(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,885 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by Buzzie
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pirates2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2296 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2297 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2298 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2299 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2300 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 256 of 378.
#12751 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I also noticed there's a small unused hole (about screw size) behind the top rail just to the left of the opto mount. It's very close to the back wall, about 3/4" from the rail. Wonder what it was intended to be used for? I might be able to secure and L bracket between the back of the rail and the playfield using that hole, which should theoretically reduce the flex in the rail. Although I could drill a new hole anywhere back there to mount the L bracket.

LTG, What do you think about this? Would this be a possible solution?

#12752 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Here's my solution to help with the ball bouncing between the top and bottom rails when transitioning from the inner orbit. I added a small bracket behind the top rail at the point where the ball tends to impact. Conveniently there was already an unused screw point in the playfield in the exact spot. This removed all the flex in the rail at that point and reduces the bounce effect. My initial testing indicates it definitely helps.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Might want to trim that other bracket. Although preventing the flex it might not be an issue now, but it still kills me that it's sticking out past the guide. I'm definitely going to give this a shot, can't hurt and I'm guessing we're narrowing down issues here.

#12753 4 years ago

Btw, someone asked a while back. I did get a manual printed, $50 or so. It does not come with the "making of" pages but it was printed the same size and quality of the original (compared to my WOZ, at least). They even printed me some extra covers for POTC and WOZ (my woz was all messed up). Sadly, I screwed up and coil bound it on the left side instead of the top but cest la vi it still works. Although I find myself running upstairs to look at the PDF more often than pulling out the bound manuals. So much easier to search the PDF.

It was more a fun experiment than anything.

Gabriel at zingprint.com took care of me, went above and beyond.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#12754 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Might want to trim that other bracket. Although preventing the flex it might not be an issue now, but it still kills me that it's sticking out past the guide. I'm definitely going to give this a shot, can't hurt and I'm guessing we're narrowing down issues here.

Yeah, the first time I removed the BP I was sure that bracket sticking out below the rail was the cause of the missed orbits, but it does not touch the ball.

Fabricating the metal bracket took about 30 minutes but I think a well designed 3D printed plastic part might work just as well. It would have to be really strong because it's going to take a beating.

#12755 4 years ago

I've done some more play testing and although the extra bracket helps reduce the rail flex, I'm not sure how beneficial it is; some shots seem to loop better, but many are still failing. The real solution would be to change the shape of the inner orbit rail, but since the mounting points are fixed, we would have to change the curve by adding an additional metal piece and I have no idea how that could be done.

Added over 4 years ago:

Update: We've been playing with the extra rail bracket and the consensus is it does help - we've been able to make more consecutive orbits. Not a huge difference, but it's better.

#12756 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Yeah, the first time I removed the BP I was sure that bracket sticking out below the rail was the cause of the missed orbits, but it does not touch the ball.
Fabricating the metal bracket took about 30 minutes but I think a well designed 3D printed plastic part might work just as well. It would have to be really strong because it's going to take a beating.

I was able to get the ball to hit the bracket with my hand but never investigated further since I just cut it and then I didn't have to worry; eliminated one possibility.

Could easily make a support for there, it would be very strong.

Quoted from arzoo:

I've done some more play testing and although the extra bracket helps reduce the rail flex, I'm not sure how beneficial it is; some shots seem to loop better, but many are still failing. The real solution would be to change the shape of the inner orbit rail, but since the mounting points are fixed, we would have to change the curve by adding an additional metal piece and I have no idea how that could be done.

Could make a part to fit here as well. Not sure how well a printed part would hold up to ball wear but I would bet pretty good if printed in a good material and solid.

#12757 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Would this be a possible solution?

That would work.

LTG : )

#12758 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I was able to get the ball to hit the bracket with my hand but never investigated further since I just cut it and then I didn't have to worry; eliminated one possibility.
Could easily make a support for there, it would be very strong.

Could make a part to fit here as well. Not sure how well a printed part would hold up to ball wear but I would bet pretty good if printed in a good material and solid.

Worth a shot

#12759 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

If you're able to hit 4 loops in a row that's pretty good. I spent a lot of time trying to improve the left loop on my BM66 (which is a LOT clunkier than anything on POTC), and ultimately determined that the design is just unforgiving and needs to be hit within a very narrow angle band. Eric probably designed the loop on POTC so that it wasn't too easy to repeat. Maybe if you asked about it on the JJP Google or Facebook group he would respond.

