(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,868 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by gunstarhero
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,868 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 378.
#13051 4 years ago

I just wired funds to Pinball Sales in Australia to secure one of the last NIB LE's. It should fly its way to me next week - looking forward to it!

#13052 4 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

I just wired funds to Pinball Sales in Australia to secure one of the last NIB LE's. It should fly its way to me next week - looking forward to it!

So does JJP provide you a kit to convert the power?

#13053 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

So does JJP provide you a kit to convert the power?

In the manual or Butch can help.

LTG : )

#13054 4 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

I did the same thing a couple months back... came over just fine and JJP sent the US Power supply - was easy to replace ... enjoy it!

#13055 4 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:I just wired funds to Pinball Sales in Australia to secure one of the last NIB LE's. It should fly its way to me next week - looking forward to it!

Congrats but surprised demand is so weak in AU. That's a lot of money wasted on transport. Guess the strengthing $ over the last 12 months makes it workable.

#13056 4 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Congrats but surprised demand is so weak in AU. That's a lot of money wasted on transport. Guess the strengthing $ over the last 12 months makes it workable.

I was surprised at how cheap airfare was - about the same as shipping a pin in the US.

#13057 4 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

I was surprised at how cheap airfare was - about the same as shipping a pin in the US.

Bought mine off Pinball Sales locally. He said most of the remaining ones are being re-exported. Our weak dollar would be helping you guys.

#13058 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Sure, why not.

==============================================================================
== Version 0.99 April 23, 2019 ==
==============================================================================
=== Game Code
* Updated some multiball jackpot assets.
* Slight improvement to wanted poster rendering.
* Changed and added HSTD wanted posters.
* Updated team credits.
* Fixed HSTD pages in attract mode and status report showing up if high
scores are set to off.
* Significantly reduce time Wizard Mode HSTDs are displayed in attract mode.
* HSTD posters now show during the first pass of attract mode then every 4
(was 4th pass then every 4).
* Fixed missing movie backgrounds.
* Fixed cannon not firing during major choreography events.
* Fixed issue with Dead Man's Chest multiball targets availability didn't
match up with current difficulty level.
* Fixed Elizabeth not always lighting 3 chapters.
+ Added hat/eye patch decorations to HSTD photos.
+ Added parrot and skull images to HSTD photos.
* Fixed an adjustment name for Black Pearl Multiball.
* Multiball totals now show up at multiball end, not after grace period.
* Fix potential lockup in HSTD picture face recognition.
* Reworked how game locks in your character if you don't select via action
button (basically, flips after ball leaves shooter lane don't count for
changing your character since they are probably accidental in that
regard).
* Left orbit chapter post helper now only works during grace period, not
grace grace.
* Update social media page.
* Compass shot names updated.
* Fix "Null award" showing up in Tortuga Mystery.
+ Added an Easter Egg to turn off plundering for next game. The sequence
is: BLRLLRR where B = both flippers at the same time, L = left flipper,
R = right flipper. If you do it a second time, it will re-enable
plundering. Plundering is automatically re-enabled at game end.
* Map awards are now competition-friendly. They will be awarded, in order,
as follows:
- Points (starting order: 10K, 20K, 30K, 10K, 25K, 20K, 40K, 10K)
- Add-a-ball
- Light gold (starting order: 10, 20, 30, 40, 10, 20, 50)
- Treasure (starting order: 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3)
- Bonus X (almost always 1, sometimes 2)
- Award gold (starting order: 10, 20, 30, 40, 10, 20, 50, 30, 10)
- Playfield X (if running, add 1x sometimes 2x; not, 2x, 3x, 2x, 4x)
The item first in list is awarded. If it's not currently allowed, then
the next award is tried. When an award is finally selected and awarded,
it goes to the end of the list.
- Plundering takes precedence over normal Map awards. Whatever the game
is set to, the game will approximately try to match that percentage when
it is available (not in a multiball). If the game is set for CUTTHROAT
(65%), then plundering tries will be successful as follows: NYNYYNYY
- Plundering is still subject to the Plunder Items adjustment. If
everything is allowed, then they will be awarded in relative ratios:
- 1. 5x gold (starting order: 30, 40, 50, 30, 20, 40, 60)
- 2. 4x points (starting order: 30K, 20K, 30K, 10K, 40K)
- 3. 3x treasure
- 4. 2x captain
- 5. 1x ball
A typical distribution would look like: 123124132112345
- If a selected item isn't currently available because of game state, then
that plunder chance is lost for that Map award and it will fall back to
a normal award.
- In competition mode, revenge plunder chances ALWAYS succeed.
* Extra Ball unavailable score set to 25K.
* Special points score set to 50K.
* Tortuga Mystery only scores points during competition mode now. This will
change very soon. Points scored are based on mystery level. Jack
increases the effective level of award by 1. Scores per level are:
1K / 1K / 2.5K / 2.5K / 5K / 5K / 10K / 10K / 25K / 25K
* You're own your own if you choose to play Liar's Dice in competition mode.
=== Core Code
* Added some system events to event logger.
* Fixed potential display lockup in rare circumstances.
* Start button dispatches on close in diag now instead of open.
* Fixed rare texture overruns in movies.
* Trough test enhanced.
+ Switch test now supports reflective optos.
+ Added some more error logging.
* Fixed a camera crash that could occur during factory reset or turn on the
camera disabled adjustment.
* Rollunder gate debounce time adjusted.
* Fixed ball accounting after ball search 4 (could possibly go too high).
* Abandoned devices now don't count as having released balls during ball
search.
* Version string of game now includes dongle flags and game trim level.
* Game won't refuse to start with missing camera files now.
=== OS
* Fixed an incorrect updater screen.
+ Support for Gen3 & Gen4 motherboards.
* Better display handling.
* Avoid thumb drive "corruption" after an update.
+ Starting with drives imaged from this version, ISOs will be able to save
system data (audits, adjustments, high scores, etc.). This happens by
default if the system detects a compatible existing version. It is
possible to reset factory defaults by following on-screen instructions
during imaging.
- Note this means the first time you install this version, your existing
drive will NOT be compatible, so you'll need to backup settings manually
if you want to keep them.

