(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,885 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Buzzie
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pirates2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2296 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2297 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2298 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2299 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2300 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #222 Liar's Dice rules explained! Posted by goren1818 (5 years ago)

Post #644 Rules flow chart Posted by Rbviessman (5 years ago)

Post #1021 How to fix black pearl lamps Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #1360 Black Pearl flippers are uneven when in upper position - Fix Posted by evh347 (5 years ago)

Post #2468 Hardware fix for balls getting hung up during multiball. Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #2892 Adjustment for auto plunger not hitting balls cleanly or correctly Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #3974 Deadflip stream from Valentine’s Day 2019. Posted by Tuna_Delight (5 years ago)

Post #4014 POTC trouble shooting guide Posted by zaphX (5 years ago)

Post #4856 Possibly let distributor go through machine and get it tuned in. Posted by dgposter (5 years ago)

Post #6315 Fix for dauntless positioning, canon shots not landing Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NightTrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2796 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

for people who don't own this game and are reading this thread every day seeing new issue after another - maybe I'm just the lucky one but I haven't had any real issues. Literally none. The game plays amazing too. I just wanted to mention this b/c if I was a new buyer and read this thread I might be concerned about getting one.

I feel like you wrote that specifically for me, lol!

I watch and read this thread daily (really need to start from the beginning). I REALLY want to buy a Pirates, and I love JJP pins. I pop on here and all I see are problems being talked about. No scoring, strategy etc. Has me a little worried. I've got no problems fixing things, I can handle that. I just don't really have the time. With a demanding job, wife, and 2 little kids, my free time is very short. I'd prefer to use it playing pinball and not fixing them. I used to spend hours buying, fixing, selling games. I just don't have the time for that stuff anymore. I just want to play!

#2804 5 years ago

Yeah I'm most likely going to buy a NIB from Chris @ Kingpin games when he gets some in stock. Looking forward to it!

#2812 5 years ago

Hey all - I'm reading through this whole thread starting on page 1, but I've got a quick questions I'm too impatient on the answer for. What's the deal with the LED stars between the two ships on the back board? Is it just there for looks? Is it interactive?

#2831 5 years ago

Watch near the end of the video where keeper goes over the positives and negatives. It would be nice if this was also displayed when selecting a character.

#2836 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

If you do status report, you'll see the + and - on the first page.

This stuff right here is why I love JJP games.

Thanks Keefer!

#2864 5 years ago

Well I just threw down a deposit on an LE. My distributor says I should have my game in 2-3 weeks. I’ll be in this club soon!

What are the must have mods for this game? I definitely want to add mirror blades. Can anyone recommend where I can get those? I’ve searched a little bit and didn’t find any that specifically fit POTC.

Is there anything I should check or adjust before I play my game?

I’m trying to read through this while thread. I’m about 10 pages in. I’m sure I’ll pick up a lot of useful information through it all.

Happy to join this group that seems to be so helpful!

#2866 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I just received a set of black mirror blades from Pinballdecals. Hoping to install them today and verify fit but I think the darker mirror will be a Great look for this theme.

Cool. Snap some pics of you can.

#2934 5 years ago

Can you guys tell me if there is external volume controls standard on the Limited Edition?

I added an ext volume control to by Hobbit since the volume controls on it are only for the headphones. Is this true for Pirates too?

Will this one work for Pirates?

http://www.pinnovators.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=57

#2936 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

My LE has external volume control, so it's standard.

Not just for the headphones? Also adjusts the normal game volume?

#2937 5 years ago

How many balls are in this game? I'm going to order new balls.

#2943 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Yes it adjusts the game volume. Not just headphones.

Awesome. Thanks!

#2944 5 years ago

Does anyone have a video or link to a video that shows proper travel of the Black Pearl? The only one I've played only went to the left and back to level. Is it supposed to go to the right as well? I though it was a bit odd and now reading through most of these posts, it still seems odd. Sounds like the ship is supposed to move left AND right.

#3030 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Given that free games are meaningless, what are people doing for special to make it competitive/fair? I want my scores to remain meaningful.

I actually started putting $1.00 in quarters in my games a while ago. I love it. Free games actually have a meaning now. I get it that they are all still free games, but it makes it more exciting! There is something awesome about actually dropping quarters into a game. It give you that authentic feel.

I like to check coin boxes and see which games I play more based on the loot inside.

I put all of the money from the machines into my kids' savings/investment accounts. Just a little added fluff to what I normally invest for them.

#3053 5 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Not trying to go all biblical here, but it’d be nice if they stayed away from using 666 in some sort of “award” sequence.

666666 has no biblical reference whatsoever. 666 does though - that’s the mark of the beast, not 666666. They are literally 666,000 numbers away from each other.

#3059 5 years ago

Just got an email that my LE should be shipping this week and be in my hands sometime next week. Can't wait!

#3062 5 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Since the bracket for the topper on the LE version is not centered correctly, has anybody tried moving it? How is it attached?

I'm interested in seeing if this is fixed on mine. I'm pretty anal about stuff like that.

#3079 5 years ago

I've never had an issue with any machine I've owned in regards to sub hook up. I simply solder wires directly to the subwoofer in the cab and run them to a powered sub. The hobbit rocks and I have that sub on LOW. Is POTC an oddball here for some reason? I sure hope not. The subwoofer is the first thing/mod I hook up!

#3086 5 years ago

What colored flipper rubbers are you guys going with? Brand? Got any pics?

#3091 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

One sub powers four games accurately? I guess I'm just I'll school as I go 1 sub per game alligator clips ftw

I wouldn't go past 2. There is just no way one sub could handle input from all 4 games and sound great. It might get you by, but no way it's ideal.

