(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,810 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg
IMG_6275 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6274 (resized).jpeg
8b9srv (resized).jpg
20231211_131402 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 377.
#7751 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

That's cool. Do they sell frames like that?

Yes - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lit-frames-led-backlit-translite-frames
The Hobbit and DI turn out to be a little washed out because of the material JJP used for the translates, WOZ turns out fantastic. JJPOTC is pretty good with it dimmed down a bit. DI can be adjusted to be acceptable.

#7752 4 years ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

I used to have that issue occasionally until I installed the Mod Couple's Kraken and Maelstrom Battle. Has not happened since. If you are going to add those two mods, you might as well load up on all of the others (you will end up wanting them anyway) and save on shipping.

HAHAH... as I was waiting for replies that is exactly what I am doing. I'm gonna leave a few that my wife can get me for my birthday

#7753 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

HAHAH... as I was waiting for replies that is exactly what I am doing. I'm gonna leave a few that my wife can get me for my birthday

Ok just for product reliability sake.... lol Yes the Kraken can help reduce ball flight but know that he was not technically designed as a catcher lol. Sounds to me like the previous owner dialed up the right flipper power on your game I suspect because they had truck load shot issues. (all guesses here) I think it would be best to lower the right flipper power a touch to see if that stops the ball flights. From this thread you already know how to adjust the truck fork to work correctly. Just trying to save a Kraken any undo harm lol.

#7754 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok just for product reliability sake.... lol Yes the Kraken can help reduce ball flight but know that he was not technically designed as a catcher lol. Sounds to me like the previous owner dialed up the right flipper power on your game I suspect because they had truck load shot issues. (all guesses here) I think it would be best to lower the right flipper power a touch to see if that stops the ball flights. From this thread you already know how to adjust the truck fork to work correctly. Just trying to save a Kraken any undo harm lol.

Hah... makes sense, I'll check that power.

#7755 4 years ago

Does anyone else have consistent issues with the ball flying out of the top of the maelstrom? Seems like even a moderately powerful shot has it flying right out the top. I thought maybe there would be a mod like a netting or even a basic, minimal clear piece to keep the ball in. Maybe the modcouple kraken would do it, I was going to order that anyhow.

You can also adjust the gate that comes down left or right. But flipper power could be to high also

#7756 4 years ago

Movie 2 wizard mode!

#7757 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yup, power was turned way up. No more flying balls now!

#7758 4 years ago

Does anyone else have consistent issues with the ball flying out of the top of the maelstrom? Seems like even a moderately powerful shot has it flying right out the top. I thought maybe there would be a mod like a netting or even a basic, minimal clear piece to keep the ball in. Maybe the modcouple kraken would do it, I was going to order that anyhow.

This was definitely an issue on the SE that I've played on location. I think a flipper adjustment fixed it because there isn't a kraken mod on the machine.

#7759 4 years ago

Yup, power was turned way up. No more flying balls now!

I try to keep all the coils at defaults unless there is a problem. I think I only had to bump Tortuga up one or two from default so it fires consistently into the left flipper.

#7760 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I try to keep all the coils at defaults unless there is a problem. I think I only had to bump Tortuga up one or two from default so it fires consistently into the left flipper.

I had to bump the right flipper up 2 to make the chest lock consistently after I straightened the tines on the fork.

#7761 4 years ago

Hooollleeeeeeee shhhhhhiiiiiiiizzzzzzz.

This is the most immersive and deep game I've ever played and I know I'm probably only taking in about 10% of it, maybe. My brain is on fire! I sort of scoffed at the whole "5 bazillion game combinations" as a marketing ploy, sorry about that, I was wrong. Oh, and btw, thanks JJP for the extra button and 2nd display, I finally have enough places to look at and pay attention to.

Oh, and "Hit the action button!" or "Hit the button to collect gold" (something like that) ... I say, "uh, no thank you!" ... I'll keep my hands right where they are, you've burned me enough times. Fools-gold me once, shame on you... fools-gold me thrice, something something.

In my "excited on the way home with a new game post" someone said "GOAT", I said, "what is that?" ... "Game of All Time" ... uh yes, yes it is. I'm really blown away. When I played it on location the volume was down and, of course, it was a loud-ish bar so you miss about 15% of the interaction that way. I was sporting like a 26 of so on the volume-o-meter when I got it home and with the shaker motor on medium I was on-board the BP.

IF the Dauntless blew-up like the castle in MM this game would be an 11/10... I mean, I heard about a re-release, seems like that would some crazy "Hey, how can we charge $15k for a machine?" kind of determination.