Anybody know if there's been any word on follow up to this?

#13059 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Well … after they get the WiFi enabling update finalized on Wonka (in the process of working on that with beta testers, almost there), they said that they would test and roll that capability out to Pirates, DI, TH, and WOZ afterwards. Maybe that update for Pirates would include the other updates that Keith was working on too. We can hope.

#13060 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Well … after they get the WiFi enabling update finalized on Wonka (in the process of working on that with beta testers, almost there), they said that they would test and roll that capability out to Pirates, DI, TH, and WOZ afterwards. Maybe that update for Pirates would include the other updates that Keith was working on too. We can hope.

:/

#13061 4 years ago

I'm a bit disappointed with the way code has been handled for Pirates. Not only is JJP's most recent game, Wonka, more code complete then Pirates but JJP is also likely working on another title or two. We paid our $8500 - $12,500 for Pirates, it's time to finish the code.

#13062 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm a bit disappointed with the way code has been handled for Pirates. Not only is JJP's most recent game, Wonka, more code complete then Pirates but JJP is also likely working on another title or two. We paid our $8500 - $12,500 for Pirates, it's time to finish the code.

The game is great as-is, it’s impressive it shipped as compete as it did, but it is OBVIOUS that there is more work to be done on some of the game. It’s missing some pieces yes but also some of the scoring needs to be leveled out, and it plays a bit too long like Hobbit did before the massive update. It’s still an all time great, but .. yeah. It’s time.

As a POTC owner AND a Houdini owner i am really hoping for an update somewhere soon. Houdini is in the same boat - awesome game I really enjoy, but it has some gaping holes and hasn’t been updated since early April. AP only has 2 games (well now 3 I guess) too.

