(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,885 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Buzzie
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pirates2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2296 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2297 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2298 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2299 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2300 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 378.
#8651 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Saw on Facebook 41 more le's are going to be offered for sale

Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Been outta the JJP loop for a bit, Will they be making more LE`s?

#8652 4 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Until today, the answer was no, at least for the short term. But it looks like they're making 41 more.

EDIT: Or are they? Is this just the finish-up for the presold LEs left to ship to dists?

#8653 4 years ago

Would love the ability to set a very short ball save when the tortuga scoop fires on the chance it fires a drain shot.

Even if you adjust the scoop, it can occasionally fire a weak shot that goes down the middle.

TNA does this and it avoids feel bads.

#8654 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Saw on Facebook 41 more le's are going to be offered for sale

This is not entirely accurate. While there are games left to be built, they are already sold (at least mine are). Other distributors may have some, but these are not "new" games being built, they are game "ordered, but yet to be built."

Like everyone else, I really wish they would do another run or two.

#8655 4 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Would love the ability to set a very short ball save when the tortuga scoop fires on the chance it fires a drain shot.
Even if you adjust the scoop, it can occasionally fire a weak shot that goes down the middle.
TNA does this and it avoids feel bads.

I second that motion! Same for after chapter select in the star map area.

#8656 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

This is not entirely accurate. While there are games left to be built, they are already sold (at least mine are). Other distributors may have some, but these are not "new" games being built, they are game "ordered, but yet to be built."
Like everyone else, I really wish they would do another run or two.

I had visions on my first Kingpin purchased machine until I read this.

#8657 4 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Just a quick question , I am struggling to reach one wizard mode. (No luck yet)
How many of you have reached all 5 in a game and needs the final wizard mode ASAP?

I'm picturing someone needing a straight jacket and a padded room on the day they get through 4 wizard modes and then drain to end the game during the 5th one right before getting a crack at Break the Curse. My sanity seems safe since I don't realistically think I'll ever get 3 wizard modes played in a game.

#8658 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I'm picturing someone needing a straight jacket and a padded room on the day they get through 4 wizard modes and then drain to end the game during the 5th one right before getting a crack at Break the Curse. My sanity seems safe since I don't realistically think I'll ever get 3 wizard modes played in a game.

Two is the best I've done, but when they show up it's pretty rough right now (there should be a callout or intro, right now video just abruptly starts and then it puts up a wizard mode screen with objectives).

#8659 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

The only one under consideration at the moment is Weatherby Swann. Pretty happy with the balance of the rest of them.

No but it's on a list to work into all games.

Thanks pinball_keefer for the work on this code. Can't wait to install & play it as a gift to my wife on Mother's Day lol. She won't care about the new code in the least, but hey you can't always get what you want right? Current plan is to tell her it's a date-sensitive install that can't be done on any other day. I give myself a 50-50 chance of pulling it off.

#8660 4 years ago

#8661 4 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Not for a while

#8662 4 years ago

pinball_keefer would it be possible to have a configurable ball save after star map post goes down after chapter select. I know the magnet is meant to address sdtm drains but it still happens on occasion. Great game btw!

#8663 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

pinball_keefer would it be possible to have a configurable ball save after star map post goes down after chapter select. I know the magnet is meant to address sdtm drains but it still happens on occasion. Great game btw!

Both this and the tortuga kickout save would be awesome.

#8664 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Just wait until I sell mine. :p

#8665 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Just wait until I sell mine. :p

I figured that it was bolted down. Maybe we could work something out involving Jurassic Park.

#8666 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

I figured that it was bolted down. Maybe we could work something out involving Jurassic Park.

For now it’s bolted down lol. So I guess I also couldn’t blame you for waiting hah! You can come play it though!

#8667 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Both this and the tortuga kickout save would be awesome.

Just fix the alignment on the Tortuga scoop and you'll never want a ball save there. When properly configured, it fires very reliably into the left flipper.

