(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,875 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Mrsiyufy
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 266 of 378.
#13251 4 years ago

I initially had no desire in the pin due to the theme to be honest. Then the good reviews started to pour in about gameplay over the last year and I finally gave it a shot and loved it which sent me on my chase.

#13252 4 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

NIB Pirates CE #32 heading my way from Germany. Lots of imports lately Keep in mind (thanks to bbulkley), it was determined that the recommended course of action for power conversion to 110v is to contact JJP and purchase some parts as the manual is not entirely accurate![quoted image]

A bit scary when they rip off the Tip-n-tell indicator... Hope all is good with the game.

#13253 4 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Yep, makes no sense. This is the only pin I want to purchase right now. Nothing upcoming interests me from any company. My fear though is that they will give it the yellow woz treatment and mark them up to $11,500.
I wish they would announce another LE run of 500 games and keep them at $9,500.

License was for 3 years so unless this happens real soon it ain’t gonna happen.

#13254 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

License was for 3 years so unless this happens real soon it ain’t gonna happen.

Didn't know about the 3 year. But really, if they aren't changing things then it should be trivial extending it. Dutch Pinball with their whole nonsense figured something out on TBL. A good part of Disney's business is built on licensing products to manufactures and JJP has the relation and deal already. Personally I do think there will be a special edition coming like Yellow Brick road. Even if its just 50-100 or so. But unfortunately, I'm too think when that does happen then we'd see similar pricing to WOZ release. Maybe they're waiting for those to be sold out so they aren't cannibalizing their high-end sales

#13255 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

Didn't know about the 3 year. But really, if they aren't changing things then it should be trivial extending it. Dutch Pinball with their whole nonsense figured something out on TBL. A good part of Disney's business is built on licensing products to manufactures and JJP has the relation and deal already. Personally I do think there will be a special edition coming like Yellow Brick road. Even if its just 50-100 or so. But unfortunately, I'm too think when that does happen then we'd see similar pricing to WOZ release. Maybe they're waiting for those to be sold out so they aren't cannibalizing their high-end sales

Disney is expensive since they are a proven brand, and they are SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Likely JJP would want to make some slight tweaks to the game, sell it as the “Black Pearl Edition” or something. Disney would take ages to approve, and they have to approve EVERYTHING. there’s 2 floors of the HQ dedicated to taking paperwork around to the scars of people for signatures. Plus they work in entertainment which is filled with people unable to make a decision in fear of being fired. No thanks..

#13256 4 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

Last NIB Pirates LE heading North to Canada![quoted image]

Yikes! I thought I just bought the last one! Just sent the wire today to Paul. Wonder how many more “last ones” there are?

#13257 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Yikes! I thought I just bought the last one! Just sent the wire today to Paul. Wonder how many more “last ones” there are?

Did you get 314? I think he had 310, 314, 316

#13258 4 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Did you get 314? I think he had 310, 314, 318

Actually not sure. I’ll inquire tomorrow. Paul is a great guy. I’m sure I just mis-heard.

#13259 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Actually not sure. I’ll inquire tomorrow. Paul is a great guy. I’m sure I just mis-heard.

Such an incredible game, you’ll be stoked when it gets here. My buddy gets his 316 tomorrow.

#13260 4 years ago

Paul is a good guy! I’m sure he had many games on hold for multiple people.

#13261 4 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

It took a year to sell the 650 LE's they made, so I can see why they'd just move on. In retrospect maybe they could have positioned the pin better in the market and sold more, but at this point you could chalk it up to experience. Producing more without guaranteed sales because it had potential is sunk cost fallacy thinking.

The main problem with selling the LEs was there was a LOT of negative emotion aroung discgate and trunkgate, removing or nerfing two features they had talked up for MONTHS. Lots of people cancelled orders before they got a chance to PLAY it. Once enough got out that people could play the game, demand boomeranged pretty hard, but it was too late. JJP had already schedudled the end of production.

It's considered a freshman masterpiece by Eric from everyone I know that's played it, and that will just keep growing the demand. If Jack really wanted to make sure this is a real thing, he would build 3 with the parts he has on hand and send one to every major show for the next year so people can be exposed to it hands-on. No promises to make more, just exposure to a masterpiece of a game (that should help sell GnR, BTW, since that's Eric's next game). I was really surprised there was no jjPotC at Golden State last summer. If I didn't have a full van, I would have brought the one from the route down there. I just assumed SOMEONE would bring the most recent JJP release, but that's not the case.