#13063 4 years ago

I could give a rats ass about WiFi updates and for $30 I can add my own Bluetooth. Meanwhile we were given a small list of changes 7 months ago that an update still has not been done for. At this point unless there is significant codes changes (like changing wizard modes that aren’t fun nor deep. Or impossible super jackpot shots) I’m pretty sure I’m going to be disappointed. With how they are dragging their feet on this update I would not be surprised to see another game come out and have to hear about how they are “working” on potc. Meanwhile di woz ww and the new title have all had several updates. I watched the podcast where they talked about these new features. If Keith is well enough to travel and give a speech he should be well enough to get off his ass and get potc to at least 1.0

#13064 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

When the code topic had some posting activity here about about a month ago there were a lot of responses about how complete POTC is compared to other games and how impressive it is already or that they don't feel it's overdue (without stating what they feel a reasonable time frame for delivering it would be). If most customers are indifferent to getting a code update why would JJP feel the need to work on it, especially when a code update on POTC is just additional cost to JJP at this point with no additional income for doing that work since the game isn't on the line anymore? I hope they deliver a great update, and I hope it's soon. But at this point even if they deliver one tomorrow it shouldn't be thought of as a great job by JJP, since it will be them delivering it very late because Pirates customers aren't a priority and haven't been for awhile now.

We paid JJP up front for code updates when we bought the machines. They've taken that money and sat on it with no regard to getting it done in a timely manner. The work was paid for but it's not been done yet by JJP, but I'm guessing JJP is just looking at it as additional cost to keep putting off for awhile instead of seeing it as work they owe their customers in a timely fashion.

There's no doubt in my mind JJP views this all as a pure business while some people like to view them as just being fellow pinball "hobbyists" who will certainly do regular updates because they've done them for their other titles. Newsflash, it's not playing out that way so far. As soon as a game isn't on a manufacturer's line anymore that game is not going to be a priority. The longer POTC goes without a code update the less incentive JJP has to finish it because it takes time and resource away from both the game currently on their line and the next game in development. POTC code may be good compared to some games, but there is a lot of work to do on it. The wizard modes are currently bland in terms of sound and video. Regardless of how difficult the final wizard mode is to reach, it should be in the game. There are many improvements that could have been made in small updates over the past 7 months, but JJP has obviously chosen to focus on Wonka and whatever else they're developing at the expense of the Pirates customers.

JJP said code would be feature complete at release and it wasn't. JJP knew they had playfield issues on POTC and shipped Wonka with the same issues, and didn't do or say anything about it for months until it started impacting sales. The POTC code is just another business decision for JJP, and their lack of attention to POTC code just reinforces the decision I made from their handling of the playfield issues that I won't buy another one of their games no matter how good it looks. Whether it's light boards, playfield issues, or POTC code update my impression is that JJP won't do the right thing for the customer unless absolutely backed into a corner to do it, and that's not a business I want to buy from.

#13065 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

At this point why even think about getting a WiFi dongle for POTC when they apparently indicated at Expo there's only one update coming? Not worth the time or hassle for one update.

#13066 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

At this point why even think about getting a WiFi dongle for POTC when they apparently indicated at Expo there's only one update coming? Not worth the time or hassle for one update.

JJP still pushes code updates to Woz, their first game. What makes you think they aren't going to do the same here?

#13067 4 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

Wanted to share a quick and easy solution for the plunger hitting the auto launch Mech. All I did was take some furnature/glass protectors and put them between the button of playfield and the auto fife assembly. They are rubber and super thin. Needed 2 to make it clear. Zero problems since and took all of a few seconds to install. Auto plunger works better than ever now and no more rubbing when using the plunger for skill shots.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What a great solution this was! I’ve been tinkering with this for a while. My last solution was putting a felt furniture pad underneath the right play field support clip on the apron. However that made the playfield uneven and very hard to lock in the lockdown bar. It also only partially worked. I couldn’t figure out what this meant because I kept thinking it was on the top of the play field. However, you put the piece underneath the playfield. Thank you for the great idea and the help when I had to PM you because I can’t read and understand a photo LOL.

