(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,875 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Mrsiyufy
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 253 of 378.
#12601 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I think POTC code right now is pretty impressive.

We all agree. It's just not complete

#12602 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

We all agree. It's just not complete

EXACTLY THIS^^ but more is better

#12603 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

EXACTLY THIS^^ but more is better

Just as JJP expected and got full payment for this game, we all expect a full and complete game. It's not like we only paid 90% of the sales price.....Whether they are making more or not, that's besides the point.

#12604 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

If someone does ask about it I’d imagine they’ll just give a standard non-response and say yes they’re working on it and it will be out soon without giving any timeframe.
There’s no indication they’re putting any effort into #JJPOTC. In hindsight I think it’s clear now that when you see only 2 code updates ever issued on the game and none since the end of April plus zero communication on any new updates it’s not a big leap to figure work on Pirates was put on the shelf earlier this year to develop Wonka. Wonka has already had many times the number of updates in far less time since its initial shipping. I’m sure they’re also now working on whatever their next title is, so between that and Wonka their attention is likely far away from Pirates. Just because JJP has supported code on the other games they’ve made doesn’t mean they’ll support Pirates the same way. That shouldn’t be the case, but JJP seems to operate pretty inconsistently in general so I don’t think it’s a stretch to give it a pretty high probability of actually being the case.
I don’t think it’s a stretch to envision them leaving Pirates code hanging for awhile longer. I hope they prove me wrong, but they haven’t so far and they’ve had plenty of time to do so.

Don’t forget POTC was substantially delayed while they worked out the mechanical issues while they kept working on the code. Wonka has only been delayed after release due to the playfield issues. So they had longer to work on POTC code before release than they did on Wonka. And just because they have another machine on the line that doesn’t indicate that they aren’t working on the code for the other one. They can be working on both simultaneously - let’s see if anything comes out of Expo

#12605 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Just as JJP expected and got full payment for this game, we all expect a full and complete game. It's not like we only paid 90% of the sales price.....Whether they are making more or not, that's besides the point.

well said....JJP has a great track record of not only finishing the code, but enhancing it....if they completely abandon a product then it really says a lot about the company...I've also heard rumors that they stopped stocking spare parts (not sure if this is true or not), which is clearly an issue. I'm hoping they make a statement about code this weekend.

#12606 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

well said....JJP has a great track record of not only finishing the code, but enhancing it....if they completely abandon a product then it really says a lot about the company...I've also heard rumors that they stopped stocking spare parts (not sure if this is true or not), which is clearly an issue. I'm hoping they make a statement about code this weekend.

If they stop stocking parts for this game and leave us hanging, that would also say a lot about them.

#12607 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

If they stop stocking parts for this game and leave us hanging, that would also say a lot about them.

I've heard their out of several parts, but I haven't had the need so I can't confirm.

#12608 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

When you compare JJP code support on Wonka to the support on POTC it seems like it’s not an issue of them not having had enough time on POTC. I think their Wonka code support shows they can do it when it’s a priority. They just haven’t chosen to do it for POTC.

Wonka is nowhere NEAR as polished as the existing jjPotC code, hence the need for more frequent updates. jjPotC doesn't need a whole lot, and I doubt most players have gotten anywhere near where the Wizard mode goes. Keith posted a picture of the updated pricing screen from the attract mode a while back and there's been little bits here and there, so the code is being worked on, it's just not a priority with Wonka needing the most attention (and currently shipping). Basically jjPotC code needs some bug fixes, more polish on the movie wizard modes (which are there, but not super-impressive), and the final wizard mode. What's already there is more than 99% of other machine's code and plenty impressive. This is not a Munsters situation.

#12609 4 years ago

I still need to update to 0.99...

I'll see my way out...

#12610 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wonka is nowhere NEAR as polished as the existing jjPotC code, hence the need for more frequent updates. jjPotC doesn't need a whole lot, and I doubt most players have gotten anywhere near where the Wizard mode goes. Keith posted a picture of the updated pricing screen from the attract mode a while back and there's been little bits here and there, so the code is being worked on, it's just not a priority with Wonka needing the most attention (and currently shipping). Basically jjPotC code needs some bug fixes, more polish on the movie wizard modes (which are there, but not super-impressive), and the final wizard mode. What's already there is more than 99% of other machine's code and plenty impressive. This is not a Munsters situation.

