(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,868 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by gunstarhero
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,868 posts in this topic. You are on page 248 of 378.
#12351 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I don't intend to be cynical. Or even critical of JJP here.
But I'd imagine if no games exist to be sold, further development of code, at least in a really revolutionary way, won't happen. I'm guessing we'll be fortunate to get the final wizard mode/s at some point.
Dialed In and Hobbit had big updates, and games still to sell NIB. Pirates most likely never will, I'm assuming.
Ghostbusters by Stern, was promised for years for that update, and I'm guessing it's not entirely out of production either.
Just doesn't make sense to have a push for Pirates code, past maybe cleanup.
I hope I'm incorrect, obviously, but those Hobbit revisions existed for a reason.

They sure as hell made a difference too. That game is now next level.

POTC is such a great game as is, I fear you are right. But we’ve been patient...

#12352 4 years ago

Where's that clip of Jack saying they don't release games with unfinished code?

#12353 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I think it's time. #WheresTheCode?

I'm a newish owner so, in your opinion, what is currently missing from making the game feature complete?

#12354 4 years ago
Quoted from koops:

I'm a newish owner so, in your opinion, what is currently missing from making the game feature complete?

The biggest item is the Break the Curse super wizard mode that has its own insert on the playfield. Also, polishing existing modes with additional choreography (lights shows, shaker motor effects, animations, etc) would be nice to see.

#12355 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The biggest item is the Break the Curse super wizard mode that has its own insert on the playfield. Also, polishing existing modes with additional choreography (lights shows, shaker motor effects, animations, etc) would be nice to see.

There are also a few legit issues and gripes with the current code, again listed in the other thread I started. I think those should be addressed.

#12356 4 years ago

So what is everyone's guess. Will they release new code for pirates before their next game, after their next game or is RIP?

#12357 4 years ago
Quoted from Heater:

So what is everyone's guess. Will they release new code for pirates before their next game, after their next game or is RIP?

I am sure it will happen. Has anyone managed to complete all 5 wizard modes in a game yet, anyway?

#12358 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I am sure it will happen. Has anyone managed to complete all 5 wizard modes in a game yet, anyway?

Several of those couple use additional choreography and polish as well.

#12359 4 years ago

Had some intermittent operation of the VUK to the Black Pearl. Looking at the optos, the problem became clear where the plunger had mashed the opto wires. Perhaps these wires might have been routed a bit better initially?

POTC (resized).jpgPOTC (resized).jpg
#12360 4 years ago
Quoted from JimWilks:

Had some intermittent operation of the VUK to the Black Pearl. Looking at the optos, the problem became clear where the plunger had mashed the opto wires. Perhaps these wires might have been routed a bit better initially?[quoted image]

DOH.

#12361 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Ive gotten 3 a couple times. Best game I think I had 22 chapters complete with 3 wiz modes done.

#12362 4 years ago

I think they will release a new code. It’s in their best interest to keep their customers happy.

#12363 4 years ago

With new code for DI and GB, I can see why JJPOTC people (me included) are jealous. The same kind of things were being said about TH and then Keith came through in a super big way with that update that took a while, but was well worth the wait. Keith likely has a lot on his plate and needs some dedicated time to think through the JJPOTC code and get back "into" it. Working an hour here and there on a big piece of code just doesn't let one dive into it. Hopefully he grabs some big blocks of time to dive back into it. His undivided attention to it would produce something great. It will happen - guessing within the next few months with the Wonka CE delays buying him some time. We should keep it to polite nudges instead of getting out-of-hand by jumping to conclusions that they abandoned the game and being upset about it … and pissing them off in the process as they rarely respond to stuff like that. Just a suggestion.

#12364 4 years ago

Has anyone gotten loop champion of 7 or higher?

Im not sure if I keep failing, or if the code only goes to 6.

#12365 4 years ago

I’ve got stuck switch number 30 Turnaround. Haven’t seen that one have an issue before. Where exactly is the switch? Almost looks from the diagnostics that’s the maelstrom opto

#12366 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I’ve got stuck switch number 30 Turnaround. Haven’t seen that one have an issue before. Where exactly is the switch? Almost looks from the diagnostics that’s the maelstrom opto

Turnaround makes me think it's the wire switch under the Dauntless. Make more Devil's Triangle shots and see if it goes away?

#12367 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Has anyone gotten loop champion of 7 or higher?
Im not sure if I keep failing, or if the code only goes to 6.

no you can go higher I think my best is 13

#12368 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Turnaround is the rollover for devils triangle. Hard to get to but is somwhat reachable by pulling playfield up. There is a spot from side you can see switch. I had to adjust my rollover out of box might be something simple.

