(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,875 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Mrsiyufy
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 378.
#13301 4 years ago

Tortuga is 3 balls to start. You can add extra balls by completing the GOLD stand up targets located to the left of the boarding ramp. You can add more than 1 ball per multiball but have never tested how it actually works. Or rather if the second third time around take more completions to get another ball.

#13302 4 years ago

Hey there everyone - I'm just about to receive my POTC CE from ASOA - should be shipping next week, and I've selected the following mods to be installed... but I'd like feedback on these and their pricing and whether they seem like great mods. Would also like feedback on what mods would be awesome for the pin? I ordered this and Wonka CE from ASOA, and have waited a bit longer than I'd like, but am hoping that it will all be worth it in the end. Here's a link to the mods I'm getting...

http://tinyurl.com/s3qy9or

Much appreciated everyone... thank you! Now I just need to sell my Bride of Pinbot, Road Show, Woz 75th and Hobbit Smaug Gold Edition to help pay for these two pins!

Finally - on the 'drain topic' button, what does that exactly do.... does that catch me up on the topic? I wish the hover text was a bit more descriptive.

Thanks!

POTC MODS ASOA (resized).pngPOTC MODS ASOA (resized).png
#13303 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

Tortuga is 3 balls to start. You can add extra balls by completing the GOLD stand up targets located to the left of the boarding ramp. You can add more than 1 ball per multiball but have never tested how it actually works. Or rather if the second third time around take more completions to get another ball.

I was always confused what to shoot for as it says Hit the gold targets...then the inserts light up goldish color, but there are some many that it couldn't make sense. For some reason, I never thought to hit the gold stand ups.

#13304 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

This has been discussed to death in the past. Each actor ( 23 ) owned their own video and audio rights, not Disney, and the only Disney movie like this as far as I know.
So you have to make a deal, your people and their attorney and agent. Some might not cost much, some a lot. Then get the audio/video you want to use. Put it in the game, and get Disney's approval, and then use it or not and continue or start over.
Heaven knows how much money and time this would all chew up. Easily double the cost of the game and delay it many more years.
In spite of everything. Eric made us a great game. With what he had to work with.
LTG : )

Yes... that just complicates things tremendously. There should be riders in the contract that state that "for the purpose of ______" insert (video games, pinball machines, gambling machines, casual clothing, streetwear clothing, high fashion, automobile collabs, airlines, trains, public transit, private schools, public schools, fast food, frozen foods, meat products, vegan products, fresh uncut fruits and vegetables at grocers (I've seen this!), etc., etc.), "I agree to ______" (insert fee structure here, or terms and conditions - some actors will not support certain countries, certain foods ie meat/dairy, gambling, etc) so that these processes can be streamlined, legal fees reduced, and things made a bit more automatic. Someone may demand a LOT more for a video game than a pinball machine... someone may demand $0 for fruits/veg/vegan foods because it's something they're passionate about... someone may have zero support for having their likeness and work attached to a certain political party, politician, or country. I've read through a few contracts for a musician, but they're rather daunting and you're just doing a deal with the devil to get into the biz.

#13305 4 years ago
Quoted from benbethel:

Hey there everyone - I'm just about to receive my POTC CE from ASOA - should be shipping next week, and I've selected the following mods to be installed... but I'd like feedback on these and their pricing and whether they seem like great mods. Would also like feedback on what mods would be awesome for the pin? I ordered this and Wonka CE from ASOA, and have waited a bit longer than I'd like, but am hoping that it will all be worth it in the end. Here's a link to the mods I'm getting...
Much appreciated everyone... thank you! Now I just need to sell my Bride of Pinbot, Road Show, Woz 75th and Hobbit Smaug Gold Edition to help pay for these two pins!
Finally - on the 'drain topic' button, what does that exactly do.... does that catch me up on the topic? I wish the hover text was a bit more descriptive.
Thanks![quoted image]

Your premium CE addition already comes with many of the mods you selected. Might play it first to see if you need anything further. Beautiful game from the go.

