(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,885 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by Buzzie
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pirates2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2296 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2297 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2298 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2299 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2300 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 349 of 378.
#17401 2 years ago

Curious what game owners prefer that have both Pirates and Wonka?

#17402 2 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

I have both and enjoy Wonka more

#17403 2 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

I have both and enjoy Wonka more

Just got Wonka myself and really like it. I think I would like to own Pirates someday too. Is there any chance JJP may build any more like they just did with Wonka? Is Pirates a reliable game now days or does it require lots of tinkering? Is the code solid?

#17404 2 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Just got Wonka myself and really like it. I think I would like to own Pirates someday too. Is there any chance JJP may build any more like they just did with Wonka? Is Pirates a reliable game now days or does it require lots of tinkering? Is the code solid?

It requires a lot of money to obtain one!

#17405 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

It requires a lot of money to obtain one!

That's why I hoping they could build some more. I was following this game a few years ago and tried to order but my JJP dist. could not get anymore. I think he said they got five total. The second order(I was on) for several more never happened. Can't remember exact date(2018-2019)?

#17406 2 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

That's why I hoping they could build some more. I was following this game a few years ago and tried to order but my JJP dist. could not get anymore. I think he said they got five total. The second order(I was on) for several more never happened. Can't remember exact date(2018-2019)?

That stinks. I got one second hand before prices went crazy on them….thank goodness. I would like to add a Wonka to the lineup. Looking for one near me at a reasonable price.

#17407 2 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

I have both , I go back and forth - right now I’m leaning Wonka

#17408 2 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

I have both as well and enjoy Pirates more.

FWIW, I like all 5 of my JJP games, but Pirates is definitely my favorite. I need to get more time in on Wonka and GnR though.

#17409 2 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

J'ai les deux et j'apprécie davantage Wonka

I would like to own a wonka. I hesitate to sell my Potc but I'm afraid I'll regret it. I really like it but wonka looks really great too!! He looks like he has a great code. The problem with Potc is that I will surely find some money before finding another one to sell... The ideal would be to have both.

#17410 2 years ago

Pirates is my favorite JJP, by far. I personally wouldn't trade it for a different JJP. They are all interesting to me, and Wonka is fun, but I think the audio annoys me too much to want to own it. Reminds me of this.

grinch_ad (resized).jpggrinch_ad (resized).jpg
#17411 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

That stinks. I got one second hand before prices went crazy on them….thank goodness. I would like to add a Wonka to the lineup. Looking for one near me at a reasonable price.

I am seeing new LE's for sale. Dist. said JJP made 200 more Wonka's before Christmas. See some used ones up to about $1K less. Probably a good time to snag one.

Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I have both , I go back and forth - right now I’m leaning Wonka

Thanks for you input. So cool you have both of these awesome games.

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I have both as well and enjoy Pirates more.
FWIW, I like all 5 of my JJP games, but Pirates is definitely my favorite. I need to get more time in on Wonka and GnR though.

What do you think it is you like more about Pirates? Seems like a super deep game. You can choose from a ton of characters. Does code feel finished?

Quoted from Stef95:

I would like to own a wonka. I hesitate to sell my Potc but I'm afraid I'll regret it. I really like it but wonka looks really great too!! He looks like he has a great code. The problem with Potc is that I will surely find some money before finding another one to sell... The ideal would be to have both.

Unless these ballooned prices crash somehow you are probably right. I have sold a game or two I wish I had not. Better play it safe and hang on to Pirates if you really like it. As for Wonka only owned just under one month. But I can tell(for me) this game is a keeper for sure. Can't think of a game that has made me want to play one more game, and another... Seems super solid and finished on code and very well done. There is a good deal of variety to the call outs and how things roll out. Makes each game seem new/different and I really like that. Lots of little surprises around every corner but nothing dangerous.

Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Pirates is my favorite JJP, by far. I personally wouldn't trade it for a different JJP. They are all interesting to me, and Wonka is fun, but I think the audio annoys me too much to want to own it. Reminds me of this.
[quoted image]

Thats funny. I think the audio fits the movie very well but this theme may not be for everyone.

#17412 2 years ago

I would take Pirates any day over Wonka. Full disclosure, I don't own Wonka, but play it every week in our league. Pirates code (imo) is more cohesive and has more scoring strategies. That said, it could use some character balancing (most of which has already been added to the latest beta) and, even though Jack said the pin would be "code complete" at release, it's still missing the final wizard mode. Will we ever get the final wizard mode... I'll believe it when I see it.

#17413 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I would take Pirates any day over Wonda. Full disclosure, I don't own Wonda, but play it every week in our league. Pirates code (imo) is more cohesive and has more scoring strategies. That said, it could use some character balancing (most of which has already been added to the latest beta) and, even though Jack said the pin would be "code complete" at release, it's still missing the final wizard mode. Will we ever get the final wizard mode... I'll believe it when I see it.

Surprised to hear no final wizard mode? I suppose it would light after completing all five movie inserts? Is there a dedicated light for wizard mode on the playfield somewhere?

#17414 2 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Surprised to hear no final wizard mode? I suppose it would light after completing all five movie inserts? Is there a dedicated light for wizard mode on the playfield somewhere?

I think the Shoot Again insert doubles as the "Break The Curse" final wizard mode insert.

#17415 2 years ago

Is this beta code floating out there supposed to have the final wizard mode in it?

#17416 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I think the Shoot Again insert doubles as the "Break The Curse" final wizard mode insert.

So when you complete all movie inserts & shoot again insert lights... shoot for the drain?

#17417 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Is this beta code floating out there supposed to have the final wizard mode in it?

Not yet

#17418 2 years ago

I have two games (POTC & TBL) that have been awaiting final wizard mode code forever seemingly, but it really doesn't matter for the time being as the current code on each is VERY fun as is, AND ... I've yet to come close to qualifying for the final wizard mode on either one anyway.

I'm still confident that the final code will be fantastic for both games! In the meantime, I'll just keep practicing and "honing my skills" in anticipation of their eventual arrival.

#17419 2 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Thanks for you input. So cool you have both of these awesome games.

What do you think it is you like more about Pirates? Seems like a super deep game. You can choose from a ton of characters. Does code feel finished?

Yeah - I'm playing the current beta version and it plays great! To be sure, I'm awaiting certain polishes along with a final wizard mode yet, but in the meantime POTC has damn fine code. Very satisfying - even "unfinished" as it is. Not everyone's perfect game by any means either (currently anyway), but no game ever has been.

For me, it's all about the vibe that a games exudes (via its collective elements of artwork, audio, layout, callouts, mechs, etc.). Even though it doesn't have actual film clips with actors (which it often catches flack for), it does a fabulous job of capturing the POTC movie franchise environment that is not only cool to see and hear, but also plays really well with a wide variety of shots that only a well designed widebody layout can offer! Love all the character options, film related multiballs, and the multiple strategy paths (modes vs movie chapters) to reaching a wizard mode to name a few of the game's strong points!

#17420 2 years ago

I’d have to let Wonka LE go before Pirates LE. Pirates is something special and that rocking pirate ship with the flickering lanterns had me sold the second I played the game at PAGG! Add the closing treasure chest, Lior and other tasteful mods puts that game over the top! The audio on Wonka does get annoying and repetitive after a while. I love both games and they are both keepers. I’m confident the final code for Pirates will come given the recent beta code release.

#17421 2 years ago

I too continue to improve myself new best score today, with a record on the "do not betray the compass" mode. Quite proud of me can't wait for the scorbit, and it's true that even without the final code this game is already quite complete.

