(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,875 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 minutes ago by Mrsiyufy
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 268 of 378.
#13351 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

In my midnight cookie haze I was thinking how people always compare Stern to JJP when it comes to updates. The arguement is it sometimes takes stern a while to update code and even sometimes it takes a while before people think the code is "acceptable". I am going to argue that Stern comes out 4-5 machines a year and while it does take a while sometimes they literallly are doing 5x (prolly more) the work and still manage to get updates out for their machines. Wasnt jjp supposed to have 2 machines release this year? I kinda remember ther being an arguement about how they were doing 2 machines this year and thats why code updates were coming slow. Where is this second machine that "delay" finishing up potc code. Next someone will argue the Keith had a heart attack. Well he looked pretty good at the expo a couple months ago and I have known people that have had heart attacks and been fine a week later (not saying this is his situation). Wonka has had 19 updates this year from "first code" to current in 9 months. Potc has had 5 in 18 months. If you look at release dates and the amount of changes you can tell that the coding can be done in a timely manner if they would put ANY effort into finishing it up. Must be nice to work for a "good ole boys" company where you get paid to sit on your ass and do nothing. Pretty sure I will never buy another jjp machine due to horrible customer service. I have a 10k half finished machine. Yes I said half finished as if your able to get though 25 chapters there is nothing to do in the game (if I remember right you lose alot of the callouts at this point also).

I understand and agree with a good bit of this frustration, for sure, but maybe wording things with a bit of empathy, would make your message feel a bit smoother, more considerate along with concerned.

#13352 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

On the Project Pinball stream last Friday one of the JJP guys mentioned they now have a good size software team (his description, not mine) of 6 people now. Seems like none of them have been given POTC update as a priority item in awhile.

There's a lot of working together as a team and mentoring going on at JJP too. You can see how Joe has improved over the past few years (if you follow who worked on what in the games). I think that it's great that Keith and Ted are passing along some of their techniques and advice.

Yes, it does look like the final update for JJPOTC is lower priority than providing the next new pin with complete code. There's good points going both ways on that.

#13353 4 years ago

Where is the best place to get plastic protector for slings? Also what do you recommend for colours as the GI changes colours?

#13354 4 years ago

3kj802 (resized).jpg3kj802 (resized).jpg

#13355 4 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

Where is the best place to get plastic protector for slings? Also what do you recommend for colours as the GI changes colours?

Mazel mods, clear.

#13356 4 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

I bought some red protectors from playfield-protectors.com during their Black Friday special and think they look great. Very good quality and if I remember about the same price as Mezel mods including shipping from Europe.

#13357 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

On the Project Pinball stream last Friday one of the JJP guys mentioned they now have a good size software team (his description, not mine) of 6 people now. Seems like none of them have been given POTC update as a priority item in awhile.

They took so long to release POTC that they really developed the code, but its pretty disappointing that they don't seem to want to finish the game....its a sign that JJP is running on fumes with a lot of pressure to finally make $ and not allocate resources to support old games.

#13358 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

They took so long to release POTC that they really developed the code, but its pretty disappointing that they don't seem to want to finish the game....its a sign that JJP is running on fumes with a lot of pressure to finally make $ and not allocate resources to support old games.

Yeah, it's like they're running a business or something. We've already got Stern charging too much for too little, do we really need another one of those?

I'm confident an update will arrive at some point. And I'm anxious for them to announce their new games too. We really do need them to work faster. Perhaps if they spent less time innovating and gave us more fan-layouts...

#13359 4 years ago

Anyone bitching that the final wizard mode isn't in yet needs to provide footage of them clearing all 5 existing wizard modes in one game.

People just like to find things to complain about.

JJP is not going to blow this off. They still release Woz and Dialed in updates FFS.

#13360 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Anyone bitching that the final wizard mode isn't in yet needs to provide footage of them clearing all 5 existing wizard modes in one game.
JJP is not going to blow this off. They still release Woz and Dialed in updates FFS.

I don't personally care about the final wizard mode yet, but I would like to see the enhancements to the characters and any other ideas they had floating around. The game still kicks ass. Add the chest mod and you are in business!

#13361 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I think it's fine for anyone to state their opinion on the code updates & lack of communication from JJP whether they're annoyed by it or not, but nobody should be okay saying someone needs to show proof of anything to anyone to get a feature that was described in the marketing material and is still not in the game over a year later with no communication from JJP about an expected timeframe for it getting done.

