(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,810 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg
IMG_6275 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6274 (resized).jpeg
8b9srv (resized).jpg
20231211_131402 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #222 Liar's Dice rules explained! Posted by goren1818 (5 years ago)

Post #644 Rules flow chart Posted by Rbviessman (5 years ago)

Post #1021 How to fix black pearl lamps Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #1360 Black Pearl flippers are uneven when in upper position - Fix Posted by evh347 (5 years ago)

Post #2468 Hardware fix for balls getting hung up during multiball. Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #2892 Adjustment for auto plunger not hitting balls cleanly or correctly Posted by Pinballpal (5 years ago)

Post #3974 Deadflip stream from Valentine’s Day 2019. Posted by Tuna_Delight (5 years ago)

Post #4014 POTC trouble shooting guide Posted by zaphX (5 years ago)

Post #4856 Possibly let distributor go through machine and get it tuned in. Posted by dgposter (5 years ago)

Post #6315 Fix for dauntless positioning, canon shots not landing Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BC_Gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1183 5 years ago

Wow, thank you for posting your issues. The battery issue seems really unfortunate... I can see this "bricking" games as time goes on. Hopefully an outside of JJP fix is found, or JJP can fix this themselves.

Quoted from dnaman:

Well, somehow in replacing the CR2032 battery, with the system completely powered off, the pin won't power up now.
I turn on the pin and hear a hum, with the driver board LEDs all lit up.
Is this something to do with the motherboard being turned off/losing power etc...? I recall something long ago with WOZ owners experiencing something.
Nothing else was touched. Any thoughts?
UPDATE#1: It must be the PC as the PC powersupply isn't starting up. I'll keep looking.
UPDATE#2: Yep, I've gone and fudged the bucket
[Do not let your battery go below 3V (like you would know , and also do not remove the CMOS battery with the power off! (as per the detailed instructions under E-3 in the JJP-POTC manual.)]
Here is the excerpt:[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from dnaman:

Well, somehow in replacing the CR2032 battery, with the system completely powered off, the pin won't power up now.
I turn on the pin and hear a hum, with the driver board LEDs all lit up.
Is this something to do with the motherboard being turned off/losing power etc...? I recall something long ago with WOZ owners experiencing something.
Nothing else was touched. Any thoughts?
UPDATE#1: It must be the PC as the PC powersupply isn't starting up. I'll keep looking.
UPDATE#2: Yep, I've gone and fudged the bucket
[Do not let your battery go below 3V (like you would know , and also do not remove the CMOS battery with the power off! (as per the detailed instructions under E-3 in the JJP-POTC manual.)]
Here is the excerpt:[quoted image][quoted image]

2 months later
#3368 5 years ago

Nice work; thank you for documenting!

1 month later
#6550 4 years ago

I just ordered one of these today; any summary of "must do" fixes on day one? (mylar, cliffy's, anything?).

I ordered the silicone washers from the Fix Guide, but not sure what else to get within reason. I expect some wear and tear, but I remember reading about concerns re: the map area where the balls bounce, scoop chipping etc; it sounded like some cliffy's came with recent versions of the game?

Any help is appreciated!

#6552 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You don't get cliffies. You get mantis ripoff protectors that are not helpful at all for protecting the chippable surface of the playfield. I'd email cliff ASAP and get a set of his ordered, since it will probably be a month or 6 weeks before your order comes up to be shipped. There's some pictures of the cliffy map hole install, which is the most challenging one on jjPotC in the image gallery on this thread.
Edit: Here's the post for the map hole install - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/123#post-4902185

Thank you for the heads up! I have emailed re the protectors. Open to other thoughts though. Not 100 percent sure these will be needed on a home game bit from what I read some have had worse luck than others with chipping.

#6554 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

After dialed in chipped in less than 50 plays, and with some jjPotC on location chipping already, it's not really the amount of play, it's the luck of the draw with the Mirco playfields JJP uses. I wouldn't run a JJP machine without cliffies as a result.
The game's pretty complete as-is, so I don't really have a recommendation for other must have things for it. I do like the Kracken mod because it looks cool, and maybe a 3D barrel top for the lower pop bumper because it will then match the other one next to it better, but that's about it. I'm working on a mod for the star map that will make the light look more star-like, but it's not quite done yet.

Nice! Thank you again. I think I saw your in progress star mod. Looking forward to your final result!

#6606 4 years ago

This is a noob question; when picking up this game is there a side the cardboard box can lay on when transporting (other than the bottom ); or is that a no-no?

Basically, if you know where the bottom of the game is, can it ride like that in the box home, or will that somehow damage something? (e.g. due to the cab laying on packing materials, stuff sliding, I don't know...)

#6609 4 years ago

Thank you both. Lloyd you are a legend for a reason!

And Wesman you are pretty good too

#6987 4 years ago

Anybody know how much this machine weighs? I cant find that anywhere (though now that I think of it may be in the manual...)

#7002 4 years ago

Thank you everybody for the weight estimate; even IF it is only ~320 pounds that is still a lot more than I have done recently

#7020 4 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Played some games yesterday at a local place. Got an air ball from the flippers straight into the pearl underneath. The ball got stuck, then dropped down into the cabinet. I will definitely get the pinball universe protector!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I was about to order this protector, but pinball universe does not appear to sell them outside of the EU... does anybody sell these to Canadians / North Americans?

If not I am sure some of us would pay a bit for you to ship one of these to us! (please!)

#7028 4 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Mezel mods is the distro in us for all things pinball universe.

Sweet! My google searching here failed. Thank you for the help!

#7060 4 years ago

Hi there! Just got my game set up and balls rarely are getting ejected out of the trough into the cabinet. A one way gate maybe is installed backwards or missing?

I need to look at the manual but just checking if there is something common to check first.

