(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,810 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg
IMG_6275 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6274 (resized).jpeg
8b9srv (resized).jpg
20231211_131402 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 377.
#251 5 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Has anybody heard anything about adding/expanding the lightshow and audio when firing at the ship and then sinking the ship?
The new movie clips help but I think just firing and hitting the ship should result in much better audio and greater light show and then sinking the ship should really be something "special"

It would be nice that right when you hit the fire button, you hear a big cannon blast. Followed by one of two sounds > you hit, get big loud explosion. You miss, you get the sound of water plop. Or something like that.

#252 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

It would be nice that right when you hit the fire button, you hear a big cannon blast. Followed by one of two sounds > you hit, get big loud explosion. You miss, you get the sound of water plop. Or something like that.

Hard to tell in the live streams but is there no explosion audio on a direct hit or any shaker integration on a hit?

#253 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Hard to tell in the live streams but is there no explosion audio on a direct hit or any shaker integration on a hit?

not when i played the production model a few weeks ago. All i heard was a 'tink' metal on metal. And i did make the shot once and was expecting/hoping some cool integrated effects, but got nothing. There's so much packed in this game (for the good of man) that i presume they will add it at some point. It's probably the hardest physical thing to do in the game; light cannon, load cannon, sink ship. Some good choreographed effects would be nice.

#254 5 years ago

Shaker motor affects would be a start along with explosion sound affects, I'm not sure if either of these are already there as I haven't played the game in a few months.

Another cool thing to see would be an animation or animated affect applied to the LCD when a hit is made. For example if a canon shot is successful it would be cool to see a wood buckling / cracking affect with a sound affect applied to the entire LCD. Once the ship is destroyed have the entire LCD give off a greater buckling / cracking affect with water powering out of it. Stuff like that.

#255 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

but is there no explosion audio on a direct hit or any shaker integration on a hit?

Please,
There are two outcomes to firing the cannon. A hit, or a bullseye. Not too long ago JP added videos for each outcome. There are big and huge audio outcomes for each. These are the LOUDEST sounds in the game. All of the JJP streams only incidentally capture game audio from the mike so the real experience obtained by standing in front of a pin after blowing up the ship is not available.
The explosions are big, the orchestra goes nuts and it is very rewarding. It used not to be, it is now.

This event happens when the ball is wild and it is as big as it can be without nerfing your ability to continue playing.

There is considerable low frequency content in these fanfares and those with subs attached will notice it.

ddt

#256 5 years ago
Quoted from daudioguy:

Please,
There are two outcomes to firing the cannon. A hit, or a bullseye. Not too long ago JP added videos for each outcome. There are big and huge audio outcomes for each. These are the LOUDEST sounds in the game. All of the JJP streams only incidentally capture game audio from the mike so the real experience obtained by standing in front of a pin after blowing up the ship is not available.
The explosions are big, the orchestra goes nuts and it is very rewarding. It used not to be, it is now.
This event happens when the ball is wild and it is as big as it can be without nerfing your ability to continue playing.
There is considerable low frequency content in these fanfares and those with subs attached will notice it.
ddt

That's great to hear David. If I end up getting a Pirates I think I'll be hooking up a 10" external subwoofer to it

#257 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'll be hooking up a 10" external subwoofer

I am the kind the kinda guy who likes to have the area under the pins cleaned up. Plus my dog gets under there and lays down. So it will be a upgraded speaker kit, If needed!

#258 5 years ago
Quoted from daudioguy:

Please,
ddt

Not sure why you called me out on this as I’m not the one who made the assertion there wasn’t any sound of effects.

I merely asked if there was or wasn’t as I’m still waiting for my machine. Hard to tell watching on a twitch stream and yes the video content is great.

Does the shaker go off on a direct hit?

#259 5 years ago

Thanks for the answers everybody! Kevin that makes sense. I saw it hit plunder opponents character three times in a row and looked like nothing else ever came up. Reassuring it was just a glitch. Character is the last thing I’d want to plunder. Also good to know you can adjust the setting.