IMG_20220122_130118 (resized).jpgIMG_20220122_130118 (resized).jpgIMG_20220122_130122 (resized).jpgIMG_20220122_130122 (resized).jpg
#17422 2 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Just out of curiosity, but did anyone ever come up with another solution for the plunger issue hitting?
It was always either lift the playfield by bending the hooks slightly (I never did this) or put something between the playfield to raise it. I chose to this method, but unfortunately after doing so you can no longer latch the yellow lever properly.
Also, I can still see very clearly where the plunger is hitting the auto return so I definitely need to take it apart and see if I can't adjust it some.
Thanks all!

Loosening and adjusting the shooter plate did not work for me because the damaged part of the decal showed. I then bent the hooks which definitely fixed the problem. But over time the weight of the playfield causes it to settle again. So more than a year ago I got two small strong thin magnets and put one under each hook to slightly raise the playfield and that has solved the issue.

#17423 2 years ago

Any advice on how to get this ‘razor blade’ gate to work properly? Often it doesn’t go up all the way when the cannon is lit and you have to hit it with the ball a couple times until it finally lifts up higher. Thanks!

66C78E2A-06AE-4442-A754-30CEF4BA71C2 (resized).jpeg66C78E2A-06AE-4442-A754-30CEF4BA71C2 (resized).jpeg
#17424 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Any advice on how to get this ‘razor blade’ gate to work properly? Often it doesn’t go up all the way when the cannon is lit and you have to hit it with the ball a couple times until it finally lifts up higher. Thanks!
[quoted image]

You have a playfield switch that is triggering periodically. If a switch on the playfield triggers the game thinks the ball has exited the Black Pearl which causes the gate to close until you hit a switch on the Black Pearl which again opens the gate. Put your game in switch test mode and smack the playfield in different locations with your hand to see which switch is too sensitive and being inadvertently triggered by vibration.

#17425 2 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

You have a playfield switch that is triggering periodically. If a switch on the playfield triggers the game thinks the ball has exited the Black Pearl which causes the gate to close until you hit a switch on the Black Pearl which again opens the gate. Put your game in switch test mode and smack the playfield in different locations with your hand to see which switch is too sensitive and being triggered by vibration.

#17426 2 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

You have a playfield switch that is triggering periodically. If a switch on the playfield triggers the game thinks the ball has exited the Black Pearl which causes the gate to close until you hit a switch on the Black Pearl which again opens the gate. Put your game in switch test mode and smack the playfield in different locations with your hand to see which switch is too sensitive and being inadvertently triggered by vibration.

The arrow will be lit to hit the ball into the cannon gate but sometimes the gate doesn’t open all the way until nudged by the ball once or twice, like the spring needs help or something. It seems more like a mechanical thing than a switch but I’ll try that, thanks.

#17427 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

The arrow will be lit to hit the ball into the cannon gate but sometimes the gate doesn’t open all the way until nudged by the ball once or twice, like the spring needs help or something. It seems more like a mechanical thing than a switch but I’ll try that, thanks.

If the arrow remains lit, it could just be that the rod needs bent slightly. If I remember correctly, there is an actuator rod behind the gate on the right that pulls the gate open. You can bend it to make the gate raise a little higher.

#17428 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

If the arrow remains lit, it could just be that the rod needs bent slightly. If I remember correctly, there is an actuator rod behind the gate on the right that pulls the gate open. You can bend it to make the gate raise a little higher.

Thanks I’ll check that out also, it seems like it’s just needing more strength to get the gate open all the way, that or something is hindering it and then a ball smack or two and it frees it up the rest of the way.
In fact I think sometimes it’s not shutting all the way either and then it’s partially sticking out in the way of hitting the load cannon target to the right of it.

#17429 2 years ago

You need to pull your playfield out and take the roof off the ship. You will then see the the coil and arm responsible for raising the gate, you can either bend the arm or the U shaped hook it’s connected to. If you bent that hook out it will allow more play or range of motion in that gate. Test it out and you’ll be able tell how much you need to bend it to get the gate to open and close properly.

