(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,885 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 hours ago by Buzzie
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pirates2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2296 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2297 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2298 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2299 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2300 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 378.
#3151 5 years ago

Is there a video anywhere showing how to remove the ship safely? I have a wire off (green-brown) as all the switches in the column are not working. Stuck my finger underneath and gently wiggled things around a bit with one of the switches pressed in, and it registered, so I'm sure that's where the problem is. Damnit!

#3152 5 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJB:

Could you try widening the brass ring carefully? (*Snap!*)

Nah. It really feels like the effort to trigger is about right. The problem is that it frequently multi triggers. Warning, warning, tilt all at once.

Perhaps Yelobird is right and I just need to reign it in a bit. Those saveable drains really make me want to try!

#3153 5 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJB:

Is there a video anywhere showing how to remove the ship safely? I have a wire off (green-brown) as all the switches in the column are not working. Stuck my finger underneath and gently wiggled things around a bit with one of the switches pressed in, and it registered, so I'm sure that's where the problem is. Damnit!

Butch from JJ support said it's on his list to make a video soon.

#3154 5 years ago

SDTM has an in depth JJP POTC review video and during the video they show how to do it if I recall.

#3155 5 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJB:

Is there a video anywhere showing how to remove the ship safely?

Turn game off. Move spotlight over a little. Behind back panel of playfield yank out the big metal clip holding the flat metal thingy holding the motor to the pearl. I'd pull off the big white nylon spacer so you don't lose it. Look between pearl and back wall, see the long allen head screw sticking up ? Remove it with a 1/8th inch allen head wrench.

Slide pearl back and lift up and set on the side. Should have plenty of room to work.

If you want to remove from the game, disconnect the connectors below the playfield. Mark opto connectors in case they aren't marked.

LTG : )

potcship (resized).jpegpotcship (resized).jpeg
#3156 5 years ago

Thanks LTG, I'll give it a go

#3157 5 years ago

Anyone in the Richmond, VA area have one of these?

If so PM please.

Thanks.

#3158 5 years ago

Joining the crew soon...

I ordered Cliffys & Jack figure to replace Tom. Going to look at mods next. Spinning disk sound dampener is high on the list unless they are coming out of the factory better now? Anyone have a recent build that can say if it's still really loud?

#3159 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Joining the crew soon...
I ordered Cliffys & Jack figure to replace Tom. Going to look at mods next. Spinning disk sound dampener is high on the list unless they are coming out of the factory better now? Anyone have a recent build that can say if it's still really loud?

WHAT? Spinning fist? Speak up a little ..

#3160 5 years ago

My CE is build date January 2 this year .

The game has been playing good, no issues of serious nature.

Disc.. Well, that could have been engineered with a little less play in tolerance. Its loud. Too loud for a game like this .

Ship is working fine, upkicker opto is a little slow , and my inlane one way gate has a tendency to sometimes close two ways.. not amusing but on the tweak list.

Other than that, superb, what a game. JJP and crew can be proud .

#3161 5 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

my inlane one way gate has a tendency to sometimes close two ways.. not amusing but on the tweak list.
Other than that, superb, what a game. JJP and crew can be proud .

One time my ball jumped through the “hoop” of the one way inlane gate. I was impressed!

This game is spectacular I agree. Could not be happier with it.

My friend who has been coming over to play with me bought himself a CE so I’ll be helping set up a third machine soon.

JJP knocked this game out of the park.

#3162 5 years ago

Joining the club... my LE was delivered today. Although the manual is online and on the machine settings screen, I was expecting a CD version with the LE.

#3163 5 years ago

Decided to remove the backbox as I do with all JJP games when moving into the bedrooms due to the game’s weight and to avoid damage. Removing the backbox on this game is a lot more involved than WOZ or HOBBIT, so take plenty of pics before doing this. Got the game safely moved into one of the game rooms.
23D91BA3-76B8-458C-822C-42EEE1605AA3 (resized).jpeg23D91BA3-76B8-458C-822C-42EEE1605AA3 (resized).jpeg297CE1BC-C1DC-47A2-999D-2C3FCFF08128 (resized).jpeg297CE1BC-C1DC-47A2-999D-2C3FCFF08128 (resized).jpeg783BEED3-CE0A-462B-837F-C96A377610A5 (resized).jpeg783BEED3-CE0A-462B-837F-C96A377610A5 (resized).jpeg7C260888-D874-4C75-BD0E-0A0509187A10 (resized).jpeg7C260888-D874-4C75-BD0E-0A0509187A10 (resized).jpeg83ADEB49-5E56-4740-8BAC-4CEADBC6DF1D (resized).jpeg83ADEB49-5E56-4740-8BAC-4CEADBC6DF1D (resized).jpeg84A58F80-64AE-4E1B-BBF1-9AFCE0F06FCC (resized).jpeg84A58F80-64AE-4E1B-BBF1-9AFCE0F06FCC (resized).jpeg