For anyone that said this over DI, thank you. LE over SE, most definitely if you can. That cabinet art and playfield are so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. To all the other LE owners, you are welcome. This one is off the market for the foreseeable future, so scarcity just went up.

#7762 4 years ago

Hooollleeeeeeee shhhhhhiiiiiiiizzzzzzz.
This is the most immersive and deep game I've ever played and I know I'm probably only taking in about 10% of it, maybe. My brain is on fire! I sort of scoffed at the whole "5 bazillion game combinations" as a marketing ploy, sorry about that, I was wrong. Oh, and btw, thanks JJP for the extra button and 2nd display, I finally have enough places to look at and pay attention to.
Oh, and "Hit the action button!" or "Hit the button to collect gold" (something like that) ... I say, "uh, no thank you!" ... I'll keep my hands right where they are, you've burned me enough times. Fools-gold me once, shame on you... fools-gold me thrice, something something.
In my "excited on the way home with a new game post" someone said "GOAT", I said, "what is that?" ... "Game of All Time" ... uh yes, yes it is. I'm really blown away. When I played it on location the volume was down and, of course, it was a loud-ish bar so you miss about 15% of the interaction that way. I was sporting like a 26 of so on the volume-o-meter when I got it home and with the shaker motor on medium I was on-board the BP.
IF the Dauntless blew-up like the castle in MM this game would be an 11/10... I mean, I heard about a re-release, seems like that would some crazy "Hey, how can we charge $15k for a machine?" kind of determination.
For anyone that said this over DI, thank you. LE over SE, most definitely if you can. That cabinet art and playfield are so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. To all the other LE owners, you are welcome. This one is off the market for the foreseeable future, so scarcity just went up.

Sounds as if you like it? lol The only problem I have found with the game is trying to find a title that is better which I have yet to find. I suspect the used market will be Very sparse on this title if at all which sadly means many will never have the pleasure of playing such a great game.

#7763 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sounds as if you like it? lol The only problem I have found with the game is trying to find a title that is better which I have yet to find. I suspect the used market will be Very sparse on this title if at all which sadly means many will never have the pleasure of playing such a great game.

Susan and I play every single day. In fact as I write this, I’m in bed and she is -still- upstairs playing. It is truly a masterpiece and I really hope Jack considers running POTC on the “small” line while Wonka is doing its thing.

#7764 4 years ago

Anyone that's spent a good amount of time with both Dialed In and jjPotC knows jjPotC DESTROYS Dialed In. Utterly.

And yes, LE over SE - IF you can still find one, even the CEs are drying up fast. Jack is going to regret cutting this production run short to get WonkaVoltaire on the line. He should have skipped that WoZ YBR...thing and just moved jjPotC to the small line instead.

#7765 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Anyone that's spent a good amount of time with both Dialed In and jjPotC knows jjPotC DESTROYS Dialed In. Utterly.
And yes, LE over SE - IF you can still find one, even the CEs are drying up fast. Jack is going to regret cutting this production run short to get WonkaVoltaire on the line. He should have skipped that WoZ YBR...thing and just moved jjPotC to the small line instead.

Not sure I agree that one blows away the other but of course that depends on your taste and what you like in a pin.

They are both very enjoyable yet different games. DI shoots better and has just about unrivaled flow. As of now I think the modes are also better on DI, but that may change with code updates.

POTC is an EPIC and immersive journey with just so much going on and so much to do.

Both are very challenging and keep you coming back.

#7766 4 years ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

Not sure I agree that one blows away the other but of course that depends on your taste and what you like in a pin.
They are both very enjoyable yet different games. DI shoots better and has just about unrivaled flow. As of now I think the modes are also better on DI, but that may change with code updates.
POTC is an EPIC and immersive journey with just so much going on and so much to do.

I want to play DI in a home setting for sure!

#7767 4 years ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

Dialed In started to feel a little same-y after about a month and after 6 months I never really wanted to play it again. The route we had it on must have had a similar conclusion because earnings fell off a cliff after the first couple months. It was sold shortly after they added Theatre and Chaos City multiballs to try to break up the monotony of climbing the cell phone 3 disasters at a time, every time. It just wasn't enough of a fix to make the game fun over and over.

Fun is subjective, so that's maybe debatable, but jjPotC's music absolutely obliterates Dialed In, no contest, hands down. I'll see how I feel about jjPotC 6 months from now, but it's off to a much stronger start than Dialed In. I was already getting the "maybe this isn't so great" feeling by this point in the Dialed In relationship.