#260 5 years ago
Quoted from daudioguy:

Please,
ddt

I guess I'm going to have to separate my JJP pins from each other then. This between Hobbit and WOZ with external subs would be a little much at a party it seems … from this description with the bass. Each JJP will have to be put in separate corners of the room … because I would refuse to turn down the volume. Great stuff and keep up the excellent work!

#261 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I guess I'm going to have to separate my JJP pins from each other then. This between Hobbit and WOZ with external subs would be a little much at a party it seems … from this description with the bass. Each JJP will have to be put in separate corners of the room … because I would refuse to turn down the volume. Great stuff and keep up the excellent work!

Where do you plug in a subwoofer in The Hobbit and how do you get the cords in and out of the cabinet without drilling holes , any pictures would be great

#262 5 years ago
Quoted from daudioguy:

Please,
ddt

I've had my game at home for almost a month now. Congratulations and thank you for the work you did on this title. The sound effects and music are so immersive and rich. There is a lot of variety that I'm still discovering and I love the theme music for different character's chapters. It really adds to the drama and excitement of the game.

This the best sounding score I've ever heard in a pin and it's an original score. Well done David!

#263 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Where do you plug in a subwoofer in The Hobbit and how do you get the cords in and out of the cabinet without drilling holes , any pictures would be great

I think I posted that in the TH thread someplace. When I get home tonight I'll try to search for the link. If I can't find it, I'll post some pictures in that thread for you. To sum it up ... I split the signal going to the cabinet sub (from the back of the PC cabinet box connection) so that it goes to both the RH and LH audio cable channels to the sub, then out of a small capped off access plate on the back of the pin. This is the way Pinnovators recommends it.

#264 5 years ago

Owners: I need your help. Is the chest supposed to be mounted somehow on the right side? Mine swings out freely from the left side. The ball lock shot knocks it way out of place. I cannot see where hardware would hold it down on the right side. For now it’s idiotically zip tied.

544EE293-34C5-4851-A095-A553795D9035 (resized).jpeg544EE293-34C5-4851-A095-A553795D9035 (resized).jpeg
#265 5 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

I've had my game at home for almost a month now...

BRAGGART.

#266 5 years ago
Quoted from DANGERTERROR:

Owners: I need your help. Is the chest supposed to be mounted somehow on the right side? Mine swings out freely from the left side. The ball lock shot knocks it way out of place. I cannot see where hardware would hold it down on the right side. For now it’s idiotically zip tied.
[quoted image]

Hope the pics help, but the chest is mounted to the vuk bracket. The bracket goes into the chest and has threaded posts that go through the bottom of the chest. There are nuts on these that hold the chest in place.

1B5CBEA2-3511-4B53-AB58-EE4914AEEA95 (resized).jpeg1B5CBEA2-3511-4B53-AB58-EE4914AEEA95 (resized).jpegEFCDA6C7-7E0A-4761-A7DB-812D91F44C75 (resized).jpegEFCDA6C7-7E0A-4761-A7DB-812D91F44C75 (resized).jpeg
#267 5 years ago

Wow must be a manufacturing error — I don’t have the bracket attached to the chest or even those nylon nuts. Just some bare threaded mounting posts on the plastic to the right of the chest.

#268 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I don't have a POTC but in my DI (and other stern games) I've either soldered speaker wire or connected them with alligator clips to respective + and - sides on the main cabinet speaker, then run the wire underneath the mesh and through one vent holes. In DI, there are screws that hold the mesh in. Just unscrew it enough to run the speaker wire through. Connect to your sub with + and - respectively, and you should be set.

#269 5 years ago

I played the release machine again at sunshine laundromat, and found the ball got stuck several times underneath the upper playfield. I'm not sure if they updated to latest code as Peter the owner wasn't there to discuss it. I also noticed the game as they have it set has no ball save (which it a bit annoying as I got several SDTM direct from launch.

Also I'm never able to get the ball into the upper play field hole to shoot the cannon (even with less rocking character)

Looking at the sharp angle of the hole maybe the only shot is from the very base of the left flipper?

