(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,875 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by Mrsiyufy
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #222 Liar's Dice rules explained! Posted by goren1818 (5 years ago)

Post #644 Rules flow chart Posted by Rbviessman (5 years ago)

Post #1021 How to fix black pearl lamps Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #1360 Black Pearl flippers are uneven when in upper position - Fix Posted by evh347 (5 years ago)

Post #2468 Hardware fix for balls getting hung up during multiball. Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #2892 Adjustment for auto plunger not hitting balls cleanly or correctly Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #3974 Deadflip stream from Valentine’s Day 2019. Posted by Tuna_Delight (5 years ago)

Post #4014 POTC trouble shooting guide Posted by zaphX (5 years ago)

Post #4856 Possibly let distributor go through machine and get it tuned in. Posted by dgposter (5 years ago)

Post #6315 Fix for dauntless positioning, canon shots not landing Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9595 4 years ago

Hey guys I’m interested in a potc , does the standard have that starry field in the background. ?

#9598 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I'm in the same boat interested in the standard but wondering is there such difference in gameplay and features worth waiting for a LE to pop up. I read theres no RGB on the playfield or star field.
I really dont care about the star field but does the RGB make a difference? Does RGB playfield mean all those changing colors on the arrow indicators will be just white?

yeah Im just going to wait until something pops up. I learned my lesson that a desired pin always shows up in the listing at some point, always.

#9601 4 years ago

Did POTC ever come with radcals?

#9607 4 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

zaphx I am liking the radcals, but wondering what the installation is like and what kind of edge you have on the radcals. Could you take a side pic showing the thickness of these? I am guessing they just lay over the decal?

yes can you share how you did this? I wanted radcals on my woz rr, do they just go right on top of decal?

#9706 4 years ago

Finally found a CE for sale near me. Can't wait to get it! I haven't really watched the movie, but Im a fan of the pirate theme. Maybe I will add a goonies mod.

1 week later
#10136 4 years ago

my CE I got has radcals. Did all CE have radcals? Is there any way I can damage them by screwing in the legs too tight? I thought I heard a crack when I screwed in one of the bolts and I didn't even do it that tight.
Thanks

#10137 4 years ago

Oh and also my topper is relatively noisy, not too bad, but audible. I love it, its awesome, is there any maintenance required on it?
Thanks

#10188 4 years ago

The Radcals on POTC CE are great, but they aren't as shiny and blinding like the Dialed in CEs.

#10268 4 years ago

Does anyone know if the CE came with a certificate or not?
Thanks

#10369 4 years ago

Hey guys I’m new to potc and I just played a few games . The ball has gotten stuck three times already right after launch right under the black pearl somewhere . Search function does nothing . Then I have to behind the machine lift it a bit then it pops out from the right door on the black pearl . Anyone have a fix for this ?

#10372 4 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Adjust your playfield pitch to 6.5 to 7 degrees and make sure it’s level left to right, otherwise the ball hangs up in the subway and doesn’t reach the VUK.

I bought this from a friend the pitch is literally like all the way up . I never seen a pin set like that . Hind legs all the way front legs short all the way . Is that normal ?

#10378 4 years ago

Hey guys so again new to POTC I have only played a few games. I noticed that my treasure chest is wide open, is that the way its supposed to be?

#10385 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Sadly they removed the open / close functionality

Oh weally?? For like all models in production?

#10402 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They just sent this out on the support list for JJP. It offers a kit to minimize damage from the sling posts and a half price offer for a replacement (spare) playfield.
-------------------------------------------
Dear Jersey Jack Pinball Fans:
It appears that some Pirates of the Caribbean™ playfields have an issue at the base of the plastic posts, which may damage the playfield.
To help prevent damage, JJP suggests adding new Nylon washers under the plastic posts. You may request the post update kit: 51-100072-00, via our website, free of charge.
In further support, JJP will sell an unpopulated production playfield at 50% off the retail price, plus shipping. Installation costs are the responsibility of the owner.
For International Update requests, please contact your distributor.
For domestic update requests follow the instructions below.
How do I request a Pirates of the Caribbean™ Post Update kit?
1. Go to our website. https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/
2. Select the Support tab > then Support Form http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Support-Form/
3. Enter all Contact information and the Game Serial number.
4. Select CASE TYPE: POTC Post Update Kit
5. Select CASE ISSUE: Playfield Damage
6. Request: POTC Post Update kit: 51-100072-00
7. There is no charge for the Post Update kit
What is in the Update Kit?
30-009005-13 Single Star Poly Post, Clear Qty 6
92-100004-00 Washer, Flat, Nylon Black, 0.490 OD x 0.281 ID x 0.031 THK Qty 6
92-100005-00 Washer, Flat, Nylon Black, 0.750 OD x 0.443 ID x 0.032 THK Qty 6
How do I request a new Pirates of the Caribbean™ Playfield?
1. Follow the above instructions but for Cast Type Select POTC New Playfield Request
2. Select CASE TYPE: POTC New Playfield Request
3. Select CASE ISSUE Playfield Damage
4. The price for the unpopulated playfield is $550.00 plus shipping.
a. Installation costs are the responsibility of the owner.
b. Pictures of the damaged Playfield must be submitted when opening the case
-------------------------------------------
Great support from JJP, as usual.