#17430 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

You need to pull your playfield out and take the roof off the ship. You will then see the the coil and arm responsible for raising the gate, you can either bend the arm or the U shaped hook it’s connected to. If you bent that hook out it will allow more play or range of motion in that gate. Test it out and you’ll be able tell how much you need to bend it to get the gate to open and close properly.

Thanks. I pulled the pf out to get to it but I couldn’t tell how to get the roof off of that left side, so there wasn’t a lot of room to try and get to the arm. I could tell the arm piece had a lot of play clockwise and counter clockwise also, and depending on which way it was shifted it didn’t actuate the arm as much. Also noticed the end of the arm where the spring hole is looks twisted/bent, so if the spring moves too much to one side the arm doesn’t actuate the spring as much as if it’s on the other side.
I’m guessing the ‘razor’ gate is supposed to be fully rested downward/flush when not actuated, mine would only go flush if I physically pushed it due to spring tension holding it open even when the coils not engaged.
I just tried bending the arm up to get the ‘razor’ flush at rest, but now still having issues with the gate not consistently opening all the way when the arrows green = having to hit the partially open gate with the ball then it pops fully open.
Is there a set screw I’m missing to get that left side roof off the Pearl? THX!

#17431 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Merci. J'ai retiré le pf pour y accéder, mais je ne savais pas comment retirer le toit de ce côté gauche, il n'y avait donc pas beaucoup de place pour essayer d'atteindre le bras. Je pouvais dire que le bras avait beaucoup de jeu dans le sens des aiguilles d'une montre et dans le sens inverse des aiguilles d'une montre également, et selon la manière dont il était déplacé, il n'actionnait pas autant le bras. A également remarqué que l'extrémité du bras où le trou du ressort est tordu/plié, donc si le ressort se déplace trop d'un côté, le bras n'actionne pas le ressort autant que s'il se trouvait de l'autre côté.
Je suppose que la porte du «rasoir» est censée être complètement reposée vers le bas / affleurante lorsqu'elle n'est pas actionnée, la mienne n'irait affleurante que si je la poussais physiquement en raison de la tension du ressort qui la maintenait ouverte même lorsque les bobines ne sont pas engagées.
J'ai juste essayé de plier le bras pour obtenir la chasse d'eau du rasoir '' au repos, mais maintenant j'ai toujours des problèmes avec la porte qui ne s'ouvre pas systématiquement lorsque les flèches vertes = devoir frapper la porte partiellement ouverte avec la balle puis elle apparaît complètement ouvert.
Y a-t-il une vis de réglage qui me manque pour retirer le toit du côté gauche de la Pearl ? MERCI!

I don't know if you are talking about the same thing but when the green arrow is on you have to hit a target or a spinner on the pearl for it to open.

#17432 2 years ago
Quoted from Stef95:

I don't know if you are talking about the same thing but when the green arrow is on you have to hit a target or a spinner on the pearl for it to open.

Thanks, I understand any switch on main pf will release the coil and it takes a switch hit on the Pearl to engage it.
My ‘razor’ gate has definitely been out of proper alignment, if I can figure out getting the roof off I’ll have time to do more adjustments this eve, & will also make sure no switch issues on the pf are compounding the issue.

#17433 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

I just tried bending the arm up to get the ‘razor’ flush at rest, but now still having issues with the gate not consistently opening all the way when the arrows green = having to hit the partially open gate with the ball then it pops fully open.

I haven't seen a Pirates where that gate closes flush at rest. I think it's normal for it to stick out a little bit. I would focus on getting it to open far enough to clear the ball.

#17434 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I haven't seen a Pirates where that gate closes flush at rest. I think it's normal for it to stick out a little bit. I would focus on getting it to open far enough to clear the ball.

That’s definitely helpful thanks. If I can fig out how the roof comes off maybe it will be easier to make accurate adjustments..