#7768 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

I want to play DI in a home setting for sure!

Yup and a Hobbit.

#7769 4 years ago

My CE is supposed to come in sometime this next week, so I was going through common issues in preparation for all the fun that comes with NIB games. I was wondering what the star-post slings issue is/was? I can only see people talking about washers being used to fix it, but not what the problem is?

#7770 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Dialed In started to feel a little same-y after about a month and after 6 months I never really wanted to play it again. The route we had it on must have had a similar conclusion because earnings fell off a cliff after the first couple months. It was sold shortly after they added Theatre and Chaos City multiballs to try to break up the monotony of climbing the cell phone 3 disasters at a time, every time. It just wasn't enough of a fix to make the game fun over and over.
Fun is subjective, so that's maybe debatable, but jjPotC's music absolutely obliterates Dialed In, no contest, hands down. I'll see how I feel about jjPotC 6 months from now, but it's off to a much stronger start than Dialed In. I was already getting the "maybe this isn't so great" feeling by this point in the Dialed In relationship.

When I think of flowing, perfect audio, I think of this game. The way sound effects, musical themes, and call-outs blend is absolutely sublime. No other game matches this audio wise.

It's good to be home boys.

#7771 4 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

My CE is supposed to come in sometime this next week, so I was going through common issues in preparation for all the fun that comes with NIB games. I was wondering what the star-post slings issue is/was? I can only see people talking about washers being used to fix it, but not what the problem is?

I'd avoid that, frankly. I just installed some, and saw marks from the blasted things in less than four hours. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

#7772 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I'd avoid that, frankly. I just installed some, and saw marks from the blasted things in less than four hours. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

My CE had washers already installed.

#7773 4 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

The clear seems to be a little soft still and there's some bunching around posts on the playfield. It's seen on Sterns for the last few releases, too.

#7774 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Dialed In started to feel a little same-y after about a month and after 6 months I never really wanted to play it again.

I had DI in my gameroom for a year or so. Was a technological marvel to look at, but it just wasn’t all that fun to play. It has that (for me) tired old Lawlor formula of “shoot the scoop, start a mode,” “upper right flipper for jackpot shot” over and over and over. I see DI described as flowy and a smooth shooting pin. To me, it felt sterile and disconnected from the player. Also had one of those fake upper playfields like RBION. Just somewhere for the ball to roll across on its way to the playfield.

I can play a lawlor and know its a lawlor. I can play a ritchie and know its a ritchie (which i tend to enjoy immensely). POTC is like nothing I have ever played before. It is indescribably good! Perhaps a better word is “incomparably” good.

And “WonkaVoltaire”... lol!

#7775 4 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

Playfield chipping around the slingshot posts. My advice is don’t fix it unless broken, if you’re not chipping (or showing weird pre-chipping bunching up around the posts) just play. If it chips, the star posts hide the damage nicely and the washers pad the posts so they don’t cause more chipping.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7776 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Get it signed by Eric and the JJP team and back light it in a frame.

We must think alike. Maybe I will catch you in line for signings again this year.
Mine is also in a lit frame but not hung yet. Once it is I will post a pic.

#7777 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Movie 2 wizard mode!

Ha! I love the excitement from you two in this. Just like me! I’ve gotten into a few wizard modes myself and it’s never planned. I just keep playing and suddenly the shots are all lit up differently and I think to myself “hmmmmm what is dis?” Of course then it hits me and I start yelling for the wife to “COME SEE!!!” which inevitably leads to me draining then followed by “NEVERMIND” shouting. But so fun! Makes me feel like more of a kid than I already feel like.

#7778 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I just installed some, and saw marks from the blasted things in less than four hours

How tight did you make them? I just snugged them, I will open mine later today and check them out.

#7779 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

My CE had washers already installed.

No kidding? Can you show us a pic?

#7780 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The clear seems to be a little soft still and there's some bunching around posts on the playfield. It's seen on Sterns for the last few releases, too.

I think I'd describe the clear as "gummy" and "pliable" as opposed to past games like Hobbit whose clear was rigid, leading air balls to shatter inserts internally and causing the playfield clear to occasionally crack.

The offshoot of this different consitency is a much quicker to dimple playfield even without airballage.

But with the man overboard ball drops in particular being an regular occurance, I'd definitely not have it any other way.