Is this for all POTC models including CE?

#10429 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If the playfield is damaged, I'm assuming. CE is one of the choices when it asks what model you have (though it also asks for your serial number, so they should know that anyway).

Lucky for me it looks like my CE already has those washers installed .. phew. Didnt want to do any work if I didnt have to.

#10434 4 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

ebay.com link » Pirates Of The Caribbean Standard Edition Pinball Machine Jersey Jack In Stock
I purchased mine from Classic Game Rooms, my first time using them. Purchased on Tues, arrived follow Monday. I did have to call them Thursday to push along the shipping as they state ships within 24 hours. they have 2 left

I had good experience with Classic Game Rooms and my Black Knight LE. Came without any hiccups and or damage. Good luck.

#10477 4 years ago

Ok this machine is heavy. Whats the easiest way for me to lift it to adjust the feet on the legs. I think the incline needs adjustments. Any tips ?

#10541 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey guys I’m new to potc and I just played a few games . The ball has gotten stuck three times already right after launch right under the black pearl somewhere . Search function does nothing . Then I have to behind the machine lift it a bit then it pops out from the right door on the black pearl . Anyone have a fix for this ?

Leveling my pin fixed this issue just in case someone else has this problem. Now to play! It looks like there is lots to do and learn! Can't wait!
I asked this before, but does anyone think the CE topper needs maintenance.. mine makes a creaking noise, maybe some lube?

#10550 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I think the main fix is to drop the speed on it to 4 or so.

I didn’t realize the topper speed could be adjusted cool I’ll look for setting

#10575 4 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Finished my final run of CE shooters today 8 pc’s, 4 of each version.
This totals 25 produced, and the demand has slowed down lately so this probably was just the right nr to meet it .
I have some raw stock left. Made an LE trading company version, maybe there are others who would like a special character version , if so let me know .
As always comes with matching barrel to fit inside the game .
Pm for more info if needed outside of the dedicated topic for it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

wow looks like something from a movie.

#10603 4 years ago

Man POTC is crazy. There is so much to do. I love JJP they have so much on the play field to explore and do. Whats up with that pirate that turns around like crazy at the pop bumpers? What is he doing?

Thanks

#10659 4 years ago

POTC is pretty damn amazing as are all JJP games, but is there like a simple rule/ guide sheet for how to play and whats going on? Anyone have a link?
THanks

#10663 4 years ago

At least potc picture at the end of the game doesn’t show my double chin like dialed in does

1 week later
#10840 4 years ago

Hey guys I just noticed Today that my right side radcal has a very slight bubble underneath it . I can press it in. It’s mild hardly noticeable have no idea how that happened must be a manufacturing imperfection anyone else have Same issue ?

#10864 4 years ago

See that little bubble on the right radcal ? It’s minor and needs a certain angle to see it I can push it in a little bit then it pops out must have been a manufacturing issue ?

377F6682-7717-4D22-90F4-7CEFEC94943C (resized).jpeg377F6682-7717-4D22-90F4-7CEFEC94943C (resized).jpeg
#10868 4 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

I think replacing that side would be a pain. I wonder if you could needle prick it then hit it with a heat gun just to warm up and activate the adhesive and then use a roller to compress it back down - then put something up against it until it cools... I doubt you would ever see the needle hole, and not sure it would work but my guess is JJP just sends another radcal. That or just try the heat gun without the needle. Either way talk to JJP first

Thanks for the advice I’ll contact them. I guess it’s so minor I’m probably not going to mess with it , but will see what they say

#10870 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

What was your build date? I'd be inclined to see if it resolves itself over time, hoping the air eventually makes its way into the porous wood.
But if it was many months ago, maybe that is not gonna happen...

Looks like a December 2018 build, so its been about 6 months

#10874 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Poking a needle through the thick plastic radcal is a different beast though. Much more difficult and will leave an unsightly blemish as compared to a thin paper decal.