1 week later
#3302 5 years ago
Quoted from VZSpyder:

JJPOTC #900 reporting in! I got it set up last night right next to its cousin and played it all the way through midnight. What a machine! Very impressed so far.
Believe it or not, I've read through every post in this thread in preparation for receiving my game. I was anticipating having to make adjustments and fixes... But my POTC worked perfectly out of the box.
Still working on learning the shots and wrapping my head around the ruleset- and still getting used to the fact that this machine takes your picture- every high score entry has me making a dumb face at the screen! Ha![quoted image]

Did you order through pinballstar? I have #800 coming and I believe #900 was a choice I had as well. Still waiting on mine. Shipping tracking shows the last movement was 1/25/2019. I haven’t heard anything since. Glad to hear yours is trouble free. Is the topper centered?

#3431 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Are the toppers centered now?

Nope . Build date 1/15/19.

#3432 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

What is the general rule about unboxing and setting up a pin in cold weather? Can it be unboxed, setup with the legs. but don’t turn it on until room temperature?
Should the game be room temperature before it is moved after delivery, from a insulated garage into the house on a dolly?

Just got mine yesterday in the cold. I unboxed it, pull the glass, slid the playfield out, removed the backbox glass. I set a space heater near the machine to help warm it up (not too close!). After 4 hours, everything was room temp.

#3433 5 years ago

Got my LE yesterday and set it up!!!

Had a few issues, main one being that I got to see that the chest was broken when I lifted the backbox. That was a huge bummer since it's not really playable right now. There was no shipping block between the chest and the black pearl like the included flyer shows there should have been.

I did get to play a few games though (no chest of course). During this, I had both of the screens go out at the same time. They didn't come back on until I power cycled the machine. I was holding the left flipper to access the info screens. Once they came up, I hit the right flipper 3 times. Both screens went out right then. Anyone seen this before?

Game 1 (resized).jpgGame 1 (resized).jpgScreens 1 (resized).jpgScreens 1 (resized).jpgChest 1 (resized).jpgChest 1 (resized).jpgChest3 (resized).jpgChest3 (resized).jpg
#3436 5 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Try tightening the cables in the head. Mine was loose on the monitor and that fixed it.

I'll check the cables, but it happens to both monitors at the same time, so that seems unlikely.

#3439 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

What build date and # is your LE?

1/15/19 - #800

#3445 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Nice, so they’ve made at least probably 400 LEs in the past two months.

Negative. The game number has nothing to do with production numbers.

#3448 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

So after doing any matching LE # requests they completely randomly assign an available number?

I really don't know to be honest. I have 5 numbers to choose from. 800 was the best of those IMO. I asked my disrto about order and numbers and he said they have no correlation.

#3453 5 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Rule suggestion: Governor Swan is useless in single player games and not a terribly compelling choice in multiplayer (IMHO). To make him a viable choice, in addition to his prevent plundering "power", perhaps also add that you start the game with a ball saver? It fits the theme of him "being a protector".

I disagree. In multiplayer games when you are the better player, this can be a huge advantage.

#3459 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I have yet to see a problem with chest multiball. It seems to do the right thing for me?

After 3 chest multiballs, it won't let you lock balls anymore.

#3462 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

How did you connect the external subwoofer to your POTC?

Just solder the wires to the sub in the bottom of the cab. Run those wires out the back bottom part of the cabinet. There are some screens that you can remove the screw too and have space for the wire.

#3480 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Thanks Eric!
Is there a list somewhere or possibly a wish list somewhere?
The one thing that gets me with some regularity is when a ball travels back up the left in-lane, hits the gate and goes under it. I don't think there is a mechanical fix but it would be cool if the software recognized that neither of the in-lane switches above were triggered and gave your ball back. Even if only in single ball play.
Be well and thanks for an incredible adventure!

YES PLEASE!!! I had this happen in a good game last night. Ball came through the left "outlane" and then bounced and drained through the center "outlane". I figured no big deal and the game would recognize that the switch above wasn't hit and give me my ball back.....no luck. This needs to be added.

#3481 5 years ago

Anyone have any issues with their chest fork being too high? Mine is adjusted all the way down and it still slightly sticks out of the playfield. Enough to effect ball travel and even get ball hang ups. The only other thing I can think to do is remove the complete assembly and add some thin washers for a little more space.

Thoughts?

#3482 5 years ago

Ok - going for a hat trick of posts here. I was looking at this beautiful game this morning and couldn't help but laugh when looking at the backbox. I imagine a couple guys in the bar talking about what artwork should go on it.

"How about the back glass?" ---"Definitely got to have the skull and crossbones!"----"Good Idea"

"How about the back box sides that are inches away from the skull and crossbones?"----"Hmmm....How bout more skull and crossbones?"----"Genius!!!"

"Now what about the topper?"----"Fuck it!!! More skull and crossbones! Skull and crossbones everywhere!"----"God damn! That why I love you man. Another round please!

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#3483 5 years ago

Ok last post for now. I'd love to see something else done with this screen. It's about as lame as it gets.

IMG_3310 (resized).jpgIMG_3310 (resized).jpg
#3487 5 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

I am actually going to turn that off in the menu. I like that it is a choice to do it!! It is already on the pin and since I added the mod couples coin door mod, it really does not need to appear in 3 places. Plus I can get to the wanted pics faster
nighttrain did you figure out the issue with your screens going out?

Played a few games last night. It didn't happen. I'll keep an eye on it and post back if it acts up.

#3488 5 years ago

Just wanted to post that JJP support and Joe @ PinballStar are awesome. Within just a few hours of me making them aware of my broken chest and other minor issues, they had fixes ready to rock n roll. It's great customer service that makes me love JJP pins!