I don't think this is nitpicking or searching for something to complain about. I think any complaining about a lack of code updates is pretty reasonable at this point, and JJP has earned a bit of criticism by not delivering what they said when they said they would and by not communicating about it. The more time passes the less likely the code is to get done as other business priorities and issues arise. Other projects will take priority or they'll have personnel turnover, all of which will continually push the POTC code timeline back further. They said the game code would be rules complete at launch and it wasn't. It's now over a year later and JJP is still not even discussing a timeline. They posted a list of new character traits for the new code in April and now we're at the end of December with only silence since then. I think it's fair for that to annoy some people.

For anyone who doesn't think it's a big deal, that's absolutely fine but it doesn't entitle you to trivialize or minimize the way someone else is feeling about it. There's no need police people's criticisms of JJP on this. Why should it bother you that anyone is aggravated about the lack of code updates? What stake do you have in how they feel? I don't care that you weren't bothered by chipping playfields and that you aren't bothered by the lack of code updates. I felt no need to post anything in reply criticizing your opinions on those things or anything else. I don't see why you still very often feel the need to try to dismiss other people's thoughts on those things though.

#13362 4 years ago

I'm more displeased that I put in three tickets and never got a response despite multiple emails for each.
Spooky #3 here I come.

#13363 4 years ago

“Wonka has had 19 updates this year from first code to current in 9 months. Potc has had 5 in 18 months.”

There is no defense of this, it’s ridiculous and people should be pissed. The more time goes by, the less priority it will be for them (as seen). It’s a shame because the priority should increase with age not decrease.

#13364 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I think it's fine for anyone to state their opinion on the code updates & lack of communication from JJP whether they're annoyed by it or not, but nobody should be okay saying someone needs to show proof of anything to anyone to get a feature that was described in the marketing material and is still not in the game over a year later with no communication from JJP about an expected timeframe for it getting done.
I don't think this is nitpicking or searching for something to complain about. I think any complaining about a lack of code updates is pretty reasonable at this point, and JJP has earned a bit of criticism by not delivering what they said when they said they would and by not communicating about it. The more time passes the less likely the code is to get done as other business priorities and issues arise. Other projects will take priority or they'll have personnel turnover, all of which will continually push the POTC code timeline back further. They said the game code would be rules complete at launch and it wasn't. It's now over a year later and JJP is still not even discussing a timeline. They posted a list of new character traits for the new code in April and now we're at the end of December with only silence since then. I think it's fair for that to annoy some people.
For anyone who doesn't think it's a big deal, that's absolutely fine but it doesn't entitle you to trivialize or minimize the way someone else is feeling about it. There's no need police people's criticisms of JJP on this. Why should it bother you that anyone is aggravated about the lack of code updates? What stake do you have in how they feel? I don't care that you weren't bothered by chipping playfields and that you aren't bothered by the lack of code updates. I felt no need to post anything in reply criticizing your opinions on those things or anything else. I don't see why you still very often feel the need to try to dismiss other people's thoughts on those things though.

Because if the criticism becomes rampant, the value of their game will suffer. That's my guess.

#13365 4 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

“Wonka has had 19 updates this year from first code to current in 9 months. Potc has had 5 in 18 months.”
There is no defense of this, it’s ridiculous and people should be pissed. The more time goes by, the less priority it will be for them (as seen). It’s a shame because the priority should increase with age not decrease.

Are we including the 20 plus updates this game got while being sequestered for 13 months waiting for approval release going back to code .6? For me personally I would rather Keith take his time and when the inspiration comes to write the final chapter he will do it in his proven magical way. Would hate to see this incredible game rushed to say 1.0 because he just wanted to hear the complaints stop. (Final wizard mode, picture of ship, you win, done! Next game lol). I have plenty of time and haven’t passed 3 modes personally.

#13366 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Here’s hoping that you were actually responding to the previous comment I quoted, and not my post

#13367 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Because if the criticism becomes rampant, the value of their game will suffer. That's my guess.

It's as good a guess as any. My main point is that I think it's fine to share whatever your thoughts and opinions are, but to frequently revert to categorizing opinions that differ from yours as somehow being inferior to your opinion or as being trivial & whiny is B.S.