#12369 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Where exactly is the switch?

Page C-112 and C-113 in the manual.

LTG : )

#12370 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

With new code for DI and GB, I can see why JJPOTC people (me included) are jealous. The same kind of things were being said about TH and then Keith came through in a super big way with that update that took a while, but was well worth the wait. Keith likely has a lot on his plate and needs some dedicated time to think through the JJPOTC code and get back "into" it. Working an hour here and there on a big piece of code just doesn't let one dive into it. Hopefully he grabs some big blocks of time to dive back into it. His undivided attention to it would produce something great. It will happen - guessing within the next few months with the Wonka CE delays buying him some time. We should keep it to polite nudges instead of getting out-of-hand by jumping to conclusions that they abandoned the game and being upset about it … and pissing them off in the process as they rarely respond to stuff like that. Just a suggestion.

I'm sort of amazed that it's one dude doing all the coding, if that is the case. I can definitely commiserate with the block of time necessity, focus is paramount.

#12371 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I'm sort of amazed that it's one dude doing all the coding, if that is the case. I can definitely commiserate with the block of time necessity, focus is paramount.

There are several other names on the credits though - didn’t Ted Estes help with the game as well?

#12372 4 years ago

Keith didn't do all of the code for JJPOTC, but is the lead coder on that game. It's already been said by JJP people that Keith is the one working on the final wizard mode. Joe has been busy with being the lead on Wonka, and recently Ted was busy with trying to solve the video lag occasional issue in DI (might be fixed with the DI code released today). There might be a timing break in the coders timeline soon, depending on the new pin (GNR) demands.

#12373 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I've had all 5 lit and 4/5 started, but drained out of the wizard mode I was in before I could start the final one that was already lit. I should have timed it out and went for the 5th one, but I played it and paid for it.

The big distinction here for me is will you have to just *play* them all or will you have to complete them all for Break The Curse. If it's complete them all, good luck. Keith can take his sweet time because no one is going to be seeing that legitimately for a long, long time.

#12374 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Keith didn't do all of the code for JJPOTC, but is the lead coder on that game. It's already been said by JJP people that Keith is the one working on the final wizard mode. Joe has been busy with being the lead on Wonka, and recently Ted was busy with trying to solve the video lag occasional issue in DI (might be fixed with the DI code released today). There might be a timing break in the coders timeline soon, depending on the new pin (GNR) demands.

Ah makes sense. Since you seem to know, do you know what language they write in? It seems like JJP has a "code base" they created with WOZ and reuse parts of it, yea? Wish there was more info out there about the programming aspects of modern games, but I assume a lot of that is kept under wraps.

#12375 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

Turnaround is the rollover for devils triangle. Hard to get to but is somwhat reachable by pulling playfield up. There is a spot from side you can see switch. I had to adjust my rollover out of box might be something simple.

Quoted from LTG:

Page C-112 and C-113 in the manual.
LTG : )

Thanks guys, that manual is huge! A little intimidating. I’ll look it up next time lol. It cleared after I played a game.

#12376 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Thanks guys, that manual is huge! A little intimidating. I’ll look it up next time lol. It cleared after I played a game.

After using it a few times you'll get used to it. The nice thing with the PDFs is the index/thumbnails and searching. Lloyd used to point me to pages, I used to email Shannan asking about parts without numbers... now I can find most everything in the manual. They are definitely works of art.

#12377 4 years ago

After using it a few times you'll get used to it. The nice thing with the PDFs is the index/thumbnails and searching. Lloyd used to point me to pages, I used to email Shannan asking about parts without numbers... now I can find most everything in the manual. They are definitely works of art.

I bought a printed manual actually. Thing is thicker than all five of my other manuals combined lol. I’ll get it. Very comfortable working under the hood now. I’ll get there. Will never be Lloyd the Great though

#12378 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I bought a printed manual actually. Thing is thicker than all five of my other manuals combined lol. I’ll get it. Very comfortable working under the hood now. I’ll get there. Will never be Lloyd the Great though

When I got my first WOZ it had like an 80 page manual or something.. I never really used it. When I got my 2nd WOZ it had the full manual, as thick as the POTC one I imagine. I looked back at the original one I had and it had like "coming soon" at the back sections, lol. Compared to the other game manuals I had from B/W games the small WOZ one was detailed and thick. Then when I saw the full one it was somewhat breathtaking. I printed my own POTC manual just for kicks, waiting for it to be delivered. Wonder how it will compare. I hardly crack the WOZ one, not only because it's easier and handier to use the PDF but also because it's so ... shiny and new. My grubby hands just mess it up.

