(Topic ID: 200141)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club!

By goren1818

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,875 posts
  • 633 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Mrsiyufy
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240330_165232 (resized).jpg
POTC_Mods_annotated (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 12.02.54 PM (resized).png
17117301082711484468150429261795 (resized).jpg
20240329_160033 (resized).jpg
431321214_1110342276953195_8816628931148154685_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223442061 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240129_223435586 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240204_044856660.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-170723 (resized).png
PXL_20240128_214506994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240128_224833483.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0981 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 378.
#6451 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I was wanting to order one of those, but they don't ship to the USA

I will likely be picking up this part to offer on the site- we are now the official distributor of the Pinball Universe plastics in the US. Are others interested in it?

We installed the Pinball Universe playfield protector on our game this week- it is playing fantastic and looks fantastic. Only one small adjustment to the Black Pearl load magnet (in the orbit) to bring it flush with the protector. It took about 1.5 hours to install with our two techs. Worth the investment to keep the game in tip-top shape.

#6452 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I just loosened them up quite a bit, and the left bar keeps hitting the glass. Am I supposed to jiggle anything underneath to adjust after loosening the screws?[quoted image][quoted image]

First of all you need to slide the glass ALL the way up into the top channel of the playfield. Sometimes you need to Gently push down on the top center of the glass to slide it in on most games. Second, those brass screws are way to far out in my opinion. They simply apply drag to the sliding lock bar so it locks securely. Sometimes you simply need to push down on the lock bar when locking to compress the beer seal (foam rubber).

#6453 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I just loosened them up quite a bit, and the left bar keeps hitting the glass. Am I supposed to jiggle anything underneath to adjust after loosening the screws?[quoted image][quoted image]

Whoa, holy crap, screw those back down! THey aren’t supposed to be raised like that. They adjust the tightness of the lockbar on each side, and if one is different you can get a bit of a wobble from the bar. It’s a little bit tweaky and requires back and forth adjustment.

When I say adjustment I mean a turn or two, not spin the screw all the way out of the rig

#6454 5 years ago

I really wonder if this lockdown bar has vent tabs. I can get one side in or the other hits the glass. The screws are basically out..

And I also have wood flaking on the right side of the cabinet near there too. I wonder if something was jammed hard at some point?

Very vexing, and I have to head out for work.

20190331_113813 (resized).jpg20190331_113813 (resized).jpg20190331_113809 (resized).jpg20190331_113809 (resized).jpg20190331_114229 (resized).jpg20190331_114229 (resized).jpg
#6455 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Whoa, holy crap, screw those back down! THey aren’t supposed to be raised like that. They adjust the tightness of the lockbar on each side, and if one is different you can get a bit of a wobble from the bar. It’s a little bit tweaky and requires back and forth adjustment.
When I say adjustment I mean a turn or two, not spin the screw all the way out of the rig

Oh they...were...screwed all the way down. Still wasn't working.

#6456 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

First of all you need to slide the glass ALL the way up into the top channel of the playfield. Sometimes you need to Gently push down on the top center of the glass to slide it in on most games. Second, those brass screws are way to far out in my opinion. They simply apply drag to the sliding lock bar so it locks securely. Sometimes you simply need to push down on the lock bar when locking to compress the beer seal (foam rubber).

This is as far as it goes up...

15540474201001339580733228120580 (resized).jpg15540474201001339580733228120580 (resized).jpg15540474440766488978091005568761 (resized).jpg15540474440766488978091005568761 (resized).jpg
#6457 5 years ago

Okay, that FINALLY went down. But I've never had to spend nearly an hour, together last night and this AM, adjusting a lock down bar. And I had to remove the foam of both metal brackets. Could this be bent???

Thanks for all the tips everyone!

#6458 5 years ago

Scratch that. Now the yellow bar itself won't reset enough to allow the door to close. This is......... nuts. This is way too bent to get both brackets down.

#6459 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Scratch that. Now the yellow bar itself won't reset enough to allow the door to close. This is......... nuts. This is way too bent to get both brackets down.

I’m guessing the brass screws are too tight which is not allowing the yellow lockbar full travel.

#6460 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I’m guessing the brass screws are too tight which is not allowing the yellow lockbar full travel.

They're still a bit looser than they were at first.

Do those tabs on the lockdown bar look off to you? The actual one's that hook in. The smaller rectangular brackets that are supposed to hold the glass, don't seem to be able to seat themselves against the glass, it's either one side or the other, but both can't slide down to brace the glass.