Otherwise things seem to be running great!

#7081 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Settings - Coils - Ball Trough VUK, try making it stronger.
Or check this - http://www.pinplay.com/5/adjusting_the_ball_trough_on_woz.html
LTG : )

Thank you Lloyd, I bent the "far" side of the ball trough exit fractionally towards the back of the game, and that seems to have solved this issue.

#7101 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I wish my issue was just brushing the shooter rod. I can't wedge the hooks back in at all, no matter how I adjust the angle, press backwards, or shift the wire looms. The apron itself, for me, looks misaligned/not flush at all.

Can you loosen the nuts and remove the screws from the lock down bar reciever and move it to the left slightly?

Did that to a friend's Woz and it took very little time and solved his lock down bar issue.

Tighten the nuts after and maybe reinstall the screws obviously . And make sure the lockdown bar still fits

#7117 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

I *MAY* have a problem.
I was thinking that I could just rock the Dauntless to the side or w/e and it would clear this error.
Unfortunately, I'm unable to clear this error...
[quoted image]

Did you rock it in gameplay? Did you test switch activation in test?

#7192 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I'm going to have to try that later tonight. Past that, and I don't think I have many options left.
I'm concerned that the wiring is pushing the right side out rather than being flush.

I did that quite a bit, after reading your suggestion, and someone else the other day. No luck unfortunately.... Thank you though![quoted image]

Also, I learned this the hard way, but my playfield was not resting well initially, and I was focused on the rear looms.... it turns out the playfield support braces were catching on some wires near the start switch and coin door. They were (or were supposed to be) tucked away a bit better, but the bottom line is they got caught on the "grabby bits" of the service rail and yanked a bit. I have them tucked away better now.

#7198 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Hmmm. Do you have any photos of these wires?

Basically the mess of wires at the front of the cabinet (my start button wiring and the wiring going up to the gold button needed some readjustment; the rear plastic of start button actually got pulled out and I had to stick it back on; no damage but a bit of a wake up to "fix these ASAP".

I will get a picture tomorrow or maybe later tonight, I just sealed the game back up

#7205 4 years ago
Quoted from wheels:

Yes. I installed fake mylar.

What is fake mylar? I have some vinyl static cling stuff I may try but don't think it will hold up... Free to try and pretty low risk though.

#7206 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Weeeeeeee..... Not fun. Or solving anything.
I think I quit for now.
Pirates, you are a nice looking paperweight, but I'm beginning to not like you. A lot.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I will try to take some pics of my game tomorrow. Also no shame in asking jjp to have a look at your pics.

#7280 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I contacted Frank late today. I will definitely send some pics. Mostly of me weeping, but also of the game.
Thank you for the concern! I will vicariously live via your functional games.

As vaguely promised, here are a tonne of pics.

Looking at your pics, your right service rail seemed to stick out a lot more than mine (poking out of the playfield). If you think this is the case, it may be worth trying to move this backwards (or even remove it completely to see if that solves your hangup, then fiddle from there).

IMG_20190410_190917 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_190917 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_190921 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_190921 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191009 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191009 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191011 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191011 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191017 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191017 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191024 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191024 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191036 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191036 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191041 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191041 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191047 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191047 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191102 (resized).jpgIMG_20190410_191102 (resized).jpg
#7281 4 years ago

Not sure if this was reported, but my two largest outstanding issues I fixed with clear gorilla tape.

I taped off the end of the ball trough to stop balls ejecting out of it and into the cabinet. Sad fix, but effective.

Even sadder is I used clear gorilla tape to shim up a section of the shooter lane wireform. I am not sure if mine was assembled wrong, but after looking at the obvious and previously discussed fixes for the auto plunger, I ran some balls through the wireform and there is a flat support wire that clearly should be round, that was causing a ball impact and sapping substantial energy from the ball.

I don't have the tools (or current interest) to really fix this the right way, so clear gorilla tape to the rescue. I don't have a pic of the "after" yet (I played some trouble free test games, yay!).

But the area marked here should clearly be round.... is it a flat wireform piece in your games????

I love the game, and I was definitely not expecting perfection, but as expected there are a few surprises

flat wireform bit potc (resized).PNGflat wireform bit potc (resized).PNG

#7284 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Can you elaborate on these fixes? I’m still struggling with intermittent autoplunge issues myself. I haven’t had any problems with the trough eject so I’m curious what was up there.

Aaargh, I lost my reply as I closed the wrong window... I will post better pics tomorrow, but I increased the diameter of the wireform just prior to the flat support section of the wireform.

Running the ball through manually I could clearly feel the ball hitting (and hitting hard) at this flat piece.

The slight discolorations on the vertical blue markered pics show the tape (it is meant to not be very visible, but if you can't see much that is why). It works, we will see how durable the tape is I guess

I will also post my trough fix pics tomorrow....

left Capture (resized).PNGleft Capture (resized).PNGleft Capture (resized).PNGleft Capture (resized).PNGflat capture (resized).PNGflat capture (resized).PNG
#7286 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

My ramp looks the same as yours, with no launch issues though.

Maybe the rods were welded slightly too far apart on mine. Bummer!

#7294 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Those are all of your game, correct? Interesting that the service rails are all angled like that. (I'm assuming.). This is why it's always so nice to see comparative photos. So thank you for taking the time to do that!
That's the area in the cab you had a hangup on?

Yeah, those are all my game. And yes the wire bundles at the bottom left of the cab is where the support rail "grabbed" some wires... not the end of the world, but it was unexpected!

#7332 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

MGC starts tomorrow, I'm still hoping we will hear some news about Pirates code

I am glad it is coming. It sounded like a good if likely final polish and the final wizard mode is an obvious plus. Even if most never see it

#7404 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are you doing this with the power off? If it's sticking up when you lift it manually and the power is off, you have a physical, likely mechanical issue, not an electrical one.