#8668 4 years ago

The list of changes I would like to see. Some of these can be changed manually but feel like they need a bit of tuning

Flippers to be off during character select
Easier way to do random select of character
Option for ball save on chapter select (and tortuga I guess)
Better mechanics for loading cannon (door should open when ramp opto is triggered and when vuk is triggered)
Devils triangle multiball feels like it takes a lot to get to considering its only a 2 ball multiball. Maybe tune a few less spins to get there the first time
Dead Mans Chest and At Worlds End multiballs feel like they are to easy to get to the second time around.
Preset difficulties currently dont work
Some form of music for attract mode

#8669 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Just fix the alignment on the Tortuga scoop and you'll never want a ball save there. When properly configured, it fires very reliably into the left flipper.

I have the same issue. Problem isn't so much alignment as it is the speed of the kickout varies from one time to the next. If I was getting consistent kickout speed then yes, I'd change the alignment as you suggest but I'm getting a consistent speed probably 5 or 6 times out of ten and then the other times the speeds are harder or softer with no predictability. When the ball comes out at the right/wrong speed it's SDTM instead of where it's usually hitting. The depths does the same thing for me. Sometimes it comes out of there hot and other times slower.

#8670 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Where I agree with you I do occasionally get a weak vuk from tortuga and ball goes down middle. Seems like it only happens when I got 3-4 balls going and there is a lot going on ( Hit tortuga 3 times in a row once and every time it kicked out it got weaker 3rd time sdtm)

#8671 4 years ago

If your speed is inconsistent, check that the coil is secure and isn't wiggling loose. You might also bump up the power by one notch. I believe I went one notch above default in addition to the scoop alignment.

#8672 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I have the same issue. Problem isn't so much alignment as it is the speed of the kickout varies from one time to the next. If I was getting consistent kickout speed then yes, I'd change the alignment as you suggest but I'm getting a consistent speed probably 5 or 6 times out of ten and then the other times the speeds are harder or softer with no predictability. When the ball comes out at the right/wrong speed it's SDTM instead of where it's usually hitting. The depths does the same thing for me. Sometimes it comes out of there hot and other times slower.

Same.. and I've played with the power. I have the new scoop metal piece in hand, not sure if that changes the way the ball is kicked out (unsure if it hits it) but that might be something.

#8673 4 years ago

With the star map, I cannot adjust anything. I watch the ball jump around and enjoy watching the clip. I am distracted by the theatre but I enjoy it. It tells a story. It is the one break I have in this fast paced game. I quickly look at the characters I have to shoot, plan my shots. Get back to being ready, post goes down, magnet throws ball... and then drains sdtm. Unlike other shots there is nothing I can do. Does not happen a lot but when it does it sort of cheapens the whole chapter mechanic. I do not believe this star map was ever meant to be a risk and reward target like the saucer in AFM.

A short 2 second ball save would solve it.

#8674 4 years ago

Same.. and I've played with the power. I have the new scoop metal piece in hand, not sure if that changes the way the ball is kicked out (unsure if it hits it) but that might be something.

Yep, I've tried many different power settings too. Same inconsistency though. It just is what it is.

#8675 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

With the star map, I cannot adjust anything. I watch the ball jump around and enjoy watching the clip. I am distracted by the theatre but I enjoy it. It tells a story. It is the one break I have in this fast paced game. I quickly look at the characters I have to shoot, plan my shots. Get back to being ready, post goes down, magnet throws ball... and then drains sdtm. Unlike other shots there is nothing I can do. Does not happen a lot but when it does it sort of cheapens the whole chapter mechanic. I do not believe this star map was ever meant to be a risk and reward target like the saucer in AFM.
A short 2 second ball save would solve it.

The rubber on the left side of the star map entrance on mine is all worn, the ball sits in front of it when trapped (I'm guessing on other games it sits behind it). So that got me thinking (aside from the fact that I'm replacing all rubbers with titan) I'm wondering if that left side rubber was modified a bit (maybe with an extra rubber) so the ball couldn't sit so far left it might always be directed at the GOLD targets. It seems like it needs ever the slightest push to the right.

