(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,875 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Mrsiyufy
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 378.
#10751 4 years ago

BP standup filler mod just about done. Ordering will be available soon.

Flickering light: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5eUgZ6gSP8KPQE11A

Filler-Final (resized).jpgFiller-Final (resized).jpg
#10752 4 years ago

Looks great. Anxious to order.

#10753 4 years ago

Another mod possibility... I don't understand why there isn't a "door" there. Working on a method to open and close the door fully and have a full flap there that looks like a lit fuse. Makes me think of TSPP garage door.

Don't make fun of me trying to do this all while holding the phone: https://photos.app.goo.gl/LrFZ3axTQzEbAYeX6
0618191352a (resized).jpg0618191352a (resized).jpg

#10754 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Another mod possibility... I don't understand why there isn't a "door" there. Working on a method to open and close the door fully and have a full flap there that looks like a lit fuse. Makes me think of TSPP garage door.
Don't make fun of me trying to do this all while holding the phone: https://photos.app.goo.gl/LrFZ3axTQzEbAYeX6
[quoted image]

Meh. I think the back of a cannon would track to what's happening better. You're basically loading the cannon, not rolling a cannonball the size of a door downstairs.

#10755 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Meh. I think the back of a cannon would track to what's happening better. You're basically loading the cannon, not rolling a cannonball the size of a door downstairs.

LOL.. I mean it says "Lite fuse" ... so yeah, back of a cannon with a lit "match" and a rope fuse, sounds about right. One more sticker to print, stainless steel on order already.

Maybe you need to bash the door a few times to open it, ala WOZ castle doors heh

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that was just the sticker I had on hand.

#10756 4 years ago

BP standup filler mod just about done. Ordering will be available soon.
Flickering light: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5eUgZ6gSP8KPQE11A[quoted image]

That's some really nice work HH!

#10757 4 years ago

Dude your killing it harryhoudini love it.

Question for you guys, got my game all back together and noticed there is a bit of a step up from the ramp to the pearl, I’d say a good ~10mm gap.

I’m going to assume this is normal? If not how can I raise the ramp up more

B77525BA-3327-4A9D-98C0-823858BC4046 (resized).jpegB77525BA-3327-4A9D-98C0-823858BC4046 (resized).jpeg
#10758 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Question for you guys, got my game all back together and noticed there is a bit of a step up from the ramp to the pearl, I’d say a good ~10mm gap.
I’m going to assume this is normal? If not how can I raise the ramp up more[quoted image]

The connector on the right is a screw over a rubber piece. Back that off and it will raise that up.

#10759 4 years ago

I’m going to assume this is normal? If not how can I raise the ramp up more[quoted image]

Normal on all the machines I've seen!

#10760 4 years ago

Thanks guys, yes I figured as the velocity when that ramp os hit right the ball probably floats over that. Just played my first game! Man I love it!

CF97B9B4-8E5D-4560-8BA7-E0714CCD4E1F (resized).jpegCF97B9B4-8E5D-4560-8BA7-E0714CCD4E1F (resized).jpeg
#10761 4 years ago

1300th game is still dope!

20190618_194502 (resized).jpg20190618_194502 (resized).jpg
#10762 4 years ago

I haven’t played since last week - waited on the post upgrade kit and a shooter mod to arrive - 1st game back was my best ever!

EF2CD841-D9FF-4160-873A-EE753ECB38DC (resized).jpegEF2CD841-D9FF-4160-873A-EE753ECB38DC (resized).jpeg7F989173-E80B-49D2-A402-BDAB188F36BF (resized).jpeg7F989173-E80B-49D2-A402-BDAB188F36BF (resized).jpeg
#10763 4 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

I haven’t played since last week - waited on the post upgrade kit and a shooter mod to arrive - 1st game back was my best ever![quoted image][quoted image]

You waited on the shooter mod? I think you'd be ok playing without that.. looks dope.

#10764 4 years ago

When turning on Pirates it makes this terrible pop and crackle sound out of the speakers, is this solved with the ground loop isolator?
http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Parts/The-Hobbit-Parts/Ground-Loop-Isolator.html

Also, noticed Amazon has them at a fraction of the price, where do you install this?
https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Ground-Isolator-Stereo-System/dp/B019393MV2/ref=sr_1_3

#10765 4 years ago

When turning on Pirates it makes this terrible pop and crackle sound out of the speakers, is this solved with the ground loop isolator?
http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Parts/The-Hobbit-Parts/Ground-Loop-Isolator.html
Also, noticed Amazon has them at a fraction of the price, where do you install this?
amazon.com link »

Get the Amazon ones. The JJP ones are terrible. You might already have one installed that just doesn't work.

