(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,868 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by gunstarhero
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,868 posts in this topic. You are on page 346 of 378.
#17251 2 years ago

everybody can sign up for the open beta, check the Pinside thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-open-beta-program

JJP lets everyone in who signs up

#17252 2 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

I think you don’t need to finish the movie mini wizards, just play them. If you played them all, you get break the curse.
I encourage all who is reading this to sign up for the open beta and give JJP feedback. THIS is the monent things can may be still implemented and changed.
When it’s released, it’s done.
One of my general remarks is that when you start multiballs or make a jackpot/super jackpot there is not much ‘excitement’ in the game.
Compare for example Smaug multiball (Hobbit), to any of the multiball starts in POTC.
Smaug gives a movie clip and an exciting start.
In POTC the multiball just starts only saying what multiball starts.
Also if you make a super jackpot there could be better callouts/light show.
I’m not saying it’s bad, it’s just if I look at what could be improved, this is one of the things.
Secondly, playing the chapters is also rather ‘boring’. You get a very short clip, then you have to shoot the flashing arrows (and that 25 times).
I hope they can have a little more context to the missings with longer intro’s maybe ir explaining what the mission is about.
I do understand this may not be possible due to missing license rights.

I also wish it was easier to see the character traits of each character before you select one. If you could also deaden the flipper during character selection.

I doubt we will get additional movie assets and it’s obvious they left out actor faces ect, but I wish even the scenery shots were longer to give context to the modes. I don’t need to see Jacks face but would be nice to have a sweeping vista or even the cgi characters to broaden the movie assets.

I agree about signing up as well. It is actively being worked on right now. All the people clamoring for an update, it’s here. Let’s give feedback and help make the finished product that much more incredible.

#17253 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I also wish it was easier to see the character traits of each character before you select one. If you could also deaden the flipper during character selection.
I doubt we will get additional movie assets and it’s obvious they left out actor faces ect, but I wish even the scenery shots were longer to give context to the modes. I don’t need to see Jacks face but would be nice to have a sweeping vista or even the cgi characters to broaden the movie assets.
I agree about signing up as well. It is actively being worked on right now. All the people clamoring for an update, it’s here. Let’s give feedback and help make the finished product that much more incredible.

Great point - it is SUPER not obvious, although I really appreciate the JJP guys writing it up. For example, I don’t think I’ve -ever- played as Jack before this week, and it appears he gets some sort of major multiball multiplier or stacking

I don’t know if others noticed this in the update, but you can now change characters after hitting the Pirate switch a number of times (default is 20 I think). I’m going to set this to a really low number and try to incorporate that as part of
My strategy. I love how you can do this in Dr Who, and POTC is this idea amped up big time

#17254 2 years ago

Ok guys. Please help me out. I want to try the beta. I installed the telegram app on my phone. Created a user ID. Sent an email to [email protected] and gave them my telegram ID. Haven't heard back.
What am I missing here?

Thanks

#17255 2 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Ok guys. Please help me out. I want to try the beta. I installed the telegram app on my phone. Created a user ID. Sent an email to [email protected] and gave them my telegram ID. Haven't heard back.
What am I missing here?
Thanks

It take 43 days for a response LOL

#17256 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

It take 43 days for a response LOL
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"3e587b991c31d1dae1f829df401f120562458a33-1636239074-1800"};
//]]>

Yeah it’s like everybody can sign up but only a handfull can join...

There is no other option just so sit this one out. And hope for the best. I’ve had about 10 pm s regarding this but also I’m not a big helper as I’m not giving out the code to anyone sorry

#17257 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Yeah it’s like everybody can sign up but only a handfull can join...
There is no other option just so sit this one out. And hope for the best. I’ve had about 10 pm s regarding this but also I’m not a big helper as I’m not giving out the code to anyone sorry

Yes, this would be nice to take advantage of the beta but I can’t handle the stress of it all and plan to wait for the official update. I’m easily stressed

#17258 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

PinPeet
Yes it’s like on Xbox etc
You can unlock achievements when playing online on scorbit . Ingame you get to see those and when you go to scorbit you see the following [quoted image][quoted image]

thx!!!