#3164 5 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Decided to remove the backbox as I do with all JJP games when moving into the bedrooms due to the game’s weight and to avoid damage. Removing the backbox on this game is a lot more involved than WOZ or HOBBIT, so take plenty of pics before doing this. Got the game safely moved into one of the game rooms.

Were I you, I'd think seriously about widening the door(s).

#3165 5 years ago

So pissed right now. Bought Tilt graphics "Kraken" art blades. They looked beautiful. One side done, then moved to next side. Then lowered playfield and RIP! Both sides tore. This cabinet is so damn tight there is no room. Mirrors=scratched. Art blades=torn. Screw you JJP! I will get over it...but pissed at the moment. My advice...leave the sides alone.

15487301655936371619704333853604 (resized).jpg15487301655936371619704333853604 (resized).jpg20190128_214432 (resized).jpg20190128_214432 (resized).jpg
#3166 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

So pissed right now. Bought Tilt graphics "Kraken" art blades. They looked beautiful. One side done, then moved to next side. Then lowered playfield and RIP! Both sides tore. This cabinet is so damn tight there is no room. Mirrors=scratched. Art blades=torn. Screw you JJP! I will get over it...but pissed at the moment. My advice...leave the sides alone.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Bummer, I just picked up the same set. Will let you know if mine does the same. Although my Hobbit blades are getting torn up too.

#3167 5 years ago

Mirrors on Hobbit have never had a problem and WOZ art blades want in with plenty of room. It may just be my cabinet...but proceed with caution.

#3168 5 years ago

My mirrors on my Pirates are perfect - no scratching. Make sure you're really pushing them in when installing.

#3169 5 years ago

I know the feeling. I tore one of the Tilt Graphics side blades after installation on my POTC and now the game only has one blade installed (ugh). Need to reorder another $80 set and try again. Also ripped my Pingraffix AC/DC and BSD blades, but not as badly as POTC and was able to fix and tape the ripped part back down. I started bending those metal playfield slider/bracket things inward slightly with a crescent wrench to keep them farther away from the cabinet sides. Frustrating to blow $80 a pop on these things and then rip them doing something as simple as lowering the playfield

#3170 5 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I started bending those metal playfield slider/bracket things inward slightly with a crescent wrench to keep them farther away from the cabinet sides.

That was probably what was tearing mine.

#3171 5 years ago

Has anyone put black mirror blades in this? Can I get a picture if you have?

#3172 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Got today my Cliffys for testing and they fits perfect and look great. There are 3 protectors in the set. Notice that these are beta and maybe get some minor changes.
Cliff has them already listed on his webpage
http://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm
So if you want one,send him
Mail [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How did you get that post (w/ rubber) out at the Tortuga/Mystery hole? Punch?

NEVERMIND: I see it just screws out from the top. Mine was loose enough to come out w/ fingertips.

These Cliffy's are challenging to install on JJPOTC. To install the Depths edge protector, I had to remove around two dozen screws, relocate the habit trail (passes thru the plastic mountain), the depth's VUK, and the plastic subway (hence all the screws).

#3173 5 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

How did you get that post (w/ rubber) out at the Tortuga/Mystery hole? Punch?

You need a 1/4 inch deep socket I think some one correct me if I am wrong because I need to tighten my post.

#3174 5 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

To install the Depths edge protector, I had to remove around two dozen screws, relocate the habit trail (passes thru the plastic mountain), the depth's VUK, and the plastic subway (hence all the screws).

That cliffy can be installed without any effort by just carefully clicking it in place from the entrance. I did this without removing anything.