Bravo JJP team. Bravo.

#3499 5 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I'm new to pinball ownership and in the past couple months bought a JJPOTC LE and a STNG. Both have been great games to play, and searching Pinside forums has been super helpful in identifying and troubleshooting some issues popping up in both machines. Unfortunately I don't have much experience or knowledge with mechanical stuff and I don't have much of a tool collection, so it's been very slow learning for me. I've browsed a lot of the history on this JJPOTC thread (up to about page 50) and I've had many of the same issues with my POTC LE as others (ball hanging up on right ramp, balls entering chest but rolling right through instead of locking, and wire breaking under mini playfield - still don't have the courage to try to fix that one yet) and I just had a couple other issues pop up that I haven't seen mentioned (or I missed them). I was wondering if anyone might have some advice to offer on either of these:
- First, the wire return ramp from Malestrom has in the past day or so shifted to the right by about 1/2 inch so balls coming down it are getting hung up on the top edge of the right slingshot where they're supposed to drop down into the "R" lane. I see there are screws on the dividers between the P & I lane and the the I & R lane. It seems like I should just need to unscrew those a bit, nudge the ramp back over and re-tighten in place. Problem is I don't know what tool to use on those two screws. I checked the user manual (especially pages C-135 to C-151) to see what size they are but I couldn't identify it. I went out and bought a 7-piece SAE nut driver set thinking it should be one of those sizes but 5/16 was too small and 3/8 was too big. Any idea what tool I need for those screws?
- Second, in the past week I've had several shots bounced back at me from the left orbit (yellow skull shot). I think the post at the start of that lane may be raising when it shouldn't and blocking the ball, and then retracting when it gets hit. I haven't been able to confirm it for sure because the post is blocked from view when I'm playing and I don't know it's a problem until a shot gets blocked. Anyone have anything similar to this happen?
Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you.

1st question - Yes - You need to loosen that nut and slide the habitrail over a bit. Try metric sockets maybe? Otherwise a small crescent wrench.

2nd question - I think this is designed in some mode. The post pops up to deflect the ball back to the upper left flipper.

#3638 5 years ago

Liars dice is awesome. Just learn how to play!

#3645 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Still don't personally think this is a software bug at this point. I suspect you have a connection or CPU issue somewhere. Especially since it's primarily happening only to the main monitor. Have you tried reseating Every connector and checking pins? Just a thought as I'm not sure it would help but I would consider reloading the software as it may be corrupted?

Not possible. Floating scores wouldn't be showing up. Has to be software related.

#3693 5 years ago

The left post assist comes into play when you're playing a chapter that has an upper flipper shot (map hole/loop) and no other character is lit on the left orbit.

Genius. I love this!

#3694 5 years ago

Can someone clue me in here.

X = Played the mode and didn't complete?

Check mark =Played the mode and completed?

Skull = ?????

IMG_3353 (resized).jpgIMG_3353 (resized).jpg
#3697 5 years ago

Cool. Thanks guys.

#3712 5 years ago

Question on strategy here.

I find it very difficult to play all 5 chapters of one movie unless you choose Tia Dalma. The position of the chapter start area makes it difficult to start a chapter after making the shot, without starting another chapter.

For example. Let's say I want to play through Curse of the Black Pearl chapters. I hit that shot. Then I need to get the ball over to the left flipper to make the chapter start shot. So I hit the left ramp....now I have 2 separate movies qualified.

Any thoughts here?

#3716 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Post pass instead of left ramp shot.

I was trying that last night. I can post pass all day long on my other games. I just can't seem to pull it off on this one for some reason.

#3934 5 years ago

What kind of spotlights does this game use? I had one bad one and replaced it with a 6.3v spot. Burnt 2 of them out right away.

#3935 5 years ago

Scratch that. All of my spotlights are out now. That’s no good. What did I burn out?

#3944 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

spotlights are controlled by
f709 3a sb
f714 4a sb
Yellow power wire (J109-1) and yellow/green drive (J109-8)
are you pop bumper barrels spinning, your black pearl moving? (these are on the same power line). If they are, then you either have a blown transistor (Q416) or a broken wire. The same color wiring is for all 5 spotlights

You are correct. 714 was blown. All good now. Gracias amigo.

04C5245A-237F-497D-89FB-C0D984B409EC (resized).jpeg04C5245A-237F-497D-89FB-C0D984B409EC (resized).jpeg
#4052 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

As I wait to pick up my JJPOTC from Zach in Louisville next week, couple of quick questions for the collective:
1) What color flipper bats are they shipping with?
2) Saw in the manual that some of the rings, especially posts and Black Pearl, are made of rubber and not silicone....is that correct?
3) Trying to decide on art blades versus mirror blades. Are JJP cabinets/playfields too tight to fit mirror blades??
4) Can't believe no one is making plastic protectors in clear, only found colored plastics so far....anyone had any luck finding clear ones??
TIA!!!!

I just installed mirror blades on mine this weekend. It was tight, but I got them in. Love the way that they look!

#4056 5 years ago

Has anyone switched out their 12 volt spotlights? I had one go out (just requested a replacement). I'm wondered if there any any better options. I'm looking for one that it set back in the housing further. The factory ones stick out quite a bit and are bright when seen from the side. I'm looking for something that just projects the light forward.

Would either of these work?

https://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/8smdminit10.htm

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=17&product_id=77

https://cointaker.com/products/copy-of-1-89-flat-8-0c82c6fd-e922-4d87-96be-bc44e8d96f3e

#4058 5 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Hi, I've noticed that the side rails on my potc are not sticking to the side of the cabinet. There is a small gap between the rail and the cab and if I press I can feel the double-stick tape take hold for a second but then the rail pulls away. Same on both sides. Is this normal? Have others noticed this?