Just wondering how this happened can’t be from moving it , nothing touched the sides there is no obvious impact . Kind of seems glue didn’t fix well there

#10876 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Just speculating...the installer probably went a little too quickly and just trapped air in there. Same way air bubbles happen in traditional paper decals.
I doubt there is any problem with the glue, it is very strong and you said it sticks briefly when pushing it in.
I'd try the wallpaper roller though, I bet you can squeeze that air to the top and get it smooth.

So aim up not down ?

4 months later
#12947 4 years ago

Hey guys this volume control in the front of the machine on my POTC CE, is there a way it can control the main volume like it does on my Dialed In ,or is it only for headphone use?

#12951 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

my front volume buttons control main volume of machine. There is probly a setting in menu for what it does (assuming)

Yes menu setting thanks ! Don’t suppose same thing for woz ? I’ll check into it

4 months later
#14475 4 years ago

my ball keeps getting stuck under the left side of the treasure chest, does anyone have a fix, Ive been looking but didnt find much in this thread
Thanks

#14479 4 years ago

Thanks for the reply guys, this is where it is, like right under neath the treasure chest. I think my machine is level. It doesn't happen that often, but enough to annoy me.

IMG_1556 (resized).jpegIMG_1556 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#15110 3 years ago

Hey guys my black pearl is going nuts since I just updated to 0.99. It goes really fast, then slows down, then speeds up again. Is this normal behavior? Am I missing something?

3 weeks later
#15161 3 years ago

POTC is by far the best game in my collection, but I wish it had more of a "disney" feel to it, like that smell when you enter the ride.. maybe a shot of some mist in the face when you start a multi ball or hit something.

#15166 3 years ago

I remember taking our 1 year old down that first decline on the ride

Quoted from liorillusion:

great idea. i already made 4D system for WOZ and few people ere already have it. but its not for sale to the public. kingbw scott9

just wait....

What’s a 4d ?

#15169 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

smell, smoke, wind, light effect. and its will take you some time to figure from where it comes to you
there is a video in jjp fan group in facebook. i also sent few sets direct to JJP.

What ??? That’s awesome ! Can U share link so o can see it?

#15172 3 years ago

I wonder if that is what the big annoucnmenet for innovation is from JJP???

1 week later
#15222 3 years ago

I could have swore one time POTC took my picture and it put a fake pirate hat on my head, have you guys seen that?? I never saw again since.

#15224 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It is 66k.

Yep. Sometimes it will give you an eye patch or a parrot too.

Man I have only seen it once. Maybe some setting?

2 weeks later
#15317 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

For me removing the hinge bolts was the most difficult part of the project - they were so tight the plywood veneer chipped on the inside
For my second set I went with PinGraffix blades which have larger holes, so no need to remove the hinge bolts.
Btw, wet method is absolutely the way to go.

I just got pingraffix potc blades and they don’t have holes for the knobs maybe I ordered the wrong ones ? Can u tell us which one u got ?

#15319 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

These are the one I purchased and they had large holes for the hinge bolts. As I recall the holes were cut but it wasn't obvious until I peeled the graphic from the backing.
[quoted image]

Hmm.. I see no holes at all, I guess Ill try peeling it and see what happens. I hope they are there because putting this thing on without those holes is going to be a pain, the Woz blades fit like a glove, it was quick and easy.

Thanks for the info.

Update, mine dont have holes, I will contact pingraffix see if they can do something.

Added over 4 years ago:

Update update.. Pingraffix sending me new set. Awesome customer service, responded in like 1 day.

1 month later
#15469 3 years ago

Can I use one of these screws inside the head to use for a ground wire? Got the new pinwoofer amp.
Thanks
803FA05D-6345-4E44-933A-6269119710F9 (resized).jpeg803FA05D-6345-4E44-933A-6269119710F9 (resized).jpeg

#15470 3 years ago

Hey guys I was doing some
Work adding a new amp to the back box everything fine but now my
Playfield has no leds at all . Everything works fine where should I look for the problem ??

#15472 3 years ago

Fuses ok. I think it might be more simple solution, i was reading the tech thread, and some mentioned that a wire underneath the playfield which controls all the insert lights came loose, I think I will check there because I did have a really hard time pushing the playfield back into position, it just wouldn't go back down and back without some force. The only thing that don't work are inserts and that back star panel, flashers work fine.

#15474 3 years ago

Well that don’t work all cables
Look secure any other ideas ? There is a flashing led near a big chip on the driver board does that mean anything ?

#15475 3 years ago

Never mind it’s working now

#15478 3 years ago

Loose wire that’s all

#15479 3 years ago

I had my best game today and completed all Multiballs but still didn’t reach wizard mode how many movie chapters do u have to finish ? And do they need to be 100% to get wizard mode ?

