(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,875 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Mrsiyufy
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 305 of 378.
#15201 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

....so anyway, the information from the skull position In the respective chapter would be restricted, even if the 5 chosen chapters are known. I could select a green chapter by shooting the chest X times until the green skull is one the position for the chapter I want to select (which may be a chapter with many characters to hit before MB start). But the game makes a random select between the qualified colors or I open the green chapter only, but then I get a small multiplier only, which is a disadvantage against the advantage of choosing a special chapter in the green color.
For me the skull information therefore seems to be of minor practical importance.

You are correct. The position of the skull and which chapter begins is of minor importance. It seems to me that a lot of the Red chapters have the most character shots. There is an interesting risk/reward to lighting multiple skulls before starting a chapter. You can just light a single skull to start that color to advance towards a Wizard mode, but your chapter shots will only be 1x and not worth much. Conversely, you can focus on lighting 4-5 skulls before starting a chapter so your chapter shots are 2.5 or 3X, but you will be very unlikely to reach a wizard mode. You also might drain while trying to light all those skulls.

For these considerations, I like playing as Tia Dalma and Elizabeth Swann. But honestly, the majority of the points seem to come from stacking multiballs and Super X's, so the whole chapter thing is really secondary if you are playing for score.

My favorite part of this game is resurrecting several stacked MB's by bringing in another MB during the grace period after draining down to one ball. It's the best!

#15202 3 years ago

Yes agreed, I liked playing Tia Dalma and Elizabeth Swann as well due to getting to a wizard mode. Now I am playing Norrington a lot, because the chapters are won very fast and I had 2 or 3 wizard modes with this character regurlarly.

#15203 3 years ago

From strategy perspective I am thinking (after the latest discussion here, which is very interesting) of increasing the skull values first and bringing them into stacked MB, which might be very valuable. Problem is certainly drains in this first stage and the fact that during several stacked MB there is a lot to do and starting chapters need active attention. Otherwise you simply forget to start them.

#15204 3 years ago

I thought this was discussed somewhere before but I played Davey Jones and won several liars dice and eventually gambled for “your soul”. I had a great game 5.4 million, 2 wizard modes played and 2 more lit with 23 chapters played and 2 balls left. Well I lost and the game just froze. No buttons worked. Just liars dice music playing and “you lose” starring back at me. Eventually just had to shut off the game as I could even trigger a tilt with the plum bob. Bummer of an ending. Has this happened to others before and what is supposed to happen if you win or lose. I’ve heard it’s just an extra ball if you win and lose you ball if you lose but that seems anticlimactic. Thanks.

25419A70-2E03-4DD9-B799-20AD9B6B8ACC (resized).jpeg25419A70-2E03-4DD9-B799-20AD9B6B8ACC (resized).jpeg
#15205 3 years ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:

I thought this was discussed somewhere before but I played Davey Jones and won several liars dice and eventually gambled for “your soul”. I had a great game 5.4 million, 2 wizard modes played and 2 more lit with 23 chapters played and 2 balls left. Well I lost and the game just froze. No buttons worked. Just liars dice music playing and “you lose” starring back at me. Eventually just had to shut off the game as I could even trigger a tilt with the plum bob. Bummer of an ending. Has this happened to others before and what is supposed to happen if you win or lose. I’ve heard it’s just an extra ball if you win and lose you ball if you lose but that seems anticlimactic. Thanks.
[quoted image]

Can’t recall the streams but as I remember loose your soul and it’s game over.

#15206 3 years ago

[quoted image]

I did this once and won. I received an extra ball. I assume you would lose that ball if you failed. If it is the last ball, it probably ends the game.

#15207 3 years ago

Also what do the gold targets on the black pearl do? They don’t give you gold so I assume they are a gold multiplier - like every time you hit the both it would increase the amount of gold that lights up to collect for collecting characters during chapters (ie each time you light 2 or 3 gold pieces instead of 1). Is that true?

#15208 3 years ago

[quoted image]

When you play for your soul it's ball and character over if you lose. They've talked about how the game doesn't handle it correctly right now. If you play for an EB and you are on your final ball, lose and it's over since you don't have another ball to lose. Your ball will end too if you play for 2 tilt warnings and you lose and don't have to tilt warnings to lose.

On that note, Liar's Dice is so hard. The computer always has ridiculous hands and if I take my hand that has 3 twos in it for instance and just hopefully assume that the computer has one so I bid 4...the computer will call me a liar and I almost always lose. I hate playing Liar's Dice without Davey Jones because it's so often just an excuse to lose all my souls or treasures.