That would be consistent with past history....I'd say in the past code development has been one of their big strengths...be nice to see something soon...I get JJP didn't make $ on this game, but its by far their best effort to date...

#12611 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Time keeps flying by and Keith's post was 5 months ago now. I think it should be a pretty reasonable ask to have the features in the game 1 year after it first ships, regardless of how attainable they are. There will always be a reason for the company to prioritize other work ahead of it, and those reasons will just continue to grow in number as time goes on. With JJP not issuing any communication and not even releasing any minor #JJPOTC updates for any polishing items since the end of April I think it's fair to start wondering what the situation is.

#12612 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Time keeps flying by and Keith's post was 5 months ago now. I think it should be a pretty reasonable ask to have the features in the game 1 year after it first ships, regardless of how attainable they are. There will always be a reason for the company to prioritize other work ahead of it, and those reasons will just continue to grow in number as time goes on. With JJP not issuing any communication and not even releasing any minor #JJPOTC updates for any polishing items since the end of April I think it's fair to start wondering what the situation is.

Code is good enough for me.

#12613 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

If you were talking about a code dumpster fire like The Munsters, I could see why you were hyperactive about code updates, but jjPotC is no The Munsters. It's extremely full-featured as-is, and most people won't even get to the parts that are not there or need polish. An update is coming, Keith said so and showed pics from it. Just play the game. WoZ had giant gaps in the software releases once it got pretty finished, and Keith kept updating WoZ for YEARS, even releasing two minor updates this year!

#12614 4 years ago
Quoted from Energyspike:

Some pics of the D04 EOS switch upper playfield flipper stuck open....
Removed the switch to make it an easier job since the wires were so close. cut a couple more zip ties to give space for movement.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks so much for posting this!!! I joined the club last week and haven’t stopped playing it. A couple days ago the D04 error showed up and I saw that the black/orange wire had broke off from the original solder. Fixed without removal, awesomeness

#12615 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

When you compare JJP code support on Wonka to the support on POTC it seems like it’s not an issue of them not having had enough time on POTC. I think their Wonka code support shows they can do it when it’s a priority. They just haven’t chosen to do it for POTC.
I hope they shift priorities a bit to get what I think is now an overdue (1 year past shipping) Pirates 1.0 done. I’m just analyzing the development history of #JJPOTC and how it intersects with JJP’s other recent work. I think their last 6 months of work speaks for itself with regard to their priorities. And yes, laying that out may seem like a downer. I wish the facts were different and I didn’t feel the way I do about their support for Pirates code. But I don’t think it’s unreasonable to say the game should be rules complete by now and that getting the code there hasn’t been a priority for them. The issue lies solely with their (lack of) delivering updates on Pirates.

Again... everyone seems to forget the guy in charge of the POTC code had a heart attack and surgery just a few months ago. You don't bounce back so quickly from that. It will come.

#12616 4 years ago

Hello, I just joined the club and purchased an LE. Want to know where to purchase a manual for the machine. I have the CD, but want a hard copy. Can I get a manual from JJP or do you take the CD to a print shop?

#12617 4 years ago

#12618 4 years ago

I purchased a manual recently from KingPin for 100.00 + shipping.

#12619 4 years ago

Their pinside name is KingPinGames
Send them a pm and see if they have anymore. It is a very big book.

#12620 4 years ago

Because typing is so hard.

#12621 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I purchased a manual recently from KingPin for 100.00 + shipping.

You can also download the manual as an iBook and get it printed at a bunch of places online. I saw a post someone did that not sure who, maybe HarryHoudini?

#12622 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

You can also download the manual as an iBook and get it printed at a bunch of places online. I saw a post someone did that not sure who, maybe HarryHoudini?

Thats a good idea....although I had WOZ, Hobbit, and DI manuals that I've looked at once One feature I love about JJP games is you can display the manual on the screen....

#12623 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Their pinside name is KingPinGames
Send them a pm and see if they have anymore. It is a very big book.

Okay thanks I will.