#13262 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The main problem with selling the LEs was there was a LOT of negative emotion aroung discgate and trunkgate, removing or nerfing two features they had talked up for MONTHS. Lots of people cancelled orders before they got a chance to PLAY it. Once enough got out that people could play the game, demand boomeranged pretty hard, but it was too late. JJP had already schedudled the end of production.
It's considered a freshman masterpiece by Eric from everyone I know that's played it, and that will just keep growing the demand. If Jack really wanted to make sure this is a real thing, he would build 3 with the parts he has on hand and send one to every major show for the next year so people can be exposed to it hands-on. No promises to make more, just exposure to a masterpiece of a game (that should help sell GnR, BTW, since that's Eric's next game). I was really surprised there was no jjPotC at Golden State last summer. If I didn't have a full van, I would have brought the one from the route down there. I just assumed SOMEONE would bring the most recent JJP release, but that's not the case.

I hear what you’re saying. And if was JJP, I’d try to catch that lightning with my next title. This pin has been out for a long time and even with good reviews it just sold out this week.

You’re running a company. You need to decide where to spend your next several million dollars on parts and labor. Are you going to bet on the machine that underwhelmed, even though it could have been a hit? Or will you take the lessons you learned and bet on the next machine?

Rick and Morty (whatever you think of it) sold 750 machines in 4 hours. That’s an order of magnitude quicker than POTC. If I wanted to sell machines, I’d figure out how to catch that kind of wave. An older machine with a cult following is great but it doesn’t keep the lights on.

#13263 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

A bit scary when they rip off the Tip-n-tell indicator... Hope all is good with the game.

33 games in a container some have to lay down on top layer so the tip n tell gets ripped off

#13264 4 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

Rick and Morty (whatever you think of it) sold 750 machines in 4 hours. That’s an order of magnitude quicker than POTC. If I wanted to sell machines, I’d figure out how to catch that kind of wave. An older machine with a cult following is great but it doesn’t keep the lights on.

I would note though that if JJP said upfront that they were only going to make 1000 JJPOTC pins total (150 Standard, 650 LE and 200 CE - or whatever it was for the breakdown), they would have sold out just as fast at that price. I wouldn't advise that they do that though and limit themselves to a maximum production number.

#13265 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I would note though that if JJP said upfront that they were only going to make 1000 JJPOTC pins total (150 Standard, 650 LE and 200 CE - or whatever it was for the breakdown), they would have sold out just as fast at that price. I wouldn't advise that they do that though and limit themselves to a maximum production number.

Yes, especially given the labor needed for the art, rules, sound, screen coding, design... I don't think anybody would put a JJP level of work into something if they only expected to sell a thousand of them (at best).

#13266 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Twas the night before Christmas (eve), not a creature was stirring not even a monkey. Mods were hung by the chimney with care in Hopes that St JJP Pirates would soon be there. Then out from the lawn there rose such a clatter, it appears some elves had arose from a van. Not just ordinary elves but a Special surprise from the East Pole. As the elves turned our jaws dropped with surprise, as the elves were non other than the famous Pirate brothers themselves! Eric and Christopher (KingPinGames) WOW! Not here to plunder but rather to share some holiday cheer. Such a wonderful and Appreciated surprise! After the shock a smooth delivery, a gracious personalized autograph, and for good measure Eric decided to take Grand Champion score for me to stare at for likely years to come lol. The game worked Perfectly and Eric also took some time to share some additional details on setup so I could share them with the CE group as he travels. An absolutely memorable day and a machine that will long define pinball at its best. Thank you to Eric and Christopher (and their families) for sharing some of their holiday time to make my families holiday special!
SPECIAL NOTE! Christopher mentioned he still had 1 or 2 CE machines left in his slay so if your looking for a Magical Piratey Christmas he can still make it happen!!! KingPinGames!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How time flies. Our game is now a year old and might I say just as fun and amazing as the day it arrived! Refreshing to say at the pace other games come and go lately this one is truly special and unique. Congrats to all those that sought out and plundered one over this last year. Not an easy treasure hunt but worth the adventure. A drink of rum (that looks like wine) to celebrate a worthy and enjoyable pin! Arghhhh.