#7781 4 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

I think I'd describe the clear as "gummy" and "pliable" as opposed to past games like Hobbit whose clear was rigid, leading air balls to shatter inserts internally and causing the playfield clear to occasionally crack.
The offshoot of this different consitency is a much quicker to dimple playfield even without airballage.
But with the man overboard ball drops in particular being an regular occurance, I'd definitely not have it any other way.

I cringe everytime a ball drops off. I haven't looked but I have to assume there is mylar over there, right? It's where the shooter lane drops off too.

#7782 4 years ago

I cringe everytime a ball drops off. I haven't looked but I have to assume there is mylar over there, right? It's where the shooter lane drops off too.

It's mylared, but it never hurts to double the mylar over there. That said, it appears this game's clear was designed to absorb airballage at the cost of up-front dimple concealing beauty. Even star posts installed at the slings leave marks in it.

#7783 4 years ago

The ball most times drops onto a steal plate and yes there is Mylar also. Play and have fun!

#7784 4 years ago

For the guys who are using their starmap during the game, can you explain when and how?

For me it feels like a complete waste like the compass so what am I missing bc it's cool to look at right now and nothing else.

#7785 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

For the guys who are using their starmap during the game, can you explain when and how?
For me it feels like a complete waste like the compass so what am I missing bc it's cool to look at right now and nothing else.

It identifies which shot is next for the constellation shots. 10 constellation shots and you get extra ball lit.

I've learned to identify some (but not all) of the shots on the star map. If I am getting close, like 8/10 constellations, I start paying a lot of attention to it.

#7786 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Playfield chipping around the slingshot posts. My advice is don’t fix it unless broken, if you’re not chipping (or showing weird pre-chipping bunching up around the posts) just play. If it chips, the star posts hide the damage nicely and the washers pad the posts so they don’t cause more chipping.

I figured I'd be preventative, given a few of you were doing it. I'd definitely advise against it, until needed. Freaked me the fuck out, that's for sure, the idea of going through all this trouble to prevent an issue, then cause one incidentally. But eh, life.

Quoted from zaphX:

No kidding? Can you show us a pic?

Mine have them too. Some of them are stuck so hard they stick into the post when you remove it. One side did that. The other released the washers when I removed the posts. They're tiny. The exact same size as the posts basically.

Yes, gummy is exactly how I'd describe it too! Did you use star posts? If so, has it left marks? And yes, that's an interesting idea regarding give versus cracking.

Side note, definitely going to check out my shooter plate, as the ball can't even get up the ramp manually. I had to set the flipper to autoplunge, to finally play this beast after three weeks of adjustments, fixes, and product installations.

Also, plastic protectors seem to screw with wireforms, and are basically impossible to install due to those little black posts that "clip" into the plastic from below to lock them in. Tiny plastic prongs that aren't long enough to go through the protectors, (The protectors are thicker than the standard plastics) basically make them a non functioning product .....

#7787 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I figured I'd be preventative, given a few of you were doing it. I'd definitely advise against it, until needed. Freaked me the fuck out, that's for sure, the idea of going through all this trouble to prevent an issue, then cause one incidentally. But eh, life.

Maybe a little novus will smooth it out?

#7788 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Maybe a little novus will smooth it out?

I wonder if time might.

I need to buy Novus. Does that tend to fill in spots?

These games are so incredibly exact. One mm here, there, one bit of pressure there. Crazy how much everything affects everything else. And those rubber slings, man they apply so much pressure to those posts.

#7789 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I wonder if time might.
I need to buy Novus. Does that tend to fill in spots?
These games are so incredibly exact. One mm here, there, one bit of pressure there. Crazy how much everything affects everything else. And those rubber slings, man they apply so much pressure to those posts.

Novus 1 is just cleaner. 2 and 3 are abrasives (meaning they remove clear coat.)
Probably best to just leave it alone and play. THe clear seems so pliable that it would not surprise me at all if it flattens itself out over time.

#7790 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Novus 1 is just cleaner. 2 and 3 are abrasives (meaning they remove clear coat.)
Probably best to just leave it alone and play. THe clear seems so pliable that it would not surprise me at all if it flattens itself out over time.

A great lesson I learned from Xerico is to not look "too close" to the playfield till you have actual gameplay issues. It ruins the fun. Always.

Protect with mylar where ball drops happen every game. In a home, surface clean maybe once every 3-6 months. But besides that, sit back and enjoy.

A steel ball colliding IS going to cause divots, and dings, and occasionally small cuts will happen too. Especially on THIS gummy clearcoat. It can make you upset, or you can just accept that this *is* the nature of the thing.