#12624 4 years ago

I thought fellow Pirates lovers might like this. This is my first JJP game, so I was always used to information and pricing cards on the apron on my Stern & Bally / Williams games. I like the graphics on the Pirates apron, but thought it looked a little empty down there, so I figured I would try something that was inspired by the signature card on the new Wonka CE and wouldn't break the bank. The game is basically the Joshamee Gibbs show with him being the narrator and all, so I thought it would be fun to have something from the character or the actor down there. The actor Kevin McNally is English and it doesn't look like he does a lot of conventions or anything in the states, so getting something personalized from him was out of the question in the short term. I went out to see what his autograph goes for and it was very cheap, so I got this index card signature from a reputable seller for $8.25 plus shipping. I liked how it had the signature, but also had his picture / info from the movies in a simple nice looking format, plus the size was a perfect fit. Then I went to a local collectible shop and got a hard plastic index card (3x5) holder for the signature card for $.27. I came home, pulled a crappy magnet off the fridge we had duplicates of that we got from some parade or something and used permanent double sided tape to adhere it to the bottom of the plastic holder. Since the apron is metal, the magnet works great to keep the signature card in place and makes the signature card easily removable without any game modifications. All said and done I now have my custom JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Joshamee Gibbs SE pin for an additional $12.52 and 15 minutes worth of a trip to the store and effort.
IMAG4040 (resized).jpgIMAG4040 (resized).jpgIMAG4041 (resized).jpgIMAG4041 (resized).jpgIMAG4042 (resized).jpgIMAG4042 (resized).jpgIMAG4043 (resized).jpgIMAG4043 (resized).jpg

#12625 4 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I thought fellow Pirates lovers might like this. This is my first JJP game, so I was always used to information and pricing cards on the apron on my Stern & Bally / Williams games. I like the graphics on the Pirates apron, but thought it looked a little empty down there, so I figured I would try something that was inspired by the signature card on the new Wonka CE and wouldn't break the bank. The game is basically the Joshamee Gibbs show with him being the narrator and all, so I thought it would be fun to have something from the character or the actor down there. The actor Kevin McNally is English and it doesn't look like he does a lot of conventions or anything in the states, so getting something personalized from him was out of the question in the short term. I went out to see what his autograph goes for and it was very cheap, so I got this index card signature from a reputable seller for $8.25 plus shipping. I liked how it had the signature, but also had his picture / info from the movies in a simple nice looking format, plus the size was a perfect fit. Then I went to a local collectible shop and got a hard plastic index card (3x5) holder for the signature card for $.27. I came home, pulled a crappy magnet off the fridge we had duplicates of that we got from some parade or something and used permanent double sided tape to adhere it to the bottom of the plastic holder. Since the apron is metal, the magnet works great to keep the signature card in place and makes the signature card easily removable without any game modifications. All said and done I now have my custom JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Joshamee Gibbs SE pin for an additional $12.52 and 15 minutes worth of a trip to the store and effort.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I love it! Really nice idea

#12626 4 years ago

Very cool! Pirates was my first JJP too......it has been joined by Dialed In recently!

Quoted from LesManley:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#12627 4 years ago

#12628 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

You can also download the manual as an iBook and get it printed at a bunch of places online.

In the manual it is a making of section. That is not in the online manual.

#12629 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Read some rumors in another thread that Keith may talk about new Pirates code at Expo. JJP's seminar is tomorrow night. Fingers crossed for some Pirates code update news!

#12630 4 years ago

So I was playing and I hit a level I reward ... "Special" for the first time.

Kinda threw me off guard and other than the game kinda freaking out a little bit, I have NO IDEA what it actually did.

#12631 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

So I was playing and I hit a level I reward ... "Special" for the first time.
Kinda threw me off guard and other than the game kinda freaking out a little bit, I have NO IDEA what it actually did.

Special is an operator-defined award. You can choose what it awards in the settings - I like Extra Ball. Other options are usually a credit, or points.

#12632 4 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

Very cool! Pirates was my first JJP too......it has been joined by Dialed In recently!

I'm REALLY hoping WOZ will be my 2nd.

Unless JJP does something insane like Star Wars or MTG or something...

#12633 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Special is an operator-defined award. You can choose what it awards in the settings - I like Extra Ball. Other options are usually a credit, or points.

Oh wow... good to know.

I can ensure you Extra Ball is NOT the "default", but let's go with that!! Must be a pretty rare feat!

#12634 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Read some rumors in another thread that Keith may talk about new Pirates code at Expo. JJP's seminar is tomorrow night. Fingers crossed for some Pirates code update news!

Hope so. That would be nice.

#12635 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Oh wow... good to know.
I can ensure you Extra Ball is NOT the "default", but let's go with that!! Must be a pretty rare feat!