37AE0E0E-7BAD-43C2-B6DB-E2C1F5C5057F (resized).jpeg37AE0E0E-7BAD-43C2-B6DB-E2C1F5C5057F (resized).jpeg6B587F8E-B74E-4C1F-BD09-E3EED7D23B24 (resized).jpeg6B587F8E-B74E-4C1F-BD09-E3EED7D23B24 (resized).jpeg
#15485 3 years ago

Ok I probably have to review the rules but is there like an actual end to the game like I’ve heard there is for Jurassic park ?

5 months later
#16240 3 years ago

Now that I got an HMS mod, I also want to get a opening/closing treasure chest, can someone point me out to the best and easiest to install mod for this? Also I want to add some color flipper buttons and under cab lighting for my CE, what colors you guys suggest matches the best?
Thanks

1 month later
#16474 3 years ago

Finally added some undercab lighting. Went w/ blue for now... ocean.

b09ff623-d639-4a3f-b317-e9e5cb4b6197 (resized).jpgb09ff623-d639-4a3f-b317-e9e5cb4b6197 (resized).jpg

I need green for Alien, but that one is more complicated I think .

#16483 3 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Has anyone tried using a projector instead of LED strips? A friend of mine has a small projector that creates a moving water effect on the wall. I've often thought about trying to put something like that projecting on the floor under Pirates, but I haven't messed with anything yet.

NOw that is a great idea. Bravo.

#16503 3 years ago

I’m noticing some static noises occasionally during gameplay from the speakers , sometimes .. any suggestions ?

3 weeks later
#16671 3 years ago

Well I guess for sure the one thing I got out of this podcast is that JJP will be sticking with standard body for some time to come.

I took down my CE ad, I can't part with my POTC even if I was offered 35 k for it, its too fun and awesome. I would be very very sad if it left.

#16676 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I'd make sure the audio jack is well seated in the motherboard. Also potentially replace the ground loop filter with another one.

Thanks man I tried that and replaced the ground loop filter but was still having issues. Some on here suggested earlier that it could be the headphone jack, so I disconnected the black thick wire that goes into the mother board in the back box at the bottom right hand area, and its better. So now that the headphone jack isnt operating .. anyone have a permanent fix to this?
Thanks

5 months later
#17081 2 years ago

Added these nice flipper mods. Matches the CE pretty well, any ideas on a good color for the rubbers?

IMG_4843 2 (resized).jpegIMG_4843 2 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#17145 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Ok, the interference on mine is at all 3 speakers... it's like the earth shields aren't working at all... maybe the sound board should be earthed somehow and the earth isn't being made on the board itself... electronics is a major weak-point of mine... is it true to say that there are two 'wires' for each speaker and the middle wire (the middle pin on the connector) sends the sound information and the outer wire forms the earthing and also the 'return' for the sound signal? If so, would it be possible to simply earth the appropriate lug on the speaker to solve an earth shielding issue??
If this is a totally stupid idea and will blow something up, it's a testament as to how stupid I am in electronics!

I dont know if this will help or not I was getting a lot of crackling,pops and weird sounds all the time when I was playing, turned out to be the headphone jack connected to the backbox, once I disconnected, that it fixed my situation.

#17149 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Looks like Zaphx

If he sold his CE for the asking price he can pick up an LE for under 20k and pocket a sweet profit.

Yes but the barnacles! And the topper! Shiver me timbers...

1 week later
#17164 2 years ago

Code?

1 week later
#17202 2 years ago

I just emailed JJP to be on beta ! I cant wait to try this when I get home!

#17234 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:Beta build 2 up and running! Damn those achievements in game are cool feels like playing Xbox
[quoted image]

What are u using for your backglass lighting?

1 month later
#17339 2 years ago
Quoted from Maurice:Find my new mod….
Hint: look at the right ramp.
[quoted image]

I dont think I want to eat at red lobster anymore.

1 month later
#17444 2 years ago

Man just had the worse nightmare that someone stole my POTC , woke up in a cold sweat. Luckily its still downstairs.

1 month later
#17489 2 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Okay had sometime today and thought I would tackle this project I have had for many years even before owning this machine.
I got the DVD At Worlds End display from a local grocery store. Had it in my game room for along time, but was taking up space. Took it appart and saved the outter characters and name. Thought it might be cool to add it sometime to a top of a pirate pinball machine.
Well...today was the day. Just moved into our new home in December and my game room now has the ceiling height to accommodate my idea.
Note: the cardboard display is stapled to a 2x2 wood and is just sitting on the top. It's easily removed.
Okay pirate collector's, what's your thoughts? Cool, awesome, looks great and/or too big, overbearing etc. Let me know,
Thanks Mike
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

that looks awesome

3 weeks later
#17518 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I never liked the look. Like a schlong hanging off the cab, and wreaks havoc with the skill shots.