#13306 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I don’t think there’s anything that lists them.

What? I'm just trying to get through the last 50 pages of posts on here now that my CE seems more and more likely that it's going to go through and be delivered next week or the week after. I'm having some mods put on it... including a starfield background mod... but I'm guessing my mod will cancel out this feature of the pin? Thoughts? See my mods attached here:

POTC MODS ASOA (resized).pngPOTC MODS ASOA (resized).png
#13307 4 years ago

Think you would be duplicating some stuff. Might want to check it over before you buy all of that stuff. As mentioned

#13308 4 years ago
Quoted from benbethel:

Thanks![quoted image]

I don't think u need the Davey Jones spinning mod?

I like the following:

Flipper Toppers
Tell No Tales Sign
Full Cliffy protectors
Barrels that go over the flashers
Monkey Mod
Parrot Mod
Rope Ladder Mod

#13309 4 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

I was surprised at how cheap airfare was - about the same as shipping a pin in the US.

I know! I have friends in Melbourne and Sydney and flying from the US can be as low as $600 round trip a lot of the time... if you have a high loyalty status you may be able to have it transported for free. Years ago I used miles to fly First Class on Korean Airlines and flew LAX to INC to SYD to MEL with a first-version model of a Segway... I was 'bringing' it into the country for a 60 year old women who'd suffered from polio as a child. It was a large and heavy box and I wasn't charged. When I got to the airport customs was all over it. I told them I needed it for a physical disability, partly true. They needed my assurance that it would not be left in Australia, I told them I was bringing it back. Otherwise, they wanted USD $5000 in taxes to be paid on the spot! I went to the airport Hilton, showed her how to use it and was on my way. Called two weeks later before leaving the country and she was crying on the phone - first time in the life she'd been able to move more than 20 meters without someone else... she'd been to the park, stores, cafes, museums, etc., etc... after 55 years of never being able to do anything. We cried together, it was such a great feeling... then went on my way to Vanuatu and New Zealand and home.

Sorry, just had to tell that story. Shipping is expensive, taxes are crazy on imports I think, and not sure how to get around all that. I'm surprised all pins aren't sold as compatible with all power sources. Maybe they need to switch to gaming laptops inside, they already have LEDs, the screens take almost no power... then they could get the pins a bit thinner on the cabinets and the back, and move to two boxes... one box as cabinet and the other as the back and legs... it'd be fantastic to finally get pins into 2 or 3 x 50 pound boxes instead of one 250 pound pin. I think it's possible and inevitable as people have less and less space in their homes. Doing this opens up more markets for sale, more customers for purchase, and a little bit less space required in homes means more buyers, and current buyers may be able to squeeze just one more pin into their homes.

#13310 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm a bit disappointed with the way code has been handled for Pirates. Not only is JJP's most recent game, Wonka, more code complete then Pirates but JJP is also likely working on another title or two. We paid our $8500 - $12,500 for Pirates, it's time to finish the code.

I like the Tesla approach - offer frequent upgrades, even if just changing something small it really helps with consumer evangelism. I'd love updates to sound, graphics, light patterns, etc... just mixing things up a bit and keeping it fresh makes for happy people. I grinned when I read your price range... my CE just cost me $16,500, plus $500 for shipping, plus another $1k+ for some mods. I think I'll probably limit myself at $20K with some more mods and be done with spending on it... I hope.

#13311 4 years ago
Quoted from benbethel:

Thanks![quoted image]

These are just my opinions... The Actuated Pirate Chest just makes the game seem more complete. It's the one Mod I think that "makes" the game.
As for the others... what game isn't made better with the addition of the dog? too cute.

A Davey Jones spinning barrel mod is $335?? Sheesh! You can buy the figure off
eBay for $40.00 and make it yourself. I did my own Jack Sparrow. Finally adding him to the play field this holiday.

Like others have said... play it for a while first to see what else you might want to add. I like the Kraken addition as well and the ships fighting in the Maelstrom.
Murphy

#13312 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Find a better dealer. Or buy direct from JJP.