I set mine to award an extra ball for special too. I need all of them I can get. I think I remember getting awarded Special in either the mystery or the map once (I think it was a mystery award). I thought I read somewhere once in game rules that there’s a way to be awarded Special through gameplay also by making some shots or something but I forget. I think an insert by The Depths hole is labeled Special but I haven’t ever noticed it lit.

#12636 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I saw Joe at the show yesterday and I asked about the code. He was pretty vague but said that the code WILL happen, so don't worry about that. He wasn't sure about when. So relax, it's not abandoned.

#12637 4 years ago

This question may have been asked already, but is there a way to reset high scores and delete profile pics taken with the high scores? I know you can disable the camera but I don’t want to do that...just what is currently showing on the game. Thanks in advance.

#12638 4 years ago

I just listen to Pat Lawlor speech from the expo, i think this Saturday JJP is going to announce their games are going online soon.

skip to 39.35

#12639 4 years ago

Ok, so if you guys followed the early days of my posts, you would find that I have been trying to get our beloved POTC to perform on the audio side with external subwoofer and external amps and speakers. I knew the sound was there as you can hear it when you play through headphones.

Well I took the plunge on the PinWoofer setup. When I got it I almost backed out when I saw the install instructions. Be warned this is more invasive than some mods. But I was determined to get good sound out of this.

Let me just say, if you believe this game is the GOAT, you must do this mod. The bass from the upgraded woofer goes well beyond my external Polk. It provides such a great tactile feedback that you don’t get with the external sub. It was a seamless transition between the bass and the shaker. So much so I actually had to check if the shaker was still working.

Be warned, this isn’t for everyone but for those that are keeping this game forever, I highly recommend the upgrade. This and Pinballj/Harry’s trunk mod and you are set for what I believe is one of the greatest pinball experiences ever. I did make a makeshift cover for the amp just to protect it from falling screws. Otherwise the kit has everything you need.

So, how do I get this sound in the rest of my collection?

#12640 4 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Ok, so if you guys followed the early days of my posts, you would find that I have been trying to get our beloved POTC to perform on the audio side with external subwoofer and external amps and speakers. I knew the sound was there as you can hear it when you play through headphones.
Well I took the plunge on the PinWoofer setup. When I got it I almost backed out when I saw the install instructions. Be warned this is more invasive than some mods. But I was determined to get good sound out of this.
Let me just say, if you believe this game is the GOAT, you must do this mod. The bass from the upgraded woofer goes well beyond my external Polk. It provides such a great tactile feedback that you don’t get with the external sub. It was a seamless transition between the bass and the shaker. So much so I actually had to check if the shaker was still working.
Be warned, this isn’t for everyone but for those that are keeping this game forever, I highly recommend the upgrade. This and Pinballj/Harry’s trunk mod and you are set for what I believe is one of the greatest pinball experiences ever. I did make a makeshift cover for the amp just to protect it from falling screws. Otherwise the kit has everything you need.

Could you post a video of your install?

#12641 4 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Great feedback, thank you!

I'd have to agree that there is a bit of "hands over-head" due to the positioning of the backbox speakers. Also, by "invasive" we provide four screws to anchor the base-plate and a few lugs to replace the solder joints at the backbox speaker terminals but the latter actually seem like an improvement! Other than that there is no modification to the pin; everything is sourced and supplied to added electrical connectors and the backbox amp mounts with magnets. Everything can be put back to stock save four screw holes. If someone is concerned about the holes, we can supply feet and velcro circles.

I'll get with you for feedback on improving the instructions. I don't think the install is difficult, but there are a lot of steps shown to cover the gambit. They can be shortened up a bit.

I sincerely hope you enjoy your epic audio setup @villathrills !

Let a happy person live within you!

https://pinwoofer.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fpinwoofer-powered-super-kit

To view, select "JJP - Late Jersey Jack Pinball" under "PLATFORM AND DUAL AMP POWER HARNESS".

#12642 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Could you post a video of your install?

Will do.

It’s basically unsoldering the connections at each speaker and woofer. Those wires get new connectors added and go into 2 new amps (1 for the back box and 1 for the cabinet woofer). So the wires that used to go directly to your speakers now go to a new amp.

The back box amp then connects to the back box mids and new connectors put on the tweeters.

The woofer gets unsoldered and gets completely replaced. New connectors into the amp and connected to a dual coil woofer.

