(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,885 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 hours ago by Buzzie
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pirates2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2296 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2297 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2298 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2299 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2300 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 313 of 378.
#15601 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I'm guessing that since JJP made POTC it only had to do with him thinking it was a clever GIF (or whatever that format is called) to use to say he'd take that bet. And it was. I'd be surprised if there's any deeper hinting or meaning going on there. I'm guessing if someone offered the same kind of bet about the POTC code update he wouldn't have the same response. I hope I'm wrong, but with one or two new machines probably coming out I'm guessing that's where their priorities will be for the rest of the year.

I’m hoping you’re wrong too - otherwise that is some next-level middle fingering going on there. JJP is killing me. And after giving them $40,000 the past couple years. That is an f-ing LOT of dough, I don’t care how rich you are.

#15602 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Anybody else catch Keith's little tease in the JJP promo video thread? I initially took it as new code coming out but maybe JJP is going to put POTC on the line again. Maybe. There wasn't a ton of context. I can't think of when I'd be more happy to eat my words.

Quoted from EaglePin:

I'm guessing that since JJP made POTC it only had to do with him thinking it was a clever GIF (or whatever that format is called) to use to say he'd take that bet. And it was. I'd be surprised if there's any deeper hinting or meaning going on there. I'm guessing if someone offered the same kind of bet about the POTC code update he wouldn't have the same response. I hope I'm wrong, but with one or two new machines probably coming out I'm guessing that's where their priorities will be for the rest of the year.

New game. Nothing to do with Pirates, undoubtedly. Just being a cheeky bugger.

#15603 3 years ago

I did some glass off testing and added info on Wizard modes 3, 4 and 5 over on Tilt Forums. Still not 100% sure on a few things but now have a much better understanding of how they work.

Wizard Modes:

Wizard mode scoring is based on a “score level,” which is calculated by:

(1 + # of Super Jackpots) * (1 + # of characters collected in modes)

Curse of the Black Pearl Wizard Mode (The Cursed Treasure of Cortés): Play 5 yellow chapters and Curse of the Black Pearl Multiball to qualify, and then shoot Port Royal to start it. During this mode, the player is tasked with collecting 882 pieces of Aztec gold through switch hits. This sounds like a difficult task, but certain targets contribute more than others. In particular, the spinners can add a ton of Aztec gold to your collection really quickly. Another challenging aspect of this wizard mode is that the ports where Aztec gold can be collected eventually deplete; in order to change ports, a flashing yellow shot must be made. The mode ends upon collecting all 882 pieces of gold or when the timer runs out, which is fairly lengthy for this mode.

Dead Man’s Chest Wizard Mode (Battle the Kraken): Play 5 green chapters and Dead Man’s Chest Multiball to qualify this Wizard Mode, and then shoot the Chest to start it. During the mode, the player is tasked with shooting the upper loop 20 times (!) to raise the gunpowder net and then defeating the Kraken with a shot to the Captain’s Quarters, all while the Kraken’s six tentacles are extending towards the top of the LCD screen. The tentacles can be temporarily stopped by making one of the six shots corresponding to the tentacles, but if the shot is red, you’re screwed - the tentacle will just keep on destroying your ship and there’s nothing you can do about it. The mode has a long timer and ballsave, but when the timer ends or if all six tentacles reach the top of the screen, the mode ends.

At World’s End Wizard Mode (Escape the Locker): Play 5 red chapters and At World’s End Multiball to qualify this Wizard Mode, and then shoot the Maelstrom to start it. During this mode, the player is tasked with rocking the ship shown on the display left and right over and over, to the point where it flips over. This mode has a 90 second timer. There will be 4 major shots on the right lit blue. Shoot any of these shots and the 4 blue shots will move to the left. Continue this pattern until a total of 8 blue shots have been made to complete the mode. Important to note is that each successive shot increases in value dramatically. If you are able to start a Super X during this mode, it’s better to bring in the playfield X later in the mode rather than at the beginning.

Wizard Mode 4 (Battle for the Fountain of Youth): Play 5 blue chapters and Multiball 4 to qualify this Wizard Mode, and then shoot the Fountain of Youth to start it. This mode has 5 phases.
Phase 1: There are 5 major shots that need to be made in 30 seconds.
Phase 2: Find the Mermaid. There are a large number of shots lit orange that must be collected. The mode begins with a 48 second timer and each successful shot adds time. Some of these shots are difficult such as the D in GOLD and the M&A in MAP.
Phase 3: Fill the Cup. There are 3 roving blue shots. Collect any of these and there will then be 2 roving blue shots. Collect either of these and there will be 1 roving blue shot. This will fill the cup blue.
Phase 4: Shoot the Star Map to turn the cup gold.
Phase 5: Shoot the inner loop to finish the mode.