Yes. One of my flippers started sticking up. It had loosened and had too much up and down play so was binding. Pull your flippers up and down and see if your stuck one has appreciably more play. Mine was obvious.

#7405 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Yea. I don't even think it's close.
I watched the stream and was underwhelmed. I wasn't expecting it to live up to POTC, but I was expecting more...

It met my original pre Kameda expectations but yes potc seems like a no brainer buy in hindsight.

#7410 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Perhaps a bit too loose ... =D
As a side ... the left flipper isn't sticking anymore! =P
I feel silly. I should be intelligent enough to put 1 + 1 together. I am learning that there is a "bit more" to it then just that nut.
Sighs... back to it!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I meant "up and down" in the vertical axis compared to the playfield (i.e. not its usual flipping axis). if there is too much up and down play, the plunger can bind in the coil sleeve. Another possibility is the return spring has broken, but if there is some spring back, and it is just sticking, there is very likely some binding somewhere...

#7412 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So it just wasn't tightened to the flipper shaft enough? Easy solution. When you put it back on, make sure you have about a dime's thickness of play if you pull the flipper straight up and release it. If it's too tight to the playfield, it can bind also. You want a smidge of movement up and down if you pull up on it.

Yes I forgot to mention that

Like goldilocks, you want it "just right"

#7418 4 years ago

Did you take any before pics?

Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Fun tip to add. After talking to ZapHX, I decided my slings won't need the starpost fix- yet. What they did need, however, was a little bit of Quixx- a clearcoat deep scratch remover- to smoothen any "suspect" circular white clearcoat artifacts around the sling holes. Seems to have come out nice.
[quoted image]

#7437 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

Ya personally I feel like there should be a ball save at chapter select...been punished way to many times from the off chance ball hits nothing on way down.

There is no setting in the menu for this?

#7653 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Another example of Is this really a problem or something that someone said. I Never question LTG as he is the Man but in design Eric recognized this potential issue and made the drop point a Steal Plate with a laminated decal. What could adding mylar possibly add to protect that? The ball lands on a solid steal plate, I suspect it will outlast the entire game personally. lol Mylar as you wish Or play that game like a mad man and have FUN!

The ball drops on steel most but not all of the time. The ball is wild.

I was thinking of adding protection to the wood area. If Lloyd suggested it I should have done it already

#7716 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

No
Gameplay difference whatsoever!

The main thing you lose (that you can't add yourself) is the color changing GI. IMO that is a mood change, but zero gameplay changes I am aware of.

#7718 4 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

The StarMap is a pretty big loss and I'm not sure that can be added aftermarket.
In some way I guess that could be considered a loss on a gameplay level but its not the most critical thing to lose.

Ah, to be honest I have not incorporated the starmap or treasures into my thinking yet... just shows how deep this game is when you can ignore two decent elements and still have more than enough game to handle

#7805 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Great responses, thanks guys! I’m gonna go for it, I hope... maybe there is a way to make the disc slightly more grippy to increase randomness...

It is already plenty grippy. In gameplay and compared to the playfield around it.

#7976 4 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

I found a slightly use LE in NY. $9595.00. Shipping cost kills the deal for me.

Shipping risk maybe.

But if you want it at 9200 you would probably want it at 9600 and then why not 10k all in with shipping?

Not saying all those prices are the same but they are close enough to be moot.

I paid about 250 to ship mine across the country as a NIB. There is no way like 2 or 3 percent should be. A deal killer. I paid probably 4x that in tax alone.

#8053 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Funny you should mention this. I'm also in the 50+ group and I find POTC is so heavy that after playing for a bit I get lazy. Watching the ball head sdtm my brain says "SLIDE!" but my arms say, "NOPE" lol.

I have my game on low friction sliders on a hard floor. Given the lane geometry I slide to the right way more than the left so my only problem is moving the game back to center. A lot

#8085 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Here's an LE if someone is still looking near the PNW (of course days after I bought a routed LE!) seattle.craigslist.org link

Weird ad. Don't want to sell it... But I will. After 30 plays? Really? That's not even enough plays to start tweaking it IMO.

#8097 4 years ago

You guys are no help.
Who wants to call my wife and tell her I should buy another machine same as the one I just got?

I would be tempted to do it. Just be up front about it. Compared to buying a CE you will still be way ahead right?

#8175 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I've got a brand new LE/Standard play field I'm looking to sell. Price dropped to $750 + Shipping. These are $999 + shipping through JJP.
http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Parts/Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-Parts/Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-Playfield.html

Parts - For Sale

JJP POTC Playfield

New “I have a brand new, unopened play field that I'm looking to part with. This is the LE/Standard play field. Shipping is somewhere around $50-$75 in the US.”

9 days ago

Minneapolis, MN

750 (Firm)

NightTrain

Tempting! If it doesn't sell soon would you ship to Canada?

#8198 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Yes I can ship to Canada.

I will pick it up then. We can work out payment and shipping when convenient for both of us!

#8212 4 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

They make the name plates and sign the certificates in order of manufacture .... unless people pay for/request a certain number?

Get real my man! Nobody is standing there signing the sheets of paper one by one as these are assembled.

I have a super low number but my machine was made Valentine's Day 2019.

It really doesn't matter. Gameplay and reliability.... Waaaaaaay more important.

1 week later
#8605 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Couple game questions that I've been trying to figure out lately but can't figure out the rhyme or reason to them:

2) During Tortuga multiball you can occasionally add a ball by hitting a jackpot. Anyone know what causes that to happen? Is it after hitting a certain number of jackpots or hitting the scoop for a super jackpot?