So more involved but if you are comfortable fixing your machine yourself, you should be fine with this.

#12643 4 years ago

so the announcement was not needing a usb for updates (wifi) and bluetooth audio. Whether that will come to our older games who knows. No new game as far as I know (getting close to end of year for that 2nd game) and nothing mentioned about an update.......well Wonka is getting another update with features aka a whole new game mode. Meanwhile I still cant change the settings to hard/expert. It really is getting ridiculous that we have a half finished game that is getting 0 attention in regards to finishing up the code so it is a complete game. I have a message from keith from early may where he said that it was embarrassing that presets were still not in the game . Now we are 6 months later and still nothing new.

#12644 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

Meanwhile I still cant change the settings to hard/expert. It really is getting ridiculous that we have a half finished game that is getting 0 attention in regards to finishing up the code so it is a complete game.

Half-finished? I understand the frustration, but you are massively exaggerating. This is NOTHING compared to some 1 year post-launch Sterns. This game is nearly complete. I know that firsthand on the JJP and Stern side, having experienced both. It's not ideal, but it's nothing like "half-finished." And given that Keith was taken out for a while earlier in the year with a heart attack, I'm inclined to cut him some slack.

#12645 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

so the announcement was not needing a usb for updates (wifi) and bluetooth audio. Whether that will come to our older games who knows.

Both of these are fairly trivial considering the underlying platform. I wouldn’t see why they can’t back port it for all machines. Curl/wget the update and unzip to the local file system and check local fs for updates.

I’d guess that “updates“ will be the incremental only unless they re-format the file system and use an additional boot partition. That should be good enough for most people.

It’s going to be more of an issue that they will need to get people to buy either a compatible USB wifi adaptor OR get people to use a lan cable.

Then you have the headache of people being unable to get their wifi working on the machine. There was enough problems getting people to understand how to use USB sticks!

Have people being asking for Bluetooth audio?

#12646 4 years ago

Wasn‘t there a JJP seminar at Expo yesterday evening? Any news? I have not seen any comment on that.

#12647 4 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Wasn‘t there a JJP seminar at Expo yesterday evening? Any news? I have not seen any comment on that.

The news was Wonka and pins moving forward would have Bluetooth capability. Pirates was mentioned as "There will be 1 last code update and it's coming".
I read in the Official Expo thread that it was said "no more Pirates will be made, unless very large pre-paid preorders were made by distributors, and they didn't think that was going to happen. Pirates was a slow burn seller, where interest in it grew only at the end of the run, and after it was sold out".

#12648 4 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

The news was Wonka and pins moving forward would have Bluetooth capability. Pirates was mentioned as "There will be 1 last code update and it's coming".
I read in the Official Expo thread that it was said "no more Pirates will be made, unless very large pre-paid preorders were made by distributors, and they didn't think that was going to happen. Pirates was a slow burn seller, where interest in it grew only at the end of the run, and after it was sold out".

Thank you . At least we get another update. Should be sufficient.

#12649 4 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Fine by me, keeps the value of the existing 1000 machines stable and there will always be resales available for anyone who wants a POTC. But I do feel like JJP just wants to sweep POTC under the proverbial carpet.

#12650 4 years ago

Here's a humorous story. I dreaded making the 0.99 POTC update. I'm mechanically inclined, but not so much digitally inclined (So great news with the Wifi code updates on JJP future machines for me!) but anyhow I went through the task of loading my 16g thumb drive to update to 0.99. I had just last night played an exceptional game, and as usually when I get a high score... I stop on a high note. So I plug in my USB this morning, and let the game update. Nervously watching it, it seems everything is going fine. The update installs and I restart the game.

When the pin boots back up I hit the start button, and the game goes into "Ball Find". It can't find balls. Oh Crap! I'm going to have to bug Lloyd the Great. Dang it. I count the ball and I see five in the trough. I shut the game off and restart. Same thing. It can't find balls. So I manually eject all the balls. And I have only FOUR! I spy through the playfield for a few minutes, raise it up, lower it, and finally I see the culprit trapped inside the lower right sling! Remove it and all is well. Update complete. Game plays great.

The unfortunate part is that last 0.98 game would have been even better had I not "lost the ball"! LOL

Didn't matter though. My high scores didn't roll over into 0.99. Silly me. Thought you guys might find it funny.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 253 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/253?hl=skyrex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.