Wizard Mode 5 (Don’t Betray the Compass): Play 5 purple chapters and Multiball 5 to qualify, shoot Devil’s Triangle to start). This is probably the most difficult of the wizard modes. There is a 15 second timer. Most major shots will be lit red. One shot will be unlit. This corresponds to the white shot on the display. Shoot the unlit shot to reset the timer and begin the hunt for the next unlit shot. Only 4 or 5 of these unlit shots need to be collected to finish the mode. The difficulty lies in the red shots. The instructions on the screen read “Mode ends when shooting too many red shots”. The mode can end suddenly with only 1 or 2 red shots made. There are also a few black shots. I’m not certain but I assume they do not punish you like the red shots.

#15604 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I did some glass off testing and added info on Wizard modes 3, 4 and 5 over on Tilt Forums. Still not 100% sure on a few things but now have a much better

Thanks for sharing this

#15605 3 years ago

Anyone know settings to make the starmap more comprehensible? I see a couple settings that pertain, but I don’t know which direction to change the setting. I’d like to basically make it as easy as possible until I get the gist.

Also, anyone who has a black hole at the “I” lane, I strongly recommend the tighter post. Much more fun for me.

#15606 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Anyone know settings to make the starmap more comprehensible? I see a couple settings that pertain, but I don’t know which direction to change the setting. I’d like to basically make it as easy as possible until I get the gist.
Also, anyone who has a black hole at the “I” lane, I strongly recommend the tighter post. Much more fun for me.

I haven’t tried it before, but it seems from the description in the manual that increasing Minimum Fade Delay and decreasing Maximum Restart delay might make it easier to see what’s being shown. Just a guess though.

#15607 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I did some glass off testing and added info on Wizard modes 3, 4 and 5 over on Tilt Forums. Still not 100% sure on a few things but now have a much better understanding of how they work.
Wizard Modes:
Curse of the Black Pearl Wizard Mode (The Cursed Treasure of Cortés): Play 5 yellow chapters and Curse of the Black Pearl Multiball to qualify, and then shoot Port Royal to start it. During this mode, the player is tasked with collecting 882 pieces of Aztec gold through switch hits. This sounds like a difficult task, but certain targets contribute more than others. In particular, the spinners can add a ton of Aztec gold to your collection really quickly. Another challenging aspect of this wizard mode is that the ports where Aztec gold can be collected eventually deplete; in order to change ports, a flashing yellow shot must be made. The mode ends upon collecting all 882 pieces of gold or when the timer runs out, which is fairly lengthy for this mode.
Dead Man’s Chest Wizard Mode (Battle the Kraken): Play 5 green chapters and Dead Man’s Chest Multiball to qualify this Wizard Mode, and then shoot the Chest to start it. During the mode, the player is tasked with shooting the upper loop 20 times (!) to raise the gunpowder net and then defeating the Kraken with a shot to the Captain’s Quarters, all while the Kraken’s six tentacles are extending towards the top of the LCD screen. The tentacles can be temporarily stopped by making one of the six shots corresponding to the tentacles, but if the shot is red, you’re screwed - the tentacle will just keep on destroying your ship and there’s nothing you can do about it. The mode has a long timer and ballsave, but when the timer ends or if all six tentacles reach the top of the screen, the mode ends.
At World’s End Wizard Mode (Escape the Locker): Play 5 red chapters and At World’s End Multiball to qualify this Wizard Mode, and then shoot the Maelstrom to start it. During this mode, the player is tasked with rocking the ship shown on the display left and right over and over, to the point where it flips over. This mode has a 90 second timer. There will be 4 major shots on the right lit blue. Shoot any of these shots and the 4 blue shots will move to the left. Continue this pattern until a total of 8 blue shots have been made to complete the mode. Important to note is that each successive shot increases in value dramatically. If you are able to start a Super X during this mode, it’s better to bring in the playfield X later in the mode rather than at the beginning.
Wizard Mode 4 (Battle for the Fountain of Youth): Play 5 blue chapters and Multiball 4 to qualify this Wizard Mode, and then shoot the Fountain of Youth to start it. This mode has 5 phases.
Phase 2: Find the Mermaid. There are a large number of shots lit orange that must be collected. The mode begins with a 48 second timer and each successful shot adds time. Some of these shots are difficult such as the D in GOLD and the M&A in MAP.
Phase 3: Fill the Cup. There are 3 roving blue shots. Collect any of these and there will then be 2 roving blue shots. Collect either of these and there will be 1 roving blue shot. This will fill the cup blue.
Wizard Mode 5 (Don’t Betray the Compass): Play 5 purple chapters and Multiball 5 to qualify, shoot Devil’s Triangle to start). This is probably the most difficult of the wizard modes. There is a 15 second timer. Most major shots will be lit red. One shot will be unlit. This corresponds to the white shot on the display. Shoot the unlit shot to reset the timer and begin the hunt for the next unlit shot. Only 4 or 5 of these unlit shots need to be collected to finish the mode. The difficulty lies in the red shots. The instructions on the screen read “Mode ends when shooting too many red shots”. The mode can end suddenly with only 1 or 2 red shots made. There are also a few black shots. I’m not certain but I assume they do not punish you like the red shots.