I think the Tortuga add a ball can be the "gold" targets getting completed (there is a voice quote that says "Spell gold to add a ball" during tortuga.

Plus there are the other usual ways to add a ball (Pirate lanes, map awards, mystery rewards...).

I am curious about your other question myself!

#8611 4 years ago

Seems like this should be more prominent... I mean, go through all the pain of including a usb camera, facial detection software, frame the pic, style it, etc. and the result is hidden away? At least an option (like turning on and off the tips.. which are annoying!) to show them immediately, as part of the normal rotation, etc. Next to the high scores...

I agree its odd, but as a home player where 99% of the pics are going to be me making different faces it is pretty moot.

I would rather they implement gamplay fixes / improvements with the time they have available.

#8698 4 years ago

Very nice! Looking forward to this update; I think I need to buy a new USB drive now that I think about it...

I think the thing I will appreciate most is no longer accidentally changing my character choice with the flippers after launching the ball.

The tweaks to the pictures sound fun and interesting, and having them show up more often is a bonus.

I admit I was a bit lost re: the map awards being competition friendly; is this only for multiplayer when competition mode is on? (seems likely yes, just want to double check).

Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Sure, why not.

==============================================================================
== Version 0.99 April 23, 2019 ==
==============================================================================
=== Game Code
* Updated some multiball jackpot assets.
* Slight improvement to wanted poster rendering.
* Changed and added HSTD wanted posters.
* Updated team credits.
* Fixed HSTD pages in attract mode and status report showing up if high
scores are set to off.
* Significantly reduce time Wizard Mode HSTDs are displayed in attract mode.
* HSTD posters now show during the first pass of attract mode then every 4
(was 4th pass then every 4).
* Fixed missing movie backgrounds.
* Fixed cannon not firing during major choreography events.
* Fixed issue with Dead Man's Chest multiball targets availability didn't
match up with current difficulty level.
* Fixed Elizabeth not always lighting 3 chapters.
+ Added hat/eye patch decorations to HSTD photos.
+ Added parrot and skull images to HSTD photos.
* Fixed an adjustment name for Black Pearl Multiball.
* Multiball totals now show up at multiball end, not after grace period.
* Fix potential lockup in HSTD picture face recognition.
* Reworked how game locks in your character if you don't select via action
button (basically, flips after ball leaves shooter lane don't count for
changing your character since they are probably accidental in that
regard).
* Left orbit chapter post helper now only works during grace period, not
grace grace.
* Update social media page.
* Compass shot names updated.
* Fix "Null award" showing up in Tortuga Mystery.
+ Added an Easter Egg to turn off plundering for next game. The sequence
is: BLRLLRR where B = both flippers at the same time, L = left flipper,
R = right flipper. If you do it a second time, it will re-enable
plundering. Plundering is automatically re-enabled at game end.
* Map awards are now competition-friendly. They will be awarded, in order,
as follows:
- Points (starting order: 10K, 20K, 30K, 10K, 25K, 20K, 40K, 10K)
- Add-a-ball
- Light gold (starting order: 10, 20, 30, 40, 10, 20, 50)
- Treasure (starting order: 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3)
- Bonus X (almost always 1, sometimes 2)
- Award gold (starting order: 10, 20, 30, 40, 10, 20, 50, 30, 10)
- Playfield X (if running, add 1x sometimes 2x; not, 2x, 3x, 2x, 4x)
The item first in list is awarded. If it's not currently allowed, then
the next award is tried. When an award is finally selected and awarded,
it goes to the end of the list.
- Plundering takes precedence over normal Map awards. Whatever the game
is set to, the game will approximately try to match that percentage when
it is available (not in a multiball). If the game is set for CUTTHROAT
(65%), then plundering tries will be successful as follows: NYNYYNYY
- Plundering is still subject to the Plunder Items adjustment. If
everything is allowed, then they will be awarded in relative ratios:
- 1. 5x gold (starting order: 30, 40, 50, 30, 20, 40, 60)
- 2. 4x points (starting order: 30K, 20K, 30K, 10K, 40K)
- 3. 3x treasure
- 4. 2x captain
- 5. 1x ball
A typical distribution would look like: 123124132112345
- If a selected item isn't currently available because of game state, then
that plunder chance is lost for that Map award and it will fall back to
a normal award.
- In competition mode, revenge plunder chances ALWAYS succeed.
* Extra Ball unavailable score set to 25K.
* Special points score set to 50K.
* Tortuga Mystery only scores points during competition mode now. This will
change very soon. Points scored are based on mystery level. Jack
increases the effective level of award by 1. Scores per level are:
1K / 1K / 2.5K / 2.5K / 5K / 5K / 10K / 10K / 25K / 25K
* You're own your own if you choose to play Liar's Dice in competition mode.
=== Core Code
* Added some system events to event logger.
* Fixed potential display lockup in rare circumstances.
* Start button dispatches on close in diag now instead of open.
* Fixed rare texture overruns in movies.
* Trough test enhanced.
+ Switch test now supports reflective optos.
+ Added some more error logging.
* Fixed a camera crash that could occur during factory reset or turn on the
camera disabled adjustment.
* Rollunder gate debounce time adjusted.
* Fixed ball accounting after ball search 4 (could possibly go too high).
* Abandoned devices now don't count as having released balls during ball
search.
* Version string of game now includes dongle flags and game trim level.
* Game won't refuse to start with missing camera files now.
=== OS
* Fixed an incorrect updater screen.
+ Support for Gen3 & Gen4 motherboards.
* Better display handling.
* Avoid thumb drive "corruption" after an update.
+ Starting with drives imaged from this version, ISOs will be able to save
system data (audits, adjustments, high scores, etc.). This happens by
default if the system detects a compatible existing version. It is
possible to reset factory defaults by following on-screen instructions
during imaging.
- Note this means the first time you install this version, your existing
drive will NOT be compatible, so you'll need to backup settings manually
if you want to keep them.