#12760 4 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

If you're able to hit 4 loops in a row that's pretty good. I spent a lot of time trying to improve the left loop on my BM66 (which is a LOT clunkier than anything on POTC), and ultimately determined that the design is just unforgiving and needs to be hit within a very narrow angle band. Eric probably designed the loop on POTC so that it wasn't too easy to repeat. Maybe if you asked about it on the JJP Google or Facebook group he would respond.

Right. As I said once, if I hit it “perfectly”, it tends to always come around and often faster every time... which makes sense because you are consistently increasing momentum.

#12761 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ahoy pirate skallywags and rum lovers. A minor public announcement for those ailing from Dauntless aiming issues. This repair tip came from pirates wiser then I but works perfectly if your issue persists. Very simple to do and permanent. The Dauntless as shown is mounted with 2 standard 8x32 x1 1/2” standoffs. Replacing this 2 standoffs with 1 1/4” standoffs brings the ship to port in perfect firing alignment. I will provide a link to McMaster though I am Certain these can be found at Pinball Life, Marco and even Ace hardware last I checked. Took 5 minutes to swap and we be sinking that bloody ship every time now!
Hex stand off McMaster:
https://www.mcmaster.com/91920a252
Pinball life has them in 1 1/8” which would work fine possibly needing a washer:
https://www.pinballlife.com/metal-hex-spacers-1-18-to-3-116-8-32-thread-femalefemale.html[quoted image]

Thank you for this!!! Night and day difference

#12762 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Right. As I said once, if I hit it “perfectly”, it tends to always come around and often faster every time... which makes sense because you are consistently increasing momentum.

For me it's exactly the opposite, the faster shots seem to ricochet/bounce more so each consecutive loop slows down until it fails and ends up in the BP VUK.

#12763 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

The foot wasn't the problem with mine. When I removed the nut from the (bent) post, the wire form twisted up even more. Bending the foot would just put even more stress on the post to bend it more (in my case at least). Twisting the wire form into shape (if possible without breaking the structure welds) would cause the wire form to interfere with the Tortuga scoop even more. I'm sure that it's "possible" to man handle the wire form enough to make it work, but what I was seeing is that the result would cause the ball to fall off of the wire form. It was a no win solution for me going that route. Even what I did with bending it at the BP connection is not ideal, but it works. It still is slightly bent at the bottom, but only I really notice it.

What I did (and advise you to do also just in case) is use the photo you have, take another one with the post attachment disconnected showing that it twists even more and that it is not the post connection that is causing it. A side by side photo showing the twisting comparison with and without it attached would be a good visual. Then take photos of the clearance or contact at the Tortuga scoop, and at the top pop bumper and BP connection. Send that to Steve at JJP and ask for advise on how to resolve the issue. If he suggests trying to man handle the wire form, go for it. But to keep the warranty valid in case you break it, have him direct you to do it first. Steve may just send you another wire form as a warranty issue if it is twisted as much as mine was. CC your distributor on all of the communication emails so that he can help to move things along if need be.

Did you ever resolve this issue? My ramp performs fine, but the basket end sits up about 30 degrees. I'm a little hesitant to twist. I did reach out to JJP and they told me the wire form is out of stock, and that its "normal", which isn't a satisfactory answer. I asked if it was ok to twist, but haven't gotten a response. I'm hesitant to do anything if they don't keep parts in stock.

#12764 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Did you ever resolve this issue? My ramp performs fine, but the basket end sits up about 30 degrees. I'm a little hesitant to twist. I did reach out to JJP and they told me the wire form is out of stock, and that its "normal", which isn't a satisfactory answer. I asked if it was ok to twist, but haven't gotten a response. I'm hesitant to do anything if they don't keep parts in stock.

I say leave it alone. If the game plays normally and JJP is out of stock, there is really no reason for you to risk it (fuck with it) at this point. Wait till they are back in stock before you do anything.

#12765 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I say leave it alone. If the game plays normally and JJP is out of stock, there is really no reason for you to risk it at this point. Wait till they are back in stock before you do anything.

I've never seen that wireform flat on any POTC. I agree, leave it be.