I agree... either find a different dealer or buy direct. I'm of the 'buy direct' camp for new pins... and if that dealer does repairs/service they should absolutely love selling pins that further support their income. I've run into several dealers who also will not sell JJP... it's strange to me because JJP just has beautiful machines that check every box for me. They just need to push more updates, perhaps have more distinct differences in their versions being sold, heck why not have $7.5k, $10k, $12.5k, $15k and $20k versions of pins? People will pay it, there are people out there who think that $20k is pocket lint and just want that ship in a bottle or golden egg or whatever and let their pins sit and collect dust. They're the same people who pay $2500/sqft for that extra 400 sqft room ($1M) in their home in SF, NY, Aspen, etc to have room for pins. I'm not at that level, money still means something for me... but I can be swayed to spend an extra $5-12K on a pin with different features and my sick, twisted, and demented mind will find a way to rationalize my addiction to this 'playable art' - see I just did it.

#13313 4 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone have a feel for what a new in unopened box pirates CE would go for these days?

Well, I just paid $16,500 plus $500 shipping, so $17K. I've heard of one person paying $13K, another $15K, another $20K, another $22K. I just got sick of trying to find one... it's a hard pin to find. At least it was for me. My mistake was in wiring money immediately and being told I'd receive it quickly - my wire was end of october, beginning of november... I still don't have my pin... should have it end of next week or the week after. I'm pretty confident of this, and I want to maintain a healthy relationship with the seller as I've also ordered a Wonka CE from them, and they seem to be nice but have had a series of things pop up. I hope to have a great relationship with them in the long run, maybe they'll even sell me a specific pin that I've got my eyes on. I hope that they go above and beyond to exceed my expectations so that they have glowing reviews from me and my future business. They can still salvage this for sure... I'm easy-going until I'm not.

#13314 4 years ago
Quoted from benbethel:

Well, I just paid $16,500 plus $500 shipping, so $17K. I've heard of one person paying $13K, another $15K, another $20K, another $22K. I just got sick of trying to find one... it's a hard pin to find. At least it was for me. My mistake was in wiring money immediately and being told I'd receive it quickly - my wire was end of october, beginning of november... I still don't have my pin... should have it end of next week or the week after. I'm pretty confident of this, and I want to maintain a healthy relationship with the seller as I've also ordered a Wonka CE from them, and they seem to be nice but have had a series of things pop up. I hope to have a great relationship with them in the long run, maybe they'll even sell me a specific pin that I've got my eyes on. I hope that they go above and beyond to exceed my expectations so that they have glowing reviews from me and my future business. They can still salvage this for sure... I'm easy-going until I'm not.

Thats pretty frustrating....and frankly a little odd. Did he get the game from Europe or something?

#13315 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If Disney is as involved as much as many say they are in licensing and actually do care they should be begging JJP to put that in as an attract song.
Why on earth wouldn’t they, shit they even went as far as putting a hidden Mickey or two in the damn game.

Right... it's probably there just by chance. Here's my opinion - if a pin helps to keep a movie/franchise/brand strong/alive/fresh then definitely ease the licensing and show that having a pin is one of the best ways to demonstrate that your brand is alive and kicking and relevant after many, many years. I tell ya... if there was an amazing pin for the Japanese Shinkansen bullet trains, they'd sell 50,000 units in Japan alone... it's part of the brand of the nation! If
'Dialed In' was 'Shinkansen!' with all sorts of Japanese cultural references, JJP owners/staff would be billionaires.

Back to the licensing... pins should be some of the easiest (should be!) licensing deals. It 'should be' an 'honor' to have a pin created for your movie, music, etc. It should reinforce and add value to your movie, music, etc. It should make people want to keep watching those movies, listening to that music. Sadly, it just isn't this way.

#13316 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

JJP pretty much abandoned posting on pinside because it was rarely a positive environment, don’t blame them at all. Constant attacks. Jack used to post fairly frequently as did others. Stern doesn’t post at all, that I’m aware of. Every once in a while Keith will post and Ltg is always here for help.