#17435 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Thanks. I pulled the pf out to get to it but I couldn’t tell how to get the roof off of that left side, so there wasn’t a lot of room to try and get to the arm. I could tell the arm piece had a lot of play clockwise and counter clockwise also, and depending on which way it was shifted it didn’t actuate the arm as much. Also noticed the end of the arm where the spring hole is looks twisted/bent, so if the spring moves too much to one side the arm doesn’t actuate the spring as much as if it’s on the other side.
I’m guessing the ‘razor’ gate is supposed to be fully rested downward/flush when not actuated, mine would only go flush if I physically pushed it due to spring tension holding it open even when the coils not engaged.
Is there a set screw I’m missing to get that left side roof off the Pearl? THX!

As Betelgeuse said, just get it to a spot where it's mostly down but still raises enough for the ball to pass under it when it's triggered to open. I tried a lot of different adjustments to get the gate to close all the way while still opening enough for the ball to pass through but it just wouldn't happen. It's just 3 nuts to remove to take the left side of the roof off. Here is a post I made about how I adjusted the gate on mine:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpirates-of-the-caribbean-troubleshooting-tips-issues/page/39#post-5152271

#17436 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

As Betelgeuse said, just get it to a spot where it's mostly down but still raises enough for the ball to pass under it when it's triggered to open. I tried a lot of different adjustments to get the gate to close all the way while still opening enough for the ball to pass through but it just wouldn't happen.

This is Awesome info, thanks so much for everyone’s helpful tips, I should have this boat rockin proper tonight.
Cheers!

#17437 2 years ago
Quoted from Stef95:

I too continue to improve myself new best score today, with a record on the "do not betray the compass" mode. Quite proud of me can't wait for the scorbit, and it's true that even without the final code this game is already quite complete.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Is "Do not betray the compass" some new code that I don't have installed yet on mine, or it just somewhere I haven't gotten to yet?

#17438 2 years ago
Quoted from palmab03:

Is "Do not betray the compass" some new code that I don't have installed yet on mine, or it just somewhere I haven't gotten to yet?

That's the wizard mode for the Dead Men Tell No Tales movie. I get everything else, but that is the one wizard mode that still has me confused. I've played it a bunch, but it is definitely the wizard mode that I see the least of. In it, you hit the wrong shot and that mode can end instantly. Still not really sure what / how to do that mode. I wish the wizard mode starts had a little more intro / goals / fanfare to help you along.

#17439 2 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

C'est le mode assistant du film Dead Men Tell No Tales. Je reçois tout le reste, mais c'est le seul mode assistant qui me confond encore. J'y ai joué un tas, mais c'est certainement le mode assistant que je vois le moins. Dans celui-ci, vous frappez le mauvais coup et ce mode peut se terminer instantanément. Je ne sais toujours pas vraiment quoi / comment faire ce mode. J'aurais aimé que le mode assistant démarre ait un peu plus d'intro / d'objectifs / de fanfare pour vous aider.

Yes this mode is complicated and frustrating. The screen gives you the shot to perform and you do not have to shoot the arrows lit in red. You have the right to make an error, at which point a new shot is offered to you on the screen. At the second error the game ends. In addition, the time is super limited (15 seconds I believe) to succeed in the shot otherwise it is considered lost. Quite a challenge...

#17440 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Yeah - I'm playing the current beta version and it plays great! To be sure, I'm awaiting certain polishes along with a final wizard mode yet, but in the meantime POTC has damn fine code. Very satisfying - even "unfinished" as it is. Not everyone's perfect game by any means either (currently anyway), but no game ever has been.
For me, it's all about the vibe that a games exudes (via its collective elements of artwork, audio, layout, callouts, mechs, etc.). Even though it doesn't have actual film clips with actors (which it often catches flack for), it does a fabulous job of capturing the POTC movie franchise environment that is not only cool to see and hear, but also plays really well with a wide variety of shots that only a well designed widebody layout can offer! Love all the character options, film related multiballs, and the multiple strategy paths (modes vs movie chapters) to reaching a wizard mode to name a few of the game's strong points!