#12766 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I say leave it alone. If the game plays normally and JJP is out of stock, there is really no reason for you to risk it at this point. Wait till they are back in stock before you do anything.

Thanks....not exactly ideal, but I get it....sure would be nice if JJP stocked parts for this game....

#12767 4 years ago

Picked this up a few days ago, thankfully only very minor issues, a tweak here and a bend there, and it's playing like a dream. Fast becoming one of my all-time favorites.

I assume you should be able to hit the chest from the lower left flipper? I just can't ever seem to get the upper left flipper out of the way in time to complete the shot. I suppose I might hold flippers an extra half second like a baseball or golf swing follow-through, but maybe I'm trying to make a shot that is pretty hard to make and should instead just transfer over to the right flipper when I need the chest. My wife says she can make it from the left flipper, but I've never actually SEEN her do it!

#12768 4 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

My wife says she can make it from the left flipper, but I've never actually SEEN her do it!

The wife is never wrong.

#12769 4 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Picked this up a few days ago, thankfully only very minor issues, a tweak here and a bend there, and it's playing like a dream. Fast becoming one of my all-time favorites.
I assume you should be able to hit the chest from the lower left flipper? I just can't ever seem to get the upper left flipper out of the way in time to complete the shot. I suppose I might hold flippers an extra half second like a baseball or golf swing follow-through, but maybe I'm trying to make a shot that is pretty hard to make and should instead just transfer over to the right flipper when I need the chest. My wife says she can make it from the left flipper, but I've never actually SEEN her do it!

same here, it usually hits the upper left flipper and goes in the hole most of times. I think I've done it about 2 times from left flipper so I just do all my chest shot from the right flipper.

#12770 4 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

same here, it usually hits the upper left flipper and goes in the hole most of times. I think I've done it about 2 times from left flipper so I just do all my chest shot from the right flipper.

Yeh I’ve done it a few times, but it’s not easy. Never has enough power to get into the trunk though, so it’s only good for making a through shot, or the right target.

#12771 4 years ago

Instead of pushing the button try a slap. Shot is not super hard. Cradle left flipper, release, .5 seconds later is the slap. If you can backhand the black pearl ramp it’s the same shot but from the left side

#12772 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

Instead of pushing the button try a slap. Shot is not super hard. Cradle left flipper, release, .5 seconds later is the slap. If you can backhand the black pearl ramp it’s the same shot but from the left side

Wow. I will have to give it a try. Mya not be possible on my game but what the heck. BP is backhand able to collect characters but not much else on my game.

#12773 4 years ago

Don’t forget that you can stage the flippers. Press it half way in, lower flipper activates. All the way in, the rest. An excellent opportunity to learn flipper staging. (That means me too!)

#12774 4 years ago

well if you get good at it you can use it to rush BP multiball as well. The more you play you will learn little things that you can pull of to progress the game. Like goinng for 2x target from right flipper is risky ( I lane drain) but if you backhand it it pretty safe. You can bank off the 3x target to hit bayou hole ect....and trust me there is enough of those little "trick" shots im still finding them

#12775 4 years ago

Posting this in a few topics, feel free to share.

I was concerned about Cliffy, due to his relative proximity to the current California fires and power outages, and he replied as such.

"I’m sorry but nothing going out right now as power has been cut, no internet, no way to print shipping labels. We are smothered in smoke and surrounded by fires and non-stop 50mph winds. Please let everyone know cliffys is down right now and could be a few more days without power
Sincerest apologies."

#12776 4 years ago

Hope all turns out well for him

#12777 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Posting this in a few topics, feel free to share.
I was concerned about Cliffy, due to his relative proximity to the current California fires and power outages, and he replied as such.
"I’m sorry but nothing going out right now as power has been cut, no internet, no way to print shipping labels. We are smothered in smoke and surrounded by fires and non-stop 50mph winds. Please let everyone know cliffys is down right now and could be a few more days without power
Sincerest apologies."

Man I hope he’s ok, and gets the hell away from the smoke. Didn’t realize he’s in California - he is the best. Incredibly hard worker too.

#12778 4 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

The flippers have two functions. Push half way in and only the main flippers move. Push all the way in and all flippers move. Experiment with how much force it takes to just move the bottom flippers. I had the same issue my upper left flipper was always in the way. It’s tricky to get the hang of but it is possible to master then the other flipper won’t ever be in your way.