#13068 4 years ago

I am currently sans Wonka...sold me SE and awaiting my CE. This has afforded me time to reconnect with my old friend POTC.

Blown away by how great this game still is. I managed the 666666 multiball which is super rewarding.

Playing Wonka has made me a better player on all pins, and I'm now able to nail the Devil's Triangle shot better than ever. Extra Ball still tough though!

#13069 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I'm sure that they have future plans to do more than just updates with it. Especially the way that Pat described the way forward at expo. JJP is putting some good UI features into the Wi-Fi / direct wire connections. I'm guessing that the Internet connection for updates is just the start of eventual future plans. I talked to a vendor at Expo that was hoping to work with JJP on some Internet based things. JJP heard their pitch, but didn't give them a reply yet at that time. Just guessing that JJP wont want to give a unaffiliated vendor access to much. The tech is moving in that direction though.

Oh, and the direct ethernet cable connection option (instead of WiFi) wont require buying a dongle.

I'm holding off on base gaming code timing complaints until I see what gets delivered with the JJPOTC Wi-Fi update coming after the Wonka update. I'm not defending it, but the code guys said that the code was not abandoned when I asked at Expo. It was just going to take a bit to concentrate on it. I believe them.

#13070 4 years ago

The problem is it has already been a bit. I’m calling it now. We will wait another 6 months for an update. None of the commonly addressed issues will be taken care of. There will be some new perks/deficits for characters with some scoring changes around. We will be told pirate hats and parrots will show up more often. The final wizard mode will be promised in the “next” update. What’s the purpose of innovation if you can’t even complete current projects

#13071 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

JJP still pushes code updates to Woz, their first game. What makes you think they aren't going to do the same here?

What makes me think they aren't going to do the same here? Mainly because they haven't been doing the same here. And also apparently at Expo someone from JJP said they'd only do one more update with no timeframe given for it. That doesn't make it sound like something they're focusing on at the moment.

Were those WOZ updates done while they still had some games to sell & while the Yellow Brick Road was being sold/produced? I just checked and it looks like they released a very minor WOZ update in August, and a couple other updates in March & April of 2019. Prior to March 2019 the last update for WOZ had been December of 2017. Seems to me as though the 2019 updates were done because of YBR production, so JJP had some incentive to do them with machines to sell. POTC doesn't currently have that going for it. Seems that WOZ pattern actually kind of fits pretty well with what I'm thinking.

Again, I hope I'm wrong but I'm a realist. I'm looking at what the track record is so far and what the other current facts are (game not in production, likely developing other games, Wonka currently in production) without factoring wishful thinking into it. I think the timing of WOZ updates actually backs up the notion that they only updated it because they had machines to sell, and the lack of activity on POTC updates can't be excused away at this point (even though people seem to have a desire to make excuses on JJP's behalf).

I still think we've paid upfront for full POTC code when we bought the machine and JJP doesn't seem to care about delivering it any time soon. They could clear it all up in an instant if they wanted to, but so far their silence has said a lot.

#13072 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I'm sure that they have future plans to do more than just updates with it. Especially the way that Pat described the way forward at expo. JJP is putting some good UI features into the Wi-Fi / direct wire connections. I'm guessing that the Internet connection for updates is just the start of eventual future plans. I talked to a vendor at Expo that was hoping to work with JJP on some Internet based things. JJP heard their pitch, but didn't give them a reply yet at that time. Just guessing that JJP wont want to give a unaffiliated vendor access to much. The tech is moving in that direction though.
Oh, and the direct ethernet cable connection option (instead of WiFi) wont require buying a dongle.
I'm holding off on base gaming code timing complaints until I see what gets delivered with the JJPOTC Wi-Fi update coming after the Wonka update. I'm not defending it, but the code guys said that the code was not abandoned when I asked at Expo. It was just going to take a bit to concentrate on it. I believe them.