Thank you for this excellent information.

#15608 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Wizard Modes:

Thanks for sharing. I can’t imagine ever being able to complete all of these modes in one game, but nice to know what the requirements are. Maybe take the glass off one day and roll the ball around just to see the modes.

#15609 3 years ago

Found a mermaid for my game:

POTC Mermaid 4 (resized).JPGPOTC Mermaid 4 (resized).JPG

POTC Mermaid 1 (resized).JPGPOTC Mermaid 1 (resized).JPG

#15610 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Is that Areola?

#15611 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Is that Areola?

Yep - Ariel's wilder cousin.

#15612 3 years ago

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Where did you get the monkey - its excellent!

#15613 3 years ago

In case anyone is interested in changing the look of the plastics, these are pretty cool looking! https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/21#post-5849497

#15615 3 years ago

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Very nice..who doesn’t love topless mermaids? Where did you source this and how is she mounted?

#15616 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

how is she mounted?

Ohhhh you just opened up a topic lol.

#15617 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ohhhh you just opened up a topic lol.

Damn it, you're quick on the draw both times!!!

#15618 3 years ago

Thank you all......I just spit my coffee all over my computer reading these!!!!! Well done

#15619 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Very nice..who doesn’t love topless mermaids? Where did you source this and how is she mounted?

Etsy is your friend. You can buy this as an unpainted kit or assembled and custom painted. I chose the latter and had the seller paint her in a blue/green scheme. Just have to request.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/632487270/resin-kit-model-naked-figure-girl

I installed a small eye into her and secured it with a mini zip tie through an existing hole in the ramp assembly.

FWIW: Ronin (the manufacturer) also offers another mermaid as well:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/538507410/action-figure-mermaid-model-sculpture

#15620 3 years ago

As a bonus, the larger accessory base that came with the mermaid, served to cover the coil assembly behind the treasure chest. Something that has always bugged me a little visually.

POTC mermaid accessory (resized).JPGPOTC mermaid accessory (resized).JPG

#15621 3 years ago

Nada

#15622 3 years ago

Etsy is your friend. You can buy this as an unpainted kit or assembled and custom painted. I chose the latter and had the seller paint her in a blue/green scheme. Just have to request.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/632487270/resin-kit-model-naked-figure-girl
I installed a small eye into her and secured it with a mini zip tie through an existing hole in the ramp assembly.
FWIW: Ronin (the manufacturer) also offers another mermaid as well:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/538507410/action-figure-mermaid-model-sculpture

Thanks for sharing this info. This looks like a relatively inexpensive mod that enhances two different areas in the game. Really great idea, I’m going to order the painted mermaid to add the finishing touches to my heavily modded LE.

#15623 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Very carefully!

Also reminds me of a joke.

What happened when Brutus went to Mount Olive?
Popeye got pissed!

#15624 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Very carefully!
Also reminds me of a joke.
What happened when Brutus went to Mount Olive?
Popeye got pissed!

Speaking of jokes. I heard the final wizard mode is no longer called "Break the Curse." It's now "Finish the Code." You make your own ending using the left and right flipper buttons as 1s and 0s then play the endgame you made for yourself.

