Put mirror blades on last night, they are tight and will scratch, but They fit and look nice. getting hinge bolts out was a chore, the receiving bolt is flared at the end so had to pound it out with a punch. Hooked it to an external sub and installed the topper. Progress. On the topper I couldn’t get the factory screws to work so I used smaller and longer ones and secured them with a nut.
I’ll be working on installing some of my mods today and tomorrow. I’m very impressed overall with the game and I can see why it costs so much.
I have an escalera, but it can’t use it to get it down because I have a landing with a 90 degree turn. I can get it up the stairs with the escalera no problem, but down I have to slide it on the carpeted stairs. Kinda sucks. This was the first and only game I had difficulty with, the turn going down was tough because the game is so heavy and hard to manipulate. I’m sore today.
Quoted from DrDQ:
Congrats Rob! You will love it.
Besides the foam block the back of the play field may get caught up on the wire bundle conduit plastic.
I did a temporary reinforcement of my basement stairs before we brought it in.
Thanks, I made sure to clear the bundle.
Quoted from wesman:
Yeah, my shin is still a bit sore from weeks ago from encountering this brute.
Did you remove the foam strips in the lock bar? I removed the two, gave me a bit more room.
My playfield was insanely tight with the hooks. I had to shift the receiver over to the far left to let it sink easier. Got some new hangers/hooks to try and see if those seat better. Definitely try adjusting the receiver. It might save you several hours of hair pulling out.
Thx. I didn’t remove the foam strips, thought it was preventing the glass from hitting the lock bar, but I may do that. There is no obstruction, like a staple, in the back glass channel, the glass is just a little long or the glass channel is a little short. I can see a slight difference compared to my dialed in. The glass is sitting a little further down where it says “install 4 balls”