#13267 4 years ago
Quoted from Wanderers:

Iv just purchased a POTC, iv just spent around an hour playing it. My first impressions are a little mixed one of mega confusion and a little deflated. I am comparing it to my DI and my WOZ of which I have owned for over 12 months and played a lot of games on.
Obviously I need to understand and learn this game, please tell me this will grow on me when I have got to learn the rules.

Ok having played my POTC a lot more now since my last post over the weekend.
I am a lot more happier and am really starting to get into the game now.
Not got a Wizard mode yet still trying to concour the 5 chapters, that’s what’s keeping me coming back for more. This truly is starting to grow on me.

#13268 4 years ago
Quoted from Wanderers:

Ok having played my POTC a lot more now since my last post over the weekend.
I am a lot more happier and am really starting to get into the game now.
Not got a Wizard mode yet still trying to concour the 5 chapters, that’s what’s keeping me coming back for more. This truly is starting to grow on me.

Try playing as Norrington. That character makes completing chapters easier, which means less time spent on each chapter, which means a chance to play more chapters per ball. During multiballs with Norrington the chapters can get done pretty fast.

#13269 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Try playing as Norrington. That character makes completing chapters easier, which means less time spent on each chapter, which means a chance to play more chapters per ball. During multiballs with Norrington the chapters can get done pretty fast.

My go-to character is Angelica, because you get a 'gimme' shot each chapter (free male character), which also makes it FAR easier to complete chapters. Funny how the more popular characters have the lamest features

#13270 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

... Funny how the more popular characters have the lamest features

Here's to the long awaited (as well as promised) code update, that will enhance various characters' benefits and negatives even more, finally being delivered in 2020!

A game as great as Pirates DESERVES finished code!

ARRRR!!!

#13271 4 years ago

Just had a new stuck ball spot from a couple of goofy bounces. Off the 3x target, off Tortuga Tom, nothin’ but net.

FA950F3A-F61D-4FB3-A930-83E7D4A59513 (resized).jpegFA950F3A-F61D-4FB3-A930-83E7D4A59513 (resized).jpeg
#13272 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Just had a new stuck ball spot from a couple of goofy bounces. Off the 3x target, off Tortuga Tom, nothin’ but net.[quoted image]

Wow! Sweet shot. One in a million.

#13273 4 years ago

What's the going rate on a stock le used?

#13274 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

About 10k when I was looking.

#13275 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

There’s a huge difference between JJP and Spooky. Go check out the R&M thread; the lead designer, lead coder, and a few others (including the owner) have all been participating in the conversation about the pin. When was the last time Jack or anyone from JJP got involved in a forum thread? It’s that kind of transparency that helped sell out R&M in four hours, not the fact that it was limited to 750 units. Also, R&M is a very current and relevant IP, so it appeals to a younger generation, as opposed to the majority of current IP themes (Munsters, WW, JP, etc.). Obviously a pinball theme is not what makes it great, but it can generate excitement. Will be interesting to see how Stranger Things does, at least it’s semi-recent. Anyway, I love my POTC and it will never leave my collection. Hoping the same for my R&M!

#13276 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Most of the ones sold have at least the Kraken mod (and likely chest mod), so it's hard to say what bone stock would be, but there are a couple changing hands I know of recently at over $12k (including the one we had - with literally 4 other no-haggle buyers in line in case the first buyer fell through), and as I understand it another one or two are on deck to be offered at similar pricing. That solidified to the up side once Jack recently reiterated that there will not be another run (which I'm still not buying, but I believe he believes there won't be - right now).

#13277 4 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

About 10k when I was looking.

I suspect your geographic market might have an effect on pricing....my guess its more like $12K+ depending on condition and upgrades

#13278 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

There’s a huge difference between JJP and Spooky. Go check out the R&M thread; the lead designer, lead coder, and a few others (including the owner) have all been participating in the conversation about the pin. When was the last time Jack or anyone from JJP got involved in a forum thread? It’s that kind of transparency that helped sell out R&M in four hours, not the fact that it was limited to 750 units. Also, R&M is a very current and relevant IP, so it appeals to a younger generation, as opposed to the majority of current IP themes (Munsters, WW, JP, etc.). Obviously a pinball theme is not what makes it great, but it can generate excitement. Will be interesting to see how Stranger Things does, at least it’s semi-recent. Anyway, I love my POTC and it will never leave my collection. Hoping the same for my R&M!