#15209 3 years ago

[quoted image]

The machine freezing up is a bug, not a feature This is a known issue they need to fix in code (among other things). Here's what someone from JJP wrote in Tiltforums about this exact issue:

"Guess I’m going to have to double check this, sounds like a bug. What’s supposed to happen is you lose your ball like you normally do, but also your character (have to pick a new one). If you win, you get an extra ball."

#15210 3 years ago

Also what do the gold targets on the black pearl do? They don’t give you gold so I assume they are a gold multiplier - like every time you hit the both it would increase the amount of gold that lights up to collect for collecting characters during chapters (ie each time you light 2 or 3 gold pieces instead of 1). Is that true?

Pretty sure the two gold targets on the BP advance one of the G-O-L-D targets on the lower pf. When you spell gold you get a bunch of extra gold. Also useful on Tortuga multi-ball to add a ball (gold targets are green).

#15211 3 years ago

Thanks guys! Ya it bothered me so I played again as davey Jones. Boy he rolled dice well. I won 5 in a row. Extra ball, my soul (so another extra ball), and doubled my souls 3 times. Ended with 279 souls collected and a Cortes wizard mode of 2.2 million - I’ve never cracked 1 mil in a wizard mode before.

8BBC2969-DC40-409B-812F-7717A599C36E (resized).jpeg8BBC2969-DC40-409B-812F-7717A599C36E (resized).jpeg
#15212 3 years ago

I really appreciate some of the discussion on the rules. I was just trying to get the high score on each of the characters (my machine used to be on route), and down to the last few. I got to Scrum (I think I'm remembering that right, not looking at it), and got a 6X bonus, which is automatically held over by that character. Got my highest score ever of around 1.7M. So now I'm thinking the PIRATE lanes are really important. Which do you all find the most important to be able to score more? Love the Arrr Frenzy and of course the bonus multiplier was great (@6x), getting 150k after every ball.

Thanks!

#15213 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I really appreciate some of the discussion on the rules. I was just trying to get the high score on each of the characters (my machine used to be on route), and down to the last few. I got to Scrum (I think I'm remembering that right, not looking at it), and got a 6X bonus, which is automatically held over by that character. Got my highest score ever of around 1.7M. So now I'm thinking the PIRATE lanes are really important. Which do you all find the most important to be able to score more? Love the Arrr Frenzy and of course the bonus multiplier was great (@6x), getting 150k after every ball.
Thanks!

I think Super X is most important. You can only get it every other completion of Pirate lanes. Sometimes I will go for bonus x hold if I notice I have a good bonus X. Arrr Frenzy is valuable (3rd completion of Pirate Lanes), especially if you can get it with a MB.

The worst are Big Points and Hurry Up. Both are virtually worthless.

Pintel is a good character for spotting Pirate Lanes.

#15214 3 years ago

I got a question ..Are any of you going to put a LE on the market anytime soon so the rest of us can have some fun ?lmao I’m new to pin just buying second wensday is there any more LEs going to be put out or are they done running them I’d appreciate any word thanks .

#15215 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I think Super X is most important. You can only get it every other completion of Pirate lanes. Sometimes I will go for bonus x hold if I notice I have a good bonus X. Arrr Frenzy is valuable (3rd completion of Pirate Lanes), especially if you can get it with a MB.
The worst are Big Points and Hurry Up. Both are virtually worthless.

Super X is the most important for getting big scores. Bonus x is good and can be big (400k+), but even if held and you lose the ball right away, 6x bonus can end up only around 150k. Arr Frenzy is good too, but you need a multiplier with it. My best Arr Frenzy is only around 800K, most of mine end up around 100k. Big Points is only good if you have 6666666 running and 3 Hurry Up's light some reward, I can't remember what Keith said it was off hand, but I have never tried for it.

#15216 3 years ago

So for the super x and shot x, how do you get the bigger x? Usually it seems to just life 2x and I hit it. Is there more that I need to understand to get 6x on stuff?

#15217 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Pintel was my favorite.

#15218 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

So for the super x and shot x, how do you get the bigger x? Usually it seems to just life 2x and I hit it. Is there more that I need to understand to get 6x on stuff?

The first time you light super x only the 2X stand up is flashing. The next time 2X and 3X the next time 2, 3 and 4X and so on and so on. You don't even have 6X as an option until that final time you light it. And even if it's lit you can still screw up and hit 2x or something lesser than 6X by accident so it's no guarantee still.