#6461 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

They're still a bit looser than they were at first.
Do those tabs on the lockdown bar look off to you? The actual one's that hook in. The smaller rectangular brackets that are supposed to hold the glass, don't seem to be able to seat themselves against the glass, it's either one side or the other, but both can't slide down to brace the glass.

They don't brace the glass, the glass simply rests against the edge of that angle. Take your time, don't get frustrated. This is the same lock mech used for Many years on thousands of games. I suspect you may have over adjusted stuff and now you need to bring it back to correct. You need to Slowly tighten the brass screws till you feel drag on the yellow handle lock then stop! Maybe back it off just a bit. Also make sure both screws are about equal in height. Finally, make sure you are pushing the glass Up while putting the bar on as it tends to slide down while installing due to gravity. Take your time grasshopper! Might be time for one of #LTG s illustration videos.

#6462 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

They don't brace the glass, the glass simply rests against the edge of that angle. Take your time, don't get frustrated. This is the same lock mech used for Many years on thousands of games. I suspect you may have over adjusted stuff and now you need to bring it back to correct. You need to Slowly tighten the brass screws till you feel drag on the yellow handle lock then stop! Maybe back it off just a bit. Also make sure both screws are about equal in height. Finally, make sure you are pushing the glass Up while putting the bar on as it tends to slide down while installing due to gravity. Take your time grasshopper! Might be time for one of #LTG s illustration videos.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely pushing up, and trying to hold it there while placing the bar. Do those brackets look bent on the bar itself at all?

Thanks again.

Oh, and that's definitely the issue here, as in those smaller metal brackets aren't able to both slide down to be against the glass, one keeps hitting the glass, the other side isn't. That's why I wonder if anything is bent...

#6463 5 years ago
Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

I will likely be picking up this part to offer on the site- we are now the official distributor of the Pinball Universe plastics in the US. Are others interested in it?
We installed the Pinball Universe playfield protector on our game this week- it is playing fantastic and looks fantastic. Only one small adjustment to the Black Pearl load magnet (in the orbit) to bring it flush with the protector. It took about 1.5 hours to install with our two techs. Worth the investment to keep the game in tip-top shape.

I’ll order one..

https://pu-parts.com/pirates-of-the-caribbean-cannon-shield

#6464 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

I want one...https://pu-parts.com/pirates-of-the-caribbean-cannon-shield

I got one of these installed. It‘s great.

#6465 5 years ago

I'll be ordering one...Any ETA on when you'll have them in stock?

#6466 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Ok, I can't read that star map for the life of me. What is the one in this gif telling you?

It's saying "Attract mode on, stick money in"

#6467 5 years ago

One bedroom apt, no problem. Just joined the club!

IMG_20190331_124245 (resized).jpgIMG_20190331_124245 (resized).jpg
#6468 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

One bedroom apt, no problem. Just joined the club!
[quoted image]

in the same room as the bed?

on another note... how is the noise for your neighbors? i've always been hesitant to bring a machine into my condo because I don't want to be 'that guy.'

#6469 5 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

on another note... how is the noise for your neighbors? i've always been hesitant to bring a machine into my condo because I don't want to be 'that guy.'

No. That would be a studio. No problems with neighbors. I think subwoofers cause more issues, and usually on second floors, which I no longer do.

#6470 5 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

It's a rollout pinball table....with cushion!

#6471 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I really wonder if this lockdown bar has vent tabs. I can get one side in or the other hits the glass. The screws are basically out..
And I also have wood flaking on the right side of the cabinet near there too. I wonder if something was jammed hard at some point?
Very vexing, and I have to head out for work.

From your pics you are missing 2 2" pieces of rubber padding one on each vertical stop (circled in red where it should go on your pic below):

JJPOTC Lockbar (resized).jpgJJPOTC Lockbar (resized).jpg
#6472 5 years ago

Anybody know where this big screw belongs ?

The rear mounting of the moving mini playing field came lose.
One screw already fallen off and the other was completely lose as well.
Ship was already abrade on the ramp.
Guess this is something to kept an eye on after some amount of plays.
Removing the mini playing field on location is not that much fun, but not as bad as it may seem at first.

Also one wire of an U-opto on the spinners shear off.
Seems a common issue on this location in this game.
I ordered some spares. Has somebody a solution how to prevent this in the future ?

Plumb bob tilt also fallen off.
There was only one plastic wing nut included from the factory.
I reinstalled it old school style, one wing nut from above and one from below.
Guess this is how it should have been in the first place.