#17259 2 years ago

Anyone know where this switch is on the playfield. It’s saying it’s stuck closed in my error report.

24E1C677-D5AD-478A-90D6-3B16F421BBF9 (resized).jpeg24E1C677-D5AD-478A-90D6-3B16F421BBF9 (resized).jpeg
#17260 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Anyone know where this switch is on the playfield. It’s saying it’s stuck closed in my error report.
[quoted image]

Switch 79 target ship bullseye

#17261 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Switch 79 target ship bullseye

It's inside the hole in the side of the Dauntless

#17262 2 years ago
Quoted from Skipnatty:

It's inside the hole in the side of the Dauntless

Toss a ball in there and it will clear the error.

LTG : )

#17263 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Toss a ball in there and it will clear the error.

Ok sounds good! My canon is really not lined up well so it’s really hard for me to get a direct hit I think maybe only once or twice I’ve gotten it.
I probably need to go back and realign that cannon somehow.

#17264 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

I probably need to go back and realign that cannon somehow.

Search this thread. It's covered.

#17266 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Quelqu'un sait où se trouve ce commutateur sur le terrain de jeu. Il dit qu'il est bloqué fermé dans mon rapport d'erreur.
[quoted image]

I had the same problem a short time ago. It was simply the sensor that had come loose from its holder. One time the sensor was in the right position and I had no more errors, another time the lens was turned to the wrong side and the error reappeared. I disassembled the HMS and re-clipped the sensor and everything is OK.

IMG_20211019_203123 (resized).jpgIMG_20211019_203123 (resized).jpg
#17267 2 years ago

Well, even though I turned down the power to the BP VUK a long time ago, I now have the dreaded smashed spinner opto. Ordering the opto and the protector from JJP.

#17268 2 years ago

This is pathetic at this point. Yet again a lucky few people get an update that they can play with and the rest are still sitting on code that is over 2 years old. If we go by how often beta code is out before someone gives a fuck to decide to release the next sliver of code it will be 2023 before we see anything. So we are at almost 3 years with an unfinished game do I have the right to complain? Wish I still had the screenshots (private message) where Keith said he was embarassed about still missing features that were supposed to be in the last update that was over 2 years ago. If they had any pride there would have been something released in the past 2 years, but fuck it they already recieved my money right.

#17269 2 years ago

What's the odds they will re run this game ?
2nd line is up making WW, new code and POTC selling for insane money.....

#17270 2 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

What's the odds they will re run this game ?
2nd line is up making WW, new code and POTC selling for insane money.....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-jjp-make-more-potc

magic-8-ball (resized).pngmagic-8-ball (resized).png

#17271 2 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

This is pathetic at this point. Yet again a lucky few people get an update that they can play with and the rest are still sitting on code that is over 2 years old. If we go by how often beta code is out before someone gives a fuck to decide to release the next sliver of code it will be 2023 before we see anything. So we are at almost 3 years with an unfinished game do I have the right to complain? Wish I still had the screenshots (private message) where Keith said he was embarassed about still missing features that were supposed to be in the last update that was over 2 years ago. If they had any pride there would have been something released in the past 2 years, but fuck it they already recieved my money right.

Why don't you just sign up for the beta? Nobody is turned away AFAIK

#17272 2 years ago

Does anyone have an Amazon link for a known working Wi-Fi adapter for POTC

#17273 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Does anyone have an Amazon link for a known working Wi-Fi adapter for POTC

This was what was recommended, and I have in both JJPOTC and WOZ..works fine:

TP-Link Nano AC600 USB Wifi... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PB1X4CN

#17274 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballj:

This was what was recommended, and I have in both JJPOTC and WOZ..works fine:
TP-Link Nano AC600 USB Wifi... amazon.com link »

Bought. Thanks!

#17275 2 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

As pathetic as whining about something you can just go get yourself? They aren’t hiding the code

#17276 2 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

This is pathetic at this point. Yet again a lucky few people get an update that they can play with and the rest are still sitting on code that is over 2 years old. If we go by how often beta code is out before someone gives a fuck to decide to release the next sliver of code it will be 2023 before we see anything. So we are at almost 3 years with an unfinished game do I have the right to complain? Wish I still had the screenshots (private message) where Keith said he was embarrassed about still missing features that were supposed to be in the last update that was over 2 years ago. If they had any pride there would have been something released in the past 2 years, but fuck it they already received my money right.