Finally figured out how to nudge the ball from right hand drain into shooting lane. This is a really fun game with many ways to play.

#270 5 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

I also noticed the game as they have it set has no ball save (which it a bit annoying as I got several SDTM direct from launch.

I'd love to be playing one!

I believe that 'no ball save' is the factory default. I agree that it should be enabled if there are just too many SDTMD though, when you are paying.

#271 5 years ago

I’m looking to buy either POTC or DI. I like DI as a great game cause I’ve played it at a friends, but looking at Pirates, which seems to have even more active toys and depth than maybe DI does. Can someone who owns Pirates tell me why they’d chose it over DI or vice versa?

A couple of questions I’d like answered by you Pirate owners: So what’s your verdict?

1. If you had one table either POTC or DI, which would it be and why?

2. Which one will have greater longevity for the family?

3. Which one will have a better resale value?

4. Is the depth on POTC better than DI, so the game will hold interest longer since you’ve seen/played both?

5. Have you ever grown bored with POTC (maybe too new) and want a newer challenge or has it staying power for you?

Trying to decide what to buy. At these high prices want to figure out best value for money. Thinking POTC everyone knows and so it is more likely to resale much easier than say DI, which few know (I do like original theme of DI). But would be nice to just buy one and keep it for the long haul.

Thanks for your help in advance. If you answer all questions correctly, you’ll get many free plays on Batman 66, lol. A table I have already and enjoy. But must say I’m impressed more with JJP’s high quality and not sparing on the details. JJP tables do not seem to have the copy and paste approach that Stern takes. Can’t wait for Toy Story. That’s a definite buy!

#272 5 years ago

Hey Thunderbird. I don't own a POTC (considering buying one) but do have a Dialed In and have watched a ton of the JJP live stream videos. I would say get whatever game you like the best, play both and get a good number of games in on each before pulling the trigger. As NIB games continue to become higher in price I would expect to take a greater hit on the secondary market. There's only so many pinball dollars to go around and I've found that selling newer higher end games takes longer then selling higher end Bally / Williams titles or Stern pro games. What drew me to Dialed In is how rich everything is in the game in terms of the animations, rules, sounds, music, etc.

Dialed In has a ton of toys with 5 magnets, the drones, theater toy, moving mechanic, large physical ball lock, moving QED toy, etc. Pirates has a lot of toys as well and I would have given it the edge over Dialed In in that department if the original 3 disk toy and moving chest was still in the game. After the production changes to Pirates I would give Dialed In the edge in toys. Dialed In offers a greater variety of toys and mechanical features then Pirates in my opinion.

I prefer games with deep objective based rulesets and both Dialed In and Pirates offer that. Pirates has way more modes then Dialed In but I don't find them to be as unique or as rich compared to Dialed In's disaster modes as all 125 chapter modes in Pirates play the same as there's no licensed actor audio / video from the films feature in any of them (other then a quick 2 second clip at the beginning). Same goes for each movie multiball in Pirates. There's a multiball for each movie but I don't feel like I'm playing through an event in 1 of the 5 films as there's no licensed actor audio / video. However, the 5 wizard modes in Pirates come across as very unique and remind be of the multi stage WOZ, Hobbit, and LOTR type mid wizard modes that I enjoy. Also, the pick of pirate feature in Pirates is super cool and combined with the map awards feature opens up a ton of strategy options. I can see the pirate character feature being a big draw at home for family, friend, pinball league nights, and tournaments. With the pick a pirate feature the lack of licensed actor audio / video in the game kinda fades away as you are then trying to maximize how modes are played in regards to scoring and getting through them quickly to get to wizard modes.

#273 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Hey Thunderbird. I don't own a POTC (considering buying one) but do have a Dialed In and have watched a ton of the JJP live stream videos. I would say get whatever game you like the best, play both and get a good number of games in on each before pulling the trigger. As NIB games continue to become higher in price I would expect to take a greater hit on the secondary market. There's only so many pinball dollars to go around and I've found that selling newer higher end games takes longer then selling higher end Bally / Williams titles or Stern pro games.