JJP pretty much abandoned posting on pinside because it was rarely a positive environment, don’t blame them at all. Constant attacks. Jack used to post fairly frequently as did others. Stern doesn’t post at all, that I’m aware of. Every once in a while Keith will post and Ltg is always here for help.

#13279 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Preeeety sure the theme helped quite a bit with the sales too...

#13280 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I suspect your geographic market might have an effect on pricing....my guess its more like $12K+ depending on condition and upgrades

I'm sure you are right. This was a few months ago now too that I was looking. I wouldn't sell my SE for $10k as it sits, so I don't doubt people want $11-12k for their LEs.

#13281 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Most of the ones sold have at least the Kraken mod (and likely chest mod), so it's hard to say what bone stock would be, but there are a couple changing hands I know of recently at over $12k (including the one we had - with literally 4 other no-haggle buyers in line in case the first buyer fell through), and as I understand it another one or two are on deck to be offered at similar pricing. That solidified to the up side once Jack recently reiterated that there will not be another run (which I'm still not buying, but I believe he believes there won't be - right now).

I'm not really buying it as well, but I guess one never knows. I could easily see them making 50-100 special editions and asking crazy prices...in my opinion its by the far JJP's best game to date, and up there with any game I've owned or played.

#13282 4 years ago

Another update for Wonka has been released...sigh.

#13283 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That solidified to the up side once Jack recently reiterated that there will not be another run (which I'm still not buying, but I believe he believes there won't be - right now).

Victor, this is just speculation, but I'm not so sure a new run of POTC is a decision JJP can make? Disney controls the license, and right now they're distancing themselves
from Johnny Depp. Disney canceled the 6th film due to Depp's private life issues last year. Right now, they aren't licensing anything with Depp.

#13284 4 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Victor, this is just speculation, but I'm not so sure a new run of POTC is a decision JJP can make? Disney controls the license, and right now they're distancing themselves
from Johnny Depp. Disney canceled the 6th film due to Depp's private life issues last year. Right now, they aren't licensing anything with Depp.

Possible. But license deals are usually for 3 years, so 2020 should still be a possibility with the existing license. But then again, GnR got pushed to 2020, which pushes Toy Story, so 2020 is looking mighty full already for JJP. Maybe the Depp thing will calm down by the time JJPs license ends and they can renew it if they want. At least they got 1000 out in the world to see the awesomeness Eric managed the first time out. I hope he keeps it up with GnR.

#13285 4 years ago

I have a CE that is NIB that I will be putting up for sale. It was costly, as I paid a fairly significant premium to acquire a new one domestically, plus sales tax, plus shipping, etc. Please message me if you have any interest. My apologies in advance if this communication should be in the "Market" instead of the "Forum." I don't want to violate any Pinside regulations or especially the etiquette of this Forum.

#13286 4 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

I have a CE that is NIB that I will be putting up for sale. It was costly, as I paid a fairly significant premium to acquire a new one domestically, plus sales tax, plus shipping, etc. Please message me if you have any interest. My apologies in advance if this communication should be in the "Market" instead of the "Forum." I don't want to violate any Pinside regulations or especially the etiquette of this Forum.

why would you pay a premium + tax for a game you had no interest in playing?

#13287 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

why would you pay a premium + tax for a game you had no interest in playing?

Change of heart. Once I bought it, I decided it was too costly to keep. I would have been better off looking at a couple core games (like TZ, AF, IJ) that I don't have and would enjoy owning.

#13288 4 years ago

My chest is behaving in a weird way since today.

If 1 or 2 balls are locked inside the chest, and when I start any other 5-ball multiball such as Tortuga, the balls inside the chest do not get released. So I get to play a 3 or 4 multiball instead.
But, when I play the Dead Man Chest Multiball after locking 1 then 2 then 3 balls inside the chest, once dead man chest multiball starts the chest releases the 3 balls as expected. No issue there at all.
Why would the chest release all locked balls only for the Dead Man Chest multiball whereas it should release all locked balls for any 5-ball multiball? The Chest was releasing balls as it should (for any 5-balls multiball) since day 1 and suddenly stopped behaving like this.
I have not changed any setting and am running 0.99 for months now....
Anyone experienced this, and how can I fix it? Thanks!