#12379 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

We should keep it to polite nudges instead of getting out-of-hand by jumping to conclusions that they abandoned the game and being upset about it … and pissing them off in the process as they rarely respond to stuff like that. Just a suggestion.

They don't respond to anything. All they have to do is post "We have not forgotten POTC and we are working on it" and everyone would be happy to wait. But instead they remain silent while their customers (us) start speculating which is never good.

#12380 4 years ago

Ah makes sense. Since you seem to know, do you know what language they write in? It seems like JJP has a "code base" they created with WOZ and reuse parts of it, yea? Wish there was more info out there about the programming aspects of modern games, but I assume a lot of that is kept under wraps.

I don't know. People have speculated that it is C++ plus a few auxiliary programs, but that is wild speculation. I think that at least parts of it are C++, but I could very well be wrong.

#12381 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

They don't respond to anything. All they have to do is post "We have not forgotten POTC and we are working on it" and everyone would be happy to wait. But instead they remain silent while their customers (us) start speculating which is never good.

They use to respond quite often, but I'm purely guessing that JJP doesn't want them to get into defensive arguments on Pinside about the JJP product line and make statements about future games (obviously), play fields, hardware, software fixes, etc. Steve and LTG are on here quite a bit to help out with known fixes to problems. Keith will sometimes chime in on rules clarifications/questions that no one else knows. He also did tell us of future JJPOTC character changes (advantages/disadvantages) that he has implemented in future code, but not released yet - somewhere back in the key posts. The future update has been worked on, but it's probably not totally completed and/or tested. The code on this game with all of the weighting and multipliers is probably the most complex that JJP has put out. I look forward to the next update.

I'm sure JJP will make a statement about the code update at Expo, if it has not been released by then. If not, someone should ask at the JJP Expo Saturday evening presentation. I have to leave a couple of hours prior to that (bummer), otherwise I would ask. If I see Keith there while I'm there, I'll ask and see if he can make a statement on it and report back.

#12382 4 years ago

Yeah, the code is taking longer than some had hoped, but it is what it is. I am really looking forward to the tweaked characters.

Given Keith had a heart attack earlier this year, and they have a new aggressive release schedule... I am happy if it comes out in the next year. Until then I still get to play one of the best pins ever made in the comfort of my own house. Life is so hard; so very hard.

#12383 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

They use to respond quite often, but I'm purely guessing that JJP doesn't want them to get into defensive arguments on Pinside about the JJP product line and make statements about future games (obviously), play fields, hardware, software fixes, etc. Steve and LTG are on here quite a bit to help out with known fixes to problems. Keith will sometimes chime in on rules clarifications/questions that no one else knows. He also did tell us of future JJPOTC character changes (advantages/disadvantages) that he has implemented in future code, but not released yet - somewhere back in the key posts. The future update has been worked on, but it's probably not totally completed and/or tested. The code on this game with all of the weighting and multipliers is probably the most complex that JJP has put out. I look forward to the next update.
I'm sure JJP will make a statement about the code update at Expo, if it has not been released by then. If not, someone should ask at the JJP Expo Saturday evening presentation. I have to leave a couple of hours prior to that (bummer), otherwise I would ask. If I see Keith there while I'm there, I'll ask and see if he can make a statement on it and report back.

I was told by someone at JJ who shall remain nameless that the new official policy is for employees not to go on Pinside anymore because there is so much bashing. So whereas we used to have access to the people actually working on these machines, because of all the incredible hostility, the manufacturers aren’t going to come on here anymore. That’s a shame. I can’t say I blame them.

#12384 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I was told by someone at JJ who shall remain nameless that the new official policy is for employees not to go on Pinside anymore because there is so much bashing. So whereas we used to have access to the people actually working on these machines, because of all the incredible hostility, the manufacturers aren’t going to come on here anymore. That’s a shame. I can’t say I blame them.

I kind of figured a decree something like that was made. We use to get some valuable information on the game and code from Keith, Ted, and Eric. That dried up months ago. They don't even do the JJP Live thing anymore. That takes a little bit away from the pin owner experience. It was always great to get "insider" information on the game, tweaks, tips, "why" they did things a certain way, etc.