I could not agree more... These Williams/Bally games over 25 years old can still pull lots of $$$. Some of these new titles (while good), lose alot of value quickly. Reason being most are still on the factory line being produced.. If you buy a new game, you better like it, love it and want to keep it for a long while. If not, be ready to take a big hit.. I am finding the best thing to do is not buy new, but buy one about 6 months to 1 year old.. By then, values are steady and you won't get killed if you decide to sell. Just my two cents..

#274 5 years ago

Also, there's a fairly substantial software update (including a new multiball) coming for DI, so you might want to wait to see that before you choose.

#275 5 years ago

You really need to play them. DI is a game that I don't like playing.

#276 5 years ago

observations from the sound guy:
I have two horses in this race since I created the original sound packages for both. Currently I have a very early POTC (no sculptures) next to a DI whitewood (no paint). I play them every day and I have for months and months.
They are very different games. While I was hesitant to tackle a POTC license from Disney again ( been there done that) I am all aboard with what the team in Bensenville has done with what they got. POTC shows how having a hiRes screen can contribute to fun. POTC stacks like crazy. They way the team has organized the screen when three or four stacked multiballs with a chapter mode and a Arrrr Frenzy happens it all makes sense. You can see what the Jackpot shots are for each multiball and get good AV rewards all the time. I would argue that a DMD could not support this kind of interaction and still have clarity. I like the callout package a lot. Kevin McNally as Gibbs is the perfect character to tell you what comes next and how you have done. The callout scripts were great and Mr. McNally did a fantastic job.
The depth of POTC is off the charts. With 22 character variations it will take a long time to find your favorite.

Having said that DI flips as smooth as butter. I'm just an average player and I find that POTC requires more skill than I always want to bring to fun. DI just feels great. DI is not as strategic as POTC but plenty to do.
The choice depends on how you like to play. Both games succeed at what they were trying to do.

ddt

#277 5 years ago
Quoted from daudioguy:

observations from the sound guy:
I have two horses in this race since I created the original sound packages for both. Currently I have a very early POTC (no sculptures) next to a DI whitewood (no paint). I play them every day and I have for months and months.
They are very different games. While I was hesitant to tackle a POTC license from Disney again ( been there done that) I am all aboard with what the team in Bensenville has done with what they got. POTC shows how having a hiRes screen can contribute to fun. POTC stacks like crazy. They way the team has organized the screen when three or four stacked multiballs with a chapter mode and a Arrrr Frenzy happens it all makes sense. You can see what the Jackpot shots are for each multiball and get good AV rewards all the time. I would argue that a DMD could not support this kind of interaction and still have clarity. I like the callout package a lot. Kevin McNally as Gibbs is the perfect character to tell you what comes next and how you have done. The callout scripts were great and Mr. McNally did a fantastic job.
The depth of POTC is off the charts. With 22 character variations it will take a long time to find your favorite.
Having said that DI flips as smooth as butter. I'm just an average player and I find that POTC requires more skill than I always want to bring to fun. DI just feels great. DI is not as strategic as POTC but plenty to do.
The choice depends on how you like to play. Both games succeed at what they were trying to do.
ddt

TLDR Buy both and you'll have an epic set of games. I really love how the music turned out for POTC. I was afraid the game would suck because of all the restrictions a major AAA movie title would have, but I was 100% wrong. The layout it amazing, the rules are amazing, and the music ties everything togethor to be even better thanI could have imagined.

Seeing the team they assembled for JJPOTC, I wish they would tackle a JJPDW (Jersey Jack Pinball Doctor Who.) Seeing what they did the pirates license, I am confident that they could knock it out of the park with this title revamped.

Edit: Think of it almost like Time Machine 2

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#278 5 years ago

Since Sunshine here in NYC has both POTC and DI, I recently got to play them back to back. THey are both worth owning. DI feels like a sports car in the sense of speed handling while POTC is like a luxury vehicle with all the options. I don't miss the features that were taken off from prototype (which I was able to play a few games on)

As for NIB games loosing value, to me they hold value incredibly well compared to my other hobby, high end audio. I was shocked at this when first getting into pinball about 2 years ago.