#3175 5 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

That cliffy can be installed without any effort by just carefully clicking it in place from the entrance. I did this without removing anything.

You're probably right, but my fat fingers could not get the proper angle with that VUK in the way. No matter how I maneuvered, I kept dropping the Cliffy before I got anywhere near getting it properly placed.

#3176 5 years ago

Man you'd think for damn near 10k, they could add protectors from the factory like CGC. Its so much easier to add when nothings in the way.

#3177 5 years ago

Can someone take a look closely at their pirate lane inserts, specifically the R and T?
I notice missing black in the print but not sure if intentional or not. I’m assuming they are printed from bottom side

Couple pics of mine, only noticed because I gave her a good cleaning/wax today and replaced the balls.

53037864-478A-4CBE-9D5A-52BCA191B3EF (resized).jpeg53037864-478A-4CBE-9D5A-52BCA191B3EF (resized).jpegE623C2BA-1F3C-4A93-B478-053DCECDC9D4 (resized).jpegE623C2BA-1F3C-4A93-B478-053DCECDC9D4 (resized).jpeg
#3178 5 years ago
Quoted from JWJr:

I'd think seriously about widening the door

Just knock the wall down!!!!

#3179 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Can someone take a look closely at their pirate lane inserts, specifically the R and T?
I notice missing black in the print but not sure if intentional or not. I’m assuming they are printed from bottom side
Couple pics of mine, only noticed because I gave her a good cleaning/wax today and replaced the balls.

Mine are the same, its artistic vision.

#3180 5 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Mine are the same, its artistic vision.

Thanks for looking!

#3181 5 years ago

I took some pics for people wanting to install the Cliffy on the Tortuga/Mystery hole. I have to give some credit to JordanB for his post earlier:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/59#post-4787267

Diverting from that guidance, I did NOT loosen anything underneath the playfield to get enough slack in the white pop skirt.
Hopefully this is helpful:

1) I used a 5/64 allen wrench to get Tortuga Tom off.
2) Take the two phillips screws securing the motor to the base out, but ENSURE you are mindful to catch the small white plastic spacers that become loose as soon as you take those screws out. I always work with a cloth on the playfield to block potential holes where parts that I don't see can fall into making a 15 minute install take over an hour just to find the parts I dropped while installing.
3) You should get enough slack in the motor to wiggle it out enough to expose two additional phillips head screws securing the bottom of the assembly. I took those out with a magnetic screw driver. If you need extra slack, the motor plugs into a molex underneath the playfield which you can unplug to give you additional slack. They don't need to come all the way out, but this is what gives you the slack to get a screw driver into the two screws holding the VUK ball guide (the same one that gives everyone trouble with SDTM out of the Tortuga/Mystery kicker).
4) I loosened the post/rubber by hand from the top of the playfield.
5) After cleaning the area with an alcohol rub (Cliffy supplied), I placed the Cliffy and then re-installed everything in backwards order.

Now onto the MAP hole Cliffy...but I need to wait for a friend's extra hands to take that on since the ship has to come off completely.

1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG2 (resized).JPG2 (resized).JPG3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg6 (resized).JPG6 (resized).JPG

#3182 5 years ago

Why the hell they just cant install cliffy's at the factory or at least some factory mylar? Seems ridiculous for a machine almost costing 10k.

#3183 5 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Why the hell they just cant install cliffy's at the factory or at least some factory mylar? Seems ridiculous for a machine almost costing 10k.

They mylar'd the heck out of these areas. They even put a couple extra mylar pieces in the goodie bag for optional areas (the VUK onto the black pearl playfield), but I haven't seen the need to install that yet.

The MAP hole is also heavily mylar'd, but I recently discovered that a small corner has begun to lift up, so I do want to get a Cliffy there soon.

I have to agree w/ you that I wish they would have partnered w/ Cliffy from the beginning and get these things installed at the factory. While I don't mind getting my hands dirty installing them, there is the bit about spending another ~$100 separately to protect your investment and I usually dread pulling things off the playfield or from underneath it because you can almost bet on losing grip on some mundane part (screw/washer) that you then have to waste an hour trying to find because its found its way underneath three more parts that need to come off to retrieve...or just simply forgetting how to re-plug everything back in as it was (hence take lots of pictures as you go). I usually make a list of things to fix or adjust all at once because I find the more times I lift up the playfield there's just that one more chance that I create a bigger problem to deal with.