#13368 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Here’s hoping that you were actually responding to the previous comment I quoted, and not my post

Whoops! Sorry, I meant to quote ZaphX's post and not yours. I just edited my post above to put the correct quote in. Sorry about that.

#13369 4 years ago

Are those plastic protectors really needed off Mezel mods? Also has anyone installed the sound dampener for the spinning disk?

#13370 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Whoops! Sorry, I meant to quote ZaphX's post and not yours. I just edited my post above to put the correct quote in. Sorry about that.

LOL. No problem. Now, where’s the code?!?!

#13371 4 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

Are those plastic protectors really needed off Mezel mods? Also has anyone installed the sound dampener for the spinning disk?

Plastic protectors are usually not Needed.....until they are.

#13372 4 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

Also has anyone installed the sound dampener for the spinning disk?

Others have said it helps but for me it did nothing.

#13373 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I don't see why you still very often feel the need to try to dismiss other people's thoughts on those things though.

Bitching about a thing you can't get to anyway is just bitching to have something to bitch about. That's why.
I get disgusted with the pitchfork brigades on this site.

#13374 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Bitching about a thing you can't get to anyway is just bitching to have something to bitch about. That's why.

I hear ya... but it does say something about JJP when they don't actually finish the game when 18 months have passed

#13375 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I'm more displeased that I put in three tickets and never got a response despite multiple emails for each.
Spooky #3 here I come.

Agree 100%
I have this disappointment too.
It gives an owner of 4 LE games a bad feeling.

#13376 4 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

IMO plastic protectors are
Smart, especially for
This game. The spinning disc dampener DOES help, a little. It’s not tons

#13377 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Get back to me on this when it exceeds the 3.5 years Stern Ghostbusters took to get the wizard mode that's ON THE FACTORY RULE CARD even in the game. JJP is way ahead of Stern in the care and feeding of code to their customers with a much smaller base of employees and way more complicated machines.

PotC has an update coming. Pieces of it have been teased all year. We're a little over one year in on the game and the code is ridiculously good. This is not a Batman'66 situation where you have an almost-literal box of lights for 18 months before anything resembling a game starts to happen.

#13378 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I will gladly give you this "proof" you require as soon as you send me the necessary equipment to do so.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Are we including the 20 plus updates this game got while being sequestered for 13 months waiting for approval release going back to code .6? For me personally I would rather Keith take his time and when the inspiration comes to write the final chapter he will do it in his proven magical way. Would hate to see this incredible game rushed to say 1.0 because he just wanted to hear the complaints stop. (Final wizard mode, picture of ship, you win, done! Next game lol). I have plenty of time and haven’t passed 3 modes personally.

There is 0 mention of any of these "alleged" updates on the changelog. If you mean there was 20 updates before .90 which is the first update mentioned on changelog then I would like to argue there was 20 updates for wonka and all the other machines as well before their first posted update. These were more than likely updates to just get machines playable and or playing around with design. If we have to wait for inspiration just ask game of thrones fans how thats going.

Quoted from zaphX:

And I get disgusted with fanboys. What/When would be a good time to bitch? When something happens and JJP has to shut down? Would that be a good time?
Any company can shut down at any time for any reason it is 1 mistake and good lawsuit away.

Quoted from Vans:

Pirates plastics have been pretty good in my experience. The ones I have had issues with is the slingshot plastics. They are not high enough to avoid rubbing on a playfield post under them. Recommend adding a plastic washer under thos plastics to raise them a hair and prevent rubbing.

#13379 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Really? Perhaps you feel jilted you sold yours too early and lost out on the rise in value? See that? Kind of the same statement you made which is a baseless insult.

#13380 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

I will gladly give you this "proof" you require as soon as you send me the necessary equipment to do so.

There is 0 mention of any of these "alleged" updates on the changelog. If you mean there was 20 updates before .90 which is the first update mentioned on changelog then I would like to argue there was 20 updates for wonka and all the other machines as well before their first posted update. These were more than likely updates to just get machines playable and or playing around with design. If we have to wait for inspiration just ask game of thrones fans how thats going.

And I get disgusted with fanboys. What/When would be a good time to bitch? When something happens and JJP has to shut down? Would that be a good time?
Any company can shut down at any time for any reason it is 1 mistake and good lawsuit away.