#15625 3 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Speaking of jokes. I heard the final wizard mode is no longer called "Break the Curse." It's now "Finish the Code." You make your own ending using the left and right flipper buttons as 1s and 0s then play the endgame you made for yourself.

Kinda like using this! I guess the lockdown button is “done.”

A548D4AE-257A-43B8-BC9F-BEDCA26A5D4F (resized).jpegA548D4AE-257A-43B8-BC9F-BEDCA26A5D4F (resized).jpeg
#15626 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Kinda like using this! I guess the lockdown button is “done.”[quoted image]

I heard it will become a self destruct button!

#15627 3 years ago

Star field just stopped working on my LE. No blinking lights just the solid red light.. anyone have this issue? or know how to fix? Thanks in advance!

#15628 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Star field just stopped working on my LE. No blinking lights just the solid red light.. anyone have this issue? or know how to fix? Thanks in advance!

Check that the plugs back there are in solidly.

#15629 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Check that the plugs back there are in solidly.

Yep. Everything is hooked up and firmly in. Dang, was hoping it would've be a simple fix like that too.

#15630 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Yep. Everything is hooked up and firmly in. Dang, was hoping it would've be a simple fix like that too.

Is this the JJP starfield or the Mod aftermarket one? From your other thread post you said this happened after installing That mod? Just trying to clarify what your fixing.

#15631 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Is this the JJP starfield or the Mod aftermarket one? From your other thread post you said this happened after installing That mod? Just trying to clarify what your fixing.

Yep the JJP starfield. Not the modded one, I just removed that and put the stock one back on. I emailed Jersey Jack, and they just told me its a blown fuse and will need to be unsoldered and replaced. They also said that the red led indicates that a fuse is blown, and that this led should actually be green.

#15632 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Yep the JJP starfield. Not the modded one, I just removed that and put the stock one back on. I emailed Jersey Jack, and they just told me its a blown fuse and will need to be unsoldered and replaced. They also said that the red led indicates that a fuse is blown, and that this led should actually be green.

So then the question is.... Was it working Before you swapped it out and plugged in the modded starfield??

#15633 3 years ago

I hope so! Lol

#15634 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

So then the question is.... Was it working Before you swapped it out and plugged in the modded starfield??

It was working before, and it was working when I installed the mod but then just stopped. Since the mod daisy chains into the starfield board.. maybe it overloaded it. ?

#15635 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

It was working before, and it was working when I installed the mod but then just stopped. Since the mod daisy chains into the starfield board.. maybe it overloaded it. ?

Thats my guess as I have yet to see anyone have this issue with the stock star field. Might be best to Not tell JJP you installed that mod and then the game failed.

#15636 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thats my guess as I have yet to see anyone have this issue with the stock star field. Might be best to Not tell JJP you installed that mod and then the game failed.

Its a bummer, since I thought it was a really cool mod to light up the entire backboard. Really should've just left it alone. Thanks for everyone's help here. Lesson learned.

#15637 3 years ago

I finally broke past 2 million in a big way and got into 3 movie wizard modes. I got the most of Aztec gold of some sort in one of the wizard modes (cursed treasure of cortes?), but doesn't show up in the atract mode stats. Different than the normal most gold collected. Anyway, I got 7 credits, so I got highs in 6 other categories besides high score. I have it set for credits if I beat those categories. 18 chapters played, 14 won (Norrington). I am really happy with that game. Love this pin!

20200922_201543 (resized).jpg20200922_201543 (resized).jpg

#15638 3 years ago

Aztec gold is not the same gold you collect during game. Stat at end of game i think is how much total gold you collect in a game (via action button). It also may be how much gold you spend starting tortuga multiball. It’s one or the other but I believe it’s the first one

#15639 3 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

Aztec gold is not the same gold you collect during game. Stat at end of game i think is how much total gold you collect in a game (via action button). It also may be how much gold you spend starting tortuga multiball. It’s one or the other but I believe it’s the first one

There are two different lists. One is biggest spender and one is gold collector. Biggest spender is how much gold you accumulated for a single Tortuga. Just because Tortuga is lit, doesn't mean you have to collect it. You can keep building up gold for high values before collecting. I had Tortuga lit in a recent game and actually beat Davy Jones for 145 more gold before starting it, so I started that Tortuga with 290 gold. Gold collector is how much gold you collected throughout the entire game overall.