Three of the spot light LEDs already break.
On some just the lens fall off, on others LED fall out altogether.
They look like OPTIX MAXIMUS from Comet but are 12 volts DC and not 6,3 Volt AC.
I need to find a better solution for the spot lights, not fun to drive to location just to remove a LED from the subway or trough...

Would appreciate all ideas.

Best regards
Gernot

Wo gehört diese Schaube im JJP Pirates hin (2) (resized).jpgWo gehört diese Schaube im JJP Pirates hin (2) (resized).jpgPOTC Spinner U-Opto Kabel ab (resized).jpgPOTC Spinner U-Opto Kabel ab (resized).jpg
#6473 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

From your pics you are missing 2 2" pieces of rubber padding one on each vertical stop (circled in red where it should go on your pic below):[quoted image]

Those rubber pieces came off the second time I put the lockdown bar back on. Put them back on, they came off again. Gave up, left them off.

#6474 5 years ago
Quoted from RichterMC:

Anybody know where this big screw belongs ?

That's a carriage bolt. It looks like the ones that go on the sides of the head on the bottom to hold on the hinge. There are supposed to be 3 on each side on the bottom edge of the head.

Quoted from RichterMC:

Three of the spot light LEDs already break.
On some just the lens fall off, on others LED fall out altogether.
They look like OPTIX MAXIMUS from Comet but are 12 volts DC and not 6,3 Volt AC.
I need to find a better solution for the spot lights, not fun to drive to location just to remove a LED from the subway or trough...

THIS is the solution JJP should be using from the factory. Pretty much bulletproof method to rock-solid spotlights, and looks better than glue or clips. If you do this on your spotlights, they will not fall out again:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-led-bulbs-flashers-that-fall-out-of-spotlights

#6475 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Oh yeah, I'm definitely pushing up, and trying to hold it there while placing the bar. Do those brackets look bent on the bar itself at all?
Thanks again.
Oh, and that's definitely the issue here, as in those smaller metal brackets aren't able to both slide down to be against the glass, one keeps hitting the glass, the other side isn't. That's why I wonder if anything is bent...

As I would not be able to guess if its bent not being there I would have to question, the bar was On the machine when you set it up so unless it was dropped I would not mess with it. I suspect you are just missing something as when you take something apart then it won't go back together the issue is usually in the later. Adjusting screws or bending anything is not something I would start with personally.

#6476 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Receiver?
Anyone ever have a misaligned or bent lockdown bar? I removed the sticky foam even, and can only lock one side down. The metal tabs seem bent? The one on the right isn't flush/parallel with the one on the left. And I have the glass as far up as I can go.
Even turning the coin box key takes a firm turn upward to lock.
I have no.visible cabinet or box damage. Not sure why there are these front end, very basic mechanical issues...
Thanks everyone for your advice. I'm off to bed for now.
[quoted image]

I had the same issue, right one would go down and left one would hit the glass every time, had to take foam out and bent left one back a little. Now it goes in every time without a problem. I didn’t touch the 2 brass screws at all.

#6477 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'll be ordering one...Any ETA on when you'll have them in stock?

Not yet- will probably take about 2 weeks minimum.

#6478 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As I would not be able to guess if its bent not being there I would have to question, the bar was On the machine when you set it up so unless it was dropped I would not mess with it. I suspect you are just missing something as when you take something apart then it won't go back together the issue is usually in the later. Adjusting screws or bending anything is not something I would start with personally.

Well, did some problem solving tonight after work! I was wary about the lockbar, but after trying again to press the glass further in, I decided to bend the tabs just a wee bit, and voila...it snapped in! I still needed to have both foam pads removed, but there's no issue without them!

I checked a bit further, wondering why the glass wasn't sliding further in, and found, and subsequently pulled, this Rogue Staple! There were no others prominent or visible like this, so I pulled it, though the glass wouldn't press further up even without it.

I then noticed some feint streaks, and saw these side cabinet corner wires peaking up and over the cabinet. I cleaned the glass, and the streaks they made aaaaaaall the way up both sides, were still there, seemingly scratches.

Then I was looking into why the playfield hangers might be super snug, and read up on a thread about Metallica playfields having that issue, and found some users stating proper levelling might be the issue. Voila again, I'm at 6.0 instead of 6.5, with the casters all the way down, on all legs.

So I went to adjust using my Harbor Freight lift cart, then saw these screws bored all the way through the bottom of the cabinet. Figured I'd ask if anyone else had these like this, before jacking it up and possibly driving them up in a negative way.

Oh well, that's all of my Pinballing for the night...

And I also seem to be missing my User's Manual CD, as well as the screws and covers for the topper.