I notice the same thing on mine. Thought it was kind of odd too.

#4061 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I personally recommend these from Comet. Really good light and brighter then stock. Perfect fit.
https://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/opmax12v.htm

Do they stick out past the spotlight cone? Can they be seen from the player's view?

FYI - I just placed an order for your disc silencer and cannon mod. Looking forward to them!

#4113 5 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

So they still having problems out of box or most resolved now. Anyone get one in last couple weeks?

I got one in the last couple of weeks. My build date was 1.15.2019.

I'm really picky when it comes to my pins. I spend A LOT of time dialing in all of the switches and whatnot.

Here are the "real" issues I've had:

-The machine showed up with a broken chest. The bracket itself was broken. I feel like the gauge of metal used is a bit too thin. Replacement sent and installed. Works great now. My father helped me set up the game. He sure enjoyed his "$10,000 huh?" comments.
-Chest fork release solenoid wire solder came undone after a few plays.. Had to re-solder the wire. Not at all impressed by the solder work on this game to be honest. My father (electrical engineer) and myself (ex-auto tech) were both very un-impressed by the solder work. JJP needs to retrain their employees on this skill set. One of these days when I'm very bored, I will lift the play field and re-solder most of these wires.
-Chest forks were sitting too high. This one was odd. Honestly, I think either this mech is not properly designed or was not properly installed. Even when adjusted all the way down with the set screw, it still sat above the play field and was causing ball hang ups. I had to remove the mech and install some washers to space it out. Plays great now, but can't image someone wouldn't notice that during QC.
-One of the spotlights wasn't working. The casing itself was split in half. I could get it to flicker if I pressed on it. New bulb coming from JJP.
-Tortuga VUK was sending balls SDTM. Had to remove tortuga pop number to adjust this.

Here are the "I'm a picky pinball player and not many people but me would notice these things" issues I've had:

-Not one single flipper was properly gapped. I swear there was almost 1/2 inch play in one of them. I re-gapped all 5 flippers.
-Black pearl flippers were not properly aligned. Left flipper sat higher than the right and also got stuck in the up position.
-I re-gapped the "G-O-L-D" targets and the chapter start targets. They were not equally gapped.
-I re-gapped the slingshot switches. Also not equally gapped and also gapped way too wide in my opinion.

I have spent 8-12 hours dialing this game in. At the end of the day though, I would still do it all over again. My machine is as smooth as butter now. This game is nothing but incredible. Well designed and well coded. I've been through a lot of games, and this one is right up near the top, if not at the top. Anyone on the fence should jump right over.

My only disclaimer would be that if you don't know how to solder, or aren't mechanically inclined....you may want to look elsewhere.

Joe PinballSTAR has been great and so has Steve @ JJP for helping me out with my new chest and other minor issues.

JJP and team knocked this game out of the park. Seriously...such an amazing game and a great shooter.
chest (resized).jpgchest (resized).jpg

#4115 5 years ago

That looks so damn good. Nice work.

#4116 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

With the Pin Stadiums on and off as I know they aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. But for this pin, I love them. Now to get Tilt to make some new apron decals to match.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is not at all a fair comparison. You don’t have the lower spotlights installed.

#4159 5 years ago

Hey guys. Wondering if you can take a look at you chest "load" target for me. I'm having issues with mine.

The guide rail to the right of the target sits out into the target hole. This causes the target to not register when the ball hits it. The guide rail acts as a reinforcement and does not allow the switch enough room to move. On top of that, when I go after that switch, the ball hits the end of that guide rail and makes a terrible noise. It's starting to get dented in already after 61 plays. I'm sure it will take a toll on the balls as well.

I've tried moving the switch over. There was no play in the screw hole, so I used a washer on the right side to tip it over a bit. Wasn't enough to do anything.

My only other though is to remove the chest assembly and see if I can move that guide rail back and to the left a hair. I may even grind down the front of it so it's not hanging over the switch hole.

I can't even get chest locks going because I can't get the switch to register because of this guide rail. I don't even shoot near the chest now because of the awful noise it makes when the ball clunks the end of that guide rail.

Does yours look like this? Any other thoughts besides trying to move or grind the front of that rail?

chest 1 (resized).jpgchest 1 (resized).jpgchest 22 (resized).jpgchest 22 (resized).jpg
#4160 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The other issues on it were issues every single POTC machine seems to have:

- Sticking gold button (fixed with lubricant and/or sanding the button shaft)

I would recommend against people doing this. The problem isn't that the button needs lube. The problem is that JJP installed the switch it hits at an angle. This causes the switch to flex to the left when pressed down, and then it binds.

Sure, some lube might help this. But to actually fix the problem, you simply need to bend that switch blade to a flat/horizontal position. This will stop the switch from flexing to the left when pressed down. 15 second fix.

#4161 5 years ago

pinball_keefer I believe I found a bug last night.

I had qualified Liars Dice. Then I drained to the right outlane but saved the ball and bounced it into the shooter lane. The auto plunger launched the ball. The magnet under the pearl grabbed the ball and dropped it into the hole. I played and won Liars Dice. Then the ball kick up onto the pearl.

When the ball got on the pearl, none of the lights were on. None of the switches would register. Lights didn't come on when switches were here. The ball drained down the wireform and back to the main play field. Everything was fine after that.....odd one.

Also, I believe this is already well known, I had shot the start chapter shot and a chapter never started.