JJP has outright neglected POTC since not very long after it's initial deliveries in Oct./Nov. 2018. Last code update was April 2019. JJP delivered multiple updates and completed features for all their games except this one.

For some reason they've been okay with themselves not delivering anything for 2-1/2 years for the people who bought POTC and it sucks, and along the way they've treated us to crappy comments saying we'll get one more update and not until the wizard mode is done. That's not embarrassment, it's just a crappy attitude toward the customers who bought this machine.

I hope they're close to actually delivering the game they promised at launch and I hope they've put the same type of care into it that they have the other games. I guess time will tell. Question is how much more time. As has been the case for over 2-1/2 years now, every day that passes is a day closer to them pivoting to start on a new priority and kicking the POTC can further down the road again. I hope it's done relatively soon because it's loooooooooooong overdue.

It says a lot about how fun I think this game is that even with the crap playfield issues and the crap lack of code updates I still like this machine and still love playing it, even with all JJP has done to put a negative light on it.

#17277 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

JJP has outright neglected POTC since not very long after it's initial deliveries in Oct./Nov. 2018. Last code update was April 2019. JJP delivered multiple updates and completed features for all their games except this one.
For some reason they've been okay with themselves not delivering anything for 2-1/2 years for the people who bought POTC and it sucks, and along the way they've treated us to crappy comments saying we'll get one more update and not until the wizard mode is done. That's not embarrassment, it's just a crappy attitude toward the customers who bought this machine.
I hope they're close to actually delivering the game they promised at launch and I hope they've put the same type of care into it that they have the other games. I guess time will tell. Question is how much more time. As has been the case for over 2-1/2 years now, every day that passes is a day closer to them pivoting to start on a new priority and kicking the POTC can further down the road again. I hope it's done relatively soon because it's loooooooooooong overdue.
It says a lot about how fun I think this game is that even with the crap playfield issues and the crap lack of code updates I still like this machine and still love playing it, even with all JJP has done to put a negative light on it.

Hard to disagree with any of this, especially what an awesome machine this is. JJP is a different company now than the one that made POTC, which is contributing to the neglect - but having put this update out means they had to get back into the code - and that means it’s easier than it was a month ago to do updates. They did the vast majority of these recent updates more than a year ago, but Scorbit is new, and they just pushed a new beta to fix a couple of small bugs. So here’s to hoping

#17278 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Why don't you just sign up for the beta? Nobody is turned away AFAIK

Just posting this in general response.

Correct, no one is turned away from the beta usergroup. They do ask however that only those who are interested in participating in the beta testing and who will actively communicate issues join the group. It is not intended for people to just join to get the beta code alone. This is especially true for those who will download the beta code and openly bitch about issues or contact JJP Support instead of the beta support team. This is the reason that they don't just post the beta code, which is essentially a simply download link (URL). They want you to participate by communicating bugs. You do require use of Telegram app on your phone but this provides direct access to the core JJP design/coder Team. I joined this weekend and had a couple of questions regarding a server error for the network download option, another member was quick to respond who pointed to the root cause and a short while later Joe K chimed in. This was on a weekend remember, they have no obligation to respond and yet they do, even after hours/weekends.

This is something that I posted on the JJP FB page this weekend when someone asked about accessing the beta code for POTC. I have made a few edits here.

