(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,868 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by gunstarhero
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,868 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 378.
#1151 5 years ago

Just listening to the end of game audio now, clippity clip! It's like a 'pop' sound.

#1152 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Audio clipping and drop outs.
OK, of the handful of little things to tinker with, I have no real concern so far. The one big annoyance is the clipping and drop outs in the audio. It is starting to drive me crazy! I believe that a few have questioned audio related issues, what is the fix here? I can upload a video if need be but it is painfully obvious and annoying.

Try to unplug the headphone jack connector on the mainboard. My audio is perfect since that

#1153 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Audio clipping and drop outs.
OK, of the handful of little things to tinker with, I have no real concern so far. The one big annoyance is the clipping and drop outs in the audio. It is starting to drive me crazy! I believe that a few have questioned audio related issues, what is the fix here? I can upload a video if need be but it is painfully obvious and annoying.

Try to unplug the headphone jack connector on the mainboard. My audio is perfect since that

Quoted from dnaman:

I'm slowly posting some of the challenges that I've had, hope they help those in need.
Out of the box I only had 4 balls of 5. A non issue for me and most but...
On to another small concern, the British ship has a metal plate that directs the ball down into the loop lane below (when you make the cannon shot).
On my pin I found that on occasion the ship would stay to the left a little and I would see switch#48 (target ship it) activated. Upon inspection I noticed that the screw post below the ship plate was a pinch point. Plate rubbing the screw head.
With the PF pulled out (forward) as far as it goes, onto the rubber feet, I removed the top of the ship (3 1/4" hex screws on back panel. Lift the PF slightly to clear the cab side and slide out the top of the ship. Move the ship towards the left of the cab and remove the screw and post. Sand or grind down the screw head and/or the plastic post and reinstall everything. Good to go!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I had exact the same and did it the same way. Other way is shorten the post itself a bit

#1154 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I had exact the same and did it the same way. Other way is shorten the post itself a bit

I'll try the audio connection. For the post, I did both, took down the top of the screw head and grinder down the plastic post a bit as well. The post alone would have helped I supposes

#1155 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Try to unplug the headphone jack connector on the mainboard. My audio is perfect since that...

That solved the clipping! Thanks for sending that suggestion back into the thread, in response to my issue. Man, it was frequent and very annoying! (Simple fix)

I hear a drop out in the audio on the last game I tried but this is not a pop or clipping etc... I expect that the drop might be a software fix in the waiting. Completely cool with that.

#1156 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

one tong is rubbing on the side of the PF.

Can you bend it a little ?

LTG : )

#1157 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

That solved the clipping.

Too fast a reply unfortunately. A couple games later I am hearing the clipping again. I will play and try the audio jack thing (re-seating) and see where it takes me.
UPDATE: it is still way less than before, that's a start!

#1158 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Can you bend it a little ?
LTG : )

I can try that. I'm trying to keep an eye on the successful shots to chest VS misses. See if there is any relation or just crappy shooting

#1159 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Too fast a reply unfortunately. A couple games later I am hearing the clipping again. I will play and try the audio jack thing (re-seating) and see where it takes me.

Did you unplug it from the mainboard (bottom Right corner, black 10 pin connector) ?

#1160 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Did you unplug it from the mainboard (bottom Right corner, black 10 pin connector) ?

No actually, just unplugged the 1/8' audio cable and reconnected it. I have since opened up the area to the main board and reset that connector (pin was off). I also re-seated the 1/8" jack as well (again, while I was back there). Still clipping but less than this morning.

#1161 5 years ago

I first unplugged it at the headphone jack, but then the clipping was still there. When I unplug (not reset) it from the mainboard it was completely gone. Not sure what it is, but I think there is something wrong with the cable.

#1162 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Yes, mine seems to almost always flash. Not sure what that is about.

A red insert means that you have collected one of the pieces for At World’s End multiball. The blue light indicates that the shot will advance On Stranger Tides multiball. So in the case of the inner loop, if you have already shot it once to make it red, it will alternate between blue and red as it should.

A faint red light indicates partial progres on collecting that shot for At world’s end (So after the first multiball).

Everything is color coordinated to match the movies. Alternate color blinking isn’t something special, it just means 2 things going on at once. Hope this helps!