That's unfortunate, and for a business owner this forum should be vital to continue to participate in, no matter the attacks. They're also from New Jersey, they should have tough skin but it's likely difficult to keep biting their tongue and not want to tell everyone off... I get it. Frankly I'd just spend the money on someone to be their 'voice', a mid-20s social media student who can take notes, speak with the key staff, get back to the public in the correct, positive, upbeat, re-assuring tone. Spending $5K a month on someone like this would result in quite the return... even to the point if the company sought additional investment that it would result in stronger valuation. They've got to have an exit plan at JJP - everyone's always supposed to have an exit plan.

Sorry for all the posts today, I just felt more comfortable about my CE being a reality after not being so sure for a while... so I was getting caught up on the last 50 pages of POTC posts.

#13317 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Thats pretty frustrating....and frankly a little odd. Did he get the game from Europe or something?

I don't think so, I think they've had it from the get-go... unless they had sent me pics that weren't in their warehouse. That could definitely explain a lot. I'm hoping there will be a way to trace the serial number on this to see how many hops it had before getting to me.

#13318 4 years ago
Quoted from benbethel:

I don't think so, I think they've had it from the get-go... unless they had sent me pics that weren't in their warehouse. That could definitely explain a lot. I'm hoping there will be a way to trace the serial number on this to see how many hops it had before getting to me.

I would have thought you'd have the game weeks ago.....something seems off, but I hope it all works out

#13319 4 years ago

Just found this and thought I would share. I am working on adding lights under the Maelstrom ramp (will share later on the lights when I finish) and noticed the outer coil wires are touching a metal guide along the Devil's Triangle and is pushed down by a playfield plastic. See pictures. This wiring appears will short at some point. I chose to get my dremel out and cut small holes for the wire runs in the plastic and added a small strip of electrical tape over the metal guide. May want to check your machines POTC friends.

20191223_141846 (resized).jpg20191223_141846 (resized).jpg20191223_142012 (resized).jpg20191223_142012 (resized).jpg20191223_142714 (resized).jpg20191223_142714 (resized).jpg20191223_142908 (resized).jpg20191223_142908 (resized).jpg
#13320 4 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Just found this and thought I would share. I am working on adding lights under the Maelstrom ramp (will share later on the lights when I finish) and noticed the outer coil wires are touching a metal guide along the Devil's Triangle and is pushed down by a playfield plastic. See pictures. This wiring appears will short at some point. I chose to get my dremel out and cut small holes for the wire runs in the plastic and added a small strip of electrical tape over the metal guide. May want to check your machines POTC friends.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice! Thank you for the heads up and good pictures.

#13321 4 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Just found this and thought I would share. I am working on adding lights under the Maelstrom ramp (will share later on the lights when I finish) and noticed the outer coil wires are touching a metal guide along the Devil's Triangle and is pushed down by a playfield plastic. See pictures. This wiring appears will short at some point. I chose to get my dremel out and cut small holes for the wire runs in the plastic and added a small strip of electrical tape over the metal guide. May want to check your machines POTC friends.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm surprised JJP didn't have plastic tubing on there to begin with. Definitely a possible short hazard.

#13322 4 years ago

Ok having played my new POTC for a good few hours now, please can some one explain when you get the characters ( hit the targets ) of that particular chapter. Where does it indicate on the playfield that you have done this. Or do I need to
do something elts after hitting the indicated characters.
Hope this makes sense.

#13323 4 years ago

When you start a chapter the inserts of the characters for that chapter will light up. When you hit a shot to complete a character the insert will go out. Character inserts will be the smaller triangle ones.

#13324 4 years ago

Thankyou, yes I understand that but when you’ve collected all the characters is there nothing that tells you so?

#13325 4 years ago
Quoted from Wanderers:

Thankyou, yes I understand that but when you’ve collected all the characters is there nothing that tells you so?