#15219 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I got a question ..Are any of you going to put a LE on the market anytime soon so the rest of us can have some fun ?lmao I’m new to pin just buying second wensday is there any more LEs going to be put out or are they done running them I’d appreciate any word thanks .

There is an LE in the market!

#15220 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Super X is the most important for getting big scores. Bonus x is good and can be big (400k+), but even if held and you lose the ball right away, 6x bonus can end up only around 150k. Arr Frenzy is good too, but you need a multiplier with it. My best Arr Frenzy is only around 800K, most of mine end up around 100k. Big Points is only good if you have 6666666 running and 3 Hurry Up's light some reward, I can't remember what Keith said it was off hand, but I have never tried for it.

Do you (or anyone) know what you get for hitting big points with all 6 multi balls going? I’ve never heard of 3 hurry ups giving you something - now I’m intrigued. I just hate hurry up bc it’s so worthless. Anyone else know about these?

#15221 3 years ago

According to Karl DeAngelo, getting big points with all 6 MB going scores 66K points. I've never done it myself.

#15222 3 years ago

I could have swore one time POTC took my picture and it put a fake pirate hat on my head, have you guys seen that?? I never saw again since.

#15223 3 years ago

Do you (or anyone) know what you get for hitting big points with all 6 multi balls going? I’ve never heard of 3 hurry ups giving you something - now I’m intrigued. I just hate hurry up bc it’s so worthless. Anyone else know about these?

I asked about it in the livestream that Eric did of JJP a month or two ago now in the chat and one of the people that worked on the game chimed in and said 3 hurry ups gave you something, I just can't remember what it was. I guess it must not have been that impressive to me. I can say I've never even tried for 3 hurry-ups myself even after he said what it was, so it couldn't have been that great.

Quoted from LOTR_breath:

According to Karl DeAngelo, getting big points with all 6 MB going scores 66K points. I've never done it myself.

It is 66k.

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I could have swore one time POTC took my picture and it put a fake pirate hat on my head, have you guys seen that?? I never saw again since.

Yep. Sometimes it will give you an eye patch or a parrot too.

#15224 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It is 66k.

Yep. Sometimes it will give you an eye patch or a parrot too.

Man I have only seen it once. Maybe some setting?

#15225 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Man I have only seen it once. Maybe some setting?

It’s pretty rare on mine too

#15226 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I've watched my son do this, not worth the effort. Now 666k would make more sense, given the difficulty.

#15227 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

It’s pretty rare on mine too

I've seen it exactly once. And that high score is no longer valid, so it's gone. I think it has to do with the amount of light on your face - it needs to be pretty contrasted with the background. which is obviously rare since most of our game rooms are dark.

#15228 3 years ago

I’m for putting a 5 second ball save on the chapter start / star map / jack little area After starting a chapter. Total nonsense to get a SDTM out of that. Rare, but annoying as hell! I’d say the same for the Tartuga drains but hoping the extended snubber bracket fixes that and it’s in the mail. Short vent over. Back to it.

#15229 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I’m for putting a 5 second ball save on the chapter start / star map / jack little area After starting a chapter. Total nonsense to get a SDTM out of that. Rare, but annoying as hell! I’d say the same for the Tartuga drains but hoping the extended snubber bracket fixes that and it’s in the mail. Short vent over. Back to it.

Yep, either that or at a minimum fling the ball around a bit more before the post drops so it doesn't just hit off a back target and come down the middle. Maybe have it go a bit side to side the way it does when the chapter is being selected. A lot of good games have gone to Davey Jones' locker because of draining from the star map release.

#15230 3 years ago

You can minimize the drain risk a bit. Don‘t wait until the post drops and releases the ball. Just push the two flipper buttons at the end of the animation when the characters are shown at the screen. Themagnet will grab the ball again and move It in the star map area, so that it does not come down strait from the post.

#15231 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

You can minimize the drain risk a bit. Don‘t wait until the post drops and releases the ball. Just push the two flipper buttons at the end of the animation when the characters are shown at the screen. Themagnet will grab the ball again and move It in the star map area, so that it does not come down strait from the post.

That definitely works and it’s a rare problem (For me) but it sucks when on a good run and it happens. Tartuga drains are almost 33% of the time for me and it’s maddening. Have the new snubber bracket Coming but the mail couldn’t go any slower it seems.