Pirates plastics have been pretty good in my experience. The ones I have had issues with is the slingshot plastics. They are not high enough to avoid rubbing on a playfield post under them. Recommend adding a plastic washer under thos plastics to raise them a hair and prevent rubbing.

Points well said no argument. As I have a Pirates running .62 prototype code I was simply saying they were not just sitting on their hands while we waited for games to finally ship. Each week during the gameplay JJP vids they discussed the many updates they stepped through to get us to .9. Personally, if this was Any other coder I would be worried but to my knowledge Keith has yet to leave a game stranded. Sometimes the writer or artist simply needs a bit more time to write the final chapter of what in my opinion is the best coded/animated game available.

#13381 4 years ago

Trying to put my ramp back in but there is this huge gap between the flap and the wood. There is no way to screw it down! Am I missing something here?

47274C42-BB83-4831-9931-2FD95F9F0AEF (resized).jpeg47274C42-BB83-4831-9931-2FD95F9F0AEF (resized).jpeg
#13382 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Trying to put my ramp back in but there is this huge gap between the flap and the wood. There is no way to screw it down! Am I missing something here?[quoted image]

Couldn’t tell from your picture, but I took some shots of mine to see if they can help you figure it out. Let me know if you need any different angles of it.

41355C67-094F-4085-97AC-A75261C1C824 (resized).jpeg41355C67-094F-4085-97AC-A75261C1C824 (resized).jpeg443C7826-FA22-41AC-8A7C-BADFB244FFB9 (resized).jpeg443C7826-FA22-41AC-8A7C-BADFB244FFB9 (resized).jpeg6A9C0CD9-D32A-4CDB-9CBF-E611A8C27416 (resized).jpeg6A9C0CD9-D32A-4CDB-9CBF-E611A8C27416 (resized).jpeg736A4859-B789-4888-9857-0261FB321617 (resized).jpeg736A4859-B789-4888-9857-0261FB321617 (resized).jpeg885E38C1-B9BF-4449-8891-5EB0A27F0339 (resized).jpeg885E38C1-B9BF-4449-8891-5EB0A27F0339 (resized).jpeg
#13383 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Couldn’t tell from your picture, but I took some shots of mine to see if they can help you figure it out. Let me know if you need any different angles of it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Basically, after Screwing down the the screw on the top, there is a HUGE gap between the ramp and the playfield here where 2 screws are at

776C94BE-2B13-4790-A4AE-68365E8CC82B (resized).jpeg776C94BE-2B13-4790-A4AE-68365E8CC82B (resized).jpeg
#13384 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Basically, after Screwing down the the screw on the top, there is a HUGE gap between the ramp and the playfield here where 2 screws are at[quoted image]

It's a balancing act between top and bottom tightness. You probably have the top too tight. How does the seam where the ramp top meets the Black Pearl look?

#13385 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Basically, after Screwing down the the screw on the top, there is a HUGE gap between the ramp and the playfield here where 2 screws are at[quoted image]

Looks fairly normal to me? The blue steel flap is supposed to act like a transitional bridge from the plastic ramp to Playfield.

#13386 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Trying to put my ramp back in but there is this huge gap between the flap and the wood. There is no way to screw it down! Am I missing something here?[quoted image]

Didnt understand at first what you were asking. I think I understand now. Screws I dont believe were meant to be screwed all the way in. Think of it as another adjustment point for that ramp. You can adjust the 2 screws at bottom of boarding ramp to change the transition from playfield to ramp and make it smooth. You can also adjust it so that its not perfectly even at the bottom so that if the ball does not make it up ramp when it comes back down it will exit to the side it leaning (most of the time anyways )

Edit* Some spacers down there would work wonders. Especially to keep consistancy when you do have to remove and reinstall the boarding ramp.

#13387 4 years ago

Ok (so I don’t quote all 3 responses) Are you guys saying that the screws are not supposed to go all the way in? Can one of you please take a picture of these screws but from the side to see how much thread is sticking out?

#13388 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looks fairly normal to me? The blue steel flap is supposed to act like a transitional bridge from the plastic ramp to Playfield.

I don’t have the BP installed yet. I’m going to test the map hole deflector first to see if balls go in or get rejected. I’m barely putting all this stuff back together after fixing all the little issues here and there.

#13389 4 years ago

There is a huge gap between the screw holes and the playfield Even if I push down on it.