And that still fits what I'm saying. They know they have something to deliver that they've already been paid for, but they're not making it a priority. I guess I just disagree that developing internet connectivity should have any impact on delivering an overdue code update for POTC. They seem to have set their priorities against that though.

#13073 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

We paid JJP up front for code updates when we bought the machines.

No we didn't. We bought the game as is.

If you expected something different, you'd be better off waiting before buying.

New code wouldn't be bad, but I think it's pretty good with how it is now.

#13074 4 years ago

Last I checked the final wizard mode is referenced in their sales materials as well as in the manual. Not sure how I did not pay up front for that

#13075 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Theres some truth to this, but they admitted the code isn't finished so at a minimum they need to get to 1.0....one of the reasons people love JJP games is their code development. Historically they have been far better than their competitors. Lets hope they make this a priority soon.

#13076 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

The following is from This Week in Pinball on October 30, 2017:

"Pirates of the Caribbean New Info
As mentioned previously, Jersey Jack Pinball announced their newest game Pirates of the Caribbean at Expo. The game is packed with features and the response from the pinball community has been overwhelmingly positive. (Check out TWIP’s Deep Dive into the game here.) We reached out to Jersey Jack Pinball to find out some additional details:

The game will ship with the code at “Rules Complete” with all features included in the game (it was at around 20-30% at Expo)"

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/twip-guardians-galaxy-rumor-round-jjp-pirates-new-info/

That is what we bought, and they haven't delivered.

#13077 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

The following is from This Week in Pinball on October 30, 2017:
"Pirates of the Caribbean New Info
As mentioned previously, Jersey Jack Pinball announced their newest game Pirates of the Caribbean at Expo. The game is packed with features and the response from the pinball community has been overwhelmingly positive. (Check out TWIP’s Deep Dive into the game here.) We reached out to Jersey Jack Pinball to find out some additional details:
The game will ship with the code at “Rules Complete” with all features included in the game (it was at around 20-30% at Expo)"
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/twip-guardians-galaxy-rumor-round-jjp-pirates-new-info/
That is what we bought, and they haven't delivered.

I tend to agree....its pretty disappointing that JJP has basically given up on probably their best game to date....they don't even stock spare parts, which is pretty worrisome.

#13078 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I tend to agree....its pretty disappointing that JJP has basically given up on probably their best game to date....they don't even stock spare parts, which is pretty worrisome.

Again, they are stocking parts. I just had an order shipped for a couple wireforms

#13080 4 years ago

I don't think it would be ideal because of its 1-1/16" height. I think that height would mean the sling rubber would have to go around the sleeve also instead of just going around the post. If you look at the 1/2" tall sleeve shown in the picture in the following post, adding another 9/16" height would make pretty tall (it's difficult to notice the sleeve at first, but the ball is resting against it under the white sling rubber in the picture).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/227#post-5094603

Here's the one I used from Marco. It's 1/2 inch high and it tops out just below the sling rubber.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/38-5151

If you're looking to order from Pinball Life instead it seems like this might work:

https://www.pinballlife.com/12-sternsegadata-east-black-rubber-post-sleeve.html

It's 1/2 inch high, so it will sit below the sling rubber. The inner diameter is listed as 5/16" vs. 3/8" on the one from Marco, but they both show the same Sega/Stern/Data East part reference number 545-5151-00, so it seems like they should be the same. Hope this helps.