#15232 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

That definitely works and it’s a rare problem (For me) but it sucks when on a good run and it happens. Tartuga drains are almost 33% of the time for me and it’s maddening. Have the new snubber bracket Coming but the mail couldn’t go any slower it seems.

When you install it, aim it so the ejects hit the top part of the left flipper.

#15233 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Adjusting the scoop direction slightly did the trick for me.

#15234 3 years ago

Regarding the Tortuga eject, I lowered the power so that it ejects very smooth to the right flipper. That puts less power on the Tortuga mech as well and is very constant. No drains at all.

#15235 3 years ago

The thing that finally worked for my case, I serviced the Tortuga scoop in horizontal service position from the playfield underside and did two things. First, I adjusted the mech so that the coil would be as flush to the top as possible, removing all slop in the area. Second, I bent the bracket slightly from the underside of the playfield so the shot would move to where I wanted it, tip of left flipper. Adjusting the scoop bracket on playfield topside was never on its own enough, the ball would spray all over the place including eventually STDM.

#15236 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Regarding the Tortuga eject, I lowered the power so that it ejects very smooth to the right flipper. That puts less power on the Tortuga mech as well and is very constant. No drains at all.

This is also what I have done. No more drains, ever.

#15237 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Gonna try this tonight when I get home. If it is a fix, then many thanks to you sir!

#15238 3 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Gonna try this tonight when I get home. If it is a fix, then many thanks to you sir!

Your welcome, no problem. I red it here on pinside as well. You need not wait until the ball does not move any longer and stays on the post. Sometimes it still bounces a bit and you can choose a good moment to push your flipper buttons.

#15239 3 years ago

Can anyone recommend a replacement LCD for the apron LCD? Mine has turned monochrome for some odd reason so I assume the screen is bad.

#15240 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Can anyone recommend a replacement LCD for the apron LCD? Mine has turned monochrome for some odd reason so I assume the screen is bad.

Might just be a connector issue. IT can work itself out, you might check under the apron and the connection to the CPU

#15241 3 years ago

Just fitted HMS Endeavour mod for JJP Pirates Pinball machine by Liorillusion, its fantastic, such a great mod and far better in real life than expected.

#15242 3 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Just fitted HMS Endeavour mod for JJP Pirates Pinball machine by Liorillusion, its fantastic, such a great mod and far better in real life than expected.

thank you very much for the video and feedback. enjoy from your new mod

#15243 3 years ago

Added UV trough light to enhance GID rings!! Finally gott the effect I was going for!

https://vimeo.com/433384871

faa55fb657ec3960e7403ddc05dcc77dbecff757 (resized).jpgfaa55fb657ec3960e7403ddc05dcc77dbecff757 (resized).jpg
#15244 3 years ago

Monthly check for an update. For god’s sakes guys at LEAST fix the ball search!! Now it’s getting embarrassing. Josh is working on Houdini and Lyman has -actually, literally- put out 7 updates since Elvira came out.

#15245 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

This is also what I have done. No more drains, ever.

Actually did this and it worked great, however got the updated bracket in the mail, installed and now it’s perfect. Firmly puts the ball on the left flipper every time. Either works but for consistency, I’d get the new bracket.

#15246 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Actually did this and it worked great, however got the updated bracket in the mail, installed and now it’s perfect. Firmly puts the ball on the left flipper every time. Either works but for consistency, I’d get the new bracket.

Is the new bracket a fix from JJP?

#15247 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Do you mind taking a picture of the two bracket so that I can see the differences? Thanks in advance

#15248 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Monthly check for an update. For god’s sakes guys at LEAST fix the ball search!! Now it’s getting embarrassing. Josh is working on Houdini and Lyman has -actually, literally- put out 7 updates since Elvira came out.

Keith J did an interview recently and said "I’ve started the POTC final wizard mode and have been working on it on and off. But right now, all of my time is spent on the next game and other stuff " I'm a software dev and coding a project "on and off" is never a good thing. IMO the only way we'll ever see a code update is if they decide to sell more units.

#15249 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Keith J did an interview recently and said "I’ve started the POTC final wizard mode and have been working on it on and off. But right now, all of my time is spent on the next game and other stuff " I'm a software dev and coding a project "on and off" is never a good thing. IMO the only way we'll ever see a code update is if they decide to sell more units.