#4165 5 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

This!!! Hope you get yours soon!! I was in a couple months after the release so I just had to wait out till they started production. I received mine in mid Oct.
And I went through a good friend who does business with a great distro. I think he is located in Wisconsin somewhere

Hmmm.... No kiddin? I stand corrected then. Sounds like there are multiple issues with this button.

#4177 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Also, is there a progress map on the game similar to WOZ or TH that shows what tasks are completed?

Yes. It shows you basically everything important that you need to know. Just like WOZ and Hobbit.

#4221 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yellow arrow points to leaf blade stack below the target. Thin pliers or something. Gently grab the sides of the leaf blade stack and move to the left, direction of the blue arrow.
A little should do it. And save tearing things apart.
LTG : )
[quoted image]

Negative. That would only make the issue worse with dead hits to the guide rail.

#4222 5 years ago

Well I was able to fix my issue with the "load" switch to the left of the chest. I removed the chest and the rail. I used a bench grinder to shorten the rail. I also widened one of the screw holes so I could move the rail closer to the target. The rail is now nicely tucked behind the target and causes zero issues. No more switch problems and more importantly no more dead hits to that rail.

JJP team - you may want to look into this.

chest (resized).jpgchest (resized).jpg
#4223 5 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

nighttrain here is a couple of pics of mine. Looks as if the guides is more behind the target. [quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah yours looks good. Mine definitely did not look like that. I've got it all fixed now. Thank you for posting this.

#4318 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Apparently the newest machines off the line have different monitors than previous machines. For example, my LE with the build date 1/15/19 has the same monitor as Zaphx's friend's new CE (both have DVI connections and both look great). I'm assuming the switch was made on all models from HDMI to DVI since ZaphX's LE has HDMI.

I'll take a look at mine tonight and see what monitor type I have. I have the same build date as you.

#4394 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

What qualifies multi ball starts? I had a game last night that I was starting mb after mb after mb ...
Seems a bit too easy to start them

While I do love this game, I’d have to agree. It feels like I’m just playing multi ball after multi ball after multi ball. It’s a bit heavy on the multiballs. I may go in and make them harder to achieve in the settings.

#4458 5 years ago

Big shoutout to yeobird aka mod couple. I installed my disc silencer mod today. All I can say is wow! I can’t hear that disc anymore. I actually like when the disc is running now. Before, it was SO LIUD and annoying. If you’re going to do any mod to your game, do this.

#4576 5 years ago

I know this has been brought up before, but what kind of balls are you guys using? I have tried Marcos and Titan's and the both magnetized and were unplayable in a matter of 1-2 games. The factory ones worked fine, but got all dinged up from hitting a rail I had to modify. Any suggestions?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PB116-5

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=57&product_id=70

The balls got so magnetized that they would stick in the trough AND in the chest. The chest coil would open to allow the balls to roll out, but they would just sit there!

#4606 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Yesterday I added this Pearl deck mod from Mezel. Thought I would post because I haven't seen it on this thread before. I think it looks like it was supposed to be there originally.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the heads up. I just placed an order with Mezel. I cancelled it and added this to it. How does it attach?

#4631 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Is everyone installing cliffy's?

I'm not. Not that Cliff doesn't make great products....but really what's the point? So you cover a perfectly good and beautiful play field with some ugly metal pieces to avoid the possibility of some slight chipping? You also change slow ball roll trajectory which effects game play (my biggest grip with cliffys).

My philosophy would be that if you do get chipping and it bothers you, THEN you can cover it will a cliffy. You would still never know there was chipping below and in the mean time you got to play the game as it was intended.

It's like when you see people driving around with those black door edge guards. I just can't help but laugh. They look like shit. Same philosophy.....if you get the edges dinged up...THEN cover it up.

I still have a hard time believing that a HUO machine could chip in those hole area. That boggles my mind.

#4661 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

So you just clipped on to the subwoofer in the cabinet and ran the wire out the back somehow to the sub right?

Yes. Or you can just solder the wires to the sub in the bottom of the cab. There are holes in the bottom near the back of the pin to run the wire out.

#4666 5 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

I must be in the minority because I actually like the films. But really I love the ride so the “generic” aspects of the film intergration are fine with me. I love pirate stuff in general. Loved Black Sails....which would have made a killer adult themed pin! That said I agree with yelobird that the original soundtrack/music that they did for this pin is incredible and I would not want the movie sound now that I have had this. It fits every aspect of the game. Two thumbs way up!

I agree. I have enjoyed the films as well. I just finished #4 last night. I will watch #5 in the next few days.

Maybe people take them too seriously. They are meant to be light hearted and fun!

#4680 5 years ago

I checked my monitor to see if it's the HDMI (older) or DVI (newer) version. Mine has a DVI screen and the production date is 1.15.2019.

Screen looks great!

#4733 5 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

So does the chest shot have to be perfect ?cause I've had a lot that looked like they where in but came back out. I have checked guide and screws are tight for forks

Bump up your flipper coil strengths. I can hit it from both flippers with ease.

#4746 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thanks. It's a bummer JJP got away from the high end powder coats on WOZ ECLE and Hobbit. I wonder how gold powder coated armor with a metallic finish would have looked like on Pirates? The black finish does fit the LE well though.

Couldn’t agree more with this. It was honestly a factor that almost steered me away from the machine. I’m still glad I bought it, it’s an amazing game. But I would have love some nice powder coat. I look at my hobbit and then at pirates and it’s just Night and day different. The hobbit powder coating is incredible.

#4755 5 years ago
Quoted from philsublime:

I thought as much but I have problems getting it right. Took away the mountain and plastic and tried to bend it. Once I put the screw back in it's all like before... Where do you bend? Has anyone experience with it?