#12779 4 years ago

Yep. Left flipper chest ball lock is the best when you don't let the upper flipper block you.

And that's really too bad about Cliffy. Hope he is okay!

#12780 4 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Don’t forget that you can stage the flippers. Press it half way in, lower flipper activates. All the way in, the rest. An excellent opportunity to learn flipper staging. (That means me too!)

Quoted from GamerRick:

The flippers have two functions. Push half way in and only the main flippers move. Push all the way in and all flippers move. Experiment with how much force it takes to just move the bottom flippers. I had the same issue my upper left flipper was always in the way. It’s tricky to get the hang of but it is possible to master then the other flipper won’t ever be in your way.

Heh, this is like my twice-yearly reminder that some flippers are staged. I always forget to think of that. Without staging I can make it rattle around under the chest from the left, just can't get it all the way through/up with any regularity. Been practicing using a staged/half pressed shot to get it up there, it's just hard to remember than option sometimes in the heat of the moment.

#12781 4 years ago

Thanks to the tips in this thread and just getting more familiar with the game (I have owned it for less than a week, after all) I'm hitting that left flipper to chest shot with regularity now, think I got it six times in my last game alone. Really the only shot left I have to get comfortable with is Extra Ball, that's a rough one still. Also, what awards the extra ball when you shoot it there? Sensor? The slingshot in the back? When lit the ball can roll over it all the time, but unless it comes from the left flipper, and hits/rolls over... something, it doesn't trigger. Can't quite figure it, and the manual doesn't mention it.

#12782 4 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Thanks to the tips in this thread and just getting more familiar with the game (I have owned it for less than a week, after all) I'm hitting that left flipper to chest shot with regularity now, think I got it six times in my last game alone. Really the only shot left I have to get comfortable with is Extra Ball, that's a rough one still. Also, what awards the extra ball when you shoot it there? Sensor? The slingshot in the back? When lit the ball can roll over it all the time, but unless it comes from the left flipper, and hits/rolls over... something, it doesn't trigger. Can't quite figure it, and the manual doesn't mention it.

The extra ball is rewarded when you hit the slingshot at the very right side. But only without touching the bumpers over there. You can see that you get no EB when the ball comes out of the bumpers.

#12783 4 years ago

I ordered the PinWoofer backbox sound kit and installed it yesterday in my POTC. I have an external sub and wanted the mid range speaker and the tweeter in the backbox to improve and get to the sound level of the sub. My expectations were high and have been more than fulfilled. The sound from the backbox now is brilliant, chrystal clear and very transparent. It is so dynamic that you have to level the volume of the kit down a bit, when you increase the general volume of the pin.

Special thanks to Dan from PinWoofer, who contributed a perfect service for all questions I had. Respond times were incredibly fast. So highly recommended.

#12784 4 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

The extra ball is rewarded when you hit the slingshot at the very right side. But only without touching the bumpers over there. You can see that you get no EB when the ball comes out of the bumpers.

that shot is HARD, too. It's not impossible, you just have to really hit it straight and not too hard. The ball pretty much has to be at a dead stop, cradled in the flipper, then just touch it off the tip. Takes some practice, but it's not impossible. It is harder than the Houdini inner loop shot, but I can nail that one over and over again at this point.

#12785 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

that shot is HARD, too. It's not impossible, you just have to really hit it straight and not too hard. The ball pretty much has to be at a dead stop, cradled in the flipper, then just touch it off the tip. Takes some practice, but it's not impossible. It is harder than the Houdini inner loop shot, but I can nail that one over and over again at this point.

Its a brutal shot....one of the toughest in all my games....I've only done it like 3 times, and once was by accident

#12786 4 years ago

Installed some mods tonight, the standard stuff -- Kraken, railing on the Dauntless, flipper toppers, rum barrel flasher covers, etc. Where can one find the rope ladder mod that goes up the Black Pearl ramp? That looks really neat but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

#12787 4 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Where can one find the rope ladder mod that goes up the Black Pearl ramp?

Mezelmods

#12788 4 years ago

Could've sworn I looked there, guess I missed it. Thanks.

#12789 4 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Could've sworn I looked there, guess I missed it. Thanks.