I want to get a JJP game but will have to sell my TAF to do so, and I'm debating a POTC or wait for perhaps WW? The space MY audio gear takes up and living in NY means I can only have one game. I now see why most people here have a game room full. On location it's also hard to get a sense of the game since it's so loud and with the venues music playing.

#279 5 years ago

@Vdrums.

You can buy a DI now, wait for POTC, or wait wait wait wait wait for WW. That would not make sense, buy now and enjoy!

Life is far too short.

#280 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I’m looking to buy either POTC or DI. I like DI as a great game cause I’ve played it at a friends, but looking at Pirates, which seems to have even more active toys and depth than maybe DI does. Can someone who owns Pirates tell me why they’d chose it over DI or vice versa?
A couple of questions I’d like answered
by you Pirate owners: So what’s your verdict?
1. If you had one table either POTC or DI, which would it be and why?
2. Which one will have greater longevity for the family?
3. Which one will have a better resale value?
4. Is the depth on POTC better than DI, so the game will hold interest longer since you’ve seen/played both?
5. Have you ever grown bored with POTC (maybe too new) and want a newer challenge or has it staying power for you?
Trying to decide what to buy. At these high prices want to figure out best value for money. Thinking POTC everyone knows and so it is more likely to resale much easier than say DI, which few know (I do like original theme of DI). But would be nice to just buy one and keep it for the long haul.
Thanks for your help in advance. If you answer all questions correctly, you’ll get many free plays on Batman 66, lol. A table I have already and enjoy. But must say I’m impressed more with JJP’s high quality and not sparing on the details. JJP tables do not seem to have the copy and paste approach that Stern takes. Can’t wait for Toy Story. That’s a definite buy!

Don’t decide. Do what I did and buy them both. I don’t think you can go wrong either way. I will say that POTC appears to already be pretty deep in rules and Keith isn’t done yet.

#281 5 years ago

Wow, you guys are great helping me out and your answers are well thought out. Really enjoy reading your advice, since I’m fairly new to this hobby. Any more ideas on how the toys stack up against each other on POTC versus DI?

#282 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Wow, you guys are great helping me out and your answers are well thought out. Really enjoy reading your advice, since I’m fairly new to this hobby. Any more ideas on how the toys stack up against each other on POTC versus DI?

Here's what I can think of in terms of items that interact with the ball and features the player interacts with. Both games have a lot of cool toys and features.

Pirates

Pirate ship mini playfield with lockdown bar button integration
Mini LCD on apron
Spinning disk
1 magnet (chapter area)
Constellation map
Subway for moving balls around playfield
Spinning pirate
Treasure chest physical ball lock
Maelstrom ramp with diverter and drop hole
Stationary ship toy (upper left corner)

Dialed In

LCD phone
QED moving target
5 magnets
3 mini drones
Trap door
Quantum theater
Station 3 physical ball lock
Moving mechanic arm
Kickback

Added over 5 years ago:

Dialed In additions!

+ Camera, used in modes and high scores
+ Bluetooth, used to control game from cell phone

#283 5 years ago

Got the word Friday that mine is ready and will ship Monday! Going to be a great flipping week!

#284 5 years ago
Quoted from jcoble:

Got the word Friday that mine is ready and will ship Monday! Going to be a great flipping week!

Congrats thats awesome!!

#285 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Here's what I can think of in terms of items that interact with the ball and features the player interacts with. Both games have a lot of cool toys and features.
Pirates
Pirate ship mini playfield with lockdown bar button integration
Mini LCD on apron
Spinning disk
1 magnet (chapter area)
Constellation map
Spinning pirate
Treasure chest physical ball lock
Maelstrom ramp with diverter and drop hole
Dialed In
LCD phone
QED moving target
5 magnets
3 mini drones
Trap door
Quantum theater
Station 3 physical ball lock
Moving mechanic arm
Kickback

What about DI scratching a lottery ticket it's not a toy but it is interactive . That's the great thing about jjp pins so many features.