#10766 4 years ago

PinMonk thanks so much, where in the machine does it install? Backbox?

#10767 4 years ago

amazon.com link »

Your POTC, as with all JJP games I think, has one or more GLI already in it. That being said, the JJP ones seem hit or miss and I've had to replace some because of whine/hiss. The pop/crack when a game turns on (as with most games) is the audio amp getting power without a delay/protection circuit. I started messing with a solution and I have one built for POTC and WOZ but it's not a finished product to sell. But basically it's a delay timer that cuts the speakers until the amp gets power. Thus, no pop/crack.

The POTC GLI is in the backbox, silver PC enclosure that goes between the green 1/8" audio jack on the mobo to the green (I believe) jack on the audio board. You just swap that out (or put one there if yours is somehow missing one).

#10768 4 years ago

All mods installed! Never bothered with them before this game. So addictive. Big thanks to Tilt, mezel mods and mod couple. So many great toys. Love the dauntless dress up, the kraken and the blades. All so good. Thank you guys for making my game look so piratey!!! ARRRRRRRRR!!

Now just awaiting on harryhoudini for his black pearl poop deck do over and pinballj for his opening chest.

2223520D-C54A-42FC-9DEC-AF5FDE3C55A5 (resized).jpeg2223520D-C54A-42FC-9DEC-AF5FDE3C55A5 (resized).jpeg
#10769 4 years ago

Had to make a slight adjustment to the black pearl upper deck mod. Currently it is installed with double tape, making it an install and never take off affair. I guess you can put new tape in....

Anyway, harryhoudini has his new cabin dress up under the poop deck coming which we’re all excited about. But couldn’t wait to install this upper deck. So what do I do, since I can’t get to the stuff around the pearl’s spinners once I put the upper deck on?

Decided to drill through this new mod so I have some screws at the top to remove and put back the upper deck as much as I want. Not quite as pretty as intended but you have to look for the screws to worry about it.

Anyway you will need

2x 25mm (1”) screws which are 2.5mm thick. Black is preferable
2 x 1/2” spacers
2.5mm drill bit
Some black tape to hide tops of screws when finished.

Method
1) taken the poop deck rail off via the two nuts at back
2) unscrew the 2 middle screws holding metal bracket to plastic rail
3) screw the spacers into the plastic from the 2 holes you just removed the screws from
4) remove the double sided tape from the front of the deck mod
5) carefully mark the spots you want to drill through the new plastic deck mod. You can see the screws underneath from the front.
Make sure there is enough room at the front so there is still a bit of plastic left when you drill through.
6) attach it altogether. Hopefully your holes were drilled ok
7) unscrew it, attach the poop deck bracket back to the black pearl posts
screw the upper deck back on. If you had black screws great! If you didn’t just use a small bit of black tape to hide screws.
373418CA-B07D-451B-BCB7-5D025C679087 (resized).jpeg373418CA-B07D-451B-BCB7-5D025C679087 (resized).jpegC657ECCE-9C54-4549-98F5-433A090D360F (resized).jpegC657ECCE-9C54-4549-98F5-433A090D360F (resized).jpeg12BB3580-3ABF-4FB8-B0C1-F5721DA94C2F (resized).jpeg12BB3580-3ABF-4FB8-B0C1-F5721DA94C2F (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#10770 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Get the Amazon ones. The JJP ones are terrible. You might already have one installed that just doesn't work.

Does anyone have the Amazon link for this?

#10771 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Had to make a slight adjustment to the black pearl upper deck mod. Currently it is installed with double tape, making it an install and never take off affair. I guess you can put new tape in....
Anyway, harryhoudini has his new cabin dress up under the poop deck coming which we’re all excited about. But couldn’t wait to install this upper deck. So what do I do, since I can’t get to the stuff around the pearl’s spinners once I put the upper deck on?
Decided to drill through this new mod so I have some screws at the top to remove and put back the upper deck as much as I want. Not quite as pretty as intended but you have to look for the screws to worry about it.
Anyway you will need
2x 25mm (1”) screws which are 2.5mm thick. Black is preferable
2 x 1/2” spacers

It always bothered me that this mod was semi permanent, given that there's mechs below it. Your solution seems really good. Can you provide a link to the spacers and screws? Thanks!