Yes Mezelmods. Also checkout the pinball mod company if you haven’t already. He’s got cool stuff including the chest open and close add on

#12790 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Yes Mezelmods. Also checkout the pinball mod company if you haven’t already. He’s got cool stuff including the chest open and close add on

I just got my lighted star field and chest opening mod in the mail today. I'm going to try installing them the weekend, although I have to admit I am a little intimidated with the prospect of installing the chest opening mod from all I have read.

#12791 4 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I just got my lighted star field and chest opening mod in the mail today. I'm going to try installing them the weekend, although I have to admit I am a little intimidated with the prospect of installing the chest opening mod from all I have read.

The only hard part is the rod. Rest is easy. Scott’s great at helping if you need it. He helped me a lot.

#12792 4 years ago

Oops (my boy didn’t want me posting pics of him - he’s probably right) anyway, was a nice pic of him dressed as Jack Sparrow for Halloween. He’s in love with the game

#12793 4 years ago

#12794 4 years ago

I'm considering taking the plunge on this game... generally, how is It? What are the positives and negatives in a nutshell? I've heard the code feels incomplete... would be very curious what the issue is there...

The game looks awesome! But does it play as good as it looks?

Thanks to all who can help me decide!

#12795 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

I'm considering taking the plunge on this game... generally, how is It? What are the positives and negatives in a nutshell? I've heard the code feels incomplete... would be very curious what the issue is there...

Plays better than it looks, and the code is deep and feels very complete although there are updates coming....good luck in finding one

#12796 4 years ago

Plays even better than it looks possibly, which is something as it's one of the prettiest games ever. Game times are usually quite long, 20-30 mins and up, much like JJP's Hobbit. Lots of varied shots from easy (chest, star map) to brutal (extra ball). Very deep rules (the deepest?). The rocking boat and cannon firing a ball to the other ship is the coolest toy/upper playfield in pinball, and it also has one of my favorite ramps ever (Maelstrom) which ends with a swirling drain. Lots of 4 and 5 ball multiball modes, which you may or may not like. I don't love the playfield art, but it's fine. Very tasteful mods available which really enhance the table. More than a few people consider it the best pinball of all time, and I wouldn't argue against that.

#12797 4 years ago

One of the best games ever. Top 3 or 4 for me for sure. I've never heard anyone even hint they thought the code was incomplete as it sits. Deep, challenging, complicated...absolutely. Only thing really absolutely missing right now is the main wizard mode and depending on how Keith sets up qualifying for it, it's a decent bet that next to almost no one would ever have qualified it up to this point anyway.

#12798 4 years ago

Thanks guys! Yeah, it was the missing wizard mode that I think I picked up on! So the spinning disks are reliable? I heard that spare parts were possibly going to be an issue? Is there much humour in the game? I get that it's deep... but does that mean there is much strategy with it? Are there shot avoidance tactics involved, like in MM for example where you have to avoid Merlins hole to avoid staring a weak multiball? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm trying to get a feel for the game to see how much I should be trying to track one down. The tasteful mods are a tick in the plus box, many things are! Doesn't that rocking mini playfield make you feel a bit sea-sick after a while?

#12799 4 years ago

Thanks guys! Yeah, it was the missing wizard mode that I think I picked up on! So the spinning disks are reliable? I heard that spare parts were possibly going to be an issue? Is there much humour in the game? I get that it's deep... but does that mean there is much strategy with it? Are there shot avoidance tactics involved, like in MM for example where you have to avoid Merlins hole to avoid staring a weak multiball? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm trying to get a feel for the game to see how much I should be trying to track one down. The tasteful mods are a tick in the plus box, many things are! Doesn't that rocking mini playfield make you feel a bit sea-sick after a while?

Best to simply track one down on location and see if you like it. This game is hard to describe and limitless on its depth and gameplay. For our house this game is a top 3 title ever made and I suspect it will be some time till a creative complete package comes along to top this one. It’s so good I bought a spare! Lol (not for sale!). If you can’t find one at least watch the Numerous JJP gameplay videos and judge for yourself. The few people I have met that Didn’t like the game I suspect were biased cause there are no games to Find! Just my opinion.

#12800 4 years ago

Just watch this video starting at the 18 minute mark. This is the best example I've ever seen recorded of all the play insanity of POTC. Being able to set "plundering" to cut-throat is brilliant. And once you understanding what that is, you'll understand why it's the best pin ever made.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 18,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 256 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/256?hl=joseph5185 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.