#286 5 years ago

Great point about the scratch off motion for the lottery. I don't know why POTC doesn't use that feature to grab gold.

#287 5 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

Great point about the scratch off motion for the lottery. I don't know why POTC doesn't use that feature to grab gold.

That would have been way cooler. Just use the button for everything else. Great idea.

#288 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The ship is a large stand up target and moves if you hit it like hitting a target (no animated movement). If you sink the ship through the side hole in the ship, it doesn't move. If you hit the side of the ship, it will move some amount - about 1/2" max from what I saw with the glass off on location.

#289 5 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

The scratch is one motion. There can be many pieces of gold and the time you spend with your fingers there and not on the flipper is the risk/reward. The action button is much better for this.

You constantly collect gold in POTC and you would feel so stupid waving your hand in the air all game.

#290 5 years ago

Wow must be a manufacturing error — I don’t have the bracket attached to the chest or even those nylon nuts. Just some bare threaded mounting posts on the plastic to the right of the chest.

Spoke too soon -- I found the bracket, it's just broken. But installed!

#291 5 years ago

FYI:

The POTC I have on location has had a bunch of really confusing chest problems (in addition to the chest mounting bracket being broken). Balls kept (reportedly) jamming right at the exit, yet the switch and coil work totally fine when tested. I finally caught the problem in action while I was there and, with the ball up against the lock arm, I could hear the coil clicking (receiving power), but the arm wasn't moving. I believe the gap between the arm's magnetic plate and the coil magnet was too great, and the magnet couldn't overcome it.

I used the little tab on the metal plate the coil attracts to close that gap and I *think* it's working now. I have turned on virtual locks to reduce the problem -- note that this only makes balls not lock in the chest, but the forks still launch balls into the chest. It would be nice for operators if we could fully bypass the chest device if it has problems. Future code update?

IMG_6866 (resized).jpgIMG_6866 (resized).jpg
#292 5 years ago

The POTC I have on location has had a bunch of really confusing chest problems

Is this a proto game? The new chest doesn`t open or close. it is static.

#293 5 years ago

I finally caught the problem in action while I was there and, with the ball up against the lock arm, I could hear the coil clicking (receiving power), but the arm wasn't moving. I believe the gap between the arm's magnetic plate and the coil magnet was too great, and the magnet couldn't overcome it.
I used the little tab on the metal plate the coil attracts to close that gap and I *think* it's working now.[quoted image]

I had the exact problem, and thought it had to do with the latest code update, until I heard the clicking noise like you heard. I noticed the exact same stop that you found and how it wasnt hitting it. I adjusted like you did, and haven't had a problem since. I assumed this was just the gate somehow binding against the chest, and the stop prevents it. Anyway, my chest lock has been working fine..but maybe this is an adjustment that may be worth noting on for anyone else that has the issue.

#294 5 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Is this a proto game? The new chest doesn`t open or close. it is static.

This is a production model. This isn’t a chest opening issue, it’s a ball locking issue. Even in the proto (which I operated, briefly) the balls still lined up in the chest, Simpsons couch-style. It’s the same now, but the chest is stuck open.

#295 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballj:

I had the exact problem, and thought it had to do with the latest code update, until I heard the clicking noise like you heard. I noticed the exact same stop that you found and how it wasnt hitting it. I adjusted like you did, and haven't had a problem since. I assumed this was just the gate somehow binding against the chest, and the stop prevents it. Anyway, my chest lock has been working fine..but maybe this is an adjustment that may be worth noting on for anyone else that has the issue.

Good to know! Thanks!

#296 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Here's what I can think of in terms of items that interact with the ball and features the player interacts with. Both games have a lot of cool toys and features...

DI - also has Bluetooth phone support for remote flipping. Like it or not, it is a feature

#297 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

DI - also has Bluetooth phone support for remote flipping. Like it or not, it is a feature

Absolutely! Camera and bluetooth notes added.

#299 5 years ago

That's so cool looking! Really enjoying your POTC streams - thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
20,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Cañada Flintridge, CA
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
30,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
There are 18,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 377.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/6?hl=vdrums and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.