Very top of the backbox screen shows which characters remain.

#13326 4 years ago
Quoted from Wanderers:

When the chapter is ended by collecting all the characters or running out of time. There is a check mark or an x in the chapter boxes at top of the back glass. Also when you collect all the characters you get a chunk of gold (more than when you collect one character within chapter)

#13327 4 years ago
Quoted from Wanderers:

It does keep track of your souls, but it doesn't show that to the player except during liars dice and maybe high scores. Souls are characters collected. Maybe next update they'll include it in the screen

#13328 4 years ago

Ok well how do you get the lights to come on over the 5 multiball lights near the flippers, are they nothing to do with collecting characters?

#13329 4 years ago
Quoted from Wanderers:

Ok well how do you get the lights to come on over the 5 multiball lights near the flippers, are they nothing to do with collecting characters?

Time to do some light reading:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/simple-explanations-of-basic-goals-in-jjp-s-pirates-of-the-caribbean#post-4556937

Once you get the basics of one chapter/multiball, the rest have the same play mechanics.
Fantastic game with a great code.

Cheers

#13330 4 years ago

Ok iv just played for another hour or so, there are 12 items ( 6 on each side, top left and top right ) I have noticed iv collected a few of these. But how ?

#13331 4 years ago

characters are used in more than 1 movie chapter. so im not sure how to be more clear other than when you start a chapter the charecter inserts will light up for the active "moviestars" you hit the shot the light goes out. You finish chapter or it times out and then you do it all over again 24 more times. To all the people with their new machines grats for christmas, but 99% of these questions have been answered. In fact over half of the questions from the past week or so are answered in the first 10 pages or so of your manual/quickstart guide.

#13332 4 years ago
Quoted from Wanderers:

Ok iv just played for another hour or so, there are 12 items ( 6 on each side, top left and top right ) I have noticed iv collected a few of these. But how ?

combos

#13333 4 years ago
Quoted from Wanderers:

The big inserts are for playing a multiball. The little inserts are for playing all 5 chapters of that movie

#13334 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

It does keep track of your souls, but it doesn't show that to the player except during liars dice and maybe high scores. Souls are characters collected. Maybe next update they'll include it in the screen

You can see them in status report.

#13335 4 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Time to do some light reading:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/simple-explanations-of-basic-goals-in-jjp-s-pirates-of-the-caribbean#post-4556937
Once you get the basics of one chapter/multiball, the rest have the same play mechanics.
Fantastic game with a great code.
Cheers

Also read the beginning of the manual
It has like information and stuff.

#13336 4 years ago

After playing mine for the weekend, I'm just starting to understand how the systems work. I absolutely love it so far. The conversion from 220V was super easy and I was running in no time. I had my first decent game today - 936K which is way above my second score of 124K.

#13337 4 years ago

bbulkley mind sharing what you all swapped out now that it’s done? Glad to hear it was easy and you are up and running.

#13338 4 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

bbulkley mind sharing what you all swapped out now that it’s done? Glad to hear it was easy and you are up and running.

you only need to move a wire on the jumper plug near the transformer back to 110v and change the varistor

#13339 4 years ago

JJP will send you a conversion kit for a $50 exchange fee so you don’t have to do any soldering.

#13340 4 years ago

Apparently the kit gives you a full conversion, including a 110v service outlet

#13341 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

JJP pretty much abandoned posting on pinside because it was rarely a positive environment, don’t blame them at all. Constant attacks. Jack used to post fairly frequently as did others. Stern doesn’t post at all, that I’m aware of. Every once in a while Keith will post and Ltg is always here for help.

It appears Jack/JJP don't post anywhere these days, including their own Google group.

#13342 4 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

It appears Jack/JJP don't post anywhere these days, including their own Google group.

Yep, very true. Not even a holiday message on the google forum.

#13343 4 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

JJP makes really amazing pins, but when it comes to how they treat their customers, they've got a lot to learn.