I think they still occasionally lurk around here to see what we are complaining about now, or see some feedback on recent code released (on other JJP games currently). If not, that's even worse.

#12385 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Seems self-inflicted. Like having a private google group as your only real means of communication. Getting out ahead of bad press would probably do wonders for the hostility. Even some announcement posts that weren't monitored would probably give a lot of credit. Heck, the playfield situation should have been announced and would have gotten fan fair but since it wasn't the benefit of that PR is lost. JJP seems to have a void when it comes to PR. And to really cut off communication with one of the largest online communities of your very specific customer base seems hella short sighted. Take the lumps, if you aren't doing shit wrong then you have nothing to worry about. Customers would come to your defense if there was defendable action.

#12386 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

LoL! honestly couldn't go through mine..

#12387 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I kind of figured a decree something like that was made. We use to get some valuable information on the game and code from Keith, Ted, and Eric. That dried up months ago. They don't even do the JJP Live thing anymore. That takes a little bit away from the pin owner experience. It was always great to get "insider" information on the game, tweaks, tips, "why" they did things a certain way, etc.
I think they still occasionally lurk around here to see what we are complaining about now, or see some feedback on recent code released (on other JJP games currently). If not, that's even worse.

Oh they definitely watch, was told so directly. But the site has become unfriendly to them so the top made a business decision it was not in their best interest to have them keep coming on and getting attacked or cornered about things.

#12388 4 years ago

Seems self-inflicted. Like having a private google group as your only real means of communication. Getting out ahead of bad press would probably do wonders for the hostility. Even some announcement posts that weren't monitored would probably give a lot of credit. Heck, the playfield situation should have been announced and would have gotten fan fair but since it wasn't the benefit of that PR is lost. JJP seems to have a void when it comes to PR. And to really cut off communication with one of the largest online communities of your very specific customer base seems hella short sighted. Take the lumps, if you aren't doing shit wrong then you have nothing to worry about. Customers would come to your defense if there was defendable action.

I would say it’s probably a bit of both. Only a few bad apples can make the whole bushel unappealing. That’s kind of what happened I think. Plus right now they don’t have answers for everything. They are still working on it.

#12389 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I would say it’s probably a bit of both. Only a few bad apples can make the whole bushel unappealing. That’s kind of what happened I think. Plus right now they don’t have answers for everything. They are still working on it.

They get bashed on constantly for new code for every game.

Someone was even asking for new woz code the other day (wtf!).

If the game is feature complete and has all originally advertised features when purchased then to me they are under no obligation, moral or otherwise, of providing anything new. (Bug fixes not withstanding). I’d love new updates but that will be at both a financial and resource cost to the rest of the business.

Do you put your best coders on 100’s of extra hours on a game that will not ship an extra unit or onto something that can keep employees paid and the lights on?

As for a pinside “decree”, it wouldn’t surprise me. Even just for the sake of company morale.

#12390 4 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Do you put your best coders on 100’s of extra hours on a game that will not ship an extra unit or onto something that can keep employees paid and the lights on?

I say that would be the right thing to do wouldn’t you agree? The game is not complete without the final wizard mode. We paid big money for this game. We expect, at the very least, a complete game.

#12391 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I say that would be the right thing to do wouldn’t you agree? The game is not complete without the final wizard mode. We paid big money for this game. We expect, at the very least, a complete game.

I have no doubt they will get to it in due course (unless jjp goes out of business).

Hobbit, took 2 years for final wizard mode.
Dialed in, fix for a couple of modes video stuttering which had been around since 1.6 release just fixed now (12 months maybe?).

With small teams you have to balance and prioritise what gets worked on first. I don’t doubt jjp are the same.

#12392 4 years ago
Quoted from koops:

They get bashed on constantly for new code for every game.
Someone was even asking for new woz code the other day (wtf!).
If the game is feature complete and has all originally advertised features when purchased then to me they are under no obligation, moral or otherwise, of providing anything new. (Bug fixes not withstanding). I’d love new updates but that will be at both a financial and resource cost to the rest of the business.
As for a pinside “decree”, it wouldn’t surprise me. Even just for the sake of company morale.

Pirates is not feature complete at this time as theres an insert for the Break the Curse super wizard mode that is not in the game. Personally I'm not going to buy another JJP pin until Pirates code is completed. I can't see spending $9.5k for another LE when the last LE I bought for $9.5k doesn't have its code completed.