I will share what I can think of here but it isn't for the faint of heart as you do need to be Techy I suppose. If you or anyone is interested try the following otherwise some can just wait for the stable release which I don't expect will be too long now. That said, you need to be a member of the free JJP Beta code usergroup on Telegram. [PLEASE KNOW THAT ALL BETA CODE USERS MUST USE TELEGRAM for communicating Beta code issues to the usergroup, you must NOT contact regular JJP support for issues. This is non-negotiable]
- Install the Telegram APP on your phone and setup a user (if you are not already a Telegram user). Then make note of your username and email address used on your Telegram account and send an email to [email protected] stating that you want to be a JJP beta group member. Be sure to include your Telegram username as well as the email address used in your Telegram account if it is different from the email account that you are emailing them from. They are pretty quick to add you (Keith Johnson added me - It is worth noting that I don't recall receiving an email response that I was added I just checked the group on Telegram later in the day). Now, within Telegram search for the group named: JJP Open Beta Feedback.
This is where the least organized part comes in as you are looking through a real-time message list and this is a beta group for all JJP titles but at least it is chronological. Select the 'PINNED MESSAGES' option and/or look at Nov 3, 2021 from user JT HARKEY (from JPP). You will see a URL (link) listed for Nov 3. That is your beta file ISO download. This is a FULL drive image (~3.5GB compressed ISO) and will wipe out all settings and high scores. You may want to save your current high scores prior to doing this but I chose to wipe everything out as it is a newer enhanced ruleset so I don't think that my HS should apply.
- Download it and then create a bootable USB (I believe you require 8GB or larger). I used Rufus (Rufus x86 v3.17) to create the bootable USB from the compress ISO file. Within Rufus, you really only need to select the top two fields, the 'Device' which is your USB flashdrive and the 'Boot Selection' which is the downloaded ISO file. You should be able to keep the rest as defaults I believe. As with all code upgrades or updates some make/model of USB flashdrives seems to work well and others not at all. The same would hold true here. MAC users will need to use UNetbootin, from what I understand.

It is worth noting that there will be beta code updates to address issues and add content so it is advisable to install a supported wifi dongle and once connected to your home network enable the option for code updates. You must enable BETA UPDATES (default is NO (disabled)) under the Network Settings or you will get a server error when trying to use the 'Download Update' option. This is an online update feature and not the same as the 'USB Update' option that we have used on POTC prior to the beat code. The download file is the first beta (full upgrade) while running the 'download update' will download and install the latest beta update. Of course you should be actively following the beta group on Telegram for new information but at least this setting would allow for updates to be downloaded in case you miss anything in the group.

I have included pictures here of the two USB dongles that I've purchased for both my POTC and WOZ a few days ago. The POTC only has one available USB port on the motherboard (up in the backbox) so I moved the security dongle (purple USB) down one and plugged in the wifi dongle there. I have included pictures so that you know you don't have to open the metal box, just look for the connections on the underside. I connected the bluetooth dongle into the USB extension just inside the coin door area.

Hope this helps.

IMG_20211105_2224549 (resized).jpgIMG_20211105_2224549 (resized).jpgIMG_20211105_2244255 (resized).jpgIMG_20211105_2244255 (resized).jpg

JJPPOTC_WIFI_a (resized).PNGJJPPOTC_WIFI_a (resized).PNGJJPPOTC_WIFI (resized).PNGJJPPOTC_WIFI (resized).PNGJJPPOTC_WIFI_c (resized).PNGJJPPOTC_WIFI_c (resized).PNG
#17279 2 years ago

I can not emphasize how awesome it is to be able to switch characters during the game. I set my "number of hits" down to 5, and 10 for subsequent times. Then you hit the map, and BAM! Select a character! I think I'm missing out on map awards occasionally but this can dramatically change the strategy, (plus it adds some dimension to the game). I just wish I could do it consistently when I need to collect a character, but it's still a great feature

#17280 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I can not emphasize how awesome it is to be able to switch characters during the game. I set my "number of hits" down to 5, and 10 for subsequent times. Then you hit the map, and BAM! Select a character! I think I'm missing out on map awards occasionally but this can dramatically change the strategy, (plus it adds some dimension to the game). I just wish I could do it consistently when I need to collect a character, but it's still a great feature

That does sound like fun! I will make the change and give it a try. How are you prompted to change your character, is the ball held somewhere or is it like trying to select a movie/chapter with Tia Dalma during a multiball?

#17281 2 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

That does sound like fun! I will make the change and give it a try. How are you prompted to change your character, is the ball held somewhere or is it like trying to select a movie/chapter with Tia Dalma during a multiball?