Remove that guide rail. Dremel the hole for the bottom screw a wee bit bigger to the left. Bend the rail and reinstall.

#4765 5 years ago
Quoted from philsublime:

I'll try that. Thanks. Already made a scratch in the clearcoat with that rail... Next time I use a towel as protection. Is the gate from the spinner supposed to lie nice and flat on the rail? Mine was a little bit at an angle...

I believe they are all at a bit of an angle. Mine is as well. Not really sure why. As long as it's working, I'd leave it alone.

#4766 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Not on here, ball stuck in chest. First ball shot in there, stuck close to the entrance not in the first ball lock position. Also vuk to the upper play field constantly firing and not moving the ball at all.
Anyone else find it almost impossible to get the play field back in position with the lock down brackets in? The tightest I’ve ever seen by far. Do people cut the zip ties for the cables bunches in the back to give a little more room?

Yeah mine is very tight as well. I messed around with it for a good 20 minutes the first time I tried to get the play field back in. I figured there had to be something wrong. Nope...it's just tight as hell! I have to REALLY push on my play field brackets to get it back in place.

#4767 5 years ago

So I had my switch #48 error last night when I opened the machine. I tried to move the ship and it was stuck really good. I hit and sink the ship through the hole all the time, so I was confused. Well the ship wasn't moving. After messing around, I finally found that the bracket behind the backboard was binding against the wire loom coming from the head. It was a quick fix with a dremel. I just ground down a little of the bracket and everything is moving smoothly.

Just wanted to post this in case others come across this issue and they are scratching their head. It had me puzzled for a moment because I couldn't see anything binding. When I'd pull the play field out to inspect, it wouldn't bind anymore. That's when the light bulb in my head went off.

#4774 5 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Everyone who is having this issue needs to make sure they removed the foam block that is screwed to the back of the cabinet. This block is only there for shipping. Jjp should update their documentation to reflect this.

It's removed. I'm not that dense.

#4775 5 years ago
Quoted from philsublime:

Sorry, first time I need to dremel something on a playfield. Are you using a dedicated dremel machine or just a drilling machine with a dremel. Also, you say to the left. It's to the right, no? Looking from a player perspective. I mean the goal is to bend the bottom of the flap to the right so the ball gets deflected more to the right so it can pass the sling and go to the flipper, right?

Well you're looking to move the rail to the right, so you need to elongate the screw hole to the left. This way there is room to move the rail to the left? Follow me?

This is the Dremel I use, and get a bit like this one.

dremel bit (resized).jpgdremel bit (resized).jpgdremel®micro-16223 (resized).jpgdremel®micro-16223 (resized).jpg
#4779 5 years ago

Does anyone know if the fountain of youth shot is supposed to count towards getting to that multiball on the INITAL plunge/skill shot?

Mine does not. Switches all test fine.

#4877 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Playing tonight and noticed a couple of issues. When I lock ball two in the chest it still says it's only ball one.
Also having ball release issues. It goes into a ball search but does not release long enough to allow the ball to go out. Goes into a ball search and then game over.
I've also had game over after ball 2 is locked. Having a bunch of people over tomorrow night would appreciate any tips

One more thing to check.

I had a replacement chest sent to me (original one broke). When I got this one, I found the coil the activates the chest release arm, was not properly seated. This caused that arm to not open enough. Pretty easy fix. Just loosen the phillips screw that hold the coil to the plate, adjust the coil so it sits flush, re-tighten.

I couldn't help but shake my head....

#4903 5 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJB:

Here's a thought. Would it be a good idea to disable the flippers while selecting your character at the beginning of a game? And how about leaving the previously-chosen character selected when starting a new game?

I like this idea. Flippers should be dead when selecting a character. Good thought.

#4998 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Just on a personal note , if the rumours are true and pirates is the last wide-body jjp are going to make I will be very disappointed . ( but I can understand , lots of people complaining about how expensive they are )After owning woz and TH and having a deposit on Pirates 16 months and counting , wide bodies feel the norm to me now .

I agree. It's one of the reason I like JJP pins. When I play a standard body pin now, they just feel "mini" or small to me.

#4999 5 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Interesting the JJP is now integrating the ‘post fix’ onto that subway during production to prevent balls from not kicking out of the depths and going into a never-ending ball search during the end of a multi-ball. So it wasn’t a code defect, but rather a minor error in design that was missed during development. I don’t mean to sound critical, because they did get a lot of things right overall. Credit goes to the community on that fix though.

Do you know what the fix is? Is it an update that they would send to current owners?

#5000 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

That same trap happened to my friend. I haven't seen it yet myself. I think we're gonna need some kind of protector around that hole.[quoted image]

I've had this same trap happen to me as well.

#5026 5 years ago

Can someone clue me in to what this Kaneda review is? Is this the same Kaneda guy I'm thinking about???? 2-4 years ago he would just troll every thread and basically everyone just told him to shut up. He had some anime character as his avatar....

#5027 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’m looking to buy a standard edition, anyone buy one and regret it? My distributor is going to work a trade plus cash for a nib. Wanted to get your opinions. I’ve previously owned DI and Hobbit and love JJP pins. Thanks

Go with the LE. Definitely worth the extra cash.

#5031 5 years ago

yeah, that's the same guy.

Gotcha. Makes sense now.

#5132 5 years ago

So what is the consensus on no foam behind these targets. Seems like a lot of people have noticed this. It seems very odd. Anybody know?

IMG_3503 (resized).jpgIMG_3503 (resized).jpg
#5142 5 years ago

This is to allow the upper flippers to not be so strong on a smaller playfield. Makes it easier to "hit" the switch.