#8790 4 years ago

I tried to turn my rubber but it had a lot of resistance like it was being pinched somewhere that I could not see.

I am waiting for cliffy's to replace but when I do I will probably go with a white rubber. The silicone titan was breaking on mine almost out of the box.

It would be madness to replace it with the same type. At least trying a different one gives some hope of a different outcome.

Quoted from jarozi:

Might be able to turn that rubber a bit to buy more time. Course that might just break it.

#8819 4 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Anyone turning down the power on their main flips and slings ?. Get some crazy air balls especially on multiballs. And slings are really strong.I am on all default settings

I replaced my sling rubbers with white rubbers.

Then I turned them down. Then down some more. Then down again. They are still powerful enough to send the ball flying into the shooter lane (at least the left one).

#8856 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Today May 9th is my 6th anniversary of doing tech support for Jersey Jack Pinball. I'm grateful for all the friends I've made. Jersey Jack Pinball co-workers, distributors, and customers. To celebrate this occasion at my business SS Billiards, I will give any one stopping in today six games on their favorite Jersey Jack Pinball machine here. I have the full line up. WOZ, Hobbit, Dialed In, and Pirates. So come on in and help me celebrate ! It's been a great six years ! Thank you.
LTG : )

Very generous, but that is not a huge surprise as you have been so generous with your time sharing your knowledge with the hobby over the years.

I have been in the hobby for nearly twenty years, and in that time you have been a solid beacon of reasonableness and helpfulness. Here's to another twenty years!!!!

#8913 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Where do you think you'll store it?
I've considered this route, but definitely want to avoid humid areas in a house, etc. Also I wonder if a decade or two down the road, if I'll be as concerned about a worn playfield, versus putting that cash into a new game years back.
Decisions.

I went with a new playfield just due to the piece of mind myself if something happens like catastrophic damage from who knows what. I hope to never use it.

At current prices I thought why not? I bought the new one night train was selling.

Woz playfields are now $1200 or so on the jjp site....

#9007 4 years ago

There's no plot justification for that, unlike pretty much every other power in the game.
He's getting changed, don't worry...

Very cool; I am definitely not expecting epic code updates given everything, BUT the whole fact you guys are still toiling away making the game better is impressive.

Looking forward to whatever improvements you are cooking up!

#9267 4 years ago

Being able to sell a used pinball for at or near 10k in a day or two let alone hours is nuts.

It is a legit game if you are able to swallow both the costs and benefits of what is arguably the most ambitious and complicated pinball ever. Heck it could even end up being the last widebody produced.

#9271 4 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

This is the 1st time I've ever done this.
Trust me...it isn't easy

Your life but I have 300 or so intense plays on mine so far. No scoop or map wear I can see. I did put removable mylar on some ball drop locations. Because why not.

I have cliffy's on order but the tortuga one is of most interest to me. If tjere is a small chip on the map whole that you can't see whole playing is that a big deal? Not to me.

Tortuga wear is more in your face but mine looks new.

#9299 4 years ago

Appreciate the kind words... It was always meant to be a bonus for a particular area or style of play, originally started off as just the 5 or 6 main characters. As time went on and we wound up with the chapter concept, it was taken as a challenge if we could get everyone called out in the game to be interesting. With such varied options, the occasional negative became necessary, but definitely not everyone warrants it.
Anyway, here's where we're at now. Bolded lines are changes since v0.99.[quoted image]

I think I said it before but the current character abililities are great, this really puts it over the top.

I am looking forward to a lot of the new tweaks; e.g. how Mr. W. Swan really changes things up, and a lot of the perks to the other characters to give them another trick or two.

Ms. Smyth also seems like a great way to actually be able to teach myself the constellations. Awesome!

#9324 4 years ago
Quoted from DarthSinex:

Also ended the game by playing Liars Dice and betting my final ball against an extra ball(couldn't walk away) and lost to 5 - 2's - No pinball game like this for variation.

That is awesome! A good reason why I plunked down stupid money on this game. The variety is really nuts.

#9446 4 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Here is the easiest and final solution to stop playfield wear:
[quoted image]

Nice!

#9534 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Personally, I like the ladder idea but IMHO it’s too damn big compared to the boat itself. Just saying....

That is my feeling; it is an impressive piece on its own (craftsmanship wise) but to me the scale is too jarring.

There are a lot of really nice PoTC mods; this would probably be last on my list.

1 week later
#10128 4 years ago

I feel like its been 4+ months of radio silence on any sort of update for the game and nothing substantial has really been leaked. Unless they put out machines at events with updated code... wasn't the last we really saw of anything the Valentines Day Dead Flip stream? And from what I remember from that there really wasn't anything that stood out as a major change in the game.
it is pretty crazy how long the game has sat at sub 1.0 code considering they 'announced' in what seems like December of last year.

Uh.... Aside from the code drop a few weeks ago and the chief coder himself dropping juicy bits re awesome new character abilities... Yeah there is radio silence. .

I think you missed a few posts on this thread! Understandable but certainly incorrect info here.

#10145 4 years ago

Fair enough. The thread kind of turned into a mixture of
"how many more superficial mods can i stuff in my game?"(no offense yelobird) and
"how can i protect my playfield?"versus an actual thread about playing the game itself/strategy/etc so I definitely haven't been keeping up on it as much as I used to.
so a final wizard mode, some character tweaks and some QOL tweaks for operators. is that the rumors we have at this point?