- To change, you have to hit the "Pirate" target up by the chest X number of times
- the number of times is determined by your settings. I'm not at the game right now but I think it's just in "Game settings"
- there is a "first change X times" and "subsequent hit X times" to make it harder for future changes. Mine is set 5 and 10 respectively
- Hit the Pirate target X times
- hit the MAP targets to get the map shot ready
- on the next MAP award, instead of getting a normal award, the map will show "Change Selected Character" (or something like that)
- you are taken back to the main Character Select Screen, and the ball is held until you select
- once you choose (hit the action button), the ball is ejected from the Depths
- You can, of course just re-select the same character

This puts the feature a bit closer to how Doctor Who works, in that you can select your strategy by way of the character traits.

IT IS BAD ASS.

I'm still trying to figure out how best to use it, but it's just another cool (essentially optional) thing you can do. I think i may alternate between Jack (multiplier, plus most often in modes so you get a 'gimme'), Marty (GOLD!), and perhaps someone like Norrington if I'm really sucking. I'm not exactly sure how Keith intended it to be used, but the default game settings are set to 20 hits, and IMO it's more interesting to be able to switch more frequently, without having to labor through hitting the target so many times.

#17282 2 years ago

Rdoyle1978 sounds killer, thanks for the detail. I will drop it to 5 for the first as well. I have already been focusing on the pirate lane awards, boy that little target certainly takes a beating! It will now just be increased.

#17283 2 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Just posting this in general response.
... I will share what I can think of here but it isn't for the faint of heart as you do need to be Techy I suppose. ...

Thanks for posting this info! I wish I had seen it sooner though as I was able to finally get on Telegram; and find, download and then upload the new code into my POTC last evening, but this info would have made the process much clearer than it was.

I have not done anything with Scorbit yet though and have a potentially dumb question now: Do I need both a WiFi and Bluetooth dongle for each of my games to do so? I was thinking I only needed a WiFi dongle and could just attach it to the USB socket provided inside the cabinet near the coinbox.

#17284 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I was thinking I only needed a WiFi dongle and could just attach it to the USB socket provided inside the cabinet near the coinbox.

Yes that's right - the game just needs to be able to connect to the internet.

#17285 2 years ago

Thanks for posting this info! I wish I had seen it sooner though as I was able to finally get on Telegram; and find, download and then upload the new code into my POTC last evening, but this info would have made the process much clearer than it was.
I have not done anything with Scorbit yet though and have a potentially dumb question now: Do I need both a WiFi and Bluetooth dongle for each of my games to do so? I was thinking I only needed a WiFi dongle and could just attach it to the USB socket provided inside the cabinet near the coinbox.

I asked this same -not at all- dumb question! Yes you only need the wifi dongle. However, if you want to connect the game audio to your stereo or headphones, the Bluetooth dongle can be used for that. I also connected a wifi dongle I just had laying around and it worked immediately.

JJP guys mentioned that most 2.4GHz (I.e. cheaper but somewhat slower) dongles work. If it “just works” and takes 5 minutes vs 2 minutes to download… yeah I can wait.Scorbit is near instant

#17286 2 years ago

Late for sure but happy to hear that you've made it through. Hopefully this now helps a few along the way and you have confirmation that the bluetooth is currently for the Audio. I am not using that at the moment but ordered the dongle at the same time. They're so inexpensive now.

The Telegram group is pretty cool, it's amazing how helpful the members and JJP Team are. I had a few Scorbit questions around dinner time and I had plenty of pointers as to what to change to get where I was going. The current Beta 2 code does have a known date/time issue(s) which is being worked on now that they are back from the last show. This was shared with me after posting what I thought to be a bug with the date/time. They also said that an incorrect date/time might cause issues with the Scorbit so we wait for another round of fixes and we'll see. I'll take whatever we can get with all of the code updates. I do love the pin.

#17287 2 years ago

Installed the beta this morning. Really impressed by the changes I've noticed so far, and looking forward to getting some more time on it later.

Can anyone remind me what the recommended coil strength was for the VUK to the ship? I adjusted it down due to reports of the optos being damaged, and I can't remember what it was before the beta install reset all my settings.