Well, unless you change your balls every 10 plays or so.

So just play and enjoy...the devil's triangle is in the details

#7791 4 years ago

I made it to the curse of the black pearl wizard and had arrrrrg frenzy going. Drained in like 5 seconds

#7792 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Yeah, that's kind of how I feel, hope for.

Side note, the one photo for the Black Pearl Cannon Shield was really horrible quality. I installed mine last night, (really just a matter of fitting over two of the existing Chapter Select plastic screws) and figured I'd take some photos for anyone interested in getting this.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=POTCCS_UK

20190420_225640 (resized).jpg20190420_225640 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190421-131215_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190421-131215_Photos (resized).jpg
#7793 4 years ago

A great lesson I learned from Xerico is to not look "too close" to the playfield till you have actual gameplay issues. It ruins the fun. Always.
Protect with mylar where ball drops happen every game. In a home, surface clean maybe once every 3-6 months. But besides that, sit back and enjoy.
A steel ball colliding IS going to cause divots, and dings, and occasionally small cuts will happen too. Especially on THIS gummy clearcoat. It can make you upset, or you can just accept that this *is* the nature of the thing.
Well, unless you change your balls every 10 plays or so.
So just play and enjoy...the devil's triangle is in the details

Solid advice! And if you really can't stand it, buy a spare playfield and know you always have the ability to make it pristine if you want.

#7794 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Side note, the one photo for the Black Pearl Cannon Shield was really horrible quality. I installed mine last night, (really just a matter of fitting over two of the existing Chapter Select plastic screws) and figured I'd take some photos for anyone interested in getting this.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=POTCCS_UK[quoted image][quoted image]

Some Easter advice. Put down the wrenches and pull the plunger!! Enjoy the game already and stop trying to protect it from the smallest possible scratch. Like a car, it will get dings and scratches but as long as you enjoy it who cares. Wax, play, wax have fun.

#7795 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=POTCCS_UK[quoted image][quoted image]

How important is this protector?

#7796 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Some Easter advice. Put down the wrenches and pull the plunger!! Enjoy the game already and stop trying to protect it from the smallest possible scratch. Like a car, it will get dings and scratches but as long as you enjoy it who cares. Wax, play, wax have fun.

I would/will, but for now I can only play via autoplunge. Only 1/3-1/2 of my time has been spent being neurotic.

Happy Easter to you too Yelobird!
Seriously, I've just had a ton of front end alignment issues upon arrival. Houdini was a piece of cake compared to this.

How important is this protector?

It prevents the ball from...possibly...rolling back under the ship/around the harness if you misfire when shooting from the Pearl's cannon.

#7797 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I would/will, but for now I can only play via autoplunge. Only 1/3-1/2 of my time has been spent being neurotic.
Happy Easter to you too Yelobird!
Seriously, I've just had a ton of front end alignment issues upon arrival. Houdini was a piece of cake compared to this.

It prevents the ball from...possibly...rolling back under the ship/around the harness if you misfire when shooting from the Pearl's cannon.

I guess it's either the protector or custom wire loom?

Is the wire loom "just' as effective? If so, might be the easier route.

Wondering if anyone is having issues with either since installing?

#7798 4 years ago

Yelobird

I have to agree. As much as I want to protect my investment, I have to understand that as long as I maintain it I should be "good" and yea I just want to play...

I get the new flipper assemblies tomorrow.

I still haven't ordered any additional mylar.
1) Extra piece on Man Overboard
2) Start Chapter Area

Need to level .. sitting at 7 degrees.

Fix the plunger issue where the shooter is hitting the auto-plunger fork. I did this already and the issue returned somehow...

HOPEFULLY fix the audio. I'm an audio guy and any imperfections slightly dampen the experience for me almost immediately.

And then I can play ... I hope! =)

#7799 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The bunching doesn't necessarily lead to chipping. It just means the playfield finish was too soft when the components were attached and they may have been torqued too tight. Stern has had this issue also since at least Iron Maiden.

#7800 4 years ago

Thinking about jumping in last minute. Looks like the most fun of all JJP games, although I haven’t played Wonka yet. I was gonna buy initially but loved the triple spinner when I played the prototypes. Are there any prototypes out there to take home? I still love that original feature, although I get it is not a major deal. Like the TZ third spiral magnet that was thrown out, it doesn’t seem to affect gameplay much, if at all. Of course, I have a third spiral magnet, so those things are interesting to me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 18,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 377.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/156?hl=apinballwiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.