I understand and your list matches mine. I am not expecting more than that BUT even the last update had some pie in the sky surprises like the bits added to your pictures

#10192 4 years ago

Mostly I lost the genetic lottery in terms of family heart disease history and being type 1 diabetic for 32 years which led to a heart attack.[quoted image]

I am very sorry to hear that! But glad you are doing better...

I currently have three of your games in my collection of nine, and the code on each one is the "best in class" in their respective era's IMO.

Looking forward to seeing all the games you will be working on in the years/decades to come

#10351 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

All you should need to do for Ragetti's add-a-ball is hit the action button as soon as the ball goes up on the Pearl. You can do it once per ball.

It needs to hit a black pearl switch first as well... just like opening the cannon door in the current software The Game needs to know the ball is up on the Pearl to allow you to activate this ability.

#10360 4 years ago
Quoted from Trooper11040:

I’ll leave it then lol

FWIW I reamed the mounting holes on the metal plate a bit wider to allow better centering when installed the disc quieting kit.

It turned out much better than the factory installed centering; I was surprised the mounting mech did not allow for better centering by design.

That being said could some downside develop over time to my "mod". I hope not, but things are good so far...

1 week later
#10717 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Amazing how much coil dust had accumulated on this game. Replacing all flipper coil sleeves and cleaning mecks. Here is the Pearl.[quoted image][quoted image]

Is that a HOU game? And I guess the real question is how many plays. Some posters are playing for hours a day. Some maybe a play a week.

1 week later
#10961 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Woof. A bit more than I expected... I wonder what parts come with it, for population.

I imagine everything you see on your game or the manual. Lights optos switches etc. But good to ask and not assume if you are ordering.

With the pricing I imagine they are expecting more plain ramp orders and the others are on a made to order basis.

Who can replace a ramp but not move the other components over?

#11078 4 years ago

Mine is the same way. I tried to adjust it a bit but still lists left. It doesn't really tip right (if you look at the mechanism it sort of only really tips left and then flat) too much. Maybe someone else can chime in but I've settled for left/center.

Yeah by design there is more left movement than right I think. Helps keep the ball up there a bit longer than instantly going overboard.

1 week later
#11287 4 years ago

yeah i expect some significant balancing from the code update. fingers crossed that they are getting close. feels like we've been on this version forever.

Keep things in perspective! There was a code drop really recently. And the next drop may be the last. So literally forever...

1 month later
#11986 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

God it’s heavy. But I am pretty sure DI is heavier. Between 325 and 350

I have no frame of reference but if DI is heavier than pirates my mind would melt. They are both packed but I would expect the widebody to be appreciably heavier.

Pirates is the only game I have had a hard time tipping on my dolly. I needed help.

#12010 4 years ago

Wow! Looks like I got hosed relatively speaking buying my spare playfield months ago from a pinsider.

But my current playfield is holding up pretty well. Knock on wood.

Glad others are getting taken care of!

1 week later
#12219 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Ordered a set of full Cliffy's as well.
My Pirates LE will be going out on location soon.
I have a replacement playfield coming anyway.
Figured I would let the public try it out for a bit.
I'll switch it out when Elvira 3 gets here.

Wow, glad you got a new PF; and awesome for Calagary to get to play one of these, even if it is only for a few months.

I think ZERO POTC made it on location in western Canada so far; none in BC anyways... and I really don't know about back east.

1 week later
#12382 4 years ago

Yeah, the code is taking longer than some had hoped, but it is what it is. I am really looking forward to the tweaked characters.

Given Keith had a heart attack earlier this year, and they have a new aggressive release schedule... I am happy if it comes out in the next year. Until then I still get to play one of the best pins ever made in the comfort of my own house. Life is so hard; so very hard.

3 weeks later
#12655 4 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Here's a humorous story. I dreaded making the 0.99 POTC update. I'm mechanically inclined, but not so much digitally inclined (So great news with the bluetooth code updates on JJP future machines for me!) but anyhow I went through the task of loading my 16g thumb drive to update to 0.99. I had just last night played an exceptional game, and as usually when I get a high score... I stop on a high note. So I plug in my USB this morning, and let the game update. Nervously watching it, it seems everything is going fine. The update installs and I restart the game.
When the pin boots back up I hit the start button, and the game goes into "Ball Find". It can't find balls. Oh Crap! I'm going to have to bug Lloyd the Great. Dang it. I count the ball and I see five in the trough. I shut the game off and restart. Same thing. It can't find balls. So I manually eject all the balls. And I have only FOUR! I spy through the playfield for a few minutes, raise it up, lower it, and finally I see the culprit trapped inside the lower right sling! Remove it and all is well. Update complete. Game plays great.
The unfortunate part is that last 0.98 game would have been even better had I not "lost the ball"! LOL
Didn't matter though. My high scores didn't roll over into 0.99. Silly me. Thought you guys might find it funny.

Nice story! Glad the update went well. I still havne't upgraded to 0.99 myself.

1 week later
#12772 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

Instead of pushing the button try a slap. Shot is not super hard. Cradle left flipper, release, .5 seconds later is the slap. If you can backhand the black pearl ramp it’s the same shot but from the left side

Wow. I will have to give it a try. Mya not be possible on my game but what the heck. BP is backhand able to collect characters but not much else on my game.

1 week later
#12867 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

The SE is actually more scarce than the LE.

Yes, but nobody is going to pay more for a SE than a LE because "it is more rare". Many Stern premiums are more rare than the corresponding LE, that doesn't make them more desirable.

The LE's are in demand and were/are a bargain compared to the SE for what you got. The SE is still a terrific game, but most will choose to go that little bit extra in the rare times you actually have two of these games to choose from.