#1163 5 years ago

This clipping issue, is this affecting the callouts as I described in previous post or am I the only one dealing with this?

#1164 5 years ago

We just found a mistake that is probably causing some clipping so we'll have it fixed in the next release.

#1165 5 years ago

I don't hear the clipping in the call-outs. I am trying to pay attention to that for you.

Just had my 2nd crash and reboot though

I don't see anything in the error logs or system events. Please let me know if anyone is having this issue.

Thanks

#1166 5 years ago

The dang center drains on the mystery hole and Star Map are a downer. It looks like you can press both buttons just before the post drop (on the Star Map) and the magnet will toss the ball up. No option for the hole. Maybe a ball save option for a couple of these shots that are draining?

#1167 5 years ago

Adjust the coil power on the mystery kickout, or else angle the snubber bracket just slightly differently, or both. I turned mine down so that it kicks more softly and comes to the right flipper most of the time.

#1168 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

The dang center drains on the mystery hole and Star Map are a downer. It looks like you can press both buttons just before the post drop (on the Star Map) and the magnet will toss the ball up. No option for the hole. Maybe a ball save option for a couple of these shots that are draining?

I haven’t had many center drains out of the star map and really never the mystery hole. Maybe I’m lucky.

The most common callout clipping I’m hearing is characters on game start only partial names and when their shots are made. Happens less then 20% of the time but it is happening.

#1169 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Adjust the coil power on the mystery kickout, or else angle the snubber bracket just slightly differently, or both. I turned mine down so that it kicks more softly and comes to the right flipper most of the time.

I just did the same. I upped the power at first and even tweaked the bracket but the coil power was inconsistent so it was easier to reduce and now no more
drains...

#1170 5 years ago

Hogbog

Found a bug with Elizabeth. The photo below shows that no chapters are qualified even though her power is 3 chapters always lit. This occurred right after my first chapter was played.

54C36882-D1F7-44E8-B91E-72656067A40A (resized).jpeg54C36882-D1F7-44E8-B91E-72656067A40A (resized).jpeg
#1171 5 years ago
Quoted from Energyspike:

I just did the same. I upped the power at first and even tweaked the bracket but the coil power was inconsistent so it was easier to reduce and now no more
drains...

I'll try that tomorrow as well, to lower the power.

#1172 5 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

A red insert means that you have collected one of the pieces for At World’s End multiball. The blue light indicates that the shot will advance On Stranger Tides multiball. So in the case of the inner loop, if you have already shot it once to make it red, it will alternate between blue and red as it should.
A faint red light indicates partial progres on collecting that shot for At world’s end (So after the first multiball).
Everything is color coordinated to match the movies. Alternate color blinking isn’t something special, it just means 2 things going on at once. Hope this helps!

That makes sense. But why only that shot? The purple shot doesnt blink in a similar manner? I must be missing something.

#1173 5 years ago

Does anyone have high res video of the display? I would like to take some stills of the gorgeous art, IE: Tilt warnings and Tilt, Multiball screens would be a good start. I realize that I can take the video out from the integrated video outputs but I don't have a capture device at the moment.

Thanks!

#1174 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Does anyone have high res video of the display? I would like to take some stills of the gorgeous art, IE: Tilt warnings and Tilt, Multiball screens would be a good start. I realize that I can take the video out from the integrated video outputs but I don't have a capture device at the moment.
Thanks!

My past streams have direct capture of the display. It's not full screen but you should be able to pull decent screenshots:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/335173498
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/326188054
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/320187411
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/317263952

#1175 5 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

My past streams have direct capture of the display. It's not full screen but you should be able to pull decent screenshots:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/335173498
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/326188054
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/320187411
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/317263952

Thanks Kevin! It's so cool how the Internet (and in this case Pinside) makes us almost neighbours. When I thought of getting the high res stills this morning, I actually when directly to Twitch and to your past videos. It was only because the display is not full screen that I came back here to ask the group. I will look through the links that you've provided, it is a good start.

#1176 5 years ago

I’m having a problem where every time I turn on the pin, more and more switches are having issues. It started with the “chapter select right rubber” (which I’ve tried to fix many times). It’s like a cancer spreading. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?