I always wondered with that mod how do you see the ball ready in the shooter lane? I have one of these never installed it because I didnt understand that part.

1 week later
#17545 2 years ago

Im in too, order placed. I like pirates, and canon balls and shit.

Argghh it comes with genuine gold! First thing Im going to do is take a bite and see !

#17560 2 years ago

Im so glad I bought it! Now.... what does it look like!

rcOCp5a (resized).pngrcOCp5a (resized).png
#17567 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

The screen immediatly makes me wonder.... will they release more loops for the screen!!? Love it

I hope I can add my own movie clips, need me some more pirate!

Pirates_2005_film (resized).jpgPirates_2005_film (resized).jpg
#17589 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:Just installed the Pinwoofer GT system on my POTC LE and wow, what a difference! Loving the clarity and the bass hits hard throughout the game now. I forgot what a masterpiece this pin is as I haven't played it in a long time, but it's really something special. There is a faint crackling I can hear in the tweeters when certain sounds play, has anyone run into that and what's the fix? The game also has the Pinwoofer tweeters. I'll try dialing back the gain and volume settings to see if that helps. Game master volume is currently at 21.

its the headphone jack that runs from the back head to the front coin door. Disconnect it from the back head , same issue with mine.

4 weeks later
#17627 1 year ago

Depp has been officially replaced by Disney for Jack Sparrow role.
i wonder what that means for future POTC machines if anything?

1 year later
#18449 9 months ago

Has anyone put a cliffy on the tortuga hole and how difficult was it? I think mine starting to lightly chip!

#18453 9 months ago

That wasn’t too bad while I was at it installed liors art pieces

IMG_8147 (resized).jpegIMG_8147 (resized).jpegIMG_8148 (resized).jpegIMG_8148 (resized).jpegIMG_8149 (resized).jpegIMG_8149 (resized).jpeg
#18454 9 months ago

Now the map hole and my cliffy install will be complete I’m assuming that’s more difficult then the tortuga

#18457 9 months ago

Does the ship really need to be removed to put the map cliffy on, looks like it should just slide right in

Oh never mind I didnt see the posts.

#18460 9 months ago

Im pretty sure the newest release has new video and sounds. I think I heard johnny depp a few times during a game that I never heard before.

#18467 9 months ago

Ok maybe it was just my imagination.

1 week later
#18500 8 months ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I just bought one from Christophe (Vulcano) this morning, but he may have more.

that is awesome, do the plastic waves not move too? Im interested is he on pinside to contact?

#18504 8 months ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I just paid haven’t received it yet. I don’t think they move. Yes I found him on pinside name is vulcano - he’s a jjp distributor in Europe.

Oh yes I know who he is I will contact him
thanks!

#18514 8 months ago
Quoted from jdlang11:

Yes. A complete new playfield

It's just the wooden playfields. All Ive ever done was call and ask for parts and eventually when they get enough requests they make it.

so just the playfield, not "populated" playfield.

#18521 8 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I highly recommend the metal MAP Hole protector. That area will show signs of wear and the carbon fiber one from Cliffy is not strong enough to handle it as the protector itself will start to wear overtime. CF on the saucer and behind the upper left flipper is fine. Anyone who is not protecting these areas, espically the saucer and map either doesn't play their game, care about wear or already has wear in those areas.

Ugh I was hoping not to the map hole since it requires removing the ship, better get a day off to do it then! Thanks for the advice.

#18529 8 months ago

I never knew this GAP existed.

#18539 8 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

So the topper does not, in anyway, interact with game?

did the original POTC CE topper interact with the game ? I never noticed on mine , just cuirous
Got my new black pearl with video topper too! Thanks for the info on how to install

3 months later
#18599 5 months ago

I have a CE with the official topper, but also got that one from Europe with the video screen on the back. Can anyone w/ CE comment who did the swap was it worth the swap?

5 months later
#18869 40 hours ago

Hey guys I have one of those toppers NIB from Christophe that I dont have energy or time to install. If someone interested please make me an offer. US only please.
Thanks

Mo

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#18872 34 hours ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

That's awesome! Is it a replica of the one on the CE? Does it move?

Yes I think it moves and has video, its a replica not an original JJP CE topper.
I have it NIB

#18874 33 hours ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

What do these cost?

I thnk around 1600

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=Oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.