A couple of maintenance items for tonight.
1. I was getting the shooter catching the autoplunger, and no attempt to move the shooter would fix it. I examined the playfield hooks and they did not appear to be bent. I ended up putting some thick weatherstripping underneath each hook, and that resolved the issue by raising the playfield enough that the shooter clears. I did have to re-level the game after this, of course.
2. To combat the chipping on the slingshot posts, I replaced all 3 posts on both slings with the star posts, and the silicone washers underneath them to keep the stars from creating new chips. This did hide the damaged areas and I am optimistic that the squishy washer will prevent more pressure damage. However, after doing this, the sling sensitivity is much lower. It only kicks when there is a very solid hit. I attribute this to the higher position of the sling rubber due to the washer. I haven’t tried to fix it yet, I will either adjust the leafs to restore the sensitivity or remove the washers.
3. I put some wire loom on the wires under the Pearl to avoid chafing and hopefully prevent balls from catching here.4596DC7E-CD33-4146-BA35-AC517F326620 (resized).jpeg5FA97549-9DC6-49D6-A42E-19E724DAC187 (resized).jpeg7365F513-1505-4FAD-B6CB-B0E4CD69BBC9 (resized).jpegAD248686-25B5-4B78-B797-0A4ED755A0C0 (resized).jpeg