#8676 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

I do have a potc standard. Your dream can still be a reality.

#8677 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Quoted from KingPinGames:

I do have a potc standard. Your dream can still be a reality.

Call Chris today. You'll be glad you did. 608-393-2299

LTG : )

#8678 4 years ago

Kinda hung up on an LE.

#8679 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Kinda hung up on an LE.

Understood.

I hope you get one.

LTG : )

#8680 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Kinda hung up on an LE.

I'd say I agree with you, but the game is better to have, than not have. That's not to say there won't be a second hand market or maybe, maybe more produced in the future, but right now....I'd say an SE would be a great purchase.

#8681 4 years ago

One thing I've noticed that I haven't seen discussed (only read the last couple pages):

When you receive a map reward, sometimes the standard callout for the award plays before the map animation and callout are complete. Essentially, this ruins the anticipation.

Anyone else notice this? Has it been addressed already?

#8682 4 years ago
Quoted from dkammer:

One thing I've noticed that I haven't seen discussed (only read the last couple pages):
When you receive a map reward, sometimes the standard callout for the award plays before the map animation and callout are complete. Essentially, this ruins the anticipation.
Anyone else notice this? Has it been addressed already?

I've noticed this especially with extra ball. The stupid light turns on immediately and then you are sitting there waiting for the animation and callout. Definitely ruins the anticipation. That should really be address in an update, just bad programming timing.

#8683 4 years ago

Sure, why not.

==============================================================================
== Version 0.99 April 23, 2019 ==
=== Game Code
* Updated some multiball jackpot assets.
* Slight improvement to wanted poster rendering.
* Changed and added HSTD wanted posters.
* Updated team credits.
* Fixed HSTD pages in attract mode and status report showing up if high
scores are set to off.
* Significantly reduce time Wizard Mode HSTDs are displayed in attract mode.
* HSTD posters now show during the first pass of attract mode then every 4
(was 4th pass then every 4).
* Fixed missing movie backgrounds.
* Fixed cannon not firing during major choreography events.
* Fixed issue with Dead Man's Chest multiball targets availability didn't
match up with current difficulty level.
* Fixed Elizabeth not always lighting 3 chapters.
+ Added hat/eye patch decorations to HSTD photos.
+ Added parrot and skull images to HSTD photos.
* Fixed an adjustment name for Black Pearl Multiball.
* Multiball totals now show up at multiball end, not after grace period.
* Fix potential lockup in HSTD picture face recognition.
* Reworked how game locks in your character if you don't select via action
button (basically, flips after ball leaves shooter lane don't count for
changing your character since they are probably accidental in that
regard).
* Left orbit chapter post helper now only works during grace period, not
grace grace.
* Update social media page.
* Compass shot names updated.
* Fix "Null award" showing up in Tortuga Mystery.
+ Added an Easter Egg to turn off plundering for next game. The sequence
is: BLRLLRR where B = both flippers at the same time, L = left flipper,
R = right flipper. If you do it a second time, it will re-enable
plundering. Plundering is automatically re-enabled at game end.
* Map awards are now competition-friendly. They will be awarded, in order,
as follows:
- Points (starting order: 10K, 20K, 30K, 10K, 25K, 20K, 40K, 10K)
- Add-a-ball
- Light gold (starting order: 10, 20, 30, 40, 10, 20, 50)
- Treasure (starting order: 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3)
- Bonus X (almost always 1, sometimes 2)
- Award gold (starting order: 10, 20, 30, 40, 10, 20, 50, 30, 10)
- Playfield X (if running, add 1x sometimes 2x; not, 2x, 3x, 2x, 4x)
The item first in list is awarded. If it's not currently allowed, then
the next award is tried. When an award is finally selected and awarded,
it goes to the end of the list.
- Plundering takes precedence over normal Map awards. Whatever the game
is set to, the game will approximately try to match that percentage when
it is available (not in a multiball). If the game is set for CUTTHROAT
(65%), then plundering tries will be successful as follows: NYNYYNYY
- Plundering is still subject to the Plunder Items adjustment. If
everything is allowed, then they will be awarded in relative ratios:
- 1. 5x gold (starting order: 30, 40, 50, 30, 20, 40, 60)
- 2. 4x points (starting order: 30K, 20K, 30K, 10K, 40K)
- 3. 3x treasure
- 4. 2x captain
- 5. 1x ball
A typical distribution would look like: 123124132112345
- If a selected item isn't currently available because of game state, then
that plunder chance is lost for that Map award and it will fall back to
a normal award.
- In competition mode, revenge plunder chances ALWAYS succeed.
* Extra Ball unavailable score set to 25K.
* Special points score set to 50K.
* Tortuga Mystery only scores points during competition mode now. This will
change very soon. Points scored are based on mystery level. Jack
increases the effective level of award by 1. Scores per level are:
1K / 1K / 2.5K / 2.5K / 5K / 5K / 10K / 10K / 25K / 25K
* You're own your own if you choose to play Liar's Dice in competition mode.
=== Core Code
* Added some system events to event logger.
* Fixed potential display lockup in rare circumstances.
* Start button dispatches on close in diag now instead of open.
* Fixed rare texture overruns in movies.
* Trough test enhanced.
+ Switch test now supports reflective optos.
+ Added some more error logging.
* Fixed a camera crash that could occur during factory reset or turn on the
camera disabled adjustment.
* Rollunder gate debounce time adjusted.
* Fixed ball accounting after ball search 4 (could possibly go too high).
* Abandoned devices now don't count as having released balls during ball
search.
* Version string of game now includes dongle flags and game trim level.
* Game won't refuse to start with missing camera files now.
=== OS
* Fixed an incorrect updater screen.
+ Support for Gen3 & Gen4 motherboards.
* Better display handling.
* Avoid thumb drive "corruption" after an update.
+ Starting with drives imaged from this version, ISOs will be able to save
system data (audits, adjustments, high scores, etc.). This happens by
default if the system detects a compatible existing version. It is
possible to reset factory defaults by following on-screen instructions
during imaging.
- Note this means the first time you install this version, your existing
drive will NOT be compatible, so you'll need to backup settings manually
if you want to keep them.