#10772 4 years ago

What about a couple tabs of velcro... no holes; easy on easy off.

#10773 4 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Does anyone have the Amazon link for this?

indypinhead not sure which one he is referring to but I ordered this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Ground-Isolator-Stereo-System/dp/B019393MV2/ref=sr_1_3

And thank you harryhoudini for the response

#10774 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

1) taken the poop deck rail off via the two nuts at back

I didn’t realize the pearl had one of these LOL

#10775 4 years ago

What angle on the bubble are you guys putting your machine at?

I can’t use a bubble level app on my phone cause iPhones camera protrudes on the back so doesn’t lay flat
3182FD72-F237-4904-8392-3BF14321563A (resized).jpeg3182FD72-F237-4904-8392-3BF14321563A (resized).jpeg

#10776 4 years ago

After all the shiny pictures posted recently, I decided to clean my game. I will second the use of Simple Green ( I dilute it down) because there was an oily film that I removed. Cleaned and waxed it up then had my new best game yet and broke the 3 million barrier. Reached 666666...boy how I love it when that happens. Such a fun game.

#10777 4 years ago

I can’t use a bubble level app on my phone cause iPhones camera protrudes on the back so doesn’t lay flat
[quoted image]

Looks perfect to me.

#10778 4 years ago

[quoted image]

Much wisdom from over 10K posts ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/9#post-4657535

I used the app and it seems to work on the iPhone because step 1 is calibration on a flat surface.

#10779 4 years ago

[quoted image]

You can use the app. Simply put something flat on the playfield like a pad of paper or other and let the camera hang over the edge. Simple. I set my game to 6.8 personally. I prefer this as the bubble does not align the left to right alignment which is important on this game. Just an opinion.

#10780 4 years ago

[quoted image]

As long as you set a baseline phone not being level is ok. Just make sure you have the same 3 corners down when you calibrate and measure

#10781 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

After all the shiny pictures posted recently, I decided to clean my game. I will second the use of Simple Green ( I dilute it down) because there was an oily film that I removed. Cleaned and waxed it up then had my new best game yet and broke the 3 million barrier. Reached 666666...boy how I love it when that happens. Such a fun game.

I’m waxing on friday . Almost got to 666 for the second time ever yesterday. Boy was it a let down when I realized I was qualified for lock 3 on DMC but the forks weren’t up

#10782 4 years ago

Yay, products are now live and online for purchase. Starmap replacement plastic, various decals & black pearl standup filler window piece.

*Please bear with me, if there are any questions or issues feel free to PM so I can help figure them out. New store for me, new payment processing, etc.

*2-3 weeks to produce all the products, you'll get a notification when your order ships.

*Flat rate $1 shipping for all decals, otherwise please choose an appropriate shipping method

https://magicalproductions.miiduu.com

Added over 4 years ago:

Yay, products are now live and online for purchase. Starmap replacement plastic, various decals & black pearl standup filler window piece.

*Please bear with me, if there are any questions or issues feel free to PM so I can help figure them out. New store for me, new payment processing, etc.

*2-3 weeks to produce all the products, you'll get a notification when your order ships.

*Flat rate $1 shipping for all decals, otherwise please choose an appropriate shipping method

https://pinballmods.co/

#10783 4 years ago

Paid!!!

Thanks Harry.

You may want to stop the $1 delivery for international.

Can’t wait!!!

Glad I made the poop deck removable.

Btw, very reasonable pricing and delivery charges.

#10784 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Paid!!!
Thanks Harry.
You may want to stop the $1 delivery for international.
Can’t wait!!!
Glad I made the poop deck removable.
Btw, very reasonable pricing and delivery charges.

Dang, that was supposed to be disabled. Emailed support.

#10785 4 years ago

Aaaaaaand ordered! Excited about your door mod for decorative and opto protection!

#10786 4 years ago

Placed an order tonight. What's next?

#10787 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

It always bothered me that this mod was semi permanent, given that there's mechs below it. Your solution seems really good. Can you provide a link to the spacers and screws? Thanks!

