I’m looking to buy either POTC or DI. I like DI as a great game cause I’ve played it at a friends, but looking at Pirates, which seems to have even more active toys and depth than maybe DI does. Can someone who owns Pirates tell me why they’d chose it over DI or vice versa?
A couple of questions I’d like answered by you Pirate owners: So what’s your verdict?
1. If you had one table either POTC or DI, which would it be and why?
2. Which one will have greater longevity for the family?
3. Which one will have a better resale value?
4. Is the depth on POTC better than DI, so the game will hold interest longer since you’ve seen/played both?
5. Have you ever grown bored with POTC (maybe too new) and want a newer challenge or has it staying power for you?
Trying to decide what to buy. At these high prices want to figure out best value for money. Thinking POTC everyone knows and so it is more likely to resale much easier than say DI, which few know (I do like original theme of DI). But would be nice to just buy one and keep it for the long haul.
Thanks for your help in advance. If you answer all questions correctly, you’ll get many free plays on Batman 66, lol. A table I have already and enjoy. But must say I’m impressed more with JJP’s high quality and not sparing on the details. JJP tables do not seem to have the copy and paste approach that Stern takes. Can’t wait for Toy Story. That’s a definite buy!