3C9F6BB9-3601-4082-A814-E7E052818633 (resized).jpeg3C9F6BB9-3601-4082-A814-E7E052818633 (resized).jpeg5D382B1B-1B08-45EB-9F15-DB82FB485F2A (resized).jpeg5D382B1B-1B08-45EB-9F15-DB82FB485F2A (resized).jpeg
#13390 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Ok (so I don’t quote all 3 responses) Are you guys saying that the screws are not supposed to go all the way in? Can one of you please take a picture of these screws but from the side to see how much thread is sticking out?

I just snapped a couple more pictures of mine. You can see threads on my screws under the ramp (circled in the picture). Also, I took another of the wood screws and the transfer. The wood screws on mine aren’t holding the transfer flap, it looks like they’re only holding the ramp in place. Hope this helps.

E0232556-F76F-4E62-81C8-0607C16F6DF8 (resized).jpegE0232556-F76F-4E62-81C8-0607C16F6DF8 (resized).jpeg65C4DCAB-3189-4BFE-987A-F8C248831252 (resized).jpeg65C4DCAB-3189-4BFE-987A-F8C248831252 (resized).jpegD50B8A48-C99E-4CE5-A5E5-23E3A0135247 (resized).jpegD50B8A48-C99E-4CE5-A5E5-23E3A0135247 (resized).jpeg
#13391 4 years ago

The screw does not even come close to the playfield

168CE9E9-236E-4922-A7D3-0AFD770EC828 (resized).jpeg168CE9E9-236E-4922-A7D3-0AFD770EC828 (resized).jpeg
#13392 4 years ago

When you guys removed this ramp, Did you install these tiny screws first and then the top screw or viceversa?

#13393 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I just snapped a couple more pictures of mine. You can see threads on my screws under the ramp (circled in the picture). Also, I took another of the wood screws and the transfer. The wood screws on mine aren’t holding the transfer flap, it looks like they’re only holding the ramp in place. Hope this helps.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks! So the threads are somewhat visible? Sorry can’t tell from the pic

#13394 4 years ago

If I unscrew the top screw and align the bottom flap screws with the holes, the top screw does not line up with the hex spacer.

#13395 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

The screw does not even come close to the playfield[quoted image]

From that picture of yours it looks like your screw is farther back than mine. Mine is in front of the black line and clear wood line. Here’s another pic. You can see my screw is just inside that rectangle area. I’d think there should be screw holes from where yours were before. Can you line up with them?

05F18D45-FF20-4989-ABE0-501FA326B0E7 (resized).jpeg05F18D45-FF20-4989-ABE0-501FA326B0E7 (resized).jpeg
#13396 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks! So the threads are somewhat visible? Sorry can’t tell from the pic

Yes, some threads are visible on mine but my screw is a bit more toward the front of the machine. Maybe 1/4 inch or so up from yours.

#13397 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

If I unscrew the top screw and align the bottom flap screws with the holes, the top screw does not line up with the hex spacer.

Ok looking at you last picture the issue is your ramp is not in the correct forward position. It needs to slide further forward. By eye look for the previous threaded holes and line it up correctly Then push it down.the butt end of the plastic ramp should fit in the milled pocket the provided. Really best to take lots of pictures Before you tear down your game.

#13398 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

From that picture of yours it looks like your screw is farther back than mine. Mine is in front of the black line and clear wood line. Here’s another pic. You can see my screw is just inside that rectangle area. I’d think there should be screw holes from where yours were before. Can you line up with them?[quoted image]

If I line them up with the holes, just like it was and the screw head touching the ramp like it was before, the top screw is WAY off the hex spacer. This is how the top screw sits after I line up the flap screws

DA9D55F3-3C04-4D9E-A38E-D4E644B0E5D6 (resized).jpegDA9D55F3-3C04-4D9E-A38E-D4E644B0E5D6 (resized).jpeg
#13399 4 years ago

Did I install the hex spacer correctly?

B8B98E34-595D-4301-8D66-FDEBAC2C818A (resized).jpegB8B98E34-595D-4301-8D66-FDEBAC2C818A (resized).jpeg
#13400 4 years ago

its also worth mentioning that is those screw are too tight the slingshot switch left and post will scrape underside of boarding ramp messing up sticker

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Wanted
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 268 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/268 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.