Also the left Malestrom entrance switch keeps falling out of the hole, it’s seems like it was just pushed in there and not glued or anything. Any fixes for that?

F2914242-DF38-4300-B8CA-0E476B215BD3 (resized).jpegF2914242-DF38-4300-B8CA-0E476B215BD3 (resized).jpeg
#1177 5 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

I’m having a problem where every time I turn on the pin, more and more switches are having issues. It started with the “chapter select right rubber” (which I’ve tried to fix many times). It’s like a cancer spreading. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?
Also the left Malestrom entrance switch keeps falling out of the hole, it’s seems like it was just pushed in there and not glued or anything. Any fixes for that?
[quoted image]

Sounds like one or several of the board plugs in the back box are loose or not properly seated? I would shut it down and reseat everything back there.

#1178 5 years ago

[quoted image]

How many games are you putting in? I'm not sure what the setting is but typically if switches haven't been engaged in X# of games, they will register as 'bad'. Not to suggest that this is entirely what you have but... Slide glass off, go into switch test mode and manually trigger all of these switches. They will either register or you might have an issue with some.

Regarding the Maelstrom optos, these aren't glued in, JJP seem to have a casing which 'clicks' the sensor into a hole. In this case, into the clear ramp plastic but is hardly visible because of the metal protector on the other side. You can see in my pic that the back is flush where it clicks in but the front (sensor end) is angled out, not good. A little glue would help but you must align both sensors. (Use the switch test to assist)

IMG_20181125_1116144 (resized).jpgIMG_20181125_1116144 (resized).jpgIMG_20181125_1116447 (resized).jpgIMG_20181125_1116447 (resized).jpgIMG_20181125_1116577 (resized).jpgIMG_20181125_1116577 (resized).jpgIMG_20181125_1117040 (resized).jpgIMG_20181125_1117040 (resized).jpg
#1179 5 years ago

Just FYI: My pin is losing it's time constantly, following a reboot. Likely the onboard CR(2032?) Style battery on the mainboard but that is odd that it would be dead already. (Maybe inexpensive batteries?)

Under the 'all event's log option, my events start on May 1 2018, as a 'Dialed In - Version 01.53T. Looks like the system was started up twice quickly and then jumps to July 24 2018 as a Pirates (early software version) and a lot of testing, then to Oct 6 for the 00.96 upgrade. I then received it.

UPDATE: replaced the KTS brand with a Panasonic CR2032 but the KTS tested ok. Need to look into this further

#1180 5 years ago

Well, somehow in replacing the CR2032 battery, with the system completely powered off, the pin won't power up now.

I turn on the pin and hear a hum, with the driver board LEDs all lit up.

Is this something to do with the motherboard being turned off/losing power etc...? I recall something long ago with WOZ owners experiencing something.

Nothing else was touched. Any thoughts?

UPDATE#1: It must be the PC as the PC powersupply isn't starting up. I'll keep looking.

UPDATE#2: Yep, I've gone and fudged the bucket
[Do not let your battery go below 3V (like you would know , and also do not remove the CMOS battery with the power off! (as per the detailed instructions under E-3 in the JJP-POTC manual.)]

Here is the excerpt:

POTC-E3_1 (resized).PNGPOTC-E3_1 (resized).PNGPOTC-E3_2 (resized).PNGPOTC-E3_2 (resized).PNG
#1181 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Well, somehow in replacing the CR2032 battery, with the system completely powered off, the pin won't power up now.
Is this something to do with the motherboard being turned off/losing power etc...? I recall something long ago with WOZ owners experiencing something.
UPDATE#1: It must be the PC as the PC powersupply isn't starting up. I'll keep looking.
[Do not let your battery go below 3V (like you would know , and also do not remove the CMOS battery with the power off! (as per the detailed instructions under E-3 in the JJP-POTC manual.)]
Here is the excerpt:[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting this as I would have most likely done the same. Normal battery change in a PC has always been turn off the rig and disconnect power etc. Can you post the bios settings once you get those from JJP? It would be good to have that info on a future Motherboard change or for those who removed the battery with system off etc..

#1182 5 years ago
Quoted from Outlanes:

That makes sense. But why only that shot? The purple shot doesnt blink in a similar manner? I must be missing something.