Unfortunately this was pretty easy to see coming a long time ago. The software team doesn't seem to care about it and the designer doesn't seem to care that the software team doesn't care about it. On Eric's stream of POTC a few weeks ago he mentioned the software team will put out a code update when the final wizard mode is done. He didn't seem to have any thought at all that there are plenty of other things to update and fix besides the final wizard mode. The entire JJP organization seems pretty content with keeping POTC in their rearview mirror. The beta they put out a few months ago seems like it mostly just had some stuff they originally said they were thinking about and working on in April 2019. So to me that didn't really seem encouraging. If an update release had really been coming soon then I'd think the beta would have had a lot more to it than just the stuff they hadn't finished from a year ago. Now I don't think it looks like a very good chance the next POTC update will happen by November, which will be 2 years from original shipping of the machines and about 17 months from the last update. I think my post below from 7 months ago seems pretty accurate:

Quoted from EaglePin:

When the code topic had some posting activity here about about a month ago there were a lot of responses about how complete POTC is compared to other games and how impressive it is already or that they don't feel it's overdue (without stating what they feel a reasonable time frame for delivering it would be). If most customers are indifferent to getting a code update why would JJP feel the need to work on it, especially when a code update on POTC is just additional cost to JJP at this point with no additional income for doing that work since the game isn't on the line anymore? I hope they deliver a great update, and I hope it's soon. But at this point even if they deliver one tomorrow it shouldn't be thought of as a great job by JJP, since it will be them delivering it very late because Pirates customers aren't a priority and haven't been for awhile now.
We paid JJP up front for code updates when we bought the machines. They've taken that money and sat on it with no regard to getting it done in a timely manner. The work was paid for but it's not been done yet by JJP, but I'm guessing JJP is just looking at it as additional cost to keep putting off for awhile instead of seeing it as work they owe their customers in a timely fashion.
There's no doubt in my mind JJP views this all as a pure business while some people like to view them as just being fellow pinball "hobbyists" who will certainly do regular updates because they've done them for their other titles. Newsflash, it's not playing out that way so far. As soon as a game isn't on a manufacturer's line anymore that game is not going to be a priority. The longer POTC goes without a code update the less incentive JJP has to finish it because it takes time and resource away from both the game currently on their line and the next game in development. POTC code may be good compared to some games, but there is a lot of work to do on it. The wizard modes are currently bland in terms of sound and video. Regardless of how difficult the final wizard mode is to reach, it should be in the game. There are many improvements that could have been made in small updates over the past 7 months, but JJP has obviously chosen to focus on Wonka and whatever else they're developing at the expense of the Pirates customers.
JJP said code would be feature complete at release and it wasn't. JJP knew they had playfield issues on POTC and shipped Wonka with the same issues, and didn't do or say anything about it for months until it started impacting sales. The POTC code is just another business decision for JJP, and their lack of attention to POTC code just reinforces the decision I made from their handling of the playfield issues that I won't buy another one of their games no matter how good it looks. Whether it's light boards, playfield issues, or POTC code update my impression is that JJP won't do the right thing for the customer unless absolutely backed into a corner to do it, and that's not a business I want to buy from.

#15250 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Unfortunately this was pretty easy to see coming a long time ago. The software team doesn't seem to care about it and the designer doesn't seem to care that the software team doesn't care about it. On Eric's stream of POTC a few weeks ago he mentioned the software team will put out a code update when the final wizard mode is done. He didn't seem to have any thought at all that there are plenty of other things to update and fix besides the final wizard mode. The entire JJP organization seems pretty content with keeping POTC in their rearview mirror. The beta they put out a few months ago seems like it mostly just had some stuff they originally said they were thinking about and working on in April 2019. So to me that didn't really seem encouraging. If an update release had really been coming soon then I'd think the beta would have had a lot more to it than just the stuff they hadn't finished from a year ago. Now I don't think it looks like a very good chance the next POTC update will happen by November, which will be 2 years from original shipping of the machines and about 17 months from the last update. I think my post below from 7 months ago seems pretty accurate:

They are probably all pretty beaten down by the whole thing. Eric’s first game out of the gate, and it’s clear there was a huge amount of work put into it, Keith did an outstanding job planning the code, it’s fairly complete as-is. they really must have felt it hard when the decision was made to cut bait. I get it!

But working “in between” other stuff, as was pointed out, is not a recipe for an outstanding outcome. I’m a software developer as well - and I know Keith takes a lot of pride in his code, so there’s a greater-than-normal chance it will hold up. And yeah maybe this is all we get. I won’t lie and say it’s not disappointing though. But I sure will be grateful to finally see that update.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 305 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/305?hl=kkoss24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.