All I can say is Wow, thank you So much for all your and your teams Incredible work on this amazing game!!!! You simply never stop impressing honestly. How you come up with this amazing fantasy rules and depth is incredible. Thanks so much!

#8684 4 years ago

The color changing RGB GI is the best! I would really consider an LE only for this feature. It really makes the modes feel like you get drawn into the machine and the story! I love it when it goes all blue or red etc. What a game!
Thx HogBog for tour amazing creativity!! I will buy your next game for sure
Peter

#8685 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yep, I've tried many different power settings too. Same inconsistency though. It just is what it is.

I experienced the same, both the tortuga and depths are inconsistenty powered.
Slings too for that matter.

In the end I opted for the minimal power on tortuga, bumped it up so step by step so it dribbles out to the right flipper, or inlane.
Feels right, a drain from a made scoop shot sucks

#8686 4 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

I experienced the same, both the tortuga and depths are inconsistenty powered.
Slings too for that matter.
In the end I opted for the minimal power on tortuga, bumped it up so step by step so it dribbles out to the right flipper, or inlane.
Feels right, a drain from a made scoop shot sucks

This isn't unique to POTC. Same thing happens from the throne room on my WOZ. It's a bit of an adventure each time it kicks out... you never know if it's going to f-ing drain SDTFM.

#8687 4 years ago

This may be a really stupid question.... but I’ll ask it anyway:

If you start a chapter, but don’t complete it, does it still count towards wizard modes? Or do you successfully have to complete 5 chapters? If so, when a chapter is failed does that mean you can’t do the wizard for that movie? In TSPP you only have to start a mode to have it count towards Alien Invasion. Just starting to hyperventilate. Worrying that a crap player like me will never see wizards. I tried to search for the answer, the rule sheet just seems to say you need to start 5 chapters. Please someone put me out of my misery.