The only shots that should blink blue/red like that are the inner loop, right orbit, and chest lane since they all feed to the upper left flipper to combo into the inner loop, which is how you advance On Stranger Tides. The purple shot is the left spinner and that light is only on to indicate a jackpot or the super jackpot. When not in a multiball, that insert is either red (to indicate At World’s End progress) or just off.

#1183 5 years ago

Wow, thank you for posting your issues. The battery issue seems really unfortunate... I can see this "bricking" games as time goes on. Hopefully an outside of JJP fix is found, or JJP can fix this themselves.

Quoted from dnaman:

Quoted from dnaman:

#1184 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Wow, thank you for posting your issues. The battery issue seems really unfortunate... I can see this "bricking" games as time goes on. Hopefully an outside of JJP fix is found, or JJP can fix this themselves.

It goes back to WOZ from what I can see but seems to be settings in the CMOS which get reset and prevents the PC from booting. I'll be fine but sucks that I won't likely get this running until tomorrow evening (after work, if I can get help tomorrow during the day)

#1185 5 years ago

The main issue will be power on after power loss will be disabled. You have to jump a couple pins on the front panel header to get it to start again (equivalent of hitting the power button on a pic). The pins are pretty forgiving; TBH I just take the plug end of some cheap headphones and jam it on the rightmost square of 4 pins as I don't remember exactly which pins are the power button. After it boots you can plug in a keyboard and set the power restore after power loss to always on again.

#1186 5 years ago

dnaman - it’s some shoddy work on that malestrom switch. I can’t even get a “click” to happen. So I’ll have to glue the switch in.

I went and touched every switch and I think the theory on not being switched for quite a few games is right on all the ship switches could be right. I think the rubber on the mode switch might be tight which is causing that to be “stuck”. Here’s to hoping that’s the problem and this isn’t a larger issue.

#1187 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

The main issue will be power on after power loss will be disabled. You have to jump a couple pins on the front panel header to get it to start again (equivalent of hitting the power button on a pic). The pins are pretty forgiving; TBH I just take the plug end of some cheap headphones and jam it on the rightmost square of 4 pins as I don't remember exactly which pins are the power button. After it boots you can plug in a keyboard and set the power restore after power loss to always on again.

Keith, that was it! I couldn't recall the fix and I was even looking at the motherboard header earlier wondering how JJP turns the board on if the headers aren't used. Now I know, by having the BIOS setting set as such.

So, with the power turned on, (driver PCB lit up, but no activity on the PC Powersupply or CPU fan, of course), I shorten pins 3 & 4 on the header (the header is on the top right on the board as installed on my pin, and the pins are on the left side of that header, reset would be on the right side: see the legend). I've included a pic for everyone and you can see the pin config on the white screened legend to the right of the header)

I used the USB connector inside the coin door area, to plug in the USB keyboard. After shorting the pins, the pin powered up, I saw a splash screen, it restarted, saw the splash screen again but then just powered up properly. I could not see which key was to be used to access the config. I shutdown the PC twice and it comes up ok. I'll leave it like this for now and check with support as to what the key is.

Thanks again!

IMG_20181125_1658244 (resized).jpgIMG_20181125_1658244 (resized).jpgIMG_20181125_1701283 (resized).jpgIMG_20181125_1701283 (resized).jpg
#1188 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Keith, that was it! I couldn't recall the fix and I was even looking at the motherboard header earlier wondering how JJP turns the board on if the headers aren't used. Now I know, by having the BIOS setting set as such.
So, with the power turned on, (driver PCB lit up, but no activity on the PC Powersupply or CPU fan, of course), I shorten pins 3 & 4 on the header (the header is on the top right on the board as installed on my pin, and the pins are on the left side of that header, reset would be on the right side: see the legend). I've included a pic for everyone and you can see the pin config on the white screened legend to the right of the header)
I used the USB connector inside the coin door area, to plug in the USB keyboard. After shorting the pins, the pin powered up, I saw a splash screen, it restarted, saw the splash screen again but then just powered up properly. I could not see which key was to be used to access the config. I shutdown the PC twice and it comes up ok. I'll leave it like this for now and check with support as to what the key is.
Thanks again![quoted image][quoted image]