#13289 4 years ago
Quoted from ellips6:

If 1 or 2 balls are locked inside the chest, and when I start any other 5-ball multiball such as Tortuga, the balls inside the chest do not get released. So I get to play a 3 or 4 multiball instead.
But, when I play the Dead Man Chest Multiball after locking 1 then 2 then 3 balls inside the chest, once dead man chest multiball starts the chest releases the 3 balls as expected. No issue there at all.
Why would the chest release all locked balls only for the Dead Man Chest multiball whereas it should release all locked balls for any 5-ball multiball? The Chest was releasing balls as it should (for any 5-balls multiball) since day 1 and suddenly stopped behaving like this.

Do all your trough optos work properly when manually triggered?

Have you checked all your balls for magnetism (with a steel paperclip, etc)?

#13290 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Do all your trough optos work properly when manually triggered?
Have you checked all your balls for magnetism (with a steel paperclip, etc)?

I have had minor chest problems also, so thanks for this tip.

#13291 4 years ago

Thanks for the advice.

Yes, I did check each ball tonight and none of them is magnetized. I have new balls also with about 50 plays on them.

I have to test the optos tomorrow, but if defective it should also affect the dead man chest multiball (and it does not).

#13292 4 years ago
Quoted from ellips6:

Is Tortuga a 5-ball MB? I can't remember off the top of my head. The movie MBs definitely aren't 5-ball MBs. I think movie 1-3 MBs are three-ball and movie 4-5 are two-ball MBs. I'm thinking Tortuga also isn't a 5-ball MB. You can get 5 balls going at once if you already have one MB running and then start another one because the balls for the second MB you started are added to the balls you currently have on the play field, but I don't remember if Tortuga is supposed to start with 5 balls.

#13293 4 years ago
Quoted from ellips6:

I just fired up my machine to play a game and check it out. Got Tortuga MB and it was a 3-ball MB to start... although it went to 5 quickly with a map award to add 2 balls So your problem might just be that you're expecting more than the game is willing to give you

#13294 4 years ago

there is no 5 ball multiball (you can combine 2 multiballs for 5 ball). If there are balls in trough to cover multiball it will use those before releasing chest balls.

#13295 4 years ago

Okay, just received my topper from the guy I purchased my LE from. The topper is much thinner than the mount. I’m guessing I’m missing something. Any suggestions? Current set up would never hold this in place.

6297BBA7-B96B-49B0-BFA5-63A45765369F (resized).jpeg6297BBA7-B96B-49B0-BFA5-63A45765369F (resized).jpegE1691F37-F27B-4990-B40D-85D8F0A856F9 (resized).jpegE1691F37-F27B-4990-B40D-85D8F0A856F9 (resized).jpeg
#13296 4 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Okay, just received my topper from the guy I purchased my LE from. The topper is much thinner than the mount. I’m guessing I’m missing something. Any suggestions? Current set up would never hold this in place.[quoted image][quoted image]

It doesn't fill the whole channel. IIRC, the topper goes in the channel and is screwed in through the front. Then black stoppers fill the screw holes.

#13297 4 years ago

I wouldn't recommend installing the plastic plugs that go in the screw holes as they seem impossible to get off. I wanted to remove the topper due to clearance issues in my basement and then couldn't get the plugs out to access the screws. I'll likely need to drill them out, at least they are plastic. I have an extra set of the plugs for if and when I need to do that.

#13298 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I wouldn't recommend installing the plastic plugs that go in the screw holes as they seem impossible to get off. I wanted to remove the topper due to clearance issues in my basement and then couldn't get the plugs out to access the screws. I'll likely need to drill them out, at least they are plastic. I have an extra set of the plugs for if and when I need to do that.

They are not easy to remove but it can be done. Flat screwdriver from behind.

#13299 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

there is no 5 ball multiball (you can combine 2 multiballs for 5 ball). If there are balls in trough to cover multiball it will use those before releasing chest balls.

Thank you for your answers, much appreciated. My machine has no issue which is the great news!
I went back to the documentation and there is indeed no 5 MB in the 5 movies, but they don't say how many balls are in play when playing Tortuga MB. For some reason I thought it was a 5-ball one.

#13300 4 years ago
Quoted from ellips6:

Thank you for your answers, much appreciated. My machine has no issue which is the great news!
I went back to the documentation and there is indeed no 5 MB in the 5 movies, but they don't say how many balls are in play when playing Tortuga MB. For some reason I thought it was a 5-ball one.

I think Tortuga starts with 2 or 3 balls and you can add additional balls by completing the Gold targets (which are lit green).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Wanted
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 266 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/266?hl=izzy24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.