#8688 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

This may be a really stupid question.... but I’ll ask it anyway:
If you start a chapter, but don’t complete it, does it still count towards wizard modes? Or do you successfully have to complete 5 chapters? If so, when a chapter is failed does that mean you can’t do the wizard for that movie? In TSPP you only have to start a mode to have it count towards Alien Invasion. Just starting to hyperventilate. Worrying that a crap player like me will never see wizards. I tried to search for the answer, the rule sheet just seems to say you need to start 5 chapters. Please someone put me out of my misery.

Just start them. I've been to most of the wizard modes (not in the same game), and I haven't completed 5 chapters for each to get there.

#8689 4 years ago

Phew! Thanks Pin Monk. And thank you for your troubleshooting topic. Really helped me out.

#8690 4 years ago

Nope you can do 5 chapters from 1 movie and not collect a single character. Do multiball and qualify for a wizard mode your points wont be that high though. More chapters you complete/character collected the higher scores you get in wizard modes.

#8691 4 years ago
Quoted from dkammer:

another thing, when you receive an award from the MAP award, you can see it in the play field before he announces it.
It is a twofold for me, it is great not to have to look up at the screen to see what i got, at the same time it ruins the surprise.

#8692 4 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

another thing, when you receive an award from the MAP award, you can see it in the play field before he announces it.
It is a twofold for me, it is great not to have to look up at the screen to see what i got, at the same time it ruins the surprise.

One thing that drives me crazy is when the MAP award chews up the timer on gold. By the time the main screen comes back, the gold is gone.

#8693 4 years ago

Anyone watch stream last nite? Anything new with code ?

#8694 4 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Anyone watch stream last nite? Anything new with code ?

Stream archive is here if you wanna check it: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/421415289

#8695 4 years ago

This isn't unique to POTC. Same thing happens from the throne room on my WOZ. It's a bit of an adventure each time it kicks out... you never know if it's going to f-ing drain SDTFM.

Thanks to a suggestion by @2fun, I've been able to increase consistency of a mech (on other games) with a 'spring washer' to reduce slop between the coil and coil-stop.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=spring+washer

#8696 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Thanks to a suggestion by 2fun, I've been able to increase consistency of a mech (on other games) with a 'spring washer' to reduce slop between the coil and coil-stop.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=spring+washer

Cool maybe this will help the depths consistency as well. What size washer.

#8697 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Thanks to a suggestion by 2fun, I've been able to increase consistency of a mech (on other games) with a 'spring washer' to reduce slop between the coil and coil-stop.

Where exactly are you putting it?

#8698 4 years ago

Very nice! Looking forward to this update; I think I need to buy a new USB drive now that I think about it...

I think the thing I will appreciate most is no longer accidentally changing my character choice with the flippers after launching the ball.

The tweaks to the pictures sound fun and interesting, and having them show up more often is a bonus.

I admit I was a bit lost re: the map awards being competition friendly; is this only for multiplayer when competition mode is on? (seems likely yes, just want to double check).

Sure, why not.