#12875 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

The se is going to be very appealing to those concerned about price. Each person is different, but if I could have the same game for ~$1500 less I couldn't pass that up (and I didn't cause I own an SE).
I agree with everyone saying the code is marvelous as is. It would be nice if they added the final wizard and these other extremely small things, but this game is 100% as is and needs nothing for me to enjoy it

I am looking more forward to the tweaked characters than the updated wizard mode. But both in the next 6 months would be sweet!

#12897 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I use the flashing light to learn the symbols. They make sense after a while.

Agreed; it is a testament to just how much stuff there is in Pirates that you can just ignore a fairly "big" feature like the whole starmap system, and still have more than enough stuff to keep you busy forever.

But the Starmap will be there to learn when you feel like it; the game has a crazy amount to give a dedicated player.

#12937 4 years ago

Neat fix! Ease update us if the furniture protector gate chewed up really quickly. If no they is a neat way to adjust that mech without a lot of work.

#12986 4 years ago
Quoted from attack7777:

Well, add another vote for PinWoofer being an excellent addition to Pirates. daudioguy's work really shines on POTC and hearing all the detail that's buried in there is much more possible with amplified speakers - a pretty dramatic difference. Dan (the creator) also is willing to bend over backwards to help even when there's *cough* user error *cough*. Looking forward to installing it in my DI as well.

Hmmm... I will be doing my POTC and DI as well in the near future. Looking forward to boomier ship explosions and bigger bangs.

Any tips re installation? Stuff to avoid?

1 month later
#13265 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I would note though that if JJP said upfront that they were only going to make 1000 JJPOTC pins total (150 Standard, 650 LE and 200 CE - or whatever it was for the breakdown), they would have sold out just as fast at that price. I wouldn't advise that they do that though and limit themselves to a maximum production number.

Yes, especially given the labor needed for the art, rules, sound, screen coding, design... I don't think anybody would put a JJP level of work into something if they only expected to sell a thousand of them (at best).

#13320 4 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Just found this and thought I would share. I am working on adding lights under the Maelstrom ramp (will share later on the lights when I finish) and noticed the outer coil wires are touching a metal guide along the Devil's Triangle and is pushed down by a playfield plastic. See pictures. This wiring appears will short at some point. I chose to get my dremel out and cut small holes for the wire runs in the plastic and added a small strip of electrical tape over the metal guide. May want to check your machines POTC friends.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice! Thank you for the heads up and good pictures.

#13335 4 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Time to do some light reading:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/simple-explanations-of-basic-goals-in-jjp-s-pirates-of-the-caribbean#post-4556937
Once you get the basics of one chapter/multiball, the rest have the same play mechanics.
Fantastic game with a great code.
Cheers

Also read the beginning of the manual
It has like information and stuff.

#13439 4 years ago

Also make sure your cabinet flipper switch is not stuck closed?

1 week later
#13562 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Thanks for sharing this. I think mine has the same side to side play. I would assume they all do given the way the mech is. Maybe not...
Here's sort of my frustrating thing... when I try to move the plunger rod to be more centered within the auto forks (so moving the plunger tip/assembly to the right), it tends to collide horribly with the auto forks where basically every manual plunge is crashing into the auto forks.
You can't theoretically have the plunger assembly (that is the 3 screws) any lower than the lowest screw on the bottom so I'll continue to mess with this. Oh... I also noticed .. as I was tightening that bottom screw it was sorta raising the elevation of the other two screws (the plunger assembly) which is no good so maybe I can only tighten so much, test, add the other top screws and then finish tightening the bottom.I thought I raised the playfield enough, but it looks like that plunger washer still just wants to rub against that auto plunger mech...sometimes.
--------------------------------------------------------
On a completely separate thought - I wouldn't be surprised if my wireworms aren't perfect.
Has anyone ever manually rode a ball all the way up the shooter lane - like with their hand? It's not smooth..
In this photo, that horizontal bar underneath the wireform right above where I have the ball positioned, there is a very noticeable bump. I have highlighted the suspect area:
[quoted image]

I was sent a new wireform as mine was not formed properly. There was a flat spot that the ball collided with and caused a loss of a lot of momentum.

#13567 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

I MAY have this exact issue.
Did it sound anything like this?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WMXja4uYKU3QZ8EuAcn7-_4pquc_-cA9

Basicallly, if you move the ball through the wireform by hand (I discovered this when I removed the wireform from the game, but this should not be necessary) does the ball hit that piece of metal rather than move over it?

My old wireform hit hard, my new one not at all.

#13616 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I hated that about the game when I had mine. The fix I found was to lower the power of the vuk as low as it would possibly go. I agree, when that would happen I would shut the machine off and walk away. I had no cliffy in mine and it was happening. Another thing you could try is loosening the inlanes and messing with the geometry slightly before tightening again

FWIW it is definitely not a universal problem; I have NEVER had that happen on my game; very very rarely I have gone or a live catch and have the ball move up the flipper towards that gate and then bounce around such that it actually goes under the gate eventually... but compared to say my Paragon it really is not something to play around.

I con't know what my game does that is different, maybe some rubber hit that slows the ball down or....

1 week later
#13768 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

IEPinball (@troz) streaming v1.02 beta code right now on Twitch. Some very cool new stuff!

Wow wow wow!

#13814 4 years ago

It's amazing how one broken record can really spoil what should have been a coo reveal for owners.

Fwiw I am excited for this even partial update.

And even more excited if there are more surprises.

Life is too short to stress over everything. There is no shame in selling a game after 2k plays. Heck I owned a LOTR for a decade or so and maybe got halfway there.

And after I found myself not playing it I sold it. The world did not end.