#15640 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

There are two different lists. One is biggest spender and one is gold collector. Biggest spender is how much gold you accumulated for a single Tortuga. Just because Tortuga is lit, doesn't mean you have to collect it. You can keep building up gold for high values before collecting. I had Tortuga lit in a recent game and actually beat Davy Jones for 145 more gold before starting it, so I started that Tortuga with 290 gold. Gold collector is how much gold you collected throughout the entire game overall.

Does liars dice cheat? Someone posted before but I swear he gets an unnatural amount of doubles, triples and more.

#15641 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Does liars dice cheat? Someone posted before but I swear he gets an unnatural amount of doubles, triples and more.

That was me!

If you ask me he does. My winning percentage at it is terrible. It almost always seems like the computer has at least 3, but usually 4 of a kind in his hand so I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. Part of me thinks that how well you are doing in the game at that point may increase or decrease difficulty as well, but I have no proof of that. I'm on a roll though. I think I actually won my last two Liar's Dice so my winning percentage is probably UP to 25% now.

#15642 3 years ago

I don't know how you guys do it. My GC score it maybe 300-400k. Don't remember for sure. I have only played liar's dice once. Sometimes I hear people bitching about code not being done. Well, for someone of my skill level, I have nothing to complain about. I do love the game.

One question...has anyone adjusted the upper left flipper so it sticks out ever so slightly? Right orbit shots go STDM if I don't hit it with the upper flipper. I lose A LOT of balls like that. Also, any downside to upping the strength of my flipper power? I have a very hard time making a shot to the BP unless the ball has some momentum.

#15643 3 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I don't know how you guys do it. My GC score it maybe 300-400k. Don't remember for sure. I have only played liar's dice once. Sometimes I hear people bitching about code not being done. Well, for someone of my skill level, I have nothing to complain about. I do love the game.
One question...has anyone adjusted the upper left flipper so it sticks out ever so slightly? Right orbit shots go STDM if I don't hit it with the upper flipper. I lose A LOT of balls like that. Also, any downside to upping the strength of my flipper power? I have a very hard time making a shot to the BP unless the ball has some momentum.

lol, that's 2 questions!

For the flipper power, the only downside to upping the strength would be if you start to get airballs flying off targets or flying off the top of the right ramp. Flipper power on mine gets it solidly up the right ramp to the BP from either a cradle or on the fly. I occasionally get an airball off the targets at the entrance to the right ramp, but not too often. I don't know what pitch you're set at, but that could be worth checking also.

For the upper flipper, I just adjusted mine about a week ago to bring it in a bit. Mine was a bit too far out and it was missing high when I wanted to deflect the ball into the gold targets as it came around the orbit. Now it's in a good spot where the balls coming out of the orbit don't go SDTM but the ball also deflects into the gold targets coming out of the orbit when I hold the flipper out. Definitely worth adjusting it to get it to do what you want it to do.

I get pretty much all my points by stacking multi balls and trying to keep them going as long as I can while at the same time starting chapters. Just keeping the multi balls going tends to help with completing chapters as the shots all get hit eventually while in multiball. And it's even better when you're playing Norrington. It's definitely a great game design and fun to play. Maelstrom ramp, devil's triangle turnaround, chest lock, inner loop to gold targets, and of course the rocking ship and cannon shot are all great. For me, just because they haven't given this game the same attention for code updates they've given their other games doesn't mean it's not a fun game to play. I see it as two separate things.

#15644 3 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Agreed. I had the same SDTM issue. I adjusted my flipper just slightly out so it should feed your right lower flipper from the upper orbit after a ball launches, but not too far as it should also ricochet to hit the gold targets if you just hold the upper flipper open after an orbit shot. Huge difference.

#15645 3 years ago

Any ideas where this belongs? Found it laying in the cabinet

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#15646 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Any ideas where this belongs? Found it laying in the cabinet
[quoted image]

Coin door coin mech

#15647 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Coin door coin mech

Cool thanks. That is one area of a pin that I have never worked on I didn’t even look that direction

#15648 3 years ago

While I’m under the hood can you tell me why this happens? It sticks like this often

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#15649 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

While I’m under the hood can you tell me why this happens? It sticks like this often
[quoted image]

Internal pop bumper spring may be damaged or missing.

#15650 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Internal pop bumper spring may be damaged or missing.

Thank you!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 313 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/313?hl=gnarlee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.