#13344 4 years ago

In my midnight cookie haze I was thinking how people always compare Stern to JJP when it comes to updates. The arguement is it sometimes takes stern a while to update code and even sometimes it takes a while before people think the code is "acceptable". I am going to argue that Stern comes out 4-5 machines a year and while it does take a while sometimes they literallly are doing 5x (prolly more) the work and still manage to get updates out for their machines. Wasnt jjp supposed to have 2 machines release this year? I kinda remember ther being an arguement about how they were doing 2 machines this year and thats why code updates were coming slow. Where is this second machine that "delay" finishing up potc code. Next someone will argue the Keith had a heart attack. Well he looked pretty good at the expo a couple months ago and I have known people that have had heart attacks and been fine a week later (not saying this is his situation). Wonka has had 19 updates this year from "first code" to current in 9 months. Potc has had 5 in 18 months. If you look at release dates and the amount of changes you can tell that the coding can be done in a timely manner if they would put ANY effort into finishing it up. Must be nice to work for a "good ole boys" company where you get paid to sit on your ass and do nothing. Pretty sure I will never buy another jjp machine due to horrible customer service. I have a 10k half finished machine. Yes I said half finished as if your able to get though 25 chapters there is nothing to do in the game (if I remember right you lose alot of the callouts at this point also).

#13345 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yep, very true. Not even a holiday message on the google forum.

He's been pretty active on Facebook. Especially on the JJP Fan Page. He posted pics of where he delivered a Wonka personally to a customer this month - partaking in a little holiday cheer, and posted a nice holiday message.

#13346 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

In my midnight cookie haze I was thinking how people always compare Stern to JJP when it comes to updates. The arguement is it sometimes takes stern a while to update code and even sometimes it takes a while before people think the code is "acceptable". I am going to argue that Stern comes out 4-5 machines a year and while it does take a while sometimes they literallly are doing 5x (prolly more) the work and still manage to get updates out for their machines. Wasnt jjp supposed to have 2 machines release this year? I kinda remember ther being an arguement about how they were doing 2 machines this year and thats why code updates were coming slow. Where is this second machine that "delay" finishing up potc code. Next someone will argue the Keith had a heart attack. Well he looked pretty good at the expo a couple months ago and I have known people that have had heart attacks and been fine a week later (not saying this is his situation). Wonka has had 19 updates this year from "first code" to current in 9 months. Potc has had 5 in 18 months. If you look at release dates and the amount of changes you can tell that the coding can be done in a timely manner if they would put ANY effort into finishing it up. Must be nice to work for a "good ole boys" company where you get paid to sit on your ass and do nothing. Pretty sure I will never buy another jjp machine due to horrible customer service. I have a 10k half finished machine. Yes I said half finished as if your able to get though 25 chapters there is nothing to do in the game (if I remember right you lose alot of the callouts at this point also).

You do have to also remember that Stern is a WAYYYYY bigger company. They have the efficiency of scale, and their recent software platform changes have led to huge gains in software development startup time. They’re not starting from scratch every time now

#13347 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

I feel certain your repeated complaints about this are helping the team work harder. /s

#13348 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

Wasnt jjp supposed to have 2 machines release this year?

They are gearing up for that. Not quite there yet.

Quoted from GnarLee:

Next someone will argue the Keith had a heart attack. Well he looked pretty good at the expo a couple months ago and I have known people that have had heart attacks and been fine a week later

Every heart attack is different. And for any company, you have to get a doctor's release to go back to work. And even then can be with limited hours and more tests on your recovery.

Quoted from GnarLee:

Must be nice to work for a "good ole boys" company where you get paid to sit on your ass and do nothing.

I'd love to do tech support for that company.

#13349 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

On the Project Pinball stream last Friday one of the JJP guys mentioned they now have a good size software team (his description, not mine) of 6 people now. Seems like none of them have been given POTC update as a priority item in awhile.

#13350 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I feel certain your repeated complaints about this are helping the team work harder. /s

Lol. It sure can’t be slowing them down either.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 38.00
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/267 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.