That's what I was thinking. The spot gold targets still have foam, but I would have to assume that's because they are taking a more hit and will have move force exerted on them.

#5144 5 years ago

For those of you looking to get a spare play field to have on hand, have you looked into cost on this? Any idea?

#5147 5 years ago
Quoted from Latinfantom:

A big shout out to Joe at PinballStar Amusements. My local distributor was out of PoTC LEs but Joe was glad to help me out. Shipping was super fast and it thankfully arrived safe and sound. I received LE# 64 last Wednesday and overall it plays like an absolute dream. Born on date is 2/11/19 so it's clear they worked out most of the links by now. I do have two tiny issues which I'll address in a moment but first I have to say a big Thank You to JJP for this machine.
This game is a masterpiece guys. Not even crazy about the franchise but JJP NAILED IT on this one!
Simply incredible. If you are on the fence about PoTC JJP - don't be. This will likely be long remembered as a new bwncark in pin design. Get it and thank us later!
My only two current issues are:
The chest is having issues releasing the balls. I wanna say switch error 48? It will release balls but only after multiple attempts. First 10-15 games this was a non issue but now it is. Any suggestions?
The other issue is very minor but still... Looks like my plunger rubber tip fell off. First 25 games or so it was fine but noticed a loud clicking sound when I plunged the ball after that and that's when I discovered it
broke off. Should I glue it back on or is it better to have JJP send me a new one? Thanks all

Congrats on the game. It really is amazing.

Don't glue that plunger tip back on. Contact JJP or Joe and get a replacement. Mine broke after just a few games too. Shitty rubber. I have replacements on hand and just used one of those.

Enjoy the new toy!

#5154 5 years ago

I switched mine all to Titans. I had to up all my flipper coil settings to have the same effect on the ball.

Or am I crazy? I would have to assume it's because the titan rings are softer and don't transmit the same power to the ball when you are using the harder stock rubbers.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I usually use Super Bands, but decided to try Titans this time.

#5169 5 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

No, dropping a ball in the dauntless resolves '#79 Target Ship Bullseye (closed)'
To fix 'Target Switch #48 (stuck closed)' just grab the Dauntless ship and move it left then right.

My dauntless was hanging up on the wire loom behind the backboard.

#5211 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I put Titans on the 3 red flippers and 2 slings, which were all worn. I left the rest of the rubbers alone, for now.
I actually found them to play more or less the same (if not exactly the same) as the original reds, and I did not have to adjust power.

Interesting. Maybe I'm just crazy then.

#5212 5 years ago

pinball_keefer Just a minor coding suggestion. It would be nice if the cannon load door didn't close so quickly after not having a switch hit on the upper play field. More times than I can count, I'll have a ball up there (usually in a multiball) and that door closes because the ball had been flopping around up there and not hitting a switch. Then I shoot for the door and the damn thing is closed.

I like that the door closes after not detecting any more switch hits. Maybe just extend the time a few more seconds before it closes?

Love the game man. Nice work.

#5226 5 years ago

This is a bug in 0.98 and earlier, it has been fixed.

I'll think about it. The timeout only occurs in multiball (not single ball play), and is five seconds long.

We appreciate the kind words.

Gotcha. I mainly notice it when the ship is rocking around a medium speed. Just enough to keep the ball up there by itself. Then you're trying to hit the balls with the flippers and happen to just miss the ball. The ball has a way of staying up there on it's own sometimes when the speed is just right.

Thanks for contemplating this.

#5273 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

A little additional info - I was adjusting that mech last night because the tips of the fork were coming up through the playfield when retracted.
After putting it back together I noted the fork would not retract. Upon examination I noticed a wire to the smaller coil (the one which pulls the release lever) had broken off. I soldered it back and the problem resolved.
The game was fine all day and started to fail this evening during use. When it cools down it seems to work again, then fails again when it heats up.

I had a wire come off that coil as well on mine. First time I’ve ever seen a wire come off from bad solder...and I’ve been through a lot of games.

#5311 5 years ago
Quoted from cbdarden:

The wizard modes need more polish, fanfare, explanation, etc. Make them a big deal! Give me those showstopping moments! Like Killing Smaug is on The Hobbit.

Agreed. I hit a mini wizard mode usually every other game or so. Sometimes two min wiz modes a game. It's just not really exciting to get to them though. There isn't a whole lot there yet. Really not much of an explanation of what to do either. I love the hobbit wizards modes. They are incredible and exciting. The rules are laid out very well on the mini LCD screen.

Hopefully the new coded update spices those up. Keefer doesn't ever seem to let me down.

#5362 5 years ago

pinball_keefer Another suggestion. I love that you can qualify port royal multiball with 2 skill shots to the pearl. What I don’t like is that when you qualify it with the second skill shot, the pearl “resets” and starts you over. I love loading and shooting the cannon. It would be cool to still let you load the cannon and shoot, then award and activate black pearl if/when you drain off the upper play field OR sink the ship. It could also award more points if you sink the ship too.

#5364 5 years ago

Can anyone tell me what’s going on with 666666 multiball? I’ve been there a few times. I know how to get there. I just don’t understand the advantage of getting there. Are all shots worth more?

#5400 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looks great congrats! I am curious as we rarely see many POTC standards how many were made? Never going to know but my Guess is it will be rarer the. The CE Possibly. Great looking game in Any version!

Yeah it just doesn’t make sense to buy a standard. You’re already $8.5k deep. What the hell is another grand for a ton more features and candy. I can’t wrap my brain around that one. I can imagine resale would take a hefty hit on the standard version.