1 month later
#14296 4 years ago
Quoted from koops:

It "felt" like hobbit was heavier, a toss up between hobbit and pirates. My TZ was no where near the weight of either one.
(edit)
hmm ... a quick google gets me the following. They're not jjp links so only indicative numbers I suppose.
hobbit 351 pounds - https://primetimeamusements.com/product/the-hobbit-limited-edition-pinball-machine/
pirates 350 pounds - https://www.hemispheresamusements.com/new-game-pirates-of-the-carribbean.php
tz 250 pounds - https://www.thepinballcompany.com/product/twilight-zone-pinball-machine/

There is no way that TZ is 250 pounds... unless I have been wrong all these years. I thought that was average weight for a standard body game, pre-Stern cost cutting.

2 months later
#14936 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yep, when I saw this posted yesterday I was curious and tried to look up the part number online at PinballLife, Marco, and then just a regular Google search with the part number and didn't find anything. Maybe if you sent an e-mail to one of the pinball parts companies like PinballLife, Marco, or another one describing what you're looking for they would know what it is or be able to find it?

Have you tried contacting JJP?

#14940 3 years ago
Quoted from Dexje:

I want to build my own spinning pirate mod for my SE. Thats why i´m looking for the part. So if anyone does know which motor is used - it would be very helpful
JJP hasnt really been helpful as a EU customer since they just redirect me to the main EU distributor and they dont have anything in stock nor will they get any parts from JJP anytime soon as they order everything in bulk shipments.

Again Harry H sells this; why not buy one of the ones he made? Have you seen that one?

1 month later
#15276 3 years ago

<blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoaacakaquaote cite="#5723156">I also feel like trying to drive my ball into a plastic post to make another ball trigger an opto is a recipie for breaking the plastic post.

Considering those posts come up all the time to stop balls dead in their tracks, I can't see this rarely used feature causing an issue.

I understand a lot of your code frustrations but they seem to be prioritizing other work due to NEED. I doubt they are sitting there cackling that their personal games are finished and doesn't it suck to not be in their elite inner circle. They are working hard I am sure. And yes I would want the update today if I could get it. If it takes another six months, I am not going to wither away in that time from lack of having an awesome game to play.

POTC is already the best game IMO I have played. Not perfect, but really the only game that seems to keep having something to give no matter how epic the game I am having. When I drain my ball there is always something left on the table; almost started another multiball, almost started a wizard mode etc...

#15293 3 years ago
Quoted from swampy:

Yes the rubber gear is included in the kit but the instructions suggest that it used to perhaps be an add-on? Was just curious as to how much this new gear quietens things down.

I understand asking the question, but not many people probably went through the effort of unscrewing the disc assembly and "releveling it" without also doing the new gear.

If nobody chimes in you can do it and provide feedback for the record. I know the kit overall helped out. It is definitely not silent, and the 3D printed shim broke on me twice now (and that did help with the noise). I should probably get a small plastic washer and try again to shim it, but overall the kit was really worth the investment. I would be tempted to buy another "gear" just in case mine ever wears out!

Installing this also gave me an opportunity to better center the disc mechanism. It was noticeably off before, now it is "perfect". I had to drill out the bracket a bit to shift it and provide some repositioning flexibility (Preferable to me over putting more holes in the playfield... and hoping it would be more centered).

#15299 3 years ago

I don't recall the computer really lying even when I have been in a similar position.

Basically don't call the cpu a liar out of the gate unless you want to lose

3 months later
#15718 3 years ago

I check back from time to time hoping for some news. I guess nothing so far. I am patient but am starting to get bummer. I want the improved characters! Will make this game even better.

#15749 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok maybe don't want Your picture on my game but since we have no new code to talk about a CRAZY idea..... I think it would be kind of cool (ish) if a blank character was added with a generic or customizable ruleset that you could add Your own picture. Kind of a custom personal owner character. The EaglePin Tortuga slayer or something. Personalized would be fun.

That would be cool; I would pay for DLC like that; custom character(s) where you can pick and choose perks and penalties from a given list. Might be a bitch to playtest if somehow some combo's were unstable, but if you wanted to through play balance out the window you could have a character for your mom or whatever that has 5 balls, gives easy multiballs, etc... , you could also maybe have a character that has a 3 minute ball saver or something, and only gets a single ball (one shot is all I need, arrrr... ).

That would be crazy. JJP level crazy.

6 months later
#16816 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

You my sir, may be a genius! The right sling switch in the chapter select needs adjusted (keeps adding 10 points) as it registers from the flipper vibration. Hadn't fixed it yet as I didn't want to remove the black pearl for the 7th time in 3 days, but I will have to. Is there a better way or easier way to get to those slings in the chapter select area? It looks like I need to remove the ship again to get to it.
Thanks for pointing that out! Should have thought of that myself!

You should be able to adjust that from the bottom of the playfield. I swear I have. A leaf switch adjustment tool really helps.

5 months later
#17203 2 years ago

Wow, this looks like the real deal! Will be nice to try this out, when I get the chance.

2 months later
#17400 2 years ago
Quoted from Stef95:

On the mode "at world's end" I slam a level score 1248, 25 super jackpot and I double my characters with the "liar dice" and I prepare my super X times 6 and I lose my last ball... Maximum frustration!!
[quoted image]

Wow!

9 months later
#17889 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I'm in, take my money!

Pretty much my take.

Glad you did not burn out on making awesome stuff like this.

Out of left field and very nice!

1 month later
#18021 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I didn’t know it was for sale yet. How can I buy one?

https://pinballmods.co/

Here you go!

2 weeks later
#18061 1 year ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

Christmas gift from my son. CO2 laser etched lock down bar.
He made the shooter knob and key chain last year. [quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, those are cool presents! Well done to your son!

1 month later
#18246 1 year ago

Yikes, thank you for the heads up re: the software update!

That is really unfortunate. I saw the "code update" on my game yesterda and thought "better wait". Guess I was lucky!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
30,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BC_Gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=BC_Gambit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.