Quoted from RPZ:

I had the same issue, right one would go down and left one would hit the glass every time, had to take foam out and bent left one back a little. Now it goes in every time without a problem. I didn’t touch the 2 brass screws at all.

I'd be in for one for sure! I was looking the other night on that site, and noticed I couldn't import it, so I'd be very appreciative to buy one! Especially since I've yet to install my Cliffy's, which I figure would work quite well while installing this!

20190331_223035 (resized).jpg20190331_223035 (resized).jpg20190331_224408 (resized).jpg20190331_224408 (resized).jpg20190331_224416 (resized).jpg20190331_224416 (resized).jpg20190331_233434 (resized).jpg20190331_233434 (resized).jpg20190331_233416 (resized).jpg20190331_233416 (resized).jpg
#6479 5 years ago

Does the phone app with remote flipping work on pirates?

#6480 5 years ago

Great, can you also order a bunch of the spinning disc decals? JJP’s site is out. I’ll buy 3 of them.
https://pu-parts.com/pirates-of-the-caribbean-spinning-disc-decal

#6481 5 years ago

Hey guys,

Great thread!

Honestly, there’s just almost too much to read here.

I should have my CE this week and just hoping I’m one of the fortunate ones in terms of issues as this is my FIRST pin and what a pin it is!

I did not know that they decided to do away with the 3-part spinning disc and I’m curious if mine will have it.

I assume so, but that’s based on the assumption that the CEs were manufactured first, but maybe that’s inaccurate.

I’m intrigued about replacing the rings and what not on the Black Pearl w/ the Titanium rubbers, but I’m so new to this I honestly don’t even know what I just said.

Also, when I looked at Cliffy’s, I didn’t see anything for this game so not sure if I just didn’t see it or it’s out of stock or what.

Anyways...thanks for listening!

#6482 5 years ago

Also, as a side, can someone please tell me what the latest code is so I can compare?

And where is the best source to stay on this (other than here)? Is it just idpb.org or something?

Thanks again!

#6483 5 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Hey guys,
Great thread!
Honestly, there’s just almost too much to read here.
I should have my CE this week and just hoping I’m one of the fortunate ones in terms of issues as this is my FIRST pin and what a pin it is!
I did not know that they decided to do away with the 3-part spinning disc and I’m curious if mine will have it.
I assume so, but that’s based on the assumption that the CEs were manufactured first, but maybe that’s accurate.
I’m intrigued about replacing the rings and what not on the Black Pearl w/ the Titanium rubbers, but I’m so new to this I honestly don’t even know what I just said.
Also, when I looked at Cliffy’s, I didn’t see anything for this game so not sure if I just didn’t see it or it’s out of stock or what.
Anyways...thanks for listening!

4 down. Email him directly. . He's s great guy!

http://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

Nope. Just the one disk, on every version.

I'm on .98, haven't tried to update yet though. Seems that's the latest. 1.0 seems to be coming in the near future.

https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/

#6484 5 years ago

4 down?

Oh...it’s just the one disc “on all of them”?

I played a CE on location and I thought it was 3 independent discs.

Maybe I just don’t understand it.

Thanks for the lightning fast response!

#6485 5 years ago

Also, is it general consensus that the stock balls are trash and will easily magnetize and definitely should be replaced before playing?

And I heard there was an issue with the trunk opening and closing. I read a little about it here. Is it just the chest arm or something that may need tweaking?

Thanks!

#6486 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I then noticed some feint streaks, and saw these side cabinet corner wires peaking up and over the cabinet. I cleaned the glass, and the streaks they made aaaaaaall the way up both sides, were still there, seemingly scratches.

Did you slide out the glass with the brass screws all the way out? That would scratch the glass.

Quoted from wesman:

then saw these screws bored all the way through the bottom of the cabinet.

They are like that from the factory.

#6487 5 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

And I heard there was an issue with the trunk opening and closing. I read a little about it here. Is it just the chest arm or something that may need tweaking?

Thy removed the opening and closing of the trunk on all the production models.

#6488 5 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

4 down?
Oh...it’s just the one disc “on all of them”?
I played a CE on location and I thought it was 3 independent discs.
Maybe I just don’t understand it.
Thanks for the lightning fast response!

Four games down, on Cliffy's page there. The first link.

Just one disc.

Quoted from Axl:

Did you slide out the glass with the brass screws all the way out? That would scratch the glass.

They are like that from the factory.

Oh no... Not the brass screws, it's the fiber metallic wire in the bottom corner of the cabinet. Oops. Forgot to post those in my deluge!