#17288 2 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Can anyone remind me what the recommended coil strength was for the VUK to the ship?

25 is the sweet spot on mine.

#17289 2 years ago

When I ordered the parts recently, the guy from JJP suggested 18. I assume every machine is different.

#17290 2 years ago

Thanks guys, appreciate it - I'll try a few settings between 18 and 25 and stick with the lowest that consistently works.

#17291 2 years ago

For the beta testers and ultimately all JJP games. I would love to be able to go back to the main play screen after your game ends or see your stats for the last game(s) played. Currently, all you get to see is your score(s). I’d just like to know for example how many loop shots I did or how much gold collected or what my wizard mode score total was. Unless you set a record you’ll never know. This would be really fun in multiplayer games. Maybe you didn’t beat someone’s score but you got the most super jackpots or collected the most souls. I’d love this on all their games and I don’t think it would be too difficult.
Second, is there a way to know if you played / completed a mini wizard mode? Does the skull look differently after it is played? I can’t tell a difference. All I know is that all 5 chapters were played. I think there should be a chance to the skill when the wizard mode for that movie was played vs completed - kind of like the modes displayed on Hobbit. Thanks!

#17292 2 years ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:

For the beta testers and ultimately all JJP games. I would love to be able to go back to the main play screen after your game ends or see your stats for the last game(s) played. Currently, all you get to see is your score(s). I’d just like to know for example how many loop shots I did or how much gold collected or what my wizard mode score total was. Unless you set a record you’ll never know. This would be really fun in multiplayer games. Maybe you didn’t beat someone’s score but you got the most super jackpots or collected the most souls. I’d love this on all their games and I don’t think it would be too difficult.
Second, is there a way to know if you played / completed a mini wizard mode? Does the skull look differently after it is played? I can’t tell a difference. All I know is that all 5 chapters were played. I think there should be a chance to the skill when the wizard mode for that movie was played vs completed - kind of like the modes displayed on Hobbit. Thanks!

I love the idea of a stats page after. Like a post game carnage report from xbox

#17293 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I love the idea of a stats page after. Like a post game carnage report from xbox

Great idea - Houdini does this as well; you have to really study it to get what it’s telling you but it is pretty thorough

#17294 2 years ago

Hello, one of my GI led is down on my Potc standard edition ( the small rectangular ones, the 179 15-004227-09 Gi led pcb Assy ). Is there a way to reorder them without getting through the burden of opening a ticket on jjp website?

Also did anyone tried on a standard edition to replace all the gi with the interactive gi of the le or ce ( with the appropriate wiring ) can it be done? Does it works?

Finally I ordered and installed the gold vein rails, lock bar and legs of the hobbit on my Potc, it works be beware that the legs are shorter than the Potc ones, so you need to install them on 4" Heavy Duty Leg Leveler and raise them a lot which isn’t perfect.

#17295 2 years ago

You can order all the stuff you need via a official JJP distro for you I think it’s best to use pinball pleasure in France .

#17296 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

You can order all the stuff you need via a official JJP distro for you I think it’s best to use pinball pleasure in France .

Yes Christophe lienard could provide all you need

#17297 2 years ago

Thanks for your answer, I will try to contact them

#17298 2 years ago
Quoted from etien:

Also did anyone tried on a standard edition to replace all the gi with the interactive gi of the le or ce ( with the appropriate wiring ) can it be done? Does it works?

Hi, think this does not work. Controllers are the same but the security/license dongle tell the software you are using an SE. So the signals for the LEDs are different. I tried to find that out some time ago with no luck. If someone knows how to do this…it would be appreciated to tell how

#17299 2 years ago

^ correct the dongle tells the software/hardware what to access and unlock . You need a new dongle from a LE to get the controllers working for those signals.

#17300 2 years ago

Ah well… was worth asking.
Guess I am done moding. With insight the 2 must have mods are the animated chest and the rotating jack jet pinball

2021-11-12 12.29.01 (resized).jpg2021-11-12 12.29.01 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 38.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 18,868 posts in this topic. You are on page 346 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/346?hl=jrbbrj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.