Very well put. I had the privilege to play this game only a hand full of times before the arcade that had one(a few hours away from me) sold it when prices sky rocketed. I think the wide body serves this game very well too. I personally liked the narrator very much and was not at all disappointed movie actors were not used for quotes, etc. JJP did such a good job with sounds & call outs. I think whoever they used did great. Would like to play this game again. I do think it would be a keeper for me. I really liked it. With prices where they are right now I don't think the chances are great though. I remember some talk years ago in this thread about a possible Black Rose edition someday. Did JJP ever hint at that or was it an idea from this group for a re-release?

#17441 2 years ago

Is the ball save supposed to be on for factory settings? Didn't buy may game new so don't know if previous owner shut it off in settings.

#17442 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Is the ball save supposed to be on for factory settings? Didn't buy may game new so don't know if previous owner shut it off in settings.

For each item in the settings, green means it's the default setting and red means it's been changed from default.

#17443 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Factory setting for ball save is off.

#17444 2 years ago

Man just had the worse nightmare that someone stole my POTC , woke up in a cold sweat. Luckily its still downstairs.

#17445 2 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

I personally liked the narrator very much and was not at all disappointed movie actors were not used for quotes

The movie character "Gibbs" Kevin McNally did most (all?) of the call outs. He did a really good job and Eric provided a great script for him to read for the call outs.

#17446 2 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

The movie character "Gibbs" Kevin McNally did most (all?) of the call outs. He did a really good job and Eric provided a great script for him to read for the call outs.

HEAR HEAR!!

#17447 2 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

The movie character "Gibbs" Kevin McNally did most (all?) of the call outs.

McNally did a bang up job. He definitely helped elevate the game. There's also the parrot that chimes in sometimes when you are on the Pearl. It would have been nice if they used him more to mix things up.

#17448 2 years ago

Hi everyone, two months ago I replaced my metal cliffy protection on the tortuga hole with a carbon protection. It's much better. The carbon is much more flexible and therefore it does not deform on the existing imperfections of the tortuga hole. I asked the supplier if there were also carbon protections for the map hole? He kindly made a set for me to test and I just received them. My metal MAP protection was deforming and I had a lot of trouble getting the ball in. I ended up removing it to be able to play normally. With the carbon protection, I enter the ball as if the protection was not there. If you have this kind of problem, I highly recommend them.

IMG_20220127_183809 (resized).jpgIMG_20220127_183809 (resized).jpgIMG_20220127_183939 (resized).jpgIMG_20220127_183939 (resized).jpgIMG_20220127_215920 (resized).jpgIMG_20220127_215920 (resized).jpg
#17449 2 years ago
Quoted from Stef95:

Hi everyone, two months ago I replaced my metal cliffy protection on the tortuga hole with a carbon protection. It's much better. The carbon is much more flexible and therefore it does not deform on the existing imperfections of the tortuga hole. I asked the supplier if there were also carbon protections for the map hole? He kindly made a set for me to test and I just received them. My metal MAP protection was deforming and I had a lot of trouble getting the ball in. I ended up removing it to be able to play normally. With the carbon protection, I enter the ball as if the protection was not there. If you have this kind of problem, I highly recommend them.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great Idea! Mine have 170plays, cliffys Never been installed,i'll do this!

#17450 2 years ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Bonne idée! Le mien a 170plays, cliffys Jamais installé, je vais le faire !

I don't know how you manage to watch it without playing!! 170 games for life? I put 200 games in two days when I bought this pinball!! It must be said that at the beginning the games were short... It's hard to have such a beautiful object and to be afraid of damaging it!! You're right, protect it and have fun Otherwise when the scorebit will arrive you will be ridiculed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 38.00
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 349 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/349?hl=arcadebar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.