#5408 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

$8.5k is already big money to spend on a pin and the SE is still loaded with a ton of features. The stainless steel armor on the SE does look nice as well. Hell the SE is more loaded then competitors LE's! If there ends up not being a lot of these made as the rumors suggest the resale hit may not be bad at all.
Also, with that type of thinking one could end up saying "just spend $3k more for the CE" lol. I start having those conversations with myself and start thinking "you live only once, upgrade to the CE"! haha.

Lol! I totally hear ya. That’s what happens when I’m buying a truck. I set my budget, next thing ya know I keep upping it because “it’s only a little more”.

I just feel that JJP sets the pricing on the standdard and LE to pretty much ensure nobody really buys the standard. Now if the standard were $8000 and the LE was $9500....now we are making sense. $1,000 separating the two just makes the LE an easy decision.

#5695 5 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

New owner report. Got my game on Wednesday - built on date of 02/07/19. Prior to owning I had about half a dozen games on it at shows. Didn't get to play a whole lot on delivery day but spent about 3 hours last night. LOVING the game so far! It is so much fun. I really enjoy the multitude of unique shots (and there is a lot), and they are all fun to hit! Definitely feel this is one of the best upper playfields ever. Some upper playfields are a drag, but this one is fun to shoot. Obviously still in the honeymoon phase, but it's feeling like a long term keeper.
So far (knock on wood) my machine has been solid and free of major issues. The ball was getting stuck in the "T" inlane, so I had to bend the metal inlane divider a bit. The ball was also getting stuck by the pop bumper and spotlight by the extra ball shot - again, just needed to bend the spotlight up. When I lock a ball in the chest, the ball is not rolling to the left of the chest without a good shake. I think I just need to trim the foam pad by the entrance a bit. These have all been extremely minor things. The only concerning thing happened on Wednesday. Both monitors went black in the middle of a game. I opened the back box and reseated the cables, and nothing. Like an idiot, I thought "Why didn't I try and reboot first?". Sure enough, a power cycle fixed the issue, and I didn't have any repeats last night playing. Hoping it was an isolated event.
Anyhow - just thought I would share my experience so far. Excited to be a part of this club!

My screens blacked out on me the first day I got the game too. Hasn't happened since.

2 weeks later
#6627 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

There is no magnet at the chest, however the Star Map to the right of it has a magnet. Either way, I'd definitely use only carbon case pinballs in JJPOTC

He is saying that the balls are getting magnetized and stuck in the chest. This happened to me as well when I switched balls. I installed some carbon balls and was good to go.

#6628 5 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

8. Think I might be having the chest lock issue. dont know the rules yet though so maybe I'm doing it wrong. When lock is available to me it seems like I have to hit it super hard in there to get the ball to make a U-turn. Had one instance where ball wasnt released form chest at end of game. then following game machine got confused and released both balls after locking the first.

Get the silencer kit. I agree 100% that it's loud as f&%k from the factory. Blows my mind they send these things out the door like that.

#6653 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Purchased a manual to go with my LE - cool document! Unfortunately, it was bound incorrectly with the back cover on top of the front. Gonna have to take it to Kinkos to get it fixed as the binding machine at my workplace won't accommodate the wire binding used.
ARGH (and not a pirate argh).

Wow.....just....wow....

#6805 5 years ago

Those of you that have installed bigger clear washers under the sling posts, where did you get them?

#6810 5 years ago

For those that have switched the sling posts out for start posts, are you switching all 3 per side, or just 2 (top and bottom)?

#6811 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm going to order some flipper rubbers before my POTC arrives. Are the flippers on the black pearl standard size flippers?

No. They are mini flippers.

#6873 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I did the standard two star posts at the top and bottom of each sling and left the regular clear post in the back. There was some indentation into the PF from the factory post/clear washer combination, but no chipping on the PF there.

I’m not following you here. What clear post in the back?

So you did star posts on the slings top and bottom, but left the middle (outside) post Alone?

Pictures?

#6969 5 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Got my star posts on! I like them much better then the plain post. I guess I am just old school like that.
Actually looked really good under them, and were not tight at all.
Only 407 plays though.
[quoted image]

Did you replace all 3 on both slings?

#7224 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Sure would be nice if there was a separate JJP POTC tech issues thread. This club thread seems to be dominated by repeated issues - many of them from owners new to the hobby.
Doesn't make for lively gameplay/strategy discussions and leaves others with the impression that JJP POTC is nothing but problems.
Just sayin'.

I couldn’t agree more. I always get excited when I see there a 50 new posts. I’m thinking maybe the new code drop. Then I read through and find the same questions and issues repeated. I wish there was a way to not allow a post without reading the whole thread first.

1 week later
#7594 5 years ago

I’ve got a brand new, unopened Playfield for sale if anyone is interested. It’s the standard/LE play field. PM me if interested. Looking for $800 + shipping. They are $1000 + shipping from JJP.

1 week later
#8174 5 years ago

I've got a brand new LE/Standard play field I'm looking to sell. Price dropped to $750 + Shipping. These are $999 + shipping through JJP.

http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Parts/Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-Parts/Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-Playfield.html

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I have a brand new, unopened play field that I'm looking to part with. This is the LE/Standard play field. Shipping is somewhere around $50-$75 in the US.”
2019-04-15
Sioux Falls, SD
750 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 88 times

#8194 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's second hand now could be scratched or warped wouldn't go more than $500

Say what? It's literally brand new and hasn't been removed from the original packing. I got it about a month ago and it's simply been sitting in the closet.

#8195 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Tempting! If it doesn't sell soon would you ship to Canada?

Yes I can ship to Canada.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NightTrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=NightTrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.