d avoir fait un flipper hors du commun.

moi aussi en plus il prend de la valeur ^^

3 weeks later
#16703 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Ok, but to be honest, I'm no gurning expert, and I was certainly facing the camera... Next time I'll try to be more neutral and see it helps.

have you been in test mode of camera sensor?

8 months later
#17356 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

My chest is not releasing the balls during multi ball when I have several multi balls going at the same time. It releases the balls in single ball play. Has anyone had this happen and know what is causing it?

sometimes my balls are magnetized and have some difficulties to fall from chest

1 year later
#18574 5 months ago

maybe open a worldwide petition ?

2 months later
#18712 69 days ago

love it since my nib buy but what about 1.0 update? WTF jjp

3 weeks later
#18750 44 days ago
Quoted from Heater:

I was picked to try the ĤerulEase on my POTC I/O board. It is amazing. I am the original owner of my pirates and have done all my repairs. The most I have done when it comes to soldering is attaching a broken wire. The thought of desoldering/soldering a board pretty much intimidated me. I resigned to either spending $400 or pulling the board and shipping it off. I am so happy that I waited and bought this.
First off, the instructions are spot on. The pictures alone explain everything you need to do. The entire install took less than 10 min. It is as simple as attaching two wires to the board via screw that holds it, replacing two fuses and then securing the caps inside the Blackbox. Really that simple.
As far as performance, it is as great as everyone has said. The flippers are snappy and quick. I had to turn down all the coils, and playing with them now to find the sweet spot. Much easier chest shot, Bayou hole and ramps. Star Map really flings the ball and you can tell the magnet grabbing the balls is stronger.
The Must Have Mods for this game are the Chest mod and the spinning disc belt. Now there is one more and this is it. No matter how you change the caps, this is the easiest.

why not simply adjust power in the settings?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=Thot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.