Sorry had to go to bed!

Anyway:

2x 1/2 inch spacers

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-6047-3

2x 25mm screws
Two choices go for longer 4-40 machine screws and put a nut on the end
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/SC00171-27

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/4404-01117-00

Or go with wood screws like I did. You get a tiny sharp point down the bottom

I can’t find them on Marco but you would need 2x #3 screws 1 inch long. Get black if you can.

Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

What about a couple tabs of velcro... no holes; easy on easy off.

Very good point. Didn’t think of it. My boardies (Australian for swimming trunks) are always coming unstuck at the wrong times. Don’t know how stable it would be for the poop deck. The screws make it easy to take on and off, and there are nuts showing all over the top of the pearl anyway.

#10788 4 years ago

Light Fuse door in action.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Tini2k5HFQcZSKYc7

Waiting on material and decals to arrive to build the real mod.

#10789 4 years ago

Anyone know of an "instruction manual" for the wizard modes? Doesn't seem like there's ever enough time for me to figure out what to do and then it times out fairly quickly.

#10790 4 years ago
Quoted from wheels:

Anyone know of an "instruction manual" for the wizard modes? Doesn't seem like there's ever enough time for me to figure out what to do and then it times out fairly quickly.

Yeah, hoping for more direction in the game's wizard modes. I know in dead man's chest you want to do 20 inner loops to ward off the Kraken. One of the other ones you're visiting various islands, but I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do and keep the game going. Couple others were too fast to make an impression. Some narration as you play would be really helpful.

Also, an option to turn on the lower screen for a gold display when it's not being used for something else (show a coin and a number on it) to show how many are on the big screen would be great.

#10791 4 years ago

I'm running the latest software version, .99. I thought in .98 that an extra ball would solidly light the shoot again insert, but now it won't solidly light. I tested the different color options for that insert in the test mode and all the colors appear. That makes it seem like a software bug. Software bug or light problem?

#10792 4 years ago

Tonight my buddy was over and he had over 120ish gold ready to be collected. Once he started wailing on the action button, the game reset. It was pretty funny but also a little concerning. Has anyone seen this happen?

#10793 4 years ago
Quoted from roddog:

Tonight my buddy was over and he had over 120ish gold ready to be collected. Once he started wailing on the action button, the game reset. It was pretty funny but also a little concerning. Has anyone seen this happen?

I’ve had it happen once with the start button. Check your plug connection to the motherboard in the back box.

#10794 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, hoping for more direction in the game's wizard modes. I know in dead man's chest you want to do 20 inner loops to ward off the Kraken. One of the other ones you're visiting various islands, but I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do and keep the game going. Couple others were too fast to make an impression. Some narration as you play would be really helpful.
Also, an option to turn on the lower screen for a gold display when it's not being used for something else (show a coin and a number on it) to show how many are on the big screen would be great.

I am hoping for more details as well. What I understand so far is during the dead man‘ chest MB you need to do a lot of inner lops while you have to defend the tentacles by shooting the green shots indicated. For the red MB you have shoot left and right to move the ship, but I am not sure which intervall is needed. The yellow one is for collecting gold, almost all targets are lit. Again not sure whether you have to cover certain regions or islands with the ship shown in the screen.

#10795 4 years ago

0.99 defaults to balls in reserve rather than the traditional extra ball behavior we all grew up with - as a full install 0.99 would have reset that setting on your game - and on balls in reserve the shoot again light behaves differently.

#10796 4 years ago

Got a new Grand Champion score last night! So much fun!!

Transparency:
Used Blackbeard.
Additional ball set at score 400k( I do this to help me get better and as I start breaking 1M regularly then I will remove it).
Ball save timer is set at factory, so whatever that is.
I plundered 30k from my wife, which made this even sweeter! Excellent(insert Mr. Burns meme here )

Strategy:
I chased shot/Playfield multipliers from inlanes and Black Pearl.
I also focused on multiball, mostly having at least one active as much as possible.
Lastly, I tried to sneak an Aaarrrrrgggghhhh frenzy in.

Anyways, had a blast but my wife..... she was PISSED! Bahahaha take that!