#3184 5 years ago

For those who have Cliffies, where did you order from?

#3185 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Use this https://pu-parts.com/assembly-blades and it will Not Happen again. I think Terry has them also

#3186 5 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

For those who have Cliffies, where did you order from?

Kevin,
Cliff hasn't 'officially' posted the JJPOTC protectors on his site yet because they're somewhat a work-in-progress as he gathers input from people. He just added the MAP-2 piece to protect the rear wood edge, which I didn't get when I ordered.

Send him an email and he generates an invoice for you to respond to:
[email protected] or [email protected] to request ordering info
JJP-POTC-SET (resized).jpgJJP-POTC-SET (resized).jpg

EDIT:
Regarding the MAP-2 cliffy protector: Cliff recently made this piece for the small number of owners that want some protection for the back of the MAP hole. Over a dozen owners have reported to Cliff that there are no issues w/ the single MAP protector and the MAP-2 protector is totally optional. Honestly, I don't see how the ball would ever have enough momentum at that point going into the MAP hole to cause damage to the back of the hole. Cliff said he would NOT be making a new all-encompassing MAP protector.

#3187 5 years ago

Does anyone have the following measurements for POTC?

1) Max Height in service position with legs on; From the ground to the top of the playfield with the playfield fully up and leaning on the back box.
2) Width of the playfield from outer edge to outer edge. ( Not sure if it’s the same or a little different than a Bally/WMS widebody)

I have a low ceiling and am able to move a ceiling tile when needed for my Dialed In. There is not much room above the ceiling tile either.
With some manuevering I can get the bottom of the playfield in the ceiling tile slot when upright with maybe an inch of height to spare.
Not sure if I can do the same with POTC. So trying to see how wide and how high it will go.

Thanks!

#3188 5 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Kevin,
Cliff hasn't 'officially' posted the JJPOTC protectors on his site yet because they're somewhat a work-in-progress as he gathers input from people. He just added the MAP-2 piece to protect the rear wood edge, which I didn't get when I ordered.
Send him an email and he generates an invoice for you to respond to:
[email protected] or [email protected] to request ordering info
[quoted image]
EDIT:
Regarding the MAP-2 cliffy protector: Cliff recently made this piece for the small number of owners that want some protection for the back of the MAP hole. Over a dozen owners have reported to Cliff that there are no issues w/ the single MAP protector and the MAP-2 protector is totally optional. Honestly, I don't see how the ball would ever have enough momentum at that point going into the MAP hole to cause damage to the back of the hole. Cliff said he would NOT be making a new all-encompassing MAP protector.

I have a little damage at the back of my MAP hole (are we getting too personal here?) so that will be a welcome addition. I pinged Cliff again today and got my invoice so I’m good — looking forward to getting these on the game!

#3189 5 years ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

Not sure if I can do the same with POTC.

Should be the same. Just a little wider.

LTG : )

#3190 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Use this https://pu-parts.com/assembly-blades and it will Not Happen again. I think Terry has them also

I bought these from Terry (Pinball Life) and they are … ok … but the thickness of these might not fit with the blades also. I was supposed to get my pin today but FEDEX gave me the "weather delay" excuse, so now I get it on Friday. I'll see how they fit on it and report back then. They are tight on my ACDC Prem with thicker powerbladez and I have to wiggle them in there … if I remember to do that.

Quoted from darkryder:

I know the feeling. I tore one of the Tilt Graphics side blades after installation on my POTC and now the game only has one blade installed (ugh). Need to reorder another $80 set and try again. Also ripped my Pingraffix AC/DC and BSD blades, but not as badly as POTC and was able to fix and tape the ripped part back down. I started bending those metal playfield slider/bracket things inward slightly with a crescent wrench to keep them farther away from the cabinet sides. Frustrating to blow $80 a pop on these things and then rip them doing something as simple as lowering the playfield

Pic on how you bent them please? Interested ...

#3191 5 years ago

I only bent them in very slightly. Not sure if it will help or not, but those metal slider support things were too close to the cabinet sides for my liking. The playfield does sit tight in the cabinet on this game. Need to be very careful when lifting and lowering the playfield or risk damaging $80 side decals. A better approach might be to remove those pieces from the playfield and Dremel off a 1/4” from the end of the round lobe and then sand/smooth it out before reinstalling.