Well, at least those screws on the bottom of the cab are normal then! Thank you.

Here's the fuzzy wire and scrapes.

20190331_231407 (resized).jpg20190331_231407 (resized).jpg20190331_232402 (resized).jpg20190331_232402 (resized).jpg
#6489 5 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Thy removed the opening and closing of the trunk on all the production models.

Well this is just getting easier all the time, isn’t it?

Alright. Fair enough! =)

#6490 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Four games down, on Cliffy's page there. The first link.
Just one disc.

Oh no... Not the brass screws, it's the fiber metallic wire in the bottom corner of the cabinet. Oops. Forgot to post those in my deluge!
Well, at least those screws on the bottom of the cab are normal then! Thank you.
Here's the fuzzy wire and scrapes.[quoted image][quoted image]

Thats just the games ground braid. And the line along the edge of the glass is from sliding inside of the channel. One comment from your previous post. This game is NOT Houdini. You will not have much fun nor do I think it will play well at 6 degrees. Needs to be more like 7 degrees. Finally, yes it is true leveling is important on these game and if not correct because they weigh a Ton especially the playfield the cabinet can rack a bit. With that said, they are referring to the Complete level of the game not just the pitch of the playfield. You also need to make sure left to right both top and bottom are Also level.

#6491 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thats just the games ground braid. And the line along the edge of the glass is from sliding inside of the channel. One comment from your previous post. This game is NOT Houdini. You will not have much fun nor do I think it will play well at 6 degrees. Needs to be more like 7 degrees. Finally, yes it is true leveling is important on these game and if not correct because they weigh a Ton especially the playfield the cabinet can rack a bit. With that said, they are referring to the Complete level of the game not just the pitch of the playfield. You also need to make sure left to right both top and bottom are Also level.

Ooooh! So you have this too? That's at least a relief!

I need to work on leveling and waxing maybe tomorrow, then give it a few tries before waiting on my Cliffy's.

I definitely love the acceleration of the game's multiballs, so a higher pitch sounds good for sure!

How much do you tighten the legs, with these felt liners it definitely feels different, a bit wobbly, compared to Houdini. Which it was fantastic raising this playfield with ease and grace... ironically only to not be able to close the thing up!

Thanks for the suggestions!

20190331_232410 (resized).jpg20190331_232410 (resized).jpg
#6492 5 years ago

@wesman, as long as you can't see those when the glass is in, then it is the chanel. If the ground braid scratched the glass, that would really suck but I would contact JJP in that case as it would have been installed like that.

Good job on finding that staple and finally showing a pic from the end of the lock down bar, showed the problem right away!

#6493 5 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Quoted from joseph5185:

Thanks!

You have a bit of catching up to do .
Congrats on the CE.

#6494 5 years ago

You can just trim the ground braid back a little so as not to rub. They really don't care when they do they ground braid. It's like a throw and go. It can actually be pretty sloppy. But that's what you get from a production line sometime's.
wesman That staple sucks! And those screws through the T nuts I am not sure about. If some one can take a peek under theirs before me and give a response. You could loosen the screws and then just re tighten them when you are done moving it.

#6495 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Great, can you also order a bunch of the spinning disc decals? JJP’s site is out. I’ll buy 3 of them.
https://pu-parts.com/pirates-of-the-caribbean-spinning-disc-decal

I would take a spare myself no issues with mine but never know

#6496 5 years ago

So JJP is really out of disc decals?

I’d like to have an extra as well.

#6497 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

So JJP is really out of disc decals?
I’d like to have an extra as well.

I can’t imagine that JJP would not make anymore of them as they are a wear & tear item.....

#6498 5 years ago
Quoted from Demwyn:

I got one of these installed. It‘s great.

What exactly is the need for this? Is it that the ball bounces back from hitting the Dauntless on a canon shot and can damage the underside of the Pearl?

Quoted from heni1977:

And those screws through the T nuts I am not sure about. If some one can take a peek under theirs before me and give a response. You could loosen the screws and then just re tighten them when you are done moving it.

I've lifted mine a couple times and the screws don't seem to be an issue, but I keep a rubber pad on the top of the lift so the screws can sink into that a bit.

#6499 5 years ago

Looks almost like a protector for the switch stacks, and underside of pearl. Also so the ball won't be chance get under there while the ship is moving. I have not had this happen yet.

#6500 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

You have a bit of catching up to do .
Congrats on the CE.

Thanks!

For sure!

Just trying to actually receive it now...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

There are 18,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/130?hl=aukraut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.