We shouldn't have to wait 2 years like Hobbit either. JJP did an incredible job finishing Hobbit code but it seemed like it only came after months upon months of complaining by owners on here, on podcasts, and on the JJP Google Group. Its awesome JJP listened to owners and delivered on Hobbit code. I just hope we don't have to go through the same process for Pirates.

#12393 4 years ago

Long ago the first time I ever plundered my girlfriend, she turned red in the face, had smoke coming out of her ears, and I think if a knife had of been close by she may would have stabbed me.

Anyway, I quickly figured out how to enjoy all the game has to offer while at the same time not having to lock up my knives.

Me and my gf plays 4 player, she plays 2 characters, and I play 2. If plunder comes up the agreement is we plunder from our extra character, and not from each other.

When friends are over it is every person for themselves. (still won't plunder her though, she is here long after they have left for the night).

#12394 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Long ago the first time I ever plundered my girlfriend, she turned red in the face, had smoke coming out of her ears, and I think if a knife had of been close by she may would have stabbed me.

lol... until I remembered this was a game feature I had a COMPLETELY different impression of what your first sentence was about.

#12395 4 years ago

Long ago the first time I ever plundered my girlfriend, she turned red in the face, had smoke coming out of her ears

Lol. On first read I thought you were talking about another type of “plundering” and thought that’s a bit of oversharing.

Can’t wait until my LE arrives in 2 weeks.

#12396 4 years ago

Long ago the first time I ever plundered my girlfriend, she turned red in the face, had smoke coming out of her ears, and I think if a knife had of been close by she may would have stabbed me..

Archer-phrasing (resized).jpgArcher-phrasing (resized).jpg
#12397 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

it seemed like it [Hobbit Code update] only came after months upon months of complaining by owners on here, on podcasts, and on the JJP Google Group. Its awesome JJP listened to owners and delivered on Hobbit code.

It seemed like the update only came after months of complaint because it didcome after months of complaint. But that doesn’t mean the complaining had anything to do with it.

I’m positive the coders knew the Hobbit code was incomplete and I’m confident they were eager to finish it when they had the chance. While it’s possible that the griping on this forum sped the delivery, it’s certain that it ruined communications with JJP on Pinside.

Yep, a few bad apples...

#12398 4 years ago
Quoted from smsteve:

It seemed like the update only came after months of complaint because it
didcome after months of complaint. But that doesn’t mean the complaining had anything to do with it.
I’m positive the coders knew the Hobbit code was incomplete and I’m confident they were eager to finish it when they had the chance. While it’s possible that the griping on this forum sped the delivery, it’s certain that it ruined communications with JJP on Pinside.
Yep, a few bad apples...

I’ll reiterate that it was worth the wait. I am still having a hard time thinking about selling that game, it is still that fun and that ‘complete’. POTC is a lot further along than TH was upon release, but it does still lack that polish.

If JJP is not putting any future resources to the game code, I hope the ability to activate all the unused media is realized eventually. It would seem a shame for all that effort to go to waste

#12399 4 years ago

Hi guys. I just got my POTC LE all fully moded and it’s just the greatest pin ever to me. Some of the mods are not well known so I wanted to let those of you who don’t know about them see some of them. HarryHoudini’s company makes the coolest stickers to put on many targets and they really add to the theme. For example, I couldn’t stand the mirror diamond reflectors on the three spinners. He makes stickers that fit the theme and really add to the completeness look of your playfield.

Here are some pics of his mods. I also have the chest open and close mod which works perfect. Th illuminated window hides mechs on the BP and looks great. The galaxy star map replaces the stock star map plastic insert on the backboard with a no screw insert that covers the whole backboard. There is also a lighting mod to put behind it to add a star effect to the rest of the backboard. HarryH keep up the good work!
0DA96D9A-A490-41F8-900B-F89E97B93A5C (resized).jpeg0DA96D9A-A490-41F8-900B-F89E97B93A5C (resized).jpeg2B598837-E3C6-4428-A826-49E41A62BAE3 (resized).jpeg2B598837-E3C6-4428-A826-49E41A62BAE3 (resized).jpeg8F07E64C-2300-43DA-A468-52DD4B00D769 (resized).jpeg8F07E64C-2300-43DA-A468-52DD4B00D769 (resized).jpegD65B26FA-D8D1-4E0B-B9E4-62EE92CA25C6 (resized).jpegD65B26FA-D8D1-4E0B-B9E4-62EE92CA25C6 (resized).jpeg

#12400 4 years ago

Problem with spinners, they are here like sails not like doors!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,868 posts in this topic. You are on page 248 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/248?hl=lordhelmet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.