#13081 4 years ago

height should not matter cut to size

#13082 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I don't think it would be ideal because of its 1-1/16" height. I think that height would mean the sling rubber would have to go around the sleeve also instead of just going around the post. If you look at the 1/2" tall sleeve shown in the picture in the following post, adding another 9/16" height would make pretty tall (it's difficult to notice the sleeve at first, but the ball is resting against it under the white sling rubber in the picture).
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/227#post-5094603
Here's the one I used from Marco. It's 1/2 inch high and it tops out just below the sling rubber.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/38-5151
If you're looking to order from Pinball Life instead it seems like this might work:
https://www.pinballlife.com/12-sternsegadata-east-black-rubber-post-sleeve.html
It's 1/2 inch high, so it will sit below the sling rubber. The inner diameter is listed as 5/16" vs. 3/8" on the one from Marco, but they both show the same Sega/Stern/Data East part reference number 545-5151-00, so it seems like they should be the same. Hope this helps.

Perfect! That definitely helps. Thank you!

#13083 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Again, they are stocking parts. I just had an order shipped for a couple wireforms

They told me last week their out of wire forms

#13084 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

They told me last week their out of wire forms

Literally today just received mine

#13085 4 years ago

Just asking, has anyone got their replacement playfield? Was promised weeks ago it should be here, but no where in sight as of yet.

#13086 4 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Just asking, has anyone got their replacement playfield? Was promised weeks ago it should be here, but no where in sight as of yet.

Nope. I fear it was a ploy to get the pinball media off their back and people buying their games again. I'm still hopeful, but they definitely missed their target delivered personally from Jack

#13087 4 years ago

just to be sure, the right flipper on the boat does not go up as far as the left, this should be right?

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg

#13088 4 years ago

They should both go up the same, search here or in the tech thread, the fix has been discussed.

#13089 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Literally today just received mine

which one was it? Did it solve your issue? my right wire form is all jacked up

#13090 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Nope. I fear it was a ploy to get the pinball media off their back and people buying their games again.

Exactly.

#13091 4 years ago

Does anyone know the secret to getting a hold of anyone at jersey jack? I submitted a support ticket over a month ago, called and left 2 voice mails for Stan last week, called yesterday and left a voice mail with customer relations and still no call back or any type of contact from them. I've been dealing with a bad led board for a month now and all I want to do is get a replacement or support to fix it.

#13092 4 years ago
Quoted from Buellxb12r:

Does anyone know the secret to getting a hold of anyone at jersey jack?

Keep trying to call Steve. If buying parts call Shannan.

#13093 4 years ago

In JJP's defense I did get my playfield, and a refund for the playfield cost I initially had to pay

#13094 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

In JJP's defense I did get my playfield, and a refund for the playfield cost I initially had to pay

How long ago did you order and when did you receive the playfield?

#13095 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Both Steve and Shannan have hooked me up of late. Steve is better to get via email and Shannan has followed up THREE times with me to pay some outstanding shipping for my order. (Which I was forgetting to call in and pay) These people are awesome.

#13096 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I've been trying to buy a part for well over a month. Numerous polite emails and voice-mails unanswered, and when we do connect the promised follow-up never happens. It's ridiculous. I don't really fault Steve or Shannan who appear to be swamped, but JJP Management is seriously dropping the ball and not coming close to walking the talk.

#13097 4 years ago

Can someone please tell me where these 2 go? I’m trying to reassemble my game but forgot to take pics. Thanks!

A75D81E8-78B5-442D-AAAD-C31B0532E678 (resized).jpegA75D81E8-78B5-442D-AAAD-C31B0532E678 (resized).jpeg
#13098 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Can someone please tell me where these 2 go?

Right below the spotlight front right corner of the black pearl. Not a good picture, but you can see it.

DSC00142 (resized).JPGDSC00142 (resized).JPG
#13099 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Can someone please tell me where these 2 go?

Better picture.

DSC00679 (resized).JPGDSC00679 (resized).JPG
#13100 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Better picture.
LTG : )[quoted image]

You are a life saver! Much appreciated!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 38.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Wanted
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,868 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/262 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.