Most motherboards respond to one of the following

F2
F8
DEL

i usually push these in order until the bios come up

#1189 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Most motherboards respond to one of the following
F2
F8
DEL
i usually push these in order until the bios come up

True, true! I was trying to take some pics as it was coming up, both times but missed them completely. Next time! I hope that all of this along with the pics are helpful to someone down the road. Taking it for the Team

#1190 5 years ago

dnaman - it’s some shoddy work on that malestrom switch. I can’t even get a “click” to happen. So I’ll have to glue the switch in.
I went and touched every switch and I think the theory on not being switched for quite a few games is right on all the ship switches could be right. I think the rubber on the mode switch might be tight which is causing that to be “stuck”. Here’s to hoping that’s the problem and this isn’t a larger issue.

Yeah, the 'clip' is essentially just a split plastic post with a bit of extra plastic on the end which is supposed to hold the opto in place. I personally prefer the old two screw method but certainly but a drop of hot glue on there. You can see how mine is angled outward and it shouldn't be.

Good to hear about the other switches triggering. Someone will ring in with what the game count is but let's say it is 25 or 50, doesn't take long to show as 'bad' or maybe we should call it 'switches to be checked, cause you (me) stink!"

#1191 5 years ago

Was able to get the forks running perfect with the help of a friend.

Filed some burr's off of the mech that was making the plate catch and found a diode for the micro switch had not been soldered in.

Working great now.

#1192 5 years ago

Enough turkey Back to Pirates Arrrr! Time to dress up the ship with some fine detail to head out on your voyage of Fun! All New barrel pop bumper caps to complete the remaining plastics on the LE/CE or all 4 on the standard. No pirate left behind! All barrel caps highly detailed and air brushed to perfection. Options include:

1 "Wheres the RUM!" custom pop bumper barrel which includes an illuminated Rum bottle, a dirty pirate hat, and of coarse Captain Barbossa's juicy green apple! Bottle changes color with game and really ties the room together! This cap was designed to fit in the Front right for clearance.
2 "Davy Jones Heart" custom barrel pop bumper cap with illuminated Beating red heart on a pile of sand, detailed telescope for spotting scaly wags, and the Key to Davy Jones heart! Rather eerie seeing the heart beat and a cool effect!
3 "East India Trading Co" raised letter custom pop bumper barrel. Designed to complete the look for JJP Standard buyers with the additional stationary pops. Very fine detail and a big improvement over the plastic.

ALL barrel pops available NOW to ship next day from our website store. Ye be warned, you will love this mod! lol Fits ALL models

www.TheModCouplePinball.com
Thanks for viewing!
The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg

#1193 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Designed to complete the look for JJP Standard buyers with the additional stationary pops. Very fine detail and a big improvement over the plastic.
ALL barrel pops available NOW to ship next day from our website store. Ye be warned, you will love this mod! lol Fits ALL models.

Great job!

Curious, how long does it take for you to 3D print these (just print, not paint) and do you have multiple printers? When I think 3D printing, I think of the early tech, slow and not that accurate, Clearly you are not using those

#1194 5 years ago

Nice mod's. how about a dancing waitress instead of tartoga tom. ?

#1195 5 years ago

I'm in!!!!!!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1196 5 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

I'm in!!!!!!
[quoted image]

Lol. I would have to see how mama Mod Couple feels about making that mod.

#1197 5 years ago

More Pirates streaming tonight me hearties! 8 p.m. Eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

#1198 5 years ago

We have a POTC LE with Rad Cals available for immediate shipping $ 9,500 plus $ 400 Rad Cals... Customer needed more time to pay and everyone else on my list doesn't have Rad Cals - quick opportunity to grab one with no wait ! Won't last long... Email [email protected]
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

#1199 5 years ago

First time I've experienced both displays going out while the pin was on and staying out (displayed were powered but lost video/display signal). I was in-game at the time. Restarted and video came up immediately (FYI for any similar occurrences)

IMG_20181126_1648569 (resized).jpgIMG_20181126_1648569 (resized).jpg
#1200 5 years ago

I got my game today, the mini LCD on the apron was upside down out of the box. we fixed
that easily.

Question for any owners when the game takes your picture is there a way to see it later on? When I view the high scores from the day or previous days it just shows our names how do I see the picture again? Or is it only at the time of entering your initials?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,868 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.