== Version 0.99 April 23, 2019 ==
=== Game Code
* Updated some multiball jackpot assets.
* Slight improvement to wanted poster rendering.
* Changed and added HSTD wanted posters.
* Updated team credits.
* Fixed HSTD pages in attract mode and status report showing up if high
scores are set to off.
* Significantly reduce time Wizard Mode HSTDs are displayed in attract mode.
* HSTD posters now show during the first pass of attract mode then every 4
(was 4th pass then every 4).
* Fixed missing movie backgrounds.
* Fixed cannon not firing during major choreography events.
* Fixed issue with Dead Man's Chest multiball targets availability didn't
match up with current difficulty level.
* Fixed Elizabeth not always lighting 3 chapters.
+ Added hat/eye patch decorations to HSTD photos.
+ Added parrot and skull images to HSTD photos.
* Fixed an adjustment name for Black Pearl Multiball.
* Multiball totals now show up at multiball end, not after grace period.
* Fix potential lockup in HSTD picture face recognition.
* Reworked how game locks in your character if you don't select via action
button (basically, flips after ball leaves shooter lane don't count for
changing your character since they are probably accidental in that
regard).
* Left orbit chapter post helper now only works during grace period, not
grace grace.
* Update social media page.
* Compass shot names updated.
* Fix "Null award" showing up in Tortuga Mystery.
+ Added an Easter Egg to turn off plundering for next game. The sequence
is: BLRLLRR where B = both flippers at the same time, L = left flipper,
R = right flipper. If you do it a second time, it will re-enable
plundering. Plundering is automatically re-enabled at game end.
* Map awards are now competition-friendly. They will be awarded, in order,
as follows:
- Points (starting order: 10K, 20K, 30K, 10K, 25K, 20K, 40K, 10K)
- Add-a-ball
- Light gold (starting order: 10, 20, 30, 40, 10, 20, 50)
- Treasure (starting order: 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3)
- Bonus X (almost always 1, sometimes 2)
- Award gold (starting order: 10, 20, 30, 40, 10, 20, 50, 30, 10)
- Playfield X (if running, add 1x sometimes 2x; not, 2x, 3x, 2x, 4x)
The item first in list is awarded. If it's not currently allowed, then
the next award is tried. When an award is finally selected and awarded,
it goes to the end of the list.
- Plundering takes precedence over normal Map awards. Whatever the game
is set to, the game will approximately try to match that percentage when
it is available (not in a multiball). If the game is set for CUTTHROAT
(65%), then plundering tries will be successful as follows: NYNYYNYY
- Plundering is still subject to the Plunder Items adjustment. If
everything is allowed, then they will be awarded in relative ratios:
- 1. 5x gold (starting order: 30, 40, 50, 30, 20, 40, 60)
- 2. 4x points (starting order: 30K, 20K, 30K, 10K, 40K)
- 3. 3x treasure
- 4. 2x captain
- 5. 1x ball
A typical distribution would look like: 123124132112345
- If a selected item isn't currently available because of game state, then
that plunder chance is lost for that Map award and it will fall back to
a normal award.
- In competition mode, revenge plunder chances ALWAYS succeed.
* Extra Ball unavailable score set to 25K.
* Special points score set to 50K.
* Tortuga Mystery only scores points during competition mode now. This will
change very soon. Points scored are based on mystery level. Jack
increases the effective level of award by 1. Scores per level are:
1K / 1K / 2.5K / 2.5K / 5K / 5K / 10K / 10K / 25K / 25K
* You're own your own if you choose to play Liar's Dice in competition mode.
=== Core Code
* Added some system events to event logger.
* Fixed potential display lockup in rare circumstances.
* Start button dispatches on close in diag now instead of open.
* Fixed rare texture overruns in movies.
* Trough test enhanced.
+ Switch test now supports reflective optos.
+ Added some more error logging.
* Fixed a camera crash that could occur during factory reset or turn on the
camera disabled adjustment.
* Rollunder gate debounce time adjusted.
* Fixed ball accounting after ball search 4 (could possibly go too high).
* Abandoned devices now don't count as having released balls during ball
search.
* Version string of game now includes dongle flags and game trim level.
* Game won't refuse to start with missing camera files now.
=== OS
* Fixed an incorrect updater screen.
+ Support for Gen3 & Gen4 motherboards.
* Better display handling.
* Avoid thumb drive "corruption" after an update.
+ Starting with drives imaged from this version, ISOs will be able to save
system data (audits, adjustments, high scores, etc.). This happens by
default if the system detects a compatible existing version. It is
possible to reset factory defaults by following on-screen instructions
during imaging.
- Note this means the first time you install this version, your existing
drive will NOT be compatible, so you'll need to backup settings manually
if you want to keep them.

#8699 4 years ago

Where exactly are you putting it?

In my case, I stuck it between the coil and stopper to reduce wiggle/movement.

#8700 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

In my case, I stuck it between the coil and stopper to reduce wiggle/movement.

Makes sense. Any idea what size?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/174?hl=gnarlee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.