6E895B54-7A22-4397-A4A0-46AFFFE3B347 (resized).jpeg6E895B54-7A22-4397-A4A0-46AFFFE3B347 (resized).jpegE225E4F2-980E-4BAB-8EF3-B44BCD97CBFC (resized).jpegE225E4F2-980E-4BAB-8EF3-B44BCD97CBFC (resized).jpegE28F02DC-E674-48A2-8FD1-CCF648D2E471 (resized).jpegE28F02DC-E674-48A2-8FD1-CCF648D2E471 (resized).jpeg

#3192 5 years ago

Gameplay questions!

1. What does “spot gold” on the Pearl do, exactly?

2. What do the MAP targets do in relation to the spinner and activating the map hole award? I haven’t figured this out.

3. Is there benefit/effect from hitting all 4 GOLD targets?

#3193 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Gameplay questions!
2. What do the MAP targets do in relation to the spinner and activating the map hole award? I haven’t figured this out.

Not sure about 1 and 3, but with 2, I believe, when you hit any of the 3 letters, the disc begins spinning. Once you light all 3 letters, the map hole award is available. Of course, the map hole award is always available on a skill shot.

#3194 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I bought these from Terry (Pinball Life) and they are … ok … but the thickness of these might not fit with the blades also. I was supposed to get my pin today but FEDEX gave me the "weather delay" excuse, so now I get it on Friday. I'll see how they fit on it and report back then. They are tight on my ACDC Prem with thicker powerbladez and I have to wiggle them in there … if I remember to do that.

Pic on how you bent them please? Interested ...

I also have them and Titan artblades. Its
closely but it works and keep the artblades alive

#3195 5 years ago

Last night I bent the hinges and roughly cut and taped the tears on the art blades to see if it worked. If it did, then I would get a new set. Turns out it was not my problem. The playfield is literally that tight to the cabinet on my game. There is no way the side protectors would work since the width of 2 art blades is too much for my cabinet. 1 art blade can go in, but not two. It's a shame since I do like art or mirrors. At least I didn't do any damage. FYI, if you do bend those things be careful, they bend easy.

#3196 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

The playfield is literally that tight to the cabinet on my game.

Wow

That is one of the worst findings and QC problems I have ever heard of

#3197 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Last night I bent the hinges and roughly cut and taped the tears on the art blades to see if it worked. If it did, then I would get a new set. Turns out it was not my problem. The playfield is literally that tight to the cabinet on my game. There is no way the side protectors would work since the width of 2 art blades is too much for my cabinet. 1 art blade can go in, but not two. It's a shame since I do like art or mirrors. At least I didn't do any damage. FYI, if you do bend those things be careful, they bend easy.

It's the same on my Dialed In. The playfield barely moves in between my Bladeskinz from Pingraffix.

#3198 5 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I only bent them in very slightly. Not sure if it will help or not, but those metal slider support things were too close to the cabinet sides for my liking. The playfield does sit tight in the cabinet on this game. Need to be very careful when lifting and lowering the playfield or risk damaging $80 side decals. A better approach might be to remove those pieces from the playfield and Dremel off a 1/4” from the end of the round lobe and then sand/smooth it out before reinstalling.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

No need to bend. Just remove and file the edges down slightly so that they do not protrude beyond the play field edge. Same thing with any metal components mounted at or near the edge plus upper play field parts like the metal frame on the The Hobbit that holds the "Killi spinner"; that one got my Hobbit art blade and I learned my lesson from it. Now, before I install any art blades, I examine the play field (upper and lower) for anything close to the outer edges and 'file away' or adjust as needed. The play field fit is still tight but now manageable.

#3199 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Gameplay questions!

1. still haven't figured that one out myself.
2. map targets need to be hit before the map award is lit. i'm not sure if the map targets do anything to the spinner itself
3. the only benefit i've noticed to hitting all 4 gold targets is the ability to add-a-ball during Tortuga multiball.

#3200 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Gameplay questions!

Lets see here..

F940E0CF-B9C4-453D-88D2-0AF50ADF2888.jpegF940E0CF-B9C4-453D-88D2-0AF50ADF2888.jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 38.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/64?hl=jdhhoover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.