B28E6E34-8BFA-4FB9-BDDD-EE27C187ED2A (resized).jpegB28E6E34-8BFA-4FB9-BDDD-EE27C187ED2A (resized).jpeg8604CCBA-3622-48E2-A386-C3CC8E43C728 (resized).jpeg8604CCBA-3622-48E2-A386-C3CC8E43C728 (resized).jpeg2E129212-A947-4FB8-99E0-3BB1C71F3131 (resized).jpeg2E129212-A947-4FB8-99E0-3BB1C71F3131 (resized).jpeg
#10797 4 years ago

products are now live and online for purchase

I am in for a couple decals and the BP mod, very nice touch on that one. Will you have install instructions with product or a video to view?

#10798 4 years ago

Ok let see if I remember all of this.

Curse of the black pearl wiz mode
Goal to retrieve 886 pieces of gold. Best way to collect the gold is via spinners and after 120~ gold you have to shoot a lt shot to change locations. Mode ends when all pieces are collected.

Dead mans chest wi mode.
Goal hit a bunch of inner loops while keeping “tentacles down”. If you can hit the loops fast enough you do not have to worry about fighting off the tentacles. After 18~ loops you get to kill the kraken. Do not remember but pretty sure it’s 18 loops then star map shot to finish

Devil’s Triangle wiz mode
Goal hit 5-6 lits shots before timer runs out. Also missing shots count against you on this one. Miss 3-5 shots and mode ends. This one is easy as all it is is hitting a few shots to end mode.

At worlds end wiz mode.
Goal is to try to get to the upside down. Starting mode half of play field is red half is blue. You are trying to get the ship to turn over. Blue shots progress this and red shots hinder this. Every correct shot you make the colors swap. So after hitting a blue shot all of the red shots become blue and the blue shots no one red. Hit the correct shot 5-6 times and the ship fully turns over. Can’t remember if there is 1 more shot after doing that to complete mode.

Last but not least. Fountain of youth wizard mode. This is the most in depth wiz mode currently in game. Mode starts with 5 lit shots. You must hit all 5 shots in like 30 seconds to advance. After hitting the 5 shots I think it was shoot a inner loop shot. After that was done you had to shoot stat map to end mode. I don’t remember the actual shots it asked for but when you do mode the first 5 shots are lit. Then the shots it asks for after first part are shown in the bottom right of screen.

Hopefully this helps

#10799 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

Ok let see if I remember all of this.
Curse of the black pearl wiz mode
Goal to retrieve 886 pieces of gold. Best way to collect the gold is via spinners and after 120~ gold you have to shoot a lt shot to change locations. Mode ends when all pieces are collected.
Dead mans chest wi mode.
Goal hit a bunch of inner loops while keeping “tentacles down”. If you can hit the loops fast enough you do not have to worry about fighting off the tentacles. After 18~ loops you get to kill the kraken. Do not remember but pretty sure it’s 18 loops then star map shot to finish
Devil’s Triangle wiz mode
Goal hit 5-6 lits shots before timer runs out. Also missing shots count against you on this one. Miss 3-5 shots and mode ends. This one is easy as all it is is hitting a few shots to end mode.
At worlds end wiz mode.
Goal is to try to get to the upside down. Starting mode half of play field is red half is blue. You are trying to get the ship to turn over. Blue shots progress this and red shots hinder this. Every correct shot you make the colors swap. So after hitting a blue shot all of the red shots become blue and the blue shots no one red. Hit the correct shot 5-6 times and the ship fully turns over. Can’t remember if there is 1 more shot after doing that to complete mode.
Last but not least. Fountain of youth wizard mode. This is the most in depth wiz mode currently in game. Mode starts with 5 lit shots. You must hit all 5 shots in like 30 seconds to advance. After hitting the 5 shots I think it was shoot a inner loop shot. After that was done you had to shoot stat map to end mode. I don’t remember the actual shots it asked for but when you do mode the first 5 shots are lit. Then the shots it asks for after first part are shown in the bottom right of screen.
Hopefully this helps

Sounds like this subject would be a good JJPLive segment with the glass off with Keith and Eric showing/explaining the wizard modes.

#10800 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:0.99 defaults to balls in reserve rather than the traditional extra ball behavior we all grew up with - as a full install 0.99 would have reset that setting on your game - and on balls in reserve the shoot again light behaves differently.

Thank you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/216?hl=lordhelmet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.